周先生见了说:“这条龙没有眼睛。这不算一张好画。”

But Li smiles and says, “If I add eyes to the dragon, it will fly ”

可是李先生笑着说:“如果我给它加上眼睛,它就会飞走了。”

Zhou shakes head and says, “You are I don’t believe ”

周先生摇头说:“你吹牛。我不相信。”

Li isn’t He holds the paintbrush and adds eyes to the Wow! The dragon really

李先生也不生气,只是拿起笔给龙点上眼睛。哇!龙真的飞走了。

英文故事(2)

Once there was a He likes to write stories, but his stories were not As people were afraid of him, they all said his stories were

从前有一个国王,他喜欢写故事,但是他写的故事很不好。人们怕他,都说他的故事好。

One day the king showed his stories to a famous He waited the writer to praise these But the writer said his stories were so bad that he should throw them into The king got very angry with him and sent him to

有一天国王把他的故事给一名作家看,他想要作家赞扬他的这些故事,而作家说他的故事是如此的差以至于该扔进火里。国王很生气,把他送到监狱。

After some time, the king set him Again he showed him some of his new stories and asked what he thought of

过了些日子,国王给了作家自由。国王重新将自己的一些新故事给作家看并问他感觉怎么样。

After reading them, the writer at once turned to the soldiers and said: “Take me back to prison, ”

作家看了之后立刻转身对士兵说着;“请把我送回监狱吧。

英文故事(3)

One day a rabbit was walking near the He heard someone crying,‘Help! Help!’It was a A big stone was on the wolfs He cried, " Rabbit, take this big stone from my back, or I will "

The Rabbit moved the stone from the wolfs Then the wolf jumped and caught the

“If you kill me, I will never help you ” Cried the rabbit . “Ha,ha!You will not live, because I will kill " said the

‘I helped How can you kill me? It’s You ask She will say that you are " said the “I will ask her,” said the

So they went to ask The duck listened to their story and said,” What stone? I must see Then I can know who is “So the wolf and the rabbit and the duck went to see the

"Now, put the stone back," said So they put the stone Now the big stone is on the wolf’s back

That’s all for my Thanks for

兔子和狼

一天,兔子先生正在山坡附近遛哒,他听到有人在呼救:“救命呀!救命呀!”他这边瞧瞧,那边望望,他发现了可怜的狼先生,一块大石头掉下来压在狼先生的背上,他起不来了。他喊道:“兔先生,把这块大石头从我背上搬开,要不然我会死的。”兔子好不容易把大石头从狼背上搬开,这时,狼跳起来,把兔子叼在嘴里。“如果你吃了我,”兔子叫喊着,“只要我还活着,我再也不帮你的忙了。” “你不会活了,”狼说,“因为我要吃了你了。” “好人是不会杀救过他命的恩人的,”兔子说,“这很不公平,你去问鸭子夫人,她很胖,她样样事情都通晓,她一定会说没有一个好人会干出这种事情来。” “我去问她”,于是,狼和兔子到了鸭子家。狼说:“当兔子先生在山坡附近坐下时,我抓住了他,因此,我要吃掉他。现在你来谈谈你是怎样想的吧。” “我从他的背上搬开好大的一块石头,”兔子说,“因此,我说他不应该吃掉我,因为我救了他。现在你说说你的看法吧。” “什么石头?”鸭子夫人问。“山附近一块石头,”兔子说。“我必须去看看,”鸭子说,“如果我连那块石头也没有看见,那我怎么说得出我的看法?”于是,狼、兔子和鸭子一起去看那块石头。现在你知道结果是什么了。

英文故事(4)

乌鸦的羽毛

A RAVEN saw a Swan and desired to secure for himself the same beautiful

Supposing that the Swan's splendid white color arose from his washing in the water in which he swam, the Raven left the altars in the neighborhood where he picked up his living, and took up residence in the lakes and

But cleansing his feathers as often as he would, he could not change their color, while through want of food he

乌鸦非常羡慕天鹅洁白的羽毛。

他猜想天鹅一定是经常洗澡,羽毛才变得如此洁白无 瑕。于是,他毅然离开了他赖以生存的祭坛,来到江湖边。

他天天洗刷自己的羽毛,不但一 点都没洗白,反而因缺少食物饥饿而死。

词汇学习:

Swan 天鹅

plumage[ˈpluːmɪdʒ]鸟类羽毛,翅膀

英文故事(5)

