爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语教案模板(实用17篇)

英语教案模板(实用17篇)

家*** 22-11-06 教案

英语教案模板(1)

传统的阅读理解提问方式也常常停留在对所阅读文章的表层理解层次上。那么,如何借助这些课文来提高学生的阅读速度、阅读理解能力和语言水平呢?经过教学实践和不断尝试,下面以SEFC Book 1A Unit 7 "Earthquakes" 单元阅读课为例对这一问题进行探析。

一、First–reading 采用自上而下模式,侧重培养快速阅读理解能力

“自上而下的模式”是哥德曼(Goodman)1971年提出的阅读理论模式。这一理论反对把阅读看成是对一系列词句的知觉,认为阅读者不必使用全部文本中的提示,他们在文章中挑选和选择足够的信息来作出预测,用他们自己的经验和有关客观世界的知识去验证他们的预测。按这个模式,阅读者在阅读过程中不是逐字、逐句地去理解,而是结合自己的预测,在文章中找出有关的信息,来验证自己的预测。该模式有利有弊,弊在对学生语言基础知识的掌握不利,容易造成学生语言基本功不扎实。然而,由于强调整体篇章理解,在阅读时采取跳跃式搜索、猜测等方法,所以有利于培养学生快速阅读理解能力。

阅读速度的培养是阅读教学中一个重要的任务。目前,中学生阅读能力在速度上与可能达到的指标相比普遍要低几倍,甚至十几倍。随着信息时代的到来,人们急需尽快获取各种信息资料,成倍提高工作效率与学习效果,培养学生的快速阅读理解能力是实施英语素质教育的必然要求。然而,训练学生阅读速度必须建立在学生对文章内容处于陌生状态的基础上,因此,在学生初次接触阅读课文时,应该采用自上而下阅读模式,不失时机地培养他们的快速阅读习惯、快速阅读理解能力。这一阶段的教学设计主要如下:

1、引入题材。可采用设疑悬念、直观导入、故事导入等引入方式。

2、进行快阅。可向学生介绍组读法、察读法、浏读法、略读法、跳读法等快速阅读方法。

3、检测理解。可采用问答题、判断题、选择题、做笔记、填图表等检测形式。

1) Which was the USA’s strongest earthquakes ?

2) How many people lost their lives and how many people lost their

homes in the 1906 earthquake ?

3) How many people lost their lives in the 1980 earthquake?

4) When the 1906 earthquake happened, how many metres did the Pacific

plate jump to the north ?

5) How many measures(措施) can we take in order to deal with

earthquakes ?

6) What is " The Big One"?

经过一读课文及完成表层信息捕捉问题后,学生对文章有了肤浅的认识,阅读速度也得到训练。然而,阅读包含两个阶段:一是辨认文字符号的感性认识阶段;二是理解内容,吸收信息,创造性思维译码的理性认识阶段。因此,二读课文,加深文章的理解就显得尤为必要了。

二、Second–reading 采用交互作用模式,侧重培养阅读理解综合能力

语言心理学的图式理论认为,阅读过程是读者通过视觉器官接受以文字符号形式输入的外部代码,再结合大脑中的内部代码(即图式)进行编解码认知加工,从而理解并提取信息的过程。根据鲁姆哈特(D·Rumelhart)1977年提出的交互作用模式,这个过程实际上也即是读者大脑中自下而上与自上而下认知加工交互作用的过程。相互作用模式(the interactive model)也可称为图式理论模式(the schema theory model)。按图式阅读理论,读者的阅读能力由三种图式决定:语言图式、内容图式和形式图式。

语言图式是指读者对构成阅读材料的语言的掌握程度。内容图式是指读者对文章所讨论的主题的熟悉程度。形式图式是指读者对文章的体裁的了解程度。在阅读过程中,读者大脑中的这三种图式与文章的语言、内容和形式相互作用,其结果决定了读者对文章的理解程度。

阅读的关键在于理解,尤其是深层理解。交互作用模式对提高学生的英语阅读综合能力能起关键的作用。借助形式图式模式,教师可引导学生弄清文章的文体思路,了解各种不同体裁的课文的结构特点。例如教"Earthquakes" 时引导学生归纳出文体思路是accidents--- causes --- solutions---- prediction。

借助文章体裁结构帮助理解文章实际上也是一种阅读策略,同时也有助于学生下一阶段完成重建语篇的表达训练。借助内容图式,教师可启发学生寻找或利用文章上下文线索去激活自己大脑中相应的背景知识内容图式。例如教“Earthquakes”时引导学生回忆“板块学说”(plate tectonics)相关内容,将文章内容与大脑中的相关信息联系起来有助于学生更深刻理解文章的细节内容、中心思想、作者的写作态度、写作意图及文章的“弦外之音”。语言图式在阅读理解中起着基础的作用,没有语言图式,内容图式和形式图式就发挥不了作用。

教师应结合课文内容提高学生识别文章中词、短语和句子的能力。例如教“Earthquakes”时引导学生理解“shook”、“jumped”、“stay up”等在文章中的意思。这样做,学生读懂文章的能力才会逐步提高,下一阶段进行语言知识的学习和应用才会有基础。总之,综合利用形式图式、内容图式、语言图式来指导二读课文,对提高学生阅读综合能力是必不可少的。这一阶段的教学设计主要如下:

1、细读课文。可采用全文阅读,逐段阅读,合段阅读等阅读方式。

2、检测理解。可采用问答题、判断题、讨论题、选择题等检测形式。

3、阅读析评。可采用学生发言、教师总结或师生一起讨论归纳等双边活动形式。

1) What do the first three paragraphs talk about ?

2) What does the writer try to explain in the last paragraph of Lesson 26 ?

3) What does the writer intend to do in the first paragraph of Lesson 27 ?

4) Why does the writer mention "The Big One" ?

5) If we compare the 1980 earthquake with the 1980 earthquake, what can we find ?

6) If the 1980 earthquake had happened in the centre of town, what would have happened?

7) Why can’t we stop earthquakes ?

8) Do you think that San Francisco is now in danger ? Why ?

9) How does the writer make each paragraph of the two lessons coherent (连贯的) ?

10) What have you learned from the lessons ?

经过二读课文及完成一些深层阅读理解问题后,学生对文章有了深刻的理解,吸收信息或利用所获得信息来分析问题和解决问题的能力也得到培养。阅读吸收信息, 吸收是为了表达。因此,教学活动的设计不应只停留在输入的层次上,应该使语言输入(听与读)和语言输出(说与写)之间产生一种平衡。运用所学语言知识以及题材信息重建语篇、提高学生语言表达能力势在必行。

三、Post–-reading 采用自下而上模式,侧重培养知识综合运用能力

自下而上模式是指阅读者在阅读过程中从最小的单位——字母和单词(从底或下层)识别开始,逐步弄懂(在顶或上层)较大的语言单位——短语、分句、句子和语篇的意义。按照这个模式去理解阅读过程,教师在教授阅读课时主要任务就是帮助学生解决语言上的障碍,即弄清词、短语和句子的意义。

由此看来,阅读课教学既是一门阅读课,也是一门语言课。随着学生对课文理解的深化,教师必须提高学生对语言知识的掌握程度。阅读理解的问题,说到底就是语言方面的问题。所以,通过阅读,可以学习语言知识,通过学习语言知识,有助于提高阅读能力。阅读能力与语言学习,两者相辅相成、密切关系。

另外,中学英语大纲规定,在英语教学中要努力使基础知识转化为言语技能,并发展成运用英语进行交际的能力。为此,在完成二读课文之后采用自下而上模式深化语言知识的学习与运用则是提高学生阅读能力和语言表达能力的必然要求。这一阶段的教学设计主要如下:

1、归纳知识。可引导学生按语言单位来分类归纳;也可按段落顺序或情节内容来归纳排列。

2、深化知识。可介绍一词多义、词与词区别、长句分析和逻辑纽带等拓展性知识。

3、运用知识。口头上可采用命题发言、口述大意、复述课文、话题讨论等准交际或交际练习形式;笔头上可采用改写、缩写、书面表达等准交际或交际练习形式。

1) Why do you think San Francisco are easily shaken by earthquakes ?

2) Give a speech on what we should do in order to deal with earthquakes.

3) Write a passage to report the 1980 earthquake in San Francisco.

4) Write a short article on the 1999 earthquake in Taiwan.

