7. 水是宝贵的,当看见水龙头正在不停地滴水时,你会( )。
A主动把水龙头关紧 B不在乎这些浪费,不想关 C装着没看见
8. 当面对一些浪费水的陌生人,你会勇于指出吗?( )
A勇于指出 B不敢指出 C与我无关
9. 在选购洗衣粉时,你会选择( )。
A有磷洗衣粉 B无磷洗衣粉 C两者皆可
10. 对直接用自来水浇草坪、树木等植物,你认为( )。
A浪费水资源 B无所谓 C用河水或中性水
11. 在日常生活中,你条件很富裕会考虑使用节约用水的好方法吗(如用洗脸水、洗碗水冲厕所)?
A会考虑 B不会考虑 C没想过
12. 为保护环境,你愿意麻烦自己改变一下生活方式吗?
A愿意 B不愿意 C没想过
13. 你会将垃圾分类放置吗?
A会 B不会 C麻烦不想分
14. 对超市不免费发放塑料购物袋,你的态度( )。
A赞成 B反对 C无所谓
15. 你对使用一次性餐具是持( )态度。
A赞成 B反对 C无所谓
16. 如果环境保护会降低经济发展速度,你认为( )。
A先经济发展后环境保护 B先环境保护后经济发展 C与我无关
17. 随着绿色消费运动的发展,你认为全球会逐渐形成一种( )的生活风尚。
A、追求时尚 破坏环境 B、保护环境 崇尚自然 C保护环境 盲目消费

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2018-04-08 04:23:57
      环保教育问卷Questionnaire on Education of Environmental Protection 
    1。 你了解气候变暖将威胁人类生存吗?Do you know that warming up climate will threat human being's survival?  
    A十分了解Yes, much。
       B有些了解Yes, somewhat。 C不了解No, nothing。 2。 为保护蓝天,我们在出门时,你会( )。 What do you take when you go out to protect blue sky? A、选择乘坐舒适的交通工具by comfortable vehicle。
       B、使用私家车by private car。 C、选择乘坐公共交通工具by public traffic vehicle。 3。 当节能产品价格高于非节能产品时,你购买会选择( )。What do you choose when the price of energy-saving products higher than the one of the non-energy-savings? A非节能产品Non-energy-saving products。
       B节能产品Energy-saving products。 C量力而行Choose according to my abilities。 4。 一张纸已用去一面,另一面未用,你会( )。 How do you do if one page has been used up the one side but blank the other side? A扔掉Throw it away。
       B继续使用、用于回收Continue use and recycle。 C用于回收Only recycle。 5。 当教室或房间无人时,你会随手关灯吗?Will you turn off lamps when there is no person in classroom or rooms? A会Yes, I will。
       B不会No, I wouldn't。 C没想过Sorry, I never think about it。 6。 减少“白色污染”我们应该( ) 。What should we do to reduce "White Contamination"? A、自觉地不用、少用难降解的塑料包装袋Voluntarily not to use or somewhat use persistent plastic-packed bags。
       B、乱扔塑料垃圾Leave around plastic garbage。 C、尽量使用塑料制品 Try best to use plastic products。 7。 水是宝贵的,当看见水龙头正在不停地滴水时,你会( )。How do you do when you see tap is dripping precious water? A主动把水龙头关紧Positively fasten up the tap。
       B不在乎这些浪费,不想关I don’t care at all and don’t close it。 C装着没看见Attempt not to see at all。 8。 当面对一些浪费水的陌生人,你会勇于指出吗?( )Will you bravely point out the strangers facing to you and wasting water? A勇于指出Yes, I will。
       B不敢指出No, I dare not。 C与我无关No, nothing to do with me。 9。 在选购洗衣粉时,你会选择( )。What do you choose when you buy laundry powder? A有磷洗衣Phosphate laundry detergent powder。
       B无磷洗衣粉Phosphate-free one。 C两者皆可Both of them。 10。 对直接用自来水浇草坪、树木等植物,你认为( )。 What’s your opinion if watering plants of lawn, tree and so on directly by tap water? A浪费水资源It wastes water resource。
       B无所谓I don’t care at all。 C用河水或中性水It can use river or neutral water。 11。 在日常生活中,你条件很富裕会考虑使用节约用水的好方法吗(如用洗脸水、洗碗水冲厕所)? Will you consider good methods to save water even you are rich in daily life (like wash toilet by the water after washing face or dishes)? A会考虑Yes, I will。
       B不会考虑No, I wouldn’t。 C没想过Sorry, I never think about it。 12。 为保护环境,你愿意麻烦自己改变一下生活方式吗?Will you trouble yourself to change your living styles in order to protect environment? A愿意Yes, I will。
       B不愿意No, I wouldn’t。 C没想过Sorry, I never think about it。 13。 你会将垃圾分类放置吗? Will you classify garbage? A会Yes, I will。 B不会No, I wouldn’t。
       C麻烦不想分Too trouble to classify。 14。 对超市不免费发放塑料购物袋,你的态度( )。 What’s your opinion on charged plastic bags of supermarkets? A赞成I agree。
       B反对I object。 C无所谓I don’t care。 15。 你对使用一次性餐具是持( )态度。What’s your opinion on disposable dishware? A赞成I agree。 B反对I object。
       C无所谓I don’t care。 16。 如果环境保护会降低经济发展速度,你认为( )。What’s your opinion if environmental protection will reduce speed of economy development? A先经济发展后环境保护Economy development should be prior to environmental protection。
       B先环境保护后经济发展Environmental protection should be prior to economy development。 C与我无关Nothing to do with me。 17。 随着绿色消费运动的发展,你认为全球会逐渐形成一种( )的生活风尚。
      What kind of living fashion will be grown up in the world with the activity development of “Green Consumption”, you think? A、追求时尚 破坏环境Pursue fashion, destroy environment。
       B、保护环境 崇尚自然Protect environment, chase nature。 C保护环境 盲目消费Protect environment, consume purposelessly。 。

