爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

疫情期间英语培训课程内容

首页

疫情期间英语培训课程内容

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2023-08-28 14:01:03

抗击疫情英语2分钟演讲稿 演讲稿可以起到 整理 演讲者的思路、提示演讲的内容、限定演讲的速度的.作用。在现在社会,能够利用到演讲稿的场合越来越多,那么你有了解过演讲稿吗?下面是我收集整理 的抗击疫情英语2分钟演讲稿,欢迎阅读 与收藏。抗击疫情英语2分钟演讲稿1 Dear medical workers,I am Li Hua from a senior school in Hangzhou. On behalf of my school,I sincerely want to express my appreciations to you all for your devotion in the battle against the novel coronavirus. During this epidemic,all of you regardless of the shortage of equipment and the potential risk of infection,desperately rescue those infected. It is also you who make us build up our confidence to defeat the novel coronavirus.Such few words can’t fully convey our thankfulness for your GREat contribution. I’m definitely convinced that with our efforts China will win the battle and make a quick recovery. Yours fri end ,Li Hua 抗击疫情英语2分钟演讲稿2 Dea r fri end s and family,Good new year!The Spring Festival is supposed to be a time of family reunion and national celebration,but this years Spring Festival is a bit heavy for everyone. All these are novel coronavirus infections caused by the recent outbreak in XX and even across the country. At present,the situation of epidemic prevention and control is very serious. However,some people (especially the middle-aged and elderly) think that they are in good health,or they wont touch people in XX,so they dont pay attention to the epidemic caused by the virus infection,have no awareness of prevention,love visiting as usual,and dont wear a mask when going out. But novel coronavirus is not only transmitted by humans,but also has the characteristics of animal transmission. Novel coronavirus is not the only reason why the epidemic in XX is caused by "venison" in a venison market. As the poem of fighting against pneumonia in the Spring Festival Gala says,"keeping yourself free from infection is your greatest contribution to fighting the epidemic. You are safe,1.4 billion people are safe,and the epidemic will be destroyed!Family,fri end s,lets go out less and wear masks. Yours fri end ,Li Hua 抗击疫情英语2分钟演讲稿3 Students,do you want to make yourself healthy?Are you afraid of disease?There is no doubt that everyone wants to keep their body healthy. The new semester has begun,and now it is in the period of winter and spring seasons,with great changes in temperature difference,which is a period of high incidence of infectious diseases. There are many kinds of infectious diseases,such as influenza,diarrhea,measles,epidemic costitis,scarlet fever,varicella,and cerebrospinal meningitis. They can be spread through saliva. The chance of cross infection of school personnel increases,which is very easy to occur infectious diseases,and the spread speed is fast,affecting a wide range of people. But as long as we do a good job in prevention,early detection,early isolation,early diagnosis and early treatment,we wont have a chance for the virus. I put forward some suggestions to prevent the disease. Prevention of disease should start from small things,from little things. I hope my suggestions can help you. 抗击疫情英语2分钟演讲稿4 Hello everyone:This Spring Festival is spent in an extraordinary way. In epidemic prevention and control,no one is an "outsider" and no matter is a "foreign matter". The CPC Central Committee set up a leading working group to respond to the epidemic,launched a "first level response",and financial subsidies at all levels were issued. 100 million yuan (as of 0:00 on January 26),a batch of "retrograde" medical teams and people Do you say that you have no clothes,and you are the same as your son. This feeling of "dressing together" contains the original intention and mission of 1.4 billion Chinese people working together in the same direction;this common war "epidemic" practices the "rigid demand" of the peoples heart,and you and I work together. If you are worried about enlightenment,it will be difficult for you to prosper. In the joint fight against "epidemic",we "dress together" and share feelings,work together and walk together. I swear that I will practice it,never forget my original heart,keep in mind my mission,be responsible for local affairs,and fight ahead. We will have firm confidence and work together in the same boat. We will work together to prevent epidemic. One day,we will take off our masks and go where we want to go and sing about my dear motherland. ;

