爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

故事英文(集锦18篇)

故事英文(集锦18篇)

痴*** 22-11-07 故事

故事英文(1)

乌鸦的羽毛

A RAVEN saw a Swan and desired to secure for himself the same beautiful

Supposing that the Swan's splendid white color arose from his washing in the water in which he swam, the Raven left the altars in the neighborhood where he picked up his living, and took up residence in the lakes and

But cleansing his feathers as often as he would, he could not change their color, while through want of food he

乌鸦非常羡慕天鹅洁白的羽毛。

他猜想天鹅一定是经常洗澡,羽毛才变得如此洁白无 瑕。于是,他毅然离开了他赖以生存的祭坛,来到江湖边。

他天天洗刷自己的羽毛,不但一 点都没洗白,反而因缺少食物饥饿而死。

词汇学习:

Swan 天鹅

plumage[ˈpluːmɪdʒ]鸟类羽毛,翅膀

故事英文(2)

My son Joey was born with club feet. The doctors assured us that with treatment he would be able to walk normally — but would never run very well. The first three years of his life were spent in surgery, casts and braces. By the time he was eight, you wouldn't know he had a problem when you saw him walk .

The children in our neighborhood ran around as most children do during play, and Joey would jump right in and run and play, too. We never told him that he probably wouldn't be able to run as well as the other children. So he didn't know.

In seventh grade he decided to go out for the cross—country team. Every day he trained with the team. He worked harder and ran more than any of the others — perhaps he sensed that the abilities that seemed to come naturally to so many others did not come naturally to him. Although the entire team runs, only the top seven runners have the potential to score points for the school. We didn't tell him he probably would never make the team, so he didn't know.

He continued to run four to five miles a day, every day — even the day he had a 103—degree fever. I was worried, so I went to look for him after school. I found him running all alone. I asked him how he felt. "Okay," he said. He had two more miles to go. The sweat ran down his face and his eyes were glassy from his fever. Yet he looked straight ahead and kept running. We never told him he couldn't run four miles with a 103—degree fever. So he didn't know.

Two weeks later, the names of the team runners were called. Joey was number six on the list. Joey had made the team. He was in seventh grade — the other six team members were all eighth—graders. We never told him he shouldn't expect to make the team. We never told him he couldn't do it. We never told him he couldn't do it...so he didn't know. He just did it.

译:我的儿子琼尼降生时,他的双脚向上弯弯着,医生向我们保证说经过治疗,小琼尼可以像常人一样走路,但像常人一样跑步的可能性则微乎其微。琼尼3岁之前一直在接受治疗,和支架、石膏模子打交道。七八岁的时候,他走路的样子已让人看不出他的腿有过毛病。

邻居的小孩子们做游戏的时候总是跑过来跑过去。毫无疑问小琼尼看到他们玩就会马上加进去跑啊闹的。我们从不告诉他不能像别的孩子那样跑,我们从不说他和别的孩子不一样。因为我们不对他说,所以他不知道。

七年级的时候,琼尼决定参加跑步横穿全美的比赛。每天他和大伙一块训练。也许是意识到自己先天不如别人,他训练得比任何人都刻苦。训练队的前7名选手可以参加最后比赛,为学校拿分。我们没有告诉琼尼;也许会落空,所以他不知道。

他坚持每天跑4~5英里。我永远不会忘记有一次,他发着高烧,但仍坚持训练。我为他担心,于是去学校看他,发现他正在一个人沿着长长的林荫道跑步呢。我问他感觉怎么样,"很好。"他说。还剩下最后两英里。他满脸是汗,眼睛因为发烧失去了光彩。然而他目不斜视,坚持着跑下来。我们从没有告诉他不能发着高烧去跑4英里的路,我们从没有这样对他说,所以他不知道。

两个星期后,在决赛前的3天,长跑队的名次被确定下来。琼尼是第六名,他成功了。他才是个七年级生,而其余的人都是八年级生。我们从没有告诉他不要去期望入选,我们从没有对他说他不会成功。是的,从没说起过……所以他不知道,但他却做到了!

