爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

雅思口语题库(集合16篇)

雅思口语题库(集合16篇)

朱*** 22-11-09 题库

雅思口语题库(1)

Describe something important that you lost丢失的重要东西(新题)

Describe some useful skills you learned in a math class from your primary/high school数学课上习得的技能(新题)

Describe something you own and want to 想替换的东西(新题)

Describe one magazine that you like喜欢的杂志(新题)

Describe a sport you have only watched and you would like to try in the future看过且想要尝试的运动(新题)

Describe an occasion when someone visited your home(新)家庭访客

Describe a situation when you have to be (新)礼貌

Describe a time when you saved money for something存钱(新)

Describe an important event to (新)重要的庆祝

Describe a time you had an unforgettable meal特殊的一餐

Describe a special day out which didn't cost you much特殊外出

Describe an experience when you pleased with you moblile 用手机的开心时刻

Describe something or activity you do to keep 保健方法

Describe a time when you received a good service from a shop or a company优质服务

Describe a (long) car journey you went 汽车旅行

Describe a time when someone said something positive about your work工作上的积极建议(新)

Describe an experience that you taught someone 教他人

Describe a time when you enjoyed doing something (activities) with an old 和老人锻炼

雅思口语题库(2)

Describe a good photo you 好照片

Describe a TV series or drama you enjoy 电视节目

Describe an advertisement (that you saw or heard or liked).广告

Describe a holiday you would like to have in the 未来假期

Describe a rule at your school that you agree or 校规

Describe an important skill which not be learned at school校外技能

Describe a subject of science that you learned in high school科学课

Describe a season or a period of the year you enjoy喜爱的季节

Describe a period in history历史时期

Describe a(good)decision someone 一个决定

Describe a story someone told you that you remember 故事

Describe an achievement that you are proud 骄傲的成绩

雅思口语题库(3)

替换 think of

Suddenly i had an idea that someone had broken into my house→

An idea occurred to me that someone had broken into my house→

It occurred to me that someone had broken into my house

替换 spend

He spends all his spare time in reading→

He devotes all his spare time to reading

替换 want/ look for

They sought( wanted )to hide themselves behind the

替代ordinary

I'm an average( ordinary )

替换 very

The Film we saw last night was very interesting→

The film we saw last night was nothing but interesting→

The film we saw last night was anything but

替换 sit

On his way to school,he found an old lady seated(sitting) by the road, looking

替换 should

He is supposed to( should )have driven more

替换 thank

Thank you very much for your help→

We appreciate your help very /Your help is much

case 替换 true

I don't think it is the case(true)

替换 as soon as

As soon as he arrived,he began his research→

On his arrival,he began his

to 替换 because of

He arrived late due to( because of) the

替换 walk/read

After covering(walking)70 miles, we all Felt

to 替换 be helpful/ useful

Plenty or memory work is undoubtedly helpful to English study →

Plenty of memory work will undoubtedly contribute to English

the corner 替换 coming soon/ nearby

The summer vacation is round the corner( coming)

Do you have any plans?

Li Ming studies in a school round the corner(nearby)

to light 替换 discover

The Family were so pleased when they discovered the lost →

The Family were so pleased when the lost jewels came to

a ball 替换 have a good time/enjoy oneself

After visiting the workshop, we went back to

Every one of us had a ball(had a good time).

up with 替换 think of

Jack is very clever, he often comes up with(thinks of) new

aside 替换 save

Some students think that they should set aside some of their pocket money for

of + 替换 adj

The products are of high quality(very good) and are sold everywhere in

to 替换 talk about/of, mention

The professor you referred to(talked about )is very

not but/ can not help but 替换 have to do

I could not but(had to) go

often than not 替换 usually

More often than not(Usually), the meaning of many words can be easily

替换 so that/ in order that

I wrote down his telephone number so that I would not forget →

I wrote down his telephone number lest I(should) forget

long for sth/ be long to do sth替换

want to do sth/wish for

I want to see you very →I am long to see

caught up in/be crazy about/be absorbed

in/ be addicted to 替换 be interested in

He is caught up in( very interested in )collecting

than 替换 very

I'm very glad to learn that you are coming in →

I'm more than glad to learn that you are coming in

(ly) 替换 good/ very well

He speaks perfect( good) speaks English perfectly( very well )

sb a/the favor 替换 help

Would you please do me the favor(help me) to turn down the radio?

other day 替换 a few days ago

The other day my brother and I went to the cinema by

the course of 替换 during

In the course of ( during) the mountain climbing,please help each other and pay special attention to your

majority of 替换 most

The majority of (Most of)the interviewees prefer watching TV at home to going to the

of 替换 be made up of

Our class consists of (is made up or )50

worn out 替换 be tired/ broken

After five hours'non-stop work, we were all worn out(tired).