实践证明,把阅读课教学活动分成三个阶段,不同阅读活动阶段采用不同阅读理论模式以实现阅读课教学的最终目的这是非常必要的,也是非常恰当的。这种做法有以下主要特点:

1、它使学生的综合能力得到了训练。

在认知能力方面,快速阅读理解训练促使学生的观察力、注意力、记忆力高度集中;深层阅读理解训练使学生思维能力、想象力得到发展。在语言能力方面,各个阶段中阅读理解问题的解决使学生的听说、读写能力得到全面培养,尤其是阅读理解能力更得到了充分发展。在交往能力方面,同学们在老师引导下,在交流与讨论中相互合作、相互沟通,最后得出认识比较统一的答案。在这一过程中,学生的相互沟通能力、协调合作能力、凝聚力自然也就得到了培养。另外,通过重建语篇训练,学生的创造能力也将得到培养。

2、它体现了素质教育的基本要求。

在素质教育的全体性方面,由浅入深,由易到难,由表及里的阅读理解练习能给不同程度的同学提供体验成功乐趣的机会,能调动全体学生参与的积极性。在素质教育的整体性方面,这种教学设计主张适应各类体裁的阅读课文,挖掘文章的内涵和主旨,使各种有用信息渗透到英语教学之中;整个过程始终贯穿着培养学生的各方面能力,全方位开发学生的潜能。在素质教育的主体性方面,这种教学设计克服传统的教师讲、学生记的弊病,学生在教师引导下学会思考、学会分析、学会发现,学会表达,真正发挥了学生的主体作用和教师主导作用。

3、它有利于学生逐步完善自己的认知结构。

所谓认知(Cognition)就是通过学习过程的感知、领悟、推理及转化,从而实现对学习信息的了解、发现、知晓和理解。所谓认知结构就是学习者头脑里的知识信息网络结构,即已有的全部观念的内容及组织结构。从整个教学设计来看,它将学习内容有序地组织起来,并进一步内化形成新的知识结构,符合学生的认知规律。

阅读是一个综合过程,能力的提高更是一个循序渐进的过程。为此,不同年级应有不同阅读达标要求,课堂上各阶段的阅读理解训练也应随之有所侧重。总之,教师若能结合学生的认知水平,合理、灵活地把上述教学设计运用于阅读课文教学中,高中英语阅读教学目标是完全能够实现的。

英语教案模板(2)

教学内容:

A Let's talk Count and say

教材分析:

本课时为第六单元第一课时,包括两部分Let’s talk和Count and say .Let’s talk部分通过Sam和妈妈在蛋糕店买蛋糕的场景让学生感知核心句型How many…?的语意及语用情境。Count and say部分呈现了准备生日派对的'物品,其作用是通过一个生日派对的情境图进行数数活动来操练How many…?Five/Two…。的句型。

教学目标:

1、能力目标

(1)能理解对话大意,并能用正确的语音语调朗读对话。

(2)能在图片和老师的帮助下,在语境中运用How many…?等询问物品的数量。

2、知识目标

(1)听懂、会说句型:How many…?Five.

(2)听懂、会说one,two,three,four,five.

(3)在语境中理解句子This one,please. Sure.

3、情感目标

培养学习英语的积极态度,鼓励学生勇于开口说英语。

教学重点:

听懂、会说句型:How many…?

教学难点:

在语境中正确运用How many…?等询问物品的数量。

教学过程:

Step1 Preparation.

1、利用主情境图导入本单元话题,引导学生了解本单元的主要内容。

T:(师呈现本单元主情境图课件或使用教学挂图或让学生看书)Who can you see in the picture?Sarah,Chen Jie,John,Mike. Who is this boy?生回答,引出新的人物T:Yes,he is Sarah’s brother. Sam.出示头饰领读。What are they doing?They’re having a birthday party. Whose birthday party?Yes,today is Sam’s birthday. Let’s say:Happy birthday to Sam.生齐说,引出本节的话题。

2、吟唱歌曲《Happy birthday》

T:Boys and girls,let’s sing birthday song to Sam.

Step2 Presentation.

1、看图预测,整体感知。教学句子This one,please. Sure.

T:Look at the picture . Who are they?Sam and Sam’s mother. Where is Sam now?At the baker’s. This is the shop keeper. What do Sam and his mother buy?A cake. T:Look,so many cakes. PPT出示好多蛋糕的图片,师接着问:Guess. Which one does Sam want to buy?学生猜测。Now,Listen and choose. Which one?听音选图片。校对答案,引出句子This one,please.播放录音,学生跟读,板书句子,领读,齐读,小组读,个别读。师戴Mum头饰,指着蛋糕说:This one please. How does the shop keeper say?播放录音,引出句子Sure.板书领读,小组读,个别读。师PPT出示购物图片,师指一西瓜,问生,This one,please.引导生用Sure回答。生生操练,小组展示。

2、听音答题,教学句子How many plates?Five.

T:Sam and Mun buy a cake. What else do they buy?除了蛋糕还买了什么?生回答Plate。出示图片,领读,齐读,小组读,男女读,个别读板书,粘贴图片。出示一盘子,教学one plate,接着出示第二个盘子,教学two plates,领读,齐读,小组读,个别读,逐一增加盘子,three/ four/ five plates.板书plates,描红强调复数S及发音/s/.(此处数字1—5,只要求生会认读,不出现形)T:They buy some plates. Listen and answer:How many plates do they buy?出示问题,播放录音,教学领读句子How many plates?小组读,个别读,开火车读。听音答题,引出数字five,板书教学领读。

Step 3 Practice

1、听音正音T:Listen and repeat.生跟读录音,模仿正确的语言、语调。

2、师生、生生、同桌分角色朗读课文。

3、角色表演:让学生戴上头饰,表演展示Let's talk的对话。

4、Count an say

利用课本第58页Count and say图,教学数字1—4

T:Today is Sam’s birthday. Sam got so many gifts. Look,so many gifts. What gifts?生看图回答,books/pencils/bears/...师接着问生How many books?引导生回答three,教学数字three,领读,齐读,小组读,个别读,开火车读。接着问生How many pencils?引出数字four,出示图片,教学领读,小组读,个别读。同样教学其他数字one,two。两人一组,看图谈论,操练句子How many...?One/...

Step 4 Production

语用活动:Go shopping!四人一小组进行购物活动。组长在桌子上放好文具,动物等卡片,其余三人购买礼物。教师可与几个学生先示范。

T:Sam has a birthday party today. Do you want to go?Let’s go shopping for some gifts.

A:Hello!

B:Hi!I’d like some pencils,please.

A:Sure. How many?

B:Four.

A:Here you are.

B:Thank you.

A:Hello!

C:Hi!This bag,please.

A:Here you are.

C:Thank you. …

2、小组合作,1—2组展示。

Step5 Progress

1、做当堂达标题。基训45页3、4题。

2、Summary. What have you learned today?引导学生总结本课时所学知识。

3、Homework:听录音仿读。将所学的数字说给家长听。

英语教案模板(3)

Date:September 4 Period:2

Content:Hour 1

Item:Uncle mother father grandmother grandfather

Prepare:Photos picture CD

Teach step:

Warm up

1 Greeting

T:Hello!Good morning,boys and girls!

K:Good morning,teacher Bell.

T:How are you?

K:I am fine,thank you!And you?

T:I am also fine,thank you!How is the weather?

K:It is su y day .

T:Yes,it is su y day .Do you like su y day?

K:Yes,we are .

2 TPR

T:Clap,clap,clap your hands.

K:Clap,clap,clap my hands.

T:Clap your hands as quickly as you can .

Clap your hands as slowly as you can .

3 song

Let’s sing the song How Is the Weather Like Today?…

Present

1 Show Jimmy’s family photo to the kids. Put it on the whiteboard,and ask

Jimmy to introduce the members to the other kids. Jimmy point his father,

teacher say:father

and the kids read after teacher. The same to the other members.

2 Put the pictures of father,mother,uncle,grandfather and grandmother on

the whiteboard. Ask 4 kids to touch the picture,when teacher say

father(mother,uncle,grandfather and grandmother),they must touch the

picture of father quickly . who is quickly and who is the wi er .

Drill

1 Finding game

The kids close the eyes,and the teacher put the 5 pictures under their chair

when teacher say:Open your eyes .They find the picture under their picture .

Then teacher say:

"Father"( mother,uncle,grandfather and grandmother ) they must put the

pictures on the whiteboard one by one .And read out loudly .

2 Up and down

Teacher say "father" the kids must stand up .

"mother"they must sit down .The same to any two of these new words . Who is

slowly,and he or she must read out the words loudly.

