爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语作文及翻译(汇总12篇)

英语作文及翻译(汇总12篇)

离*** 23-02-24 英语作文

英语作文及翻译(1)

People always attach great importance on the soul, as the saying that beautiful soul overweighs everything, so in the movie, the everlasting theme is that an ugly girl wins the true love at Recently, a hot topic of discussing whether the girls’ outlook is important, the fact is that people reach their agreement that outlook really matters, if a person looks terrible, no one will like to make friends with him, let alone to know about In my opinion, beautiful soul is of great importance, but if people don’t make themselves look comfortable outside, no one wants to know his We need to clear ourselves, it doesn’t mean we must make up, we should make ourselves look comfortable and confident, we should dress the tidy clothes and make our hair in People say outlook is not important, but it doesn’t mean we give up our outlook and let it look

人们总是赋予心灵很大的重要性,正如有句话说美丽的心灵胜过一切,因此在电影里,永恒的主题是一位长相难看的女孩最终赢得真爱。最近,关于讨论女孩的外表是否重要成为了热门话题,事实上,人们一致认为外表很重要,如果一个人看起来很糟糕,没有人会喜欢和他交朋友,更不用说去了解他。在我看来,美丽的心灵很重要,但是如果人们没有让自己的外表看起来舒服,没有人会想要了解他的内心。我们需要让自己看起来干净,这不意味着我们必须要化妆,我们应该让自己看起来舒服和自信,应该穿着整齐,发型不乱。人们说外表不重要,但是不意味着我们放弃外表,让自己看起来糟糕。

英语作文及翻译(2)

As the world gets more modernized, the distance between people is more far In the countryside, from door to door, people open their doors all the time, people that are belong to the same village are similar with each While in the city, though people live in the same floor, they never open their doors, so it is likely that they don’t know who is living next to As the communication gets less, more and more people feel lonely, some even get To stay away from loneliness, people can talk to their friends People nowadays are under great pressure, they need to relieve their pressure, a good listener will help them to get People can also come home often, to visit their parents, staying with family will bring them great Don’t let loneliness beat you, or you will live a hard

社会变得越现代化,人们之间的距离就越遥远。在乡村,每家每户的人都随时打开他们的房门,在同一条村子的人们彼此间熟悉。然而在城市,虽然人们住在同一个楼层,但是他们从来不打开房门,因此很有可能人们不知道住在他们隔壁的是什么人。交流变得越来越少,越来越多的人感到孤单,一些人甚至变得疯狂。为了远离孤独,人们可以经常和朋友聊天。如今人们面临很大的压力,他们需要释放压力,一个好的聆听者能让他们得到放松。人们也可以经常回家,看看父母,和家人在一起能给他们带来很大的安慰。不要让孤独打败你,不然你就会过得很痛苦。

英语作文及翻译(3)

Do you want to know what I did during the winter vacation? Well, on the first week, I did my homework,surfed the Internet,played computer games and watched

On the second week, I helped my parents with housework, so I did the dishes, washed lots of my parents` clothes and helped them take out the

On the third week, I chatted with my girl friend on cell phone(手机) and we both had a good had a happy winter holiday! So how about you?

英语作文及翻译(4)

Dear David,

I'm glad you'll come to Beijing to learn Chinese is very useful, and many foreigners are learning it It's difficult for you because it's quite different from You have to remember as many Chinese words as It's also important to do some reading and You can watch TV and listen to the radio to practise your Do your best to talk with people in You can learn Chinese not only from books but also from people around If you have any questions, please ask I'm sure you'll learn Chinese

Hope to see you soon in

Yours,

Wang Ming

亲爱的大卫,

我很高兴你会来北京学习中文。中国是非常有益的,许多外国人正在学习,现在。这很难为你,因为它是相当的英语不同。你要记住尽可能多的中国话。同样重要的是做一些阅读和写作。你可以看电视,听广播练习你的听力。你最好不要谈论与中国人民。你可以学习汉语,不仅从书本上,而且从你周围的人。如果您有任何问题,请问我。我敢肯定你会学好中文。

希望能尽快看到你在北京。

此致,

王明

英语作文及翻译(5)

Nowadays university graduates have different job For most of them, to find a job with satisfactory pay is their most important wish while majority want to be self – However, a certain number of graduates are not in a hurry to hunt for They are just waiting for better Toward this point of view, some experts warn that it is not wise to be just They advise that graduates should find a regular, full-time job as quickly as possible so that they can earn money to support themselves and get working experience, which will help to find a better position Moreover, it might be more difficult to find a satisfactory job next