My shoes are worn out(broken). Please buy me a new

of 替换 happen

What do think has become of(happened to)him?

one's satisfaction with 替换 be satisfied with

The majority of(Most of ) the interviewees prefer watching TV at home to going to the

雅思口语题库(4)

答题思路

Describe a beautiful city you

You should say:

where it was;

what it was famous for;what are the attractive places of this city

how you got to know about the city;

and explain how you felt about this

描述一个你参观过的美丽的城市。

你应该说:

在那里;

它以什么闻名;有哪些吸引人的地方

你是如何了解这个城市的;

解释一下你对这个城市的感觉。

口语范文1

Well, I have visited plenty of attractive cities from different countries, such as Toronto, Vancouver, New York just to name However, the most attractive town which enticed me is It is an island city-state off southern It is also a global financial centre with a multicultural population and a tropical

嗯,我去过很多不同国家有吸引力的城市,比如多伦多、温哥华、纽约等等。然而,最吸引我的城市是新加坡。它是马来西亚南部的一个岛国。它还是一个拥有多元文化人口和热带气候的全球金融中心。

Singapore is a leader in several economic sectors, including foreign exchange centre, financial centre, oil-refining and trading It is also one of the biggest hubs for ship repair It is renowned for the cleanliness, you will never find a small litter anywhere in It's Universal Studio is well known among the traveller as it has the plethora of activities for an outdoor theme park, all rides are exceptional and

新加坡在外汇中心、金融中心、炼油和贸易中心等多个经济领域处于领先地位。它也是最大的船舶维修服务中心之一。它以干净著称,你在新加坡任何地方都找不到一些小垃圾。环球影城因其丰富的户外主题公园活动而闻名于世,所有的游乐设施都是独一无二的。

Concerning about travelling there is depends on your source For example, if you are in Bangkok you have four options; first is by direct flights, second by road with your own transport, third by train which passes from Malaysia and lastly by If you are in Australia, then you have only two options, by flights and Air travel is always preferable no matter where you

关于去那里旅游,那要看你的来源地。例如,如果你在曼谷,你有四个选择;一是直航,二是自备交通工具的陆路,三是从马来西亚出发的火车,最后是坐船。如果你在澳大利亚,那么你只有两个选择,乘飞机和乘船。无论你在哪里,乘飞机旅行总是可取的。

I have been there for a couple of times and I felt like living there is like living a luxuries life, but of course, you will also feel you are expensing like anything because of its expensive living

我去过那里几次,我觉得住在那里就像过一种奢侈的生活,但当然,你也会觉得你像任何东西一样昂贵,因为它昂贵的生活方式。

口语范文2

Sydney is my favourite city among the cities I have visited so Sydney is the state capital of New South Wales of This city is situated on the bank of Tasman Sea and has around million I have visited this city in 20XX after I finished my graduation and loved my stay Sydney had many attractive natural areas, botanic gardens, parks, and high rising This city has many heritage listed buildings that attract the tourists and The Sydney Opera House is one of the most recognised landmarks in Australia and is a great place to

到目前为止,悉尼是我参观过的城市中最喜欢的一个。悉尼是澳大利亚新南威尔士州的首府。这座城市位于塔斯曼海岸边,大约有460万人口。我在20XX年毕业后访问了这个城市,我喜欢我在那里的生活。悉尼有许多吸引人的自然区域、植物园、公园和高楼大厦。这个城市有很多被列为文化遗产的建筑,它们吸引着游客。悉尼歌剧院是澳大利亚最著名的标志性建筑之一,是一个游览的好地方。

This city is known for the dynamic cultural hub and it has many famous museums, galleries and art galleries as Because of the great architecture, warm weather and hundreds of tourists attraction more than 11 million international and domestic tourists visit this city each I had been there for about 15 days and I really enjoyed everything about this I stayed at a 20 storied hotel that offered a really amusing sight The transportation system of the city is better than many other cities and I could have been maintaining the track and time of my schedule because of I loved being at open & wide spaces in the gardens and People are welcoming and friendly A tourist can get necessary help both from people and the authority and can roam easily without any I saw 2/3 art museum and some cultural festivals and those were

这个城市以充满活力的文化中心而闻名,它有许多著名的博物馆,画廊和艺术画廊。由于伟大的建筑,温暖的天气和数以百计的游客吸引超过1100万的国际和国内游客每年访问这个城市。我在那里待了大约15天,我真的很喜欢这座城市的一切。我住在一家20层楼的酒店,那里的景色非常有趣。这个城市的交通系统比其他很多城市都要好,所以我可以一直保持我的行程和时间。我喜欢待在花园和公园里开阔的空间里。那里的人们热情友好。游客可以得到必要的帮助,从人和当局,可以很容易地漫游,没有任何干扰。我参观了2/3的艺术博物馆和一些文化节,这些都很棒。

There are so many places to be, so many things to do in Some of the attractive places are Royal Botanic Garden, Hyde Park, Queen Victoria Building, Sydney Town hall, Macquarie Lighthouse, Australia Square, Sydney Opera House and so

悉尼有很多地方可以去,有很多事情可以做。一些有吸引力的地方是皇家植物园,海德公园,维多利亚女王大厦,悉尼市政厅,麦格理灯塔,澳大利亚广场,悉尼歌剧院等。

I had a tremendous vacation in Sydney and I liked most of the places there and I enjoyed so much that I did not even notice how quickly the 2 weeks scheduled time has

我在悉尼度过了一个美好的假期,我喜欢那里的大部分地方,我很享受,我甚至没有注意到两个星期的计划时间过得有多快。

雅思口语题库(5)

Describe a city or country you most want to live in the future

You should say:

What is it

Where is it located

Why do you like it

雅思口语part2高分话题范文:未来居住的城市( a city or country you most want to live in the future)

The city I most want to live in the future is It is located in Guangdong Province, southern It's not far away from Hong

I like to live in this city for several First of all, it's warm in I personally don't like cold I can still wear sweaters or shirts in December in Secondly, Guangzhou has a great job Career planning is one of the most important things for When I consider the city is livable or not, I pay more attention to the job market of the Guangzhou is one of the most developed cities in In the future, it will need all kinds of professionals to build the city I believe this will be a good The last reason is the delicious food in Guangzhou is famous for dim sum, and dim sum is my favorite