A young man asked Socrates the secret to Socrates told the young man to meet him near the river the next They Socrates asked the young man to walk with him toward the When the water got up to their neck, Socrates took the young man by surprise and ducked him into the The boy struggled to get out but Socrates was strong and kept him there until the boy started turning Socrates pulled his head out of the water and the first thing the young man did was to gasp and take a deep breath of Socrates asked, “What did you want the most when you were there?” The boy replied, “” Socrates said, “That is the secret to When you want success as badly as you wanted the air, then you will get There is no other ” 一个年轻人向苏格拉底询问成功的秘诀,苏格拉底让年轻人第二天早晨到河边 见他。他们见面后,苏格拉底叫年轻人和他一起走向河里,当河水淹至他们的 脖子时,苏格拉底出其不意地抓住年轻人并把其压入水中,那人想要挣出水面, 而强壮有力的苏格拉底将他摁在水中直到他变得无力抗争,脸色发青。苏格拉 底将他的头拖出水面,这个年轻人所做的第一件事就是大口喘息后,深吸一口 气。苏格拉底问: “当你闷在水里的时候你ZUI想要的是什么?”年轻人回答说: “空气。 ”苏格拉底说: “那就是成功的秘诀。当你像渴望空气一样渴望成功, 你就能够获得它!没有其他的秘密了。 ” .

英文故事(6)

During the Spring and Autumn Period (770-476 BC), prince Zhou Xu of the State of Wei killed his brother and became the new Zhou Xu was a He oppressed his people and indulged in wars of By launching wars, he tried to divert the people's attention and reduce their discontent with him in order to consolidate his The Duke of the State of Lu leant about Zhou Xu's usurpation of state power and his ambitious plan, he asked a senior official, "What do you think about Zhou Xu's move? "The official answered, "He indulges in wars , bringing his people much He won't get their And he's capricious, so few of his close friends follow He can never achieve his In addition, war is like If one launches wars endlessly without restraint, he'll eventually burn " Sure enough, the people of Wei with the help of the State of Chen overthrew Zhou Xu and killed him in less than a Later, people use it to mean that those who do evil will finally ruin

英文故事(7)

Jack is a little He has a lovely He likes wearing it very But when he sits, his hat can’t stay on his

杰克是一只小鹅。它有一顶可爱的帽子,他非常喜欢戴它。当它坐着时,他的帽子总是戴着头上。

He puts his hat down and begins to play game with the When he gets tired of the game, things are not the

它脱下它的帽子并开始用帽子玩游戏。当它玩累时,事情就不是那样了。

He can’t find his Where is it? Jack thinks He looks up and down, and walks here and He can’t find his hat

它没有找到他的帽子。它在哪里?杰克仔细想。它上下看了看,到处找了找,还是没有找到它的帽子。

At this time, his mother comes As soon as she sees Jack, she cries, “Oh, my dear! Don’t be Your hat is on your ”

这时,它的母亲走进来,当她看到杰克就喊道:“啊!亲爱的,你真笨,帽子在你的头上。”

Jack feels very He doesn’t want to wear his hat on his

杰克感到自己很愚蠢。它不想戴那顶帽子了。

英文故事(8)

聪明的'乌龟

A tiger is hungry, he is looking for He sees a frog in front of

一只老虎很饥饿,他正在寻找食物。他看到一只青蛙在他前面。

“Haha! A frog! My dinner!” so he rushes at the

“哈哈!一只青蛙,我有晚餐啦!”于是,他扑向青蛙。

Behind the tiger, there is a The little tortoise sees it; he bites the tiger’s

在老虎的后边,有一只乌龟。小乌龟看见了,他猛咬一下啊老虎的尾巴。

“Ouch!” cries the tiger and he looks The frog hears the voice and jumps into

“哎呦!”老虎疼得叫起来并回头看看。此时青蛙听见了老虎的声音,他迅速跳进水里。

“Thank you, little ” says the

“谢谢你,小乌龟。”青蛙说。

But the tiger is very “Bother it! I’ll throw you to the sky!”

大事老虎十分愤怒:“讨厌!我要把你扔到天上去。”

“Thank you, I like flying in the sky,” says the

“谢谢你,我喜欢在天空飞翔。”乌龟说。

The tiger stops, “I will throw you into the ”

老虎停下来:“那我就把你扔到到水里。”

“Oh, no! I can’t swim; I will die if you throw me into the ” The tiger threw the tortoise into the water

“哦,不!我不会游泳,如果你把我扔井水里我会死的。”老虎很快就把乌龟仍进水了。

“Thank you, ” The tortoise and the frog swim away

“谢谢你,老虎先生,再见!”乌龟和青蛙一起游走了。

英文故事(9)

The Wind And The Sun

One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the I can get his cloak off more quickly than you ” “We will see about that,” said the “I will let you try ” So the wind tried to make the man take off his He blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around “I give up,” said the wind at “I cannot get his cloak ” Then the sun He shone as hard as he The man soon became hot and took off his

