爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

介绍家乡英语作文(推荐19篇)

介绍家乡英语作文(推荐19篇)

一*** 23-02-06 英语作文

介绍家乡英语作文(1)

It still enjoys great reputation for There are not only rich varieties of modern entertainment facilities, but also some special entertainment items only for Changchun, such as Yangge Dance and Errenzhuan, which is a song-and-dance duet in the Northeast of you have the opportunity of doing some sightseeing in Changchun, I recommend you to taste my hometown’s There are two kinds of famous dishes in Northeast China: Stewed young chicken with mushroom and Stewed Pork with

介绍家乡英语作文(2)

My hometown used to be a backwardplace, because it was deep in the mountains, where there were no nice buildingsand the roads were so narrow and People lived a poor in recent years, with thedevelopment of society, my hometown has been greatly the roads aregetting much There are many different cars and buses running on and flowers are planted on the two sides of the canprovide us with oxygen and fight against the So the sky becomescleaner and Whats more, you can see many modern and beautifulbuildings everywhere, and the living conditions are People areenjoying a comfortable life

介绍家乡英语作文(3)

My village is very beautiful .There is many volunteer ,doctor ,teacher and other people They all work hard, and they all love their They try to take care of this beatiful They hope this village isn't had a lucky 's love the earth too muc

介绍家乡英语作文(4)

Welcome to my hometown!

My home town is a good place .

It is near a There are many big trees、beautiful flowers and nice

There is a shopping mall in the centre of the are many shops in the shopping as: clothes shops 、shoe shops、sports shops and also has a can go walking there .You can see green trees and lakes ,

There is little air pollution,because cars can't go into the centre of the

Peple here are very friendly and helpful .

I think my home town is a wonderful place to

I love my home town!

介绍家乡英语作文(5)

My hometown is It’s not very large, but it’s very There is less air pollution in Haimen than in other areas of There is a beautiful park; its name is Dongzhou You can exercise and go walking There are about one million people in Most of us live in They are not very There is a supermarket Its name is Times It has three It is very There are many things in it, such as clothes, snacks, stationery, an electrical shop and a

The weather in Haimen is In spring it’s Many birds fly in the The flowers are very It’s hot in We keep air-conditioners on every It is cool in autumn and in winter it’s very Do you like my hometown?

介绍家乡英语作文(6)

My hometown Hunan province ,With an area of 211,800 square kilometers ranking it 11th among all the provinces and municipalities in coverage, Hunan Province, called "Xiang" for short, is located in the middle of Southern

Hunan is boasts a long history and is one of the places where Chinese agricultural cultivation

According to archeological excavations and written records, there were human beings living here permanently over 8000 years ago, surviving mainly on primitive agriculture and domestic

Hunan is a leading province in education, as described by the favourable saying "Hunan people are good learners". Good educational resources are available to people of various ages in

Hunan also has lots of famous people,such as Mao Zedong, also well known as Chairman Mao, is a great man in human

Liu Shaoqi was a Chinese revolutionary, statesman, and

Peng Dehuai was a prominent military leader of the Communist Party of China, and China's Defense Minister from 1954 to Yuan

Is a Chinese agricultural scientist and educator, known for developing the first hybrid rice His "hybrid rice" has been grown ever since in dozens of countries in Africa,and so

My home country is a beauty province and full of harmony,we are happy to weicome all the friends come to

介绍家乡英语作文(7)

My hometown is beautiful place It stands near a wide river at the foot of low green It has many tall buildings and wide There are trees and flowers

But it has not always been like In the old days, it was a sad dirty little Landlords and merchants lived in the few good

For the working people there were only dark, unhealthy rooms in old buildings and huts in narrow muddy Nearly everyone was poor and many had no

Everything has changed since The people, led by the Party, have got rid of the mud and

They have put up schools, theaters, shops and They have an assembly hall and a Along the river they have built offices, hotels and

A lot of factories have sprung On the river, streamers and boats come and go busily, day and

They carry the products of our industries to all parts of the

I love my hometown, and I love its They also have Healthy and happy, they are going all out to build

介绍家乡英语作文(8)

my hometown Hunan province ,With an area of 211,800 square kilometers ranking it 11th among all the provinces and municipalities in coverage, Hunan Province, called "Xiang" for short, is located in the middle of Southern is boasts a long history and is one of the places where Chinese agricultural cultivation

