爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语优秀作文范文(集合20篇)

英语优秀作文范文(集合20篇)

B*** 22-11-05 范文

英语优秀作文范文(1)

one day, a student named tom in grade one was smoking in the front of the

at that time the headmaster mr green saw the student smoking and asked him which grade he was told the headmaster he was in grade one and that he couldn't read “ do you see the slogan ” no smoking “ on the wall? ” the headmaster students in the school are not allowed to smoke and it's a bad habit for students to we know smoking does harm to students' they must get rid of the bad habit as soon as

有一天,一个叫汤姆的学生一年级在教室前面抽烟。

当时的校长格林先生看到学生抽烟,问他是哪个年级他告诉校长他在一年级,他还无法读取。“你看到墙上的标语“不吸烟”吗?校长问。学生在学校不被允许吸烟,这是一个坏习惯,学生吸烟。我们知道吸烟对学生健康有害。他们必须尽快改掉坏习惯。

英语优秀作文范文(2)

Spring is coming quietly by waking up everything All the creatures come back to life and start to How wonderful the spring is! The rivers are running The swallows are flying back from the south and Meanwhile, some cute animals are busy with their new And the sun shines brightly, directly to our frozen Everything is kissed by gently Listen! There are thousands of blossoms muttering with each other, giving off fragrance in the What colorful and harmonious scenes!

Spring is the beginning of the year which gives us energy and uncountbale As teenagers, we must take advantage of the significant opportunity to realize our And we should keep it in mind that no pains,no That is to say, the more we do, the better we will Edison ever said, "Our greatest weakness lies in giving The most certain way to succeed is just to try one more "Under no circumstances should we give up our No matter what happens, we are supposed to persist our dreams until the end of our In addition, we should be Do not erase all the progress you have made due to one

As the proverb put it, "Good beginning is half " Please let us cherish the short spring, and make our dream come

英语优秀作文范文(3)

Friendship Friends play an important part in our lives,and although we may take friendship for granted,we often dont clearly understand how we make we get on well with a number of people,we are usually friends with only a very few----for example,the average among students is about 6 per all the cases of friendly relationships,two people like one another and enjoy being beyond that,the degree of intimacy between them and the reasons for the shared interests vary we get to know people we take into account things like age,race ,economic conditions,social position,and these factors are not of prime importance,it is more difficult to get on with people when there is a marked difference in age and

Some friendly relationships can be kept on argument and discussion,but it is usual for close friends to have similar ideas and beliefs,to have attitudes and interests in commen ---they often talk about "being on the same wavelength ".it generally takes time to reach this the more intimately involved people become,the more they rely on one another .people want to do friends favours and hate to break a ,friends have to learn to put up with annoying habits and try to tolerate differencesof contrast with marriage ,there are no friendship ceremonies to strengthen the association between two the supporting and understanding of each other that results from shared experiences and emotions does seem to a powerful bond ,which can overcome differences in background ,and break down barriers of age, class or

英语优秀作文范文(4)

Today is the 16th Teacher’s Day. This morning, the headmaster praised the teachers who did well in their teaching work and gave some teachers medals for their having pleted thirty years of teaching. Our English teacher was among them. This afternoon some of my classmates and I went to visit him in his office and we were warmly received by him. We had a talk with him for some time.

He encouraged us to study hard and be good students. By talking with him we were deeply inspired.

今天是第十六个教师节。今天早上,校长表扬了那些在自己的教学工作,他们在完成三十年的教学提出了一些教师的教师奖章。我们的英语老师也在其中。今天下午我和一些同学去他办公室拜访他,他热情地接待了我们。我们跟他谈了一段时间。

他鼓励我们努力学习,成为好学生。通过交谈我们深受启发。

英语优秀作文范文(5)

Lin Hao is a student, He is only nine years old, After Wenchuan Earthquake happen,he saved two of his

classmates, Then he walked for seven hours to

I was deeply moved by his I think he is a brave boy, He did his best when he faced great

I should learn from him, I will think of others first and help them as much as possible,

I Will never give up when I face any

英语优秀作文范文(6)

One of my classmates did not see her for a When we saw her at the beginning of the semester, we always thought that she was something At last it dawned on her that she had undergone plastic surgery to cut her double There are still many such

However, some experts remind that middle school students are still at the stage of growth and development, and their appearance and form have not yet been cosmetic surgery does more harm than good, such as failed plastic surgery, but becomes ugly, such as wound infection and swelling and So we'd better be natural, plain, neat and

