爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

雅思作文范文(必备16篇)

雅思作文范文(必备16篇)

b*** 22-11-09 范文

雅思作文范文(1)

Task:Developments of technology are causing environmental Some people think the solution is that everyone accepts a simpler life, while others believe that technology can solve these Discuss both views and give your

Sample answer:

There is no doubt that modern technology has caused a variety of environmental issues, both in cities and Ironically, I feel that technology can address some of these problems but at the same time, personal effort is a

Theoretically, addressing some environmental issues by adopting simple lifestyles is According to the statistics, during the last 100 years, the earth’s surface temperature has risen dramatically because of human Therefore,some people feel that the changes in our lifestyles can reverse this worrying For example, the growing number of vehicles on the road emits a large quantity of green house gases, such as carbon dioxide, which will worsen the air If residents chose other modes of transport, like buses or subways, this serious condition would be alleviated to a large However, in my opinion, this policywould be very unpopular withsome people,especially those living in the suburb, who do need to travel on

While it is undeniable that an individual’s behaviour has a profound effect on the environment, other people argue that the improvement in technology can tackle some problems in For example, the technology today is available to produce electric cars that would be both quieter and cleaner to Persuading manufacturers and travellers to adopt this new technology would be a more effective strategy for improving air quality

My own view is that apart from individual effort and environmental friendly technologies, we need to do more, such as introducing related laws and Environmental problems are so complex that each effort should be combined together to win the

(274 words)

雅思作文范文(2)

这是一道社会类话题,也可以看作是政府类话题,近年来雅思写作越来越倾向于混合类写作话题,考生在备考过程中需要注意从多个角度思考话题。

范文:Traditionally, people who attained the age of retirement would simply leave their place of work for a life full of Increasingly around the world, it has been observed that more and more retirees have made the decision to continue working, for example, taking on freelance or consultancy The reasons for this are many fold, which I will explain Based on my observations of this trend, I am emphatically in favour of retirees working, as this brings benefits not only to the retiree but also to the community at

One key benefit generated by retirees continuing to work is that the store of knowledge possessed by the retiree is not Having spent many years honing their craft, it would be a waste to lose those skillsets of the older generation when they attain the age of I have observed many companies engaging their former employees after they attain the age of retirement in contract mentorship positions to ensure these valuable members of the organisation are available to coach the younger generation and provide continuity of

Another benefit is that the retiree will still enjoy a source of income, which would be helpful in defraying high living Inflation rates around the world are high at present, and lead to rising costs of Some retirees I know, who chose not to work and rely on their savings are constantly stressed trying to make ends They must forego luxuries that they could afford when they were working, simply because they no longer have the means to spend on them, as inflation eats into the purchasing power of their

For retirees who found pleasure in their work in the past, working past retirement age would be an enjoyable I have observed some retirees who used to thrive in the previous careers and who previously enjoyed the thrill and excitement of their work, find themselves utterly bored when they no longer Indeed, I have observed that older people who do not keep their minds active might even suffer from health ailments such as

Having considered the points above, I believe that people choose to work after the age of retirement as they can still contribute their skills, earn a decent income, and find it an enjoyable activity that may even benefit their Due to these advantages, I am firmly in favour of the older generation choosing to work after their

雅思作文范文(3)

范文:People work hard and earn money which ideally they would like to retain for However, a significant portion of this usually has to be given to the In my view, it is right that people pay their fair share of

Money is everything in today’s This is because money is used to buy all the necessities such as food, water, and Money is also used to help a family’s children in the form of school fees and other In addition to this, people do not only need money to cater for their necessities, but also for future The more that people have to invest, the more they believe they can accumulate in the long As a result, many are reluctant to lose some of their income through the deduction of

Nevertheless, citizens should be obliged to pay taxes to the government for a number of They should accept that the taxes they pay help the government offer them the public services all over the These public services are things such as the construction of roads, bridges, public hospitals, parks and other public The same tax money helps the country’s economy to be Through taxes, the government can pay off its In short, tax money is a way of ensuring that people have comfortable

In conclusion, even though many people think that they should not pay taxes, that money is useful to the stability of any Therefore, people should not avoid paying taxes as it may affect the country’s economy and services that it

雅思作文范文(4)

观点类大作文犯罪类话题

Many people are afraid of leaving house because of Some think more action should be taken to prevent crime, but others think little can be What is your view?(题目来源:20XX年9月3日大陆雅思大作文)

题目大意

很多人因为犯罪害怕出门。一些人认为应该采取更多的措施来阻止犯罪,然而其他人认为犯罪无法阻止。问你的观点。

写作思路

这道题目是一道犯罪类话题的题目。犯罪类话题是雅思考试的高频题目,基本上每年必考个四五次。这道题目出题的角度有点怪,说的是害怕出门。当然了,作为生活在天朝的子民来说,这种话有点可笑,但是好在只是背景,不是问题本身。问题是能否有措施有效地阻止犯罪。个人认为当然是可以的。如果我们啥都不做,犯罪只会越来越多。文章就从几个方面入手介绍犯罪阻止的方法,所以这道题目其实是一道罗列观点型题目。

审题,找出敏感词/限定词

Action,限定词,measure等

Prevent,限定词,deter,cease,halt等

高分范文

An ongoing topic of debate in traffic safety world has been whether the age for driving should be raised or Typically, the legal age to drive alone needs to be 17 or so, but there is a proposal, underpinned by some

It is fairly hard to imagine that home has become the only place of safety in modern society, where residents are worried about various kinds of crimes, street robbery, car theft and even This is obligation of the government to protect the civil life and work, which, I think, could be classified into three

First, deterring potential crimes is considered as a direct way to improve living environment for Some strict laws and regulations should be imposed on specific crime For example, prolonging the term of imprisonment could be an effective way to deter crimes, like theft and Also, lowering the minimum crime age on punishment is another solution to ordinary crimes because younger criminals are liable to escape from

Second, the high rate of crimes is derived partly from the widening gap of living in Therefore, creating more job opportunities after investing in manufactures and public services could, to some degree, bring about stable Reduction in the number of the homeless and unemployed contributes to decline in the level of social chaos and When everyone is satisfied with the company they work for and the salary they are paid, there may be no need for them to risk committing

