爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

几道初二英语题、帮帮忙、狠急吖!~

首页

几道初二英语题、帮帮忙、狠急吖!~

前题是能做多少是多少

一。选择能替换划线部分的单词或词组。
(  )1。I ___gave him a ring____  last Sunday, but he was out.
  oned him  B.rang up him   outed at him
 (  )2.I saw him __crossing__ the bridge.
 A.went across B.going through C.going across
 (  )3.If you __miss__ so many lessons,you'll fail the exam.
  n't have      n't      ch

二.用所给单词的适当形式填空.
1.Before 1912,something like robots________(appear).
2.________Jim ________(take) a bath at seven  last night?
3.Jay zhou is one of________(popular) singers at the moment.
4.We can go shopping without ________(leave)  our houses.

三.单线选择
1.(  )It _____ much colder than it was        yesterday.
   ems  B.wants  C.goes   kes
2.(  )The students want to ask for_____ off.
  A.ten day's  B.ten days  Cten-days'  D.ten  days'

四.根据句意及首字母提示填空.
1.We can c____ some of the waste things for   recycling.
2.S____ of the workers went home for their    Spring Festival.
3.The teacher e____ the students to take an   active part in the competition.
4.I didn't have a pen,so I used a pencil i____.
5.England,France and Germany are all E____    countries.
6.It's i____ to spit on the ground.
7.What's the p____ of this city?
8.She is an e____ hitter and able to drive    the ball beyond 200 meters.
9.He's got no family b____his parents.
10.He doesn't like scary movies.N____ does    she.

五。根据括号中的提示,完成句型转换,每空一词。
1.The writer didn't write that book.(改为被动语态)
  The book ____ ____ by the writer.
2.I felt __nervous__ at the beginning.(对划线部分提问)
  ____ ____ you ____ at the beginning?
3.The football match was put off.It rained.(合并为一个句子)
  The football match was put off____ ____ the rain.
4.I bought the bike ten years ago.(合并为一个句子)
  I ____ ____ the bike ____ ten years ago.
5.Our school has changed greatly in the past  several years.(合并为一个句子)
  There ____ ____ great changes in the past   several years.
6.When the train arrived,we got on it at once.(合并为一个句子)
  We got on the train ____ ____ ____ it       arrived.

六。根据汉语完成下列句子,每空一词。
1.这些变化给人民带来了好处。
  The changes have ____ ____ people.

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2009-06-14 19:28:56
      一。选择能替换划线部分的单词或词组。 
    ( A)1。I ___gave him a ring____ last Sunday, but he was out。 
     oned him B。rang up him  outed at him 
    (C )2。
      I saw him __crossing__ the bridge。 A。went across B。going through C。going across ( A)3。If you __miss__ so many lessons,you'll fail the exam。
       n't have n't ch 二。用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1。Before 1912,something like robots___appeared_____(appear)。 (个人观点) 2。___Did_____Jim _take_______(take) a bath at seven last night? 3。
      Jay zhou is one of__the most popular______(popular) singers at the moment。 4。We can go shopping without ____leaving____(leave) our houses。
       三。单线选择 1。( A)It _____ much colder than it was yesterday。 ems B。wants C。goes kes 2。( )The students want to ask for_____ off。
       (相比起来,D好一点) A。ten day's B。ten days Cten-days' D。ten days' 四。根据句意及首字母提示填空。 1。We can c_arry___ some of the waste things for recycling。
       2。S__ome__ of the workers went home for their Spring Festival。 3。The teacher encourage(鼓励)_ the students to take an active part in the competition。
       4。I didn't have a pen,so I used a pencil instead____。 5。England,France and Germany are all European___ countries。 6。
      It's i____ to spit on the ground。 7。What's the p____ of this city? 8。She is an e____ hitter and able to drive the ball beyond 200 meters。
       9。He's got no family but____his parents。 10。He doesn't like scary movies。Neither__ does she。 五。根据括号中的提示,完成句型转换,每空一词。
       1。The writer didn't write that book。(改为被动语态) The book _wasn’t written__by the writer。 2。I felt __nervous__ at the beginning。
      (对划线部分提问) __How__ __did__ you __feel__ at the beginning? 3。The football match was put off。It rained。(合并为一个句子) The football match was put off__because__ of____ the rain。
       4。I bought the bike ten years ago。(合并为一个句子) I ___have_ __had__ the bike _since___ ten years ago。 5。Our school has changed greatly in the past several years。
      (合并为一个句子) There __has been__ ____ great changes in the past several years。 6。When the train arrived,we got on it at once。
      (合并为一个句子) We got on the train as soon as____ ____ ____ it arrived。 六。根据汉语完成下列句子,每空一词。 1。这些变化给人民带来了好处。 The changes have ____ ____ people。
       就会这么多拉。 。

黄***

2009-06-14 19:28:56

其他答案

2009-06-16 21:12:57
  •   一。选择能替换划线部分的单词或词组。 
    (A )1。I ___gave him a ring____ last Sunday, but he was out。 
     oned him B。rang up him  outed at him 
    (C )2。
      I saw him __crossing__ the bridge。 A。went across B。going through C。going across (A )3。If you __miss__ so many lessons,you'll fail the exam。
       n't have n't ch 二。用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1。Before 1912,something like robots__appearred______()。 2。____Did____Jim __take______(take) a bath at seven last night? 3。
      Jay zhou is one of__the most__popular____() singers at the moment。 4。We can go shopping without __leaving______(leave) our houses。
       三。单线选择 1。( C)It _____ much colder than it was yesterday。 ems B。wants C。goes kes 2。( D)The students want to ask for_____ off。
       A。ten day's B。ten days Cten-days' D。ten days' 四。根据句意及首字母提示填空。 1。We can collect____ some of the waste things for recycling。
       2。Some___ of the workers went home for their Spring Festival。 3。The teacher encourged____ the students to take an active part in the competition。
       4。I didn't have a pen,so I used a pencil i____。 5。England,France and Germany are all E____ countries。 6。It's i____ to spit on the ground。
       7。What's the p____ of this city? 8。She is an e____ hitter and able to drive the ball beyond 200 meters。 9。He's got no family b____his parents。
       10。He doesn't like scary movies。N____ does she。 五。根据括号中的提示,完成句型转换,每空一词。 1。The writer didn't write that book。(改为被动语态) The book ____ ____ by the writer。
       2。I felt __nervous__ at the beginning。(对划线部分提问) ____ ____ you ____ at the beginning? 3。The football match was put off。
      It rained。(合并为一个句子) The football match was put off____ ____ the rain。 4。I bought the bike ten years ago。(合并为一个句子) I ____ ____ the bike ____ ten years ago。
       5。Our school has changed greatly in the past several years。(合并为一个句子) There ____ ____ great changes in the past several years。
       6。When the train arrived,we got on it at once。(合并为一个句子) We got on the train ____ ____ ____ it arrived。 六。根据汉语完成下列句子,每空一词。
       1。这些变化给人民带来了好处。 The changes have ____ ____ people。 。

y***

2009-06-16 21:12:57

• 2009-06-15 22:06:57
  • 一.ACA
    二.appeared  
       Did   take
       the most popular
       leaving
    三.AB
    四.collect
       Some