Be who you

英语优秀作文范文(7)

We all came to this world Facing the uncertain future, we need not only the guidance of parents and teachers, but also the friends who can support each other and move However, can everyone become our real good friends? If you have a friend, happy things, he shares with you; Sad things, he shared for you; He gives you encouragement when you are When lonely, he gives you warmth……Needless to say, he must be your real If you have a friend, you can drink together, have fun together and call each other However, there is no equal treatment and sincere communication between each other, and even there is another purpose, so you can be sure that he is not your true friend and is not worth your sincere Good friends can encourage us to go forward and benefit us Improper friends may bring us many bad habits and may make us regret for When we grow up, we inevitably care about what others think of We are most afraid that our friends will not accept us and make us Therefore, sometimes in order to gain recognition, we may deliberately cater to the habits and needs of our Therefore, we must choose our friends carefully so as not to be used by people with ulterior

英语优秀作文范文(8)

In the picture, there stands a tree full of fruit on one side of the Across the stream, a man is trying to reach out on the edge of the band for the fruit with a net attached to a Not far away there is a bridge that can lead him to the tree for more

The message conveyed in the picture is In pursuing a dream, we might focus on only one say of making it come true, forgetting that there may be As indicated in the picture, if the man is willing to look for other possibilities, he can find a better and more rewarding way to achieve his All he has to do is to turn around, cross the bridge and walk to the

在图片中,在河的对岸有一颗长满水果的树。在河这边的岸边,一名男子试图伸手用绑着网的杆子去够到水果。不远处有桥,他可以通过桥到对岸然后摘到更多的水果。

在画面中所传达的信息是明确的。追求梦想,我们可能只关注一个方面使它成真,但我们忘了可能有别的替代品。正如图片中,如果男人愿意寻找其他的可能性,他可以找到一个更好,更有价值的方式来实现自己的目标。他所要做的就是转身,过桥走到树下。

英语优秀作文范文(9)

本单元围绕话题“曾经去过的地方”展开,使用现在完成时表达已经做过的事情。表达的时候不要单独使用一种时态,应多个时态交叉使用。

假如你到过济南旅游过几次,那里的植物园(Botanical Garden),趵突泉( Baotu Spring)大明湖(Daming lake),动物园,以及交通,购物等给你留下了深刻印象。

请用英语写一篇来分享一下你的游历。

提示词:have been to, fall in love with , have fun , such as , would like to ,guide

要求:语句通顺,可适当发挥。

词汇在80—100词左右。

范文:

Have you ever been to Jinan ? I have been there several I think it’s really a beautiful I fell in love with it when I first travelled

There are some beautiful places to have fun , Such as Baotanical Garden, Baotu Spring and Daming In the zoo, you can see many kinds of animals walking around and some are You can easily buy what you want ,Because there are lovely restaurants and fantastic gift shops Buses and taxis can take you where you want to go .

Welcome to I would like to be your tour

英语优秀作文范文(10)

Dear Editor,

I'm writing to tell you about the discussion on whether an entrance fee should be charged for Opinions vary from person to person on this

50% of the students disagree with the idea of entrance In their opinion, parks are public places where all the people can have a rest and enjoy So if an entrance fee is charged, some people will surely be kept away from the Besides, in order to charge entrance fees,gates and walls must be They think that it will do harm to the appearance of a

40% of the students agree with the idea of entrance fees, because the gardeners need to be paid and new plants and flowers need to be fees should be charged

Yours truly,

_X

亲爱的编辑:

我写信告诉您关于公园是否要收门票的讨论结果。在这个问题上,意见有分歧。

60%的学生不同意收费。他们认为公园是公共场所,所有人都可以在那休息娱乐。所以如果收门票,必然有些人会被拒之门外。另外,为了收门票,就得建大门和围墙,他们认为这会破坏城市的形象。

40%的学生同意收门票。因为需要付给园丁工资,而且需要购进新的花木。但是收费应该合理。

您真正的朋友_X

英语优秀作文范文(11)

上周末,你和同学参加了一次采摘活动。请你为班级英语角写一篇短文,介绍这次活动,

内容包括:农场情况;

采摘过程;

个人感受。

注意:

词数100左右;

