爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

关于 幸福是什么的 英文演讲稿 带翻?

首页

关于 幸福是什么的 英文演讲稿 带翻?

关于 幸福是什么的 英文演讲稿 带翻译

提交回答

全部答案

2014-05-18 13:01:09
  •   Happiness means different things to different people。 For example, some people believe that if they have lots of money, they will be happy。
       They believe that if they are wealthy, they will be able to do anything they want, which means happiness。 On the other hand, some people believe that holding a high position in the government is happiness。
       In this way, you have not onlymoney, but also many other things which can't be bought by money。 However, other people believe that having lots of money is not happiness nor is holding a high position in the government。
       These people value their beliefs, or their intelligence, or their health。 They think these can make them happy。 For me, happiness is closely tied to my studies, my work and my family。
       When I made great progress in my studies, when I made contributions to the society through my work, when all the members in my family live in harmony, sharing good and sad times, I was happy。
       Although the definition of happiness depends on each individual my "wealth" of happiness is in my studies, my work, and my family。

黎***

2014-05-18 13:01:09

• 2014-05-18 12:46:39
  •   Everybody is eager to happiness, feelings of well-being of everyone。 Happiness is sometimes abstract and sometimes very specific。
       Well-being sometimes distant, sometimes close at hand。 Dedication is the well-being, given the well-being, access to the well-being and enjoy the blessings of happiness 。
      。。 。。。 of the words is a well-being, an understanding of the expression is the well-being of the soul 。。。 。。。 is the feeling of happiness, happiness is a life experience 。
      。。 。。。 a friend, you feel well-being of it? 每个人都渴望幸福,人人都在感受幸福。幸福有时是抽象的,有时是非常特殊的。幸福有时远,有时近在咫尺。奉献是幸福,给予幸福,获得幸福和享受幸福的祝福……这个词是一个幸福的理解,表达的是灵魂的幸福……幸福是心灵的感觉,幸福是生命的体验……朋友,你觉得幸福? When you are immersed in the table hard hours, the mother brought a glass of milk Shannon will love are melting in this steaming milk。
       I felt, well-being of mother love。 When Mom and Dad happy to watch their sons and daughters around the side of their play。
       You feel it? How happy they are, enjoy the children's family。 When the elderly gratifying to watch their sons and daughters married, they laughed gratifying for their old age。
       当你沉浸在难过时,妈妈带了一杯香浓的牛奶,将母爱都融在这热气腾腾牛奶。我感觉到,健康母亲的爱。当爸爸妈妈开心的看着他们的儿子和女儿在他们的身边游玩。你感觉到了吗?他们是多么的快乐,享受儿童的家庭。当老人欣慰的看着他们的儿子和女儿结婚了,他们笑了,为自己的晚年喜人。

守***

2014-05-18 12:46:39

类似问题

换一换
  • 英语翻译 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育科学
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...

热点检索

• 1-20