(学生活动)利用图片或照片复习过去进行时的用法。

(录像演示)通过情景复习过去进行时表达一个过去某个时间所发生的动作。

Step 2 Listening

(声音课件展示)让学生边听边完成听力练习

Step 3 Read and say

(学生活动)根据不同的`职业特点,让学生选择最好的答案来回答警察的问话。

(录像演示)情景演示警察调查案件时询问每个人的情景,运用过去进行时来表达当时发生的动作。观看后教师可让学生写对话并表演出来。

(学生活动)提供一个案情,让学生来表演过程。

Here is another situation for the students to practise. A very famous drawing was stolen in the art gallery last night. You are trying to find out who did that. You can ask the question “What were you doing at nine o’clock last night?” After everyone has answered the question, the class discuss together, “Who do you think stole the painting from the gallery? Why?”

Step 4 Read and talk

Read the table about what David was doing at different times yesterday, then ask and answer in pairs.

(录像演示)情景演示询问过去某个时间点正在进行的动作,看后让学生进行模仿练习。

Step 5 Writing

通过图片展示昨天一天的主要活动,让学生描述每个不同的时刻正在发生的动作。然后让学生用过去进行时描述自己昨天的一天的活动。

Step 6 Reading

(录像演示)情景演示关于邻里关系的幽默故事,回答:How do you think the neighbour wasn’t a good neighbour?

(课件演示)让学生跟读此篇幽默故事,回答下列问题:

1. Why were Masha and Sasha tired of Misha?

2. What did Masha borrow today?

3. Did Sasha want to lend him?

4. How did Sasha do?

5. What do you think happened at last?

6. What will you do if you were Sasha?

Step 7 Discussion

Discuss what a person should or should not do in the neighbourhood.

Step 8 Checkpoint

(录像演示)总结归纳过去进行时的用法、构成及其陈述和疑问句式。

归纳本单元的useful expressions

Step 9 Exercise

完成下列句子。

1.司机正开车去天津。

The driver______ ______ _______ ______Tianjin.

2.他们厌倦了这项工作。

They______ _______ ______ ______the work.

3.他决定礼貌地拒绝他。

He ______ ______ ______ him politely.

4.我需要一把花园剪刀。

I need ______ _______ ______ ______ _______.

5.我们整天将在花园工作。

We'll______ _______all day in the garden.

答案:1.was driving a truck to 2.were fed up with 3.decided to refuse 4.a pair of garden scissors 5.be working

Step 10 Homework

1. Write about what David was doing at different times yesterday. Begin like this “David had a busy day yesterday. He was having an English class at eight o’clock in the morning. . . .”

2. Finish off the workbook exercises.

3. Write a short passage about what you were doing at different times yesterday.

英文教案(2)

Goood moring, I'm glad to interpret my lesson here . The lesson plan I am going to talk about is Part A let's learn of unit1 PEP Primary English I will explain how to teach and the reason for doing this from following

Ⅰ analysis of the teaching

Ⅱ ways of teaching and learning .

Ⅲ teaching procedures

Ⅳ blackboard design

V assessment

Now Let’s focus on the analysis of teaching It can be divided into 3 parts as followed: the status and the function, the teaching objectives , the main points and difficult points, I’ll talk about it one by

This lesson is the first lesson of unit 1, book7 . It includes two parts: Let’s learn and let’s In section 1, it mainly deals with these key phrases: on foot, by bike, by bus, by train, by And in section 2, it provides a game for the Ss to prastise the patterns: How do you go to…? And the answer: I go… on

Our students have already known some vehicles in the daily It’s not difficult for them to understand and use these words . If students can learn it well, it will help students to learn the rest of this So, I set the following aims:

The first is language objectives

To make sure that students can read, recognize and use these key phrases :on foot ,by bike,by bus,by train

The next is ability objectives

(1) To develop Ss’ abilities of listening and

(2) To train the Ss’ ability of working in

moral objectives

(1)to help students know some vehicles and comprehend the traffic rules

(2) To foster Ss’ consciousness of good co-operation and proper

The main points and difficult points about this lesson is:

(1) To make sure that Ss can use these key phrases correctly and

(2) To enable Ss to study in groups and co-operate

(3) To develop Ss’ interest in

Difficult points

To help the Ss ask and answer the question “How do you go to…?

part Ⅱways of teaching and learning

As we all know: the main instructional aims of learning English in primary school is to cultivate pupils’ basic abilities of listening and speaking and their good sense of the English So in this lesson I’ll mainly use “Task-based” teaching That is to say, I will let the Ss learn in real situations, finish a task by making a survey”How do you go to school?” to help Ss to get a better understanding of the key I will arrange these activities: guessing game, finishing a survey and having a And in this lesson a recorder, CAI, will be

partⅢ teaching procedures>I’ll finish this lesson in five

step1 lead--in activities

I will begin my class with "drawing and guessing" game, just like this : I show students some vehicles such as bike ,bus ,jeep which they learned before by "Stick Figures" and ask them guess what’s

Purpose: It is important to form a better English learning surrounding for the Ss by guessing and at the same time it provides situations to review learned knowledge for the next

step2 prestentation

Now I’ll mainly talk about this

1、first there is a Free talk between T and For example: I show many pictures of beautiful cities and ask students some questions, such as "do you like this city?where do you want to go ?"and help Ss to answer them with "by train ,by plane,by ship".

By the way, I show the picture of a school, and say“ I go to schiool by bus” ,Ss read this do the actions and ask "how do you go to school?",show many pictures of tools such as ,on foot by bike ,by bus to help students answer my question one by

To present the key structures one by one is much easier for the Ss to learn and grasp the

2 With the help of the CAI I set a situation to help Ss understand the way of using these key phrases:

A boy is coming, who is going to He says: I go to school by…Then play the sounds of bus, bike ask students to listen carefully and tell “I go to school by…" according to the different sounds, by the way , I present another new phrases:by subway

Purpose:Make Ss use these new phrases with sentence structures, to help Ss use the language in a real

step3 practise

3 I order to make every student read these new phrases correctly, I design a "drill "in this step, I show cards as soon as possible ,students should read the words quickly and spell Then I ask 'How do you go to school?'students answer "I go to "also I will quicken the speed to ask .

The purpose is to draw the whole students'attention to the spelling of the words

4 After this, I ask Ss to do "Let's play " in They use places cards and vehicle cards, ask and answer:How do you go to …? I go to … by…”

5, If Ss can ask and answer expertly, I will ask them to make a short

the purpose of this is to help students to learn those sentenses through a ture situation and make the dialogues in order to check if Ss can usse these key prases、sentences structures skillfully

step 4 consolidation

let students do a survey about "how do you go to school?"and the table like this :write down names and tools another Ss choose

Task-based teaching method is used here to develop Ss’ ability of ; communication and also their ability of co-operation will be well

step 5 homework

ask students to collect other kinds of transport tools through the library ,

the purpose of this is to stimulate the interest of learning english and to wide the students'knowledge

step6 blackboard design

my blackboard design like this :on the left Ishow the phrases:on foot,by the right there are many sentences:how do you go to school?I go to "

step 7 assessment

due to the students'age ,I make every students work in class through many activities in order to stimulate the students'interest and provide they a wide thinking I make students learn this lesson very well through desiring scene statues

that's all,thank you for your listening !

英文教案(3)

《Tomorrow’s world》教学设计

Part One: Teaching Design

第一部分 教学设计

Aims and requirements

? Read a formal proposal and summaries of three science fiction

? Listen to facts and opinions and an interview about computer

? Discuss your views on technology and interview a classmate about his or her computer

? Write a proposal for a computer room and a short science fiction ● Welcome to the Unit

Step 1: ) As is known, most people love reading science fiction These stories allow people to use their imagination and think about what life will be like in the What do you like most about science fiction stories? In order for all of us to have a good understanding of the text, try to design and make a poster for one of the science fiction stories you were asked to brought to How did you feel when you were reading the story? Draw several pictures which highlight the main characters and scenes in the You may also choose one scene in the story that you liked the most and draw one picture of this ) Please tell your science fiction story in groups of Then I'll ask a few students to tell your stories in front of the

Now I'd like to ask you some questions which will help you to find out the main characteristics of science fiction

What do you like most about science fiction stories, the characters, plot or the language used?

Why do you think so many people are interested in science fiction stories?

( Because they allow people to use their imagination and think about what life will be like in the )) Now look, here's a stick in my This stick is a 'magic wand" and it can be used to make things happen in the Please have a discussion about the following questions and express your opinions

What will life be like in the year 20XX?

What would you like to happen by 20XX?

What would you not like to see in 20XX?

If you could use the magic wand to make one thing happen in the future, what would it be?

Read the instructions and focus on the four Discuss the pictures in (P41)Picture 1:What is the robot doing in this picture? (Serving dinner for the )

What else can a robot do?

Do you think robots can do everything for humans? Why or why not? (Robots can do a lot of repetitive or tedious things for human beings, for example, they can help people do housework; with the help of robots, more high-tech products can be produced, which will make people's lives more convenient; what's more, robots can help people do boring or dangerous work so that people can have time to )

Do you think you will have a robot at home in the future?Picture 2:Where are the passengers going? (To the Moon or to )

Do you believe that one day traveling to the Moon or to Mars would be just like traveling to another city? Why or why not?

If you had a chance, would you like to fly to the Moon or another planet?Picture 3:What are the people in this picture doing? (Having a birthday )

How old is the man? (200 years )

What do you think a 200-year-old man would look like? Do you think the man in the picture looks that old?

Do you think people can live that long in the future? Why or why not? (With the development of genetic research, scientists can find out the secret of living In the future, human beings can live much longer than we live )Picture4:Can you tell where these "people" are and what they are doing there? (In the )

Can you tell who these "people" are and what they are doing there? (Apparently some of the people sitting in the office are not human They are aliens from outer The aliens and the human beings are discussing something in the

What problems are the aliens and the people probably talking about? (They are probably discussing peace issues in the Galaxy or trade affairs between other planets and the )

What is the relationship between them? ()

英文教案(4)

Step 2: Sharing information

Form your own groups and discuss the three questions listed under the four pictures

Express your opinions freely and report your responses back to the whole

Sample answers

With the development of science and technology, human beings could travel wherever they want in the The Moon and other planets could eventually become tourist Travelling to the Moon or to another planet might be as easy as traveling to another You might just have to book a ticket, get packed and think about what present you would like to bring back to your friends on the

In my point of view, robots could do almost everything in the With the development of science and technology, they may be designed almost the same as They could help people do boring and dangerous For example, it would be possible for robots to be lowered to the ocean floor and left to explore the ocean; robots could play an important role in exploration missions to other planets; they could also be the companions of humans and assist humans physically and psychologically, that is, they could perform more useful functions than just All in all, robots could do much more in the future than we can imagine

New technology seems like magic, it can do a lot of amazing things that we could never imagine before, I'd like to see that a virtual world could be created with the help of technology so that people could live in both a real world and a virtual We could not only play games, travel or experience excitement in the virtual world, but also we could do whatever we can do in More questions for you to answer:

Do you think robots will replace human beings in the future?