雅思口语题库(6)

雅思口语Part 2话题参考答案

Describe an important invention (before the age of computers) that has influenced human

_

what the invention is

when and where it was invented

how it is used

and explain how this invention has influenced _

_

What the invention is

The phone After the great invention of telephone by Bell, another American inventor Greg William invented the coin public telephone in

When and where it was invented

Inventor William Gray invented the phone booth after realizing the difficulty of placing a phone call from outside the

How it is used

A telephone booth is a small structure furnished with a payphone and designed for a telephone user's The user of the booth pays for the call by depositing coins into a slot on the telephone or by using a telephone

and explain how this invention has influenced

More than a century has passed and now the telephone booth is seen almost It has even become the art in some However, with the rapid growth of the Internet the use of mobile telephone, the traditional telephone booth will probably fade And nowadays more and more cities are building the high-tech telephone booth that serves both as an ordinary phone and an information Maybe we will only see the old ones in the museum show in the near

Part 3 Electrical Appliances

What kinds of electrical appliances are most used in the home besides the telephone and computer?

I would have to say washing machine, vacuum cleaner, rice cooker, coffee maker, electric kettle, air conditioner, Those would be the ones I couldn't live without or I mean wouldn't want to do

What are some advantages and disadvantages of using electrical equipment?

Firstly, it saves our time but, one the other hand, people will become totally dependent on equipment and not to do things they could do Lastly, people could get electrocuted if using them carelessly, which happens every

Do you think we can now live without electrical appliances?

Well, it’s hard to Electricity has truly become the lifeblood of our Right now we can’t live without electrical devices because we rely on them to make our life Many of us have become addicted to what can be done with indoor plumbing, the Internet and cell Actually, It is difficult but not

Modern Technology & Human Progress

What changes have taken place in society as a result of the use of modern technology such as the television and the computer?

No doubt to say that modern technology has made our life easier and Invention of the tools like stapler, Hoover and ATM is the milestone of technology as well as human being's Take the Internet for instance; people can communicate with friends all over the world Only by clicking, you will gain what you

Do you think people rely too much on machines and modern technology nowadays?

Yes most people Most people like looking for the easy way to get certain things done like: cooking with microwave, weeding with lawn mower and so I think maybe we rely on conveniences too much that we should actually get away from it all and back to

How do you think modern technology will change the way people work in the future?

It has already changed the way people work in every field and it will For instance, my mom studied to be a graphic designer when she was in She did everything by hand 20 years Now, her field grew with the use of Internet and new technology as she’s drawing by computer, bidding work online, and submitting work In the future, more work can be done automatically, and all we need to do is just to press the button or to check the jobs if they are ready for

雅思口语题库(7)

适用人群:全适用

主题:叔叔

故事线:我的叔叔在和别人交谈时,他是非常谦虚的。此外,他是个很好的倾听者。他从不打断别人。当我和他谈话时,总是感觉很好。

Well, the most courteous man I know is my uncle, who’s my father’s little We are pretty He’s only 10 years older than me and we always hang out He’s well educated, I mean, he just got his doctoral He’s been to a bunch of formal occasions, and he’s quite familiar with social

Here are some few examples:

Whenever he’s out with someone, he’s always properly I didn’t get why he would go through so much trouble to “impress” others, but he explained, the whole point was not to impress, but to show

And he’s super modest when talking to Besides, he’s a good He never cuts others It always feels good when I have a conversation with

And he’s extremely polite when interacting with waiters and taxi He would say thank you many times after he’s been

On top of that, he pays attention to small details in our daily life, like knocking on doors before entering a room, holding the door for others behind him, and holding the elevator when he sees someone rushing to the

So you see, he’s really a nice person, and he’s a good influence on Spending time with him has helped me become a better

高分口语语料

地道用词

Courteous = polite, especially in a way that shows respect此处就是为了替换一下polite,例如:

a courteous young man

The hotel staff are friendly and

Etiquette = the formal rules of correct or polite behavior in society or among members of a particular profession如果感觉记忆有难度的话,说social manners也

A good listener = somebody who you can rely on to listen with attention or sympathy就是我们常说的“很好的聆听者”。

Cut somebody/something off = to interrupt somebody and stop them from speaking,例如:

My explanation was cut off by loud

On top of that = also, additionally, (Wiktionary) 不过也有一种用法是强调用于列举一堆不好的事情的,例如The Free Dictionary给出的解释:in addition to the bad thing already mentioned,例如We missed the bus, and on top of that it started

高分句型:He’s been to a bunch of formal occasions, and he’s quite familiar with social

Whenever he’s out with someone, he’s always properly

On top of that, he pays attention to small details in our daily life, like knocking on doors before entering a room, holding the door for others behind him, and holding the elevator when he sees someone rushing to the

雅思口语题库(8)

主题:创业顾问建议

故事线:当我上大学的时候,我决定在学校所在的街道上开一家咖啡店。我的童年朋友,Jonny是我的顾问。我总是从他那里寻求建议,因为他非凡的智力水平和判断情况的能力。

When I was in my college, I decided to start a coffee shop at the street where the college was My childhood friend, Jonny was my I always seek advice from him for his extraordinary intellectual level and ability to judge the