如今大学毕业生的就业前景不同。对于大部分孩子来说,要找到一个令人满意的支付工作是他们最重要的希望,而多数是希望能够自我 - 就业。但是,一定数量的毕业生不急于寻找就业机会。他们只是在等待更好的机会。对这一观点,一些专家警告说,只是等待这是不明智的。他们提醒毕业生应该找到一个正规,全职工作,以便尽可能快的挣钱来养活自己和获得工作经验,这将有助于找到更好的更高的位置。此外,明年可能更难找到一个称心如意的工作。

英语作文及翻译(6)

When asked about their opinion of career and family, people always respond Some people deem it more important to pursue their career, while there are always other people who argue that family should be the number one in one’s

It goes without any question that career plays a key role in our In the very first place, career can give us an aim to live Without career, much of our living time will be certainly What’s more, career can provide us with a means to live Most of the people earn their income from a On the other hand, family is also an indispensable part of life, as many people will Family is always regarded as a place where we can escape from troubles in In addition, we can obtain a sense of belonging to from Without it, anyone will feel lonely and

In my opinion, career and family are not in opposition to each Rather, they can enhance each other so that one’s life can become better and Therefore, it’s not a choice between right and wrong, but one between ideal and

在谈到自己的事业和家庭的意见要求,人总是有不同的反应。有些人认为这更重要的是追求自己的事业,而总有那么谁认为家庭应该是一个人的生活的人数1人。

毫无疑问,任何事业在我们生活中起着关键作用。在第一个地方,可以给我们一个职业生涯的目标是生活。没有职业生涯中,大部分时间我们的生活一定会被浪费。更重要的是,职业生涯可以提供一种手段,对我们的生活。大多数人从工作中赚取的收入。另一方面,家庭也是生活中不可缺少的一部分,因为很多人会承认。家庭一直被认为是一个地方,我们可以摆脱生活中的麻烦。此外,我们可以得到一个属于家庭的感觉。没有它,人会感到孤独和绝望。

在我看来,职业和家庭是不反对对方。相反,它们可以加强彼此,使自己的生活能够越来越好。因此,它不是对与错之间的选择,但理想和现实之间的一个。

英语作文及翻译(7)

The year is the annual National Day on October 1, the birthday of our great Along with ups and downs, it's been 70 years of our mothers, this day, this nation will celebrate the festival at the Early in the morning, we go to school, at school, some students out of bulletin boards and painting; Some do greeting cards, open class meetings with a special theme; Others through diaries, poems and other forms expressed her love for the National Day holiday, the students have to stay at home with Mom and Dad together, the cruise sites, the great cultural Shop at the door with balloons and colorful flags, red, yellow and green : : permeated with an atmosphere of Everybody inside, in the original discount, launched a series of promotional Street sea, but also rank long car buying service, the fight must wait long Scenic visitors like long, countless men, women and children in which to do that people have been taking advantage of the festive play Almost no empty parking places, restaurants, hotels, the revenue will be

Distant uncle, made a phone call to tell us that the Beijing National hot I would like to go to Beijing to see Tiananmen Square, we see the face of great capital, and uncle, I have arranged to get together with the Beijing next

National Day is a happy holiday, really raising people's living standards In her mother's embrace of the motherland, happiness to grow and wish the motherland mother always beautiful, always prosperous and wish the motherland has become more prosperous and

中文版:

每年的十月一日是一年一度的国庆节,是我们伟大祖国母亲的生日。伴随着风风雨雨,我们的母亲祖国已经70周岁了,这一天,举国上下都在欢度庆祝这一节日。

一大清早,我们便到了学校,在学校里,同学们有的出黑板报、画画;有的做贺卡、开主题班会;还有的通过日记、诗歌等形式纷纷表达对祖国妈妈的爱。国庆长假,同学们跟爸爸妈妈一起走出家门,游览名胜古迹,领略祖国的伟大文化。商店的门口悬挂着气球和彩旗,有红的、有黄的、有绿的……洋溢着喜庆的气氛。里面人声鼎沸,原来都在打折、开展系列促销活动。街上人山人海,就连坐车买票也要本文来自小草范文网排着长长的队伍,打的也要等好长时间。风景区的游人有如长龙,不计其数,男女老少尽在其中,人们都趁着节日出来游玩。停车场几乎没有空位子,饭店,宾馆的收入一定十分可观。

远方北京的叔叔打来电话告诉我们,北京国庆热闹非凡。我很想去北京,看看天安门,看看我们伟大首都的面貌,我和叔叔已经约好明年暑假一起同畅游北京。

国庆节是一个快乐的节日,人民的生活水平真的提高得很快。我们在祖国妈妈的怀抱中,幸福、快乐地成长,愿祖国妈妈永远美丽、永远繁荣,愿祖国一年比一年兴旺、发达!