单***

2023-08-28 14:01:03

其他答案

2023-08-28 14:01:08
  • 少儿英语网课这两年在疫情的催化下,越来越受到家长和孩子的认可,一方面,价格要比线下机构便宜好几倍,也不用每天来回奔波在培训班的路上;另一方面,基本都是外教授课,对孩子的发音帮助更大,能避免以前那种哑巴英语。我家孩子现在报的也是在线网课,学了大概10个月了,效果还是挺不错的,一对一在线授课,外教也非常有耐心,孩子和老师每天开口练习英语的机会也很多,口语进步很快。先分享下我家孩子学习的这家,它们有个免费体验课可以领,家长可以带孩子去试下课,看看你家孩子适不适合:【0元领取!】英语1对1真人外教课,每天25分钟,享受在家留学!当时给孩子选择少儿英语网课时,也是带孩子去试听了几家知名度比较高、排名比较靠前的机构(VIPKID、阿卡索、51talk),最终才对比决定的,下面就把我的一些体验感受分享给大家,家长们可以对比参考下。1、VIPKID 体验感受:VIPKID这家英语机构相信大家应该都不陌生,因为经常在电梯、地铁、视频网站中看到他们的广告,可见知名度和品牌实力还是非常不错的。我家孩子叫豆豆,带它试听VIPKID的课程时,会先为豆豆进行英语测试,课堂上学习氛围很好,老师的肢体动作和面部表情也非常夸张,豆豆有时候会跟着一起做,挺会调动孩子兴趣的。但也有个让我不是很满意地方就是,他们的外教老师是不固定的,而且好的老师非常难抢,基本都是要拼手速,不然就只能挑选其它剩下的老师,也就是意味着以后的课堂上可能每次都是不同的老师,我家豆豆是个慢热型,如果每次都换老师,课堂上总共就25分钟,每次都要重新熟悉几分钟,会浪费很多不必要的时间。再加上了解了下价格,一年费用是2万多,一个星期只上两节课,平均算下来一节课费用在160元以上了,价格上有些吃不消。2、阿卡索 体验感受:当时试听阿卡索,是因为这家机构在网上的呼声非常高,身边也有朋友的孩子在这家学习,所以我也打算带豆豆去真实感受下,看看与大家口中所说的是否一致。试听下来阿卡索给我的整体感觉还是很不错的,上课前也会有英语测试,看看孩子是什么基础,然后再根据基础选择对应的级别。所以,课堂上的内容孩子学习起来不会太难,而且外教也非常热心,会及时对孩子进行纠音,也会利用一些道具和动画来吸引孩子的注意。整个学习下来非常轻松,课后孩子一共记住了8个单词,能明显感受到豆豆还是非常喜欢这样的学习氛围的。价格方面,阿卡索一年的套餐是6千多元,每天都有一节课,平均算下来一节课费用是20元左右,这样的价格对于我们普通家庭来说还是比较友好的。这是阿卡索的免费体验课,感兴趣的家长可以带孩子去试听下,看看你家孩子学习效果怎么样。【0元领取!】英语1对1真人外教课,每天25分钟,享受在家留学!3、51talk 体验感受:51talk也是一家比较大的机构,据说他们已经拥有了超过两万多名金牌外教进行授课,价格也算比较适中,所以也带着豆豆去试听了下他们的课程,不过我首先要吐糟的就是他们的网络体验给我感觉非常不好,所以我试听了两次。第一次因为外教网络原因经常被卡退出,后面就直接取消了。这个问题让我对它们第一印象稍微有些减分了。不过,后来又重新预约了一次,这次画质就好很多了。给豆豆上课的外教是菲律宾老师,稍微有些严肃,而且问孩子问题,孩子不知道怎么回答,老师就一直等,一节课浪费了不少时间。再加上课程内容难度有些偏大,孩子学起来稍微有些吃力,一节课下来没看到孩子有什么笑脸,所以后面就没考虑了。阿卡索的免费课再在这里分享下给大家,家长可以带孩子试听对比下,看看哪家效果好:【0元领取!】英语1对1真人外教课,每天25分钟,享受在家留学!关于少儿英语网课哪家好的内容今天就分享到这里了,我个人还是比较推荐阿卡索的,性价比高的同时,教学质量也是有保证的,外教是100%持证上岗,师资方面也比较让人放心,可以去试试。

杨***

2023-08-28 14:01:08

类似问题

换一换
  • 职业培训 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育科学
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20