故事英文(3)

A young man asked Socrates the secret to Socrates told the young man to meet him near the river the next They Socrates asked the young man to walk with him toward the When the water got up to their neck, Socrates took the young man by surprise and ducked him into the The boy struggled to get out but Socrates was strong and kept him there until the boy started turning Socrates pulled his head out of the water and the first thing the young man did was to gasp and take a deep breath of Socrates asked, “What did you want the most when you were there?” The boy replied, “” Socrates said, “That is the secret to When you want success as badly as you wanted the air, then you will get There is no other ” 一个年轻人向苏格拉底询问成功的秘诀,苏格拉底让年轻人第二天早晨到河边 见他。他们见面后,苏格拉底叫年轻人和他一起走向河里,当河水淹至他们的 脖子时,苏格拉底出其不意地抓住年轻人并把其压入水中,那人想要挣出水面, 而强壮有力的苏格拉底将他摁在水中直到他变得无力抗争,脸色发青。苏格拉 底将他的头拖出水面,这个年轻人所做的第一件事就是大口喘息后,深吸一口 气。苏格拉底问: “当你闷在水里的时候你ZUI想要的是什么?”年轻人回答说: “空气。 ”苏格拉底说: “那就是成功的秘诀。当你像渴望空气一样渴望成功, 你就能够获得它!没有其他的秘密了。 ” .

故事英文(4)

A boy found an eagle's egg and he put it in the nest of a prairie chicken. The eagle hatched and thought he was a chicken. He grew up doing what prairie chicken do-scratching at the dirt for food and flying short distances with a noisy fluttering of wings. It was a dreary life. Gradually the eagle grew older and bitter. One day he and his prairie chicken friend saw a beautiful bird soaring on the currents of air, high above the mountains. "Oh, I wish I could fly like that!" said the eagle. The chicken replied, "Don't give it another thought. That's the mighty eagle, the king of all birds-you could never be like him!" And the eagle didn't give it another thought. He went on cackling and complaining about life. He died thinking he was a prairie chicken. My friends, you too were born an eagle. The Creator intended you to be an eagle, so don’t listen to the prairie chickens!

译:一位小男孩发现了一只老鹰下的蛋,把它放进了一只山鸡的窝里。鹰被孵出来了,但他以为自己是一只山鸡。渐渐的他长大了,却做着山鸡所做的事---从泥土里寻找食物,做短距离的飞翔,翅膀还啪啪作响。生活非常沉闷,渐渐地鹰长大了,也越来越苦恼。有一天,他和他的山鸡朋友看见一只美丽的鸟在天空翱翔,飞的比山还高。 “哦,我要能飞的那么高该多好啊!”鹰说。山鸡回答说,“不要想了,那是凶猛无比的鹰,鸟中之王---你不可能像他一样!”于是鹰放弃了那个念头。他继续咯咯地叫,不停的抱怨生活。最后他死了,依然认为自己是一只山鸡。朋友们,你们天生就是雄鹰。造物主有意把你造就成一只雄鹰,所以不要听信山鸡的话!

故事英文(5)

我的家 I am in desperate need of help -- or Ill go Were living in a single room -- my wife, my children and my So our nerves are on edge, we yell and scream at one The room is a Do you promise to do whatever I tell you?; said the Master I swear I shall do Very How many animals do you have? A cow, a goat and six Take them all into the room with Then come back after a The disciple was But he had promised to obey! So he took the animals A week later he came back, a pitiable figure, moaning, Im a nervous The dirt! The stench! The noise! Were all on the verge of madness! Go back,said the Master, and put the animals The man ran all the way And came back the following day, his eyes sparkling with How sweet life is! The animals are The home is a Paradise, so quiet and clean and roomy! 我非常需要帮助——或者我会疯的。我们生活在一个房间里——我的妻子,我的孩子和我的法律。我们整天神经兮兮,我们互相大喊大叫。房间是地狱。 你答应按我说的去做吗?大师一本正经地说。 我发誓我会做任何事。 好的,你有多少动物吗? 一头奶牛,一头山羊和六只鸡。 把它们全带到你的房间。一个星期之后再回来。 门徒大吃一惊。但他已经承诺服从!所以他把动物。一个星期后他回来了,可怜的人物,呻吟着,我很紧张。污垢!恶臭!噪声!我们就要发疯了! 回去吧,大师说,把动物放了。 这个男人跑回家。第二天回来时,他的眼里闪烁着喜悦的光芒。生活是多么美好!动物们都离开了。家是一个天堂,那么安静,干净和宽敞的!