Review

1 Say bye-bye to father,mother,grandfather,grandmother and uncle .

2 Go pee pee and drink some water.

英语教案模板(4)

一、 教学内容:

牛津高中英语模块一Unit 1 (上)

二、教学要求:

1.掌握和校园生活有关的常用单词、词组与句型。

2.学会描述校园生活和学校设施。

High school is a time of discovery, learning and hard work!高中是探索、学习和辛勤劳动的时期

Huge campus and low-rise building 学校面积大,没有高层建筑。

Twelve laboratories are available for different experiments.12个实验室可供不同试验使用。

Each room comes with its own bothroom and Internet access.每个房间都有自己的卫生间和英特网接口。

3.学习阅读技巧:skimming&scanning。

4.语法:定语从句

知识重点与学习难点

(一)重要单词:

access achieve attend assembly article available average canteen club challenging context donate display experience extra graduate gym heading locker low-rise literature poster relax

(二)重点词组:

class teacher 班主任

at ease with 和….相处不拘束

school hours学校作息时间

earn respect from 赢得…的尊敬

sound like听起来象

for free 免费 get a general idea 了解大意

as well as 除….以外, 也

key words 关键词

word by word 逐字逐句地

find one’s way around 认识路

develop an interest in 培养对….的兴趣

surf the Internet网上冲浪

难点讲解

1. What is your dream school life like?

你理想中的学校生活是什么样子?

这里 dream 表示心目中最理想的. 如 dream team (梦之队)。

2. Going to a British high school for one year was a very enjoyable and exciting experience for me.

去一所英国中学读书一年对我来说是一次令人愉快和兴奋的经历。

Going 在本句里作动名词,它和后面的to a British high school for one year构成动名词短语作句子的主语。Go to a British high school本来是个动词词组,在go 后面加上ing 后,它就具备名词的特性可以在句子中充当主语、宾语或表语。

动词的现在分词和过去分词都可以作定语,但所表达的意思不同, 现在分词作定语常表示“令人…”、“正在….”;例如exciting news, sleeping dog; 过去分词则有被动或完成的意思,常表示“感到….的”、“被….的”,例如: an excited crowd of people, broken heart.

3. I was very happy with the school hours in Britain because school starts around 9 a.m. and ends about 3.30 p.m.

我对英国学校的作息时间很满意因为学校大约上午9点开始上课,下午3点半左右放学。

Be happy with=be pleased with, around=about。

4. This means I could get up an hour later than usual as schools in China begin before 8 a.m.

这意味着我可以晚一小时起床,因为在中国学校8点钟上课。

as adv.同样地, 被看作, 象

prep.当做

conj.与...一样, 当...之时, 象, 因为

本单元多次出现as, 用法各不相同,应注意比较。另外as 还可以构成一些常用词组:as if就好像, as far as就….而言, so as to以便于, as for至于, such as例如,等等。

mean: 意味着, 后面通常加名词或宾语从句。例如:

The attack of Pear Harbor meant a declaration of war with the United States.

The raise of salary means that I can send my daughter to a better school.

5. He also told us that the best way to earn respect from the school was to work hard and achieve high grades.

他还告诉我们赢得学校尊敬的最好方法是努力学习并取得好成绩。

The best way to do sth is to…..结构用来表达做某事的最好方法是….., 例如:

The best way to learn English is to use it as often as possible.

6. I found the homework was not as heavy as what I used to get in my old school, but it was a bit challenging for me at first because all the homework was in English.

我发现这儿的家庭作业没有我原来学校的多,但一开始对我有些挑战性,因为所有作业都是英语的。

As…..as, 中间加形容词或副词,一般要连接两个相同的句子成分, 请比较下面两句话:

You hate him as much as I (=You hate him as much as I hate him).

You hate him as much as me(=You hate him as much as you hate me).

Used to 过去常常, 隐含的意思是现在的情况已经不同。例如:

She used to study very hard. ( She does not study so hard any more).

Used to 的否定形式是usedn’t to/ didn’t use to

注意:be used to sth/doing 表示习惯于….

7. Cooking was really fun as I learnt how to buy, prepare and cook food.

当我学着怎样买菜、洗菜、烧饭时,烹饪真的是一件有趣的事。

fun是名词,有趣的事情, 副词really并非修饰它,而是修饰前面的be动词was

试比较: He is really a funny guy. 和 He is a really funny guy.这两句意思虽然相同, 但really修饰的对象不同,因此说话的侧重点也不同。

8. I do like eating desserts after meals as you mentioned in your article.

就像你在文章中提到的那样,我的确喜欢在饭后吃甜食。

Do、did在陈述句中,用在动词前表示强调,可译作的确、确实。

9. Upon finishing his studies, he started travelling in China.

完成学业之后,他开始在中国旅行。

介词upon/ on加doing相当于带as soon as 的时间状语从句。

Upon finishing his study=As soon as he finished his study

10. Former student return from China

一位校友重中国归来

former, past, old 虽然都和过去有关,但 侧重点不同。 former:“过去曾经是...的、 前任….”, past: “过去的” old“老的、从前的”。例如: former president前总统,past experience以往的经验,my old school我的母校。

11. earn, achieve和gain

这三个单词的基本意思都是“get”但含义不尽相同, earn :get as the reward of work(挣,得到…作为工作的回报), achieve :get what you want by effort(成就,通过努力达到某个目标), gain和“get”的用法最接近,它对得到的方法和内容都没有具体要求。常见搭配:

earn money/ a living/ one’s respect/ one’s bread, achieve a gaol/ success/ purpose/ high grade, gain experience/ weight/ an advantage over/ time/ the upper hand( 占上风)/ ground(取得进步).

语法

定语从句(1)

用来说明主句中某一名词或代词(有时也可说明整个主句或主句中一部分)而起定语作用的句子叫作定语从句。定语从句的作用和作定语的形容词、介词词组、分词词组相似,有时可以相互转换,例如:金发女孩可译作a blonde girl ,a girl with blonde hair或a girl who has blonde hair。定语从句通常由关系代词that/ which/ who/ whom/ which/ as或关系副词when/ where/ why引导,这些词既指代主句中要说明的名词或代词, 又充当从句中的某个句子成分。请看例句:

1.Tom is the only person who can keep a cool head in time of crisis.(who指代主句中的先行词person,在从句中作主 语)

2.Tom is the only friend whom(或who) I can rely on. (指代friend,在从句中作宾 语, 所以常用代词who的宾格形式).

3.China is no longer the weak nation that she used to be. (关系代词that指代weak nation,在从句中作表语)

4.The school whose floor space is very limited can’t take in one more student. (关系代词whose指代the school’s ,从句中作floor space的定语)

5.I like to go to the gym where I can have a work-out after sittiong for a day. (关系副词where指代主句中的地点状语gym 在从句中作状语)

阅读技巧

Skimming & Scanning

Skimming略读,skim原意是轻轻掠过表面,作为阅读技巧是指通过浏览文章标题,主题句,插图和图表等方法了解文章的大意。 Skan, 本意是扫描,这里指用眼光快速扫视书报等材料寻找我们想要的信息。他们的区别在于Skimming是为了了解文章的大意,而Scanning是为了寻找某些具体信息。Skimming & Scanning都是快速阅读的重要策略,也是信息时代我们必备的技能。尤其是在阅读英语时,注重练习Skimming & Scanning可以帮助克服逐字逐句的阅读习惯(如finger-point reading, lip reading),提高阅读速度。

补充阅读

阅读这篇文章,根据中文提示和上下文写出所缺的单词:

My School Day

I leave home at 6:45 and walk 20 minutes to ______(赶) a bus to school. The bus is a special one just for kids going to my school. The _______(路程) on the bus takes an hour because it has to keep stopping to pick up other students along the way.

When I arrive at school, I______(领取) my Tablet PC from the Flexi (Flexiable Learning Centre). Then I go to my Tutor Room for Registration at 8:30. We listen to announcements to see what special things are happening at school today or this week.

At about 8:50 we leave Tutor Room to go to our First Period. Every day I have a different Lesson the first period. Normally it is Humanities but I also have Maths, Drama and Music, and French on the other days. Each period lasts an hour.

All my lessons are in different rooms and places around the school. Each Room either has a three_____(位) number or a name. The numbers are very hard to remember!. I have different teachers for each lesson. I have a _______(存物柜) where I can store some of my stuff but otherwise I have to carry it all around with my in my bags.

Swipe Cards

Every Student carries a swipe card. We swipe into every lesson to let the school know that we have _____(参加) that certain lesson and to know where we are in case of emergencies.

On the Swipe Card there are two stripes, a black and a brown. The brown is to swipe into lessons and the black is to get into the toilets and buildings.

We can put money on our Swipe cards instead of carrying cash around. When we want to pay for snacks at the Tuck Shop or canteen we just hand over our cards and they deduct the money.

Subjects

Maths, English Science ICT

Drama Music Art PE

Humanities (History, Geography, and Religion) French or Spanish

Time Table

9:00 1st Period

10:00 2nd Period

11:00 - 11:20 Break

During break, I have a snack and play and chat with my friends. Usually we play IT a chasing game. Snow ball fight when it snows is dead fun.

11:20 3rd Period

12:30 4th Period

1:30 - 2:10 Lunch

I bring a packed lunch to school but occasionally I have school dinners in the School______(食堂).

