爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语摘抄美文(精编18篇)

英语摘抄美文(精编18篇)

我*** 23-02-24 摘抄

英语摘抄美文(1)

My favorite festival is on the twenty-fifth of December. It’s Christmas. It’s very important in our school. It’s a happy day for many students. We hold some activities to celebrate on Christmas Eve. On that day, we can wear Christmas hats and masks. All of the students play games in the campus. The teachers give us some sweets and biscuits. We can eat potato chips in the dinning hall as well. At night, we are excited. It ’s a time for holding a party. Boys and girls go to playground together. We can sing

and dance. When we come back to the classroom, a teacher acts the Santa Claus to sends Christmas presents to us. We have a lot of fun. So I like Christmas best. 圣诞节

我最喜欢的节日在12月25日。它就是圣诞节。在我们学校它很重要。对许多学生来说那是愉快的一天。我们会在圣诞前夕举办一些活动来庆祝。在那一天,我们可以戴圣诞帽和面具。所有的学生都在校园里玩游戏。老师给我们一些糖果和饼干。我们在食堂也可以吃到薯条。晚上,我们很兴奋。那是举办派对的时间。男生女生一起去操场。我们可以唱歌、跳舞。当我们回到教室的时候,一个老师扮演圣诞老人给我们送礼物。我们玩的很开心。所以我最喜欢圣诞节了。

英语摘抄美文(2)

Spring is tht best season of the year. The weather gets warmer and warmer. My clas iamates and I took a one-day sightseeing around our city.The scene was pretty. But when we saw the rivers along our city, I felt very sorry, and thoughit a lot.

With the development of modern agriculture and industry, more and more waste water is being poured into rivers. It has caused serious pollution. The river is becoming so dirty that no living things can live in it. The river is giving off a terrible smell.

We make an urgent appeal that measures should be taken to cope with the situation. Our government should start building various facilities such as sewage treatment!plant and encourage scientists to work out more and better ways to reduce the pollution of water.

Water is tho source of our lives. It is very important to protect water.

春季是一年中的季节,天气变得愈来愈暖和。我和我的同学们进行了一次环城一日游,所到之处景色宜人。但当我看到沿着城区流过的河流时,我感到很惋惜,想了大量。

伴随现代工农业的进步,愈来愈多的污水排进河里,河水被紧急污染。河水变得如此的肮脏以致于生物不可以在里面生活。河水发出难闻的气味。

大家急切呼吁采取手段改变这种情况。政府应当打造各种设施,例如污水处置厂,并且鼓励科学家们想出更多更好的方法以降低水污染。

水是生命之源,保护水资源十分要紧。

英语摘抄美文(3)

Last week, my English teacher showed us a famous violin player, the guy was not only looking young and handsome, but also played so well. After watching the video, I searched many information about him. The violin player is David Garrett, he is from Germany. He showed great talent in violin when he was a child. David loved to play the violin, he practiced so hard. He was practicing when other children were playing outside. The hard working helped David stand out, he got the amazing skill. An agent found him by chance and decided to sign him, since then, David recorded his album and got famous around the world. He broke the world record and being the violin player who can play the fastest. When people listen to him play, no one will ignore his skill, though he is really handsome.

上周,我的英语老师给我们展示了一个著名的小提琴手,他不仅看起来年轻又英俊,而且也拉得一手好提琴。看完视频后,我搜索了很多关于他的信息。小提琴演奏者是大卫?加勒特,他来自德国。他在小提琴方面表现出极大的天赋当他还是个孩子的时候。大卫喜欢拉小提琴,他是如此刻苦地练习。他在练习的时候,其他孩子都在外面玩。努力付出帮助大卫脱颖而出,他练就了惊人的技巧。经理人偶然找到了他,决定签下他,从那以后,大卫录制了自己的唱片,在全世界都有名气。他打破了世界纪录,成为拉得最快的小提琴演奏者。当人们听他演奏,没有人会忽视他的技巧,虽然他真的很帅。

英语摘抄美文(4)

From the window of my room, I could see a tall cotton-rose hibiscus. In spring, when green foliage was half hidden by mist, the tree looked very enchanting dotted with red blossom. This inspiring neighbor of mine often set my mind working. I gradually regarded it as my best friend.

从我的房间的窗子向外望去,可以看到一株高大的芙蓉树。春日里,芙蓉树在薄雾中若隐若现,红花点点,样子实在迷人。它总是赋予我灵感,让我思如泉涌。时间久了,我竟把这菱蓉视为知已了。

Nevertheless, when I opened the window one morning, to my amazement, the tree was almost bare beyond recognition as a result of the storm ravages the night before. Struck by the plight, I was seized with a sadness at the thought “all the blossom is doomed to fall”. I could not help sighing with emotion: the course of life never runs smooth, for there are so many ups and downs, twists and turns. The vicissitudes of my life saw my beloved friends parting one after another. Isn’t it similar to the tree shedding its flowers in the wind?

然而,一天清晨,当我推开窗子时,愕然发现前夜的一场风雨已将它摧残得落红满地。刹那间,我有一种"花开终有落"的悲凉感觉。这使我不由得发出一声慨叹:人生的旅途中,总是少不了种种羁绊,那些曲折的经历总会伴随着我们。曾经失去过的挚爱的朋友,生命的脆弱不正是像这随风而逝的花吗?

This event faded from my memory as time went by. One day after I came home from the countryside, I found the room stuffy and casually opened the window. Something outside caught my eye and dazzled me. It was a plum tree all scarlet with blossom set off beautifully by the sunset. The surprise discovery overwhelmed me with pleasure. I wondered why I had no idea of some unyielding life sprouting over the fallen petals when I was grieving for the hibiscus.

