爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

如何写好英语美文?

首页

如何写好英语美文?

如何写好英语美文?

提交回答

全部答案

2017-07-04 19:53:28
  •   [英语美文] The girl on the train 火车上的女孩    I had the compartment on the train to myself up to Rohana, and then a girl got on。
       The couple seeing her off were probably her parents, they seemed very anxious about her comfort, and the woman gave the girl detailed instructions as to where to keep her things, when not to lean out of windows, and how to avoid speaking to strangers。
       As I had become blind by then, I could not tell what the girl looked like, but I knew she wore slippers from the way they slapped against her heels, and I liked the sound of her voice。
       "Are you going all the way to Dehra Dun?" I asked her as the train pulled out of the station。 I must have been sitting in a dark corner, because my voice startled her。
       She gave a little exclamation, and said, "I didn't know anyone else was here。" Well, it often happens that people with good eyesight fail to see what is right in front of them。
       They have too much to observe, I suppose, whereas those who cannot see take in what registers most telling on their remaining senses。
       "I didn't see you either at first," I said。 "But I heard you come in。" I wondered if I would be able to prevent her from discovering that I couldn't see。
       I thought, provided I keep to my seat, it shouldn't be too difficult。 "I'm getting down at Saharanpur," the girl said。
       "My aunt is meeting me there。 Where are you going?" "To Dehra Dun, and then to Mussoorie," I replied。 "Oh, lucky you! I wish I were going to Mussoorie。
       I love the mountains。 Especially in October。" "Yes, this is the best time。" I said, calling on my memories when I could see。
       "The hills are covered with wild dahlias, the sun is delicious, and at night you can sit in front of a log fire and drink a little brandy。
       Most of the tourists have gone, and the roads are quiet and almost deserted。" She was silent, and I wondered if my words had touched her, or whether she thought me a romantic fool。
       Then I made a mistake。 "What is it like outside?" I asked。 She seemed to find nothing strange in the question。 Had she noticed already that I could not see? But her next question removed my doubts。
       "Why don't you look out of the window?" she asked quite naturally。 I moved easily along the berth and felt for the window ledge。
       The window was open and I faced it, making a pretense of studying the landscape。 In my mind's eye, I could see the telegraph posts flashing by。
       "Have you noticed," I ventured, "that the trees seem to be moving while we seem to be standing still?" "That always happens," she said。
       I turned from the window and faced the girl, and for a while we sat in silence。 "You have an interesting face," I commented。
       I was becoming quite daring, but it was a safe remark, few girls can resist flattery。 She laughed pleasantly, a clear, ringing laugh。
       "It's nice to be told that," she said。 "I'm so tired of people telling me that I have a pretty face。" Oh, so you do have a pretty face, thought I, and aloud I said, "Well, an interesting face can also be pretty。
      " "You are very gallant," she said。 "But why are you so serious?" "We'll soon be at your station," I said rather abruptly。
       "Thank goodness it's a short journey。 I can't bear to sit in a train for more than two or three hours。" Yet I was prepared to sit there for almost any length of time, just to listen to her talking。
       Her voice had the sparkle of a mountain stream。 As soon as she left the train, she would forget our brief encounter, but it would stay with me for the rest of the journey, and for some time after。
       The engine's whistle shrieked, the carriage wheels changed their sound and rhythm。 The girl got up to collect her things。
       I wondered if she wore her hair in a b。

a***

• 2017-07-04 19:53:28
  •   如果你想要写好一篇耽美文。那么,我想你可以参考一下我给你的一些建议:1。扩光阅读面,耽美小说不代表它就低于传统文学。并且至少要编的像(事物)编的圆(情节),这才是一本好的小说。看得多了,自然也就能提高你写得书的内涵(并且可以从中学到不少技巧)……2。
      先弄清楚定位,你究竟是要写给读者看,还是写给自己看。写得读者看就不能太深奥,曲高寡欢。写作仅仅是为了满足自己的幻想的话……那么,我建议你不要参考过多别人的意见,那会对你的故事的情节、人物性格产生很大的影响。很可能写到中途就没爱了,很容易造成弃坑,就算勉强继续下去,也会偏离主题。
      3。不要急着赚钱或太早的预想成功很多新人都会有一些美好的想法,比如:一篇既红,投稿赚的钱可以满足零花(即每月都可以稳定的,获取一定经济上的帮助)……但事实上,这种情形不是没有,但是并不常见。一篇既红?很好,现在耽美文那么饱和,作者那么多……你一篇就红的可能性有多大?(倒是第一篇,乃至三四篇文的时候回复渺渺很常见)除非作者对于炒作方式很精通、并且有足够坚实的亲友团。
      投稿赚钱,特别是靠耽美赚钱不实际(稿费白菜价+激烈竞争+双重收税)。而且往往越是急躁,就越写不出好文……(写不出好文,谁买?)所以,作者们还是专心写文最佳(至少实际点)。4。关于情节和性格的定位。很多时候,经常能够看见一些作者写的时候,情节发展不合理、性格前后有偏差之类的毛病。
      这只能说作者眼界不够宽,或者没有写作经验。有的时候吧,你会觉得,这个人(笔下人物)怎么做会更好--但实际上,往往你那么做的时候,人物的所作所为就偏向于你本身采取的措施了。你有没有想过--那并不太符合你给他设定的性格?情节发展不合理,多是因为过渡太匆忙或不合符人物性格。
      前者比较好做,只要你注意润色、校稿,一般都是没问题的。后者,还是要从平时开始注意,才能使你在更加符合人物特性的基础上更加从容。5。流行,把握好了吗?(举例)假使这个季度流行穿越文,下个季度流行生子文,下下个季度是黑道文主打……那么你掌握好了流行方向了吗?怎样才能让更多的人看自己文呢?那当然是把握流行的类别--跟着这股风向,来充实自己、把握机遇!看看别人写的文,再看看自己的--虽然是同一种类型文,但是是不是各有优劣?没错,你需要吸收它的优点,从而充实自己。
      再看看,那些因为这股“流行的风潮”来看你的文的读者,有多少留下来了?并且活跃在你往后的文章当中?如果有不少,那么我要恭喜你了!真不容易,能够把握住最不稳定的读者群(追着流行走,往往看到更好的,就毫不留情的离去),想定有了不小的功力吧!请再接再厉!6。
      保持良好的人际关系读者提出的问题,请不要不放在眼里。就算你觉得不好,也尽量不要恶言相向--试想,如果一个读者不喜欢你的文的话,为什么要花功夫去写评论,去指出可能存在的症结?(随意谩骂或者让人一头雾水的泄愤评论除外)你可以不接受,但是请你至少思考一下,它是否对你有帮助。
      和其他作者多多交流,有助于你的文章。它能够使你写起文章更加的容易上手,有什么不懂的问题,也比较容易解决。----------暂时就这么多吧,打得手都疼了。希望对你有帮助……。

w***

类似问题

换一换
  • 外语学习 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育科学
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20