爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

培训机构英语作文范文

首页

培训机构英语作文范文

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2023-09-12 11:00:51

作文不难写,难的是完美。现如今英语风靡全国,先后出现了许许多多的培训机构。孩子们从小开始接触英语,周末还要参加英语补习班。大家都能学好第二门语言的话,一定会非常高兴。下面是我给大家整理的一些英语范文,供大家参阅!大家可以参考作文里面的框架。初一英语作文范文50字篇1 Last winter holiday,I went to Harbin with my mother. It's very cold in winter. There is snow and ice everywhere and you are always in a white world. You must wear warm clothes. The most exciting thing is playing with snow. Skating is also very interesting there. I will' always remember Harbin,for the snow,the ice and all the beautiful things. I love Harbin. 初一英语作文范文50字篇2 Here are some emergency numbers in China.If there is a fire accident,you should call 119 immediately. For any other emergent incidents,you can reach the police office as soon as you call the number 110. Remember these numbers in heart.Whenever you and somebody else are in danger,be calm down and find a telephone first!初一英语作文范文50字篇3 The Browns are at home. Mrs. Brown is making cakes. Mr. Brown is sitting in a chair and reading a book. Jim and his friend,Mike,are in the garden. They are playing soccer. Sue and her friend,Ann,are in Sue’s bedroom. They are watching TV. All of them are very happy. 初一英语作文范文50字篇4 My name is Mary. I’m a student in Renhe Middle School. There are two classroom buildings and two big playgrounds in my school. Our classroom is very big.We have twenty-one boys and twenty girls in our class. I have many subjects,such as Chinese,math,English,music,art and so on. I like English very much,because it’s very easy and interesting. I often do sports with my classmates after class. My favorite sport is football. I think it’s good for my health. 初一英语作文范文50字篇5 I have a dog. It’s name is carl. It's black and white .And it is little size.It has got big ears,small eyes ,short legs and a short tail.It eats bones ,meat and rice. It can play with balls,give me a lot of happiness.It very smart and cute.So I like it very much!It usually go shopping with my mother. My mother to buy a little meat for Carl.It catches meat also eat meat.Is it very interesting?我的狗的名字是卡尔。它是黑色和白色的。它是小尺寸的。它有大耳朵,小眼睛,短短的腿和一个短尾巴。它吃骨头,肉和米饭。它能玩球,给我很多的快乐。它非常聪明和可爱。我很喜欢它!它通常和我妈妈去购物。我的妈妈给卡尔买点肉。它捕捉肉类也吃肉。是不是很有趣?初一英语作文范文50字篇6 Liu Ming lost his bag on the playground on Tuesday. It’s blue. There are some books and a pencil-box in it. Please call 010-65002883. Thanks a lot. 初一英语作文范文50字篇7 My name is Wang Hai. I’m a happy boy. Let me tell you something about my school life. My morning classes begin at 8:00. We have many subjects,such as math,English,Chinese,biology and so on. Of all the subjects,I like math best. I think it’s very easy and interesting. After school we often do outdoor activities. I like playing ball games. And I can also do some other things,like drawing and swimming. My school life is very interesting. I like it very much. 初一英语作文范文50字篇8 Their school is big and beautiful. It’s like a big garden. There are five teaching buildings in the school. In front of the teaching buildings,there are lots of trees and flowers. On the second floor there is a big reading room,two computer rooms and three science labs. The students love playing computers. The reading room opens from Monday to Friday. Many students read books in it. They learn a lot from those books. They all like their school very much. 初一英语作文范文50字篇9 Some people like living in the cities. Some people enjoy living in the countryside. I like living in the cities. There are different kinds of shops in the cities. You can buy many things. When you go out,you can take a bus,a subway or a taxi. The schools in the cities are better than those in the countryside. Although(虽然) the cities are often noisy and the living cost is high,I like living in the cities. 初一英语作文范文50字篇10 Dear Kathy,Welcome to my hometown. Now I am happy to tell you the way to my house. After you get off(下车)the train at the station,you can take the Number 9 bus to Yingbin Road. My home is near the bus stop. Or you can take a taxi. By the way,it’s not very far from my home to the sea. So we can walk there every day. The sea is very beautiful. I hope you will have a great time here. Yours,Sue 初一英语作文范文50字篇11 Look at the picture. There is a river in the picture. Four boys are boating in the river. There are three trees near the river. A girl is flying a kite. Three boys are playing football. They are having a good time. 初一英语作文范文50字篇12 Lin Tao and Wang Jun are neighbors. They live in the same building,and they are on the same floor—the second floor. They’re good friends. Today is Sunday. They don’t go to school. They go to the zoo. It’s about ten kilometers from their building to the zoo,so they go to the zoo by bus. They’re very happy to see so many animals. They have a good time today!