英语作文及翻译(8)

National Day is our country's mother's On this day, we all Chinese people are On this day, we should live in harmony with the people of our country in order to repay the kindness we have in our

On this day, the whole nation has a Although some people are too busy to work for the motherland's mother to celebrate, but I still believe that they are in different places, in their hearts, is still a deep love of the They will also be in the hearts of the hearts of the love of the

A lot of people are wondering: Why study hard? I can definitely tell them that the students have to study hard to repay our Mother of the motherland for our selfless dedication, we should not return her?

National Day, people will hold a lot of Most of the party is the great motherland, the mother of the title, which is also the contribution of the people who write the arts to china!

Although there is no mid autumn Spring Festival is so popular, but it also said we are all the children of the Yellow Emperor

Look at the mother of the motherland prosperity, people live and work in peace Chinese!

国庆节是我国一年一度祖国妈妈的生日。在这天,我们全中国人民都兴高采烈。在这天,我们全国人民更应该和睦相处,以报答我们对祖国的养育之恩。

在这天,全国人民都放假了。尽管有些人们因工作的确太忙而不能为祖国妈妈庆祝了,但我依旧相信身存异地的他们,在心中,依旧是深深地爱这祖国妈妈的。他们同样会以心中的满腔热血表示对祖国的敬爱。

很多人们疑惑不解:为什么要好好学习呢?我可以肯定地告诉他们,学生们好好学习是要报答我们的祖国。祖国妈妈为我们无私奉献,难道我们不应该回报她吗?

国庆节这天,人们会举办许多晚会。晚会大多是以伟大的祖国妈妈为题的,这也是那写艺人们对祖国所做的贡献啊!

国庆节虽然没有中秋节。春节那么热闹,但它更表示的是我们炎黄子孙的爱国之心。

望祖国妈妈繁荣兴盛,望中国人民安居乐业!

英语作文及翻译(9)

This year is the 70th anniversary of the founding of new China! On October 1st, our whole family sit by the TV and waiting to watch early time big

At ten o 'clock, the National Day military parade formally started, only saw many soldiers standing in front of tian anmen, navy, air force, Stand straight, straight, like hits the forceful pine, President hu's The parade shows the motherland strong defense force, peaceful country and safe people, the motherland prosperity of beautiful

During the National Day, grandpa and I went to play in the humble admin istrator's The car on the road, I saw the window renmin bridge garlands made of flowers on both sides, in the sunshine more bright beautiful, make the atmosphere of the National Day more strong! Walk in the small street to the humble admini strator's garden, see stalls on both sides of the street with a red flag with five stars, to express the affection to the Many foreign visitors to see the beautiful scenery heartfelt held out a In the humble admini strator's garden is the chrysanthemum, chrysanthemum can be more color, yellow, red, white, colorful, beautiful!

The National Day make me deeper understanding of the motherland; A profound feelings for the motherland also; Make me more love my motherland China!

中文翻译:

今年是新中国成立70周年!十月一日这天,我们全家早早的坐在电视机旁等待观看盛世大阅兵。

十点钟,国庆阅兵式正式开始了,只看见许多军人站在天安门前,有海军、空军、陆军……都站得笔直笔直的,像一棵棵挺拔的青松,接受主席的检阅。整个阅兵式展示了祖国雄厚的国防力量,国泰民安,祖国繁荣昌盛的美好景象。

国庆期间,我和爷爷去了拙政园玩。汽车在路上行驶着,我看见窗外人民桥两旁用鲜花做成的花环,在阳光下更加亮丽,使国庆的气氛更加浓厚了!走在通往拙政园的那条小街上,看到街的两旁的摊位都插着五星红旗,表达对祖国的深厚感情。许多外来游客看见了这么美的景色由衷的伸出了大拇指。拙政园里有菊花,菊花的颜色可多了,有黄色的、红的、白的,五彩缤纷的,美丽极了!