随着时间的流逝,我渐渐地把那天的感触淡忘了,一次出差回来,感到屋内的空气有些沉闷,于是我不经意的打开了窗,可就在那一瞬,我被眼前的景象惊呆了。窗外,一株李子树开花了,火红火红的花朵,满树都是。在夕阳的映衬下,分外美丽。这意外让我惊喜不已。没想到当初自己只顾悲伤,却没发现那凄凉的背后,竟存在着如此坚强的灵魂。

When the last withered petal dropped, all the joyful admiration for the hibiscus sank into oblivion as if nothing was left, until the landscape was again ablaze with the red plum blossom to remind people of life’s alternation and continuance. Can’t it be said that life is actually a symphony, a harmonious composition of loss and gain.

是啊,当芙蓉的最后一片花瓣凋落之时,人们以往对它的赞许都已成为过眼去烟。可如今,李子树却成长起来了,那火红的花儿正向人们昭示着生命的更迭与繁衍。谁能否认生命原本就是一场得失共存的交响音呢?

Standing by the window lost in thought for a long time, I realized that no scenery in the world remains unchanged. As long as you keep your heart basking in the sun, every dawn will present a fine prospect for you to unfold and the world will always be about new hopes.

我久久地伫立在窗前,深深感悟到,生命之中本没有一成不变的风景,只要你的心永远向着阳光,那么每一个清晨就会向你展现出一个等待着由你来开启的美景。不管你正经历着怎样的风雨,请相信,这个世界总会带给你新的希望。

英语摘抄美文(5)

Time like running water, quietly walked around us. Yes, time flies like an arrow, the sun is like a boat, glance left and right of the summer vacation has finally arrived, I like a caged bird fly freely outside. We is the master of the summer vacation in this summer vacation, we can relax.

But as for me, we can't get nothing in this summer vacation, every day to travel. Our parents will make sure that our classes, on this day that, mom and dad to take us in the scorching sun of summer. Of course we can't live up to the expectations of my parents and teachers, make this summer have a full and happy. Give yourself "come on" in the summer vacation.

The beginning of the summer vacation, I booked a summer vacation plan: every morning at 7 a.m. start, every day for three days in the summer vacation homework assignments, and then review the phonetic symbol, listening to the phonetic symbol, the phonetic symbol, and then write an English composition, finally back idioms, idioms. But also want to review what we have learnt before, as the saying goes: consider ".

Let's have a good this summer, full, happy.

英语摘抄美文(6)

My mother is sixty-three years old, and for the last forty year she hasbeen the village doctor. She has a small clinic that she prepares medicine andtreats small injuries, and also sells canned powder milk. Our house has peoplein and out at all hours of the day and night. The villagers always like to cometo her clinic to see the doctor and to meet their neighbors, too. Almost all thevillagers come to my mother when their baby is due. My mother is very good atpredicting the day the baby will come. Sometimes my mother will not get enoughsleep if the babies come late at night or early in the morning. There arespecial rooms for the mother and baby, and usually they stay at the doctor'shouse about twenty-four hours. We always like to see the new babies get theirfirst bath because they look so red and small. All the village people know andtrust my mother because she is such a quiet, kind, and experienced.

英语摘抄美文(7)

An important new industry, oil refining, grew after the Civil war. Crude oil, or petroleum – a dark, thick ooze from the earth – had been known for hundreds of years, but little use had ever been made of it. In the 1850’s Samuel M. Kier, a manufacturer in western Pennsylvania, began collecting the oil from local seepages and refining it into kerosene. Refining, like smelting, is a process of removing impurities from a raw material.

Kerosene was used to light lamps. It was a cheap substitute for whale oil, which was becoming harder to get. Soon there was a large demand for kerosene. People began to search for new supplies of petroleum.

The first oil well was drilled by E.L. Drake, a retired railroad conductor. In 1859 he began drilling in Titusville, Pennsylvania. The whole venture seemed so impractical and foolish that onlookers called it “ Drake’s Folly”. But when he had drilled down about 70 feet(21 meters), Drake struck oil. His well began to yield 20 barrels of crude oil a day.

News of Drake’s success brought oil prospectors to the scene. By the early 1860’s these wildcatters were drilling for “ black gold” all over western Pennsylvania. The boom rivaled the California gold rush of 1848 in its excitement and Wild West atmosphere. And it brought far more wealth to the prospectors than any gold rush.

Crude oil could be refined into many products. For some years kerosene continued to be the principal one. It was sold in grocery stores and door-to-door. In the 1880’s refiners learned how to make other petroleum products such as waxes and lubricating oils. Petroleum was not then used to make gasoline or heating oil.

一种重要的新兴工业——炼油业在国内战争后成长起来。未加工的石油,或原油——种深色的地下的稠浆——数百年来一直为大众所知,但是人们却很少使用过它。

在十九世纪五十年代,萨缪尔·M·科尔,宾西法尼亚西部的一位制造商,开始从当地的溢出物中收集石油,并将它炼成煤油。与冶炼矿石一样,石油提炼是一个从未加工的原料中除去杂质的过程。煤油被用来点灯。

它是鲸油的一种便宜的替代品,而鲸油正变得越来越难以获得。不久就产生了对煤油的大量需求。人们开始寻找新的石油供应。第一口油井为E·L·瑞克,一个退休的火车检票员所钻得。1859年他开始在宾西法尼亚的泰特斯维尔钻井。整个的这项冒险事业看起来是如此不现实和愚蠢以致旁观者称之为"鸭子的蠢行"。(译者注:Drake'sFolly,drake在这里意含双关,即指瑞克的名字,又指该词的本义即鸭子。)但当瑞克往下钻至70英尺(21米)的时候,他发现了石油。他的油井从此每天生产20桶原油。瑞克成功的消息将石油勘探者们吸引到现场。截止到19世纪60年代早期,这些冒险者为寻找"黑色的金子"钻探遍了整个宾西法尼亚西部。这项繁荣的事业在刺激性和粗犷的西部气氛上可与1848年的加州淘金热相媲美,而且它为勘探者带来了远超过淘金潮的财富。原油能被提炼成许多产品。多年以来煤油一直是主要的一种产品。

它在杂货店中出售由人挨户推销。19世纪八十九十年代炼油者们懂得了生产其它石油产品,如蜡和润滑油。那时石油还没有被用来制造汽油或采暖装置用油。

英语摘抄美文(8)

Yiyang distance to go now for a month, even if it still can not find their own satisfaction that four days to record your feelings accompanied me time, perhaps rough speech, because of you, in my mind it is the most beautiful story. I said give all of you the next chapter.