风和太阳

有一天风跟太阳说:“看看那个沿着路上走的人。我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来。“我们等着看吧,”太阳说,“我让你先试。因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来。他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧。“我放弃了,”风最后说,“我无法让他把披风脱下来。”然后由太阳试试看。他尽可能地晒他。不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了。

英文故事(10)

诺巴斯的葡萄园

Once upon a time, there was a man named Naboth, who had a very nice He inherited1 the vineyard from his father, he got a lot of money from

One day the king passed by the vineyard, he found the yard was so beautiful that he wanted to have So he went to Naboth and asked, "Would you sell the whole vineyard to me? I can pay you some " "I'm very It is a heritage2 of my family, I can't give it to you at any price," said The king told her the The queen said, "You forget you are the king! Let me teach you how get You can make Naboth an office, then find an excuse and sentence him to " The king did what the queen said, Naboth died and the king got the

When God learned3 about this, he was very angry and said, "The king must be eaten by dogs, and the queen must be eaten by big They are not good people, they take the things which are not " At last, people found the king and the queen were dead when they went out for a

从前,有一个人,名叫诺巴斯。他从父亲那里继承了葡葡园,并且靠葡葡园挣了很多钱。

一天,国王从葡萄园经过,他看见了这个非常標亮的葡萄园,很想得到它。于是,他去问同诺巴斯,“能把这个葡萄园全部卖给我吗?我可以给你钱。”“很遗憾。这个葡萄园是我的'亲人传给我的遗产,无论多少钱,我都不能卖。”国王回去了,他很不高兴。王后同他,“出了什么事?”国王把这件事告诉了她。王后说,“你忘了你是国王!让我来教你怎么办。你可以给诺巴斯一个官当,然后找一个借口判他死刑。”国王照着王后的话做了,诺巴斯死了以后,国王得到了葡萄园。

后来,神知道了这件事,他非常生气地说,“国王必须被狗吃掉,王后必须被大鸟吃掉。因为他们不是好人,他们拿了本不属于自己的东西。”后来,人们发现了国王和王后的尸体,他们是在郊游的时时候死去的。

英文故事(11)

怪物和猎人

Long ago, there lived a huge The monster looked like a human, but had a large body and much His eye was in the middle of his

People were really afraid of this That is because the monster ate up The people did not go neat the woods where the monster

One day, a young hunter went hunting in the woods where the monster He did not know that the monster lived He ran into the

The brave hunter took out his arrow1 and shot2 the The monster did not feel any pain and attacked the "How come he got shot, but he is " The hunter shot a few more arrows,but the monster was not injured3 at The hunter only had one arrow

"That monster has to have a weak Right! It must be that " The hunter shot his last arrow to the monster's The monster was It screamed and The hunter barely4 killed the monster and realized it was the monster that people

"This monster has to be burned so it won't ever bother people " The hunter made a fire and turned the monster into Suddenly, a strong wind came and the ashes turned into an

The insect attacked the hunter and began sucking5 his The hunter ran away from the The ashes became a mosquito6 that still bothers us on a hot summer

很久以前,有过一个巨大的怪物。怪物看起来像一个人,但有一个很大的身体和很多毛。他的眼睛长在他额头中间。

人们真的很害怕这个怪物。这是因为这个怪物会吃人。人们不敢靠近怪物生活的树林。

有一天,一个年轻的猎人在这个怪物居住的树林里打猎。他不知道怪物住在这里。他跑进了怪物的地盘。

勇敢的猎人拿出了他的箭,并射向这个怪物。怪物没有感到任何疼痛,并攻击猎人。“无论它怎么被射杀,但它还是没事”猎人又射出了几箭,但是在这个怪物还是没有受伤。猎人只剩一只箭了。

“那怪物一定有一个弱点。对了!一定是它的眼睛。”猎人把他最后的一只箭射向怪物的眼睛。怪物被射中了。它尖叫着倒下了。猎人好不容易杀死了怪物,然后意识到这就是人们害怕的那只怪物。

“这个怪物必须烧毁了,然后它就不能再不会打扰人类了。”这个猎人生了火,把怪物化为了灰烬。突然,吹起了一阵奇怪的风,而这些灰烬变成一种昆虫。

这些昆虫攻击猎人,并开始吮吸他的`血。猎人从昆虫那里逃走了。这些灰烬变成了蚊子,仍然在每个炎热的夏天来骚扰我们。

英文故事(12)

Story 5 The Hippo and I

A hippo lives in the I like him very I often go to see He often thinks of me, Today is It is fine I go to see him After I leave the zoo, he follows me to my I give him lettuce, cabbages, bananas, apples and other He eats them When I sing songs, he stays in the He is as quite as a