故事英文(6)

A young man asked Socrates the secret to Socrates told the young man to meet him near the river the next They Socrates asked the young man to walk with him toward the When the water got up to their neck, Socrates took the young man by surprise and ducked him into the The boy struggled to get out but Socrates was strong and kept him there until the boy started turning Socrates pulled his head out of the water and the first thing the young man did was to gasp and take a deep breath of Socrates asked, “What did you want the most when you were there?” The boy replied, “” Socrates said, “That is the secret to When you want success as badly as you wanted the air, then you will get There is no other ” 一个年轻人向苏格拉底询问成功的秘诀,苏格拉底让年轻人第二天早晨到河边 见他。他们见面后,苏格拉底叫年轻人和他一起走向河里,当河水淹至他们的 脖子时,苏格拉底出其不意地抓住年轻人并把其压入水中,那人想要挣出水面, 而强壮有力的苏格拉底将他摁在水中直到他变得无力抗争,脸色发青。苏格拉 底将他的头拖出水面,这个年轻人所做的第一件事就是大口喘息后,深吸一口 气。苏格拉底问: “当你闷在水里的时候你ZUI想要的是什么?”年轻人回答说: “空气。 ”苏格拉底说: “那就是成功的秘诀。当你像渴望空气一样渴望成功, 你就能够获得它!没有其他的秘密了。 ” .

故事英文(7)

The wolf and the fox want to eat the rabbit, but it wasn't easy to catch

One day the wolf says to the fox, "You go home and lie in I'll tell the rabbit that you are When he comes to look at you, you can jump up and catch " That's a good idea," says the

The fox goes home at The wolf goes to the rabbit's house and knocked at the "Who is it?" asks the "It's the I come to tell you that the fox is " Then the wolf goes

The rabbit goes to the fox's He looked in through the window and sees the fox lying in bed with his eyes He thinks, "Is the fox really dead or is he pretending to be dead? If he's not dead, he'll catch me when I go near " so he said, "The wolf says that the fox is But he doesn't look like a dead The mouth of a dead fox is always " When the fox hears this, he thinks, "I'll show him that I'm " So he opened his

The rabbit knows that the fox isn't dead, and he rans away

狼和狐狸想要吃掉兔子,但是这只兔子太难抓到了。

一天,狼对狐狸说:“你回家假装躺在床上。我去告诉兔子你已经死了。当他来看你的时候,你就可以跳起来抓住他了。”“真是个好主意!”狐狸说。

于是他立刻回到家。狼去兔子的房前敲了敲门,“是谁啊?”兔子问道。“狼,我是来告诉你狐狸已经死了。”说完狼就走开了。

兔子去狐狸家看情况。他通过狐狸家的窗户看到闭着眼睛的狐狸躺在床上。他想,狐狸是真的死了,还是在假装呢?如果他没有死,那么我走近他就会被他抓住。于是他说:“狼说狐狸死了。但是他看起来并不像死掉了呀。死去的狐狸通常都是张着嘴的。”狐狸听到这些话就想:我得证明自己是真的死了。于是他张开了嘴巴。

这时兔子知道狐狸并没有死,他就以最快的速度跑开啦。

故事英文(8)

During the Spring and Autumn Period (770-476 BC), prince Zhou Xu of the State of Wei killed his brother and became the new Zhou Xu was a He oppressed his people and indulged in wars of By launching wars, he tried to divert the people's attention and reduce their discontent with him in order to consolidate his The Duke of the State of Lu leant about Zhou Xu's usurpation of state power and his ambitious plan, he asked a senior official, "What do you think about Zhou Xu's move? "The official answered, "He indulges in wars , bringing his people much He won't get their And he's capricious, so few of his close friends follow He can never achieve his In addition, war is like If one launches wars endlessly without restraint, he'll eventually burn " Sure enough, the people of Wei with the help of the State of Chen overthrew Zhou Xu and killed him in less than a Later, people use it to mean that those who do evil will finally ruin

故事英文(9)

A tiger is hungry, he is looking for He sees a frog in front of

一只老虎很饥饿,他正在寻找食物。他看到一只青蛙在他前面。“Haha! A frog! My dinner!” so he rushes at the

“哈哈!一只青蛙,我有晚餐啦!”于是,他扑向青蛙。

Behind the tiger, there is a The little tortoise sees it; he bites the tiger’s

在老虎的后边,有一只乌龟。小乌龟看见了,他猛咬一下啊老虎的尾巴。

“Ouch!” cries the tiger and he looks The frog hears the voice and jumps into

“哎呦!”老虎疼得叫起来并回头看看。此时青蛙听见了老虎的声音,他迅速跳进水里。

“Thank you, little ” says the

“谢谢你,小乌龟。”青蛙说。

But the tiger is very “Bother it! I’ll throw you to the sky!”