Third, popularity of primary and secondary education or opening more technical schools is an urgent People who live in slums with minimum education more probably commit crimes than those with decent education and comparatively higher social Therefore, the level of education reflects living condition and public security in communities, which for a long term is regarded as the foundation of civilized

In conclusion, there are plenty of solutions to crimes and social problems, which depend on effectiveness of activities and continuous efforts from both government and

相关词汇

Street robbery街道抢劫

Car theft 偷车

Obligation责任

Classify分类

Deter震慑

Be imposed on强加于

Prolong延长

Imprisonment关监狱

Be liable to 易于做某事

Be derived from 由 而产生

Social chaos社会混乱

Conflict冲突

Slum贫民窟

Decent体面的

Comparatively相对而言地

雅思作文范文(5)

犯罪类雅思写作范文:青少年犯罪

先来看一下写作题目:

Young people who commit serious crimes should be punished in the same way as To what extent do you agree or disagree?

范文:

Nowadays, there is an increasing concern that there are many young people who commit However, some people argue that these criminals should receive the same kind of punishment as I agree with the view that if they have done it more than once, there is little reason to protect them from harsh

Firstly, it is obvious that some underage criminals do not have a clear understanding of the consequences of behaviour when they make the mistake for the first The main point of punishment to this group is to educate them the importance of obeying the law, rather than punishing them for being ignorant of the Therefore giving them a softer punishment could be enough to prevent them from doing further harm to the

Moreover, the shortcoming in education is the root cause contributing to the growing juvenile Chances are that if children receive appropriate education in schools and families, they will get into trouble in the So the favourable education must be available before children having habit of unacceptable

That is not to say that if these underage criminals never learn the lesson and keep crossing the bottom line of the legal system, a severer treatment is still unnecessary in this The law could not forgive a law breaker again and again, which can trigger people’s doubt on legal So no matter how young they are, breaking the law seriously for the second time deserves the equivalent punishment as

In sum, I believe that those young people who have only committed a serious crime once deserve a less harsh and punishment and more rigorous education whereas those who keep ignoring the consequences of their wrong behaviour should be treated the same as Only in this way can the social justice be respected to a large

雅思作文范文(6)

近几年重复出现一道题目,讨论anti-social behaviors 的成因和影响。因为这个概念过于西方化,本文里通过国外网站搜到对反社会行为的定义,原因和解决方案的分析。

There is an increasing amount of anti-social behavior and lack of respect for What are the causes of this problem and what

are your solutions?

Nowadays, some individuals behave in anti-society way, such as committing a In general, it is the society to What causes the anti-social behabiors of individuals? who should be responsible for dealing with it?

首先,让我们看看国外网站上对anti-social behavior 的定义

Anti-Social Behavior: This term generally refers to actions that deviate significantly from established social Behavior that fits within this definition will vary to some degree, based on the social environment in which the child This kind of behavior commonly includes skipping school, getting into fights, running away from home, persistently lying, using illegal drugs or alcohol, stealing, vandal-izing property, engaging in aggressive or violent behavior towards other individuals, and violating school rules, home rules or local criminal

指的是违背社会准则的不恰当的行为, 包括逃课,打架,离家出走,不停撒谎,药物滥用,酗酒,偷窃,破坏公物,暴力行为,破坏校规,家规,甚至犯罪。

另一个网站 解释为不合适的行为,比如课上大喊大叫,上窜下跳,拉同学头发等等不符合自己所在环境的行为。

What is anti-social behavior?

Anti-social behaviour is defined as behaviour that is not appropriate for a particular A student for example, yelling in a classroom, or jumping up and down is not appropriate behaviour for a classroom setting, so deemed antisocial But, jumping up and down when the football team scores a goal is appropriate, not antisocial So you look at antisocial behaviour in a context, in a given context if the behaviour isn't appropriate, it could be considered

一旦要分析这个现象的原因,我觉得可以从以下角度

parents: 家长不重视,小孩子在行为和观念上没有得到正确的引导

schools: 学校不给力,没有有效纠正学生的行为

媒体中不健康信息的影响,学生有样学样

解决方案:

家长和学校加强合作和沟通,发现问题以后要给学生指引和再教育,把他的行为改过来,防止日益严重

情况严重的咨询专门的心理辅导员,从心理上根治这些小孩的问题

成年人给小孩选择电视节目和游戏,避免媒体产生的不良影响,部分节目可以大人小孩一起看,可以给小孩正确的指引

How does a child develop anti-social behavior?

Anti-social behavior is developed by responding to a particular environment of the Oftentimes the youngster isn't properly guided so that this behavior--the inappropriate behavior--usually works for the A good example is when he pulls "Sally's" hair in the classroom because he's afraid or nervous about taking that history He pulls the hair, he gets sent to the principal's office, now he doesn't have to face the history test; he's avoided So that anti-social behavior--he's responding to his environment in a way that he thinks is So he needs to be re-educated in that

Will my child "grow out" of anti-social behavior?

It is possible for your child to grow out of anti-social behavior but not by That's where you come in as a parent--where you detect that he's avoiding something or he's doing something that's not appropriate; then you have to develop a plan to help him redirect those energies so that they become appropriate so that in effect he handles whatever problem it Oftentimes if you need help, you consult the classroom teacher or you consult the counselor at the school level; and they can provide specific insights for you as a

When should I seek professional help for a child who is acting anti-socially?

When you feel that your child is exhibiting anti-social behavior then you should try these Firstly you should consult with the classroom teacher and the school if you're not making head way, and you feel that your youngster's anti-social behaviour is getting more and more serious, then it's time to seek professional You may want to consult your physician, or perhaps there might be a counseling agency that your physician might recommend or potentially you have some community contacts in which you can get a therapist involved in helping you correct his anti-social

What should I when I can't control my child's anti-social behavior?