What things do you think robots can't do?ResourcesRobots

One high-tech industry that is growing quickly in the 21st century is Nowadays scientists are doing research and trying to build humanoid robots with arms and legs that can move It has been reported that modern robots can even have thoughts and facial Robots can do a lot of work autonomously for For more information about robots, you may check the following website:

●Reading Not just watching a filmResourcesVirtual reality cinema

A virtual reality cinema is one where computer graphics, sound effects, chemically produced odours and electrical sensors are used to create a complete environment, giving people the opportunity to have an enhanced interactive experience by exciting all five of their Sensors that are triggered by movement are used to make the participant feel as if they are moving through this artificial If you need more information, you can visit the following website:

Step 1: Leading-in

The reading material is a business proposal about RealCine, a virtual reality cinema which is supported by extraordinary You are required to learn some information about how this product works, why it is better than ordinary cinema, and how it can be used in many other

Ok, now some questions for you:

Do you like reading novels?

What kind of novel do you like best? What about science fiction novels?

Why do you like them or not?

Science fiction is often about the things that may be possible in the far It can help us develop our minds and Let's watch the extracts from the film

What kind of feelings do you have after watching it?

Maybe you can strongly feel the rapid development of science and technology after watching the We will sense more advanced technology in the film

Step 2: Fast reading for general ideas

The article in this section is a business proposal which introduces a new business Skim and scan the proposal and try to find answers to the three questions in Part Focus on the most important information needed to answer the Pay attention to the structure of the A virtually reality cinema called

All five of our

My ninety-year-old

Read the proposal carefully and complete Part Questions in Part C1 are to check your ability of locating specific The proposal is about a virtual reality cinema:

The technology behind this product is virtual

They wear special VR headsets and

A straw sensor delivers the special food and drink chemicals into the viewer's

He attended a World Cup final as the captain of the Brazilian football team and scored the winning He was asked to sign his name for his

Because VR is not

They could be trained using RealCine without the risk of being sent into a burning

Discuss the article and analyse the Conclude the main idea of each part of this idea

Introduction(Para1)The abstract of the proposalMain body(Paras2-7)

How RealCine works;

Why RealCine is better than ordinary cinema;

How it can be used in other (Para 8)

Conclusion of the proposal

Step 3: Detailed reading for important information

Do Part You can refer to the chart you analyzed

C2 Paragraphs 3and

Paragraphs 2, 5 and

Paragraph

Answer the following question and fill in the chart according to the

How can RealCine excite the viewers' five senses?SenseThings needed

Effect in RealCineSightSpecial VR headsets

Viewers can see a world of 3D animation all around VR headsets

Viewers can hear the sounds clearly all around openings in the headset

Smells are given gloves

Viewers can touch people and objects in the straw sensor

Special food and drink chemicals are placed into the viewer's

Read the following sentences and think about the characteristics of the language used in this

I believe you will be amazed by the RealCine experience, and will agree that this is an extraordinary technology that must be developed

Viewers will be surprised at how real it

RealCine works by making the viewers feel that they are actually in the

I am sure you will agree that RealCine provides a fantastic opportunity for the film-maker

What do you think of the language used in these sentences? Don't you think that the language used here is quite attractive and persuasive and clear as well?

As a decision maker, do you think you would finally be persuaded to invest or develop RealCine? Why or why not?

The purpose of a business proposal is to plan or suggest a new The goal is to help the customers or the investors make their Therefore, clear and persuasive language is often

英文教案(5)

Read the Reading See if you will learn something from A is often the case, a successful business proposal needs to be objective and that detailed information and convincing facts or examples together with the passive voice are frequently used to achieve this Therefore, when reading a business proposal, you can focus on these

Read the article again and underline the sentences using the passive voice in the Give some explanations why the passive voice is

Complete Part D, referring to the 1g 2f 3d 4c 5h 6a 7b 8e

Part E is a reply to the proposal, which serves as a summary of the article about Please complete it (1) virtual reality (2) viewers

(3) character (4) low

(5) via (6) football

(7) thrilled (8) adventures

(9) fantastic (10) risk

Step 4: Post-reading activities

Now I'd like you to hold a group Imagine what special effect you hope to have if you can see a popular film like "Harry Potter" in )Do you think watching a Harry Potter film in RealCine is more exciting and interesting than in an ordinary cinema? Why or why not?

Please make an advertisement poster for this imaginary virtual reality Then make an oral presentation of your advertisements in You can vote and choose the best one from all the State your reasons for your

Write an introduction to In the introduction, you may state your own opinions on

Here's two opinions, what do you think of them? Let's hold a debate activity in two Please State your reasons

1) Those who support virtual reality believe that, with this technology, people can do almost everything, even things that cannot be realized in normal We don't need to travel any more or spend so much time with friends any Virtual reality can provide any necessary features that we need in our

2) Others insist that, real life and interpersonal communication should never be replaced by imaginary People should take off the headsets and experience the real life

Do Parts A1 and A2 on page 96 in your

Read the instructions for Part F and discuss with your partners the questions closely related to new Share your opinions and report your answers to the

Read Part A first and then do Part B in the writing section of this unit on page 103 in your

●Word power

Word power deals with different expressions related to By learning rules of word formations, such as adding suffixes to verbs, and adjectives to form abstract nouns, you'll increase your vocabulary more

Brainstorming

Revise the common suffixes that are used to form adjectives learnt in Unit

Compare the following two groups of You need to decide which part of speech each word is, and think about the similarities and differences between the two

Group1: house, milk, driver; game

Group2: revision, preparation, decision, difference, information,

All the words are nouns, but words in Group1 refer to physical things and those in Group2 refer to ideas, actions, and The nouns in Group2 are called abstract nouns, and we always use them to say something we cannot see or touch

For reference 

A concrete noun refers to objects and substances, including people and animals that exist They can be either an uncountable noun or a countable

eg: Clocks and watches exist physically and are Concrete Time is a concept that has no physical existence; it is not a Concrete Noun but an Abstract

英文教案(6)

新目标九年英语英文教案Unit11 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? Unit 11 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? Part 1: Teaching design (第一部分:教学设计) Structures: Indirect questions Target language: Excuse me. Do you know where I can exchange money? Sure. There’s bank on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bank is next to the bookstore. Vocabulary: escalator, drugstore, restroom, furniture, department store, shampoo, advantage, disadvantage, exchange money, hang out Learning strategies: Listen for specific information, Cooperating SECTION A Goals ●To learn to use Indirect questions ●To learn to tell about places Procedures Warming up by learning grammar Hello everyone. I am a strange here in this city. Could you tell me how to get to the supermarket? All right, I am telling a lie to you. I am not new here. I said so just to help you learn to use the Indirect questions. Now turn to page 87 first and look at the three sentences in the Grammar Focus. Do you know where I can buy shampoo? Could you tell me how to get to the post office? Could you please tell me where I can get a dictionary? Have you noticed the word “where” and “how” used in the sentences. The questions introduced by them are called the Indirect questions. Now in pairs make similar sentences with “where” and “how”. Do you know where I can go hiking in the mountain? Could you tell me how to have a good time in a big city? Could you please tell me where I can find a good English teacher? 1a Matching things with places On page 86 is a picture of a city. A visitor is asking someone questions about things to do at certain places. Now look at the picture and match each thing with a place. Where to…? C buy shampoo D get some magazines E make a telephone call G get a dictionary D get some information about the town C buy some writing paper E buy some stamps B save money 1b Listening and completing It is difficult to get around in a new place. Now listen to the recording and complete the dialogue in the picture on page 86. Tapescript Conversation 1 Girl1: Excuse me. Could you tell me where I can buy some stamps? Boy1: Yes. There’s a post office on Center Street. Girl1: Oh. Can you tell me where Center Street is? Boy1: Sure. Go past the bank. Center Street is on your right. Girl1: Thanks a lot. Boy1: No problem. Conversation 2 Girl2: Excuse me. Do you know where I can save money? Boy2: Sure. There’s a bank on Main Street. Girl2: Oh. Could you please tell me how to get there? Boy2: Yes... Go straight ahead. The bank is on your left. Girl2: Thank you. Boy2: You’re welcome. Write your words here in the speech bubbles. A: Could you tell me where I can buy some stamps? B: Yes. There’s a post office on Center Street. A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can save money? B: Sure. There’s a bank on Main Street. Read the tapescript and try to underline all the useful expression_rs used and circle the Indirect questions. 1c Doing pairwork In 1a there are many phrases describing activities. Now use them to make up conversations to talk about your own city. (The Indirect questions are circled.) A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can buy shampoo in this city? B: Sure. There’s a department store over there. A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can get some magazines? B: Sure. There’s a post office around the corner. A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can make a telephone call? B: Sure. There’s a post office one hundred meters down the street. A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can get some information about the town? B: Sure. There’s a library opposite of the hospital. A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can get some writing paper? B: Sure. There’s a department store close to the bus station. A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can buy some stamps? B: Sure. There’s a post office beside the library over there. A: Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can save money. B: Sure. There’s a big bank beside the café on the main library over there. 2a Listening and numbering Do you like shopping? If you do come and listen to the directions for going shopping around a new city. Tapescript Boy1: Excuse me. Can you tell me where I can buy some shampoo? Boy2: Yes. There’s a drug store on the second floor. Um. Let me think... Take the escalator to the second floor and then... then you turn left. Let’s see... Then go past the bank. And um... The drug store is between the furniture store and the bookstore. You should be able to get shampoo there. Boy1: OK, great. Thanks a lot. Boy2: You’re welcome. While listening please number the directions in the order that you hear them. Take the elevator to the second floor. 2 Turn left. 1 Take the escalator to the second floor. Turn right. 4 The drugstore is between the furniture store and the bookstore. 3 Go past the bank. Read the tapescript for the Indirect questions and the useful expression_rs. Circle the Indirect questions and underline the useful expression_rs. 2b Listening and drawing Do you like drawing. Now listen to the recording again to draw a line on the picture on page 87 to show how the boy walks to the drugstore. 2c Doing pairwork What else do like to buy? Then make conversations in pairs using the other places in the picture on page 87. A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can exchange money? B: Sure. There’s a bank on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bank is next to the bookstore. A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can buy music CD? B: Sure. There’s a Music Magic shop on the first floor. Don’t take the escalator. It is next to the escalator room. A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can get a dictionary? B: Sure. There’s a bookstore on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bookstore is next to the bank. A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can buy some candies? B: Sure. There’s a drugstore on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bank is next to the bookstore. A: Excuse me. Do you know where I can buy a desk? B: Sure. There’s a furniture store on the second floor. Take the escalator to the second floor and turn right. The bank is next to the drugstore. Now read aloud the conversations again to Circle the Indirect questions and underline the useful expression_rs. 3a Reading and listing On page 88 is an article about going to a mall. Now read it to list the advantages and disadvantages of going to a mall. While you read, Circle the Indirect questions and underline the useful expression_rs. They’re all at the mall. After school, a lot of young people go to the mall. We decided to talk to some students about why they go there. Interviewer: Why do you go to the mall? Yu Yue: I go to the mall because my friends hang out there. But I don’t really like it. Interviewer: Oh? Why not? Yu Yue: The air isn’t fresh. I prefer being outside. Also, it’s usually crowded. Interviewer: And how about you? Li Jun: Oh, I love the mall. There’s always something happening. There are a lot of free concerts there. It’s also just fun to watch people. Hu Peng: I like the mall, too. I like to go in the music store and listen to CDs. I also like to look at books in the bookstore. Yu Yue: Well, when I go into stores I always spend too much money! Advantages disadvantages There’s always something happening. The air isn’t fresh. There are a lot of free concerts there. It’s usually crowded. It’s also just fun to watch people. when I go into stores I always spend too much money! I like to go in the music store and listen to CDs. I like to look at books in the bookstore. 3b Doing groupwork Where do you usually hang out with friends? What are the advantages and disadvantages of hanging out at your house, at a mall or at your school? Now in groups talk about them. A: Where do you usually hang out with you