大事老虎十分愤怒:“讨厌!我要把你扔到天上去。”

“Thank you, I like flying in the sky,” says the

“谢谢你,我喜欢在天空飞翔。”乌龟说。

The tiger stops, “I will throw you into the ”

老虎停下来:“那我就把你扔到到水里。”

“Oh, no! I can’t swim; I will die if you throw me into the ” The tiger threw the tortoise into the water

“哦,不!我不会游泳,如果你把我扔井水里我会死的。”老虎很快就把乌龟仍进水了。

“Thank you, ” The tortoise and the frog swim away

“谢谢你,老虎先生,再见!”乌龟和青蛙一起游走了。

词汇学习::饥饿的

:青蛙

:乌龟

:尾巴

:声音

:迅速地

故事英文(10)

When my wife,Diana, and I met a new couple at church one Sunday, we stopped to introduce ourselves and to exchange

一个星期天,我和妻子戴安娜去教堂时,碰到了一对新婚的夫妇。于是,我们停下车,向他们做了自我介绍,我们之间还表达了相互认识的喜悦之情。

We described the friendly neighborhood we lived in,and listened sympathetically as they lamented that theirs was just the

我们的话题开始谈到了邻居,我们说我们的邓居如何如何的好。当他们说到他们的邻居恰恰相反时,我们表示了对他们的同情。

Saying our good-byes, we got in our cars and drove

后来,我们向他们道了别,开车回到了家。

As we approached our house,we were horrified to see that our new-found friends were pulling into the driveway next to

当我们把车子开到家门口时,我们惊奇地发现我们的新结识的那对新婚夫妇把车停在了隔璧的停车道上。

词汇学习:

neighborhood ['neib?hud]邻居,近邻;附近;邻里情谊

church[t???t?]教堂;礼拜;教派;教会;教徒

故事英文(11)

Time is Everyone has 24 hours in a There are 365 days in a Once a day runs out in our life, it will never come back If we love our lives, we shouldn’t waste We must control The best way to use time is to plan it

When making the study plan, we should remember two First, be Don’t try to do too many Second, a good study plan should be We may make some small changes on a weekly basis but follow the same

Let’s be the master of time, start out plan

时间很重要。人人每天有二十四小时,每年有三百六十五天,一旦我们生命中的一天消逝,就再也不会回来。我们要是热爱生命,就不应该浪费时间。我们应该掌握时间。使用时间的办法就是好好计划时间。

在制定学习计划时,我们应该记住两件事。第一,应该现实一些,不要企图干太多的事情。第二,好的计划要灵活一点。我们可以每周做些小的变动,但总的模式不变。

让我们当时间的主人,今天就开始我们的计划。

故事英文(12)

The Wind And The Sun

One day the wind said to the sun, “Look at that man walking along the I can get his cloak off more quickly than you ” “We will see about that,” said the “I will let you try ” So the wind tried to make the man take off his He blew and blew, but the man only pulled his cloak more closely around “I give up,” said the wind at “I cannot get his cloak ” Then the sun He shone as hard as he The man soon became hot and took off his

风和太阳

有一天风跟太阳说:“看看那个沿着路上走的人。我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来。“我们等着看吧,”太阳说,“我让你先试。因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来。他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧。“我放弃了,”风最后说,“我无法让他把披风脱下来。”然后由太阳试试看。他尽可能地晒他。不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了。

故事英文(13)

laugh out of the other side of your mouth

乐极生悲

Chunyu Kun (淳于髡) lived in the state of Qi (齐国) during the Warring States Period (战国,475-221 BC).He was wise, humorous and He skillfully advised the king on many occasions and successfully went to many states as an

战国时期,齐国有个叫淳于髡的人。他幽默机智,能说会道,给齐威王出过许多好主意,并且成功出使了许多其他的国家。

In the year 349 BC, the State of Chu (楚国) dispatched a large force to attack

公元349年,楚国派出大批军队攻打齐国。

The king of Qi sent Chunyu Kun to the state of Zhao (赵国) to ask for help, with a lot of valuable

齐王派淳于髡去赵国寻求帮助,于是他带着许多贵重的礼品去了赵国。

The king of Zhao accpeted the gifts gladly and sent a hundred thousand troops to help

赵王见了礼物十分高兴,派了十万士兵去援助齐国。

The king of Chu withdrew his army that very night as soon as he got the

那天晚上,楚王得到这消息,马上撤回了自己的军队。

The king of Qi was released and pleased with Chunyu He set a banquet for

齐威王松了一口气,十分满意淳于髡的表现,并决定设宴为他庆功。

During the meal, the king asked Chunyu Kun, "How much wine can you drink before you're drunk, Sir?"