Understanding your first 41 days, I swore off all sensible idea, put on a single word to make my sincere letter, the selection of a gift wrapped my deep tenderness, embarked on a train destined for Yiyang , duty-bound in love for the first time chose to be wearing armor of the brave. You probably never know, paranoid view of love in my modesty and pride, but I met you, we are all collapse if there is another new self. You bring me the beam of light, so clever, just shines into my heart the most cold corner. Since then, a red-hot.

April 2, after a long shaking all night and drink a few saliva, ear snoring after another sleepless night endured torture, finally arrived, a small platform to usher in the warmth of your eyes, my heart full of grievances, than this city I imagine the more desolate. "Tired?" You ask me, did not answer, silently holding your hand, rely on the power of your body, walking in this strange city, although tired but the end result of you are so relieved.

That morning, I resist the full is sleepy, listening to tell you miss lightly in my ear, along with "I love you" in the name, and you wear a necklace for me personally, a love one and not the same, has long been clear, I feel I should be long past the age sweet captured, but that moment still feel happy mess. Always wanted to be a special woman, always want to have an extraordinary experience and love the plot, but be careful when produce throbbing, suddenly found the most simple moving enough soul-stirring.

April, always rainy season. Newcomers unfamiliar to us can only wander aimlessly hanging around in the streets, most of the time to be bored to walk, no fame, no snacks, and even the so-called downtowwn street far "beyond" my expectations, really tired then find a place to eat some random point to sit down and rest, we even went to Internet cafes, you play the game, I go to bed. Unusually dull, there is fatigue, they will complain, but our mutual interlocking fingers, I am also deeply satisfied. Accompany and help you pick the color of clothes, shoes and styles for your reference, to discuss the location of accommodation, hazy rain you as I hold the umbrella, when I put a chill swept coat, placid warm my heart to heal the remnants of the city disappointed.

Holidays fleeting, eventually usher respectively, without the slightest sadness, we have each quiet smile and said goodbye sentence, I went straight to the abnormal strong, suddenly walked into the wicket, to be suddenly turned your face already It is blocked out of my sight. Miss an instant flood burst!

I have many times in the past I would look forward to the future to meet the kind of person, what kind of story happens, you deviate from my original all fantasy, but no regrets. True love can not extricate themselves in love probably is a great contrast with their mate choice criteria person! After a number means the situation around long before the achievements of this contented encounter, how lucky, finally, are you!

距离去益阳已经一个月了,哪怕还是找不到自己满意的.情愫来记录那四天你我相伴的时光,言语也许粗糙,因为有你,在我心中却是最华丽的故事。我说过未来的篇章尽数为你。

认识你第41天的时候,我抛却所有理智的想法,带上了一封一字一句道尽我真诚的信,挑选了一份包裹我浓浓柔情的礼物,踏上了去往益阳的火车,在爱情里第一次义无反顾选择了做个身披铠甲的勇者。你大抵从来不会知道,爱情观里我偏执矜持和骄傲,可是遇见你,所有都瓦解,好像出现了另一个全新的自己。你带给我的那束光芒,那么巧,刚好照进我内心最冰凉的角落。此后,一片炽热。

4月2号,经过漫长的摇晃,整晚喝了几口水,一夜无眠忍受着耳边鼾声此起彼伏的折磨,终于抵达,狭小的站台迎来你温情的目光,我的心满腹委屈,这个城市比我想象的更荒凉。“累吗?”你问我,没有回答,静默地挽着你的手,倚靠着你身上的力量,走在这个陌生的城市,虽疲惫但终因有你所以都释然。

那天早上,我抵御着满满地困意,听着你在我耳边轻言地诉说想念,伴随着“我爱你”三个字,还有你亲手为我戴上的项链,爱情里一招一式不尽相同,早已了然,我觉得自己应该早已过了被甜言蜜语俘获的年龄阶段,可那一刻仍觉得幸福得一塌糊涂。总想做个特别的女子,总想经历和拥有非凡的爱情情节,然而当心产生悸动时,突然发现那些最简朴的感动足以荡气回肠。

四月份,总是多雨的季节。初来乍到的陌生让我们只能徘徊在街头漫无目的地闲晃,大部分的时间被用来百无聊赖地行走,没有风光无限,没有特色小吃,就连所谓的繁华一条街也远远“超出了”我的期待,实在累了便找个地方随意点些吃的坐下来休憩,我们甚至还跑去网吧,你玩游戏,我睡觉。超乎寻常的平淡,有疲倦,会抱怨,可是我们彼此十指相扣,我亦深深的满足。陪伴着,帮你挑选衣服的颜色,为你参考鞋子的款式,一起讨论食宿的地点,细雨朦胧中你为我撑起的伞,寒意席卷时为我披上的外衣,波澜不惊的温暖抚平了我内心对这个城市残存的失望。

假期稍纵即逝,终究迎来分别,没有丝毫的伤感,我们都各自恬静地笑着,道句再见,我异常坚强地头也不回,豁然走进检票口,待猛然转身,你的脸庞早已被阻隔在我的视线之外。想念顷刻泛滥决堤!

过去我曾无数次憧憬未来我会遇见怎样的人,发生什么样的故事,你偏离了我最初所有的幻想,可是没有遗憾。真爱大抵就是无法自拔地爱上一个与自己择偶标准反差极大的人!经过了多少绕指的情长才成就了这份心满意足的邂逅,多么幸运,最后,是你!

