爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

请写一篇有关如何成功的英语文章?

首页

请写一篇有关如何成功的英语文章?

请写一篇有关如何成功的英语文章,不少于50词

提交回答

全部答案

2014-01-25 14:37:05
  •   TO Success: Opportunity or hard-working? Every body wants to succeed。 But when it comes to the question that which factor leads to success, opportunity or hard-work, different people will offer different answers。
       Some people think that opportunity is the first factor leading to success。 They hold the idea, as a proverb saying, “Man proposes, god disposes”。
       Because almost all successful people have good luck and have caught their valuable opportunities, they believe that opportunity is a leading 。

G***

2014-01-25 14:37:05

• 2014-01-25 14:36:13
  •   TO Success: Opportunity or hard-working? Every body wants to succeed。 But when it comes to the question that which factor leads to success, opportunity or hard-work, different people will offer different answers。
       Some people think that opportunity is the first factor leading to success。 They hold the idea, as a proverb saying, “Man proposes, god disposes”。
       Because almost all successful people have good luck and have caught their valuable opportunities, they believe that opportunity is a leading condition of the success。
       If seizes and makes the best use of opportunity available, one can succeed surely。 In summary, to them, chances and lucks play the most important role on the road to success。
       However, others maintain that “no pains, no gains” 。Without exerting oneself, one could never expect to achieve success in no matter what one is doing。
       As is known to all, there is no royal road to the summit of success。 One is likely to succeed only when one has worked with whole-hearted devotion and perseverance。
       Those who are lazy, sloppy and indifferent to their work, those who never concentrate on work will definitely end in failure。
       On the whole, as far as they are concerned, hard-working is the decisive factor to success。

马***

2014-01-25 14:36:13

• 2014-01-25 14:31:32
  •   The moment we halt, the moment we retrogress。And ease always lead us to such a halting situation where we enjoy lives cozily,worry about nothing but odds and ends,never introspect our deeds,and do not bother to think about what kind of life we really want and deserve。
      On the contrary,people are apt to transform and improve in adversities。Thus,ease does not challenge us; adversity tries us。
      Through the story of Rachel Carson , writer of Silent Spring,the statement can be exemplified clearly。 In late 1950s, Carson was a well-known naturalist and science writer in public, but her life was hapless and suffering。
      Her beloved mother, who almost accompanied her for a whole lifetime,died of illness;Carson herslf also fighted with cancer and received numorous frightening warings from chemical manufactures who thought her undone book,Silent Spring ,would affect their profits。
      Those tortured the emaciated lady and distracted her from writing。Deep in despair,Carson pored over her life and eventually realized nothing was more important for a naturalist like her to protect the mother nature and appeal the public attention on those pressing issues。
      So she devoted herself to the researching and writing about the pesticide,DDT。Even the obstruction from the government which approved propagation of DDT,the continuous threatening from the industry ,and her deteriorating physical conditions failed to inhibit from achieving her enterprise。
      Once her book was pubished, Carson was belittled as an antihumanitarian crank, a priestess of nature, and a hysterical woman by the proponents of DDT。
       Some officials even declared she inspired a "vociferous, misinformed group of nature-balancing, organic gardening, bird-loving, unreasonable citizenry。
      "But the public took her seriously and read her book。And the modern enviroment protect movement took on stage because the book。
      Since those most adverse situations helped Carson mused on her life and lead her answer what was most significant to her, they were not just sufferings,but also the calalyst to her transformation from a writer to a fighter,who bravely spoke out the dangers of pesticides and undauntedly endured so many attacks with a dignity, strength of conviction, and moral courage alien to her opponents。
       As for me, adversity sometimes can be treasures imparting me a brand-new perspective of life。11 years ago,I was ungently sent to a municipal hospital in mid China to take a cerebral operation after falling down to the concrete ground accidentally。
      Lying on the bed, I was paralysed by the very thought of death。Fortunately, 12 hours later,I woke up from anesthetized condition and the operation was quite successful。
      But the ensuing convalescence seemed more harrowing and excruciating, since the auxiliary intravenous injections were endless and tormented me all the day。
      Now,I can tell that the unexpected spell from school not only separated me from my friends for a month,but also segregated me from the previous self forever。
      Some adults do not get a chance to introspect their lives until some calamities befall them,but I ,a seven-year-old girl,by enduring such an episode,had a change of heart。
      The sheerly paralysing fear of death,the sporadic throes of the wound,together with the isolation from other childern who played outsides,transformed me into a mature girl who for the first time began to treasure happy time,cogitate the unprecedented questions about life,and even meticulously planed for my future。
       If it seems that I am more prepared than my peers,I owe it to my wrenched accident。 To sum up, travails and throes of adversity can be invaluable treasures to us in many situations。

张***

2014-01-25 14:31:32

• 学习帮助 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育科学
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60