英文教案(7)

新目标九年英语英文教案Unit 13 Rainy days make me sad. Unit 13 Rainy days make me sad. Part 1: Teaching design (第一部分:教学设计) Structures: make/s me + infinitive, make/s me + adjective Target language: I’d rather go to the Blue Lagoon restaurant because I like to listen to quiet music while I’m eating. Me too! Loud music makes me tense. I agree. Loud music makes me uncomfortable. Vocabulary: lighting, mysterious, tense, silky, owner, product, knowledge, for instance, shiny, skin, cream, toothpaste, endangered, uncomfortable, useful Learning strategies: Personalizing, Matching Section A Goals ●To learn to use make/s me + infinitive, make/s me + adjective ●To listen and talk about eating in a restaurant Procedures Warming up by learning to use make/s me + infinitive, make/s me + adjective On page 103 is the grammar focus chart. Read the three sentences and try to understand its structure. Loud music makes me tense. Loud music makes me want to dance. That movie made me sad. Now you are supposed to make as many sentences with the make/s me + infinitive, make/s me + adjective structure as possible. 1a Looking and saying On page 102 is a picture of restaurants. Which one would you like to go? And why? ◆ I like to go to the one on the left because the music there would make me excited. ◆ I like to go to the one on the right because the music there would make me quiet. ◆ I like to go to the one on the left because the pictures there would make me tense. ◆ I like to go to the one on the right because the things there would make me happy. 1b Listening and completing Listen to a conversation between Amy and Tina talking about eating in restaurants. While listening, pay attention to the “make/s me + infinitive, make/s me + adjective structure” . Tapescript Girl1: I’m hungry, Amy. Girl2: So am I. Why don’t we get something to eat? Girl1: Yeah. Let’s go to the Rockin’ Restaurant. I love their hamburgers. Girl2: Oh, Tina… I hate the Rockin’ Restaurant. Girl1: Why? The food is great, isn’t it? Girl2: The food’s fine. I just don’t like the atmosphere. Those awful pictures on the walls make me sad, and the loud music makes me tense. Girl1: OK. So where do you want to go, Amy? Girl2: Let’s go to the Blue Lagoon. The soft music makes me relaxed. Girl1: Not me. It makes me sleepy. And now complete the unfinished sentences in the chart on page 102. The Rockin’s Restaurant The Blue Lagoon The awful pictures make Amy sad. The soft music makes Amy relaxed. The loud music makes Amy tense. The soft music makes Tina sleepy. Now you are supposed to read the tapescript. While reading, underline the expression_rs and circle the connectives. 1c Doing pairwork What are your opinions about the two restaurants? Which on would you like better? A: I’d rather go to the Blue Lagoon Restaurant because I like to listen to quiet music while I’m eating. B: Me, too! Loud music makes me tense. A: I agree! Loud music makes me uncomfortable. A: I’d rather go to the Rockin’s Restaurant because I like to listen to loud music while I’m eating. B: Me, too! Loud music makes me excited. A: I agree! Loud music makes me happy. 2a Listening and numbering 3 4 2 1 A boy and a girl are talking about their past experiences. Listen to their talk and number the pictures on page 103. Tapescript Boy: Did you and Amy have fun last night, Tina? Girl: Well, John… yes and no. Boy: Was Amy late as usual? Girl: Yes, she was. And waiting for her made me angry. Boy: Where did you go? Girl: First we went to the Rockin’ Restaurant, but Amy didn’t want to stay. She said that loud music made he tense. Boy: That’s funny. Loud music always makes me want to dance. Girl: Me too. So then we went to the Blue Lagoon. It was quiet and the food was great. We had a good time. Boy: Then did you go to the concert at the high school? Girl: No. We decided to go to the movies. We saw Remember Me Forever. It was a really good movie, but it was so sad it made us cry. Boy: Sad movies don’t make me cry. They just make me want to leave! Girl: You sound just like my brother! 2b Listening and checking You are supposed to listen to the conversation once again. Before you listen, go over the seven sentences said by Tina and John in the box on page 103. While you listen, check √the things said by them respectively. After you listen, check your answers against each other’s. √Waiting for her made me angry. √She said that loud music made her tense. ×Loud music makes me happy. √Loud music always makes me want to dance. √It was so sad it made me cry. √Sad movies don’t make me cry. They just make me want to leave! ×It made me sad. All right now, you are supposed to read the tapescript. While Reading, try to circle the “make/s me + infinitive, make/s me + adjective structure”, underline the expression_rs and blacken the connectives. 2c Doing pairwork Go over the activities in 2a and 2b. Then in pairs try to role play the conversation between Tina and John. You may make use of the examples on page 103 to begin with. John: Did you have fun with Amy last night? Tina: Well…yes and no. She was really late. John: Amy was late as usual, wasn’t she? Tina: Yes, she was. John: And waiting for her made me angry? Tina: Yes, it made me angry. John: What did you do? Tina: First we went to the Rockin’ Restaurant. John: Did you stay long there? Tina: No, we didn’t because Amy didn’t want to stay. John: Why? Tina: She said that loud music made he tense. John: That’s strange. Loud music always makes me excited and want to dance. Tina: Me too. John: So then you went to the Blue Lagoon as usually, didn’t you? Tina: yes, you guess right. John: It was quiet and the food was great there. Did you have a good time there? Tina: Yes, we did. John: Where did you go then? Tina: I wanted to go to the concert at the high school. But Amy didn’t like to go there. We decided to go to the movies. John: What movie did you watch? Tina: We saw Remember Me Forever. John: It was a really good movie, wasn’t it? Tina: Yes, it was, but it was so sad it made us cry. John: Sad movies make me want to leave! Tina: You behave just like my brother! 3a Reading and answering On page 104 is an article about restaurant science. Before you read, imagine just what a restaurant science is. While you read, try to divide the sentences into parts, underline the expression_rs and, blacken the connectives and circle the “make/s me + infinitive, make/s me + adjective” structure. Restaurant science Restaurant owners have to know how to make food. They also have to know how to make money. Here are some things they’ve learned from scientific studies. The color red makes people hungry. Red also makes customers eat faster. Many fast food restaurants, therefore, have red furniture or walls. Soft colors like pink and light blue ma ke people relaxed, so they spend more time eating their meals. Soft lighting makes people look good, but it makes food look bad. Loud music may be nice at first, but it soon makes people want to leave. Hard seats also make customers want to eat quickly and leave. Many restaurants, especially fast food restaurants, use this knowledge to make customers eat faster. Customers only sit for about 20 minutes before they leave. Because customers don’t stay very long, small restaurants can serve many people every day. Now you are to answer the three questions on page 104 in the box. 1.What does the color red make most people feel? →The color red makes people hungry. Red also makes customers eat faster. 2.Why do so many fast food restaurant paint their walls red, play loud music, and have hard seats? →Because red color makes customers eat faster, loud music makes people want to leave and hard seats also make customers want to eat quickly and leave. 3.Do you think it’s fair that some restaurants are designed to be uncomfortable. → No, I don’t think so. The restaurant owners are runnin

英文教案(8)