英语摘抄美文(9)

I think this summer I am very happy, because I had a long time: every day at five o 'clock in the afternoon mum and I swim together, sister-in-law bought me two toys, remote control cars, robot, two I like it.

I'm not happy is my mother often criticize me, because I am not obedient, poorly words dictation, homework also drag, I later to write quickly and well, don't let mother angry, also let yourself a little progress.

In fact, I have a little secret: I like to play video games, but can I don't know how to play, because playing for a long time will damage the eyes, also have an impact on learning.

This summer vacation I harvest a lot, I can swim, can speak some English, I will also do some rice. I learn not only to make progress, but also want to do my mother's little helper, help her do the housework, I feel she is very hard every day.

我觉得这个暑期我很开心,因为我玩得时间很长:每天下午五点妈妈都和我一起游泳,小姑给我买了两个玩具,分别是遥控车,机器人,两个我都很喜欢。

我不开心的是我妈妈经常批评我,因为我不听话,生字听写得很差,作业还拖拉,我以后争取写得又快又好,不让妈妈生气,也让自己有点进步。

其实我有个小秘密:我喜欢玩电子游戏,但我知道不可以多玩,因为玩久了会伤害眼睛,还对学习有影响。

这个暑假我收获了不少:我会游泳了,会说点英语了,我也会做点饭了。我不仅要学习有进步,还想做妈妈的小帮手,帮她做点家务,我感觉她每天很辛苦。

英语摘抄美文(10)

两个人在一起,若没有互相理解,矛盾和分手不过是早晚的事情。爱是包容,无论爱的人有多好,有多坏,都会一一接纳。当再也做不到这样的宽容时,就是该说再见的时候了。

刚在一起的时候,我们不自觉地隐藏着自己的缺点,放大自己的优点,好让对方不会后悔选择和自己在一起。也许那个时候的我们嘴里所说的喜欢,不过是喜欢自己眼睛所看到的好。很肤浅,却是那时候还不懂爱的我们唯一能为对方做的事情。

随着掩饰自己的时间越来越长,我们渐渐松懈了,慢慢地不再顾忌自己的言行举止,常常在不经意的时候暴露出自己的缺点。一开始,我们还能彼此理解,告诉自己不要太在意,因为心里还是喜欢着对方。

既然双方都表现出不在意了,便越来越肆无忌惮地表现出真实的自我。可惜,这样的我得不到你的喜欢,你开始不断地指出我的缺点,希望我改正,变回以前那个你所喜欢的我。我改不了,因为这才是真正的我。当你厌倦了这样无休止地争吵之后,我们分手了。

在相处的过程中,我看到了你的缺点,但我从不在意,甚至觉得这样的你也很好。我以为你也会有同样的想法,可惜,是我高估了你对我的喜欢,你喜欢的一直都是我所扮演的我。至于那个满身缺点的.我,你接受不了。

爱是包容,会爱对方的好,也会爱对方的坏。不会因为对方太好而自卑,也不会因为对方太坏而失望。无论对方有多好,有多坏,只要是真实的,都会无条件地包容,很傻,却是一种真正的爱。

Two people together, if there is no understanding of each other, contradiction and break up is nothing but a matter of the morning and evening. Love is tolerance, no matter how good the person loves, how bad it is, it will be accepted one by one. It's time to say goodbye when you can't do it again.

When we are just together, we do not consciously hide our shortcomings, enlarge our own advantages, so that the other party will not regret choosing to be with themselves. Perhaps the time we say in our mouth like, but is like my eyes to see the good. It's very superficial, but it's the only thing we can do for each other when we don't understand love at that time.

As we hide our time longer and longer, we gradually relax, slowly and no longer care about our manners, and often expose our shortcomings when we are careless. At first, we can understand each other and tell ourselves not to care too much, because we still enjoy each other.

Since both parties show no concern, they are becoming more and more unscrupulous in showing their true selves. Unfortunately, I can't get you like that. You start to point out my shortcomings, hope to correct it and turn back to the one you liked. I can't change it, because it's the real me. When you're tired of this endless quarrel, we break up.

In the process of getting along, I see your shortcomings, but I never care, and even think that you are very good. I think you will have the same idea. Unfortunately, I overestimate your love for me. You like me all the time. As for the shortcoming of me, you can't accept it.

Love is tolerance, it will love each other's good, and also love each other's bad. Not because the other person is too good and inferiority, and will not be because the other is too bad and disappointed. No matter how good the other is, how bad it is, as long as it is true, it will be unconditionally inclusive, but it is a real love.

英语摘抄美文(11)

Dark light, just light each other. The responsibility that you and my shoulders take together, the such as one dust covers up. Afraid only afraid the light is suddenly put out in theendless dark night and Countless loneliness

暗黄的灯光,仅仅也只能照射过彼此。 你、我肩上共同担当的责任,犹如一片灰尘遮掩。 怕只怕灯丝的突然熄灭在这无尽的黑夜.数不尽的孤单 美文摘抄

英语摘抄美文(12)

The early snows fall soft and white and seem to heal the landscape. There are as yet no tracks through the drifts, no muddied slush in the roads. The wind sweeps snow into the scars of our harvest-time haste, smoothing the brow of hill, hiding furrow and cog and trash in the yard. Snow muffles the shriek of metal and the rasp of motion. It covers our flintier purposes and brings a redeeming silence, as if a curtain has fallen on the strivings of a year, and now we may stop, look inward, and rediscover the amber warmth of family and conversation.

At such times, locked away inside wall and woolen, lulled by the sedatives of wood-smoke and candlelight, we recall the competing claims of nature. We see the branch and bark of trees, rather than the sugar-scented green of their leaves. We look out the window and admire the elegance of ice crystal, the bravely patient tree leaning leafless into the wind, the dramatic shadows of the stooping sun. We look at the structure of things, the geometry of branch and snowflake, family and deed. Even before the first snow, we view the world differently in winter.

