。(及物动词)
    1、To be in possession of:
    拥有:
    already had a car。
    已经有一辆车
    2、To possess as a characteristic, quality, or function:
    气质:有…的特征、性质或功能:
    has a beard; had a great deal of energy。
       蓄着胡子;精力充沛 3、To possess or contain as a constituent part: 包含:作为某物的组成部分而含有或包含: a car that has an automatic transmission。
       有自动传动系统的汽车 4、To occupy a particular relation to: 有特殊关系: had a great many disciples。 有很多信徒 5、To possess knowledge of or facility in: 具有某方面的知识或才能: has very little Spanish。
       懂很少一点西班牙语 6、To hold in the mind; entertain: 保持在脑中;怀抱: had doubts about their loyalty。 对他们的忠诚怀有疑虑 7、To use or exhibit in action: 发挥:通过行动来运用或显示: have compassion。
       发挥同情心 8、To come into possession of; acquire: 占有;获得: Not one copy of the book was to be had in the entire town。 整个城镇都没有这本书 9、To receive; get: 收到;得到: I had a letter from my cousin。
       我收到堂弟寄来的信 10、To accept; take: 接受;收纳: I'll have the green peas instead of the spinach。 我想要份青豆而不是菠菜 11、To suffer from: 经受,遭受: have defective vision。
       视力不好 12、To be subject to the experience of: 经历,经验: had a difficult time last winter。 去年冬天日子不好过 13、To cause to, as by persuasion or compulsion: 促使:通过劝说或强迫导致…: had my assistant run the errand。
       让我的助手跑腿 14、To cause to be: 使…成为: had everyone fascinated。 把每个人都吸引住了 15、To permit; allow: 允许;许可: I won't have that kind of behavior in my house。
       在我家中我可不允许做那种事 16、To carry on, perform, or execute: 执行,做,实行: have an argument。 进行争吵 17、To place at a disadvantage: 把…置于不利状态: Your opponent in the debate had you on every issue。
       你的对手在争论中使你在每个问题上都处于下风 18、To procreate (offspring): 繁殖(后代): wanted to have a child。 想要一个孩子 19、To give birth to; bear: 生;生育: She's going to have a baby。
       她就要生孩子了 20、To partake of: 吃喝: have lunch。 吃中饭 21、To be obliged to; must: 被迫:必须: We simply have to get there on time。
       我们不得不准时赶到那里 22、To engage in sexual intercourse with。 性交:与…产生性关系 Informal To get the better of, especially by trickery or deception: 【非正式用语】 利用:尤指通过诡计或欺骗利用: They realized too late that they'd been had by a swindler。
       他们发现被一个骗子耍了,但为时已晚 Informal To influence by dishonest means; bribe: 【非正式用语】 贿赂:通过不正当手段影响;贿赂: an incorruptible official who could not be had。
       一位不为贿赂所动的廉洁官员 x。(助动词) Used with a past participle to form the present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect tenses indicating completed action: 与过去分词连用构成现在完成时、过去完成时或将来完成时以表示结束的行为: The troublemaker has gone for good。
       I regretted that I had lost my temper。 They will have finished by the time we arrive。 那捣蛋鬼已走上了正路。我对我曾大发脾气感到后悔。他们会在我们到那里的时候完成的 n。
      (名词) One enjoying especially material wealth: 富人:尤指享受物质财富的人: “Almost overnight, there was a new and widespread hostility on the part of the haves toward the have-nots”(Thomas P。
       O'Neill, Jr。) “几乎是一夜之间,富人们就对穷人们滋生出一种新的和的仇恨”(小托马斯P。奥涅尔) 常用词组 have at 攻击 have on 穿戴: To be scheduled: 策划:被安排在计划之内: have done with 停止;结束: have had it【非正式用语】 1、忍无可忍:尽一个人最大的努力忍受: 2、无法恢复:处于一种无法治疗、修补或拯救的状态: 3、已做完可能做的或被允许的一切事情 have it in for (someone) 尤指由于嫉恨而想伤害 have it out 尤指通过争辩或讨论的手段最终解决 have (something) coming 得到某人应得之物: have to do with 与…有联系或关联 have nothing on 不像…一样(= have got on) have up 押送(到法庭);对某人起诉 have vt。
       had, having (助动词,用于构成完成式 I have written two letters today。 今天我写了 两封信。 拥有;具有;包含 She hasn't got blue eyes。 她没有蓝眼睛。 (= have got) I have no account with that bank。
       我在那家银行未立帐户。 You have the advantage of me there。 "在那一点上,你比我强。" 得到;取得;拿 I've had two letters from him。 我已收到他的两封信。 After repeated experiments we have some valuable data at our fingertips。
       经多次实验我们掌握了一些有价值的数据。 Your suggestion will have attention at the company top meeting。 你们的建议在公司高层会议上将得到考虑。 享受,享用;经历 Did you have a pleasant time? 你过得快乐吗? The children have the best of care in most of the countries now。
       现在大多数国家的儿童受到无微不至的关怀。 I hope you'll have a good flight。 祝你飞机旅行顺利/愉快。 You may have the liberty of the language laboratory。
       你可以随时使用这个语言实验室。 允许,容许 I won't have you say such things。 我可不许你说这样的话。 The old gentleman won't have bad behaviour。 这位老先生不能容忍恶劣的行为。
       使;让;令 We had the machine repaired。 我们请人把机器修好了。 "The vicar has been asked to have the tree cut down, but so far he has refused。
      " "人们已要求教区牧师叫人把这棵树砍掉,但直到现在他都没有同意。" The idea to have the capital moved so far inland will have a great effect on the future of Brazil。
       "把首都迁往内地的主意,将对巴西的未来产生巨大的影响。" I would have him wait for me at the gate of the park。 我要他在公园门口等我。 经历;遭遇 I had my watch stolen last night。
       昨晚我的手表被偷了。 Mind you。 It's easy to have your pocket picked in a big crowd。 "请注意,在人群中你衣袋内的东西是很容易被人扒窃的。" had better 应该;最好 have to 不得不,必须 "'You'll have to get off here,' the conductor said。
      " "`你得在这里下车了,'售票员说。" I have to go now。 我现在该走了。 (= have got to) Children do not have to cross busy streets to go to school。
       孩子们上学不用穿越繁忙的街道。 have got 有 Have you got any fruit? No, I haven't got any fruit。 你有水果吗? 没有,我没有水果。 (= have) have got to 不得不,必须 We've got to go straight-way。
       我们得马上走了。 have on 欺骗;戏弄 I've been had! 我被骗了。 (= have) 穿;戴 He had a beautiful new suit on。 他穿着一套好看的新衣服。 (= have got on) 有约会;有安排 What do you have on for tomorrow night? 明天晚上你有什么安排? (= have got on) 掌握不利的证据 You have got nothing on me。
       你没有掌握不利于我的证据 。

