爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

Elliott Yamin的"Wait For You"的歌词

首页

Elliott Yamin的"Wait For You"的歌词

Elliott Yamin的"Wait For You"的歌词英Elliott Yamin的"Wait For You"的歌词英译Elliott Yamin的"Wait For You"的歌词英译中这是我的翻译,有不足之处,请大家指教,谢谢!
Verse 1]
I never felt nothing in the world like this before
在世上,在那之前,我从未感到过一无所有
Now I'm missing you
现在,我很想念你
I'm wishing that you would come back through my door
我希望你能回到我身边
Why did you have to go? You could have let 
me know
为什么你要离开?你要让我明白

So now I'm all alone,
那么,现在,我单身了
Girl you could have stayed
女孩,你可以留下的
but you wouldnt give me a chance
只是你没有给我一个机会
With you not around it's a little bit more   then i can stand
周围,没有你,这更加让我不明白
And all my tears they keep running down my 
face
我,泪流满面

Why did you turn away?
为什么,你要离开?

[Bridge]
So why does your pride make you run and hide?
那么,为什么你的骄傲迫使你离开和躲藏?      
Are you that afraid of me?
难道你害怕我吗?
But I know it's a lie what you keep inside
但是,我知道,这是你保持的一个谎言
This is not how you wanted to be
这并不是你真正想做的
[Chorus]
So baby I will wait for you
所以,宝贝,我将等待着你
Cause I don''t know what else i can do
因为我不知道,除了这,我还能做什么
Don't tell me I ran out of time
请不要告诉我,时间被我用尽了
If it takes the rest of my life
如果它会花去我剩余的生命

Baby I will wait for you
宝贝,我会等待着你
If you think I'm fine it just aint true
只要你觉得我很好,这是事实的话
I really need you in my life
在我的人生中,我真的需要你
No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you
我做的并没有错  我将等待着你
[Verse 2]
It's been a long time since you called me
很久以前,自从你和我联系
(How could you forget about me)
你怎么可以忘掉我?
You got me feeling crazy (crazy)
你让我感到痴狂
How can you walk away,
你怎么可以离开?
Everything stays the same
所有的事,一如往昔
I just can't do it baby
我不能做到,宝贝
What will it take to make you come back
有什么能让你回来呢?
Girl I told you what it is  it just ain't 
like that
女孩,我将告诉你这是什么,这就像
Why can't you look at me, your still in love with me
为什么你不能看向我,你依然和我相爱
Don't leave me crying.
请不要离开我,让我哭泣

[Bridge]
Baby why can't we just start over again
宝贝,为什么,我们不能再次重新开始 
Get it back to the way it was
让它回到从前
If you give me a chance I can love you right
如果你给我一次机会,我会好好爱你
But your telling me it wont be enough
但是你告诉我,足够了

[Chorus]
那么,宝贝,我将等待着你
因为我不知道,除了这,我还能做什么
请不要告诉我,时间被我用尽了
如果它会花去我剩余的生命
Baby I will wait for you
宝贝,我将等待着你
只要你觉得我很好,这是事实的话
在我的人生中,我真的需要你
我做的并没有错  我将等待着你

[Bridge]
So why does you pride make you run and hide
那么,为什么你的骄傲迫使你离开和躲藏? 
Are you that afriad of me?
难道你害怕我吗?
But I know it's a lie what your keeping 
inside
但是,我知道,这是你保持的一个谎言
Thats not how you wanted to be
这并不是你真正想做的

Baby I will wait for you
宝贝,我将等待着你
Baby I will wait for you
宝贝,我将等待着你
If it's the last thing i do
如果,这是我能做的最后一件事