When I described the intention to open up a small business, like a coffee shop, at the college street, Jonny suggested me not to open the Besides, he advised me to keep patience and continue the Hearing the suggestion, I was astonished and thought that he might be jealous of my potential earning and So, I wanted to avoid him and his He also said that my partner was not a trustworthy Moreover, the partner I selected was not insincere and I might not be able to continue the partnership for a long, he Jonny asked me to think about the issue again and again, and then to decide either I will continue or

The advice was extremely useful to me for several I followed the advice and did not open the Jonny told me that there is a skyrocketed competition among the existing coffee shops, and actually, there are a substantial number of small coffee shops in the college So, if I opened a new one, I would have to struggle a lot to survive in the Moreover, I was wrong in partner Three months later, the man I teamed up with chose another partner, a friend of mine, and opened a new coffee shop at the same place where I intended to run my But unfortunately, they failed to attract new customers and keep pace with the immense

There were some other internal business issues between them, told my friend, like lack of transparency and The advice was beneficial for me as if I started the business with that man, I had to suffer a huge amount of financial

高分口语语料

地道用词:open up a small business

continue the study

a skyrocketed competition

team up with

keep pace with

So, if I opened a new one, I would have to struggle a lot to survive in the

高分句型: I always seek advice from him for his extraordinary intellectual level and ability to judge the

Jonny asked me to think about the issue again and again, and then to decide either I will continue or

Hearing the suggestion, I was astonished and thought that he might be jealous of my potential earning and

There were some other internal business issues between them, told my friend, like lack of transparency and

雅思口语题库(9)

Event 事件

Describe something you enjoy doing after work or study

You should say:

What it is

Who you usually do it with

How long you usually spend doing this

And explain what you get from doing this

Describe a time that something made you

You should say:

What made you

Where you were when it happened

Who you were with

And explain why it made you

Describe a time you needed to used you

You should say:

What the situation was

Why you needed to use

What the difficulties were

And explain how you felt about

Describe a journey you would like to go on by car, motorbike or

You should say:

Where you would like to go

How you would like to go there

Who you would like to go with

And explain why you would like to go there by car, motorbike or

Describe a time you missed an

You should say:

When and where it happened

What the appointment was

What happened when you missed

And explain how you felt about missing the appointment

Describe a time when you were very

You should say:

When it was

What you had to during that

How you managed

And explain how you felt about being

Describe a special meal that you would like to

You should say:

Where you would like to have

Who you would like to have it

What you would like to

And explain how you would feel about the

Describe You did with a group of people

You should say:

What the activity was

When and where you did it

Who you were with

And explain how you felt about being part of this

Describe an important skill you learnt when you were a child

You should say:

What this skill was

When you learned it

How you learnt it

And explain why you think it was

Describe an occasion you got up extremely early

You should say:

When this happened

What you needed to do that day

Who you were with

And explain how you felt about getting up early that

Describe a piece of good news that you received

You should say:

What this news was

When and where you heard it

How you heard it

And explain why you think it was good news

Describe a situation that you got a little angry

You should say:

Where it happened

When it happened

Who you were with

And why you felt angry

Describe a mistake that you once made

You should say:

What the mistake was

When, where you made it

Who was with you

And how the mistake affected

Describe a happy family event when you were a child

You should say:

What the event was

What and where it happened

Who was with you

And explain why feel it was happy

Describe a special trip you would like to go on in the future

You should say:

Where this place is

Who you would like to go with

What would you do there

And explain why this would be a special

Describe a short trip that you disliked

You should say:

Where you went

Who you went with

What you did

And explain why you disliked this journey /trip

Describe a wedding you have been to

You should say :

Where it was

Who you went with

What you saw

And explain how you felt the wedding

Describe a situation ( or a time) when you helped someone

You should say:

What the situation was

Who the person was

How you helped them

And explain how you felt after helping them

Describe a method that helps save money

You should say:

What the method is

When you started to use it

How you knew it

And explain why it is

Describe a positive change in your life

You should say:

What the change was

When it happened

How it happened

And explain why it was a positive

雅思口语题库(10)

Describe a good decision made by the people around you

Who made it?

Why did she/he made this decision?

What happened after this decision?

Why you think it is a good

主题:海外留学

故事线:一年前我决定离开大学时的决定,我决定放弃在小城市读大学,如果我在那里呆了四年,我最终会成为一个平凡的人,没有梦想,没有雄心,也没有光明的未来。所以我花了一年的时间试图弄明白我真正想要做的是什么,现在我开始申请国外的大学,所以我在这里。

This topic reminds me of a decision I made a year ago when I decided to drop out of college and follow my own path, not the After I told my decision to my parents, they just freaked out, and they were strongly against They told me the importance of a decent degree when it comes to hunting for jobs in China, and they insisted that I should finish college no matter

But the thing is, my college is located in a remote area, I mean, an underdeveloped I couldn't see my future in this I want to work in a vibrant city, you know, like Shanghai or But the city I was studying in was nothing like that and it couldn't offer me what I

If I stayed there for four years, I would end up being an ordinary person, with no dreams, no ambition and no bright Well, I understand my parents' decision and I can't blame them, 'cause they are pretty traditional and In their opinion, a girl is supposed to follow a certain For example, graduate from college, find a steady job, get married and start a But to me, that is not living, that is just not I want to lead a life that's worth living, you

So I just ignored my parents' strong objection, and went ahead with my I took a gap year trying to figure out what I truly want to do with my life, and now I started to apply to universities abroad, so here I

This topic reminds me of a decision I made a year ago when I decided to drop out of college and follow my own path, not the After I told my decision to my parents, they just freaked out, and they were strongly against They told me the importance of a decent degree when it comes to hunting for jobs in China, and they insisted that I should finish college no matter