According to archeological excavations and written records, there were human beings living here permanently over 8000 years ago, surviving mainly on primitive agriculture and domestic Hunan is a leading province in education, as described by the favourable saying "Hunan people are good learners". Good educational resources are available to people of various ages in also has lots of famous people,such as Mao Zedong, also well known as Chairman Mao, is a great man in human Liu Shaoqi was a Chinese revolutionary, statesman, and

Peng Dehuai was a prominent military leader of the Communist Party of China, and China's Defense Minister from 1954 to Yuan is a Chinese agricultural scientist and educator, known for developing the first hybrid rice His "hybrid rice" has been grown ever since in dozens of countries in Africa,and so home country is a beauty province and full of harmony,we are happy to weicome all the friends come to

介绍家乡英语作文(9)

My hometown is beautiful place It stands near a wide river at the foot of low green It has many tall buildings and wide There are trees and flowers

But it has not always been like In the old days, it was a sad dirty little Landlords and merchants lived in the few good For the working people there were only dark, unhealthy rooms in old buildings and huts in narrow muddy Nearly everyone was poor and many had no

Everything has changed since The people, led by the Party, have got rid of the mud and They have put up schools, theaters, shops and They have an assembly hall and a Along the river they have built offices, hotels and A lot of factories have sprung On the river, streamers and boats come and go busily, day and They carry the products of our industries to all parts of the

I love my hometown, and I love its They also have Healthy and happy, they are going all out to build

介绍家乡英语作文(10)

My home town is a beautiful It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and in the old days, it was a poor and backward little many people had no They lived a hard 1949 my hometown was Since then great changes have taken place The streets have been factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after The life of the people is greatly love my All the more I love its They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more

介绍家乡英语作文(11)

Beijing is the capital of China with a long There are lots of places of interest, such as the Great Wall, the Palace Museum, and the Summer Palace and so Since it lies in the north of China, the winter here is long and it snows Autumn is the best season in Beijing, for it is neither too cold nor too of the most famous traditional foods is Beijing (Roast) The 20XX Olympic Games will be held in hosting the Olympics, we”ll have the chance to let the world know more about China and So, come to Beijing and you”ll enjoy

介绍家乡英语作文(12)

HuangMei is my It is in the East in is East on the city named AnQing of it is south to the city named JiuJiang of It is a great city in my has a long history for about 1800 years in China .Example .The temple named SiZu and WuZu were in HuangMei for a long ,every year many visitor come different part to a daughter from leaved it away for about seven I miss it everyday .Even in a lot of my dream in the night .I belive HuangMei will be richer and richer .The new year 20XX will going .Tonight I hope everything will be well in my new 26 my friends will be must work hard in the new will be ain growth as my hometown .

介绍家乡英语作文(13)

Dear Eric,It’s very kind of you to write me and let me know about your beautiful Now I’d like to tell you something about my hometown city stands on the west bank of the Taiwan It is a beautiful place for people to live Its economy has been developing rapidly in the past ten New factories, houses, roads and bridges have been More schools and hospitals are available for its However, there are still some problems, such as water, air and noise pollution and heavy traffic in rush In my opinion, Quanzhou should develop its economy I would also think that the growth of its housing construction should be brought under control so that we’ll have a better hometown in ,Lihua

介绍家乡英语作文(14)

Wele to my hometown! Shanghai is my hometown。 It is a modern and busy town。 It has a long history。 There are many big supermarkets, beautiful gardens and good factories here。 It is very easy to go shopping。 You can see big trees and nice flowers。 There are many restaurants in Shanghai。 The food tastes very delicious。You can enjoy eyery minutes of it。 Many visitors e here to enjoy it。

介绍家乡英语作文(15)

My home town is Huizhou and it is a beautiful Huizhou lies in the southeast part of Guangzhou province and the northeast part of the Pearl River Delta, which faces the Daya Bay in the south and neighbors Guangzhou, Dongguan, Shenzhen and Hong is rich in fish and rice and the home of two state-level development zones, namely the Daya Bay Economic Development Zone and the Zhongkai Hi-tech Industrial Huizhou administrates 51 townships and 16 street communities with million permanent Huizhou has won numerous awards in China as a city, including the Top Tourism City in China, National Health City, Chinese Green City, , Top 10 Gardening City in China and so Huizhou's great changes have aroused a worldwide attraction and there are numberous tourists visiting Huizhou every