在宴会上,齐威王问淳于髡:“先生你喝多少酒会醉?”

Knowing the king had a bad habit of drinking all night, Chunyu Kun decided to take this chance to admonish the So he replied, "I get drunk when I drink ten litres or "

他幽默地回答说:“我有时喝一升酒就会醉,有时喝一百升酒才会醉。”

Puzzled, the king asked, "Since you are drunk after ten litres, how can you finish another ninty litres?"

齐威王听了很奇怪。他问:“你喝一升已经醉了,怎么还会有喝一百升的道理呢?”

Chunyu Kun then explained that he could drink different amounts of wine under different He said, "This occurs to me that when you drink to your limit, you get so drunk that you lose your sense; once joy reaches its height, then it's sorrow's This is the rule for Whatever you do, you are bound to end up in the opposite direction when you exceed the "

故事英文(14)

诺巴斯的葡萄园

Once upon a time, there was a man named Naboth, who had a very nice He inherited1 the vineyard from his father, he got a lot of money from

One day the king passed by the vineyard, he found the yard was so beautiful that he wanted to have So he went to Naboth and asked, "Would you sell the whole vineyard to me? I can pay you some " "I'm very It is a heritage2 of my family, I can't give it to you at any price," said The king told her the The queen said, "You forget you are the king! Let me teach you how get You can make Naboth an office, then find an excuse and sentence him to " The king did what the queen said, Naboth died and the king got the

When God learned3 about this, he was very angry and said, "The king must be eaten by dogs, and the queen must be eaten by big They are not good people, they take the things which are not " At last, people found the king and the queen were dead when they went out for a

从前,有一个人,名叫诺巴斯。他从父亲那里继承了葡葡园,并且靠葡葡园挣了很多钱。

一天,国王从葡萄园经过,他看见了这个非常標亮的葡萄园,很想得到它。于是,他去问同诺巴斯,“能把这个葡萄园全部卖给我吗?我可以给你钱。”“很遗憾。这个葡萄园是我的'亲人传给我的遗产,无论多少钱,我都不能卖。”国王回去了,他很不高兴。王后同他,“出了什么事?”国王把这件事告诉了她。王后说,“你忘了你是国王!让我来教你怎么办。你可以给诺巴斯一个官当,然后找一个借口判他死刑。”国王照着王后的话做了,诺巴斯死了以后,国王得到了葡萄园。

后来,神知道了这件事,他非常生气地说,“国王必须被狗吃掉,王后必须被大鸟吃掉。因为他们不是好人,他们拿了本不属于自己的东西。”后来,人们发现了国王和王后的尸体,他们是在郊游的时时候死去的。

故事英文(15)

自食其果

A self-important lion in the jungle tried to make his mastery clear to

He was so confident that he paid no attention to the smaller animals and went right up to a He asked the bear, "Who is the king of the jungle?" The bear replied, "Of course you "

Then the lion asked a tiger the same The tiger replied with some reluctance1, "Of course you " And then he went to ask an But the elephant would not allow the lion to do He suddenly took hold of the lion with his long nose and bounced2 the lion against a tree, leaving him bleeding3 and badly shaken

When the lion finally got up, he blamed the elephant and said: "Even if you couldn't answer my question, it's not necessary for you to act so "

热带丛林里的`一个妄自菲薄的狮子试图使所有的动物都明白它的统治地位。

它非常自信,对较小的动物不屑一顾,而是直接去问一只黑熊:“谁是丛林里的大王呀?” 黑熊回答说:“当然是你呀。”

于是它又去问一个老虎同样的问题。老虎有点勉强地回答说:“当然是你呀!”然后他又去问一头大象。可是大象不买它的账,突然用它的长鼻子把狮子抓起来向一棵树扔过去,让它鲜血淋漓和浑身发抖。

狮子终于爬起来时,它责怪大象说:“即使你回答不了我的问题,也用不着这么粗鲁嘛。”

故事英文(16)