2006-11-17 14:09:54

其他答案

2006-11-17 14:46:29
  •   建议查看 《英语用法指南》 (Practical English Usage, Michael Swan著) 
    第241条目 have, have got表示占有,相互关系和其他状态 
    实际上这涉及到have动词的三种用法, 作助动词,作实义动词单用, 以及have got。
       虽然他们意思相同, 但是用法存在一定差别(特别是地域性差别) 一般来说,我们避免直接使用have形式 (原文:“这看起来不自然”) 在十分正式的英国英语里面, 还可以使用 Have you sth。?以及 I haven't sth。
       ,这在美国英语是绝对不出现的。 在非正式文体中, have got更好 但是have got形式不经常用在其他时态, 比如 I had got , I will have got都比较少见。 但是可以与情态动词合用: She must have got a nice present。
       当我们表达重复性动作的时候, 使用do+have的形式, 而不是have got 以上的用法以英国英语为标准。 如果在美国英语里面, do+have几乎是最常用的形式, 口语中则会出现 have got。 不过随着时间的推移,美国英语对英国英语影响越来越大, 现在do+have的形式也经常被使用。
       在英语单词中,have是一个用法相当广泛的动词。它不仅是一个实义动词,本身包含具体的词意"有",还可以用作助动词。更重要的是have可以和很多单词构成短语,这是其它动词难以相比的。 从表面上看,have是一个开音节词,但它却是按闭音节来读的,即/hv/。
      还有一个与众不同之处是,它的单数第三人称不像其它动词的第三人称单数那样,在动词原形后面加-s,它的第三人称单数是has。 这个动词本身的词义是"有"。例如: I have a pen。 Michael has a new soccer。
       They have an expensive house。 在由have作谓语的句子变疑问句或否定句时,在美式英语中,无论何种情况,都要借助于助动词do或does。例如: Do you have a dictionary? He doesn't have any coffee。
       在英式英语中,现在时的否定句、疑问句通常不用助动词do而用have not,Have you。。。?的形式,但最近受到美式用法的影响和一般动词一样,已渐有使用do的倾向。 have还可以和很多单词,特别是那些既是动词又是名词的词连用,构成很多短语,其词意则是由与其连用的词语来决定,它的活跃之处也就在于此。
      例如: have a talk 谈话 have a tea 喝茶 have a rest 休息一会儿 have a class 上课 have a hike 远足 have a picnic 野炊 have a concert 举办音乐会 have a visit 参观;访问 have a look 瞧一瞧 have a sleep 睡一会儿觉 have的这类短语还有很多,只要大家留意,会在以前学习过的课文中发现很多。
      这种短语还有自己的宾语或其它成分。例如: What a nice photo! Let me have a look (at it)。 You'd better have a talk with him。 have还可以和表示疾病的名词连用,表示正在或曾经生过某种疾病。
      例如: have a headache 头痛 have a stomachache 胃痛;肚子痛 have a toothache 牙痛 have a sore throat 喉咙痛 have a cough 咳嗽 have a cold 感冒 have a fever 发烧 have a sore back 背痛 如果我们回答医生询问病情时,一般这样来回答: -What's the matter (with you)? -I have a sore foot。
       -What's the matter (with you)? -I have a bad cold。 。