2:10 5th Period

3:10 End of School

Sometimes I stay after school for clubs.

Canteen

The Canteen is open at Lunch Time and Break Time. Most hot food is served only at lunch time. Chips are only_______(买的到) on Mondays and Fridays.

同步练习

一、 用适当的关系代词或关系副词填空:

1.I still remember the time _______ I first became a high school student.

2. There are many places in London _______ you can buy a cup of coffee.

3. That is the reason _____ he is so keen on school activities.

4. China is a country_______ history can be dated back to 3000 BC.

5. He is driving a car ______ can travel at 150 mile per hour.

6. He has to fly to all the major cities of the world ______ his company has set up offices.

7. The lady _____ we met in the bar is eyeing us from the corner .

8.We are facing the same problem ____ we did years ago.

二、将下列每组句子合成一个带定语从句的复合句:

1. The anti-Japanese aggression war broke out on July the 7th. It lasted for eight years.

2. On his website we saw some photos. Mr. Lee took these photos in Europe.

3. On the way to school I saw some trees. Their leaves were eaten up by insects.

4. Shelley likes to spend her leisure time in the students’ union. She can meet many international students there.

5. Jane’s father wants her to be a singer. He himself has always wanted to be a singer himself.

参考答案

一、

1. when 2. where/in which 3. why 4. whose 5. which/that 6. where 7. whom/who 8. as

二、

1. The anti-Japanese aggression war which lasted for eight years broke out on July the 7th.

2. On his website we saw some photos which Mr. Lee took in Europe.

3. On the way to school, I saw some trees whose leaves were eaten up by insects.

4. shelley likes to spend her leisure time in the students’ union where she can meet many internatioal students.

5. Jane’s father wants her to be the singer that he himself has always wanted to be.

英语教案模板(5)

材料解说

我说的内容是九年义务教育小学英语六年级Book 4 Unit 4 Lesson 19

本课主要围绕询问对方正在干什么以及如何回答的英语表达法。依据小学生英语新课程标准所提出的总目标,根据教材的特点我确定以下教学目标和教学重难点。

模板

1、知识目标

学生能够会说、认读本课对话并能够使用句型:What are you doing? I’m making a model ship.Pass me an egg,please,Give me two apples.

2、能力目标

引导学生积极运用所学英语进行表达与交流,学生的多元化只能在交际活动中得以以体现和发展

3、情感目标

把语言训练融入各种情景之中,学生通过体验,参与活动,学会与他人合作,共同完成学习任务,从而体验成功,培养对语言学习的兴趣。

4教学重难点

重点:1)理解并灵活运用句型What are you doing? I’m…

2)两个祈使句:Pass me an egg,please。

Give me two apples。

难点:knife、scissors、minute的发音。以及长句子:We‘ll go to the lake and try it on the water。

5、教具准备

课件、录音机和磁带,剪刀,小刀,一页纸,图片等

设计方法

基于本课的特点和六年级学生好动,好奇,模仿力强,表现欲旺盛等心理特点,我在教法设想和学法指导上坚持以情景话题为核心,以功能、结构为主线,以任务型活动贯穿教学始终,运用直观教学法,情景教学法,全身反应法等教学方法,帮助学生在视听说读唱玩演等饶有趣味活动中,相互合作,体验参与,自主的、愉快的学习英语,发展能力,维持兴趣。力求做到:“开课能激趣,讲课蕴情趣,练习有兴趣,结束藏意趣”

流程

1、 Warm up

(1) Greetings师生相互问候,帮助学生自然进入英语学习状态

(2) Sing a song and dance: Front,back,right ,left

师生共同唱歌跳舞,既活跃课堂氛围,拉进师生间距离。

2、 Revision

让学生两人一组复习第18课的会话,为下一步学习作了铺垫。

3、 Presentation and drill

1)通过用纸叠船创设情景引出引出句型What am I doing? I’m making a model ship.然后板书,进行操练,通过CAI教学What are you doing? I’m…四幅情景图分别配上I’m watching TV. I’m listening to the radio. I’m talking to a friend. I’m playing with my doll.让学生边看边听边感知,老师在示范并辅以肢体语言,然后让发音准确的学生小老师教读。

继续进行纸叠船创设情景,师说:Who can help me? Pass me the knife,please。板书新单词pass 、knife。Give me two apples。板书新单词give、scissors。然后板书,进行操练,通过CAI教学展示Let‘s practise中的六幅图,让学生造句,加深学生对这两个祈使句的印象。

2)第二步让学生叠纸船。通过学生用纸叠船创设情景引出句子:Can I help you? Can it go on the water?看到学生有叠完船的,老师引出:Wait a minute 。After class。We‘ll go to the lake and try it on the water.I‘ll show you 。通过学生用纸叠船创设情景这样做也激发了学生的学习兴趣,使学生对本科教学任务有清晰地感知,并产生丰富的想象,带着浓厚的兴趣参与本课的教学中。

4、听音,指图,跟读对话

充分利用教学资源,培养学生听和模仿的能力。以课本为载体,落实教学内容

5、Practice

1)Pair work

同桌操练新授内容并展示,鼓励学生在真实生活情境中使用所学语言进行交流,培养运用英语的能力。

2)Sing a song

把What are you doing? I’m …变成歌曲(曲调同“两只老虎”)

老师先示范唱一遍,然后师生一起唱。以学生耳熟能详的歌曲,调动学生的积极性,能有效的巩固教学内容。

6、Consolidation。

1)、Do workbook。进一步巩固所学知识。

2)、Fun time。学习Look out!告诉学生注意交通安全。

3)、抄写板书四会内容,检查学生的书写以及书写姿势。

7.Homework

1) Listen and repeat。通过回家听录音,复习巩固所学内容。

2)小组合作组织一个新对话。

英语教案模板(6)

Teaching aims:

Knowledge aims:

Students can get the main content of the dialogue though extensive listening。

Students can get what book does daniel and sandy likes to read respectively。

Students can master the scentence mattern “what are you doing?” “what do you like to do?”

Ability aims:

Students can know how to get the main idea by using extensive listening skills。

Students can grasp the intensive listening skills in finding detailed information。

Students can improve their speaking skills through dialuge and group discussion。

Emotional aims:

Students can know the importance of reading and can develop a good habit of reading after learning this unit

Teaching key points and difficult points:

key points:

Scentence pattern:“—what are you doing?—i am doing ” “—what do you like to do?— i’d like to do ”

Students can get main idea of listening material

difficult points:

Students can use the listening skills in finding different information of the listening material。

Students can know the importance of reading and can try to develop a good resding habit。

Teaching procedures:

Step1 warming up:

1、Showa group of mottos about book reading to students on ppt(choose an anthor as you choose a friend;reading makes a full man;A good book is a good friend)

2、ask students a question “what do these mottos talk about?”

Step 2 pre listening:

1、Show several pictures of different book covers,let students to classify these books。

2、ask students a question “which book do you want to read and why?”

3、tell students there are two friends daniel and sandy who are talking something about book。

Step3 while listening:

Extensive listening

1、ask students to listen to the tape for the first time and ask students a question “what are they talking about?”(books)

2、How many kinds of books do they mentioned?(two)

Intensive listening

1、ask students to listen to the tape again,ask students a question “what kind of book does daniel like to read and why?”(history books,because they can improve his knowledge of the past)

“what kind of book does sandy like to read and why?”(novels and plays,because she thinks the history books are boring)

2、ask students what does daniel and sandy read about respectively?(Germany in world war two;the moving story of an ungly man quasimodo)

Step4 post listening

1、ask students to imitate the dialuge in a real situation。

2、do a survey

Ask students to do a survey on “what do you like to read and why”in a group of four,then choose some repoters to report。

3、discussion

Ask students to have a discussion on why do we need to read in a group of four,then ask some of them to share their opinions。

Step5 Summary and homework

Do a summary with students together by asking them questions,and tell students the importance of reading。

Ask students to choose his or her favourite book,introduce the book to the class and tell the class the reason why you choose it。

Black board design:

英语教案模板(7)

教学目标:

1、听懂会说动物名称单词cat,rabbit,kangaroo,monkey,cow,bear,tiger。能根据拼读的规律,读出这些单词的正确发音。

2、能根据图片和声音的提示用英语读出这些动物名称单词,能模仿本课所学动物的特征性动作,并能根据教师的指令做出相应的动作。

3、能应用所学的这些动物单词来进行简单的对话,并能听懂简单的小对话。

4、能看着图片写出这些动物的名称单词。并能掌握这些动物名称的单复数。

5、在活动中熟悉单词,了解动物,热爱自然。

设计说明:

教师首先能够用一首有关动物的英语儿歌导入课堂,引起学生的兴趣,调动学习的欲望。之后,教师能够用多媒体课件(课件中有可爱生动的动物图片、各种动物的声音、视频等)帮忙学生学习cat 。rabbit,kangaroo,monkey,cow,bear,tiger这些单词,在会说这些单词的情景下引导学生进行简单的对话。其中kangaroo和cow的发音稍微困难,在教学过程中要留意学生发音是否准确,cat和cow这两组单词的拼写容易混淆,在教学中应提醒学生记清楚。lets do部分教师要首先把walk,jump,climb,sleep,eat这几个动词用形体语言解释清楚,然后才让同学分小组听指令模仿。最终教师能够做一个课堂的延伸及让同学了解这些动物名称的单复数,并能基本掌握。

教学重点:学会说和写新的动物单词cat 。rabbit,kangaroo,monkey,cow,bear,tiger。能根据教师的指令做出相应的动作。

教学难点:单词kangaroo,cow的正确发音。以及这些动物名称的单复数。教具准备:

制作辅助性的教学课件。

制作小动物的单词卡片。

制作小动物的头饰。

教学过程:

一、warm—uprevision

教师:good morning!boy and girls。学生:good morning!mi yang。

教师:好,我们此刻来听一首歌《how are you》,大家一齐跟着唱,好吗?(用歌曲来互相问候,调动学生学习的进取性)。

二、presentation

教师:同学们,你们此刻开心吗?

学生:开心。

教师:好,那你们喜欢小动物吗?

学生;喜欢。

教师:我们今日去动物园玩,好不好啊?

学生:好。

教师:那我们走吧!(在课件上播放cat,rabbit,kangaroo,monkey,cow,bear,tiger的视频)

教师:同学们,你们都看到了哪些动物啊?

学生;猫、老虎、奶牛。(在学生说的时候,教师就把这些动物的单词卡片贴到黑板上)

教师:好,同学们都说的十分对,那么你们明白这些动物用英语怎样说吗?此刻大家小组讨论,等会,我们请同学上来读出这些单词(教师用手指着黑板上的单词卡片),好不好?我给大家5分钟的时光。

同学分小组讨论。

教师:好了,同学们,时光到了,谁愿意上来读一下,没关系,会读几个就读几个,教师会有奖励哦!

同学上来读单词。

教师:好,同学们都读得很好,可是呢,有几个单词的发音好需要同学们注意一下,此刻跟着我读一下好吗?在读的过程中注意看着英标。

同学跟着教师读。

教师:同学们真棒!那此刻同学们都会读了吗?

同学:会了。

教师:那好,同学们,此刻请看着课件。请用英语说出这些动物的名称好吗?(课件上展示出cat,rabbit,kangaroo,monkey,cow,bear,tiger的图片)

同学:cattigerrabbit?。

教师:大家真棒啊,这么短的时光就都会读了。那我们此刻开始玩游戏,好吗?同学:好!

教师:大家明白这些单词的`中文意思吗?(在课件展示出walk,jump,climb,sleep,eat这些英语单词)教师根据同学们回答的情景对这些单词进行解释。

教师:那此刻我们来开始游戏吧,这个游戏的名字就叫“我说你来做”。我说一下游戏规则:我用英语发出指令,你们来做动作,做错的同学就坐下来,看

哪个小组最终站着的同学最多,那这个小组就获胜,我会给出奖励,好吗?

教师参考指令:climb like a monkey/bear.jump like a kangaroo/rabbit.walk like an tiger/duck.eat like a rabbit/cow.sleep like a cat/tiger.

为了增加游戏的难度和趣味性,教师可逐渐加快指令的速度。

同学们开始游戏。

教师:同学们,玩的开心吗?

同学:开心。

教师:那你们学会了多少单词在这个游戏里?

同学:climb jump walk eat sleep bear rabbit?

教师:好,同学们都表现得十分好。那么接下来,我们继续旅行好吗?同学:好

教师:此刻我们在动物园里,别人会问什么啊?

同学:这是什么动物啊?

教师:很好,那你们明白这用英语怎样说吗?

同学:不明白。

教师:好,那此刻我来告诉你们,请大家看课件(课件上展示出2个动物,其中一个动物说:what is it?另外一个动物回答:it is?)。教师在板书上写下:这是什么?what is this?

它是?it is

教师:好,同学们,此刻大家看黑板,来跟着我读。

同学跟着读。教师:那接下来我们再玩一个游戏吧!教师那里有一些动物的头饰,每个同学带一个动物头饰,同桌之间互相练习我们刚才教的句子,好吗?

同学:好。

教师:好,同学们都说的十分好。那此刻请大家看着课件,我们来学习一下这些动物的复数,有谁明白复数是什么意思吗?

同学:就是很多的动物。

教师:对,同学们都很聪明。同学们觉不觉得动物很可爱啊?同学:是。

教师:动物是很可爱,可是我们也需要爱护、保护它们,对不对啊?同学:对。

教师:那好,今日已经学了许多英语单词了,我期望你们回家后能说给你们的父母听,并且,我也期望你们能经过查字典或是上网来学习一些新的动物单词,好不好啊?

同学:好

教师:那么我们开始登上回家的列车好不好啊?

同学:好,good bye,mi yang。

教师:good bye。

教学小结:

这节课主要是期望学生能学会cat,rabbit,kangaroo,monkey,cow,bear,tiger这几个英语单词,并且能学会what is this?以及it is?这2个基本句型。并能学会walk,jump,climb,sleep,eat这几个动词。由此能让学生对动物有一个更加全面的认识。

英语教案模板(8)

教学目标

通过本节课的学习,学生能够认读所教的房间内的物品wardrobe, shelf, curtains, table, walls并能够对它们进行介绍和描述,运用所学的句型进行对话,达到交际目的。

教学重点和难点

教学重点

1.练掌握五个物体的单词。

2.熟练地运用句型What colour is / are the…? It’s /

They’re….

教学难点

学生能够结合已经学过的知识正确运用所学的句型,准确地表达自己的意思,流利地进行英语交际。

教学准备

学具准备:一张画好的房间挂图,一盒彩色笔

课件:PPT、survey

教学过程

Step1: Warming-up1.Sing a song(复习以前学过的颜色歌) 2.Greetings 3.Free talk :Talk about some things around with colours(接力赛)

T: I can see a red pencil case.. What can you see?

S1: I can see a book.

T: What colour?

T: It’s…(提示学生)

S1: It’s yellow.

T: Very good!

T: Anyone else? What can you see?

Step3:Presentation

1.Guessing (PPT)

T: Children, This is my room. T: Can you guess what’s it?

S1: There’s a table.

T: Yes, you are right!

2.Introduction

T:Now, Look at my room. Is it pretty?

Ss: Yes!

T: Look at my room. What colour is the table?

Ss: It’s yellow.

T: How many walls are there?

Ss: There are four walls.

T: What colour are the walls? Ss: They’re pink.

Step4: Practice

1.Pair work: Panit your room, then make a dialogue.

-----What’s in your room?

-----There’s / There’re …

-----What colour is / are the …?

-----It’s / They’re…

2. Group work: Finish the survey in the group.

name thingsnumber colourXiaoming table one Grey

Paul shelf two White

Karla … … …

Anna … … …

(1) Introduce the information of survey.

Eg:

S1: Xiaoming has a table. It’s grey.

S2: Paul has two shelfs. It’s white. Step6: Homework

Step6: Homework

(1)Design a room, and introduce it to your parents and friends.

(2)To find more information about the room by the internet, next time share the information with us.

板书设计:

Unit 3 My room

I have a pretty room.. shelf

What colour is the shelf?

It’s yellow. Wall

What colour are the walls?

They’re pink.

英语教案模板(9)

01知识与技能目标

Knowledge aims/objectives/target/goal/purpose

学生能够认读单词和短语。Students can grasp the following words&

学生能够掌握主要句型进行熟练运用。

Students can master the key sentence

学生能够了解相关话题的知识。Students can know more about the

学生能够理解文章的大意。Students can grasp the general idea of the whole passage and be able to retell the

02过程与方法目标

Ability aims

通过课堂活动,学生能够提高听说读写综合语言能力,并能就熟悉的话题进行简单的交流。

Through this class, students can improve the four skills and be able to talk about topics they are familiar

学生能从简单的文章中找出有关的信息,理解大意,并能简单描述人物或事件。

Students can read for useful information in a passage and describe people or

03情感态度与价值观目标

Emotional Aims

学生能够增强学习英语的兴趣,有学好英语的信心。

Students can arouse their interest in learning English and build

学生能够具有___的意识。

Students can have the consciousness

学生能够对祖国和异国文化能够有更深刻的了解。

Students can understand more culture about motherland and foreign

04教学重点

Key points

根据教学目标确定,与知识目标保持一致。How to help students master the new words and the

05教学难点Difficult points

可以与技能目标和情感目标一致。How to help students improve integrated language skills(arouse students' learning interests)

06教法与学法

Teaching and learning methods

任务型语言教学法(Task-based language teaching method (TBLT))

合作学习法(Cooperative learning method)

自主学习法(Independent learning method)

07教学过程

Teaching procedure

(1) 3P模式

Step 1: Lead in(导入)

1谈话导入(Free talk)

T: Hello, boys and How are you? Are you happy today?