When your child exhibits antisocial behavior and if you feel that it is beyond your control or beyond the control of the school setting - in other words, if it is very serious - then you make contact with a community counselor, perhaps a physician, you get some guidance in that Then you work as a team with that consultant from the outside to devise a plan to help your child correct those behaviors so that he eventually becomes again on the straight and

雅思作文范文(7)

范文:In China, both of the parents have their With the development of economy, people tend to pursue high quality living Most of the parents try their best to offer their children comfortable circumstances, but they seldom have time to stay with their In my point of view, no matter how busy they are, they should make the best use of their time to stay with their )

First, the love between children and adults will be improved by spending more time on their Children could feel parents' affection through the genial conversation and sharing their pleasure with Every time when parents take them to amusement park, help them to prepare their birthday parties, applaud for them when they are competing in the sports meeting, the time they spend with children will become treasure in their

Second, children need the direction from their There are some wrong behaviors in our society such as dishonesty, corruption, violence and eroticism and so Children have weak resistance in defending this detrimental In this case, parents' instructions seem to be very important to children's Parents should sit down and talk with them about what they should do and should not In addition, if parents often spend time in staying with their children, adults' good behaviors will greatly influence their

Here I do not deny that there are some disadvantages in spending too much time on Some parents restrict their children, and give them little freedom to develop their Therefore, I emphasize that parents should educate and instruct their children appropriately in their spare time apart from their busy

雅思作文范文(8)

社会类:

It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be brought closer Include any relevant examples from your 家庭关系不紧密的原因和解决策略?

相关提问:

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television has destroyed communication among friends and 例如子女不回家看望父母 Use specific reasons and examples to support your 是否认为电视破坏了家庭和朋友间的交流?

老师思路拓展:

家庭关系不紧密的原因:

生活节奏快,竞争激励,工作学习压力大没有时间和家人分享和交流。

空间的隔离导致家庭关系的疏远, 职场人士不断出差,年轻学子海外求学。

家庭观念的淡化导致家庭关系的疏远:很多人不重视家庭,例如子女不回去看父母,年轻人轻易离婚,子女不赡养老人等。

家庭关系不紧密的解决:

劳逸结合。

个人重视家庭生活,积极增强家庭纽带。

组织一些集体的家庭活动,例如交庭聚餐和家庭旅行;

老师原创语料库:

close family relationship = good family relationship = intimate family relationship n 良好的家庭关系

the decomposition of family bonds n 家庭纽带的分解

the distance / alienation of family relationship n 家庭关系的疏远

Alienation among family members is thus 家庭成员关系疏远不可避免

fierce competition and heavy work pressure n激烈的竞争和繁重的工作压力

Modern people are too occupied to spare time for the family 人们过于忙碌,无暇顾及家庭。

change in public’s notion about the family n人们家庭观念的改变(需要细节例证展开)

Many newly married young person care less about the end of marriage, many children spend less and less time in accompanying their parents 很多年轻人不关注婚姻的稳定,很多子女不关心父母。

establish a reasonable balance between work schedule and the family v 维持家庭和事业的平衡

strengthen the family tie v加强家庭联系

To establish a reasonable balance between work schedule and the family life 在工作和家庭生活之间建立理性的平衡

family reunion n 家庭团聚

create harmonious family atmosphere and show respect for the old 营造和谐家庭氛围以及尊敬老人。

family trip and family meal n 家庭旅行和家庭聚餐

A close family relationship can surely be kept as long as we realize the significant role it plays in our lives and attach great importance to 只要认识到家庭关系的重要作用并且重视家庭,我们就可以保持亲密的家庭关系。

雅思作文范文(9)

?20XX年12月21日雅思大作文题目:

??Nowadays, many people spend less and less time at What are the reasons and what are the effects of this trend on individuals and on society?

??雅思写作范文:

??解析&审题

??12月21日是一个报告类题目。这类题目通常比较好处理一些,因为不涉及到自己立论这个环节。

??当今,很多人和家人一起的时间越来越少,这是为什么?有什么后果?这个话题我们不陌生。比如很多人喜欢和朋友一起在外聚会,认为这样有利于消除工作的压力和疲劳;有些人则是没有选择,他们必须要加班,或者出差,从而无法与家人相聚。把这些原因写出来,老雅觉得就够了。

??至于这种趋势的影响,我们也可以从两个方面入手:一是对孩子的教育产生消极影响,二是对家庭关系产生家庭影响,而这两个影响一旦产生,就会对整个社会造成负面结果。

??以下是老雅的高分范文。

??老师笔记

??01

??The old tradition of spending as much time as possible together with family members seems irrelevant nowadays, as more and more people, willingly or unwillingly, cannot find time for their

??如今,越来越多的人,不管是自愿还是不愿意,都找不到时间陪伴家人,因此,尽可能多地与家人在一起的古老传统似乎已不再适用。

??解析

??(1) 本段提出现象:越来越多的人没有时间来陪伴家人。

??(2) Tradition 传统

??(3) Irrelevant 不相关的

??02

??One reason for this trend is that many people think it is more relaxing to spend their off-work time with their friends in such places as tearooms or Listening to the light music, drinking coffee or tea, and casually chatting with their friends, they find that their fatigue, stress, and anxiety over a day's work are all Intoxicated with this feeling, many people, especially the younger people, prefer to spend time in these places rather than going

??这种趋势的一个原因是,许多人认为,在茶室或咖啡馆这样的地方,和朋友们一起度过工作之外的时间比较放松。听轻音乐,喝咖啡或茶,随便跟朋友聊天,他们发现他们对白天工作的疲劳、压力和焦虑都消失了。陶醉于这种感觉,很多人,尤其是年轻人,宁愿呆在这些地方而不愿回家。

??解析

??(1) 本段论证很多人不回家的原因之一:和朋友在外面聚会感觉更放松。

??(2) Relaxing 放松的

??(3) Casually 随意地

??(4) Fatigue 疲劳

??(5) Stress 压力

??(6) Gone 消失的

??(7) Intoxicate 使陶醉

??03

??Another important reason is that many people simply cannot spend as much time at home as before, even if they want to, because they face increasing pressure from Some may be forced to work extra hours, and others may have to travel long distances for a business Brian, my friend in the management position of an international company, told me yesterday that he had been on business trips and not seen his wife and kids for three consecutive months!