In the evening, he jumps onto my bed with My mum tells him to go He has to pack his bag and go back to the My mum lets me see him every

故事5 我与河马

河马住在动物园里,我很喜欢他。他经常去看它,他也经常想我。

今天是星期日,是个好天气,我又一次去看望它。在我离开动物园之后,他跟随到我的家。我给他莴苣、生菜、香蕉、苹果和其他食物。他都吃了。

当我唱歌是,它待在水池里,像兔子一样安静。

晚上,他跳到床上同我睡觉在一起睡。

妈妈要它回家。它不得不背起包回到动物园。妈妈允许我每周去看它。

英文故事(13)

The City Mouse and the Country Mouse

Once there were two They were One mouse lived in the country; the other mouse lived in the After many years the Country mouse saw the City mouse; he said, "Do come and see me at my house in the " So the City mouse The City mouse said, "This food is not good, and your house is not Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the You would live in a nice house made of You would have nice food to You must come and see me at my house in the "

The Country mouse went to the house of the City It was a very good Nice food was set ready for them to But just as they began to eat they heard a great The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat is coming!" They ran away quickly and

After some time they came When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not like living in the I like living in my hole in the For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and "

城里老鼠和乡下老鼠

从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友。一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里。很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:“你一定要来我乡下的家看看。”于是,城里老鼠就去了。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里。它把所有最精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠。城里老鼠说:“这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看。”

乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去。房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:“快跑!快跑!猫来了!”他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来。

过了一会儿,他们出来了。当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:“我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些。”

英文故事(14)

【百喻经之八山羌偷官库衣喻】

A RUSTIC STEALS CLOTHES FROM THE PALACE TREASURY

过去之世,有一山羌,偷王库物而远逃走。尔时国王遣人四出推寻,捕得将至王边,王即责其所得衣处。山羌答言:“我衣乃是祖父之物。” 王遣著衣,实非山羌本所有故,不知著之,应在手者,著於脚上,应在腰者,返著头上。

Once upon a time there was a rustic who stole garments from the palace and then escaped to a remote The king sent men to search for him in all Finally, he was arrested and taken to the king who accused him of theft and asked him where he had got the The rustic answered that they belonged to his The king then ordered him to put them He did not know how to wear He put on his arms what should be worn on his What he ought to have on his waist, he put on his

王见贼已,集诸臣等,共详此事,而语之言:“若是汝之祖父已来所有衣者,应当解著,云何颠倒,用上为下?以不解故,定知汝衣必是偷得,非汝旧物。”

Seeing this, the king summoned his ministers for consultation on the "If the clothes belonged to your grandfather, you should know how to wear How can you wear them in all wrong ways? It's certain that they are not your old You have stolen them," said the

借以为譬:王者如佛,宝藏如法,愚痴羌者,犹如外道。

Figuratively speaking, here the king is like Buddha; the valuable clothes, the Buddhist teachings; the stupid rustic, the

窃听佛法,著己法中,以为自有。然不解故,布置佛法,迷乱上下,不知法相。

A heretic, who has eavesdropped on Buddhism, makes it for his He then misinterprets it, because he does not know the real meaning of its

如彼山羌,得王宝衣,不识次第,颠倒而著,亦复如是。

This heretic is like the rustic who stole the king's valuable clothes without knowing how to wear them properly and put them on in all the wrong

白话:

很久以前,有一位居住在山林的人,偷了国王仓库的东西后逃到了远方。国王知道后,立即派人四处打探寻找,捕获了山民,把他带到国王面前。国王马上追问山民衣物的来源。山民回答:“这衣服是我祖父留给我的。”国王让他把衣服穿好。由于衣服确实不是他的,所以不知道怎样穿。应该穿戴在手上的,却套在了脚上,应当扎在腰上的,却围在了头上。国王见了,确定是贼无疑,召集大臣讨论这件事,并说:“如果是你祖父留给你的衣物,你应熟悉这些衣物的穿法,为什么上下颠倒,戴在手上的却穿在脚下?所以不会穿,在于你的衣服肯定是偷来的,而不是你原有的衣物。”

借这个故事作比喻:国王好比佛陀,国库的财产好比自然与认识的规律。愚蠢无知的山民,像其他各种思想派别,听到一些佛教的教义,就认为已经掌握了认识自然与现象的规律,自以为是,但并不能理解它的实质,就妄加断言,思维逻辑颠倒,不认识一切事物的真实形态、本性,以及真理的本质意义。这好像山民,得到国王的衣物,不懂怎么使用,上下颠倒地穿戴的道理一样。

英文故事(15)