题目已为你写好。

题目:My Weekend

范文

My weekendLast weekend,we took part in a picking We drove from the school, and the farm was about 2 kilometers away from our When we arrived at the farm, there are all kinds of animals, green fresh vegetables and fruit trees in the We were divided into two One group was responsible for picking fruits, the other packed up the Time flying quickly, the activity was But it was a meaningful day, when we learn a lot form Through this activity, we know how hard the farmers are and how precious the food  

We should treasure the food planted by the

英语优秀作文范文(12)

【题目】

假如你是李华,你的美国笔友Mike来信向你询问汉语成语“揠苗助长”的含义。请你根据下面的汉语提示用英语给Mike写封回信,向其解释该成语的由来和意义。

宋人有闵其苗之不长而揠之者,芒芒然归,谓其人曰,“今日病矣,予助苗长矣。”其子趋而往视之,苗则槁矣。

注意:

词数100左右;

可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;

开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。

【范文】

Dear Mike,

It’s GREat to hear from I feel proud knowing your interest in Chinese The set phrase you asked me means Trying to help seedlings grow by pulling them There is a story behind

A man in the Song State was anxious about the slow growth of his One day, he went to the field and pulled them upward one by He came back tired and said to his family, “I’m exhausted today, for I have helped the seedlings grow much taller all at ” Hearing this, his son ran to look at the To his horror, all of them had dried up and

This set phrase means that growing against the law of development in things and being overanxious for quick results will make things

Looking forward to hearing from

英语优秀作文范文(13)

如何看待上网

Nowadays many youngsters prefer to go online in their spare Generally, its advantages can be seen as follows: first, through the Internet, they can gain new knowledge and the latest news at home and Besides, network offers them a convenient way to communicate with each The Internet makes their life outside class But every coin has two The negative aspects are also One of the important disadvantages is that some students prefer to play computer games instead of studying their To make matters worse, there are some students who are often absent from school for Through the above analysis, I think we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are Only in this way, we can make full use of As for me, I would like to go online in my spare

现在许多年轻人喜欢在业余时间上网。一般来说,其优势可以看到如下:首先,通过互联网,他们可以获得国内外新知识和最新消息。除此之外,网络提供了相互交流的一种很便捷的方式。网络使他们的课外生活丰富多彩。但是事物都有两面性。消极方面也是明显的。的一个重要缺点是,一些学生喜欢玩电脑游戏,而不是学习他们的经验。更糟的是,有些学生经常从学校缺席好几天。通过以上分析,我认为我们应该合理,根据我们的情况。只有用这种方法,我们可以充分利用它。至于我,我想在业余时间上网。

英语优秀作文范文(14)

My classmates and I had an outing this We had a good But meanwhile I noticed that water pollution in our city was becoming more and more

On our way, we could see women washing clothes in the Litter was floating on the Waste water produced by a chemical factory was being discharged into the We did not see any fish in the The fiver was not so clear as Water quality was very I am worried

about it because water is important to all living Man can not live without I hope people pay more attention to this problem, especially the Try to control the pollution of water as early as

At last I would like to say, "To protect water is to protect "

今年春天,我和我的同学去春游,我们玩得都很高兴。但同时,我也注意到我们城市的水污染变得越来越严重了。

沿途我们看到许多妇女在河边洗衣,河面上漂着垃圾,一家化工厂正将废水排入河中。河中看不到一条鱼,河水也不像从前那样清澈了,水质很差。对此我深感担忧,因为水对于所有生物都非常重要。没有水人类将无法生存。我希望人们能多关注这个问题,特别是政府部门,争取及早解决水污染问题。

最后,我想说“保护水就是保护生命。”

英语优秀作文范文(15)

Hi, TigerMom ,

What puzzles you is actually a puzzle for many parents in China . My idea is that it is quite right for you to do so .

Although high grades are an important factor in evaluating students and for their future university admission , development in wisdom emotion ,health and life attitude should never be ignored . There are many examples around us . Some all—A students in school have turned out not to be as successful in society as they were The reason is often that the pressure from their parents allows them almost no time for other activities . Furthermore , punishment is by no means a wise choice to help them grow up mentally and physically .

So I suggest that you take your friends’ advice . More importantly, let her live like a lovely girl ; let her have more friends and social activities ; and let her make mistakes of her own as we teenagers often do .

Sue ,

I’m LiHua ,one of your students in China .It’s almost a month since you left us . We all miss you and are very grateful for what you did for us when we were together .

We are busy as We had an English speech contest the other day . I won the first prize! This again reminds me of all your kind help . Do you still remember the trees we planted together on the hill behind the school? Yesterday we went there and watered The three you planted yourself is growing well ,and the whole class decided to name it Sue wood . Will you come back to see Sue wood ?