??另一个重要原因是,许多人即使愿意,也不能像以前那样在家里那么长时间,因为他们面临着越来越大的工作压力。有些人可能被迫加班,而另一些人则可能为了一份商业合同而不得不长途跋涉。我在一家国际公司担任管理职务的朋友布赖恩昨天告诉我,他一直在外出差,已经连续三个月没见到妻子和孩子!

??解析

??(1) 本段讨论人们不能在家的另外一个原因:因为工作原因不能留很多时间给家人。

??(2) Work extra hours 加班

??(3) Contract 合同

??(4) On business trips 商务出差

??(5) Three consecutive months 连续三个月

??04

??Personally, I do not think this is a positive As is known to all, the presence of parents at home is key to the healthy development of their Many children who cannot often see their parents show a symptom known as emotional Meanwhile, this trend is also harmful to the family If they spend less and less time at home, the husband and wife may feel estranged from each When children are not well brought up, family relationship not well maintained, then the entire society will

??就我个人而言,我不认为这是一个积极的趋势。众所周知,父母在家是孩子健康成长的关键。许多不能经常见到父母的孩子表现出一种叫做情绪缺失的症状。同时,这种趋势也对家庭关系造成了危害。如果他们花在家里的时间越来越少,夫妻可能会感到疏远。如果孩子没有得到很好的抚养,家庭关系也没有得到很好的维持,那么整个社会都会受到影响。

??解析

??(1) 本段讨论没有时间在家的影响,强调对个人和社会的影响。

??(2) Positive 积极的

??(3) As is known to all 众所周知

??(4) Symptom 症状

??(5) Deficiency 缺失

??(6) Estrange 使疏远

??(7) Bring up 抚养

??(8) Maintain 维持

??高分范文:

??The old tradition of spending as much time as possible together with family members seems irrelevant nowadays, as more and more people, willingly or unwillingly, cannot find time for their

??One reason for this trend is that many people think it is more relaxing to spend their off-work time with their friends in such places as tearooms or Listening to the light music, drinking coffee or tea, and casually chatting with their friends, they find that their fatigue , stress, and anxiety over a day's work are all Intoxicated with this feeling, many people, especially the younger people, prefer to spend time in these places rather than going

??Another important reason is that many people simply cannot spend as much time at home as before, even if they want to, because they face increasing pressure from Some may be forced to work extra hours, and others may have to travel long distances for a business Brian, my friend in the management position of an international company, told me yesterday that he had been on business trips and not seen his wife and kids for three consecutive months!

??Personally, I do not think this is a positive As is known to all, the presence of parents at home is key to the healthy development of their Many children who cannot often see their parents show a symptom known as emotional Meanwhile, this trend is also harmful to the family If they spend less and less time at home, the husband and wife may feel estranged from each When children are not well brought up, family relationship not well maintained, then the entire society will

??建议背诵的句子

The old tradition of spending as much time as possible together with family members seems irrelevant nowadays, as more and more people, willingly or unwillingly, cannot find time for their

??如今,越来越多的人,不管是自愿还是不愿意,都找不到时间陪伴家人,因此,尽可能多地与家人在一起的古老传统似乎已不再适用。

Listening to the light music, drinking coffee or tea, and casually chatting with their friends, they find that their fatigue, stress, and anxiety over a day's work are all

??听轻音乐,喝咖啡或茶,随便跟朋友聊天,他们发现他们对白天工作的疲劳、压力和焦虑都消失了。

Intoxicated with this feeling, many people, especially the younger people, prefer to spend time in these places rather than going

??陶醉于这种感觉,很多人,尤其是年轻人,宁愿呆在这些地方而不愿回家。

Brian, my friend in the management position of an international company, told me yesterday that he had been on business trips and not seen his wife and kids for three consecutive months!

??我在一家国际公司担任管理职务的朋友布赖恩昨天告诉我,他一直在外出差,已经连续三个月没见到妻子和孩子!

When children are not well brought up, family relationship not well maintained, then the entire society will

??如果孩子没有得到很好的抚养,家庭关系也没有得到很好的维持,那么整个社会都会受到影响。

雅思作文范文及分析:多陪家人 相关

雅思作文范文(10)

【教育类】

In some countries,the role of a mother differs in some ways from the role of a Why do you think these differences exist? How might parental roles develop in the future? 在一些国家,父母在教育孩子中扮演的角色,和很多方面,是不同的,为何存在这种差异,在未来父母的角色会有哪些变化?

【点评】

新题出现,恒热教育,谈及父母对于孩子成长中影响差异的原因,展望父母在孩子未来成长中作用的不同,不属分析问题解决问题话题,考察头脑风暴,写作有一定难度。

【思路拓展】

男性比较理性和阳刚,女性比较感性和温柔,因此,他们对于孩子成长的影响自然不同,一般而言,孩子会从爸爸身上学到坚毅和勇敢,会从妈妈身上学会善良和孝道。骨血相连,血浓于水,无论父母,对于孩子的教育和引导都是积极的善意的。爸爸努力赚钱,是为孩子赢一个成长环境,妈妈努力育儿,是让孩子明辨是非、行为规范。

教育这个词的本源是说将一个人从一种蒙昧的无知的状态中引导出来,教育应该涉及道德教育、性格培养、学术教育等。小鹏哥已为人父,我以教会笑笑坚强、独立、自信为己任。小石头已为人母,她以教会笑笑善良、孝心、守则为己任。

教育不能颠覆:道德教育和性格培养应该优先于学术成长,先重品质和品行,后重成绩和选择。如果可以畅想未来,父爱如山,为人父,应该树立标杆,让孩子学会志存高远,不懈奋斗。母爱如水,为人母,应该树立标杆,让孩子学会海纳百川,清澈纯净。

【范文赏析】

【首段】 背景介绍 + 写作目的

Parents are the initial teachers of their children, thereby, their speeches and behaviors, to a larger extent, exert a subtle influence on children’s character-training and future The impacts that parents impose on their kids might differ greatly due to various This essay aims to explore where the differences lie in and how parental roles will change in the

【解析】

Their speeches and behaviors, to a larger extent, exert a subtle influence on children’s character-training and future 父母的言行举止,在很大程度上,对于孩子的性格培养和未来发展有潜移默化的影响。

