爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语作文!

首页

英语作文!

写一篇英语作文,是以“我的理想”为主的,在120--150个单调之间!

提交回答

全部答案

2007-12-08 12:30:47
  •   Everybody have oneself of ideal, I also have oneself of ideal。This ideal, seem destination, wait for you go to;This ideal, seem a high peak, wait for you climb。
      Think again lead some year, ideal realization!Our mood what kind of again? I lie on the bed, miss oneself of ideal …… I want to be a writer, write several 100 article which make the person be full of praise of one and write one several 100 origin vivid novel。
      My return will write nursery tale for the kid, let them be inspire by nursery tale since the childhood and grow up for the motherland effect。
      Think that time, I already the He He have, regardless arrive where, people all acquaint with me, reporter constantly round me, the card Ca card Ca, one Zhang Zhang the photograph found to collect for people。
       I want to be a pilot。At that time, I will be a female pilot in the world to multiply by cosmos airship to fly up a space and investigate the secret of space。
      Till then, many"do not understand its riddle" will be uncover。I will collect a space fossil on the star and take into a research。
      I return star visitor outside the meeting invitation arrive our the Earth come, with permafrost children hold hands, is a friend。
      Let our Earths of their understanding。 I still want to be a tour house, at world trip。Arrive Antarctica, there snow and icebound, innumerable the penguin be welcome me。
      Arrive Egypt see that pyramid and human face lion be like, understanding Egypt ancient history and brilliant of culture。Get to neighboring country Japan, see that mysterious Fuji mountain。
      Go to the United States New York visit statue of Liberty。Get to France, see world to be known for the Ai non- Er iron pagoda。
      Get to South America, cut through one slice tropical zone rain forest, appreciate a beauty of tropical zone plant, knowledge cruelty crocodile, carnivorous ant …… However, with fine of imagination didn't be useful, use actual activity to certificate, from now on, good study, use knowledge armed oneself, let near future realization an ideal。
       每个人都有自己的理想,我也有自己的理想。这理想, 就像是目的地,等待着你前往;这理想,就像是一座高峰,等待着你去攀登。想再过一些年,理想实现了!我们的心情又是怎样的呢?   我躺在床上,想着自己的理想……   我想当一名作家,写出几百篇令人赞不绝口的文章,写出几百本生动的小说。
      我还会为小朋友写童话, 让他们从小受童话启迪,长大为祖国效力。想那时,我已赫赫有名, 无论到哪儿,人们都熟悉我,记者不断地围着我,卡嚓卡嚓,一张张照片为人们首创收藏。   我想当一名宇航员。那时候, 我将是世界第一个女宇航员乘宇宙飞船飞上太空,探索太空的秘密。
      到那时,许多“不解之谜”都会被揭开。我会在星球上采集太空化石,加以研究。我还会邀请外星来客到我们地球来,与地球的孩子们手拉手,做朋友。让他们了解我们的地球。   我还想当一名旅游家, 在全球旅行。到南极大陆,那里冰天雪地,无数企鹅在欢迎我。
      到埃及看那座座金字塔和人面狮像,了解埃及古老的历史和灿烂的文化。到邻国日本,去看那座神秘的富士山。到美国纽约参观自由女神像。到法国,看看世界闻名埃非尔铁塔。到南美洲,穿过一片片热带雨林,欣赏美丽的热带植物,见识凶狠的鳄鱼、食肉蚁……   然而,只凭美好的想象是没有用的,要用实际行动来证明,从现在起,好好学习,用知识武装自己,让不久的将来实现一个个理想。
       。

快***

2007-12-08 12:30:47

类似问题

换一换
  • 学习帮助 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...

热点检索

• 1-20