爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

请朋友们翻译一篇文章

首页

请朋友们翻译一篇文章

During my second year of college, I was looking around for a place to live . One Sunday after church the preacher told me to stay in his daughter’s room because his daughter was studying abroad for one year. 
To be honest, I really didn’t want to stay with “the preacher’s family”. I was 19 and on my own. But then he told me how much the rent would be –a very low figure that included one home-cooked meal a day. I thought about the offer and decided to move in . 
At the end of the term I had planned to find other living arrangements, since the daughter was to return home . But they asked if I wanted to stay on another term, suggesting I share a room with their son. By this time I seemed to have been adopted into their family—her people became my people. I happily accepted the offer . 
As  emptied the daughter’s bedroom, , I thought it might be nice to have a little sister to look after. But when I later met my new sister, I realized that it might be more interesting than I first imagined .
We finally fell in love, marriage, and have looked after one another for many years . There have been times that life turned out more challenging than either of us could have known. But we have always been able to go forward largely because we knew that somebody deeply cared.
It isn’t about marriage…it’s about love. It’s about mothers and fathers ,sisters and brothers and special friends who are as close as family . It’s about anybody who times I will need you to look after me .” 
Is there somebody you can depend on ? And are others depending on you ? We travel the path of life best when there is somebody to look after , and when somebody is looking after us . 

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2007-12-24 09:36:24
      在我读大二的时候,我曾为能找到一个容身之所而四处奔波。一个星期天做完礼拜后,传教士告诉我因为他女儿去国外读了一年书了,我可以先住在他女儿的房间里。
    老实说,我真的实在不愿意与传教士的家庭共居一所。我才19岁并且只身一人。但是他给我提供的租金价位非常的低,并且还能(允许)每天在家做一餐饭。
      我考虑到(如此低的)价位决定还是搬来住了。 在学期期末的时候,我必须准备另谋他所了,因为他女儿要回家来了。但是他们问我还想不想再待一个学期,(并且)建议我可以和她们的儿子分享一间屋子,此时我似乎成了他们家庭中的一员,她的家人也就是我的家人了,所以我欣然接受了。
       腾空了他女儿的房间的时候,我(忽然)想,或许有个小妹妹去照料的感觉也应该不错吧。但是当我之后遇见我这位新妹妹的时候,我意识到者可要比我预先想到的有“意思”得多。 我们最终恋爱了,并且节了婚,互相照料了许多年。在生活中我们经历了多次(我们)谁都无法预知的转折,但是我们总能风雨无阻的前行。
      因为我们知道有人在深深的关爱着我们。 这不是因婚姻而起,而是因爱而生,是因为我们的父母,我们的兄弟姐妹还有那些亲如一家的挚友们。是因为任何一位在我需要呵护时帮助我的人。 有没有能让你依靠的人?或者是别人会信赖你吗?当我们用心呵护别人,或者感受到别人关爱的时候,我们穿越了生命中的佳径。
       很感人的文章呀 希望能帮到您 祝开心。

"***

2007-12-24 09:36:24

类似问题

换一换
  • 外语学习 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...

热点检索

• 1-20