国庆节使我对祖国的了解更深了,对祖国的感情也更深厚了,使我更加热爱我的祖国中国!

英语作文及翻译(10)

In the evening, the families usually have pudding, sandwiches, apple pies and some other desserts for supper, the families always sing and dance around the Christmas , they also go to going to bed, the children often hang up their stockings beside their bed, so that Father Christmas will fill them with is said that Father Christmas always drives a deer to the human world and entering into each house from the the children no longer believe in Father Christmas, but they still hang up their stockings, because their parents will fill them with

晚上,家里面通常都有吃布丁,三明治,苹果派还有一些其它的甜点作为晚餐。晚饭后,家人们总是围着圣诞树唱歌跳舞。有时,他们还会去教堂。睡觉前,孩子们常常会把长统袜挂在床边,这样圣诞老人就会用礼物把它填满了。据说圣诞老人总是骑着一只鹿到人类,之后从烟囱进入每个房子。现在的孩子不再相信圣诞老人的故事了,但他们仍然会挂上他们的袜子,因为他们的父母会用礼物把它填满。

英语作文及翻译(11)

Christmas Day

圣诞节

Most westerners always celebrate Christmas Day as their major festival, in order to memorialize that time, they always have several days off, so they can enjoy this festival with all their children often get together with their adults are busy with decorating their also send the postcards with their best wishes to each In the streets, there are so many Fathers Christmas sending presents to the everything is on a discount in the the supermarkets are the busiest

为了纪念耶稣大部分西方人都庆祝圣诞节作为他们的主要节日。在这段时间里,他们总是有好几天假,所以他们可以全身心的享受这个节日。小孩们经常与他们的朋友聚在一起。大人都忙着装饰他们的房子。他们还互相赠送明信片以及他们对彼此的祝福。 在街上,有很多圣诞老人在派送礼物给路人。超市里面的所有东西都在打折。所以,超市是最忙的地方。

英语作文及翻译(12)

学习的苦和乐的英语作文及翻译

在日常学习、工作和生活中,说到作文,大家肯定都不陌生吧,借助作文人们可以反映客观事物、表达思想感情、传递知识信息。写起作文来就毫无头绪?下面是小编为大家整理的学习的'苦和乐的英语作文及翻译,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友。

Before I went to school, I felt so excited, because I was so curious about the campus life.

Now I have been in middle school, after seven years’ study, I feel the bitter and happiness. The bitter is that there are always exams, sometimes I can’t do well. Every time when I get the low mark, I will be afraid of disappointing my parents. The happy thing is that I make many friends here. We play and study together. They are just like the brothers and sisters to me. This is the process of growing up, which mix pain and happiness.

在我上学前,我很兴奋,因为对校园生活很好奇。

今我已经读初中了,经过了七年的学习,我体会到了苦和乐。苦的是经常会有考试,有时候我考不好。每次我拿到低分的时候,我会担心让父母失望。高兴的是在这里我交到了很多朋友。我们一起玩耍和学习。他们就像是我的兄弟和姐妹。这就是成长的过程,参杂着痛苦和快乐。

相关推荐

寒假社会实践心得体会

实践心得
今天是xxxx月29日,距离xxxx社会实践结束还有3天。在过去的短短二十多天里,与以往懒散的假期不同,我每天早起努力工作,感觉生活非常充实。首先介绍下我的工作,很幸运,这次社会实践我的职位是采购主管
展开详情

高一坚持议论文800字2022

高一语文
“成功的秘诀在于永不改变既定的目标”我一直坚信着这句话,只因我相信:坚持,是成功的翅膀!小时候的我长得胖嘟嘟的,远远望去,就像糯米团子,圆滚滚的。加上我又长得比较可爱,很讨人喜,所以他们总爱逗我玩,叫
展开详情

有关整治河水污染建议书参考素材五例(热门4篇)

考试资料
有关整治河水污染建议书参考素材五例(1)致广大市民们:20x年3月22日是第二十二届“世界水日”,3月22日—28日是第二x届“中国水周”。联合国确定今年“世界水日”的宣传主题是“水与能源”,我国确定
展开详情

交通安全知识演讲稿模板

安全知识
各位老师,各位同学:大家好,我今天演讲的主题是和交通有关的普(pu)法知识,首先给大家讲个小。一个11岁的男孩,在一次坐公共汽车时,因为他一上车就在车上东跑西窜(chuan),还不时的把头伸出窗外,司
展开详情