How is everything with you lately ? We hope to know more about you and your American students . Hope to keep in close touch .

All the best

Liu Hua

英语优秀作文范文(16)

We have been told that mever put lff untill tomorrow what you can do today since However, there are still many people who like putting offthc things thcv should do today until They have no plans for their work and their As a result, they will not accomplish their goals in the

For cxample, one Sunday I felt so tired after having a football match that I did not finish my homework even at I thought I could get up earlier to go to school the next morning so that I could finish my homework before But the next morning I was not able to get to school in time because of the traffic I was punished by the

英语优秀作文范文(17)

The Dragon Boat Festival, also called the Duanwu Festival, is celebrated on the fifth day of the fifth month according to the Chinese For thousands of years, the festival has been marked by eating zong zi (glutinous rice(糯米)wrapped to form a pyramid using bamboo or reed leaves) and racing dragon

My mother want to teach me how to Pack the Zongzi, giving me some meat, rice and The process is so complicated that I only want to sum as tying them first and boiling them in the boiler

英语优秀作文范文(18)

A good teacher is like a shining star to Miss Li, my senior high school English teacher, is a shining star in my

When I began my senior high school years, I had difficulty in learning I dared not speak English aloud in public because of my poor pronunciation and I could not get high marks and my grammar was not right at Frustrated and afraid of being laughed at, I never put up my hand to answer questions in English When Miss Li found out my situation, she encouraged me and lent me a She patiently taught me English grammar, helped me understand how to write a good sentence,and lent me many English books and magazines, which rapidly improved my With her help, I became interested in English and eventually got high

Miss Li, like a shining star, shines in my path of

英语优秀作文范文(19)

This summer holiday, I went to Dalian with my We got there by Dalian is a very beautiful and modern On the bus, we could see all kinds of buildings which were

In the morning, we got to the hotel where we After breakfast, we began to our First we took the bus to the Sea There are so many different kinds of fishes that I couldn't believe my We also saw the show of Then we had lunch in a The seafood which was very famous in China was After lunch we went The sea was blue and beach was We all enjoyed ourselves in the Finally we went back the hotel where we We had a happy

In this trip, we also went to some places which were interesting and famous in Dalian, went shopping and so days later, we left On our way home, we were very This was the reason why we didn't feel In all, we had a good

英语优秀作文范文(20)

My classmates and I had an outing this We had a good But meanwhile I noticed that water pollution in our city was becoming more and more

On our way, we could see women washing clothes in the Litter was floating on the Waste water produced by a chemical factory was being discharged into the We did not see any fish in the The fiver was not so clear as Water quality was very I am worried

about it because water is important to all living Man can not live without I hope people pay more attention to this problem, especially the Try to control the pollution of water as early as

At last I would like to say, "To protect water is to protect "

相关推荐

汤姆叔叔的小屋读书笔记范文

高二语文
前几天,我读了斯陀夫人的成名作《汤姆叔叔的小屋》。《汤姆叔叔的小屋》这本书表示了作者对《黑奴制》的厌倦,并想把《黑奴制》推翻的心理,所以被林肯总统称为“写了一本引起一场伟大战争的小妇人”。小说通过对老
展开详情

孟尧

全科知识
目录个人简历现任职务工作分工工作简历收缩展开个人简历孟尧,女,满族,1965年10月出生,原籍吉林省德惠,1986年8月参加工作,大学学历,省行政管理学院法律专业毕业。现任职务政协副主席工作分工协助主
展开详情

造价员实习工作心得

实习专题
转眼间,马上就要毕业离开母校了,三年的大学生活已经接近尾声,毕业的钟声将要敲响。将课堂所学知识运用于实践成为毕业生们必经的道路。也是我们工程造价专业必须走的阶段,在实习的过程中学到了很多也懂得了更多,
展开详情

高二语文学习方法总结

高二语文
制定计划制定学习计划有利于增强学习的主动性,避免盲目性,从而增强有序性。只要我们能制定一份详细、周密的学习计划,并且按计划主动学习,形成良好的学习习惯,从而提高学习效率。主动预习强调课前的预习,是学会
展开详情

开学第一课安全知识(精编3篇)

第一课
开学第一课安全知识(1)活动目的:1、初步懂得要注意安全,保护自己,知道不做危险动作。2、学习履行一些简单的安全行为。活动准备:提供若干组成对的安全行为与危险动作的图片如:“用树枝打闹”、“投掷小石头
展开详情