The Miser

A MISER sold all that he had and bought a lump of gold, which he buried in a hole in the ground by the side of an old wall and went to look at One of his workmen observed his frequent visits to the spot and decided to watch his He soon discovered the secret of the hidden treasure, and digging down, came to the lump of gold, and stole The Miser, on his next visit, found the hole empty and began to tear his hair and to make loud A neighbor, seeing him overcome with grief and learning the cause, said, "Pray do not grieve so; but go and take a stone, and place it in the hole, and fancy that the gold is still lying It will do you quite the same service; for when the gold was there, you had it not, as you did not make the slightest use of "

守财奴

有个守财奴变卖了他所有的家产,换回了金块,并秘密地埋在一个地方。他每天走去看 看他的宝藏。有个在附近放羊的牧人留心观察,知道了真情,趁他走后,挖出金块拿走了。 守财奴再来时,发现洞中的金块没有了,便捶胸痛哭。有个人见他如此悲痛,问明原因后, 说道:“喂,朋友,别再难过了,那块金子虽是你买来的,但并不是你真正拥有的。去拿一 块石头来,代替金块放在洞里,只要你心里想着那是块金子,你就会很高兴。这样与你拥有 真正的金块效果没什么不同。依我之见,你拥有那金块时,也从没用过。”

故事英文(17)

Once upon a time a wolf was lapping at a When he looked up, he saw a lamb drinking a little lower

"There’s my supper," he "I will find some excuse to catch " Then he called out to the lamb, "How dare you muddle the water?" "No, master," said the "I cannot muddle your water because it runs down from you to "

"Well, then," said the "Why did you call me bad names this time last year?" "It was impossible," said the "I am only six months "

"I don’t care," shouted the "If it was not you, it must be your " After that he rushed at the poor little lamb and ate it

从前,一只狼在溪流喝水,看到一只小羊在下游喝水。

“那是我的晚餐,”狼想,“我要找一个借口吃掉他。”于是,他恶狠狠地对小羊说:“你怎么敢搅浑浊了我的水?”“我没有,先生,”小羊回答说,“我在下游喝水,怎么能搅浑浊你喝的水呢?”

“那么,”狼见此计不成,又说道,“你去年的今天为什么说我的坏话?”“不可能,”小羊说,“我现在才只有六个月大。”

“我不管,”狼说,“如果不是你,就是你的爸爸。”说完,他就冲向小山羊,把他吃掉了。

故事英文(18)

Big Ben

大本钟

Big Ben is not the name of a It is a name of the It is in London is the capital city of

大本钟不是一个人的名字,它是钟的名字,它在伦敦。伦敦是英国的首都。

The big clock has four So no matter where you stand, you can see the face of the The hands are about four meters

大本钟有四个面,因此无论站在什么方面,你都能见到钟面。大本钟的指南针大约4米长。

If you go to London, you may want to visit the house of the In that place you will find Big Ben sits at the top of the clock tower in the House of the The big clock makes a very loud “Ding Ding dong”- the clock strikes every quarter of an

如果你去伦敦,你可能想要参观以后大厦。在那个地方你会找到坐落在英国议会大厦钟楼的大本钟。大本钟的声音很大,“叮咚,叮咚”,每15分钟敲一次。

相关推荐

关于考试的作文

考试作文
在人生中有许许多多的考试。它们有时会给你惊喜,有时还会给你带来巨大的困饶。这不,今天我来到学校上课的时候,数学老师说了一句:待会考试,你们先自行复习。听到这个消息的我,顿时被数学老师的一番话语给吓到了
展开详情

荷花第二课时教案(集锦6篇)

教案
荷花第二课时教案(1)人教版小学语文三年级下册教案--《荷花》第二课时教学设计一岩岩|2011-2-247:51:00人教版小学语文三年级下册教案--《荷花》第二课时教学设计一【设计理念】阅读教学的紧
展开详情

沁园春教案设计(精品4篇)

教案
沁园春教案设计(1)《沁园春长沙》教案师:上课!生:老师好!师:同学们好!请坐!我叫唐浩,和你们学校的一位老师同姓、同名、同字,很好记,这节课由我和大家一起学习,希望能学得愉快。我们今天学习的是毛泽东
展开详情

2022大学生教育实习心得范文

实习专题
人生总有很多的第一次,当我进入实习学校开端我的教育实习任务,我的身份第一次变成了教师。当先生向我打招待说出那句“教师好!”时,心中说不出的美,但又有些心虚。我能否能够胜任这个职业呢我将会给先生留下怎样
展开详情