我***

2018-04-08 04:23:57

其他答案

2018-04-08 09:23:57
  •   Environmental protection education questionnaire 1。 You understood that the climate warming will threaten the human survival? A understood that B somewhat understood C does not understand 2。
       In order to protect the blue sky, we when going out, you meet ()。 A, the choice ride comfortable transportation vehicle B, use private car C, the choice to ride public transport means 3。
       When the energy conservation product price is higher than the non-energy conservation product, you purchase can choose ()。
       A non-energy conservation product B energy conservation product C does what one can 4。 A paper has used one side, the other aspect has not used, you meet ()。
       A discards B to continue to use, uses in recycling C to use in recycling 5。 When classroom or room nobody, you will turn off a light conveniently? A will meet B C not to think 6。
       The reduction “the white pollution” we should ()。 A, on own initiative does not need plastic sack B which, little uses difficultly to degrade, to throw plastic trash C, to use plastic products 7 as far as possible。
       The water is precious, when sees the water cock does not stop the water drop, you meet ()。 A fastens the water cock B not to care about on own initiative these wastes, did not think that Guan CZHUANG has not been seeing 8。
       To some waste water's stranger, you will dare to point out in front of? () A dares to point out that B does not dare to point out C has nothing to do with 9 with me。
       When selects and purchases the laundry powder, you will choose ()。 A has phosphorus laundry powder B non-phosphorus laundry powder C both to be possible 10。
       Takes over the use of running water plants directly and so on pouring lawn, trees, you think ()。 A waste water resources B does not matter C to use the river water or neutral water 11。
       In the daily life, your condition will be very wealthy will consider that the use economize on water the good method (for example with will wash the face water, dishwater to flush restroom)? A will consider that B will not consider C has not thought 12。
       In order to protect the environment, you are willing to be troublesome to change the life style? A wants B not to want C not to think 13。
       You the refuse classification laying aside? A will meet B C troublesome not to want to divide 14。 To supermarket not free provide plastic shopping bag, your manner ()。
       A approved that B opposed C does not matter 15。 You for use the disposable tableware hold () the manner。 A approved that B opposed C does not matter 16。
       If the environmental protection can reduce the rate of economic development, you think ()。 after A the first economic development, after environmental protection B first environmental protection, economic development C has nothing to do with 17 with me。
       Along with the green expense movement's development, you thought the whole world will form one kind gradually () life prevailing custom。
       A, pursue fashion destruction environment B, the protection environment advocation nature C protection environment expends blindly 对不起,我只能帮你这样翻译,请你自己组织好标点和排序,好吗?。

薛***

2018-04-08 09:23:57

类似问题

换一换

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60
  • 61-80
  • 81-100