新目标九年英语英文教案Unit 15 We’re trying to save the manatees! Unit 15 We’re trying to save the manatees! Part 1: Teaching design (第一部分:教学设计) Structures: Review of structures Target language: I think that animals should not live in zoos. I disagree with you. I feel that zoos provide clean and safe places for endangered animals to live. Vocabulary: manatee, cheetah, kangaroo, chimpanzee, recycle, aquatic, habitat, gentle, aggressive, playful, furry, gray, enormous, strong, spotted, underwater, mangrove, vegetation, swamp, save, environment, educate, public, politely Learning strategies: Classifying, Listening for specific information Section A Goals ● To review structures learned ● To listen and talk about animals Procedures Warming up by learning about animals Animals are living things. Plants can make their own food or energy from the light of the sun, but animals cant do this. Animals have to eat plants or other animals to get energy to live. Some animals eat only plants. We say that these animals are herbivores. Some animals eat onlymeat. We say that these animals are carnivores. Some animals eat both plants and meat. We say that these animals are omnivores. Plants cant move around, but most animals can move around. Animals are divided into groups. 1a Looking and describing On page 118 in the picture you will see a zoo with animals and visitors. Now choose adjectives listed in the box to describe the six animals. African elephants Chimpanzees Kangaroos Manatees Cheetahs Polar bears enormous noisy playful gentle, shy spotted, fast Furry, aggressive 1b Listening and circling Victor and Ginny are talking about animals. They are describing them with many different words. Now listen to their talk and circle the words used in 1a to describe the animals. Tapescript Boy: Hey, Ginny. What’s that big, furry animal in the pond? Girl: It’s a polar bear, Victor. They’re kind of aggressive. Boy: Are they? Looks like they really love water. Girl: Uh-huh. Boy: And what do you call those big, gray things in the water? Girl: They’re called manatees. Boy: What? Girl: Manatees. They’re very gentle and very shy. Girl: They’re cheetahs. The cheetah is the fastest animal on earth 1c Doing groupwork We humans are animals, too. So we are like animals in some ways. Now in groups of four, you are going to think of an animal that is the same as you are in some ways. Then you are to describe the animal and the others are to guess its name. A: I am like this animal because I am strong and intelligent. I like water, and I like to eat vegetables. B: You’re like an elephant. A: No. B: You’re like a manatee. A: Yes! A: I am like this animal because I am heavy and enormous. I like forests, and I like to go around the mountain. B: You’re like a chimpanzee. A: No. B: You’re like an elephant. A: Yes! A: I am like this animal because I like spotted clothing and I run the fastest in my school. B: You’re like a manatee. A: No. B: You’re like a cheetahs. A: Yes! 2a Listening and matching A boy is asking a man about animals he likes. Tapescript Boy: Can you tell us about the manatees, please? Man: Sure. We’re trying to save them. Boy: Why? Are they endangered? Man: Yes. There used to be a lot of manatees, but now there aren’t very many of them. Boy: Do you know how many there are? Man: At this point, there are only about 2, 500 in the U.S. In 1927, it was discovered that they were endangered. Since then, the government has passed laws to protect them. Boy: Where do they live? Man: Their favorite habitat is the water under the trees in mangrove swamps. Boy: And why are they endangered? Man: Some of the swamps have become polluted. Also, there sometimes isn’t enough food for all of them. As you can see, they’re large. The average manatee is about ten feet long and weighs about 1, 000 pounds. They need about 100 pounds of aquatic feed a day. Boy: Aquatic feed? Man: Oh, that’s underwater plants and vegetation. That’s what they eat. Now listen to their talk and match the words with the definitions in the box on page 119. 1. endangered →b. there aren’t very many of them. 2. mangrove swamps → d. a place where trees grow in water 3. habitat → a. the place where something lives 4. aquatic feed → underwater plants and vegetation 2b Listening and completing Next you are going to complete the chart on page 119 in the middle. Listen to the talk once more for the necessary information. Kind of animal Manatee Number 2,500 in the US Habitat the water under the trees in mangrove swamps Reason why they are endangered Some of the swamps have become polluted. Also, there sometimes isn’t enough food for all of them. description The average manatee is about ten feet long and weighs about 1, 000 pounds. They need about 100 pounds of aquatic feed a day. In the end you are going to read the tapescript. While reading, you must try to blacken all the predicates, underline all the expression_rs and circle all the connectives. 2c Doing pairwork You are going to interview a zoo attendant. Now use the facts from above activities to role play a conversation between you and the attendant. A: How big are manatees? B: They’re about 10 feet long and they weigh about 1,000 pounds. A: How much do they eat everyday? B: They need about 100 pounds of aquatic feed a day. A: What is Aquatic feed? B: It is underwater plants and vegetation. A: That’s what they eat? B: Yes, it is. A: Are manatees endangered? B: Yes, they are endangered. But, we’re trying to save them. A: Wait a moment. Why are they endangered? B: Because their homes are disappearing. A: Where do they live? B: They live in the swamps. And they have become polluted. They are endangered also because there sometimes isn’t enough food for all of them. A: I am sorry to hear that. There used to be a lot of manatees, but now there aren’t very many of them left, I think. B: You are right. At this point, there are only about 2, 500 in the U.S. A: Are there any laws to protect them. B: Since 1927 laws have been passed protect them. A: Thank you for your information. 3a Reading and underlining Turn to page 120. Disgusted has written a letter to the editor. Now read it to underline the reasons why Disgusted is opposed to zoos. While reading remember to box all the connectives, blacken all the predicates. That’s grammar study. Dear Editor, I am writing to say that I am against building a new zoo in our town. Zoos are terrible places for animals to live. Ive visited a lot of zoos in my life, and I have never seen one I liked or one that was suitable for animals to live in. Just last week, I visited a zoo and couldn’t believe what I saw. The animals are kept in tiny cages and can hardly move at all. And they are only given food once a day. Is this a good way for animals to live? I dont think so. Sincerely Disgusted 3b Reading and writing A man called Animal Friend wrote a letter to the editor, too. Now read this letter on 120. While reading, underline all the expression_rs, box all the connectives, and blacken all the predicates. That’s grammar study, too. Dear Editor. I visited our zoo yesterday and I was very surprised to find hardly anyone there. Zoos are very important places. They are like living textbooks for young people. They provide homes for many endangered animals, and help to educate the public about caring for them. If we don’t support our zoos, they wont have enough money to take care of so many fine animas. I urge all of your readers to visit our wonderful zoo soon. Sincerely, Animal friend 4 Debating Next we are going to have a new activity—to debate. Let’s make two teams. Team A is to debate against keeping animals in the zoos, and Team B is to debate for keeping animals in the zoos for protection and education of the people. Useful expression_rs I think that… I agree with you. I believe that… I disagree with you. I feel that… I agree with… A: I think that animals should not live in the zoos. B: I

英文教案(9)

新目标九年英语英文教案Unit 3 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes. Unit 3 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes. Part 1: Teaching design (第一部分:教学设计) Structures: should ﹢ be allowed to Target language: I think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive. I disagree. I think sixteen is too young. Do you think thirteen-year-olds should be allowed to have part-time jobs? No, I don’t. Vocabulary: allow, pierce, silly, stay up, drive, driver’s license, Do you think…? I agree. I disagree. I don’t agree. Learning strategies: Reflecting Transforming information Section A Goals ●To learn to use should ﹢ be allowed to ●To listen and speak about school life Procedures Warming up by learning new words To start with, let’s first go to page 147 to go over the vocabulary for this unit. Read to the tape and try to learn off them by heart. Warming up by learning about “should ﹢ be allowed to” We shall first learn to use the structures: “should ﹢ be allowed to”. It is actually part of the passive uses of English. Tense Subject Auxiliary Past Participle Singular Plural Present The car/cars is are designed. Present perfect The car/cars has been have been designed. Past The car/cars was were designed. Past perfect The car/cars had been had been designed. Future The car/cars will be will be designed. Future perfect The car/cars will have been will have been designed. Present progressive The car/cars is being are being designed. Past progressive The car/cars was being were being designed. “should ﹢ be allowed to” can be used like this: He should be allowed to come. Animals should be allowed to live in the forest. Children should be allowed to watch TV at weekends. 1a Reading and circling For practice of the “should ﹢ be allowed to” read the statements in the box on page 18 and circle A for agree or D disagree. 1b Listening and circling Listen and circle “T” for true or “F” for false beside the statements in the box on page 18. Tapescript Woman:So, what are you doing this afternoon, Anna? Girl:I’m going to the mall with John. He just got his driver’s license. Woman:I’m sorry. You can’t go with John. I don’t think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive. They aren’t serious enough at that age. Girl:But I have to go to the mall. Gaby’s getting her ears pierced and I want to watch. Woman:I don’t think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to get their ears pierced. They might be sorry later. Girl:I agree, but it’s fun to watch. Is it OK if we take the bus? Woman:Well, I guess so. Girl:Great! I want to buy a new blouse at the mall, too. Woman:What kind are you going to buy? Maybe I should go with you. Girl:Aw, Mom. I’m not a child. I think teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes. Woman:Well, I just want to be sure you get something nice. Now try to copy the expression_rs from the listening tapescript on the blackboard into your notebook. go to the mall with…, get one’s driver’s license, go with…, allow… to drive, be not serious enough, at that age, get one’s ears pierced, be allowed to get one’s ears pierced, be sorry later, it’s fun to watch, it is OK if…, take the bus, guess so, buy a new blouse at the mall, go with…, should be allowed to choose one’s own clothes, get something nice 1c Doing pairwork In pairs look at the statements in activity 1a and make conversation. You may use the phrases in the box on page 18 A: I think teenagers should be allowed to go out with their friends. B: I agree. They are old enough. A: I think teenagers should be allowed to go to the mall with their classmates. A: I think teenagers should be allowed to get their driver’s license. A: I think teenagers should be allowed to drive. A: I think teenagers should be allowed to get their ears pierced. A:I think teenagers should be allowed to watch TV at weekends. A: I think teenagers should be allowed to take the school bus. A: I think teenagers should be allowed to buy a new blouse at the mall A: I think teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes. B: I agree. They are old/ clever/ strong/ bright/ serious/ kind/ careful/ lucky/ enough. 2a Listening and checking Next we are going to listen and check on page 19 what Kathy thinks. You may circle “Agree”, “Disagree”, or “Doesn’t know” to show what Molly thinks. Tapescript Molly: Larry is working late again tonight, Kathy. Kathy: I know, Molly. I don’t think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to work at night. Young people need to sleep. Molly: I disagree with you. Teenage boys never get tired. Kathy: Well, maybe. But Larry shouldn’t work every night. Molly: Oh, I agree. He needs time to do homework. Kathy: You know, Molly… he should really cut his hair. Molly: Oh, I disagree. I kind of like it. It looks cool! Kathy: You know what worries me—Larry doesn’t seem to have many friends. Molly: Yeah, I know. I think he shouldn’t work on weekends. Kathy: Oh I agree, Molly. He needs to spend time with friends. Molly: Like you and me? Kathy: Maybe. 2b Listening and numbering You are going to listen again to the recording just now to number Kathy’s and Molly’s reasons in the correct order on page 19. Now you shall copy all the important expression_rs from the listening script. work late, sixteen-year-olds, be allowed to work at night, disagree with…, get tired, work every night, do homework, cut one’s hair, kind of like…, looks cool, have many friends, work on weekends, spend time with … 2c Doing pairwork Next you are going to make in pairs a list of things teenagers should and should not be allowed to do. Discuss your list with your partner. A: Do you think teenagers should be allowed to drive? B: Yes, I think so. A: Do you think teenagers should be allowed to work late at night? B: No, I don’t think so. I don’t think they should be allowed to work late at night. They need to get enough sleep. A: Do you think teenagers should be allowed to disagree with their teachers? B: Yes, I think so. A: Do you think teenagers should be allowed to get tired doing their homework? B: No, I don’t think so. A: Do you think teenagers should be allowed to work every night? B: Yes, I think so. A: Do you think teenagers should be allowed to cut one’s hair? B: Yes, I think so. I kind of like my own style. It looks cool. A: Do you think teenagers should be allowed to have many friends? B: No, I don’t think so. They may meet bad people if they have too many friends. A: Do you think teenagers should be allowed to work on weekends? B: It depends on what they do. They may spend time with parents on weekends. 3a Reading and writing You are to read a dialogue between Sun Fei and Wu Yu on page 20. After reading you shall write in the chart Sun Fei’s and WuYu’s rules. Use “Don’t…” and “You can” to express your ideas. Jot down all the useful phrases form their dialogue. have a lot of rules, at one’s house, for example, stay at home, on school nights, study at a friend’s house, go to the movies, on Friday nights, to be home by 10:00 pm, on Saturday afternoons, go shopping with…, choose one’s own…, get one’s ears pierced 3b Doing pairwork In pairs role play the conversation in 3a using the information in the chart on page 20. A: What rules do you have at home? B: Well, I’m not allowed to go out on school nights. How about you? A: I’m not allowed to go out on school nights either. But I can watch TV with my sister. A: What rules do you have at school? B: Well, We’re not allowed to go out to movies on school nights. How about you? A: We’re not allowed to go out to movies on school nights either. But We can watch VCD with our teachers on the school playground. 4 Doing groupwork Turn to page 20 and find someone in your group who has to go home after school, who is allowed to stay up until 11:00 pm, who has to stay at home on school nights, who is allowed to watch TV every night, who had to clean up his room every morning.