This essay aims to explore where the differences lie in and how parental roles will change in the 本文目的在于探究这些差异所在,再探究下父母的角色在未来会如何变化。

【二段】父母对于孩子影响差异的原因展开

Due to the gender differences,parental roles vary greatly in a child’s Males tend to more rational and tenacious, while females tend to be more tender and sensible, in this sense, a child can benefit differently from the As a father, I always try my utmost to set a fine learning example for my child, what my kid can acquire from me is to be big at heart, cherish great ambition and rely on honest hard work to strike for those cherish-but-failed By contrast, seen from the role my wife plays, it is her unshakable obligation to guide our child to unite peers, respect the old, make a clear distinction between right and In addition,the distinct workload and pressure might account for the Fathers, in most cases, have to stand out in career, hence, they usually allocate less to educating children, by contrast, mothers generally give priority to their families, thus, they will spend more time accompanying their

【解析】

Male tend to more rational and tenacious, while female tend to be more tender and 男性更加理性和坚韧,然而,女性更加温柔和感性。

What my kid can acquire from me is to be big at heart, cherish great ambition and rely on honest hard work to strike for those cherish-but-failed 孩子从父亲身上学到心胸宽广、胸怀大志、为梦想不懈奋斗。

Seen from the role my wife plays, it is her unshakable obligation to guide our child to unite peers, respect the old, make a clear distinction between right and 从妈妈扮演的角色来看,她的责任所在是教育孩子团结他人,尊敬长辈、明辨是非。

Fathers, in most cases, have to stand out in career, therefore, they usually allocate less to educating 多数情况下,父亲要建功立业,因此,他们教育孩子的时间较少。

Mothers generally give priority to their families, thus, they will spend more time accompanying their 母亲通常更加重视家庭,因此,她们陪伴孩子的时间较多。

【三段】父母对于孩子不同影响的未来展望

Virtually,it is no easy task to simply predict the changes the parental roles in the future,for different families might have manifold One possible change might be that more professional mothers will appear when their families has accumulated enough family More precisely, more females are willing to return to families and wholeheartedly take care of their Another predictable development I can figure out is that parents will make joint efforts in educating and guiding their children no matter how busy they are because numerous parents might take fostering excellent children as their source of happiness and spiritual

【解析】

Virtually,it is no easy task to simply predict the changes the parental roles in the future 实际上,简单预测未来父母作用的变化绝非易事。

More females are willing to return to families and wholeheartedly take care of their 更多的女性会愿意回归家庭,悉心照料孩子。

Numerous parents might take fostering excellent children as their source of happiness and spiritual 很多父母会把培养优秀的孩子当做是幸福的源泉和精神的满足。

【尾段】总结立场

In closing,parenting will always have many indispensable roles to play in shaping children’s character, establishing their life outlook and influencing their My firm stand is that all parents will take efforts and take time to influence their children After all, blood is thick than

【解析】

Parenting will have many indispensable roles to play in shaping children’s character, establishing their life outlook and influencing their 父母在孩子们的性格培养,人生观树立,命运走向方面可以发挥不可替代的作用。

After all, blood is thick than 毕竟,血浓于水。

雅思作文范文(11)

Does parental permissiveness affect children's development?

Arguments

The excessive pennissiveness of present-day parents is doing more harmthan good to children and society as

Children should develop the habit of working and living independentlyand, meanwhile, practise the virtue of being filial to their

Children who have a surfeit of happiness in their childhood often emergelike stodgy puddings and fail to make a success of

The fact that young people nowadays are self-centred, indifferent andinconsiderate of others is largely the outcome of parental permissiveness intheir

Parental authority in a family helps a child to develop his

Parents should exercise strict discipline over their children because,the more permissive the parents are, the more rebellious against their parentsthe children will

Lavish care and excessive permissiveness will only give rise to hedonismamong the younger

If one lets the child do whatever he wants to, he will ruin the childfor

We have to admit the fact that we now have got a generation of spoilt,selfcentred brats with no respect for their

The spread of juvenile delinquency in our age is largely due toparental

Counter-argmnents

More care for children is not the same as permissiveness to

The truth is that parents nowadays do not take enough care of theirchildren and often neglect their development because the parents are onlyinterested in their

Parents are not at all permissive to their Violence oftentakes place in families in which children are

Only a relaxed family atmosphere can help the physical and psychologicalgrowth of

To let children do what they like contributes to their independence andcompetence in their adult

It is unfair to blame parents for the spread of juvenile are a lot of other causes

Many cases show that children leave home and become members of streetgangs just because they can not bear authoritarian control over them by

Strict discipline does not always work in terms of developing children'spersonal Too much pressure on children leads to rebellion and otherextreme

Parents are not justified in using violence to keep discipline andmaintain their authority over the

Children are human beings, They need to be protected instead ofbeing frequently scolded or physically

雅思作文范文(12)

为大家带来媒体类类雅思写作话题预测,原题是:Some people think the developments of technology make people’s life more complex, so we should make the life simpler without using To what extent do you agree or disagree?一些人认为技术的发展使人们的生活变得更加复杂,所以我们应该不使用技术而让生活更简单。你在何种程度上同意或者不同意这个观点?