介绍家乡英语作文(16)

My hometown used to be a backwardplace, because it was deep in the mountains, where there were no nice buildingsand the roads were so narrow and People lived a poor in recent years, with thedevelopment of society, my hometown has been greatly the roads aregetting much There are many different cars and buses running on and flowers are planted on the two sides of the canprovide us with oxygen and fight against the So the sky becomescleaner and Whats more, you can see many modern and beautifulbuildings everywhere, and the living conditions are People areenjoying a comfortable life

介绍家乡英语作文(17)

Spring coming, hometown scenery especially The grass stretch and a yawn, emerged from the dirt, leaves sprout up, At that time, the lovely swallow flew back from a distance, chattering under one roof, as if to say: "here is a good place, here we are a home!" Flowers blinked his pair of big eyes, curiously looked at all the The children take off the thick cotton-padded jacket, free to play on the grass, singing and dancing, happy like a free the hot sun hot summer comes, a green watermelon let people go to chan mouth When the children came to the brook, took off his sandals, soaked feet in the river, the clear river water enabled us to forget about the golden autumn season, pomegranate like a red lanterns hanging on the The autumn wind blowing, the rice layers on the golden waves, especially This time of year is the busiest time of the adults: rice and cotton ……although they have been too tired to breath, but depend on their face hung the joy of , the earth covered with a layer of thick Friends to chase in the snow, make a snowman, snowball fights …… is really fun!I love my hometown, the home of this beautiful, simple!

介绍家乡英语作文(18)

My hometown is I was born there twelve years Now I live in Fuzhou, the capital of Fujian Xiamen is a beautiful city that many people visit The whole city is clean and I lived in It’s near to the port, where is the busiest place, because thousands of people go to the Gulanyu is a small There are many distinctive buildings and paths You may get lost in so many paths, but you don’t have to And every path has its own beautiful I love my beautiful

介绍家乡英语作文(19)

I am from In spring ,the weather is warm and can play In summer, the weather is hot and I can swim in the swimming In the autumn, the weather is cool and can play kite, In the winter, the weather is cold and It never

介绍自己家乡的英语作文20XX相关

相关推荐

做好准备中考作文

考试作文
今天的语文课上,姚老师问我们昨天回去预习新课文之后有没有问题,然后她又请没有提问的同学站到讲台前去。一开始,我还不知道站在讲台前干什么,后来,我终于明白站在讲台前是要回答好问题才能坐回位子的。突然,我
展开详情

酒店客房服务实习报告

高三语文
[实习目的]通过在酒店客房部的实习,能够加深对酒店行业其中一部分业务的工作内容和工作性质的熟悉程度,学以致用的同时在实践中掌握理论知识在实际中应用的状况,进一步熟悉理论和实践不可分割的关系,并认知当前
展开详情

迎新年诗歌朗诵稿(热门6篇)

诗歌
迎新年诗歌朗诵稿(1)新年到了,我听见小鸟飞来飞去在唱歌:新年快乐!新年快乐!我问小树,新年是什么?小树说:新年是长出嫩嫩的树叶。我问春风,新年是什么?春风说:新年是把种子遍地撒播。我问钢琴,新年是什
展开详情

迎接期末考试作文

考试作文
“光阴似箭,日月如梭。”一转眼,我快读六年级了,期末考试也已经悄悄地临近了。检验我们一学期来学习情况的时刻即将来到,相信我们每位同学都有自己周密的复习计划。期末考试可以检验同学们在本学期所学的知识是否
展开详情

考试风波作文

考试作文
连续几天我们考了三次试。第一天考数学,第二天考语文,今天考英语。在第一天时,我们考数学十分紧张。所以,我每一题都防着,都小心翼翼地考了下去,可是只考了81分加8分。我有一点十分骄傲,因为试卷最后一题全
展开详情