英文教案(10)

“节约用水,减少污水排放,争做环保人士” 环教策划书 环教主题:节约用水,减少污水排放 时间:1节课 地点:岭南中英文学校三年级 目的:面对眼下的环境污染问题,很多资料显示,主要的污染源来自工业,但是我们还是十分有必要在居民中宣扬一种节能减排的意识的,特别是小学生,也许他们将成为未来工业的领导者,所以,在小学生中灌输环保观念是环保事业的长远之计,我们将为此携手付出努力 课程实施方案: 一、 10mim引入: 问:小朋友们,你们喜欢小猫吗?(图片展示如下)  问:那你们知道小猫最喜欢吃什么?(学生回答:鱼)  问:但是现在很多河水变脏了、小鱼没了,很多可爱的小猫钓不到鱼吃怎么办?谁能替小猫想办法?(学生畅所欲言)  小结:为了让每一种生物都拥有一个生存环境,我们要主动保护环境,减少污水的排放。启发再次思考:有人说我们对环境污染多和污染少都是一样叫做污染,所以我们没要必要少排放。你同意这种观点吗?(提示小学生先别急着回答,进行下个环节之后再让其回答。) 二、 20min体验 1、老师变魔术:做一个小化学实验:利用缓冲溶液能维持一定的ph值,当加入少量酸或碱时ph不变,指示剂不显颜色,当加入过量的酸或碱时,已经超出缓冲溶液的.缓冲范围,故指示剂变色。(也可让个别同学上讲台帮助演示,具体看学生反应) 解说:用溶液类比于我们的环境,加入的酸或者碱类比于我们排入环境的废弃物,当我们只排入少量时,我们可以看到环境自己会自净,我们的环境还是很美丽的。但是当我们排入大量的废弃物时,环境就会遭到破坏,而且我们要治理,要回到原来洁净的状态已经很难了。可见,我们为了人类为了生存,必须保护地球,也必须做到节能减排。 2、游戏(环教队员协助): 备选游戏① 在地上画一个面积不大的圆圈,在确保不能踩出线的情况下,然后让学生两个两个的进入,刚开始的时候,由于人数比较少,孩子们在圈子里不会觉得有什么不舒服的感觉,但是由于人数不断的增加,在圈子里㈠的孩子的活动空间会越来越少,到最后,他们几乎连立足之地都不再有。 讲解:教师引导学生自己思考:小朋友们,在做这个游戏时你有什么感想呢?你从这个游戏中得到什么启发呢?(可以从一下几个方面引导他们思考:1、当人踏出了圈子也就表明了环境无法承担如此多的人口,踏出圈子的人很可能就因为没有这么多的资源而会生活得很贫困,也很可能会被饿。2、世界人口本来就多,如果每个人多排放一点,那么环境最后就会没办法承载。3、……) 备选游戏② 课前准备好两个大烧杯及一支滴管,其中一个烧杯装入自来水,另一个为空烧杯,让学生依次上讲台从装水的烧杯中取一滴管并滴入空烧杯中。当第一个人滴入是会显得空烧杯里的水很少,当时随着滴入人说的增多,空烧杯的水会越来越多。 讲解:教师引导学生自己思考:小朋友们,在做这个游戏时你有什么感想呢?你从这个游戏中得到什么启发呢?(可以从一下几个方面引导他们思考:1、每个人节约一滴水,加起来就节约很多2、每个人减少一点排污,社会就减少了很多污水3、每个人增加一点污水,汇集的污水就会很多) 3、教师对魔术及游戏的总结:什么是环境自净力?现在请学生回答,少排放和多排放有什么区别? 三、 5min升华 生活中有什么方法可以节约用水减少污水排放的呢?(让学生自己回答) 1、 淘米水是很好的去污剂,可以留下来洗碗或者浇花。 2、 洗脸、洗手用小脸盆接住水,然后倒进大桶收集起来。 3、 沾了油的锅和盘子要先用用过的餐巾纸擦干净,洗起来既节水省时,又可少用洗涤。 4、 洗手、洗澡、洗衣、洗菜的水和较干净的洗碗水,都可以收集起来洗抹布、擦地板、冲马桶。 5、 及时关闭水龙头,避免水跑、冒、滴、露。 6、 洗澡用淋浴代替盆浴。……  师问:大家想不想做一个环保人士啊?环保人士只要做到节约用水减少污水排放就行了吗?那么我们除了要节约用水之外,我们需不需要节约用电啊?可不可以使用一次性筷子、一次性杯子、一次性餐盒等啊?…… 四、1min作业布置:每人课后写一张环保保证书,就说自己应该怎样为环保做出努力。然后交给你们的老师。 五、下课 课程实施方案补充说明: 1、 我们主要会让学生通过自己的体验,自己归纳总结得出结论,这远比教师以说教的形式上课影响深刻。 2、 方案中游戏环节可能会受学校场地的限制,具体根据学校情况选择两个备选方案之一。 课后反思         这一节环保课是我没有预料到的成功,因为学生非常的聪明,非常的配合,好奇心非常强。让我印象最深刻的是,当我说到农村的污染问题一方面是动物的粪便时,学生竟提出引入大量屎壳虫的想法,这让我突然之间无以应答!课后,一群学生围着问我那个实验是怎么做到的,有一个学生居然能够说出酸和碱,这是我见到的最聪明的一班学生。   二〇〇八年十一月十九日

英文教案(11)

1.Teaching aims

Let the students master the new words:

Nurse, farmer, doctor, driver.

2.Teaching aids

A tape recoder, a projector

3. Teaching steps

1) Greetings

Say “Hello” to all the students.

2)Revision

Ask several groups to come to the front to act out the text.

Ask several groups to come to the front to act the new story that

They’ve made up after class.

3) Read the words:

Nurse, farmer, doctor, driver.

Let the students to fill in the blanks on page 75.

Read the sentence and ask them to make up a new paragraph about themselves. Ask several students to say sth about himself.

4) Review the chant they’ve learned last class.Choose several students to come to the front to act.

5)Games

Choose 6 students to come to the front. Let them act as the Father, mother, sister, brother, uncle and aunt. Ask them to Introduce themselves first and then choose 3 students to introduce them .

Play a word game to review the words the students had learned.

6) Tell them sonething about the foreigners and the west countries.

7) Teach them a new song named “ She’ll be coming around the mountain”

4. Homework

Let the students master the new words and expressions. Ask them to make up a new dialogue after class.

5.Teaching notes

英文教案(12)

定语从句英文教案

教学过程

一、课堂导入

教师读句子,让学生听并复述

1. she is the girl who has blue eyes.

2. I love this English teacher whose eyes are blue.

3. A telephone is an invention which can help people talk to friends, share photos, ideas and feeling freely.

4. I like this person that has 3 story books

5. This is the office where he worked.

6. I don’t know the reason why he came so late.

二、复习预习

教师引导学生复习上节课所学的反意疑问句,包括反意疑问句的形式,祈使句的反意疑问句,there be句型的反意疑问句等, (以提问、回顾的形式进行),针对上节课的作业进行讲评、订正、答疑,并通过对反意疑问句具体用法的分析和扩展导入本节课所要学习的定语从句。

三、知识讲解

知识点1:定语从句的概念和先行词

1. 【考查点】在复合句中,修饰某一名词或代词的从句叫定语从句。(而在一个句子中充当整个句子的宾语的句子叫做宾语从句)

如:I love this English teacher whose eyes are blue. (定语从句)

我爱眼睛是蓝色的这位英语老师

I don’t know (宾语从句)

我不知道你怎样才能到达那个公园。

2. 【考查点】被定语从句修饰的名词或代词叫先行词。

如:A friend is someone who says, "What! You too? I thought I was the only one!”

A Wechat (微信) is an invention which can help people talk to friends, share photos, ideas and feeling freely.

知识点2:定语的关系词~关系代词

1.【考查点】既能指物也能指人的关系代词 that,whose。

如: ① I like this person that has 3 story books. (先行词是人person)

②先行词是物book)

①(先行词是teacher)

②先行词是dog)

2、【考查点】只能用来指代人的关系词who, whom.

如:Is he the man who wants to see you?

He is the man whom/ that I saw yesterday.

3、【考查点】只能指代物的关系词which。

如:A prosperity which had never been seen before appears in the countryside.

4、【考查点】关系词在句子中充当的'成分。

如:1、(who/that在从句中作主语)

他就是你想见的人吗?

2、他就是我昨天见的那个人。(whom/that在从句中作宾语)

3、作宾语) which / that在句中(

农村出现了前所未有的繁荣。

4、((只用作定语)

那人车坏了,大家都跑过去帮忙。

(注:当上题先行词指物时它还可以同of which互换)

如:Please pass me the book whose (of which) cover is green.

请递给我那本绿皮的书

知识点3:关系副词引导的定语从句

关系副词when, where, why可代替的先行词是时间、地点或理由的名词,在从句中作状语。

【考查点】关系副词when, where, why的含义相当于"介词+ which"结构,因此常常和"介词+ which"结构交替使用。

如: There are occasions when (on which) one must yield.

任何人都有不得不屈服的时候。

Beijing is the place where (in which) I was born.

北京是我的出生地。

Is this the reason why (for which) he refused our offer?

这就是他拒绝我们帮助他的理由吗?

知识点4:关系词的选择取决于从句中的谓语动词

1.【考查点】 用关系代词,还是关系副词完全取决于从句中的谓语动词。及物动词后面无宾语,就必须要求用关系代词;而不及物动词则要求用关系副词。

如: This is the mountain village where I stayed last year.