We watch the lawn settle into the sleep of frost and the last crumpled leaf quiver on the oak, and feel the change. At night the skies are cold and clear, and stars shine like the dreams of serpents. The hillsides turn brown and gray; the edges of stalk and blade stand out starkly. Dark clouds settle on the mountain ridges. Storms rumble in like freight trains. Rain rattles the roof and thutters at the window.

Then comes the snow, and we once again wonder at how it transforms the familiar objects of our everyday world. When snowflake drifts the road we head indoors and resign ourselves to the quiet crackle of the wood fire. The example of the woodpile and the well-stocked larder tells us that we can achieve what we dream, and winter brings us long, silent nights to dream on.

轻盈、洁白的雪花纷纷扬扬,这场初雪似乎在抚慰大地。至今积雪上还没有任何足迹,道路上也没有踏脏的雪泥。朔风扫过,白雪覆盖了人们丰收农忙之后的'痕迹——它抚平了山脊,藏匿了院内的车辙和轮齿,让杂物都无影无踪。大雪还消减了金属摩擦发出的刺耳声和机器运转时的嘈杂声,它在埋没我们坚韧决心的同时,又弥补般地降临了一种静谧,宛如一年的努力落下帷幕,就此告一段落。——现在我们也许应该驻足,审视内心,重新感受亲人团聚的温馨。

在这样的时节里,我们紧闭房门,裹上毛衣,沐浴在木材燃烧和烛光带来的祥和之中,回想大自然中的两种悖论。我们看到的是树木的枝杈和树皮,而不是芬芳扑鼻的绿叶;我们望着窗外,惊叹冰晶的美不胜收,钦佩光秃秃的树枝始终迎风而立,赞美落日的身影楚楚动人;我们观察着事物的结构、树枝与雪花的形状,还有家庭、事业…… 其实在冬天,在下第一场雪之前,我们看世界的感觉就不同。我们注意到草地早已习惯在霜冻中沉睡,最后一片打着卷儿的橡树叶在枝头颤抖,并体会到了季节的变更。

晚空清冷而明朗,繁星闪烁,就像魔鬼打起了盹。山坡被染成了棕灰色,叶子与叶柄的边缘显得格外醒目。山脊上乌云云集,暴风雪就像货车一样隆隆作响。雨点不停地冲刷着房顶,敲打着窗户。 接着,下雪了,我们又一次惊诧于它是如何将我们平常熟知的事物改头换面。

当雪花在路面堆积,我们回到屋内,让自己沉迷在炉火轻微的噼啪声中。柴堆和储备良好的食物表明我们可以美美睡上一觉了。而冬日带来的是宁静的漫漫长夜,正好入梦。

英语摘抄美文(13)

It is the habit of the poets, and of many who are poets neither in vision nor in faculty, to speak of youth as if it were a period of unshadowed gaiety and pleasure, with no consciousness of responsibility and no sense of care.

The freshness of feeling, the delight in experience, the joy of discovery, the unspent vitality which welcomes every morning as a challenge to one's strength, invest youth with a charm which art is always striving to preserve, and which men who have parted from it remember with a sense of pathos; for the morning of life comes but once, and when it fades something goes which never returns. There are ample compensations, there are higher joys and deeper insights and relationships; but a magical charm which touches all things and turns them to gold, vanishes with the morning. All this is true of youth, which in many ways symbolises the immortal part of man's nature, and must be, therefore, always beautiful and sacred to him. But it is untrue that the sky of youth has no clouds and the spirit of youth no cares; on the contrary, no period of life is in many ways more painful.

The finer the organisation and the greater the ability, the more difficult and trying the experiences through which the youth passes. George Eliot has pointed out a striking peculiarity of childish grief in the statement that the child has no background of other griefs against which the magnitude of its present sorrow may be measured. While that sorrow lasts it is complete, absolute, and hopeless, because the child has no memory of other trials endured, of other sorrows survived. In this fact about the earliest griefs lies the source also of the pains of youth. The young man is an undeveloped power; he is largely ignorant of his own capacity, often without inward guidance towards his vocation; he is unadjusted to the society in which he must find a place for himself.

He is full of energy and aspiration, but he does not know how to expend the one or realise the other. His soul has wings, but he cannot fly, because, like the eagle, he must have space on the ground before he rises in the air.

英语摘抄美文(14)

About ten years ago when I was an undergraduate in college, I was working as an intern at myUniversity's Museum of Natural History. One day while working at the cash register in the giftshop, I saw an elderly couple come in with a little girl in a wheelchair.

As I looked closer at this girl, I saw that she was kind of perched on her chair. I then realizedshe had no arms or legs, just a head, neck and torso. She was wearing a little white dress withred polka dots.

As the couple wheeled her up to me I was looking down at the register. I turned my headtoward the girl and gave her a wink. As I took the money from her grandparents, I looked backat the girl, who was giving me the cutest, largest smile I have ever seen.

All of a sudden her handicap was gone and all I saw was this beautiful girl, whose smile justmelted me and almost instantly gave me a completely new sense of what life is all about. Shetook me from a poor, unhappy college student and brought me into her world; a world ofsmiles, love and warmth.

That was ten years ago. I'm a successful business person now and whenever I get down andthink about the troubles of the world, I think about that little girl and the remarkable lessonabout life that she taught me.

英语摘抄美文(15)

Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.

Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of 60 more than a boy of 20. Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.

Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.

Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being’s heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing appetite for what’s next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart, there is a wireless station; so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, courage and power from man and from the infinite, so long as you are young.

When your aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you’ve grown old, even at 20; but as long as your aerials are up, to catch waves of optimism, there’s hope you may die young at 80.

英语摘抄美文(16)

As is known to us all, teachers play an important role in our process of growing up. As far as I am concerned, an ideal teacher should be responsible, impartial and wise.

First of all, a qualified teacher should be responsible. For one thing, he should try his best to make his class interesting and try to understand what his students need. For another, he needs to keep enthusiastic with his job of spread knowledge all the time and act as an example for others everywhere he goes to.