The way we live today is significantly different from the way our forefathers lived fifty or sixty years Thanks to modern technology, today we have got just about every amenity we need to live a comfortable Some people believe that modern technology has made our lives more They are of the opinion that we should learn to do away with Is that possible? Let’s

Modern technology might have made our lives more complicated, but one has got to admit that it has improved our lives in several other For example, cars and buses have made commuting Electricity has literally brightened our Air conditioning has made summer months Cell phones and internet make it possible to stay connected wherever we Home appliances are a boon for Technology has also considerably improved our

On the flip side, technology has made our lives complicated There is no escaping from the always-on Before the advent of cellphones and internet, taking a break was a whole lot People just had to pack their bags and go to the place they like to Now that cellphone terminals are available in virtually every part of the world, people can never escape from their work or Even when they are on a family vacation, few people can resist the temptation to check their work This need to stay constantly connected has only made our lives more Modern technology has also made us physically inactive and prone to develop several lifestyle

Does that mean that we should do without modern technology? Well, it is not as easy as it Technology is It is not easy to live without the technological innovations we are used to Can anybody now think of a world where we don’t have access to electricity or telephone? The truth is that we can’

After analyzing the situation it is felt that though modern technology has made our lives more complicated, it is not something that we can do What we need to do is to use it

雅思作文范文(13)

题目:

Foreign visitors should pay more than local visitors for cultural and historical To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

范文:

It is sometimes argued that tourists from overseas should be charged more than local residents to visit important sites and I completely disagree with this

The argument in favour of higher prices for foreign tourists would be that cultural or historical attractions often depend on state subsidies to keep them going, which means that the resident population already pays money to these sites through the tax However, I believe this to be a very shortsighted Foreign tourists contribute to the economy of the host country with the money they spend on a wide range of goods and services, including food, souvenirs, accommodation and The governments and inhabitants of every country should be happy to subsidise important tourist sites and encourage people from the rest of the world to visit

If travellers realised that they would have to pay more to visit historical and cultural attractions in a particular nation, they would perhaps decide not to go to that country on To take the UK as an example, the tourism industry and many related jobs rely on visitors coming to the country to see places like Windsor Castle or Saint Paul’s These two sites charge the same price regardless of nationality, and this helps to promote the nation’s cultural If overseas tourists stopped coming due to higher prices, there would be a risk of insufficient funding for the maintenance of these important

In conclusion, I believe that every effort should be made to attract tourists from overseas, and it would be counterproductive to make them pay more than local

雅思作文范文(14)

观点类大作文,旅游类话题

Nowadays, international tourism is the biggest industry in the Unfortunately, international tourism creates tension rather than understanding between people from different To what extent do you agree or disagree?

题目大意

当今,国际旅游是世界上最大产业。不幸的是,国际旅游给来自不同文化的人们带来了关系的紧张而不是相互的理解。你在多大程度上同意还是不同意?

写作思路解析

??题干两句话。但是第一句话为陈述句无逻辑考点,第二句为讨论话题,两句间无明确因果逻辑关系,单观点议论文出题方式,考察比较关系。

?? To what extent do you agree or disagree? 在多大程度上同意或不同意出题方式。

?? 话题类型:旅游+国际化。话题词 international tourism, tension, understanding, different cultures

高分写作示范

Recent decades have witnessed the flourish in global traveling and it has become a lifestyle for the normal Some contend that this trend has caused tension between diverse cultures rather than enhancement of understanding, but I find such opinion flawed and hard to

Admittedly, international tourism seems to bring some misunderstanding between local populace and foreign For example, many people believe that the tourism have aggravated or spoiled the visited locations due to pollution and However, it seems to me that these bad behaviors are not caused by international tourism, but by the lack of personal moral principles, and even some of the locals have these flaws Meanwhile, with close supervision and rigid regulations, these issues can be strategically

Therefore, I personally believe that the international tourism should be promoted because of its enormous benefits, especially in the aspect related to the enhancement of understanding of diverse First of all, this kind of tourism can certainly make travelers access and feel the first-hand experience,by which I mean experiencing cultural differences in person can substantially stimulate people's curiosity and desire for Therefore, it is not rare that travelers fall in love with the culture of the host country and work as cultural ambassadors Besides, international tourism eases tension between people of various nationalities through enhancing multicultural In other words, although reading the second hand information presented on the social media or other publications may partially ease the misunderstanding caused by the ignorance and prejudice, we find it confusing to interpret or complying with diverging cultural norms without experiencing civilizations on a first hand Luckily, traveling gives people a feasible solution by the means of accessing the different

In conclusion, international tourism connects people in various countries rather than separating Far from causing tension, international tourism improves people's relationship from different

相关词汇和语法结构

Populace 百姓/平民

Proficiency 熟练

Rare 稀有

Host countries 所在国

Ambassador 大使

Enhancement 提升

Interpret 解释

Diverging 偏离

Address 解决加强

Flaws 瑕疵

Firsthand 一手,亲自

nuisances 麻烦事儿

雅思作文范文(15)

双边类大作文,健康类话题

The government has the duty to ensure its citizens have a healthy diet, while others believe it is individuals' Discuss both views and give your own

题目来源:20XX年7月9日大陆雅思大作文

题目大意

政府有责任确保公民的饮食健康,而另一部分人认为这是个人自己的责任。问题:双边讨论并给出自己看法?

写作思路解析

??规划写作任务,论证过程分两个方面:

个人的责任.:

1)缺乏自制力:很难抵御甜品,零食,垃圾食品的诱惑

2)重视工作多与健康:饮食不规律或者暴饮暴食;在途中进食。

政府的责任:

1)推广健康饮食,因为很多人缺乏相关的认知

2)确保食品安全,对于一些危害食品安全的行为要加强监管和惩处的力度

审题,找出关键词/限定词:

本题审题部分基本没有难度,非常清晰。主题词就是health diet。一般而言,饮食习惯是非常个人的事,所以主要有个体自己负责。在这道题目中,如果要论述政府也有义务相对麻烦一些。那么要站政府这一边需要的突破口应该是在饮食方面有什么是政府能做而个人是无能为力的。笔者在这里给出的就是对食品安全问题的监管和惩处,只能由政府来完成。

高分写作示范

It is argued that whether the government has the obligation to participate in an effort to stem the country’s increasing epidemic of obesity and a host of other chronic problems resulting from unhealthy Although it appears to be more to a matter of personal choice, personally, I believe that there leave some actions to be desired from the authorities

Admittedly, people have every right to live their own life especially in the aspect of food Therefore, it is the individuals who are to be blamed if they unfortunately fall into unhealthy eating For example, because of the lack of self-discipline, people cannot resist the urge to order a decadent dessert or deny themselves the pleasure of snacks and junk Or for people who value work above health, they starve themselves all day, and then gorge themselves until bedtime or eat on the run, standing up or while