四、例题精析

【例题1】

【题干】Nearly all the streets are in straight lines, ________ from east to west. Those ________ run from north to south are called avenues.

A. running; that B. run; who C. running; who D. run; that

【答案】A

【解析】: 主语与run(延伸)是主动关系,所以用现在分词。Those指街道,所以不用

来引导定语从句。 who而用that

【题干】Is this research center ________ you visited the modern equipment last year?

A. where B. that C. the one that D. the one where

【答案】:D

【解析】:将疑问句改为陈述句:this research center is…显然缺少先行词,必须加上代词the one来作先行词,又因定语从句不缺主语或宾语,所以用关系副词where。假若在this后加the,就选where,请想想这是为什么。

【题 干】

The treatment will continue until the patient reaches the point ________ he can walk correctly and safely.

A. when B. where C. which D. whose

【答案】:B

【解析】 因为表示“阶段、程度、地步”的the point在定语从句中作地点状语,所以用

语从句。 where引导定

【题干】

—How did you get in touch with the travel agent, Robin?

—Oh, that’s easy. I surfed the Internet and then called one ________ the telephone number is provided

A. which B. in which C. of which D. whose

【答案】:C 【解析】:因为of which引导定语从句,并在从句中作定语。of which the telephone number = whose telephone number。

五、课堂运用

【基础】

1.The place _______interested me most was the Children's Palace.

A. Which B. where

【答案】A

【解析】:which用作关系代词,在定语从句中作主语。C. what D. in which

2.Do you know the man _______?

A. whom I spoke B. to who spoke C. I spoke to D. that I spoke

【答案】C.

【解析】"和谁讲话”要说speak to sb. 本题全句应为Do you know the man whom I spoke to.。whom是关系代词,作介词to的宾语,可以省略。

3.This is the hotel _______last month.

A. which they stayed B. at that they stayed

C. where they stayed at D. where they stayed

【答案】

【解析】是关系副词,表示地点,在定语从句中作地点状语。 D. where

4.Do you know the year ______the Chinese Communist Party was founded?

A. which B. that C. when D. on which

【答案】. C.

【解析】

是关系副词,表示时间,在定语从句中作时间状语。 when

【巩固】

5.That is the day ______I'll never forget.

A. which B. on which C. in which D. when

【答案】A.

【解析】 which是关系代词,在从句中作forget的宾语。其他几个答案都不能作宾语。

6.The factory ______we'll visit next week is not far from here.

A. where B. to which C. which D. in which

【答案】C.

【解析】which是关系代词,在从句中作visit的宾语。其他几个答案都不能作宾语。

7.Great changes have taken place since then in the factory _______we are working.

A. where B. that C. which D. there

【答案】 A.

【解析】where是关系副词,表示地点,在定语从句中作地点状语。

【拔高】

8.This is one of the best films _______.

A. that have been shown this year B. that have shown

C. that has been shown this year D. that you talked

【答案】A.

【解析】本句话的先行词应该是films,因此,关系代词that是负数概念,其谓语动词应用复述的被动语态have been shown。如果句中的one前面使用了定冠词the,则the one应该视为先行词。

9.Can you lend me the book ______the other day?

A. about which you talked B. which you talked

C. about that you talked D. that you talked

【答案】A.

【解析】“谈到某事物”应说talk about sth.。about是介词,其后要用which作宾语,不能用that。

10.The pen ______he is writing is mine.

A. with which B. in which C. on which D. by which

【答案】 A.

【解析】with which是"介定语从句教案词+关系代词"结构,常用来引导定语从句.with有"用"的意思,介词之后只能用which,不能用that. with which在定语从句中作状语,即he is writing with a pen.

课程小结

本节课主要围绕定语从句的常考点展开,即:定语从句的概念,定语从句的关系词,定语从句的先行词等。需要重点掌握的是定语从句的先行词和定语从句的关系词。此外,在初中阶段也会经常接触到定语从句关系代词和关系副词的选择,因此,这个考点也需要重点掌握。

近年中考对语法点的考查往往是与语境想结合,因此,同学在做题时要结合语境来分析题目,灵活地运用语法知识。

英文教案(13)

食盐的英文单词精品教案例句摘抄

食盐的英文:

common salt; salt

参考例句:

deer lick

含盐的泉水[沼泽地](鹿常去舐食盐,故名)When common salt is added to water, the salt is the solute

当食盐放在水里时,食盐就是溶质。They used to barter for horses with salt

他们过去以食盐交换马匹。They used to barter for horses with salt.

他们过去以食盐交换马匹。Add the vanilla and salt.

加入香草香精和食盐。 Common salt is a compound of sodium and chlorine.

食盐是钠和氯的化合物。They would not be forced to cut back their purchase of salt.

他们不会被迫缩减对食盐的购买。Viewed through a microscope table salt appears as mass of tiny cubes.

食盐在显微镜下看起来好象是无数小正方体。 The result of this stacking of ions is a cubical crystal of common table salt.

离子的这种堆砌形成了普通食盐的立方形结晶。 Table salt is a finely milled, refined salt designed for use in cooking and at the table.

Table salt是经过精细碾磨的用于烹饪和调味的食盐。common是什么意思:

adj. 普通的.;一般的;通常的;通俗的;公共的,共有的;共同的

n. 普通;平民;公共地

international common

国际公地 Commonness is happiness.

平凡是福。A common danger causes common action

同仇敌忾The series uses common components and common interior electronics.

该系列采用普通的元件和内部电子器件。Common fame is liar

盛名之下,其实难副salt是什么意思:

n. 盐,食盐;

adj. 含盐的,咸的,用盐腌制的

v. 给...加盐;用盐腌制(食物)

It is a neutral salt.

这是一种中性盐。This is a salt story.

这是个下流的故事。Not worth the salt

无能;不称职The salt lithium chloride is hygroscopic.

氯化锂盐具有吸湿性的。Salt is a crucial ingredient in cooking.

盐是烹调的一种重要材料。

英文教案(14)

設計的英文精品教案句子摘抄

設計的英文:

1.to design; to devise

design是什么意思:

n. 设计;图案;计划

v. 设计;构思;计划;企图;当设计师

It is a linear design.

这是用线构成的图案。This room was designed for the children/designed as a children's playroom.

这个房间预定留给孩子们用;留作孩子们的游戏室。The designer has designed this exhibition hall in a simple and unaffected manner.

这位设计师把这个展览馆设计得既简单又质朴。The design conforms with the regulations.

这项设计符合规定。The design is formed with triangles.

图案是由三角形构成的。devise是什么意思:

v. 设计,发明;图谋;遗赠给

n. 遗赠,遗赠的财产

A devise is the act of disposing property.

遗赠是一种处理财产的`行为。They have devised a plan for winning the game.

他们想出了比赛取胜的办法。He is devising how to do that thing.

他正计划如何进行那件事情。The captain was always devising how to get the mate into trouble.

船长总是设法找大副的麻烦。 He devised a system for proving new marketing techniques.

他发明了一种方法来测定新的营销技巧。

英文教案(15)

《Let’s go to the park》全英文教案

Teaching objectives:

1.It looks like ____.

2.cloud , sky

3.lie

.Danny goes to the park, we should clear about its meaning. It’s fun and happy, if you have time you can go out to play after you have finished your words.

The nature is clear and vivid, clean air, green trees and leaves, white clouds, beautiful flowers. We can go out share it.

Teaching focal points:

1.how to use “look like”

2.lie

Teaching difficulty points:

1.how to use “look like”

2.lie

Teaching aims:

A tape

A big picture of the dialogue

Teaching steps:

Class opening and review

Review “flowers” “leaves” “grass” with a drill. Choose a drill from “Teaching Techniques”

Introduce

Demonstrate “cloud” and “sky” with your poster, or by pointing out the window of your classroom.

Draw quick pictures of clouds on the blackboard.

Make the clouds look like something. Say phrases such as:

Use a puppet to introduce the word “lie” For example, draw quick pictures of a bed and some grass on the blackboard. Make the puppet “lie” on these as you say phrases for it such as:

I am tired. I want to sleep.

Where can I sleep?

Here’s a bed. I am going to lie on the bed.

Now I am lying on the bed.

I don’t want to sleep here!

Here’s some grass.

Now I am lying on the grass.

Now I can see the sky!

Practice

Divide the class into small groups. Ask each group to make up a dialogue about lying on the grass and looking at clouds in the sky. Please read about making up dialogues in “Teaching Techniques”

Play “Go Fish” or “Memory Card” with the students’ flashcards for the following words: cloud, sky, flowers, leaves, grass, snow, ice, rain, sun and wind.

Use the activity book

Number 2 in the activity book is a listening exercise on the audiotape as follows:

Listen, draw the shapes and write the words.

a triangle

b. line

c. circle

d. square

Blackboard show:

Lesson19:Let’s go to the park

lie on cloud sky

It looks like _________ .

英文教案(16)

英文课Whatdoeshelooklike教案

第二节

Unit 7 What des he l lie?

(Sectin B)

StepⅠ. Teaching Ais and Deands

1. n Elicit the ans

2 As students t write five new wrds in their Vcab-builder.

3 Have a careful l at the peple and describe what the l lie.

4 As all the students t l at the cartn pictures and read the cnversatin.

Step Ⅷ Suar

Suar the nwledge f this unit.

StepⅨ Hewr

Review all the nwledge pints in this unit.

Blacbard design

Unit 7 What des he l lie?

He’s ediu height.

He has curl, blac hair.

He is thin.

He wears glasses. He has a blac ustache.

英文教案(17)

牛津英语StarterU3全英文教案

作为一位无私奉献的人民教师,编写教案是必不可少的,教案是教学活动的依据,有着重要的地位。快来参考教案是怎么写的吧!以下是小编帮大家整理的`牛津英语StarterU3全英文教案,希望能够帮助到大家。

the first lesson

[teaching content]

unit 3 welcome and listening

[teaching aims and demands]

knowledge aims:

1. learn the new words, especially, some personal pronouns and some useful adj, like big and strong, small and thin, tall and thin, tall and slim, short and pretty.

2. ss get to know the grammar: in a simple present tense sentence, which includes “be”, when can ss use “am, is, are”?

ability aims:

1. communicative ability, teach students how to greet suitably and how to ask one’s ages.

[teaching difficulties and importance]

1. the spelling of some words, such as, classmate, twelve, polite, helpful, england, english, america, american and know.

2. learn personal pronouns “we, they, me”

3. this is the most difficult: in a simple present tense sentence, which includes “be”, when can ss use “am, is, are”?

[teaching tools] projector and students’ book

[teaching procedure]

pre-teaching

1.teach the new words

ask the students to read all of the new words before teaching. one student reads five words, so that the teacher can correct their mistakes in phonetics.