护士实践心得体会

实践心得
在心内科的实习即将结束,在这一个多月的实习期间,我遵纪守法,遵守医院及医院各科室的各项规章制度,尊敬师长,团结同学,严格要求自我,努力做到不迟到、不早退、不无故旷工及擅自离开工作岗位。对待病人和蔼可亲
展开详情

小壁虎借尾巴教学设计第二课时(汇编8篇)

教学设计
小壁虎借尾巴教学设计第二课时(1)小壁虎借尾巴第二课时教学设计教案【教学内容】义务教育课程标准实验教科书语文一年级下册17课《小壁虎借尾巴》。【教学设想】1、本课以连环画的形式呈现,课文中没有注音,连
展开详情

夜书所见教案设计(精品3篇)

教案
夜书所见教案设计(1)教学目标:1.掌握本课的生字词,会写“促、深”两个生字,读准多音字“挑”。2.有感情地朗读古诗,背诵古诗。3.学习借助注释理解诗意,体会诗人思念家乡的感情,激发和培养学生学习古诗
展开详情

国庆节诗歌(热门15篇)

诗歌
国庆节诗歌(1)红旗飘热血洒只为我们的祖国能和平啊,我们是中华的少年我们拒绝战争,我们渴望和平!97年屈辱的历史8年的侵略作为中华儿女我们怎能不挺身而出坚硬的长城已挡不住洋炮的的攻击一代一代的英雄豪杰
展开详情