Such as it is, however, the government still has much of a role to play in the attempts to safeguard the health diet of its First of all, the government could revise dietary recommendations and guidelines that emphasize proper nutrition and motivate personal initiative in maintaining a healthy diet, as it is indicated that the overwhelming majority of people have little nutrition elementary knowledge, dietary safety common sense and cooking Secondly, it is the responsibility of the government to take every possible measure to ensure food safety in the Administrative systems need to be created administrative systems in a bid to prevent food safety incidents and raise the overall level of food In a fight against the illegal use of additives, people can only count on the authorities to intensify supervision and increase penalties for

In conclusion, it requires the effort from both sides to address the prevalence of unhealthy The government definitely has an essential part to play in an effort to reverse the

相关词汇和语法结构

obligation

chronic

decadent

revise

initiative

administrative

violator

count on

intensify supervision

雅思作文范文(16)

雅思大作文7分参考范文

As is known to all, the only solution to poverty and hunger is economic However, many people raise objections to economic progress on the ground that it will cause huge damage to the

It is true, of course, that rapid economic growth often comes at the expense of the This has happened again and again in the world, especially in the developing The relentless urbanisation process, for example, has destroyed numerous natural open spaces and animal habitat, and had the dull concrete buildings in their Meanwhile, it is not uncommon at all to see the rivers and streams around paper factories (or other manufacturing factories) are so polluted that the water is no longer

Yet this does not follow that we could do without economic For one thing, only with fast economic development can people have the opportunities to enjoy a better material life, which is the first-tier need of all people at all Though this does not suggest that people's insatiable desire should always be met by developing economy, we can rather safely say that economic growth is often the primary concern for all people, especially those living in poverty and For another, though economic growth will necessarily bring negative effects on the environment, the effects can well be minimized or even Covered with green trees and grasses, many big cities have now attracted birds and other animals back The rivers and streams around factories have become clean, too, as purifying technologies are put into

My opinion, then, is that economic growth is forever needed in spite of its potential risks to the What we ought to do is try to find ways of reducing its effect on the environment, rather than give up economic development

相关推荐

凤阳明鼓楼

全科知识
凤阳鼓楼又称中都谯楼,建于明洪武八年(公元1375年),位于凤阳县城中央,由台基和楼宇两部分组成。台基南北长72米,东西宽34.25米,高15.8米,是中国最大的鼓楼台基。1986年被列为安徽省重点文
展开详情

高三英语阅读技巧

高考辅导资料
阅读积累要提高阅读水平,词汇量与短语量非常重要。所以要提高阅读水平,我们就得学会积累词语。我们不妨这么做:在通读全文后看第二遍,遇到生词尽可能根据上下文来猜,仍猜不出意思的,就查词典,然后将这些词抄写
展开详情

读繁星春水有感范文500字

六年级语文
这是我完整地读过第一篇现代诗文也是第一次读到冰心的作品更是第一次读到《繁星春水》这篇动人的大作读完之后有一种从未有过的感觉忽然在我的脑子里晃动.这篇文章是我国著名的文学家我从小就听说的名字——冰心写的
展开详情

5的分解组合教案(精选17篇)

教案
5的分解组合教案(1)一、活动目标:1、初步建立数字5的分合概念,感知整体与部分的关系。2、初步学习运用数字知识解决生活中的问题。3、能主动快乐地参加操作活动。二、活动准备:指偶数字5、范例图示、数字
展开详情

英语作文及翻译(汇总12篇)

英语作文
英语作文及翻译(1)Peoplealwaysattachgreatimportanceonthesoul,asthesayingthatbeautifulsouloverweighseverythin
展开详情

电子厂实践心得体会

实践心得
离暑假还有一个多月,我就心里盘算着怎样度过这样一个漫长的假期。毕竟这是进入大学的第一个暑假。我想让它过得既充实又有意义。首先钻入我思想的第一个念头就是进入工厂锻炼一下自己。第一是因为作为一个从农村走出
展开详情

大一军训心得1000字范文

军训专题
每一首军歌都那么雄气,每一句军词都那么铿锵,每一个曲调都那么嘹亮。这七天军训的日子里,着实让我感受到军人的生活与品质——正如那一首首激昂的军歌催人奋发,与军人相匹相配。教我们的教官,是个硬朗得瘦、五官
展开详情

做高考语文题的技法有哪些?

高三语文
注重整体阅读,说明性的文字抓住基本概念以及对基本概念解释的文字;议论性的文字抓住基本观点以及对观点阐述的文字。认真读懂第一段和最后一段,并在头脑中大体复述各段内容。标示勾画文章中揭示主旨的句子、揭示文
展开详情

秋天的落叶散文(汇集4篇)

散文
秋天的落叶散文(1)枫,落在地上,轻轻踩过,喀支喀支的声音,两旁枫飞舞着,一阵风吹来,带走了内心的不满及忧虑,桂花香扑面而来,舞动的青丝还残留了丝丝桂花香,清新淡雅,沁人心脾,站在白露山上看兰城,就像
展开详情