The swallows and sparrows are very pleased to find a place on the roof of the hall for their

The mother birds are feeding their babies with pleasure, which assumes a scene of peace and

But they have never thought of the following scene: the chimney at the top of the kitchen might break, the fire might leap up to the roof and the burning purling might destroy their

But those swallows and sparrows are unmindful of the coming

They go on with their superficial happiness brought by peace and

燕雀处室

燕雀为拥有屋顶下面的一个位置而欣慰不已。

母鸟用叼来的食物喂养啁啾鸣叫的幼鸟,整个儿是一派欢乐自得的祥和景象。

它们完全没有考虑到:炉灶上的烟囱有可能会炸裂,火苗将会窜上屋梁,烧着的椽将会摧毁它们的巢穴。

不知大祸将要降临到自己头上的燕雀们正在安然自若地品味这表面上的安宁所带来的幸福。

英文故事(16)

A Smart Tortoise

A tiger is hungry, he is looking for He sees a frog in front of

“Ha ha! A frog! My dinner!” so he rushes at the

Behind the tiger, there is a The little tortoise sees it; he bites the tiger’s

“Ouch!” cries the tiger and he looks The frog hears the voice and jumps into

“Thank you, little ” says the

But the tiger is very “Bother it! I’ll throw you to the sky!”

“Thank you, I like flying in the sky,” says the

The tiger stops, “I will throw you into the ”

“Oh,no! I can’t swim; I will die if you throw me into the ” The tiger threw the tortoise into the water

“Thank you, ” The tortoise and the frog swim away

聪明的乌龟

一只老虎很饥饿,他正在寻找食物。他看到一只青蛙在他前面。

“哈哈!一只青蛙,我有晚餐啦!”于是,他补向青蛙。

在老虎的后边,有一只乌龟。小乌龟看见了,他猛咬一下啊老虎的尾巴。

“哎呦!”老虎疼得叫起来并回头看看。此时青蛙听见了老虎的声音,他迅速跳进水里。

“谢谢你,小乌龟。”青蛙说。

大事老虎十分愤怒:“讨厌!我要把你扔到天上去。”

“谢谢你,我喜欢在天空飞翔。”乌龟说。

老虎停下来:“那我就把你扔到到水里。”

“哦,不!我不会游泳,如果你把我扔井水里我会死的。”老虎很快就把乌龟仍进水了。

“谢谢你,老虎先生,再见!”乌龟和青蛙一起游走了。

英文故事(17)

A Poor Man

一个穷人

Looking very unhappy, a poor man entered a doctor's

一个看起来很难受的穷人走进大夫的诊室。

"Doctor," he said, "you must help I swallowed a penny about a month "

"大夫!"他说,"帮帮我!一个月前我吞了一分硬币!"

"Good heavens, man!" said the "Why have you waited so long? Why don't you come to me on the day you swallowed it?"

"天哪,"大夫说,"早干嘛去了?你当时怎么不来看?"

"To tell you the truth, Doctor," the poor man replied, "I didn't need the money so badly "

"实话告诉您吧,大夫,"穷人说,"我当时还不缺钱!"

英文故事(18)

诚信的英文小故事

学以载道,诚信为本。以下是小编为您整理的`诚信的英文小故事相关资料,欢迎阅读!

1、诚信的花朵

There was a king who wanted an honest child to be a prince because he had no children. He came to call the children said: "today I'll give you a seed, after three months, see who can give me the most beautiful flower, who is the prince."

Three months passed, smart or clever children were holding a pot of colorful flowers to come to the final competition. Only a child with an empty pot, tears said: "my dear king, I am hard every day carefully watering, fertilization, even to sleep, also put the pot in his arms, but I didn't what kind of??" the king laughed: "honest prince, you won't be a any flowers, because I give you, are cooked seeds!"

2、卖火柴的小男孩

A rich gentleman of England in eighteenth Century, one night he walked in the way home, was a little boy stopped shabby in dress with dishevelled hair and a dirty face. "Please buy a match, sir," the little boy said. "I don't buy it." The gentleman replied. The gentleman escaped the boy and went on. "Please, sir, please buy a bag. I haven't eaten anything yet today," the boy chased the boy. The gentleman saw that he could not hide the boy, and said, "but I don't have any change." "Sir, you take the match first and I'll change the change for you." The boy ran away with a gentleman's pound with the gentleman. The gentleman waited for a long time. The boy still didn't come back, and the gentleman had to go home.

