爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

美国文化要考试了,跪求一道简答题题目叫:which American spirit impress you most ? Why?

首页

美国文化要考试了,跪求一道简答题题目叫:which American spirit impress you most ? Why?

提交回答

全部答案

2018-10-17 01:28:20
  •   My view on American spirit                     
    I always like to watching Amerian BLOCKBUSTERS,and I used to trying to study English hard to improve my English qualities to make myself learned。
      Every time I had finished,I will blessing myself:"Is it real"or "why Chiese movies are often different from the Amerians'?  
      This is a possible reply:Every country has its own spirit。
      No matter how bad this country is,but the citizens are almost kind。I can rememer that day called "9 11"What can we say or do about this?Show pity on them?Feeling felicitate?Nil admirari?I'm not sure yet。
      I only can remember I was very young at that moment。But when I was older,I read a passage about this。When I read that the executives and workers in that building were not dismayed,on the countary,they were all calmed about this。
      They led the old the young and women to escape,so that they can survive from there first。At last there was more than 70%people alived。
      I will never forgot it。  
      Recently,I'm watching an Amerian blockbuster called "Super Hero"。It is mysteriable and its writer must be imagination,too。
      Because the dramatis personae CLAIR are smart and full of stongness in her body,like few person has super power,they're all wishing to save the whole world,but a bad man are always stimy them。
      They have been trying hard——included that one of them has now dead as a sun in the black sky and gave them sunlight。  
      From then on,I can stand and begins to push myself to involve into many things that I have ever seen。
      "The declaration of independence" is the American's own spirit。Not any one can copy it。And of course,Amerian's films are always seemed like to be first quartered。

As a song called:"My heart will go on:",  
    来自网上!希望能有用!
      Every night in my dreams,I see you, I feel you,and I will add:"I touch you,I smell you。
      "。

放***

2018-10-17 01:28:20

类似问题

换一换

相关推荐

正在加载...

热点检索

• 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60
  • 61-80