大学军训感悟小结范文

军训专题
在已经走到军训的半途了,转眼间军训的日子已如流星般逝去一半了,现在对于军训剩下的日子,真的是”又爱又憎“,既期待它快点过去,又希望它慢点走,因为军训中我们也有太多的不舍,多少会有点留恋,感觉自己是长大
展开详情

六年级语文下册期末试卷

六年级语文
校名____班级____姓名____得分____(卷首语:亲爱的同学们,经历过春天的辛勤耕耘,终于到了采撷盛夏的硕果时刻!相信你一定能够发挥最好的状态,在试卷上留下你美观的字迹,反复推敲的答案,同时还
展开详情

端午节经典诗歌朗诵稿(汇编5篇)

诗歌
端午节经典诗歌朗诵稿(1)是平凡的一天,一日又一日,一年又一年,一直推移到这一天。没有花开得艳,没有果结得甜,没有人问候,也没有人抱怨。一忽儿,火红的樱桃啊,它玲珑地甜,酸得你的舌尖直痉挛。阳光在收割
展开详情

紧张的考试作文

考试作文
经过一阶段的乐理复习,将要面对的是残酷而紧张的乐理考试。星期六下午,我怀着紧张而兴奋的心情走进了考场。一路上,我的心扑扑直跳。考场外面,却排起了一条条“长龙”,这是怎么回事呢?原来是在检查准考证呢!发
展开详情

大学英语作文

英语
Extracurricularactivitiesisanimportantcontentofqualityeducation,richandvariedextracurricularactiviti
展开详情

广玉兰教案(优质18篇)

