爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语口试考官培训讲话总结

首页

英语口试考官培训讲话总结

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2023-08-30 14:00:45
      以下几个是面试中常问到的几个问题,提供给你做个参考。Here are good answers to some of the tougher questions asked in job interviews。 If you can smoothly supply answers like these during the interview,you are bound to make a good impression。
       1。 What is important to you in a job?Mention specific rewards other than a paycheck for example,challenge,the feeling of accomplishment,and knowing that you have made a contribution。
       2。 Why do you want to work for this organization?Cite its reputation,the opportunities it offers,and the working conditions。
       Stress that you want to work for this organization,not just any organization。 3。 Why should we employ you?Point to your academic preparation,joHere are good answers to some of the tougher questions asked in job interviews。
       If you can smoothly supply answers like these during the interview,you are bound to make a good impression。1。 What is important to you in a job?Mention specific rewards other than a paycheck for example,challenge,the feeling of accomplishment,and knowing that you have made a contribution。
      2。 Why do you want to work for this organization?Cite its reputation,the opportunities it offers,and the working conditions。
       Stress that you want to work for this organization,not just any organization。3。 Why should we employ you?Point to your academic preparation,job skills,and enthusiasm about working for the firm。
       Mention your performance in school or previous employment as evidence of your ability to learn and to become productive quickly。
       If the job involves management responsibilities,refer to past activities as proof of your ability to get along with others and to work as part of a team。
      4。 If we hire you,how long will you stay with us?Answer by saying along these lines:"As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace with my abilities。
      "5。 Can we offer you a career path?Reply:"I believe you could,once I know the normal progression within the organization。
       Can you tell me about it?" The answer may be revealing。6。 What are your greatest strengths?Give a response like one of the following:"I can see what needs to be done and do it","I''m wiling to make decisions","I work well with others," "I can organize my time efficiently。
      "7。 What are you greatest weakness?Identify one or two,such as the following:" I tend to drive myself toohard"," I expect others to perform beyond their capacities"," I like to see a job done quickly,and I''m critical if it isn''t。
      " Note these weaknesses could also be regarded as desirable qualities。 The trick with this question is to describe a weakness so that it could also be considered a virtue。
      8。 What didn''t you like about previous jobs you''ve held?Discuss the things you didn''t like,but avoid making slighting reference to any of your former employers。
      9。 How do you spend your leisure time?Mention a cross section of interests-active and quiet,social and solitary -- rather just one。
      10。 Are there any weaknesses in your education or experience?Take stock of your weaknesses before the interview。 Practice discussing them in a positive light。
       You''ll find that they are minor when discussed along with all the positive things you have to offer。11。 Where do you want to be five years from now?Saying that you''d like to be president is unrealistic,yet few employers want people who are content to sit still。
       You might say,"in five years,I''d like to have my boss''s job。 " If you can''t qualify for your boss''s job by then,you may not be the fright candidate。
      12。 What are your salary expectations?If you are asked this at the outset,it''s best to say,"Why don''t we discuss salary after you decide whether I''m right for the job?"But if the interviewer asks this after showing real interest in you,speak up。
       She or he will probably try to meet your price。 If you need a clue about what to ask for,say," Can you discuss your salary range with me?"13。
       What would you do if。。。。?This question is designed to test your reposes。 For example:"What would you do if your computer broke down during an audit?" Your answer there isn''t nearly so important as your approach to the problem。
       And a calm approach is best。 Start by saying,"One thing I might do is 。。。" Then give several alternative choices。14。 What type of position are you interested in?Job titles and responsibilities vary from firm to firm 。
       So state your skills instead,such as "I''m good at figure work," and the positions that require these skills ,such as "accounts payable。
      "。