2. ask students to read all of the new words, so that they are familiar with them before coming into the text.

3. the teacher needn’t lead them by himself/ herself, because students have already learned the words in the primary school, and they are all very easy and usual words.

4. as for the spelling of the new words, there are some in which students always have difficulty, such as, classmate, twelve, polite, helpful, england, english, america, american and know.

step 1 presentation

have a casual chat with students, asking these questions:

do you have friends?

who are they?

who is your best friend?

what’s his/ her name?

so that the teacher can lead to the subject of this unit.

step 2 welcome to the unit

1. ask the students to read the dialogues of this part first, and see if they can read it correctly.

2. ask them to read the dialogues again to grasp the meaning of it, and answer these questions:

what’s the name of the girl in a pink dress?

who is the girl in a yellow dress?

who is andy?

how old is millie?

how old is jill?

are jill and millie classmates?

how is andy?

3. guide students to replace all of the names in the dialogues with the names of their classmates and use some similar words and similar sentences to make another dialogue of their own.

for example, i’m twelve= i’m 12 years old, i’m 12 years.

i’m twelve too= i’m also 12.

he is polite and helpful= he is helpful and he is polite

4. let ss do pair work and give students chances to show their dialogues.

step 3 listening

1. pre-listening.

1)ask students to read the pairs of words in part a, and then instruct them to find the opposite word of each word.

2)afterwards, ask students to make sentences with each word and each pair, using the structure: “sb. is …” “sb. is … and …”

3) at last, the teacher asks questions like:

who is big and strong in our class?

who is small and thin in our class?

who is tall and slim in our class?

who is short and pretty in our class?

so that they can understand the words well and at the same time learn to use english.

2. do the exercises of part b.

3. post- listening. take the chance to teach students grammar of a simple present tense sentence, which includes “be”.

主语控制谓语,谓语动词什么时候用am, is, are,要看主语,口诀:

单数is,复数are,i配am,you配are。

(说明:在教一般现在时态的be动词形式时,我要求学生把you和i单列出来特别记忆,而其它形式的主语只要数清个数就行了。我刻意回避“第三人称单数”这个名称,因为我认为,对于基础不好的普通学校学生而言,“第三人称单数”这个概念太复杂了,为了理解这个概念,学生必须弄懂三层含义:“人称”、“第三人称”、“单数”,而口诀简单易学。)

step 4 summary, further learning and do workbook.

tell ss the difference between slim and thin, the difference between tall and high, and the difference between short and low.

step 5 homework

the second lesson

[teaching content]

unit 3 speaking and reading

[teaching aims and demands]

knowledge aims: 1. learn the new words.

2. know the transformations of a simple present tense sentence, which includes “be”: the interrogative form, affirmative and negative reply.

ability aims:

1. communicative ability, teach students to greet suitably and to describe one’s friends’ appearance or personality..

2. ss write an article of introducing one’s friends.

[teaching difficulties and importance]

1. in a simple present tense sentence, which includes “be”, when can ss use “am, is, are”?

2. know the difference between “england” and “english”, the difference between “america” and “american”.

3. here is the greatest difficulty: the transformations of a simple present tense sentence, which includes “be”: the interrogative form, affirmative and negative reply.

[teaching tools] projector and students’ book

[teaching procedure]

step 1. revision and pre- speaking

1. review grammar.

主语控制谓语,谓语动词什么时候用am, is, are,要看主语,口诀:

单数is,复数are,i配am,you配are。

2. teach the transformations of a simple present tense sentence, which includes “be”: the interrogative form, affirmative and negative reply.

含有be的句子的一般疑问句,肯定回答,否定回答。

are you happy? yes, i am. no, i’m not.

am i happy? yes, you are. no, you aren’t.

is he happy? yes, he is. no, he isn’t.

is she happy? yes, she is. no, she isn’t.

are we happy? yes, you are. no, you aren’t.

are you happy? yes, we are. no, we aren’t.

are they happy? yes, they are. no, they aren’t.

3. ask students to read them and copy them again and again.

step 2 speaking

1. ask the students read the dialogue models in this part, and correct their mistakes in phonetics.

2. direct them to play the role in order to be familiar with the structure of the dialogue.

3. guide students to replace the blue words and phrases to make their own dialogues according the pictures in this part, following the dialogue models.

4. pair work and give students chances to show their dialogues.

step 3 reading

2. ask students to read the dialogue in this part by themselves twice, and get ready to answer these questions:

what’s the name of the girl?

who is the woman?

how many new friends does jill have?

who are they?

is sammi a girl or a boy?

how old is she?

is she short and slim?

where is she from?

is she an english girl or an american girl?

is pat a girl or a boy? how old is he?

is he short and slim?

where is he from?

is he an english boy or an american boy?

3. guide students to do the exercise under the dialogue.

4. direct students to use some similar words, similar sentences and other names to replace the dialogue, making another dialogue of their own.

for example, thank you= thanks, she’s short and slim = she’s short and she’s slim,

she is from england = she comes from england, she is english= she is an english girl,

he’s twelve too= he is also twelve, he’s from america= he comes from america,

he is american= he is an american boy.

5. ask students to rewrite the dialogue down in the exercise book, so that they can finish an article of their own.

step 4 grammar

1. review grammar.

谓语动词什么时候用am, is, are,要看主语,主语控制谓语,口诀:

单数is,复数are,i配am,you配are。

review the transformations of a simple present tense sentence, which includes “be”: the interrogative form, affirmative and negative reply.

含有be的句子的一般疑问句,肯定回答,否定回答,are you happy? yes, i am. no, i’m not.

am i happy? yes, you are. no, you aren’t.

is he happy? yes, he is. no, he isn’t.

is she happy? yes, she is. no, she isn’t.

are we happy? yes, you are. no, you aren’t.

are you happy? yes, we are. no, we aren’t.

are they happy? yes, they are. no, they aren’t.

by the way, tell ss that “yes, i am. yes, he is.当i am, he is在句末时,不能合并。”

2. do the exercise of part a. after that, spend some time teaching the phrase “let sb. do sth.”

3. teach ss personal pronouns, and guide them to fill in the form with personal pronouns of part b, including both subject forms and object subject forms.

3. ask students to read the exercise again and again.

step 5 task

1. explain what the form of this part is about, and firstly, ask students some questions orally according to the form.

2. guide students to finish the blank- filling exercise.

3. after that, lead students to read the article again and again.

step 6 summary, and further knowledge and ability

1. we are all chinese.= we are all chinese students

2. england has other names, such as britain, uk

3. english means “英国的,英国人的,英语”, but it doesn’t mean “英国人”. so ss can say “she is english.” or “she is an english girl.”, but can’t say “she is an english”

4. teach ss the correct word order of the phrase “four new classmates”.

5.并列成分的最后一个之前加and,如: she is small, thin and polite.

step 7 homework

1. copy the transformations of a simple present tense sentence, which includes “be”: the interrogative form, affirmative and negative reply.

2. ask students to rewrite the dialogue of reading part, so as to finish an article of their own.

英文教案(18)

大班英文教案《tiger or cat》

作为一名老师,有必要进行细致的教案准备工作,教案有助于学生理解并掌握系统的知识。教案要怎么写呢?下面是小编为大家整理的大班英文教案《tiger or cat》,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。

一、教学设计

(一)设计意图

幼儿阶段的英语学习目标,主要定位在兴趣、基础能力以及表达、表现力方面的培养。我从幼儿的兴趣出发,选择了这个篇幅短小,生动有趣,内容富有戏剧性变化的英语小故事,作为语言素材,设计思路基本展示常态教学环境中幼儿双语活动的几个步骤,多媒体教学手段的运用是为了增加英语学习的.视听效果,帮助幼儿理解故事内容,更积极主动地参与英语学习活动。

(二)目标

1、喜欢参与英语活动,在活动中愉悦、开心、敢于表现。

2、学习运用疑问句:Is this a …复习小动物的英语名称及短句: what's this? What's that?

3、培养幼儿理解倾听简单的英语小故事的能力与兴趣。

(三)准备:创设森林场景,小动物玩具若干,小帽子、老虎头饰若干。

(四)过程:

1、创设环境,复习练习

(1)在儿歌《sunny day》中,进活动室,渗透故事当中的一些动词及短句如: Let's go.. walk and walk …touch and touch..

(2)在创设的森林场景中,引导幼儿用疑问短句:what's this? What's that? 复习一些小动物的英语名称。

(3)幼儿两人一组自由交流,练习日常用语:hello! Nice to meet you. What's this? It's a …. Here you are! Thank you.等。

2、运用课件,展示材料

(1)放光盘,在视听环境中展示故事。(讲述中特别注意故事结尾时赋有戏剧性变化的部分。)

(2)让幼儿讲讲都听到了什么?根据幼儿的回答把单词及短句补充完整。

(3)看着光盘讲述故事第二遍,对话部分鼓励幼儿一起讲。

重点对话:daddy! Look. What's that? that's a cat! what's this? Is this a cat? It's a tiger!

3、游戏活动、巩固操练

游戏(1)《Is this a cat》,练习疑问句:Is this ….?

(运用滑稽的眼镜面具,增加游戏的趣味性。)

游戏(2)《Touch the…》,熟悉本班幼儿及动物名称,在游戏中训练幼儿的倾听、辩音能力。

4、模仿表演,大胆表现

让幼儿根据自己的意愿选择喜欢的角色,Daddy. Tom. Tiger. 模仿表演故事,自然结束活动。

二、教学过程实录:

(片段一)

游戏《Is this a cat》--(我从小篮子里拿出了一个滑稽的眼镜面具,红红的大鼻子、黑黑的眼镜边,架在了耳朵上,并装出一副"无辜"的样子展现在孩子们的面前,一定是老师滑稽的面孔太可笑了,孩子们开怀大笑……此时的我可是个看不清东西的"假鼻子小丑"了,我在身边的筐子里,摸来摸去,拿出一只毛绒绒的小猪来。)

老师:"Is this a cat?"

孩子们:"No. no!"(很明显的错误,孩子们的头摇得像拨浪鼓)

老师:"Is this a bear?"(又上下左右地摸摸,点点头,似乎很明白了,于是做出一副很有把握的样子,大声问)

孩子们:"No, no. It's a pig! "(孩子们忍不住了,明明是只小猪,可"盲眼小丑"就是猜不出来,告诉她算了!)