But the thing is, my college is located in a remote area, I mean, an underdeveloped I couldn't see my future in this I want to work in a vibrant city, you know, like Shanghai or But the city I was studying in was nothing like that and it couldn't offer me what I

If I stayed there for four years, I would end up being an ordinary person, with no dreams, no ambition and no bright Well, I understand my parents' decision and I can't blame them, 'cause they are pretty traditional and In their opinion, a girl is supposed to follow a certain For example, graduate from college, find a steady job, get married and start a But to me, that is not living, that is just not I want to lead a life that's worth living, you

So I just ignored my parents' strong objection, and went ahead with my I took a gap year trying to figure out what I truly want to do with my life, and now I started to apply to universities abroad, so here I

口语高分语料

地道用词:

drop out of college

follow my own path, not the crowd

freak out

高分句型:They told me the importance of a decent degree when it comes to hunting for jobs in China, and they insisted that I should finish college no matter

In their opinion, a girl is supposed to follow a certain For example, graduate from college, find a steady job, get married and start a

雅思口语题库(11)

雅思口语考试时,很多同学都有这样的困惑,我学校要求,可我词汇量就那么点怎么办?我雅思口语怎么才能考到分?等等之类的问题。对于这样的问题,专家们给出这样的解释:词汇量是雅思口语考察的四个评分标准之一,但绝对不是唯一的评分标准,而且也不是最为重要的评分标准。考生们之所以会有这样的众多的关于词汇量的疑问,主要是由于两个原因:首先,中国的教育体系。在中国的英语教育中,无论是平时的课堂教学,还是考试,词汇都被给予了极大的重视。

这就不可避免的导致了考生会不自觉地将英语水平和词汇量挂钩。所以,我们通常会看到词汇量大的考生过于自信,词汇量小的学生比较自卑,但口语考试的结果往往与词汇量没有直接关系。其次,很多考生在准备英语考试,尤其是雅思考试中,可能会通过听,看大量的英语节目,歌曲,电影来提高自己的听说能力。而在这个过程当中,可能感觉外国人的单词太难,所以感觉自己的词汇量太小,从而更加坚定了这种通过扩大词汇量来提高自身口语水平的想法。

其实,电视节目或者radio里面的人说话时用的词汇之所以难主要是因为这些话都是事先准备好的。如果大家真的与外教或者其他的外国人多进行交流的时候,我们不难发现,外国人通常用的词汇很简单,非常常见。大家可以想象一下:在外教课上,外教说的话基本上稍微有点水平的学生都会听的懂。但是学生们有没有想过,如果让你们站在讲桌上,你们是否还能连续的说3个小时呢?恐怕5分钟都非常的困难。所以我们可以看到,其实英语口语能力并不是通过词汇量来衡量,而是更多的看一个人运用语言这样的工具去交流。

当然,不需要太多词汇量,并不代表可以没有词汇量。如果考生在雅思口语考试中想要考6分,20XX词汇足以。如果要考7分,3000词汇都多。当然,这一切发生的条件都是考生不能在雅思口语的其他三个评分标准中有太大的瑕疵:发音,语法和流利度。可能很多人感觉3000词汇怎么可能口语考7,那么下面就让我们来分析一下这3000词汇包含什么?7分的雅思口语又是如何通过这3000词汇实现的?

3000词汇当然除了基本的在国内小学,初中学习的词汇外,还主要包含两个方面: 口语常用表达:比如说for what is worth; totally;pretty much等; 专业的话题词汇。 首先,第一类的词汇可以简单的称之为万能词汇,具有以下特点:1。在外国人的对话里会经常的用到。这些词汇可能考生早已熟知,但是并没有有意识的去应用;所以,如果想要雅思考7,考生们需要通过与外教的交流或者是看一些国外的剧来积累至少50-70个这样的口语高频词组。而且这些词组非常地道,能够让考官眼前一亮。2。所谓的专业词汇,并不是多么的难。这些词汇主要指的是雅思具体的某个话题下所需要考生掌握的一些词汇。比如说,环境话题下,考生就必须知道释放二氧化碳怎么说,生物可降解塑料袋怎么用英文表达等。这些词汇数量比不多,只要考生稍加掌握即可。

雅思口语题库(12)

雅思口语如何提高,很多人发现练习很久没有进步,不是自己不够勤奋,而是练习方法出了问题。如何学好雅思口语呢?其根本方法是:用考试真题训练英语口语表达能力!

首先看学什么东西最提高口语能力。考雅思,一定是从真题开始,何况雅思口语是唯一能够最接近真题题目的一项。雅思口语之所以能够流利表达,完全在于一个人的句型数量是多少,而积累口语句型的最好来源莫过于考试真题。因此,用考试真题来练习英语口语,不仅题做得对,同时还可以提高口语能力,真正意义上的一举两得!