飞***

2006-11-17 14:46:29

• 2006-11-10 10:31:05
  •   have
    v。(动词)
    had,  g, has
     。(及物动词)
    1、To be in possession of:
    拥有:
    already had a car。
    已经有一辆车
    2、To possess as a characteristic, quality, or function:
    气质:有…的特征、性质或功能:
    has a beard; had a great deal of energy。
       蓄着胡子;精力充沛 3、To possess or contain as a constituent part: 包含:作为某物的组成部分而含有或包含: a car that has an automatic transmission。
       有自动传动系统的汽车 4、To occupy a particular relation to: 有特殊关系: had a great many disciples。 有很多信徒 5、To possess knowledge of or facility in: 具有某方面的知识或才能: has very little Spanish。
       懂很少一点西班牙语 6、To hold in the mind; entertain: 保持在脑中;怀抱: had doubts about their loyalty。 对他们的忠诚怀有疑虑 7、To use or exhibit in action: 发挥:通过行动来运用或显示: have compassion。
       发挥同情心 8、To come into possession of; acquire: 占有;获得: Not one copy of the book was to be had in the entire town。 整个城镇都没有这本书 9、To receive; get: 收到;得到: I had a letter from my cousin。
       我收到堂弟寄来的信 10、To accept; take: 接受;收纳: I'll have the green peas instead of the spinach。 我想要份青豆而不是菠菜 11、To suffer from: 经受,遭受: have defective vision。
       视力不好 12、To be subject to the experience of: 经历,经验: had a difficult time last winter。 去年冬天日子不好过 13、To cause to, as by persuasion or compulsion: 促使:通过劝说或强迫导致…: had my assistant run the errand。
       让我的助手跑腿 14、To cause to be: 使…成为: had everyone fascinated。 把每个人都吸引住了 15、To permit; allow: 允许;许可: I won't have that kind of behavior in my house。
       在我家中我可不允许做那种事 16、To carry on, perform, or execute: 执行,做,实行: have an argument。 进行争吵 17、To place at a disadvantage: 把…置于不利状态: Your opponent in the debate had you on every issue。
       你的对手在争论中使你在每个问题上都处于下风 18、To procreate (offspring): 繁殖(后代): wanted to have a child。 想要一个孩子 19、To give birth to; bear: 生;生育: She's going to have a baby。
       她就要生孩子了 20、To partake of: 吃喝: have lunch。 吃中饭 21、To be obliged to; must: 被迫:必须: We simply have to get there on time。
       我们不得不准时赶到那里 22、To engage in sexual intercourse with。 性交:与…产生性关系 Informal To get the better of, especially by trickery or deception: 【非正式用语】 利用:尤指通过诡计或欺骗利用: They realized too late that they'd been had by a swindler。
       他们发现被一个骗子耍了,但为时已晚 Informal To influence by dishonest means; bribe: 【非正式用语】 贿赂:通过不正当手段影响;贿赂: an incorruptible official who could not be had。
       一位不为贿赂所动的廉洁官员 x。(助动词) Used with a past participle to form the present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect tenses indicating completed action: 与过去分词连用构成现在完成时、过去完成时或将来完成时以表示结束的行为: The troublemaker has gone for good。
       I regretted that I had lost my temper。 They will have finished by the time we arrive。 那捣蛋鬼已走上了正路。我对我曾大发脾气感到后悔。他们会在我们到那里的时候完成的 n。
      (名词) One enjoying especially material wealth: 富人:尤指享受物质财富的人: “Almost overnight, there was a new and widespread hostility on the part of the haves toward the have-nots”(Thomas P。
       O'Neill, Jr。) “几乎是一夜之间,富人们就对穷人们滋生出一种新的和的仇恨”(小托马斯P。奥涅尔) 常用词组 have at 攻击 have on 穿戴: To be scheduled: 策划:被安排在计划之内: have done with 停止;结束: have had it【非正式用语】 1、忍无可忍:尽一个人最大的努力忍受: 2、无法恢复:处于一种无法治疗、修补或拯救的状态: 3、已做完可能做的或被允许的一切事情 have it in for (someone) 尤指由于嫉恨而想伤害 have it out 尤指通过争辩或讨论的手段最终解决 have (something) coming 得到某人应得之物: have to do with 与…有联系或关联 have nothing on 不像…一样(= have got on) have up 押送(到法庭);对某人起诉 have vt。