S: I am And you?

T: I am Today we are going to learn( my body).

图片导入(Showing pictures)

教师展示有关于身体部位的图片,鼓励学生说出他们看到的东西。

Teacher shows a picture about "body parts", encourage students to tell what they can

T: Look at the screen, what can you see in the picture?

视频导入(Showing a video)

教师通过播放《head, shoulder, knees and toes》歌曲,引导学生观看并回答问题。

Teacher plays a video of "head, shoulder, knees and " Ask students to answer

T: Look at the video and tell me what can you see in the video?

[设计意图]:通过以上的方式,进行了新旧知识的连接,并营造良好的语言氛围,鼓励学生大胆开口运用语言,激发学习兴趣。

[purpose]: Link the previous knowledge with new contents and build an English environment to encourage students to open their mouth, thus the learning interest, will be totally

Step 2: Presentation(呈现)

words

(1)教师通过点击教学课件卡片或者身体语言等方式,向学生介绍生词,并请同学一起拼写和认读,培养认读能力纠正语音语调。

With the help of PPT, cards, body language etc…, introduce the new words and guide students to read and spell To correct pronunciation, do it as follows:

T: Look! This is my Now, follow me please: "ear, e-a-r, This is my "

In the same way, teach the rest of the words: eye, mouth, nose,

(2)教师用“大小声”的游戏带领学生,巩固所学词汇。

Drill/Practice the new words using "high& low voice"

Key sentence teaching教学重卢句型

(1)教师向学生展示图片中的人物,并请学生描述图片。

Showing the pictures in the book, let students describe the

(2)播放录音,全体学生听录音完成动作(或练习)。

Play the radio tape, students do actions ( exercise ) according to what they

(3)学生进行跟读,教师借助板书或者多媒体讲重点句型进行呈现。

Students repeat after the tape, teacher puts the key sentences on the PPT or

[设计意图]通过以上由浅入深的教学过程,将新授知识进行了有效构建,充分进行了听说读写各项技能的培养,体现了学生的主体性,活动形式丰富有趣。

[Purpose ] Through various activities, the new knowledge is effectively introduced, The basic teaching principles are firmly followed and students are considered the real center of

Step 3: Practice(练习)

学生小组为单位,组内运用重点句型进行调查。

Students work in groups to ask for information using the key

T: let's do a I say“what can you do?" You can say:“I can touch my ear”, then write it in the chart, OK?

学生在调查结束后找小组代表进行汇报。Students report the results at

S1: Guanxiaotong can touch her and Luhan can touch his

[设计意图]利用任务活动将教学难点进行了针对性突破,并对教学重点内容进行了充分的有意义训练,同时提高学生合作和交际能力。

[Purpose ] Tasks are meaningful ways to help students practice the keylanguage points, so as difficult Meanwhile, students improve theircooperation and

Step 4: Production(产出)

教师带领学生根据指令进行绘画,如:Draw a big And draw ten

Draw a Students draw pictures according to given

T: Draw a big And draw ten chicks

情感教育:教师明确——大胆开口是学好英语的关键。要爱护动物。

Emotional Teacher points out: keeping positive attitudeis the key to And take good care of farm

T: Do you like the English class? I am happy to see you can Remember: Learning English is interesting! And take care of the animals!

课堂小结,师生一起总结本节课学习的词汇和句型,老师进行必要补充。

Summarize the basic knowledge of this lesson andmake supplements if

[设计意图]培养英语学习的自信心。并能够学以致用,回顾本课要点形成建构,并给予及时评价。

[Purpose ] Build confidence and practical Review the main contentand give ongoing

Step 5: Summary(总结)

Step 6: Homework(作业)

(2) PWP模式

Step 1: Lead in

Step 2: Pre-(前)

Step 3: While-(中)

Step 4: Post-(后)

08板书设计

Blackboard design

英语教案模板(10)

教学目标

Teaching Aims and demands

本单元通过学习马克·吐温的《百万英镑》并改编成短剧形式的课文,学生能初步了解作者的风格。学生应能在教师的指导下,排演这个短剧。通过对话课的学习与操练,学生接触表示坚持个人意见的常用语句,并要求学生运用到实际会话中。学习并初步掌握as if和no matter引导让步状语从句的用法。 Teaching important and difficult points 单词 run, choice, note, change, fool, order, pleasant, right, assistant, customer, foolish, insist, tailor depend, favo(u)r , apologize, excited 词组 shop assistant, a clothes shop, give back, or else, change…for …, in the sun, try on, depend on, take place, get off, put on, drop in, once upon a time, do up, in fact, keep back, play the part of, next to 交际用语 There seems to be something wrong with I would like you to change this You sold me a blouse that I can’t use any I am afraid I can’t do that right Why can’t you do something about it? Is anything the matter? 语法 学习as if和no matter的用法。

教学建议

课文建议

在Lesson 38课,建议教师应组织学生1)以节目的形式演出这段对话。2)教师可选取录像或多媒体形式完成此课的教学任务。3)教师把学生分成三人一组,适当准备一些道具排演本课的最后结局的短剧。4)教师要求学生找出能刻画服装店老板人物特征和心理变化的相关语句。如:There’s a customer, Tod, Will you serve him? / No matter what he is wearing , Tod, just show him the , Get him his change,

对话分析

本单元对话是讲述在服装店调换衣服的经过,学生对其内容较易理解,但一些新单词的用法应掌握,如:customer, run, insist, change…for…。本课中也提供了给学生做相应对话的练习,如:A pair of trousers, A radio的口语练习。

教学重点难点 的用法

1)serve() as 表示“为(某人)工作,(尤指)当佣人”。

He served as a gardener and 他做园艺工人兼司机。

2)serve还可表示“供职,服役”。

He has served his country 他为国尽职。

3)serve (with ). 表示“将(饭菜)端上桌。”

Four waiters served lunch for 有四位服务员招待我们吃午饭。

4)serve 还可用于“(在商店等处)接待(顾客)或为顾客取货物”的意思中。

Are you being served?有售货员接待您吗?

He served some sweets to the 他为孩子们拿来了他们想要的糖。

5)serve 还指“(一份饭)够……”。

This packet of soup serves 这包汤料够两个人食用。 的用法

1)judge用作动词,表示作“断定,估计,认为”解。其后可带宾语从句,也可带不定式或形容词、名词等引导的宾补成分。

We judge that they have 我们估计他们已经干完了。

We judge them to have 我们估计他们已经干完了。

She judged him about 她估计他在五十岁左右。

The committee judged it better to start the investigation at 委员会认为立即开始此项调查。

From his letter, we judged his visit to China a great 从他的来信判断他对中国的访问非常成功。

2)judge用作“判断,断定”解时,还可接wh—分句或wh—加不定式结构。

I can’t judge whether she was right or 我不能断定她是对还是错。

3)judge还可表示“评判,评价”,可说judge /

Don’t judge a man by his 勿以貌取人。

4)Judging by / from…(从……来看,据……来判断)是惯用短语,可用来引导独立分句。

Judging from his looks ,he may be 从外表看,他或许生病了。

Judging by his accent, he must be from 听口音,他准是个广东人。 off的用法

1)get off意为“脱下”。

It’s rather hot today, we must get off the 今天太热了,我们必须脱下夹克衫。

2)注意:get off还可作“下车”;“离开”;“出发”;“起飞”解。

As soon as I got off the bus, I started for the village on 我一下公共汽车,就开始步行到村里去。

We must get off at once or we' II be late我们必须马上走,否则要迟到了。

We got off immediately after 我们一吃过早饭就出发了。 The plane got off on 飞机准时起飞。

的用法

1)in favor (of )表示“赞成、主张”,常用作表语或后置定语。

The students were in favor of 学生赞成改革。

2)do a favor或do a favor for 是个正式的礼貌用语,意思是

“给某人以恩惠,帮某人的忙”。

Would you do me a favor? 帮我一下好吗?