z***

2023-08-30 14:00:45

其他答案

2023-08-30 14:00:43
  •   英语口语考试是一门很难的考试,那么你知道英语口语考试有哪些技巧吗?下面由我为大家整理的英语口语考试技巧,希望对打击啊有所帮助!英语口语考试技巧 1、朗读 内容:看见,能即刻默写出它的音标;看到音标,能猜出单词;操作:每天挑选30个长单词,先誊写音标,然后默写单词音标。
      2、英语标准 说明:饱满,长音够长,读准咬舌音,且吐字清晰 操作:每天读一段带有音标的文章,发音务必准确。3、练副“假嗓子” 说明:说英语时,声音浑厚,听起来像外国人 操作:每天跑步10分钟,有节奏地喊1234,坚持10天见效果。4、模仿训练 内容:模仿经典英文,美化英语语调,操作:模仿美国总统的一些经典演讲;模仿英美电影经典台词。
      5、装成老外说话 内容:用假嗓子学美国人说英文和中文;fake it until you make it 操作:ladies and gentlemen,this is VOA special English。6、时时处处说英语 内容:英语是一门语言,语言是用来交流的,说出来的英语才是真英语:操作:和partner练习;去英语角练习;参加英语演讲比赛;找外国人交流。
      7、用英语表达感情 内容:富有情感地说英语 操作:hey,man,shut up,get out here;I love you,honey!8、学习趣味英语 内容:通过英文谚语了解英语趣味文化 操作:英文简称:family;TCL;BMW;英文谚语:give me a five。
      9、增强舌头的柔韧度 说明:改掉一个一个单词说英语的习惯,流利说出顺畅英语。操作:把pike it up,check it out读成一个单词 英语口语考试技巧汇总 一、保持平常心态 尽量放松自己,自然面对考官及同组考生。考试时保持神态自若和眼神的直接接触通常被视作是具有良好交流能力和自信的重要标志。
      如果你的心理始终不能释然,不妨做一下深呼吸,如果你与考官或同组考生进行眼神接触时会产生紧张感,那你不妨在回答问题时看着对方的鼻子。这样从第三者的观察角度来看,与眼神交流的效果无大差别。二、抓住时机,熟悉自己考试小组中其他成员的语音和表达习惯 当考务人员宣布完随机组编的考试小组后,考生应抓紧时间与考试小组的成员进行会话练习,以便熟悉对方的发音特点和表达习惯,为口试的顺利合作打下基矗 三、与考官打招呼和道别 之所以要求考生在考试结束后与考官以恰当的形式道别是因为“道别”就像是为考试画了个句号。
      四、保持良好的仪态和坐姿 考生应尽量保持一个良好的坐姿,如坐直身体,双手自然地放在膝盖上或桌面上。五、把握谈话的内容分寸 把握谈话内容分寸指的是在不改变考试所限定的话题的前提下,把握谈话内容的方向,即尽量把话题的内容限制在自己力所能及的范围内。
      如果对某个话题不甚了解,最好不要涉及。坚持“不懂的、无话可说的内容不谈,词汇不丰富的内容不涉及”等原则。总之,尽可能地扬长避短。六、注意表达时语用、语法和句子结构的准确性和多样性 考生在口头表述时应尽可能做到语用准确,保证词汇的丰富性和语法结构的“较为复杂”,使整个语言的表达显得“丰富多彩”。
      七、争取主动,先入为主 谁先发言谁就能有更多的机会表现自己的语言能力,并能争取主动,控制问题讨论的局面,扬自己所长,避自己之短,从而给考官留下深刻的印象。同时要注意,在小组自由讨论时,一定要保证谈话双方间的communication。切不可只顾谈论自己的观点,而不顾对方谈话的内容是什么。
      八、先总括后展开 在表达自己的观点时往往很难恰当地把握好发言的长度。有时因时间把握不当,没等表达完自己的观点就被考官打断了。在某种程度上这仍会影响考生的情绪。如果采用先总括、后展开的陈述方法来表达自己的观点,将有助于保证观点表达的完整性。英语口语考试表达技巧 一、使用启转语句 人们在发表个人的观点或讲述某一事实或情况时,总要根据自己的意图先说出一些让对方有思想准备的话,然后才切入正题。
      在口语考试中,启转语句除了上述作用外,还有助于把握专题讨论内容的方向,形成具体讨论内容的定势,争取多一点时间思考拟将发表的观点,使之更加完善。启转句一般只适于本口语考试的第二部分:自由讨论。1。I can’t agree more with your opinionon…So far as I know 2。
      It is well-known that 3。Your opinionon…sounds reasonable,but I don’t think I can agree with it all。One of my puzzlesis 4。
      Can we consider it in a different way For example,二、客气插语 在讨论过程中,如果你想中断小组其他人正在谈论的话题,切入你自己的想法,可以用礼貌的插语中断对方的讲话来发表你的观点。例如可采用以下客气插语:1。