Second, be impartial is another requirement. As a teacher, he should not divide students into good ones and bad ones since each student has unique characteristic and value. Therefore, no matter what kind of students he encounters, he should treat them impartially, without any bias.

Finally, my ideal teacher is one who does not only teach students his specialized knowledge but also can give students some guidance about life and about how to act as human beings. This guidance has a great effect on students’ outlook on life and sense of worth.

To sum up, an ideal teacher should not only pay attention to the achievements his students get, but also put emphasis on developing students’ correct views on life and sense of worth.

英语摘抄美文(17)

In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance. The bravery of each bull is then rated with care according to the number of times he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite of the sting of the blade. Henceforth will I recognize that each day I am tested by life in like manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed.

在古老的东方,挑选小公牛列竞技场格斗有一定的程序、它们被带进场地,向手持长矛的斗牛士攻击,裁判以它受激后再向斗牛士进攻的次数多寡来评定这只公牛的勇敢程度。从今往后。我须承认,我的生命每天都在接受类似的考验。如果我坚韧不拔,勇往直前,迎接挑战。那么我一定会成功。

I was not delivered unto this world in defeat, nor does failure course in my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, to walk, to sleep with the sheep. I will hear not those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.

我不是为了失败才来到这个世界上的,我的血管里也没有失败的血液在流动。我不是任人鞭打的羔羊,我是猛狮,不与羊群为伍。我不想听失意者的哭泣,抱怨者的牢骚,这是羊群中的瘟疫,我不能被它传染。失败者的屠宰场不是我命运的归宿。

The prizes of life are at the end of each journey, not near the beginning; and it is not given to me to know how many steps are necessary in order to reach my goal. Failure I may still encounter at the thousandth step, yet success hides behind the next bend in the road. Never will I know how close it lies unless I turn the corner.

生命的奖赏远在旅途终点,而非起点附近。我不知道要走多少步才能达到目标。踏上第一千步的时候,仍然可能遭到失败。但成功就藏在拐角后面,除非拐了弯,我永远不知道还有多远。

Always will I take another step. If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another. In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult.

再前进一步,如果没有用,就再向前一步。事实上,每次进步一点点并不太难。

Henceforth, I will consider each days effort as but one blow of my blade against a mighty oak. The first blow may cause not a tremor in the wood, nor the second, nor the third. Each blow, of itself, may be trifling, and seem of no consequence. Yet from childish swipes the oak will eventually tumble. So it will be with my efforts of today.

从今往后,我承认每天的奋斗就像对参天大树的一次砍击,头几刀可能了无痕迹。每一击者似微不足道,然而,累积起来,巨树终会倒下。这恰如我今天的努力。

I will be liken to the raindrop which washes away the mountain; the ant who devours a tiger; the star which brightens the earth; the slave who builds a pyramid. I will build my castle one brick at a time for I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking.

就像冲洗高山的雨滴,吞噬猛虎的蚂蚁,照亮大地的星辰,建起金字塔的奴隶,我也要一砖一瓦地建造起自己的城堡,因为我深知水滴石穿的道理,只要持之以恒,什么都可以做到。

I will never consider defeat and I will remove from my vocabulary such words and phrases as quit, cannot, unable, impossible, out of the question, improbable, failure, unworkable, hopeless, and retreat; for they are the words of fools. I will avoid despair but if this disease of the mind should infect me then I will work on in despair. I will toil and I will endure. I will ignore the obstacles at my feet and keep mine eyes on the goals above my head, for I know that where dry desert ends, green grass grows.

我绝不考虑失败,我的字典里不再有放弃,不可能、办不到、没法子、成问题、失败,行不通、没希望、退缩…这类愚蠢的字眼。我要尽量避免绝望,一旦受到它的威胁,立即想方设法向它挑战。我要辛勤耕耘,忍受苦楚。我放眼未来,勇往直前,不再理会脚下的障碍。我坚信,沙漠尽头必是绿洲。

I will remember the ancient law of averages and I will bend it to my good. I will persist with knowledge that each failure to sell will increase my chance for success at the next attempt. Each nay I hear will bring me closer to the sound of yea. Each frown I meet only prepares me for the smile to come. Each misfortune I encounter will carry in it the seed of tomorrows good luck. I must have the night to appreciate the day. I must fail often to succeed only once.

我要牢牢记住古老的平衡法则,鼓励自己坚持下去,因为每一次的失败都会增加下一次成功的机会。这一次的拒绝就是下一次的赞同,这一次皱起的眉头就是下一次舒展的笑容。今天的不幸,往往预示着明天的好运。夜幕降临。回想一天的遭遇。我总是心存感激。我深知,只有失败多次,才能成功。

I will try, and try, and try again. Each obstacle I will consider as a mere detour to my goal and a challenge to my profession. I will persist and develop my skills as the mariner develops his, by learning to ride out the wrath of each storm.

我要尝试,尝试,再尝试。障碍是我成功路上的弯路,我迎接这项挑战。我要像水手一样,乘风破浪。

Henceforth, I will learn and apply another secret of those who excel in my work. When each day is ended, not regarding whether it has been a success or a failure, I will attempt to achieve one more sale. When my thoughts beckon my tired body homeward I will resist the temptation to depart. I will try again. I will make one more attempt to close with victory, and if that fails I will make another. Never will I allow any day to end with a failure. Thus will I plant the seed of tomorrows success and gain an insurmountable advantage over those who cease their labor at a prescribed time. When others cease their struggle, the mine will begin, and my harvest will be full.

从今往后,我要借鉴别人成功的秘诀。过去的是非成败,我全不计较,只抱定信念,明天会更好。当我精疲力歇时,我要抵制回家的诱惑,再试一次。我一试再试。争取每一天的成功,避免以失败收场。我要为明天的`成功播种,超过那些按部就班的人。在别人停滞不前时,我继续拼搏,终有一天我会丰收。“

Nor will I allow yesterdays success to lull me into todays complacency, for this is the great foundation of failure. I will forget the happenings of the day that is gone, whether they were good or bad, and greet the new sun with confidence that this will be the best day of my life.