Do me a favor by turning off the 帮我把收音机关掉。

Do me the favor to 务请光临。

注:do a favor后接of doing 或不定式时,应将不定冠词a改为定冠词the。

down的用法

1)意为“写下;记下”。

Put down your name and your telephone 写下你的名字和电话号码。

Put this down in your notebook for future 这点记在你的笔记本上,以供今后参考。

2)可作“_;扑灭”。

The fire was finally put down by the 大火最后终于被_员扑灭了。 if的用法

as if 是连词词组,作“好像”、“好似”解,引导表语从句,用于下列句型中:

It looks/seems as if 表示“看起来似乎……”。其中It为无人称代词,本身并无词义。looks / seems是连系动词,as if引出表语从句。

It looks as if it is going to 看来,要下雪。

It seemed as if the suit was made to his own 这套衣服看来似乎是按尺寸给他定做的。

除此之处,as if也可以引导方式状语从句,修饰主句的谓语,此时从句中的谓语动词常用虚拟语气。关于这一点,暂可不必向学生交代。

The woman loves the children as if she were their 这个妇女爱这些孩子,她好像就是他们的妈妈一样。

no matter 的用法

no matter作“无论”、“不管”解,用以引导表示让步的状语从句,常用在下列句型中: 句型中的No matter what (who/when )分别表示“无论何事”、“无论何人”、“无论何时”等,这个从句可以置主句之前,也可以置主句之后。

由no matter + what等引导的让步状语从句。No matter后面接关系代词或关系副词引导状语从句在句中作让步状语。

No matter what you do, you must be very 不管做什么事,你都必须非常细心。

No matter之后可用what以外的关系代词或关系副词。例如:

No matter who you are (=Whoever you are), I’ll never let you 无论你是谁,我绝不让你进去。

No matter which…无论哪一个……

No matter which you choose(=Whichever you choose), you will be 不论你选择哪一个,你都会满意的。

No matter where…无论何处;不管在哪里……

No matter where I go (=Wherever I go) , I will be thinking of 无论我到哪里,我都会想着你。

No matter when …无论何时,不管什么时候…… I’ll discuss it with you no matter when you like(=whenever like). 你什么时候高兴,我愿意同你讨论这件事。

No matter 不管……如何;无论……多么……

No matter how hard you try(=However hard you try), you will never be 不管你如何努力,你都不会成功的。 in, drop in on 与drop in at的区别

drop in 意为“顺便走访” He often drops in for 他经常顺便来喝茶。

drop in on 后接人意为“顺便拜访某人”。

She dropped in on me

drop in at后接表示地点的名词意为“顺便来(去)某处看看”。

Tom usually drops in at my place on his way 答题时要注意drop in后所接的名词表示的意思。

Jane used to ____ the tailor’s on her way home from

drop in drop in on drop in at drop at

詹妮以前常下班后去成衣店看看。the tailor’s 表示地点,故正确答案为C。

的用法

1)表示“跑,奔跑,赛跑”。

The boy ran off as soon as we 我们一来,孩子们都跑了。

She used to run when she was at 在大学时她经常练跑步。

2)run还可表示“(火车、汽车、轮船等)往来行驶”

Buses to Oxford run every half 去牛津的公共汽车每半小时一班。

The trains don’t run on Christmas 圣诞节火车停驶。

3)run可用业表示“(液体)流动”。

Could you run me a hot bath?你给我放盆热水洗澡好吗?

Your nose is 你又流鼻涕了。

4)run表示“(衣服上的染料或颜色)掉色,扩散”。

I’m afraid the color ran when I washed your new 很遗憾,

我洗你那条新裙子的时候它掉色了。

5)run可表示“融化”。

It was so hot that the butter 天太热,黄油开始化了。

The wax began to 蜡开始融化了。

6)run还可表示“负责、经营、管理”。

He has no idea of how to run the successful 他不知道把企业办好的方法。

Stop trying to run my life for 我的生活用不着你来管。 , Get him his ( = Hurry Tod, Give the man his ) 得了,得了,给他找钱吧,托德。

句中的come用作感叹语,表示“劝导”,“不耐烦”的情绪。come作感叹语用时,在不同的情况下,可以表示不同的感表,如“鼓励”、“惊异”、“命令”等。例如:

Come, come, Alice, you must be 好了,爱丽丝,你得忍耐点。

本句中的change是不可数名词,作“零钱”,“找给的钱”解。又如:

Here is your 这是找给你的零钱。

change还可以用作及物动词,作“零钱”,“换钱”解。

Could you change a 10-yuon note, please? 你能换开10元钱吗?

英语教案模板(11)

01知识与技能目标

Knowledge aims/objectives/target/goal/purpose

学生能够认读单词和短语。Students can grasp the following words&

学生能够掌握主要句型进行熟练运用。

Students can master the key sentence

学生能够了解相关话题的知识。Students can know more about the

学生能够理解文章的大意。Students can grasp the general idea of the whole passage and be able to retell the

02过程与方法目标

Ability aims

通过课堂活动,学生能够提高听说读写综合语言能力,并能就熟悉的话题进行简单的交流。

Through this class, students can improve the four skills and be able to talk about topics they are familiar

学生能从简单的文章中找出有关的信息,理解大意,并能简单描述人物或事件。

Students can read for useful information in a passage and describe people or

03情感态度与价值观目标

Emotional Aims

学生能够增强学习英语的兴趣,有学好英语的信心。

Students can arouse their interest in learning English and build

学生能够具有___的意识。

Students can have the consciousness

学生能够对祖国和异国文化能够有更深刻的了解。

Students can understand more culture about motherland and foreign

04教学重点

Key points

根据教学目标确定,与知识目标保持一致。How to help students master the new words and the

05教学难点Difficult points

可以与技能目标和情感目标一致。How to help students improve integrated language skills(arouse students' learning interests)

06教法与学法

Teaching and learning methods

任务型语言教学法(Task-based language teaching method (TBLT))

合作学习法(Cooperative learning method)

自主学习法(Independent learning method)

07教学过程

Teaching procedure

(1) 3P模式

Step 1: Lead in(导入)

1谈话导入(Free talk)

T: Hello, boys and How are you? Are you happy today?

S: I am And you?

T: I am Today we are going to learn( my body).

图片导入(Showing pictures)

教师展示有关于身体部位的图片,鼓励学生说出他们看到的东西。

Teacher shows a picture about "body parts", encourage students to tell what they can

T: Look at the screen, what can you see in the picture?

视频导入(Showing a video)

教师通过播放《head, shoulder, knees and toes》歌曲,引导学生观看并回答问题。

Teacher plays a video of "head, shoulder, knees and " Ask students to answer

T: Look at the video and tell me what can you see in the video?

[设计意图]:通过以上的方式,进行了新旧知识的连接,并营造良好的语言氛围,鼓励学生大胆开口运用语言,激发学习兴趣。

[purpose]: Link the previous knowledge with new contents and build an English environment to encourage students to open their mouth, thus the learning interest, will be totally

Step 2: Presentation(呈现)

words

(1)教师通过点击教学课件卡片或者身体语言等方式,向学生介绍生词,并请同学一起拼写和认读,培养认读能力纠正语音语调。

With the help of PPT, cards, body language etc…, introduce the new words and guide students to read and spell To correct pronunciation, do it as follows:

T: Look! This is my Now, follow me please: "ear, e-a-r, This is my "

In the same way, teach the rest of the words: eye, mouth, nose,

(2)教师用“大小声”的游戏带领学生,巩固所学词汇。

Drill/Practice the new words using "high& low voice"

Key sentence teaching教学重卢句型

(1)教师向学生展示图片中的人物,并请学生描述图片。

Showing the pictures in the book, let students describe the

(2)播放录音,全体学生听录音完成动作(或练习)。

Play the radio tape, students do actions ( exercise ) according to what they

(3)学生进行跟读,教师借助板书或者多媒体讲重点句型进行呈现。

Students repeat after the tape, teacher puts the key sentences on the PPT or

[设计意图]通过以上由浅入深的教学过程,将新授知识进行了有效构建,充分进行了听说读写各项技能的培养,体现了学生的主体性,活动形式丰富有趣。

[Purpose ] Through various activities, the new knowledge is effectively introduced, The basic teaching principles are firmly followed and students are considered the real center of

Step 3: Practice(练习)

学生小组为单位,组内运用重点句型进行调查。

Students work in groups to ask for information using the key

T: let's do a I say“what can you do?" You can say:“I can touch my ear”, then write it in the chart, OK?

学生在调查结束后找小组代表进行汇报。Students report the results at

S1: Guanxiaotong can touch her and Luhan can touch his

[设计意图]利用任务活动将教学难点进行了针对性突破,并对教学重点内容进行了充分的有意义训练,同时提高学生合作和交际能力。

[Purpose ] Tasks are meaningful ways to help students practice the keylanguage points, so as difficult Meanwhile, students improve theircooperation and

Step 4: Production(产出)

教师带领学生根据指令进行绘画,如:Draw a big And draw ten

Draw a Students draw pictures according to given

T: Draw a big And draw ten chicks

情感教育:教师明确——大胆开口是学好英语的关键。要爱护动物。

Emotional Teacher points out: keeping positive attitudeis the key to And take good care of farm

T: Do you like the English class? I am happy to see you can Remember: Learning English is interesting! And take care of the animals!