       had, having (助动词,用于构成完成式 I have written two letters today。 今天我写了 两封信。 拥有;具有;包含 She hasn't got blue eyes。 她没有蓝眼睛。 (= have got) I have no account with that bank。
       我在那家银行未立帐户。 You have the advantage of me there。 "在那一点上,你比我强。" 得到;取得;拿 I've had two letters from him。 我已收到他的两封信。 After repeated experiments we have some valuable data at our fingertips。
       经多次实验我们掌握了一些有价值的数据。 Your suggestion will have attention at the company top meeting。 你们的建议在公司高层会议上将得到考虑。 享受,享用;经历 Did you have a pleasant time? 你过得快乐吗? The children have the best of care in most of the countries now。
       现在大多数国家的儿童受到无微不至的关怀。 I hope you'll have a good flight。 祝你飞机旅行顺利/愉快。 You may have the liberty of the language laboratory。
       你可以随时使用这个语言实验室。 允许,容许 I won't have you say such things。 我可不许你说这样的话。 The old gentleman won't have bad behaviour。 这位老先生不能容忍恶劣的行为。
       使;让;令 We had the machine repaired。 我们请人把机器修好了。 "The vicar has been asked to have the tree cut down, but so far he has refused。
      " "人们已要求教区牧师叫人把这棵树砍掉,但直到现在他都没有同意。" The idea to have the capital moved so far inland will have a great effect on the future of Brazil。
       "把首都迁往内地的主意,将对巴西的未来产生巨大的影响。" I would have him wait for me at the gate of the park。 我要他在公园门口等我。 经历;遭遇 I had my watch stolen last night。
       昨晚我的手表被偷了。 Mind you。 It's easy to have your pocket picked in a big crowd。 "请注意,在人群中你衣袋内的东西是很容易被人扒窃的。" had better 应该;最好 have to 不得不,必须 "'You'll have to get off here,' the conductor said。
      " "`你得在这里下车了,'售票员说。" I have to go now。 我现在该走了。 (= have got to) Children do not have to cross busy streets to go to school。
       孩子们上学不用穿越繁忙的街道。 have got 有 Have you got any fruit? No, I haven't got any fruit。 你有水果吗? 没有,我没有水果。 (= have) have got to 不得不,必须 We've got to go straight-way。
       我们得马上走了。 have on 欺骗;戏弄 I've been had! 我被骗了。 (= have) 穿;戴 He had a beautiful new suit on。 他穿着一套好看的新衣服。 (= have got on) 有约会;有安排 What do you have on for tomorrow night? 明天晚上你有什么安排? (= have got on) 掌握不利的证据 You have got nothing on me。
       你没有掌握不利于我的证据。 。

草***

2006-11-10 10:31:05

• 2006-11-07 20:55:04
  •   vt
    had, having 
    (助动词,用于构成完成式
     I have written two letters today。 
    今天我写了 两封信。 
    拥有;具有;包含
    She hasn't got blue eyes。 
    她没有蓝眼睛。
       (= have got) I have no account with that bank。 我在那家银行未立帐户。 You have the advantage of me there。 "在那一点上,你比我强。" 得到;取得;拿 I've had two letters from him。
       我已收到他的两封信。 After repeated experiments we have some valuable data at our fingertips。 经多次实验我们掌握了一些有价值的数据。 Your suggestion will have attention at the company top meeting。
       你们的建议在公司高层会议上将得到考虑。 享受,享用;经历 Did you have a pleasant time? 你过得快乐吗? The children have the best of care in most of the countries now。
       你没有掌握不利于我的证据。 have nothing on 不像…一样(= have got on) have up 押送(到法庭);对某人起诉 He was had up for dangerous driving。 他因驾车冒险被送上法庭。
       。

小***

2006-11-07 20:55:04

类似问题

换一换

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新问答 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60
  • 61-80