我不因昨日的成功而满足,因为这是失败的先兆。我要忘却昨日的一切,是好是坏,都让它随风而去。我信心百倍,迎接新的太阳,相信“今天是此生最好的一天”。

So long as there is breath in me, that long will I persist. For now I know one of the greatest principles of success; if I persist long enough I will win.

只要我一息尚存,就要坚持到底,因为我已深知成功的秘诀。

英语摘抄美文(18)

Then the wandering soul wild crane stands still the memory river Listen to whistle play tightly ring slowly, Water rises a ship to go medium long things of the past. Wait for a ship’s person Wait for one and other, But hesitate always should ascend which ship Missed Had to consign the hope to next time, Finally what to wait for until has no boats and ships to come and go, Sunset west .

再孤魂野鹤的伫立记忆河头, 听着哨子的紧奏慢响, 水涨船行中的悠悠往事。 等船的人儿, 等一班又一班, 却始终犹豫着该登哪一只。 错过的, 只好把希望寄托到下一回, 终究等到的是没有船只的过往, 日落西头 。

相关推荐

数学考试的作文

考试作文
今天,数学考试爆出个冷门,一向有点数学头脑的我居然只考了“73.2”分,少的可怜的"73.2“分。回到家里,我把录音机的音量开到很大,想让那可劲的摇滚乐把"73.2"分带来的痛苦冲淡,可是分数的重锤敲
展开详情

乡愁教案(精选15篇)

教案
乡愁教案(1)【重难点】《我爱这土地》凝聚着诗人对祖国──大地母亲最深沉的爱。学习这首诗歌,重在体验意象美,情感美,诵读是打开诗歌大门的钥匙,无论是知识积累,还是情感熏陶,都要在学生积极主动的朗读中实
展开详情

合欢树教学设计(甄选8篇)

教学设计
合欢树教学设计(1)教学目标:1、知识目标:把握母亲的形象,理解合欢树的深刻内涵,理解以小见大和象征的写作手法。2、情感目标:感受母爱,理解母爱,珍惜母爱。教学重点:1、母亲的形象。2、合欢树的涵义。
展开详情

高考数学大题题型总结及技巧

高考辅导资料
20题是圆锥曲线,第一小题还是比较基础的但完全正确的前提是要掌握椭圆、双曲线、抛物线的定义,因为很有可能会出现让你判断某某是椭圆、双曲线、还是抛物线的题目。第二小题比较难,但是简单在有一定的套路,(做
展开详情

幼儿园教师的优秀读书笔记

读书笔记
休息时,我读了《学前教育》这本杂志,看中了这本书后,我觉得这本书涵盖了很多的资料,有教师随笔,专题研究,优秀课程,还有家长课程等等。虽然这都只是一些书面上的知识,可是多看,多读,总归是有好处的。至少理
展开详情

摘抄笔记大全(合集20篇)

摘抄
摘抄笔记大全(1)晚上,我突然心血来潮,把喜爱的《城南旧事》又重故了一遍。《城南旧事》,一部以林海音超逸的文学风格,饶具魔力的文笔创造的文坛作品。把主人公——小英子童稚天真的双眼中所看到大人世界的喜怒
展开详情

2022年小鹿斑比读书心得体会范文300字

四年级语文
我非常喜欢小鹿斑比,它是个可爱、坚强的孩子,它生活在开满鲜花、长满绿草的森林里。斑比的伙伴们都很善良,它们每天在森林里快乐地玩耍着,十分美好,它们不知道危险是什么。但不幸的是,猎人们来到了森林里,这些
展开详情

考试,让我欢喜让我忧作文

考试作文
哈哈,新的一年又来临了,这是一件十分可喜的'事。不过,面对新年,却有不少人愁眉苦脸。这是为什么呢?当学生的都知道:马上就要期末考试啦!回想起去年那一次考试,我心里一阵慌乱。那次,我的语文考试考砸了,只
展开详情

大学新生军训结束后的感言范文

军训专题
军训是每个大学生必上的一节课,作为新一代的天之骄子,我们负担着振兴祖国的大业。时间在日历的撕扯中悄悄流逝,转眼间军训已经过去六天了。这短暂而漫长的六天里,每天都精彩而充实。虽然天公不作美,我若军训,便
展开详情