再比如,雅思考试的一道口语真题“a member of your family you like most”,北京外国语大学高考保送生考试的一道真题“Which of your teachers do you like most? Why?”这些题目看似是考题,实则是口语练习的绝好素材,说白了就是用英语描述一个人。而多数同学也只会用“beautiful”、“handsome”、“kind”这样的词进行空洞地描述,素不知像“bushy eyebrows”(浓眉)、“reliable”(可靠)、“oversensitive”(敏感)这样的词语会让口语更加精准、真实和生动。毕竟好的口语并不是滔滔不绝,而是能够准确表达自我真实感受。

托福一道口语真题“Some people prefer having meals at home while others prefer eating out in places like Which do you prefer and explain ”则是一个典型的思辨式口语话题。在表明观点时,许多同学会说“I think”或“in my opinion”。但有更好的说法如“Frankly I think…”、“I mean…”等。表明肯定和否定未必就只有“yes”和“no”,还可以用“I’m with you on ”、“I’m not so sure ”来更好地表达。

因此,对于英语口语学习而言,高分高能是非常重要的,即用考试真题来练习自己的英语口语,不仅考试中能取得高分,同时在自己的英语口语能力方面也会相应的提高,毕竟,英语考试的真题几乎都源自于外国人日常表达的习惯用语。

雅思口语题库(13)

题目:What part do you enjoy most in your study? 翻译成中文就是:“你最喜欢你学习中的哪一个部分?”

题目分析:这个题目很容易被同学们误以为是喜欢哪一个科目。学习中的哪一个部分,并不是指某一个学习的科目。我们可以这样分一下,比如学习的作业环节、预习、复习、上课、讨论、实验等。比如你喜欢预习环节,因为预习后可以很轻松地听懂老师讲的东西,并且可以带着问题去学习;或者你喜欢讨论环节,因为同学们之间可以互相帮助,快速解决问题,同时还可以增进友谊。这样才是正确的审题。同学们可以任选一部分来展开回答。

Question: What part of your study do you enjoy most?

Sample answer:

We do loads of things in And I suppose the most enjoyable and pleasant part is group discussions, especially like in We have this sort of discussions normally in major subjects During communications with classmates about something difficult or important to comprehend, we can have a better understanding of what we are studying and our efficiency is largely Also, through frequent discussions in a group, we have become closer to each We do not only get academic benefits but also That’s why I think I love group

Key words:group discussion 小组讨论efficiency /??f??(?)nsi/ 效率frequent /?fri?kw(?)nt/ 经常的comprehend / k?mpr??h?nd/ 理解academic /ak??d?m?k/ 学术的

雅思口语题库(14)

题目:

you ever had an unhappy haircut experience?

long have you had your current haircut?

often do you have a haircut?

you like having your hair cut?

范文:

you ever had an unhappy haircut experience?

That’s more like(更像是,不如说是) every time, ha-ha! You see, I just have this feeling that I have a very different understanding of concepts like ‘a LITTLE bit shorter’, from, say, ninety-nine percent of They almost always get my fringe(刘海) way too short making me look pretty To be honest, I don’t know what their problem

long have you had your current haircut?

I don’t really like to change my haircut style too often, and I think I’ve kept it this way for the last three or four years . I mean, yeah, there are new hair trends almost every season, but I just don’t see the point of(不理解为什么) following It’s too tiring for

often do you have a haircut?

Well, about once a month, sometimes even My hair doesn’t grow very fast, compared to my He goes to the barber’s every two weeks cuz otherwise, he’d look like a rock star – I meant no offence(无意冒犯) to them, but, you know what I mean(你懂的). I, however, don’t have that

you like having your hair cut?

If you mean ‘do I enjoy having a haircut’, then I’m not that keen on polishing(抛光,修饰) my I think it has to be neat and clean, and that’s I don’t really enjoy sitting there for at least half an hour waiting to get my hair cut, as I can’t even see anything clearly without my

’s your last haircut?

It was like really short, and that was during my high school, when I found that having short hair could be so much more It indeed was a bit too boyish(男孩子气的), I guess, my relatives sometimes called me ‘tomboy’. But I’m fine with Then I decided to have a change and

Let’s say, a bit more And that’s when I changed to my current

雅思口语题库(15)

题目:

your voice sound similar to your parents?

you enjoy recording your voice and listening to it?

your voice ever changed?

you like your own voice?

范文:

your voice sound similar to your parents?

No, not at My mother speaks with an accent, but it still sounds clear and If she was a saleswoman, I suppose she would get the best sales figures amongst One can’t say NO to such a pleasant My father has such a low and deep He never barks to show he is unhappy, but he simply clears his Interestingly, my voice is neither sweet nor persuasive, just the middle

you enjoy recording your voice and listening to it?

That could be a bit narcissistic(自恋的), from my point of As I’ve mentioned, I don’t find my voice especially But I do, sometimes, listen to my voice messages to others in WeChat, just making sure, you know, that there wasn’t any mistake or disturbing(令人不适的)

your voice ever changed?

Yeah, I think so, but I assume basically everybody goes through this period when their voices change dramatically(剧烈地), like, for boys the pitch goes down, and for girls quite the That happens around adolescence(青春期), I was 13 when my voice broke,. But nothing has changed ever

you like your own voice?

I don’t know, I mean, I don’t think I dislike it(否定转移,我也没有不喜欢), it’s just that I don’t think there is anything special about my Normally, we would describe a great voice as ‘magnetic’, or ‘three-dimensional’, as if it comes from a high-end acoustic device(声学设备), like a I don’t really think my voice has those

雅思口语题库(16)

题目:

Describe a toy you had in your childhood

You should say:

When you had the toy

Who gave you the toy

What it was like

And explain how you felt about the toy

范文:

我最喜欢的玩具是乐高积木。7岁的时候我父母把它作为生日礼物送给了我,我喜欢和小伙伴一起在客厅的地毯上玩儿堆积木,我经常会用积木堆房子、花园等等,既让我打发了时间,又提升了我的智力。

