爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

请帮忙解答一下这些题?万分感谢!

首页

请帮忙解答一下这些题?万分感谢!

第1题 ____ today, would we be able to get there by Tuesday? 
 A、Were we leaving 
 B、If we leave 
 C、Would we leave 
 D、Were we to leave 

第2题 If John ____ tomorrow, what would you do? 
 A、were not to come 
 B、will not come 
 C、would not come 
 D、had not come 

第3题 What would you do if you____ live your life over again? 
 A、do 
 B、can 
 C、could 
 D、are able to 

第4题 "She didn't ask me, so I didn't help her." "You mean to' say____ , you would've helped her?" 
 A、if she asked you 
 B、if she were to ask you 
 C、had she asked you 
 D、were she to ask you 

第5题 They took the injured straight to the hospital. Otherwise some of them ___ 
 A、might have died 
 B、might die 
 C、would die 
 D、could die 

第6题 If he ____drunk, he wouldn't have lost control of the car. 
 A、wasn't 
 B、weren't 
 C、hasn't been 
 D、hadn't been 

第7题 If they had known him, ____ to him? 
 A、would they have talked 
 B、would they talk 
 C、had they talked 
 D、they would talk 

第8题 "Can this be a real diamond? It costs $10." "I don't think so. If it ____ a real diamond, it would cost more than that." 
 A、be 
 B、was 
 C、were 
 D、is 

第9题 If I lived in the city, I ____ travel in crowded buses, but I____to see lots of films. 
 A、shall have to / shall be able 
 B、shall have to / am able 
 C、would have to / were able 
 D、would have to / would be able 

第10题 I would have gone to the concert, if I____time. 
 A、had had 
 B、have had 
 C、had 
 D、would have had 

第11题 The books were laid __ neatly on the table. 
 A、out 
 B、in 
 C、on 
 D、off 

第12题 _______ I known it, I would have told you. 
 A、Have 
 B、If 
 C、Had 
 D、Having 

第13题 If you had not gone out last night, ____ . 
 A、you would meet Mr. Yang already 
 B、you won't have missed Mr. Yang 
 C、you will have met Mr. Yang 
 D、you would have met Mr. Yang 

第14题 "He was short of money, so he could not afford to travel by air. "You mean to say ____ ?" 
 A、if he had not been short of money, he could have afforded to travel by air 
 B、even if he had been short of money, he could have afforded to travel by air 
 C、though he was short of money, he could afford to travel by air 
 D、. if he were short of money, he could have afforded to travel by air 

第15题 ____ your help, I would not have succeeded. 
 A、Because 
 B、Because of 
 C、But 
 D、But for 

第16题 "What did Mr. Smith say about his career?" "Only that if he____a millionaire, he would have fewer worries." 
 A、did not become 
 B、had not become 
 C、does not become 
 D、has not become 

第17题 "Why didn't you help him?" "I would have____ I didn't have the money." 
 A、still 
 B、but 
 C、otherwise 
 D、or 

第18题 ____ to tell us everything, we could try to solve his problem. 
 A、If he is 
 B、Were he 
 C、Had he 
 D、Be he 

第19题 "Who should go to see Li Ying? He is ill today." "I suggest Wang Hong____ ." 
 A、goes 
 B、would go 
 C、go 
 D、went 

第20题 The housemaster was strict. He requested that we____ television on week nights. 
 A、not watch 
 B、must not to watch 
 C、not be watching 
 D、have not watched 

第21题 29. I can't speak Japanese, but I do wish I . 
 A、can 
 B、could 
 C、had 
 D、spoke 

第22题 I __ some accident has delayed him. 
 A、inspected 
 B、suspected 
 C、detected 
 D、protected 

第23题 "Are you enjoying your stay here?" "Yes, very much. I wish I____ have to leave so soon." 
 A、won't 
 B、don't 
 C、mustn't 
 D、didn't 

第24题 "What will you do during the summer holidays?" "I don't know, but it's about time ____ on something." 
 A、I'm deciding 
 B、I'll decide 
 C、I decided 
 D、I'd decided 

第25题 I'd rather you____ anything about it for the time being. 
 A、say 
 B、didn't say 
 C、don't say 
 D、not say 

第26题 "Why do you have to be there at six?"The teacher demands that everyone ____ in his seat at six. 
 A、would be 
 B、can be 
 C、be 
 D、will be 

第27题 "What are the qualifications of a good teacher?" "It is essential that he____ strict with his students." 
 A、be 
 B、. will be 
 C、can be 
 D、could be 

第28题 He makes a note of the assignment lest he ____ it. 
 A、forgets 
 B、forget 
 C、. will forget 
 D、will not forget 

第29题 "How does the librarian act?" "He acts as if he ____a walking dictionary." 
 A、were 
 B、be 
 C、is 
 D、has been 

第30题 It is a perfect fit, sir. I ____ to you otherwise. 
 A、. wouldn't show it 
 B、wouldn't have shown it 
 C、wouldn't take it 
 D、wouldn't have taken it 

第31题 The man showed us his ID card. Without that, we ____stopped him from getting in. 
 A、would have 
 B、would 
 C、had 
 D、have 

第32题 There is a law that drunken drivers____ severely punished. 
 A、were 
 B、are 
 C、be 
 D、will be 

第33题 We can’t __ to lose such an excellent person. 
 A、pay 
 B、suffer 
 C、bear 
 D、afford 

第34题 I wish you____ interrupt when I'm talking on the phone. 
 A、will not 
 B、would not 
 C、do not 
 D、did not 

第35题 I wish I ________ the tape-recorder myself, but I'm no good at such things. 
 A、can repair 
 B、repaired 
 C、would repair 
 D、could have repaired 