      Excuseme。Can I say something here 2。Sorry to interrupt you,but 三、列举事实 在陈述一个观点时常常需要列举论据来支持你的观点,以使你的表达层次清楚、逻辑分明。口头陈述观点就像写作文一样,通常也是分三个层次进行的:开头、中间展开和结尾。
      开头的常用语句如下:1。To begin with,we may say that…2。The first thing I want to say is…常用在中间的承接用语如下:1。Next I want to point out that… 2。
      The next point I want to say is…3。For one thing…For another… 4。Ontheonehand…Ontheotherhand…常用的结束用语如下:1。ThefinalthingIwanttosayis…2。
      Lastbutnotleast,we…3。Myconclusionis… 四、图片描述及观点陈述 根据CET-SET的考试要求,信息差将以以下两种形式的信息输入来产生:1。画面提示(如图片、图表、照片等);2。文字提示(如就某主题给出提示要求,或给出主题讨论范围等)图片描述和观点陈述的开场表达模式相对而言比较固定。
      图片描述常用的表达语句有:1。From the picture I can see… 2。As is show ninthe picture… 4 1。Whatisthemostimportantis…2。What’smore,…3。Inaddition,…4。
      Onthecontrary,5。However,/Nevertheless,6。Inbrief,/Inaword,/Inshort,7。Insum,/Tosumup,九、修正口误 在口头表达时,免不了会出现口误。这时,及时地加以解释和修正将有助于保证交际效果。
      例如:WhatIhaveseenismostimpressive。However,theprinciplescannotbecalledperfectyet—Imeantheprinciplesinsomeofthelessimportantsides。
      该句通过“Imean”缩小了否定的范围。1。I mean 2。Thatistosay3。Inotherwords,4。Well,Iwassaying 5。Tobemoreexact/accurate,6。I’llputit(in)thisway 十。
      常用于开头的句型有哪些 1)People’sviews/opinion sonvary from person to person。Some people think that 2)Different people have different viewson it is he ld that 3)When asked about,different people will offer different opinions。
      Some people say that 4)Advantages and disadvantages of Like every thing else,has(have) both favorable and unfavorable aspects。
      Generally,theadvantages(disadvantages) canbelisted(summarized) as follows。5)How to Manyways(methods) can contribute to solving this problem,but the following ones maybe most effective。
      十一。常用于插入的表达方式有哪些Pardonme,but 在讨论中,当别人讲话时,如果你想插上几句,你得注意寻找合适的机会。如果在一个不当的时候插语,人家会认为这是一种冒犯。一般来说,一句话的结尾是插话的好时机。UmUm(repeated until the speaker lets you speak)By the way(to change the subject)That reminds me The way I see it 十二发言时如何有效地防止别人插话 在考试中,还是应尽可能充分地表现自己,当你谈话时,尽量不被他人打断。
      这里介绍一些有用的方法,可用以防止别人插话。

S***

2023-08-30 14:00:43

类似问题

换一换
  • 职业培训 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育科学
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