Lego brick (乐高积木) is an amazing It helped to recall everyone’s I remembermy first Lego brick was a gift my parents gave me on my 7th birthday According to myparents' description, I was quite I was always shouting and crying, and it seemed likeeverywhere I passed became a disaster I could get totally out of control when I could not getsome So my parents bought this Lego brick for What happened then might be called As soon as I saw the colorful plastic bricks, I just stopped crying and even started smilingat my I sat on the carpet in the living room and started my plan of building a , I even called other childhood playmates (儿时玩伴friends) to my place to play with might not be very modest but (不谦虚地说) I think I was quite clever at building with those always made small houses, with a pool and some trees around Sometimes my parents left meplay alone at I remember when they arrived home once, I just ran to them, bouncing andhappy, pointing at the small garden with a big smile on my And my parents gave me a biground of I think this childhood game; Lego brick has been beneficial to my growth as itenhanced my intelligence and gave me infinite

相关推荐

短的成语(集锦4篇)

成语
短的成语(1)用于形容时间短的成语昙花一现昙花:即优昙钵花,开放时间很短。比喻美好的事物或景象出现了一下,很快就消失。稍纵即逝纵:放;逝:消失。稍微一放松就消失了。形容时间或机会等很容易过去。一弹指顷
展开详情

高三历史复习方法技巧

高三历史
许多同学头疼历史,最主要的原因就是历史需要大量的记忆。的确如此,学好历史的基础就是记忆。人的智力系统包括观察力、想象力、思维力、记忆力等等。其中,记忆力是基础,思维力是核心。法国思想家伏尔泰曾经说过:
展开详情

教师节随想

知识分享
今天是九月十号,早上的阳光显得特别的灿烂。一大早,同学们就高高兴兴地来到学校,急切地盼望老师能早一点来到教室,因为今天是特殊的节日——教师节。终于看到了老师在走廊上急匆匆的身影了。老师刚到门口,还没走
展开详情

保护环境社会实践心得

实践心得
地球环境的日益恶化已经渐渐引起了人们的广泛关注,如何去保护我们生存下的环境,这是需要我们大家的共同努力的,让我们一起携起手来,坚持做到以下几点:1.拒绝用珍贵木材制品现在,社会上已悄然形成一种盲目攀比
展开详情

詹天佑读书心得体会范文300字

七年级语文
学了《詹天佑》这篇课文,我心中激动的心情久久不能平静。《詹天佑》一文主要记载了中国接触工程师詹天佑,不怕帝国主义嘲笑,凭着自己坚强的意志和聪明才智,建成了京张铁路,给嘲笑中国人的帝国主义一个有力的回击
展开详情

初一学生要怎么学习数学提高学习成绩

七年级数学
1、课内重视听讲,课后及时复习新知识的接受,数学能力的培养主要在课堂上进行,所以要特点重视课内的学习效率,寻求正确的学习方法。上课时要紧跟老师的思路,积极展开思维预测下面的步骤,比较自己的解题思路与教
展开详情

托班故事教案(热门5篇)

故事
托班故事教案(1)一只狐狸自以为很聪明,他捉弄一只白鹤。他请鹤到家里喝汤,却用浅盘子盛,使尖尖长嘴的.白鹤没有喝到汤。白鹤以其人之道还治其人之身,回敬了狐狸。ThefoxandthestorkOnce
展开详情

杯子的设计教学反思(精选7篇)

教学反思
杯子的设计教学反思(1)小班化教育的核心是关注每个学生、促进每个学生全面而富有个性地发展。尊重每个学生,营造温馨气氛,让爱充满学生学习生活的每个角落,使每一个学生都能获得成功的喜悦。《杯子的设计》是人
展开详情

高中军训心得总结范文

军训专题
军训很苦也很累,但这是一种人生的体验,是战胜自我、锻炼意志的最佳良机。古人云:“天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋苦,饿其体肤。”军训之中,正是如此,其中有酸楚的泪水,有苦咸的汗水,有飘扬的歌声
展开详情

小鼻子真灵教案(推荐6篇)