寒假社会实践心得体会

实践心得
大自然,总是深不可测的。我们对它充满了未知,好奇。我们不断的探索,前进,不断的去接触自然,与它沟通。即使我们进入倒计时的最后两天了,我们仍然不能忘记我们是去为社区服务的,我们仍举办了“零距离,微动力”
展开详情

长春一年级英语作文大全

一年级英语
MymotheralwaystriedtoletmemakemyownShewantsmetobeSometimesImakemistakes,butmyparentswon'tblameSoeven
展开详情

消防安全知识讲话稿

安全知识
老师、同学们:大家早上好,今天我国旗下讲话的主题是“增强消防安全责任和消防安全意识”。每年的11月9日是消防宣传日。提到消防,同学们自然会想到令人毛骨悚然的“火灾”二字。对于我们校园内的`小学生们,遇
展开详情

传统小故事(优选17篇)

故事
传统小故事(1)尊敬的老师同学们:大家好!我是二年级二班的XX,今天我演讲的题目是《让文明相伴,与美德同行》。讲文明,不是我们嘴上的口号,而是我们实践的目标。暑假里的一天,我跟妈妈乘车去乡下奶奶家。车
展开详情

有关寒假社会实践心得体会

实践心得
对现实社会,我们大力培养自己的实际动手能力和良好沟通能力是尤为重要的。在我们学校,老师及校领导关切地鼓励我们多参加社会实践活动。利用寒假,我很幸运的去了xx区xx街道办事处的社会事务科工作。在工作中,
展开详情