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2007-08-05 02:47:26
      对于翻译不能一概而论,在直译最佳的情况下就必须用直译,在意译最佳的情况下就必须用意译,而且不同的文体适合使用不同的翻译方法,对于科技类翻译就不能太多使用意译。
    对于歌词的翻译,别看用词简单,但要翻译出韵味并不容易,应该多用意译。所以原来的翻译值得商榷。
      下面是我的翻译,共同交流: I never felt nothing in the world like this before 我从未有过这种感觉 Now I'm missing you 我是如此地想念你 I'm wishing that you would come back through my door 我是多么地希望你回到我身边 Why did you have to go? You could have let me know 你为何离去?你本该告诉我 So now I'm all alone, 我现在是多么地孤单 Girl you could have stayed 姑娘 你本该留下 but you wouldnt give me a chance 但你却不给给我机会 With you not around it's a little bit more than i can stand 没有你在身边 我的日子真难熬 And all my tears they keep running down my face 我只能以泪洗脸 Why did you turn away? 你为何离去? [Bridge] So why does your pride make you run and hide? 你的自尊为何使你逃避和躲藏? Are you that afraid of me? 是你害怕我吗? But I know it's a lie what you keep inside 但我知道你心中藏着一个谎言 This is not how you wanted to be 这并不是你心中所想 [Chorus] So baby I will wait for you 宝贝 我将等着你 Cause I don''t know what else i can do 因为我不知道我还能做什么 Don't tell me I ran out of time 不要告诉我已经没有了时间 If it takes the rest of my life 即使这会耗费我的余生 Baby I will wait for you 宝贝 我将等着你 If you think I'm fine it just aint true 如果你认为我过的好 那你错了 I really need you in my life 我的生命里真的需要你 No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you 不论我得做什么 我将等着你 [Verse 2] It's been a long time since you called me 你已经很久没有打电话给我了 (How could you forget about me) 你怎么可以把我忘掉? You got me feeling crazy (crazy) 为了你我感快要疯了 How can you walk away, 你怎么可以离去? Everything stays the same 一切依然如故 I just can't do it baby 但我不能 宝贝 What will it take to make you come back 我要如何才能使你回到我身边? Girl I told you what it is it just ain't like that 姑娘 事情并非你所想的那样 Why can't you look at me, your still in love with me 我们依然相爱 但你为何不看我一眼 Don't leave me crying。
       请不要让我为你哭泣 [Bridge] Baby why can't we just start over again 宝贝 我们为何不能重新开始 Get it back to the way it was 我们为何不能回到从前 If you give me a chance I can love you right 如果你给我机会 我会好好地爱你 But your telling me it wont be enough 但是你告诉我这并不足够 [Chorus] 。
      。。。。。。。。。。 Baby I will wait for you 宝贝 我将等着你 If it's the last thing i do 即使这是我能做的最后一件事 。

e***

2007-08-05 02:47:26

其他答案

2007-08-05 02:21:38
  •   I never felt nothing in the world like this before 
    今生于世我从未感到一无所有 
    Now I'm missing you 
    此时此刻我思念着你啊
    I'm wishing that you would come back through my door 
    愿你回来走进我的家门
    Why did you have to go? You could have let 
    me know [虚拟语气]
    你为何执意离去?你本来可以说一声
    So now I'm all alone, 
    故我现在孑然一人 
    Girl you could have stayed [虚拟语气]
    女孩啊你本来可以留下不走
    but you wouldnt give me a chance 
    但是你根本没有给我机会 
    With you not around it's a little bit more then i can stand 
    你不在跟前真让我难忍
    And all my tears they keep running down my 
    face 
    无数的热泪不禁泪流满面
    Why did you turn away? 
    为何你要离开?
    [Bridge] 
    So why does your pride make you run and hide? 
    你的自豪为何使你逃避匿迹?
    Are you that afraid of me? 
    难道你对我感到畏惧?
    But I know it's a lie what you keep inside 
    但我知道那是你心底的违心话
    This is not how you wanted to be 
    这并不是你真正的本意
    [Chorus] 
    宝贝啊,所以我将等待着你 
    因为我不知道我还能做些什麽
    请不要说我已走到了尽头 
    哪怕如果要用上我的余生 
    Baby I will wait for you 
    宝贝啊,我会等待着你 
    只要你认为我没事是不可能的事
    此生我真的需要你 
    无论我要面对什麽, 我都等着你 
    [Verse 2] 
    It's been a long time since you called me 
    你和我联系已过去久远 
    (How could you forget about me) 
    你怎么可以把我忘记? 
    You got me feeling crazy (crazy) 
    你让我感到如醉如痴
    How can you walk away, 
    你怎么可以离去? 
    Everything stays the same 
    一切如故
    I just can't do it baby 
    我不能自拔啊,宝贝 
    What will it take to make you come back 
    有什么能让你回来呢? 
    Girl I told you what it is it just ain't 
    like that 
    女孩,我告诉你原委绝非如此
    Why can't you look at me, your still in love with me 
    为什么你不看看我,你依然爱着我 
    Don't leave me crying。
       请不要离开令我哭泣 [Bridge] Baby why can't we just start over again 宝贝,为什么我们不能重新开始 Get it back to the way it was 让它回到从前 If you give me a chance I can love you right 如果你给我一次机会,我会好好爱你 But your telling me it wont be enough 但是你所告诉我的远非让人满意 [Chorus] So baby I will wait for you 宝贝,所以我将等待着你 Cause I don''t know what else i can do 因为我不知道我还能做些什麽 [重复略] 。