教案
小鼻子真灵教案(1)活动目标:1、能用鼻子闻出气味,发展嗅觉能力。2、学习用鼻子闻气味的方法,会用简短的语言表达感受。3、学习用语言、符号等多种形式记录自己的发现。4、愿意大胆尝试,并与同伴分享自己的
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
初中地理试题合集 初三历史知识点总结下册 落花生的教学反思(汇总19篇) 长城练习题(实用6篇) 考试考砸了作文400字 其成语(实用4篇) 校园安全法制教育教案(必备4篇) 草莓的说明文(优选19篇) 高考物理考试大纲及备考方法 人生立志须趁早阅读题及答案 学会吃苦耐劳800字精彩初中范文 最后一头战象的读书笔记 细菌教案(必备19篇) 写日记的范文(优质20篇) 拿破仑传读书笔记 学生军训感想大全 大学英语作文 小学三年级上册语文期末试题 含的成语(合集20篇) 蜗牛教学设计(汇集16篇) 回首往事的句子(热门6篇) 优秀小兵张嘎观后感500字 海底两万里初三读书笔记范文 读书笔记作文 高三语文散文阅读文章结构分析与注意事项 普通话考试作文300字 以读书为话题的高考作文 小学趣味数学手抄报 小升初数学考试必备重难点 大学生的事迹材料 幼儿园社会实践心得 教育感悟 一年级数学课文知识点 亚洲大陆地理中心 小蚱蜢学跳高教案(必备8篇) 高二记叙文作文800字 100天冲刺大会讲话稿(通用4篇) 小学五年级描写家乡作文 金色花教案(热门15篇) 高二英语接不定式作宾补的常用动词 教师节礼物 穿靴子穿的猫读后感范文 大寒诗句(实用15篇) 我的教育故事 傅雷家书读后感范文 耐久跑教学反思(合集20篇) 匆匆散文(实用16篇) 成长的故事600字作文高二 生命的起源教学设计(汇集3篇) 厨房用电安全须知 没有牙齿的大老虎教案(优质20篇) 四季的诗歌(集合16篇) 树叶拼贴画教案(精品8篇) 以炒菜为题的小学生作文 认识圆锥教学设计(精选11篇) 伊雷内乌茨·耶伦 英语学习随笔 初一数学知识点总结大全 史记读后感高三1000字 初三物理压力压强知识点 高考语文《祝福》教案大全 眼镜公主教案(通用5篇) 关于考试作文 木兰诗知识点(推荐9篇) 描写父亲的名言(实用7篇) 计算经过的时间教学反思(通用7篇) 高中寒假社会实践心得体会 快乐钥匙600字优选范文 【精华】2022年简短经典语录(通用445句) 圆柱与圆锥教学反思(合集7篇) 蜻蜓的飞行阅读答案(精编3篇) 英语四级的学习计划(通用6篇) 看图编故事(汇总4篇) 整理房间教案(精编6篇) 关于考试失利作文 高三人物作文素材 关于文明礼仪的作文 市场营销实习心得 文明礼仪500字初中作文 汪涵经典语录 不识字的老师阅读答案(推荐6篇) 为了自由呼吸的教育读书笔记 学习英语策划方案 英语学习的心得体会 化学初三教材梳理:化学方程式 社会教案《好朋友》(汇总19篇) 钓鱼的启示课文教案(通用3篇) 《水浒传》读书笔记700字 生活需要坚持500字话题作文 高中物理教师实习报告范文 与青春在一起600字精彩作文 精选家庭教育的语录(通用155句) 初二上册政治常考的知识点 以战胜困难为话题的小学生作文 教师经验与心得体会 西厢记读书笔记 高三英语作文预测及范文 关于超级好玩的智力题有哪些 小学一年级复习方法大全 大学转专业申请书 怎么学好高一化学 《尼尔斯骑鹅旅行记》优秀读书笔记 期中考试的作文400字 屋顶上的小孩读书笔记 高二英语必修四知识点 北师大版一年级语文知识点归纳 小学生日记:我最喜爱的一本书 高中语文现代文阅读的能力 不老泉读书笔记 考试以后作文 挪威的森林读书笔记800字 中学生实践心得体会750字 寒假社会实践心得体会 教学进度安排(热门6篇) 伟大的悲剧读书笔记范文 高中入学军训体会作文 一次考试五年级作文 听其言而观其行 知己的句子(汇集6篇) 高考物理必背知识点大全 普通话考试作文-初二-记叙文 社会实践团队合作心得体会 高中英语语法总结大全 军训计划怎么写 聚餐的句子(推荐5篇) 尖利的东西会伤人安全教案(精品5篇) 关于中考作文 另一扇门阅读题答案 孔子关于的名言(通用15篇) 四年级语文第一单元知识点 中外数学家的数学小故事 期末考试作文700字 技术能手事迹材料 考试之后作文【热】 骆驼祥子读书笔记1000字 《神秘岛》读书笔记 信息化教学心得(汇集16篇) 词成语(集锦7篇) 人生座右铭 老人与海读书笔记 孟子两章教学设计(实用5篇) 学习英语心得体会 论语读书心得感悟 安全消防知识作文 大一军校暑假部队实习 精灵鼠小弟读后感范文300字 高三英语复习计划 励志销售小故事(必备15篇) 高中政治必修一知识点有哪些 山东高考数学知识点总结 关于学习方法的演讲 物理摩擦力知识点(实用14篇) 菊花的谜语(必备5篇) 小学作文怎样描写哥哥 课程实践心得体会 写景作文的结尾(精编7篇) 名著《童年》读书笔记 题西林壁教案(集合16篇) 小升初简历制作的流程 寓言故事的成语有哪些(集锦20篇) 高中语文期末复习指导 三峡优秀教案(实用10篇) 关于玫瑰花朵数的含义 以平凡人生为话题议论文 我的新朋友美术教案(汇编3篇) 母亲河范文 交易成本 最美孝心少年事迹材料 高考语文阅读高分技巧新闻类 打扫宿舍劳动实践心得 小升初考试必出成语词语故事 高中物理的解题方法介绍分享 草房子读后感范文500字 野性的呼唤读书心得范文 紧张的考试作文 文赋读书笔记 中学生迎接期中考的作文 著作名人传的读书笔记 6秋天的雨教学设计(精编16篇) 精选中考满分作文400字 暑期社会实践文员心得体会 关于成长烦恼的小升初作文 语文老师教育实习报告怎么写呢 二年级上册语文试题 名著红楼梦读书笔记500字 呼啸山庄的读书笔记范文 五年级小学生英语优秀作文 读《草房子》有感范文 识字教学心得体会(汇编19篇) 社会实践心得【精】 五年级数学知识点冀教版 班主任经验交流题目(甄选4篇) 《登高》阅读答案 铁路工作者实习心得总结范文 六年级下册语文《腊八粥》练习题及答案 教师节演讲稿:无愧于选择 整数乘法运算定律推广到小数教案(热门8篇) 高中历史中国近代的知识点 【精选】暑假社会实践心得体会 四年级语文文学常识