老师:"Now, who want to try ?"(摘下了假鼻子,做出举手的样子)

孩子们:"Teacher me. Let me try!" (一半的孩子明白了我的意思,举起了小手,也想尝试一下戴假鼻子的感觉)

老师:"Peter! Come here. "

( Peter 笑眯眯地上来,坐在了前面的小椅子上,我帮他戴上了滑稽眼镜,的确有趣,peter的样子立刻变了,孩子们又开怀大笑起来。)

相关推荐

关于教师节贺卡

知识分享
1、一位好老师,胜过万卷书。2、教师的春风,日日沐我心3、一日为师,终身为父。4、桃李满天下,是教师的荣耀。值此曰丽风清、秋实累累的园丁佳节,敬祝老师康乐如意,青春永葆!5、今天,我在遥远的地方,把您
展开详情

大学生社会实践心得体会2000字

实践心得
时间总是在悄无声息中流逝,还没来得及跟上时间的步伐,20xx年的暑假又到来了,这预示着我又该做选择了,是回家还是做社会实践呢,这是个值得思考的问题。最后,为了增加自己的社会阅历,为了进一步强化自己,为
展开详情

五四精神励志演讲稿三分钟

七年级语文
弘扬五四精神,成就青年人的梦想;弘扬五四精神,肩负历史使命。五四精神的核心是爱国、进步。对如今的年轻人来讲,爱国主义就是:天下兴亡,匹夫有责。脚踏实地的奋斗,释放自己的价值,将个人的理想与社会相结合,
展开详情

考试总结与反思500字(汇集3篇)

考试总结
考试总结与反思500字(1)数学95分,语文82分,英语73.5分,科学82分,这就是我这次期中考试各科的成绩。经过这次的考试,我了解到了我的不足之处。就说数学,在这次考试中我明白了单单书面上的知识是
展开详情

春秋时期历史故事(实用7篇)

故事
春秋时期历史故事(1)一鸣惊人相传楚庄王(另一说为齐威王)临政三年终日作乐,不理朝政。一臣下对庄王说:“听说国中有一只大鸟,三年不飞,三年不鸣,是怎么回事?”庄王说:“此鸟不飞则已,一飞冲天;不鸣则已
展开详情

关于语文考试日记(精品5篇)

考试资料
关于语文考试日记(1)“明天就要期末考试了,今天晚上要好好复习,争取明天人人都能拿高分!”早上醒来,老师的话还在我的耳边回荡。今天期末考试!我打了个激灵,睡意全无,以闪电般的速度穿上衣服,冲下床,最后
展开详情

学好初二物理的5个方法

八年级物理
第一步:跟准教材,养成预习习惯黄劲松强调,学生最好能养成课前预习的学习习惯,这对今后的学习很重要。物理课本中有大量的依据物理现象进行分析推论物理结论的课文,认真阅读后会发现,这些课文不仅能使大家浅显地
展开详情

同分母分数加减法教学设计(精品4篇)

教学设计
同分母分数加减法教学设计(1)五年级数学下册《同分母分数加减法》教学设计教材分析:《同分母分数加法和减法》是2013人教版课程标准数学第十册第六单元的内容。教材选择学生熟悉的生活情境为素材,引入分数加
展开详情

期末考试的反思小学作文

考试作文
考试的`前一天,我给自己订了个考试目标:英语100分,数学90以上,语文跟数学一样。第二天,老师们就把成绩改出来了。上英语和数学课时,老师就把成绩发给了我们。我一看英语98分,数学87分,语文还没有发
展开详情

俭与奢600字议论文

八年级语文
勤俭节约是我们中华民族的美德,是五千年文明古国的优良传统。从厉行节约的晏婴到“一钱大守”刘宠,从一代名相魏征到民主革命家孙中山,都为我们留下一份份忧苦万民、勤劳天下的珍贵遗产。老一辈无产阶级革命家鞠躬
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
《木偶奇遇记》读书笔记最新范文 追风筝的人读书笔记500字 那一扇门阅读理解及答案(汇编3篇) 颜色变变变教案(实用18篇) 高考冲刺作文题目预测及范文 花婆婆的故事(甄选20篇) 谈谈个人修养普通话说话范文 立冬的风俗习参考(汇总6篇) 考试以后四年级作文 读狼图腾有感范文500字 版小学五年级英语下册单词和表达方式 美丽家园教案(精选18篇) 感动高一作文1000字范文 精选中考满分作文400字 考试的作文400字 大学生保险实习心得 校本课程教案(优质12篇) 金属的化学性质和物理性质 空气教案(集锦17篇) 数学考试的作文 医院暑期社会实践心得体会 五年级小学生英语短文阅读与优秀范文 2022年小鹿斑比读书心得感悟范文300字 随笔记叙文 高二五种记忆生物知识的好方法 初三的孩子英语差怎么办,初三了英语不好怎么办 升和毫升教学反思(集合20篇) 孔子学琴教案(汇总9篇) 600字作文高二时间 高一新生军训体会 期末考试的反思五年级作文 六年级作文读《三国演义》有感 疯丫头杜真子读书心得体会 五年级综合应用题 集体活动安全教育教案(甄选4篇) 流年500字初中作文 我们爱运动教案(必备17篇) 孤独之旅阅读答案(合集8篇) 小学二年级日记:帮妈妈做饭 大自然的语言优秀教学设计(集锦14篇) 2005实务大纲 陪伴孩子成长温暖句子(集锦3篇) 日常起居最忌六件事 《家庭教育》读书体会优秀范文 爱国为主题高一作文800字 我的英语学习作文 有梦想的句子(精编7篇) 保洁员个人先进事迹材料 有关青春依然的初中生作文 微笑名言名句(精品8篇) 切西瓜教案(集锦18篇) 意林的优秀学生读书笔记 人物表情的成语(合集6篇) 成考复习资料(集合11篇) 高中语文考试阅读答题技巧 食品实习工作总结 撕纸添画教学反思(汇集4篇) 高中生物细胞的分化教案大全 白鹭阅读答案 英语四级考试真题答案 人教版高二生物知识点 高二物理怎么学的方法 丰碑阅读答案(集合16篇) 夸赞女人的句子(推荐3篇) 有关与你同行为中考作文 春天的花草教案(甄选8篇) 关于大学转专业申请书 两人三足教案反思(集锦4篇) 四年级上册语文课文(26-32课) 议论文结构(汇总5篇) 语文一年级上册期末综合测试试题 《雪橇犬之歌》读书笔记最新范文 生活需要挫折700字小学作文 课题研究开题报告(热门15篇) 班主任工作经验心得体会 关于英语学习计划作文 关于感动话题中考满分作文500字 《三个儿子》读书笔记 家庭教育作文 池上古诗(合集13篇) 收看家庭教育的观后感 高二孝敬父母的演讲稿1000字 早会小故事分享(汇编8篇) 高一地理必修一知识点整理 写期中考试作文范文 小学期中考试作文300字 个人暑期实践心得 分式的基本性质教学反思(优选8篇) 学会变通800字议论文相关范文 教师个人先进事迹材料 高考冲刺注意事项及避免雷区 数列求和教学反思(推荐7篇) 英语学习的重要性 学生寒假实践心得体会 2022中考语文散文阅读知识点 藤野先生阅读答案 高考优秀作文范文 中考优秀作文 班主任的先进事迹材料 三年级语文第七单元测试题 传承良好家风征文(通用16篇) 高中生寒假社会实践心得800字 藏地密码读书笔记500字 考研英语背单词的有效技巧 s版小升初语文必背借代词语作者与预习方法 写小学毕业考试作文400字 励志成语及解释(精品4篇) 学习方法作文 陈安之经典语录 初中生作文微笑的力量精彩范文 大学生敬老院社会实践心得体会 家庭教育促进法家长心得体会 青鸟情的阅读题答案 高中生家庭劳动实践活动心得体会 优秀学生先进事迹材料 苏东坡传读书笔记200字 短跑教案(实用4篇) 成语里的歌声(优质6篇) 关于考试的作文 乘数末尾有0的乘法教案(热门3篇) 生命的选择阅读答案(汇编3篇) 同级运算教学反思(集合7篇) 如何学好初中化学,初三期末复习化学高分技巧 萝卜蹲教案(集合12篇) 诫子书知识点(合集7篇) 火山教学反思(实用7篇) 女娲造人教案(实用17篇) 高三英语单词必修五unit1 初中读红楼梦有感范文 教师节活动总结 学生夏洛的网读书笔记400字 班级军训总结报告 开学第一课板报(汇总11篇) 项脊轩志教学设计(精选12篇) 九寨沟优秀教学设计(合集6篇) 学会看病教案设计(甄选3篇) 树叶印画教案(推荐11篇) 掌握高中政治的基本学习方法 数学课件(汇编15篇) 暴风雨阅读答案(精编16篇) 亲爱的安德烈读书笔记500字 高中班级励志名言 常见的初中数学公式 古诗词三首教学反思(精编15篇) 亲情励志的中考满分作文800字 初中历史高效记忆法 革命烈士的诗歌大全(精选3篇) 我爱读书的故事(集合6篇) 高考历史时间配合技巧与突破高考“高原反应”现象 济南的冬天读后感范文 消防安全知识班会教案(甄选18篇) 低碳环保实践心得体会 谈谈对环境保护的认识普通话说话范文 我长大了教案及反思(精品12篇) 谈成功800字话题作文 大学生的英语演讲稿范文 2022高中作文秋叶 高中必修一语文知识点总结 大公鸡和漏嘴巴教案(汇编3篇) 高考化学的解题技巧 小学语文练习题及答案 六年级作文《观恐龙文化展》 关于秋天的小学六年级作文 班主任工作经验交流会心得体会 小学三年级语文《总也倒不了的老屋》练习题 暑假销售实践心得体会 考试反思作文 励志电影《叫我第一名》观后感 故事创编(热门9篇) 关于考试的作文400字 桂林山水甲天下话题作文 基因在亲子代间的传递教学反思(合集4篇) 梅州中考优秀作文600字 儿童经典绕口令大全 10以内加减法教学反思(甄选20篇) 掌声教案第二课时(精品3篇) 2022高二学习计划 快乐寒假一年级答案 中秋节灯谜及答案(精编20篇) 边城读书心得范文 双曲线习题(集合3篇) 荷花的教案设计(必备15篇) 高一英语学习方法:重点词语用法 西厢记读书笔记 2022高考常考政治知识点 河南省普通话水平测试题 圆的周长课件(优质9篇) 七年级英语下册语法知识点 形容夏天很热的句子(集锦4篇) 生活需要挫折800字话题作文 大学生暑假社会实践心得体会 高中人物作文经典素材积累 漱口教案(集合17篇) 高二下学期学习计划 分手后的qq个性签名 学校后勤先进工作者事迹材料 大学生实习报告范本 草木春秋读后感范文 好人好事事迹材料 搞笑军训班级口号