2007-08-05 02:21:38

• 2007-08-05 00:42:50
  •   英译中,通常有两种方式,一种是意译,一种是直译。 此两种方法没有什么好坏之分。在与个人的爱好。 我通常喜欢意义,因为那样更能准确地表达原文的含义。而直译,虽然忠实于原文,但是那是中国人理解的英文,并不是原文的本意。你翻译的很好,只是个别的句子由于语法错误,你理解的不正确,所以翻译出来的效果截然不同。
      我对第一段作了小小的修改,供你参考,第二段问题基本相同。 I never felt nothing in the world like this before 在世上,在那之前,我从未感到过一无所有 “在那之前”的含义已经体现在后一句话中 我从未感到过在这个世界上一无所有, Now I'm missing you 现在,我很想念你 Now 和现在进行时都表示一种持续的状态,所以不如翻译为 我无时无刻不想念你 I'm wishing that you would come back through my door 我希望你能回到我身边 Why did you have to go? You could have let me know 为什么你要离开? 你要让我明白 这里后一句话中的要,翻译为‘应该’更为贴切。
       So now I'm all alone, 那么,现在,我单身了 all alone 翻译为孤身一人更为贴切 表示一种孤独的心理和企盼。如果如你所译,可能理解为,主人原本是个多情的人,有很多的女朋友, Girl you could have stayed 女孩,你可以留下的 but you wouldnt give me a chance 只是你没有给我一个机会 With you not around it's a little bit more then i can stand 周围,没有你,这更加让我不明白 这里的stand 表示承受, 所以这句话的含义表示,“ 没有你我无法忍受” 或者 "没有你的日子我无法忍受“ And all my tears they keep running down my face 我泪流满面 (不需要逗号) Why did you turn away? 为什么你要离开? (不需要逗号) [Bridge] So why does your pride make you run and hide? 那么为什么你的骄傲迫使你离开和躲藏? Are you that afraid of me? 难道你害怕我吗? But I know it's a lie what you keep inside 但是我知道这是你的谎言 (这样含义更简洁) This is not how you wanted to be 这并不是你真正想做的 [Chorus] So baby I will wait for you 亲爱的,我将等待着你 So 在这里只是个语气词,不用翻译 Cause I don''t know what else i can do 因为我不知道,除了这,我还能做什么 因为我不知道,除了等待,我还能做什么 Don't tell me I ran out of time 请不要告诉我,时间被我用尽了 out of time 表示不合时宜, 请不要告诉我不值得这么做 If it takes the rest of my life 如果它会花去我剩余的生命 if 表示假设,即使 即使它会花去我全部的生命 Baby I will wait for you 宝贝,我会等待着你 If you think I'm fine it just aint true 只要你觉得我很好,这是事实的话 I really need you in my life 在我的人生中,我真的需要你 No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you 我做的并没有错 我将等待着你 No matter what 表示无论何事 无论需要我做什么我都会等待 [Verse 2] It's been a long time since you called me 很久以前,自从你和我联系 这句话的含义是, “你给我打电话已经是很久以前的事情了” (How could you forget about me) 你怎么可以忘掉我? You got me feeling crazy (crazy) 你让我感到痴狂 How can you walk away, 你怎么可以(就这样)离开? Everything stays the same 所有的事一如往昔(一如既往) I just can't do it baby 我(就是)不能做到,宝贝 What will it take to make you come back 有什么能让你回来呢? 怎样才能让你回到我的身边 Girl I told you what it is it just ain't like that 女孩,我将告诉你这是什么,这就像 姑娘,我告诉过你事情并不是你所想象的那样 Why can't you look at me, your still in love with me 为什么你不能看(着)向我,你依然和我相爱 Don't leave me crying。
       请不要离开我,让我哭泣 [Bridge] Baby why can't we just start over again 宝贝,为什么,我们不能再次重新开始 Get it back to the way it was 让它回到从前 If you give me a chance I can love you right 如果你给我一次机会,我会好好爱你 But your telling me it won't be enough 但是你告诉我,足够了 (英文句子有错误) 但是你告诉我,那是不够的 [Chorus] So baby I will wait for you 那么,宝贝,我将等待着你 Cause I don''t know what else i can do 因为我不知道,除了这,我还能做什么 Don't tell me I ran out of time 请不要告诉我,时间被我用尽了 If it takes the rest of my life 如果它会花去我剩余的生命 Baby I will wait for you 宝贝,我将等待着你 If you think I'm fine it just aint true 只要你觉得我很好,这是事实的话 I really need you in my life 在我的人生中,我真的需要你 No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you 我做的并没有错 我将等待着你 [Bridge] So why does you pride make you run and hide 那么,为什么你的骄傲迫使你离开和躲藏? Are you that afriad of me? 难道你害怕我吗? But I know it's a lie what your keeping inside 但是,我知道,这是你保持的一个谎言 Thats not how you wanted to be 这并不是你真正想做的 Baby I will wait for you 宝贝,我将等待着你 Baby I will wait for you 宝贝,我将等待着你 If it's the last thing i do 如果,这是我能做的最后一件事 。

秋***

2007-08-05 00:42:50

类似问题

换一换
  • 外语学习 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新问答 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40