2022年中考英语作文押题

中考辅导
共享单车无疑是今年的火爆热点之一,它为我们的生活带来了极大的便利。今天,选择的20XX中考英语写作预测话题是:共享单车。【预测题目】假定你是红星中学初三学生李华。你的美国朋友Jim在给你的邮件中提到他
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
五十步笑百步 传奇故事(汇编15篇) 《高效能人士的七个习惯》读书笔记 大学英语演讲稿 初中数学的常考知识点20条 唐雎不辱使命练习题(优选5篇) 高考数学易错点整理及解题的方法技巧 细节决定成败500字优秀作文 高二生物填空题的答题规范 关于爱情的经典语录合集 考试并没结束作文 我的妈妈三年级作文 银行实习报告正文 没想到真没想到中考作文 帮孩子智力提升的科学方法 读书笔记作文300字 高中语文论述类文本阅读答题技巧(汇编8篇) 化工实践心得体会 故乡情怀500字初中作文 高二合作的议论文 诗歌朗诵我骄傲我是中国人(精选7篇) 2022清明节的小学作文怎么写 义务劳动实践心得体会 我喜欢的职业普通话说话范文 应对暴雨山洪的防汛安全知识 《昆虫记》小学生读书笔记 能学好九年级历史的方法 3年级下册语文期末试卷(必备15篇) 蔬菜 食品厂实习心得体会及收获 把时间留住600字精彩作文 读《圆明园的毁灭》有感范文 怎么制作一份小升初简历 测量小灯泡电功率教学反思(优质5篇) bim应用与实践心得 学生考试后的个人反思(优选9篇) 二年级部编版数学知识点 《鲁滨孙漂流记》读书笔记 2022年志愿填报技巧:长沙市城区小学升初中微机派位实施指南 一下数学教学计划(汇集15篇) 会计考试题库(通用4篇) 大一入学军训学生感想 高中语文必修2第一单元知识点 生命流泪的样子读后感范文 暑假学生安全知识 汤姆索亚历险记的读书笔记 班级军训个人小结 《珍珠鸟》读后感500字范文 精辟的励志名言 六年级语文上学期知识点 钓鱼的启示优秀教案(精编8篇) 超短小故事(实用7篇) 有关知音的名言名句 感叹时光的句子(推荐8篇) 科幻作文500字(热门7篇) 粘土教案(实用6篇) 罗密欧与朱丽叶读书笔记500字 幼儿益智睡前故事 初中论语读书心得感悟500字 唯美成语(汇总4篇) 高一物理学习方法建议 散文秋天的雨(汇总12篇) 六年级我的小伙伴作文400字 青花瓷教学反思(集合20篇) 培训试题(甄选18篇) 小学生值得看的十五本好书 高一学习计划总结 家风的议论文高三 军训学生感悟作文 中学生读书笔记700字 学好小学三年级英语有什么好方法? 高中历史知识点总结必修一到三 小鹿斑比读书心得感悟范文300字 高二数学教案模板参考 海底两万里的读书笔记 雅思阅读判断题(汇集6篇) 有创意的演讲稿题目(优质5篇) 乘法的初步教学设计(合集17篇) 仙都观 海底两万里读书笔记200字 中考满分作文 人教版七年级语文课本下册所有古诗词 高三热血作文范文 小猴的出租车教案(甄选20篇) 小学五年级上册语文课外阅读理解练习题 读书笔记300字 孔子拜师读后感400字范文 高考复习方法历史答题 点滴幸福初中作文 普通话考试作文 关于春节的传说故事(优选7篇) 草虫的村落优秀教学设计(合集4篇) 适合异地恋的睡前故事(推荐6篇) 2022高考数学必看知识点 部编人教版语文七年级下册课内文言文重要知识点梳理 小学五年级上册语文第五单元阅读练习题 高考化学重要知识 2022中小学家庭教育宣传周活动方案 春季开学安全教育教案(通用20篇) 素质教育综合实践心得体会 考试紧张作文 以考试的作文400字 承担800字话题作文 《别饿坏了那匹马》读后感500字范文 图形的拼组教学设计(推荐13篇) 考试作文500字_初中初一作文 优秀爱国影视小兵张嘎观后感范文 描写端午节的句子(精品15篇) 怎样提高初二数学成绩 麦琪的礼物读书心得500字 高考语文古诗词填空题答案 大学生会计实践心得 励志文章 初高中英语自我介绍双语范文(含考研自我介绍范文) 2022年五四青年节活动主持稿 三年级语文试题 考试有感作文 高三作文范文800字议论文 家庭教育心得体会 吃水不忘挖井人教学反思(精选15篇) 英语小诗歌(汇编6篇) 创新实践心得体会 暑期社会实践心得体会 2班军训口号16字霸气 有志者事竟成的议论文(汇集3篇) 高一化学必修二知识点 描写春天的范文 大学转专业申请书 描述时间流逝的句子(精选3篇) 高中化学与生活的知识点 非常女生读书笔记600字 中考满分作文600字 军训慰问演出策划书 海底两万里读书笔记 高中生物学习方法(汇编19篇) 望庐山瀑布教案(合集18篇) 事业单位会计实习心得 小学二年级数学知识点北师版 西沙群岛教学设计(实用15篇) 怎么教二年级学生英语 成长中考作文 大学生会计专业求职信 个人就业实践心得体会 英语摘抄美文(精编18篇) 圆锥的认识说课稿(合集4篇) 卓娅和舒拉的故事读后感(精编10篇) 2022年初三化学上册知识点 万字开头的成语(热门4篇) 一句话故事(优质8篇) 考试前后作文 压力500字精彩作文七年级 关于风的谚语(优质7篇) 元和观 现代文阅读选择题(优质4篇) 高中语文阅读答题技巧格式 假如给我三天光明800字读书笔记 2022主题是梦想高一作文800字 重视细节700字精彩作文 交通安全教育课教案(汇集11篇) 2022年读《骆驼祥子》有感800字范文 古诗文教学(精编5篇) 老去的舌尖阅读答案 给生活一个微笑初中作文优秀范文 文明教师评选事迹材料 个人顶岗实习报告范文 加拿大本科留学方案 二年级语文上册语文生字表 关于英语专业英语自我介绍 感恩的句子经典语录(精选7篇) 诚实考试作文 我与书的故事字(实用8篇) 垃圾分类倡议书550字范文 高二感恩作文800字范文 故事比赛(合集15篇) 白色污染教案(实用12篇) 2022高考政治知识要点总结 大学里的讲座大学英语作文 散文集(汇总19篇) 高中生物如何巧解生物实验题 俗世奇人读书心得感悟500字 读书笔记作文300字 幼儿户外游戏教案(必备15篇) 基督山伯爵读书心得体会800字 优秀军训个人总结怎么写 论语读书心得体会 幼儿园实习月度总结 朋友圈早上好的句子(通用6篇) 手影游戏教案(精编4篇) 成康之治 精彩极了和糟糕透了读后感800字范文 高二思想政治学习方法 一年级语文《小猴子下山》课后练习题 渔夫的故事读后感 考试的作文 绿野仙踪读书笔记范文 2022语文文言文知识点 5分钟大学英语演讲稿范文 四年级查理九世读后感范文 驾驶员先进事迹材料 成功励志名言大全