第36题 Henry talks to his dog as if it____ him. 
 A、understands 
 B、understood 
 C、understand 
 D、would understand 

第37题 Jeff looked as if he _______ a ghost. 
 A、saw 
 B、has seen 
 C、had seen 
 D、would see

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2009-06-05 11:57:56
      我可不保证全对啊
    毕竟好长时间没做这样的题了
    第1题 ___A_ today, would we be able to get there by Tuesday? 
    A、Were we leaving 
    B、If we leave 
    C、Would we leave 
    D、Were we to leave 
    第2题 If John _A___ tomorrow, what would you do? 
    A、were not to come 
    B、will not come 
    C、would not come 
    D、had not come 
    第3题 What would you do if you__C__ live your life over again? 
    A、do 
    B、can 
    C、could 
    D、are able to 
    第4题 "She didn't ask me, so I didn't help her。
      " "You mean to' say___C_ , you would've helped her?" A、if she asked you B、if she were to ask you C、had she asked you D、were she to ask you 第5题 They took the injured straight to the hospital。
       Otherwise some of them __A_ A、might have died B、might die C、would die D、could die 第6题 If he __D__drunk, he wouldn't have lost control of the car。
       A、wasn't B、weren't C、hasn't been D、hadn't been 第7题 If they had known him, ___B_ to him? A、would they have talked B、would they talk C、had they talked D、they would talk 第8题 "Can this be a real diamond? It costs $10。
      " "I don't think so。 If it __C__ a real diamond, it would cost more than that。" A、be B、was C、were D、is 第9题 If I lived in the city, I __D__ travel in crowded buses, but I____to see lots of films。
       A、shall have to / shall be able B、shall have to / am able C、would have to / were able D、would have to / would be able 第10题 I would have gone to the concert, if I__C__time。
       A、had had B、have had C、had D、would have had 第11题 The books were laid __D neatly on the table。 A、out B、in C、on D、off 第12题 _____C__ I known it, I would have told you。
       A、Have B、If C、Had D、Having 第13题 If you had not gone out last night, __D__ 。 A、you would meet Mr。 Yang already B、you won't have missed Mr。
       Yang C、you will have met Mr。 Yang D、you would have met Mr。 Yang 第14题 "He was short of money, so he could not afford to travel by air。
       "You mean to say ___A_ ?" A、if he had not been short of money, he could have afforded to travel by air B、even if he had been short of money, he could have afforded to travel by air C、though he was short of money, he could afford to travel by air D、。
       if he were short of money, he could have afforded to travel by air 第15题 __D__ your help, I would not have succeeded。 A、Because B、Because of C、But D、But for 第16题 "What did Mr。
       Smith say about his career?" "Only that if he__B__a millionaire, he would have fewer worries。" A、did not become B、had not become C、does not become D、has not become 第17题 "Why didn't you help him?" "I would have__B__ I didn't have the money。
      " A、still B、but C、otherwise D、or 第18题 __B__ to tell us everything, we could try to solve his problem。 A、If he is B、Were he C、Had he D、Be he 第19题 "Who should go to see Li Ying? He is ill today。
      " "I suggest Wang Hong__C__ 。" A、goes B、would go C、go D、went 第20题 The housemaster was strict。 He requested that we__A__ television on week nights。
       A、not watch B、must not to watch C、not be watching D、have not watched 第21题 29。 I can't speak Japanese, but I do wish I 。
      B A、can B、could C、had D、spoke 第22题 I _B_ some accident has delayed him。 A、inspected B、suspected C、detected D、protected 第23题 "Are you enjoying your stay here?" "Yes, very much。
       I wish I___D_ have to leave so soon。" A、won't B、don't C、mustn't D、didn't 第24题 "What will you do during the summer holidays?" "I don't know, but it's about time C____ on something。
      " A、I'm deciding B、I'll decide C、I decided D、I'd decided 第25题 I'd rather you__B__ anything about it for the time being。
       A、say B、didn't say C、don't say D、not say 第26题 "Why do you have to be there at six?"The teacher demands that everyone __C__ in his seat at six。
       A、would be B、can be C、be D、will be 第27题 "What are the qualifications of a good teacher?" "It is essential that he____A strict with his students。
      " A、be B、。 will be C、can be D、could be 第28题 He makes a note of the assignment lest he _B___ it。 A、forgets B、forget C、。
       will forget D、will not forget 第29题 "How does the librarian act?" "He acts as if he __A__a walking dictionary。" A、were B、be C、is D、has been 第30题 It is a perfect fit, sir。
       I __A__ to you otherwise。 A、。 wouldn't show it B、wouldn't have shown it C、wouldn't take it D、wouldn't have taken it 第31题 The man showed us his ID card。
       Without that, we __A__stopped him from getting in。 A、would have B、would C、had D、have 第32题 There is a law that drunken drivers_C___ severely punished。
       A、were B、are C、be D、will be 第33题 We can’t _D_ to lose such an excellent person。 A、pay B、suffer C、bear D、afford 第34题 I wish you__D__ interrupt when I'm talking on the phone。
       A、will not B、would not C、do not D、did not A 第35题 I wish I ____D____ the tape-recorder myself, but I'm no good at such things。
       A、can repair B、repaired C、would repair D、could have repaired 第36题 Henry talks to his dog as if it___B_ him。 A、understands B、understood C、understand D、would understand 第37题 Jeff looked as if he ___C____ a ghost。
       A、saw B、has seen C、had seen D、would see 。

1***

2009-06-05 11:57:56

• 外语学习 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新问答 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60