On the second day, the gentleman was working in his own office, and the servant said a boy asked to see a gentleman. So the boy was called in. The boy was a little shorter than the match boy and was worn more ragged. "I'm sorry, sir. My brother asked me to send you the change." "what about your brother?" Gentry. "When my brother came back to find you on the way of changing money, he was hit by a coach and hurt at home." the gentleman was deeply moved by the honesty of the little boy. "Go!" Let's go to see your brother! " To see the boy's home, only two boys' stepmother in the family was calling the seriously injured boy. As soon as the gentleman saw the gentleman, the boy hurried to say, "I'm sorry, I didn't give you the change on time." The gentleman was deeply moved by the good faith of the boy. When he realized that the parents of two boys were dead, he decided to take all the needs of their lives.

3、《郁离子》中因失信而丧生的故事

There was a merchant in Jiyang when the boat sank when he was crossing the river. He grabbed a hemp and shouted for help. There is a fisherman heard. The merchant hastened, "I am the biggest millionaire in Jiyang. If you can save me, give you 100 two gold." To be ashore, businessmen have turned around. He only gave the fisherman 10 and two gold. Fisherman blame him for not keeping promises, promise and then deny in succession. The millionaire said, "you can't earn a few money in your life, all of a sudden, twelve gold is not satisfied?" Gan Fu had to Yangyang but go to. Unexpectedly later the millionaire again capsize in place. Someone to save, that he had been deceived Gan Fu said: "he is the talk

A man who does not count! " So the merchant drowned. The two businessmen overturned and the case of the same husband Gan is accidental, but the rewards are not in businessman expected. For a man will lose trust in him if he does not keep his faith. So, when he is in trouble, no one wants to come to the rescue. The man who once did, only wait.

4、“一诺千金”的故事

At the end of the Qin Dynasty, there was a man called Ji Bu, who had always spoken and counted, and had a very high reputation. Many people had established a strong friendship with him. Even the spread of this proverb: "gold Jin, as was in good faith." (this is the phrase "the origin of a jack") later, he offended the Han Emperor Liu Bang, is offering a reward for.

The results of his old friends not being heavily confused, and risked death jiuzu to protect him, finally saved him a curse. One honest letter, we can get the natural A just cause enjoys abundant support., respect and friendship. On the other hand, if you are greedy for a moment of ease or small cheapest, and lose faith in a friend, it is on the surface to get "real benefits".

But for this benefit he has destroyed his reputation and fame is much more important than material. Therefore, to lose faith in a friend is the same as to lose the watermelon to pick up the sesame, which is not worth the loss.

5、美国总统华盛顿的故事

The story took place in the home of a manor owner in the United States.

One day at noon, manor master-slave back, back to a small sharp axe, conveniently placed at the door, go to work. It happened that the son of the manor saw the axe. He looked at the glittering axe. He liked it very much. He looked right in his left hand. He thought, "how fast is this bright axe fast?" He wants to try. Then, he went to the cherry orchard with an axe. He selected a small cherry tree, the tree looks like an adult, took up his axe cut down hard. Only to hear a "click" sound, trees were cut off.

The boy didn't see it well. He knew he was in trouble. He ran home quickly, put the axe in the original place, hid in his cottage, and uneasy and seized a book, pretending to be attentive. A few hours later, the owner of the manor came back. When he passed the cherry orchard, found that his favorite cherry tree was cut off, suddenly be furious. Back home, he put the fruit called scolded, and asked him to cut people traced. The little boy has been hiding in the house to see this scene, I thought, if I did not acknowledge, if wronged others, it is not good! But then I think, if to admit, dad to blame me, perhaps hit me. What should I do? He hesitated for a moment to sit beside the bed, finally walked boldly to the front of my father, low head, red face said: "Dad, don't pursue, I cut the tree." Father out, did not blame him, put him in my arms, eloquently said: "my child, I'm happy for your honesty. You know, being honest first is more valuable than 100 cherry trees. "

The little boy nodded his head and put his father's words firmly in mind. The little boy was Washington, the later president of the United States.

相关推荐

暑假社会实践心得体会

实践心得
大学生的第一个暑假,当然,也是我第一次经历社会实践。对于一个大学生而言,敢于接受挑战是一种基本的素质。于是我毅然踏上了社会实践的道路。想通过亲身体验社会实践让自己更进一步了解社会,在实践中增长见识,锻
展开详情

《家庭教育》读书笔记

家庭教育
作为一个坚定的想学教育的人,一个想学学前教育的人,理应是全集都必须细读的,只是出于之前忙着看急需考试的书,现在忙于准备复试,便找捷径似的先读了第二卷的最后一部分“家庭教育”为快。陈老师的书读起来是很快
展开详情

高一提高化学成绩的学习方法

学习方法
1、自行绘制物质转化框图——一定要自己书写。比如说,我通过一周的学习,老师把碱金属这一块差不多讲完了,我在复习的时候就要自己在纸上画一边碱金属这一块所有相关物质之间的转化关系图,把铝单质、氢氧化铝、氯
展开详情