隋朝历史内容及概括

九年级历史
开皇之治是隋文帝在位开皇年间时开创,当时社会民生富庶、人民安居乐业、政治安定。隋文帝杨坚倡导节俭,节省政府内不少开支、废除了不必要的杂税并设置谷仓储存食粮。自开皇九年,杨坚统一天下后,即以富国为首要目
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
高一新生军训体会 有关大学英语专业求职信范文汇编 工地顶岗实习周记 我喜欢的动物普通话考试 高考文科学习方法经验总结 关于尊师重教名言警句 语文实习的工作总结 《海底两万里》读书笔记 剥豆阅读答案(集锦13篇) 谈谈服饰普通话考试 期中考的作文300字 关于勤奋的故事(汇总5篇) 二年级语文上册单元知识点 销售激励小故事(集锦17篇) 致敬英雄的句子(精选11篇) 人教版初二历史知识点 五年级应用题带答案 关于教师节晚会主持词 白马湖阅读答案(汇集14篇) 列那狐的故事读书笔记范文300字 阅读理解《秋天的怀念》 全国家庭教育宣传周活动总结 考试的作文 小学六年级语文检测试卷 高中化学选修四的知识点 与挫折相遇500字小学作文 关于历史故事的成语和意思 大学新生军训方案 国庆节快乐! 辛勤为题的600字优秀话题作文 祝福自己生日快乐的句子(必备4篇) 圆的认识练习题(热门8篇) 幸福家庭事迹材料 幼儿英语教学方法(优质14篇) 成长中考满分作文600字 自学考试试题(合集6篇) 关于高考英语作文 愉快的六一儿童节500字五年级作文 成语英文(必备12篇) 感谢有你500字小学作文 寒假读《皇帝的新装》有感 高三语文现代文阅读及答案 月光曲读后感范文 凸透镜成像规律说课稿(合集3篇) 励志英语名言(精编15篇) 状语从句英语语法知识点 考试安全承诺书(必备3篇) 考试恐惧症作文 初三英语必背知识点 除法的初步认识教学反思(集合15篇) 超市导购实践心得 语文课文《为中华之崛起而读书》读后感 高考生物答题技巧有哪些?高考生物答题技巧 关于冬至的来历和风俗 2022月光下的中秋节作文_中秋节四年级优秀作文 期中考的作文300字 高考英语针对开放二胎政策与书面表达热点作文押题 元曲名句_宋词元曲 大学生寒假实践心得体会 昆虫记读书笔记 高一下册必修知识点语文 部编版三年级下册语文目标与教材解析 人教版语文八年级上册复习提纲 初一到初三地理目录与学习方法 小学五年级500字日记大全 白鹅优秀教学设计(实用5篇) 麦克·尼尔森 s版小升初语文必背诗歌与人 新时代好少年的事迹材料 中国数学家的故事(五则) 高中政治必修二的考点整理 防火教案(集合20篇) 最美孝心少年事迹材料 成长的个性签名 期中考试的作文300字 初二英语话题优秀作文 家庭教育格言 关于读书的名人名言 春秋时期的故事(汇总7篇) 垃圾分类签名活动总结 狼图腾读书心得感悟 高中地理知识点总结归纳大全 高难度脑筋急转弯大全及答案(通用7篇) 法院实习指导教师评语 2022初三物理知识点总结 认识米教案(必备17篇) 初中语文超实用的阅读答题技巧与练习题 幼师顶岗实习的个人总结 高一感谢痛苦800字范文 班主任经验交流会心得 大学生的实践心得体会 高中学生写好英语作文的技巧 大学生事迹材料范文 我所在的集体普通话考试说话范文 因数和倍数的教案(集合17篇) 教师节感想 假文盲六年级作文 高中学生寒假社会实践心得体会 高一生物必修一知识点总结(人教版)第六章 高一收获作文范文 艾滋病作文800字高一 高一离骚的读后感800字 汤姆索亚历险记优秀笔记 新生军训感想范文 画画的句子(甄选6篇) 物质的密度教学反思(实用10篇) 蜘蛛美术教案(精编9篇) 爱劳动的句子(实用5篇) 人生哲理励志小故事(通用6篇) 短小的鬼故事(优质7篇) 灰尘的阅读题及答案 初二下册地理教学方法有哪些 人教版二年级语文下学期期末考试题 八十天环游地球读书笔记 高考语文病句辨析题16种规律总结 圣诞节高一优秀范文 最后的黄豆阅读答案 信念的作文高一800字 高中英语必修三单元知识点 老人与海读书笔记400字 分数与除法的关系教学反思(精选13篇) 四年级期中考试的反思作文400字 关于考试作文 安全知识作文 骆驼祥子读后感高三 高三优秀作文善良的魅力范文 月是故乡明阅读答案(精编5篇) 2005实务大纲 城南旧事优秀读书笔记 爱与自由读书笔记 道德小故事(优选5篇) 做一个有道德的人作文高三范文 实践心得体会 关于考试的作文800字 300字散文(甄选16篇) 动物的行为教学设计(汇编3篇) 高一历史万能答题思路 学生喜爱的好老师事迹材料 班主任工作经验交流心得体会 资料员实习报告范文 花儿朵朵教学设计(汇总8篇) 杜鹃圆舞曲教学反思(汇集7篇) 有关与你同行为中考作文 优秀教师事迹材料 初二物理的中考知识点提纲 文明礼仪550字七年级作文 初中各年级的数学学习方法 带刺的朋友教案(汇编8篇) 读名著《朝花夕拾》有感范文500字 读月亮与六便士读书心得感悟优秀范文500字 有关蔬菜的谜语(优选3篇) 鹿角和鹿腿的教学设计(实用4篇) 歌颂劳动者的句子(优质3篇) 哈姆雷特读书心得 大学生英语演讲稿优秀范文 梅花的谜语(精选3篇) 透镜课件(精选6篇) 新人教版八年级上册语文复习提纲 古诗草(汇编18篇) 怎么提高高考语文阅读题的做题能力 问题清单及整改措施表(甄选3篇) 关于小学生写考试的作文400字 小学语文教学方法创新 挪威的森林读书心得 四年级端午节小学生作文范文 20以内加减法练习题(合集8篇) 摆渡人读书心得感悟800字 感恩主题班会流程(汇总11篇) 那一刻我迈上新台阶作文 大学军训日志大全 初中八年级英语语法知识点整理 七巧板教学设计(精编7篇) 工作打鸡血的句子(精选3篇) 小学生学习方法国旗下演讲稿 实用的大学英语作文 三年级语文第七单元测试题 珍惜母爱的高一作文记叙文 七年级匆匆读后感范文300字 《读碑》阅读答案 大学英语作文 五年级淘气包马小跳读书心得体会300字 八年级上册英语练习册答案 体育教案模板(推荐19篇) 骄傲的名言(精选10篇) 语文口语交际教学反思(精品15篇) 少年维特之烦恼读书心得范文800字 2022明朝那些事读后感范文500字 三伏天传统吃什么 关于学生实践心得体会 2007年教师节祝福语 社区工作经验心得体会 如何准确解答高考化学简答题 有关农耕的谚语(优质7篇) 关于质量的句子(汇编3篇) 部编版七年级历史下册第二单元知识点整理 儿童三分钟小故事(集锦7篇) 《冬天》阅读训练及参考答案 高中生物知识点大全 高一化学计算题常用计算方法 2020年寒假实践活动心得