教案
广玉兰教案(1)教材简析:本篇课文选自苏教版小学语文第十册第十课。这是一篇散文,文笔优美,描写了广玉兰花的色美、形秀、香幽以和叶片的独特情趣,表达了作者对广玉兰的喜爱之情。课文的语言优美,用词准确、生
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
尺有所短寸有所长教案(推荐8篇) 八年级学习计划范文大全 大皮球教案(精品15篇) 基础会计练习题及答案(精编10篇) 高一第二天的军训日记500字 小红帽故事(优选20篇) 中考作文 高一物理学习方法和知识点 坚持高二作文2022范文 淘气包马小跳读书心得感悟500字 宿新市徐公店教学反思(实用10篇) 人教小学五年级上册语文课本必背内容 相约春天550字六年级作文 怎么做高考语文诗歌鉴赏题 艺考播音主持自备稿件练习专用(优选4篇) 四年级读书笔记大全 小学二年级数学知识点北师大版 大中国音乐教案(精品19篇) 2022高中生学习历史的方法大全 消防安全知识广播稿 七年级下册的地理知识点 英文作文范文(实用17篇) 高三作文痕迹800字范文 如何开导不听话的宝宝 高中英语学习方法与技巧大(精选10篇) 宽容议论文高二范文 人教版高二化学重难点 中学生座右铭 四年级暑期语文练习与复习指导 小学作文 2022小学1-6年级语文学习方法,小升初语文背诵方法分享 读《从百草园到三味书屋》有感 有关科普知识作文300字 高考满分作文 一年认识钟表教学设计(必备19篇) 稻草人教学反思(集锦19篇) 娱乐快报 一年级数学假期作业练习试题 三字经读书笔记 七律长征读后感 话题作文和谐(实用16篇) 大学新生军训结束心得范文 有关高考英语冲刺复习的知识点 大学生女生军训心得 幸福伴我成长800字优秀范文 高中金属的氧化物知识点 大学生军训总结500字范文 沙画教案(优质8篇) 高考数学考场答题技巧,草稿不可忽视! 关于母爱的名言 毕业经验交流会心得 高考数学选填技巧 民间玩具教案(汇集4篇) 于德北《秋夜》阅读答案 高二历史的学习指导方法 五一劳动节话题作文_劳动最光荣精彩作文 优美诗歌大全(汇集17篇) 小升初数学必备易错知识点与公式大全 军训第一天日记600字范文 高三英语作文 以一件委屈的事为话题的作文 我心中的英雄小升初作文 教师节礼物 双城记读书笔记500字范文 高一物理必修一物理公式大全 高中英语语法的知识点 关于中秋的名言(汇总7篇) 地理高考知识点总结大全 小雨沙沙说课稿(精品17篇) 催人上进的励志名言 高一英语重点语法英语笔记--定语从句 《芭蕉》阅读答案 2022高中学数学的技巧 英语语法易错点 安全知识作文 有关成长的故事(精选15篇) 思修实践整理心得体会 一次诚信考试作文 《你是我的宝贝》读书笔记 读《渔夫的妻子》有感 安徒生童话读书心得感悟 考试后的打算作文 品味人生散文(集合8篇) 我想有一个家作文 创新精神高二作文800字 自我反省的句子(合集6篇) 小学六年级寒假日记 自信满分作文(推荐16篇) 考试的作文 有关大学生社会实践心得体会 大班教育笔记 教育孩子经验心得体会 卖故事(汇总13篇) 学会合作心理健康教案(甄选3篇) 中考满分作文600字 高三以落后就要挨打为话题的优秀作文 小学教师个人先进事迹材料 我爱你中国的汉字教案(集锦8篇) 君子故事(合集4篇) 高三作文生活的颜色范文 勤能补拙800字优秀范文 寒假读《将心比心》有感 期中考试总结模板(优选17篇) 麦琪的礼物读书心得感悟 常用教学方法有哪些(合集16篇) 大学生三下乡社会实践心得体会 有关考试的作文 走在花季500字初中作文 高考冲刺励志名言名句150句 提高数学成绩的技巧 一句名言给我的启示作文(集锦3篇) 国庆节诗歌 有关与青春在一起为题的初中作文1000字 考试风波四年级作文 读资治通鉴有感范文 瓦尔登湖读书笔记 银行十佳柜员事迹材料 大学英语作文 幼儿家庭教育实施方案 大会邀请函参考(通用9篇) 小学课文乌塔读后感 人教版桥教学设计(精编7篇) 感恩孝敬主题班会(集锦6篇) 2022英语高考作文常用句子大全 提升成绩的学习方法集锦 读《背影》有感范文 初三英语作文范文与高分技巧 高中英语语法教学 儿童节主题班会教案(优质17篇) 但丁的名言(汇总6篇) 高三英语高效的学习方法分享 夏洛的网读书笔记600字 关于环保的主题班会(热门9篇) 部编版一年级数学下册知识点 数学学习方法(集锦19篇) 留学新加坡优势有哪些 幼儿园卫生保健资料管理制度(集合5篇) 超甜的睡前故事(通用11篇) 新初三暑期怎样学习初三物理 2022高中语文阅读常见题型答题技巧 激励人奋进的名言警句 专升本社会实践活动心得体会 名人的梦想故事(必备5篇) 2022年狼王梦读书心得感悟500字 端午节晚会活动方案 高中英语语法教学反思 高二读后感大全 月亮与六便士读书笔记 小学五年级数学湘教版知识点 感恩故事字(合集16篇) 时生读后感范文 小蜜蜂教案(合集15篇) 三年级作文我有一个好伙伴 关于写人作文400字(汇编3篇) 《帝王蛾》阅读答案 高中语文必考题阅读的解题技巧(集合10篇) 安徒生童话读书心得体会范文300字 七年级语文三单元知识点 小学生作文:对妈妈说心里话 高三生物教师年度工作总结 繁星春水读书笔记范文500字 生命生命第一课时教案(优质3篇) 8年级上册语文古诗(精选20篇) 八年级I有关亲情作文范文 我的考试烦恼作文 快乐生活的句子(集锦5篇) 考试后感想作文 初三入学需要注意的学习方式 部编版七年级语文一二单元测试题 《悲惨世界》的读书笔记 高一关于艾滋病的作文 2022年全国卷三高考满分作文 和谐之美500字初中作文 两猫相争教案(甄选8篇) 朗诵课件(汇集3篇) 五一出行注意_番禺区这些景区游览有新规 英语学习计划作文 感恩的课件(集锦16篇) 初中论语读书心得800字 寒假社会实践活动心得体会 教师节送什么礼物 防校园欺凌教育教案(精品12篇) 最后的战象教学设计(精编17篇) 阳光的故事(通用4篇) 高尔基名人名言(通用5篇) 历史上重大改革回眸知识点(精编3篇) 《淡淡的深情》阅读答案 故事乌鸦喝水(必备10篇) 小寒诗句(推荐8篇) 高中英语语法考点总结 朝天子咏喇叭教案(汇编5篇) 有关选择为话题议论文 汤姆叔叔的小屋读书心得体会500字 青铜葵花读书笔记 基础会计试题及答案(汇编18篇) 南辕北辙教学设计(汇集20篇) 生活在幸福中600字精彩作文 中国历史初二下册第一二三单元知识点 高三语文基本学习方法 2022小升初数学考试中的技巧