列方程解应用题大全

试题
类型一(简单的一步方程)1、学校开展绿色校园活动,六年级各班之间比赛收集易拉罐。六一班收集了60个,六二班比六一班多收集15个,六二班收集了几个?2、学校开展绿色校园活动,六年级各班之间比赛收集易拉罐
展开详情

小升初作文:难忘的一件事

六年级语文
星期天早上九点多,我们金钱豹乐队到学校排练。一直到11:30才结束,给一小时回家吃饭。我突发奇想,想在学校吃饭。这个想法得到大家积极响应,纷纷给自己爸妈打电话。打完电话,我们像出笼的小鸟一样抓紧时间冲
展开详情

农村社会实践心得体会

实践心得
寒假社会实践是我们大学生充分利用寒暑假的时间,以各种方式深入社会之中展开形式多样的各种实践活动。积极参加社会实践活动能够促进我们对社会的了解,提高自身对经济和社会发展现状的认识,实现书本知识与社会知识
展开详情

小学生个人的事迹材料

个人事迹材料
xxx,女,xxx中心小学六年级(2)班学生。她是一个人见人爱的漂亮女生:她大方、开朗、活泼、勤奋好学、兴趣广泛,老师们给她的总体评价是:她积极,上进,有爱心,她认真对待班里的各项工作,她是老师最信任
展开详情

考试的作文300字

考试作文
要期中考了,每次听到”期中考”这三个字,大家应该都会很紧张吧!除了在学校上课外,大部分的人,考前都会去培训班复习功课,但是,对我们来说,根本就像地狱一样,如果考不好的话,老师就像是地狱的鬼怪,会大声骂
展开详情

长方形和正方形的面积说课稿(必备16篇)

说课稿
长方形和正方形的面积说课稿(1)尊敬的各位评委、老师:大家好!课堂教学模式是实现教学目标的一种重要手段,是全面提高教学质量的一条重要途径,是现代化教育教学改革的必然趋势。新《课程标准》指出:教学活动是
展开详情