高一数学学习方法归纳

学习方法
1、有良好的学习兴趣两千多年前孔子说过:“知之者不如好之者,好之者不如乐之者。”意思说,干一件事,知道它,了解它不如爱好它,爱好它不如乐在其中。“好”和“乐”就是愿意学,喜欢学,这就是兴趣。兴趣是的老
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
学会发现美好议论文范文 阳光的故事(通用4篇) 拼音zcs教案(实用8篇) 高中语文作文学习方法 数控专业大学生实习报告 小学生个人先进事迹材料 图书馆社会实践心得体会 《高效能人士的七个习惯》读书笔记 旋转与平移教学反思(汇总15篇) 中学生五四青年节演讲稿 家庭教育演讲稿范文 爱眼护眼教案(精编5篇) 羊皮卷读后感优秀范文 吉祥的四字成语(汇集6篇) 高二历史必修3知识 小学三年级语文作文学习方法:激发写作兴趣 小学五年级数学上册知识点 返乡创业先进事迹材料 走进丽江教学设计(甄选6篇) 学员军训生活感悟小结 实用的大学英语作文 高考优秀作文范文 高一下政治生活复习提纲归纳 眼界800字话题作文 小学生学习方法国旗下演讲稿 霜冷长河读书笔记范文 要是你在野外迷了路课件(集合8篇) 鹭鸶阅读答案(推荐3篇) 七年级匆匆读后感范文300字 个人事迹材料 大学英语作文 小数加减法练习题 大学英语作文 期中考试反思 儒艮 人教版七年级政治上册知识点 走一步再走一步说课稿(通用20篇) 第二次冒险阅读题答案 家庭教育心得 不到危险的地方玩安全教案(精选3篇) 关于大学英语作文 优秀毕业生主要事迹材料 初三语文下册知识点梳理 期中考作文 经历是一种收获550字六年级作文 《尼尔斯骑鹅旅行记》的读书笔记 大学生社会实践心得体会 关于小学五年级写景作文 六级翻译真题及答案整理 霸气句子(推荐19篇) 高考英语避免使用“中式英语”_提高英语写作你必须知道的81个单词 西游记读书笔记作文 高一生物必修1知识点 筑梦大运同向未来主题趣味征文 高二作文春节800字 读名著《昆虫记》有感作文 时间的脚步500字小学作文 鄂教版品德与社会教案(通用4篇) 小学生防火灾安全知识 阿飞 军训生活心得总结 2022数学日记五年级 实践基地活动心得 描写时间的句子(必备17篇) 2022年成都小升初作文范文 高二地理地球知识点总结 有关于我的语文老师作文 有关大学英语作文 小学生社会实践心得体会范文 室内设计实习周记 2022秋九年级语文教学计划 江城子教案(必备6篇) 幼儿教育活动设计教案(推荐5篇) 睡觉安全教案(汇总12篇) 责任担当作文高三整理 小刺猬背果果教案(精品7篇) 描写背影的句子(优选5篇) 初一军训日记500字范文 5年级数学公式(精选17篇) 乡村的古诗(精选6篇) 合欢树读书笔记 英语语言学学习心得 六年级有关语文知识点梳理归纳 考试成绩作文300字 数学试卷讲评课(优选8篇) 往年高考作文时评素材 李白故事(合集8篇) 歌颂五一劳动节演讲稿5则 辛弃疾词赏析(优质10篇) 古诗词十首(汇总4篇) 五年级应用题带答案 高二各知识点数学题 部编版九年级上册语文教学计划 2022建筑工程测量实习范文 有关梦想的议论文(汇总3篇) 赏识教育心得体会 折线统计图教学设计(精编12篇) 小学数学课堂教学转型方法 大学军训自我总结200字 关于历史故事的成语和意思 假如借我三天光明的读后感高三600字 高二珍惜的作文800字整理 感恩母校的诗歌(汇总20篇) 高一数学必修知识点整理 中考反思作文 雅思作文范文(必备16篇) 数学教师实习报告需要怎么写 考试感想作文300字 小学生作文:成长的烦恼 圆的周长习题(优质10篇) 读书笔记作文 关于交通安全的教案(通用20篇) 命若琴弦读书笔记 把握当下500字初中作文 2022年描写夏天的初中作文 寒假读《皇帝的新装》有感 实践课心得体会范文 2022高考经典人物作文素材积累 高二理科学习计划分享 平方差教学反思(汇总10篇) 展望年的句子(合集6篇) 《朝花夕拾》读后感优秀范文 名人传读书笔记 动物庄园读后感范文 不要空喊读书阅读答案 助人为乐名言警句(必备7篇) 高一必修二语文古诗词 初二历史知识点巧记方法:歌谣式、比较式、推导式 初三英语必背知识点 三年级语文学习计划大全 感恩母亲节征文(通用16篇) 关于手机的英语作文范文 友情话题作文(通用20篇) 离别的古诗词(合集4篇) 高一语文基础知识点 幸福是什么 老王教学反思(合集18篇) 高中语文必背古诗词译文与赏析 中国地理概况重难点 目标名言名句(精选6篇) 高考英语语法学习指导:非谓语及时态与语态实例点拨 「策划方案」教师节活动策划 幼儿园教育笔记随笔 内部控制开题报告(汇总3篇) 大学生假期家务劳动实践心得体会 狼图腾读书心得体会800字范文 小老鼠奇奇教案(汇编7篇) 高三开学仪式作文范文 《童年》读书笔记 期末考试动员主题班会(通用7篇) 1年级故事大全(精选18篇) 都市精灵阅读题答案 老人与海鸥读后感优秀范文 《小王子》300字左右小学生读书笔记范文 考试风波作文 关于教师节贺卡 小学五年级上册数学练习题 高中生物正确的复习方法 诗词大会开场白(合集10篇) 大学生寒假当服务员社会实践心得体会 课程实践心得体会 初三英语第二、三单元知识点梳理与中学英语的三个学习方法 分数除以整数的教学反思(推荐18篇) 普通话考试作文 怎么提高初一语文成绩 信息技术教学方法(汇集10篇) 伊索寓言说课稿(集合4篇) 小学三年级作文我最熟悉的人 travel英语作文(优质11篇) 初中军训感言800字作文 期中考试作文 小升初考试必出成语词语故事 大学生个人教育实习心得范文 关于劳动的名言警句 学弈优秀教学设计(合集10篇) 参观实践基地心得体会 《燕子专列》读后感500字范文 关于端午节的小学作文 实践活动心得体会800字 罗密欧与朱丽叶读书笔记 关于学习方法演讲稿 论语试题(优选12篇) 考试以后四年级作文 读《平凡的世界》范文800字 2021年英语学习计划 长城的说明文(精编9篇) 圆柱和圆锥教学设计(实用10篇) 300字的军训个人日记 《鲁宾逊漂流记》五年级笔记 部编版九年级语文课本下册所有古诗词及翻译 医院实习个人小结 期中考试作文400字 快乐除夕作文素材范文【700】字 点教学设计(优选7篇) 2022年小鹿斑比读书心得体会范文 柳笛和榆钱教案(甄选8篇) 初二物理关于“力”的必考结论与学习方法 有关大学专业自荐信范文 先进集体事迹材料 2022年湖南高考英语作文题目预测及范文