十以内加减法练习题

试题
8-6+4=7-4+2=8-3-4=9-4-5=8-3+2=8-4-3=1+2-3=4+5-6=4-3+2=5-3+6=3+2-4=8-5+3=9-8+7=5+4-7=2+3+5=10-3-4=10-
展开详情

关于幼儿园教师的优秀读书笔记

读书笔记
一.大量观察。人的想象总是以自己头脑中的形象为基础的。头脑里的形象是哪来的,是通过广泛接触事物、大量丰富、开阔而深刻。反之,孤陋寡闻,头脑中形象单调且少,想象自然狭窄、肤浅。因此,父母要从孩子幼小的时
展开详情

二年级英语重点35个句子

二年级英语
can'tdoitat我根本不会做。wehaveadog,please,Mum?No,wecan'我们可以养只狗吗?不行。mothersometimeshelps有时他们的妈妈帮助他们。Areyouf
展开详情

奥运故事(精选5篇)

故事
奥运故事(1)奥运会是世界人民四年一次的体育盛会,五湖四海的运动员们都聚在一起超越梦想,向着冠军腾飞。而冠军,要经历多少次挫折,要承受多少次疼痛,要从多少次失败的阴影中走出来。奥运健儿们靠着自己的自信
展开详情

关于大学专业面试自我介绍

高考
各位领导:大家好!我叫xx,来自xx市,现在就读于xx大学,专业是化学工程与工艺,出身x山区的我从小养成了勤劳务实,不怕吃苦的习惯,在大学的三年中,我掌握了扎实的理论知识,并培养了较强的实践能力,我的
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
奇妙的人体海洋印记阅读题答案 家庭教育经验交流心得体会范文 永生的眼睛练习题(集锦8篇) 绿意的生活中考作文 爱国抗战影视小兵张嘎观后感范文 英语作文佳句(优质4篇) 苏教版中考化学酸碱盐提纲 课题开题报告范文(通用6篇) 给自己的评语(合集5篇) 实用的一到三年级语文学习规划 塞翁失马读后感作文 期中考的作文300字 往事依依阅读答案(集锦8篇) 第一天军训心得300字 初中寒假作文 高中政治必修二的考点整理 我的大学生活优秀英语作文 黄河一掬阅读答案(热门3篇) 小学格林童话读书心得体会范文300字 高中英语阅读理解学习方法(集合5篇) 羊皮卷读后感范文500字 高三作文专题800字 难忘师恩600字精彩作文 寒假社会实践心得体会 社会暑期实践心得 乌鸦喝水读后感300字范文 网络诗歌(精选19篇) 有关考试感想作文 读《骆驼祥子》有感优秀范文1000字 蔬菜的说明文(汇编8篇) 小学五年级数学应用题4大类 感恩让生活更美好600字 名人名言作文300字 我和我的家征文(汇编10篇) 秘密故事(通用18篇) 关于雪景的小学四年级作文 大学生实践心得体会 英语学习计划 少年维特之烦恼读后感范文 以考试的作文600字 高二感恩议论文作文 城南旧事读书笔记 7下英语单词表(精选7篇) 高考生物知识点重点总结 中考作文 关于汉字的故事(优选15篇) 关于早晨的名言警句 学校安全工作先进个人事迹材料 半期考试作文 考试的作文 最美少年事迹材料 送给爸爸的新年礼物读后感 时间在流逝550字五年级作文 触摸春天第二课时优秀教学设计(优选7篇) 高一优秀英语作文 怎样写好一篇高分的写景作文 期中考的作文300字 描写场面的成语(汇集17篇) 高中语文成绩提高方法 2022初一新生开学军训800字作文大全 查理九世读书笔记范文300字 孙子兵法 人教版7年级下册数学知识点(汇编17篇) 2022高考数学6大类型题的考试内容 名人名言作文 关于风的谚语(优质7篇) 以挺直生命的脊梁为话题议论文800字 怀念母亲读后感优秀范文 销售实践的心得体会 名著爱的教育读书心得体会 师德故事演讲稿(精选7篇) 6年级下册数学知识点(优选16篇) 小学优秀教师先进事迹材料 一年级我的家乡作文 