初二政治第一、二单元重要知识点与初二政治复习方法

八年级政治
复习阶段除了看书外,还要做什么?复习的目标有两个,其一,是巩固基础知识,其二,就是提高自己的学科能力。因此,就看书是不够的。复习阶段,同样要关注社会问题,联系自己的生活实际,要多反思,有了感悟也要写写
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
关于安全知识作文 读只有一个地球有感500字范文 四年级语文期末综合知识点 公务员军训总结800字 高一英语听力答题技巧,高一英语学习听力训练 大学生医院社会实践心得体会 关于历史故事的成语以及出处 窃读记读后感800字范文 高中历史学习方法的建议 2022毕业实习周记 那威经典语录 安全教育知识讲座观后感 卢梭《爱弥儿》读后感 英语培训学习心得体会 学生学习的事迹材料 综合实践活动心得 刻舟求剑教学反思(精编19篇) 一花一世界800字话题作文 水资源教学反思(优选18篇) 诚信友善的故事(合集12篇) 关于享受过程的高二作文800字 我喜欢的文学艺术形式普通话考试命题说话范文 白鹅教学反思 初中综合实践活动观摩心得体会 小数的初步认识课后练习题 国庆节感言 关于读书的成语大全(通用3篇) 以小事为题的中考作文 《妈妈的爱在门后》读书笔记 没考好检讨书(必备18篇) 期末考试计划作文 《乌塔》读后感 食品专业大学生实习报告 人教版九年级上册英语期中复习提纲 苏教版六年级语文知识点 学生1000字军训感想总结 我们的祖国真大教案反思(精选4篇) 我喜欢中考优秀作文 水彩教案(集合5篇) 桥教案第二课时(精选8篇) 相信自己我能行教案(热门5篇) 热血的句子(汇编4篇) 防溺水安全知识资料大全(合集7篇) 英语高一学习方法 高考生物知识点及高频考点 孝顺故事(推荐7篇) 高一坚持作文800字2022 神的成语(汇编4篇) 皇帝的新装故事续写600字范文 家庭教育品格培养观后感 大学生汽修实习周记 阿甘正传读后感范文1000字 高一政治必修一知识点归纳 蓝色的海豚岛读书笔记 高一语文必修一文言文 四世同堂读后感高三 证券从业资格考试试题(优质5篇) 乐观积极向上的句子(实用7篇) 秋天的色彩教案(热门5篇) 正比例课件(优选5篇) 先进班组事迹材料 高二历史必修三知识点分享 描写动物的英语作文(热门3篇) 关于中考作文 《大芦苇》阅读答案 小学生格林童话读书笔记范文300字 月亮与六便士读书笔记 对联故事大全(汇总6篇) jqx教学反思(汇集15篇) 爱伴我成长作文优秀范文 消防安全知识大全 期末考试作文 初见的句子(实用3篇) 磁场教学设计(汇编4篇) 考试后作文 学生期中考试总结反思700字(集锦4篇) 教师节短信祝福语 科学教学反思(优选16篇) 开国大典读后感 小学生读书笔记 大学生顶岗实习月度工作总结 红楼梦读书笔记500字 托班评语大全(集合12篇) 我的考试烦恼作文 面对失败初三作文精选 英语专业论文开题报告(汇编6篇) 分式教案(汇编18篇) 我的大学英语作文 高三历史学习技巧方法 初中生军训生活感想 幼儿园教育笔记随笔 高中数学7大学习方法,高考数学命题点及答题技巧 正能量故事及感悟(精选20篇) 高一地理的复习方法 糟糕的考试作文 坐井观天教学设计公开课(汇总9篇) 母亲的恩情教学反思(优质18篇) 小学四年级我的家乡作文范文 时间的痕迹600字精彩作文 三国成语故事(通用7篇) 有关中考作文 外研社版高中英语必修一知识点 神笔马良的故事(汇编12篇) 培训销售实践心得体会 数学日记五年级 叫成语(汇编6篇) 寒假社会实践活动心得体会 《爱心与教育》读书心得 少先队员个人先进事迹材料800字 张海迪不沉的船阅读答案 暑期社会实践心得体会范文 唯美诗词古韵(优选3篇) 高二老人与海读后感800字 社会实践心得 语文《廉颇蔺相如列传》教案范文 2022语文老师实习个人总结 大学生寒假打工社会实践心得体会 成功的故事(精选18篇) 极地特快观后感范文 怀念童年650字优秀范文 劳动最光荣作文_五一劳动节话题作文 大学实践心得体会 大学入学英语自我介绍口语 欣赏与被欣赏600字初中作文 龟兔赛跑的故事新(精选3篇) 2022二年级数学下册知识点 余光中散文集(通用4篇) 张惠春 悲伤的故事(推荐6篇) 我和我们教案(汇总6篇) 大学军训总结的讲话稿 语文活动课教学设计(汇总12篇) 二年级学生语文复习计划 开学第一课寄语(合集4篇) “三下乡”实践感想社会心得 三角形面积的教学反思(必备20篇) 桂花开了500字初中作文 抱石公园 拾落叶教案(优质8篇) 公需科目快速学习方法 摆渡人读后感范文800字 暑假社会实践心得体会 保护我们的大眼睛教案(汇总6篇) 产品质量保证承诺书2022参考(优选6篇) 关于劳动实践课心得体会 初一历史上册知识点与历史学习心得 小学三年级语文书写问题解答 小学家庭教育工作总结 培根随笔读书笔记 我眼中的秋天550字六年级作文 教育的智慧 繁星春水读后感范文 高一新生军训日记范文 认识教案(热门18篇) 明朝那些事读书心得800字 励志个性座右铭 身边的危险教案(集合7篇) 代价话题作文600字初中作文 高中化学选修4知识点总结 骆驼祥子读书笔记700字 小学教师先进事迹材料 高中励志作文800字 想象作文未来的汽车(推荐8篇) 名人名言搞笑(推荐5篇) 师恩难忘说课稿(实用3篇) 播音绕口令(集合20篇) 给实习生个人评语 雪花飘飘500字小学作文 高一亲情议论文800字范文 孔子游春练习题 《金锁记》读书笔记 学生暑期学习计划(通用19篇) 高中物理知识考点整理 主管领导对员工的评语(合集3篇) 大树和小草教案(优选16篇) 三角形课件(汇集20篇) 教学实践心得体会 二年级语文上册知识点梳理 慈母情深读后感 摆渡人读书笔记500字 考试总结作文 新版班级军训霸气口号 小鸟和守林老人教案(热门4篇) 认识公顷教案(甄选5篇) 嘉峪关作文 读懂宽容600字精彩作文 读书笔记作文300字 描写春天优美的句子2022 初一的读书笔记 贴五官教案(优选4篇) 期末考试表彰发言稿(通用20篇) 绿野仙踪读后感550字精彩作文 生活的美好句子(实用15篇) 2022年八年级物理教学工作总结 本科开题报告范文(优质8篇) 高三如何应对高考英语第一轮复习 美丽的武夷山教学设计(优质20篇) 高三作文大全范文 高三英语单词词组必备 如何辅导高中语文作文