黄金时代读后感范文

八年级语文
对于一个对萧红无甚了解的观众而言,《黄金时代》就是一篇巨细靡遗的个人编年表。然而在看罢这篇长达三小时的编年表之后,却无助于引发人们对于萧红更进一步的兴趣。这位在中国近代文学史上占据煊赫一席之地的天才女
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
斑羚飞渡读书笔记500字范文 有关小学毕业考试作文700字 以母爱为话题的作文_七年级母爱话题作文 语文园地六教学反思(汇集15篇) 短文阶梯阅读答案参考 关于我的笔记本作文 高考满分作文 高一化学的十种记忆方法 高中数学思想与逻辑:11种数学思想方法总结与例题讲解 大学新生军训结束心得范文 暑期实践的心得体会 英语必修五单词表(合集4篇) 怀念我的爷爷初中作文范文 大学军训的心得1000字 注册会计师求职信范文 大学生军训感想范例 2022年查理和巧克力工厂读书心得范文 恩惠的倒钩阅读题答案 致逝去的话题高一作文 高一数学备考复习攻略 感恩父母高一作文800字 2022年明朝那些事读书心得500字 假期实践心得体会 团结合作小故事(推荐4篇) 2020年的清明节谚语 狼图腾读书心得 高考地理必考知识点 期末考试反思作文 2022高考政治冲刺知识考点复习 2022年弘扬五四精神的满分作文 动物笑谈课件(优质6篇) 自律的议论文(汇编6篇) 白鹅教学反思(热门17篇) 大学寒假实践工作心得 给予是快乐的阅读答案(热门4篇) 2022高考数学知识点总结大全 包容与理解800字满分作文 2022新生军训个人总结 预防龋齿教案(汇总14篇) 关于老师的名人名言 高一生物重要概念总结 部队新生军训方案 不抱怨的世界读书笔记 平凡800字六年级话题作文 中考叙事作文 高一的数学学习技巧方法 四年级有关期中考试作文 法学毕业实习生实习自我鉴定 平凡的世界读后感范文1000字 认识小手教案(优质15篇) 高一语文学习方法四个思考,高一语文学习方法指导 赵春亮不明白阅读答案 九年级物理斜面的机械效率知识点归纳 300字军训个人感想 梯形教学反思(优选19篇) 交流学习方法演讲稿 暑假安全知识宣传活动方案 有余数的除法竖式教学反思(通用9篇) 医院社会实践心得体会范文 形容人成语大全(甄选9篇) 黄埔军校军训感想范文 亚洲课件(精品4篇) 2022年高一军训心得1000字 “三下乡”社会实践大学生心得体会 四年级应用题以及答案 2022高三历史复习新中国初期的外交,历史万能答题模板 小学生写考试的作文500字 关于《局外人》读书笔记 普通话水平考试说话题目 道路交通安全教育教案(热门19篇) 十佳大学生事迹材料 关于燕子的诗句(合集6篇) 关于外贸业务员实习心得 快乐读书吧教案(实用6篇) 成长的故事600字作文高二 纪昌学射读后感 高考历史必考重点知识 2022爱国主题作文800字 小学一年级日记大全 计算机专业实习个人总结 《马云说》读书笔记范文 巴托斯·博萨斯基 手抄报安全主题(汇编11篇) 三打白骨精教案(实用15篇) 史记读后感高三1000字 作文的评语(优选16篇) 一份耕耘一份收获500字优秀作文 万用考研英语慰问信(集锦5篇) 教师资格证考试试题(必备4篇) 我家的故事500字(甄选7篇) 大学生暑期社会实践的心得体会 高中寒假社会实践心得体会 高一数学知识点总结归纳 幸福家庭事迹材料 高二亲情议论文800字 初一听力最常见的的英语对话 高一托物言志类作文 关于沟通的中考语文作文 防溺水安全知识 五年级上册语文作文400字 春天阅读答案(精品15篇) 消防安全主题班会教案设计(推荐3篇) 孩子你慢慢来读后感范文800字 竹子像什么的比喻句 语文学习方法 大学寒假实践心得 暑假社会实践心得体会 2022小升初语文作文高分技巧与作文基础知识 关于实践心得作文 个人先进事迹材料 春风阅读题答案参考 大学转专业申请书 遇见美丽550字七年级作文 哄女朋友睡觉的睡前小故事(甄选7篇) 劳动实践活动心得体会 记住这一天作文 渔家傲秋思教学设计(合集4篇) 2022高中生借景抒情作文范文 地理必修1知识点总结(集锦19篇) 制药厂实习工作总结 学会宽容主题班会教案(汇编5篇) 野外实习工作收获 暴风雨阅读答案 高三网上购物英语作文范文 想象作文500字大全(精编3篇) 送一轮明月阅读题答案 小公鸡和小鸭子优秀教学设计(精品7篇) 描写考试的作文 西湖传说故事(甄选3篇) 暑期社会实践优秀心得体会 高中如何学好语文技巧 汉语拼音bpmf教学设计(汇集3篇) 小学生交通安全知识作文 会唱歌的瓶宝宝教案(优选8篇) 小升初爱好特长怎么写 高一数学的学习步骤 初三英语作文题及范文与作文七大方法 狼图腾读后感范文500字 爱祖国征文(集合17篇) 初一军训感受作文500字作文 初中地理试题合集 体育颂教学反思(精品3篇) 生产车间优秀员工评语大全 初一新生军训感想日记 以我的姥姥为题的小学作文 安妮日记读后感高一800字 计算机实习周记范文 北京小升初填报策略和广州越秀填报指南 为了中考作文 野性的呼唤读后感范文 2022取消高考复读分数线会降低吗 400字大学军训感言 小升初必出词语梳理(附专项练习与答案) 读后感800字高三2022 富含哲理的小故事(集锦7篇) 8年级英语上册课本(集合7篇) 触龙说赵太后知识点(精选4篇) 化学电源教案范文 逻辑思维训练方法(集锦7篇) 史记读书笔记范文 初中数学圆知识点总结 我的大学英语作文 钉纽扣教案(精选5篇) 母亲节的礼物短篇作文小学范文 高一语文全册知识点 初中十佳学生主要事迹材料 学前教育社会实践报告心得体会 人教版六年级语文下册全部古诗词 防欺凌教案(集锦20篇) 高中语文知识要点总复习高中语文知识要点 拜年故事(精品3篇) 体育教学设计及反思(汇集7篇) 个人社会实践心得及感悟 语文《陈情表》教案范文 关于《简·爱》的读书笔记 体积单位间的进率教学反思(汇总5篇) 经典名人名言 大学生优秀团员的事迹材料 2022社会正能量的高三作文 把握时间800字精彩作文 心急的成语(实用7篇) 幼儿园父亲节活动总结范文 开学第一课安全课教案(精编17篇) 奇异果炒饭 动物园教案(热门15篇) 美国 习题 中学校长优秀事迹材料 初中难忘的军训作文600字 小学四年级作文:干农活 送花阅读答案(汇总8篇) 中考反思作文 回忆往事500字初中作文 萝卜教案(集合17篇) 我们的教师节 中秋灯谜题目(精品5篇) 进位加法教学反思(精编18篇) 珍惜粮食的名言警句精选 用乘法口诀求商教学反思(精编18篇) 悲伤句子(通用19篇) 感慨的句子说说心情(汇编4篇)