安全知识竞赛奖励方案 梦想六年级英语作文范文 读《草房子》有感范文 人民币简单的计算教学设计(集合5篇) 化学元素符号顺口溜 社戏练习题(热门4篇) 高一生物知识点的归纳 2022年青春话题作文450字 考试的作文 狼和鹿的故事课文(优选5篇) 傅雷家书读书心得 四年级小鹿斑比读后感范文300字 写雪的优美句子(推荐3篇) 努力读懂500字小学作文 考试的滋味作文 小学生的军训日记 最好的作品中考满分作文 高中政治文化生活文化创新知识点 幼儿园读书笔记优秀 关于理发的小学日记 活出精彩600字话题作文 谁动了我的奶酪读书笔记 四年级语文句式变换详解 考试加加油作文 谈英语学习态度的培养 八年级语文课本知识点 感恩父爱的句子(热门6篇) 路遥《平凡的世界》1000字读后感 最新学习方法 夸奖的句子(通用7篇) 2022中小学家庭教育宣传周活动方案 关于历史故事的成语及人物 有关英语学习计划作文 二年级下语文期末复习资料 海陆的变迁教学反思(汇总10篇) 优秀团员个人先进事迹材料 学校新教师个人试用期总结范文 高考热点作文素材 别样的礼物阅读答案(推荐3篇) 心理健康教案模板(汇集4篇) 高二生物知识内容总结 高三毕业寄语给同学 跟励志学习有关的军训口号 [国庆节] 2022年青春随想初三作文 周国平名言(合集3篇) 英语专业毕业论文开题报告(精编3篇) 四年级绿野仙踪读后感范文 分数的基本性质教案(通用15篇) 鸡兔同笼教学反思(精品17篇) 关于克服困难的小学生优秀作文 《爱的教育》读书笔记500字 三年级学生关于描写夏天的作文 一生只做一件事阅读题答案 霜降的诗词(汇总19篇) 百分数的认识教学反思(汇编16篇) 2022高三作文名人素材 《山羊不吃天堂草》读书笔记 七年级地理下册知识点总结 cctv开学第一课回放(热门5篇) 安全知识作文 高中生物复习知识点小结(必备5篇) 高一距离话题议论文范文 大一新生军训个人心得体会 大学生会计专业求职信 第一次军训体验500字作文 大雁归来教案教案(汇总16篇) 2022年大学军训新闻稿 《观潮》读后感优秀范文 美国学生怎么过暑假 家乡的冬天高一作文大全800字 小学一到六年级的所有数学公式 举人 少年闰土课后练习题 小学生英语单词背诵技巧总结 你最出彩中考作文 年的故事(必备18篇) 矛和盾的集合说课稿(汇编7篇) 地震中的父与子读书笔记 孔乙己读后感范文500字 五年级应用题及答案 保护环境的主题班会(集合20篇) 2022关于清明踏青的作文怎么写 小学六年级家长会日记 普通话考试命题说话 中考抒怀作文 父爱的高度阅读答案(汇集7篇) 名著红楼梦读书心得范文 罗密欧与朱丽叶读书笔记500字 应对2022年美术生高考新政 试题研究的答案(甄选5篇) 描述朋友的句子(精选10篇) 生命流泪的样子读书笔记500字 藏羚羊的跪拜读书笔记500字范文 北师大一年级数学知识点总结 有典故的成语(热门17篇) 草房子读书笔记 冀教版六年级数学知识点 描述生活美好的句子(推荐8篇) 感恩高一作文1000字范文 中考押题作文 2022初一军训日记范文 森吉德玛教案(必备3篇) 描写庐山的诗句(合集5篇) 长方形和正方形面积的计算教案(优选5篇) 注册会计师工作职责 第一次考试小学作文 季节的成语(汇总3篇) 二年级个人读书计划 初一生物有趣的学习方法 三下乡实践活动心得模板 九九重阳节诗歌(汇集6篇) 实验室的实习报告 2022年给抗击新冠肺炎的白衣天使的一封信 草房子读后感范文 老山界的教案(汇集16篇) 军训社会实践心得体会 成也萧何;败也萧何 新人教版八年级上册生物提纲 《中国国家地理》读书笔记范文 高二英语听力怎么提高的方法 《偷影子的人》读书笔记范文 戴复古淮村兵后阅读答案 毕业典礼诗歌朗诵(汇编4篇) 部编版语文课本(必备15篇) 标题格式(集锦5篇)