杨***

2023-09-12 11:00:51

其他答案

2023-09-12 11:00:24
  • 短篇 作文 写一下,个人觉得下面的短文都很有趣,尤其是最后一篇很有哲理。现如今英语风靡全国,先后出现了许许多多的培训机构。孩子们从小开始接触英语,周末还要参加英语补习班。大家都能学好第二门语言的话,一定会非常高兴。下面是我给大家整理的一些英语 范文 ,供大家参阅!大家可以参考作文里面的框架。初一 英语作文 范文70词篇1 A Happy Day My uncle lives in the country. Last fall,there was an apple harvest on his farm. He invited my family to taste the apples. On a sunny morning,my family drove to the farm. After we got there,I couldn’t wait to pick a big and red apple on the tree. The apple tasted so sweet. Then we picked apples. In the afternoon,we had a big meal there. I thought it was delicious. I was very happy on that day!初一英语作文范文70词篇2 Mary is thirteen years old. Last Saturday was her thirteenth birthday. Mary and her mother were in a big shop. Mother wanted to buy a new dress for her. But Mary didn’t like the new dress. She liked something to eat. So her mother bought two kilos of apples for her. Mary also wanted to buy some picture books and color pencils,and her mother bought some for her,too. Mary was very happy. She had a happy birthday. 初一英语作文范文70词篇3 Dogs People often say that a dog is man's best friend. Over thousands of years,man has taught his dogs to do many kinds of work besides guarding the home. For example,sheepdogs are famous for their ability to control a flock of hundreds of sheep. Dogs have been used to aid disabled people for centuries. A guide dog can lead its blind owner. Nowadays,dogs can be taught to turn on light switches,open refrigerator doors and dial the telephone for their disabled owners. For the majority of people,however,dogs are simply pets and friends for both young and old members of the family. 狗 人们总是说狗是人类最好的朋友。几千年来,除了看家外,人类还教会了狗去做许多其他的事,例如,牧羊犬就因其可以控制数百只羊的羊群而出名。狗用来帮助残疾人已有好几个世纪了。导盲犬可以为盲主人引路。现在,人们还教狗为残疾主人打开电灯、开冰箱和拨电话。然而,对于 大多数人来说,狗只是家里老人和孩子们的宠物和朋友。初一英语作文范文70词篇4 Detective Work A bank robber stole a lot of money. He was caught and sent to prison,but the money was never found. When he came out of prison,they watched him to see what he would do. Here is the detective,reporting to the inspector. "Yes,sir,I found Johnny . I followed him all around the town,but frankly,I couldn't make anything out of what he bought. Here's the list." shirt ,heavy crowbar,box of chocolates ,shovel,heavy hammer,bunch of flowers .The inspector said,"Good. That helps me a lot. Do you remember how we watched him helping his neighbour,old Mrs. Judson to cover her backyard with cement?侦探工作 一个盗贼从银行偷了很多钱。他被抓住送到监狱,但是钱没找到。当他从监狱出来时,他被监视,看他会做什么。这不,侦探正向检察官 报告 :“是的,先生,我发现了强尼?阿米塔基,我跟着他转遍了全镇,但坦白说,我不能从他买的东西中推断出什么。这里是清单。” 衬衫、大铁撬、一盒巧克力铁铲、大铁锤、一束花 。检察官说:“好,这对我很有帮助。你还记得我们看到他是怎么帮他的邻居,贾德森老太太用水泥铺院子的吗?” 初一英语作文范文70词篇5 What is Time?(Nursery Rhyme) Time is grain for peasants. Time is wealth for workers. Time is life for doctors. Time is victory for soldiers. Time is knowledge for students. Time is speed for scientists. Time is money for businessmen. Time is everything for all of us. Therefore,seize the time of today!时间是什么( 童谣 一首) 对农民来说,时间就是粮食。对工人来说,时间就是财富。对医生来说,时间就是生命。对士兵来说,时间就是胜利。对学生来说,时间就是知识。对科学家来说,时间就是速度。对企业家来说,时间就是金钱。对我们大家来说,时间就是一切。因此,把握今天!

孙***

2023-09-12 11:00:24

类似问题

换一换
  • 职业培训 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育科学
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20