课堂小结,师生一起总结本节课学习的词汇和句型,老师进行必要补充。

Summarize the basic knowledge of this lesson andmake supplements if

[设计意图]培养英语学习的自信心。并能够学以致用,回顾本课要点形成建构,并给予及时评价。

[Purpose ] Build confidence and practical Review the main contentand give ongoing

(2) PWP模式

Step 1: Lead in

Step 2: Pre-(前)

Step 3: While-(中)

Step 4: Post-(后)

08板书设计

Blackboard design

英语教案模板(12)

《Poetry》教学设计

教材分析

本课是第18单元第3 课,经过前面两课的学习,学生对美与审美的话题已经有一定的认识。本课课文由两首英文诗组成,而学生在日常生活中很少接触英文诗歌,加上诗歌欣赏需要运用想象力,本身是很复杂的审美活动,所以要欣赏英文诗歌之美难度较大。本课的重点是首先在阅读中获取主要信息:两首诗的大意、各自所使用的语气和表达的基本情感;然后,通过在诗句中寻找意象来进一步理解所表达的情感,并欣赏从鲜明的意象和和谐的韵脚中传递出的诗歌独有之美感。

本课计划分两课时进行,第一课时通过捕捉动作、场景的细节描写和理顺诗句中字词顺序等阅读策略来获取两首诗的主要信息,并能够表达这些信息;学习重点词汇的意义和用法。第二课时简单了解何为意象, 体验意象是怎样构成,找出诗句中的意象,进而体会两位诗人借助不同的意象所传达出的不同情感;然后用自己的语言说出两首诗的异同之处;尝试自己运用意象来描述日常生活。

教学内容

话题:某个特殊的夜晚:思乡之夜、圣诞前夜

课型:阅读课

词汇:重点词汇 :bend, bound, bow, Christian, endless, freezing, oval, poetry,precious,

romantic, scenic, settle,stout, vague, vivid

相关词汇_:chimney, drown, hoarfrost, homesickness, hoof, jerk, sleigh, thistle, tranquil

第一课时

First Period

教学目标

在本课结束时,学生能够:

1识别与认读重要词汇

2通过捕捉动作描写和理顺诗句中字词顺序来获取两首诗的大意、语气和基本情感;

3在对提取的信息进行组织和内化后,用自己的语言表达这些信息;

4在情感上与诗人产生一定的共鸣。

教学过程

教学活动Activities设计意图Intentions互动模式&时间IP & timeLead-in:5 minStep 1T asks ss what famous Chinese poets they know and who is their favourite;[slide 2]T presents the 3 words "poetry", "poem", and "poet";

激活学生的背景知识,引出本课话题。CW2'Step 2Ss read out the key words in ;

T explains the words "vivid", "precious" and "scenic", associating "scenic" with "scene" and "scenery";[slide 3]Ss look at the two pictures of Santa and the moon on the book and in pairs discuss which of the key words they will use to describe the

利用描述图片为下面的诗歌阅读活动热身,同时复习学过的词汇、熟悉新词汇。IW,PW3'

Pre-reading:8 minStep 3T presents two groups of pictures for each poem and elicits from ss the following

For Li Bai picture: tranquil, hoarfrost, bend, homesickness;

For Santa picture:chimney, sleigh, hoof, stout, oval eyes, like a

[slide 4-5]

After all the words have been elicited, T helps Ss learn the pronunciations of the expressions, if [slide 6]T goes over the pictures again and asks ss to say the words from their

[学案Ⅰ]

在图片语境中呈现单词,帮助学生理解、记忆词义;

再次呈现新单词,帮助学生有效利用课上时间记忆单词CW,8'

While-reading: 25minStep 4First reading:

Ss read the two poems and answer questions about the two poem's general feelings;

T presents reading strategy 1;[slide 7][学案Ⅱ(1)]

英语教案模板(13)

Ss complete table 1 in groups by listing the words or phrases related to the weather and the time of day or year;[slide 8][学案Ⅱ(2)]培养学生体会诗歌大意和捕捉诗歌细节信息的能力;IW, GW7'Step 5Second reading:

T presents reading strategy 3;

Ss read the two poems again; in pairs identify sentences in unusual order, reorder them in regular

T explains the verbal phrases:

settle (oneself), be drowned in,pull in (one's head)

[slide 9-10]

帮助学生了解诗歌创作的特点,为下一步提取诗句中的信息作准备;

分步处理生词和短语的用法CW, PW10'Step 6Third reading:

T presents reading strategy 2;

Ss read the poems again and complete table 2 by identifying what people in the poems do and how they

[slide 11-12]

[学案Ⅲ]

培养学生提取主要信息的能力IW,5 'Step 7Ss listen to the tape and read after [slide 13]有声输入,整体感知诗歌的美感;CW,3'

Post-reading: 7 minStep 8Ss do [slide 14]检测学生是否准确获取两首诗的主要信息;IW,3'Step 9Ss in pairs retell what happened in poem B according to Table 2, with s1 retelling the first 6 stanzas and s 2 dealing with the last [slide 14]培养学生把提取的信息变成自己的语言;把poem B 分成两部分来复述,降低输出的难度。PW'4'HomeworkLanguage Power 84, Vocabulary

p 91, Synonyms[slide 15]第二课时

Second Period

教学目标:学生能够

发现诗歌中韵脚的使用;

找到诗句中塑造的意象;

总结两首诗的从内容到情感等方面的异同之处;

在日常描写中尝试使用意象。

教学活动Activities设计意图Intentions互动模式&时间IP & timeReview:6 minStep 1Ss review the vocabulary they have learned with a spider map and blanks filling; and do on 84;

[Slide 2-3]

[学案Ⅰ]

激活已学的词汇;CW4'Step 2Ss recall the main ideas of each poem by Table [slide 4][学案Ⅱ]

利用第一课时中的Table2,激活课文信

息,并为本课学习意象与描写做铺垫;IW,2'

Read to learn:22 minStep 3Ss read poem A aloud and observe the last words in each line; generalize the regularity of the sounds of these T presents the term for the regularity,

Ss read poem B and in pairs generalize the regular sound pattern within and across the stanzas: it is rhymed

T elicits from ss why both poets put words in poem in disorderly

[slide 5-7]

[学案Ⅲ]

引导学生自己发现、归纳英文诗歌押韵这一形式特点;

引导学生对诗歌中字词顺序异于常态话语这一现象做出结论。IW, PW, CW8'Step 3T presents Reading strategy 4, exemplifies what an image is and explains the function of images;

[slide 8-11]

[学案Ⅳ(1)]

T presents two more examples from poem B and asks ss to think about how the two work on the reader's mind; Ss present their

T explains it: images work by means of descriptions, , [slide 12]培养学生发掘诗句中的意象的能力。CW,8'Step 4Ss work in groups and complete Table

[slide13-14]

[学案Ⅳ(2)]

让学生实践这种能力。PW6'

Comprehensive practice:8 minStep 5T elicits from ss how poem A and B are similar in the following ways: topic, time, image and

Ss in pairs list differences between the two; present their list

[slide 15-16]

调动学生在已有的知识和信息基础上自主归纳、总结,锻炼口头表达;IW, PW,8'

Application: 8 minStep 7Ss work in groups to complete and present the group work [slide 17][学案Ⅴ]

综合运用已有的知识,在书面表达的实践中锻炼使用意象的能力。PW8'

Homework:1 min

Language Power 86-87, Focus on Reading (with Culture Corner on 44 as reference)[slide 18]

英语教案模板(14)

教学目标

Teaching Aims and demands

本单元通过学习马克·吐温的《百万英镑》并改编成短剧形式的课文,学生能初步了解作者的风格。学生应能在教师的指导下,排演这个短剧。通过对话课的学习与操练,学生接触表示坚持个人意见的常用语句,并要求学生运用到实际会话中。学习并初步掌握as if和no matter引导让步状语从句的用法。 Teaching important and difficult points 单词 run, choice, note, change, fool, order, pleasant, right, assistant, customer, foolish, insist, tailor depend, favo(u)r , apologize, excited 词组 shop assistant, a clothes shop, give back, or else, change…for …, in the sun, try on, depend on, take place, get off, put on, drop in, once upon a time, do up, in fact, keep back, play the part of, next to 交际用语 There seems to be something wrong with I would like you to change this You sold me a blouse that I can’t use any I am afraid I can’t do that right Why can’t you do something about it? Is anything the matter? 语法 学习as if和no matter的用法。

教学建议

课文建议

在Lesson 38课,建议教师应组织学生1)以节目的形式演出这段对话。2)教师可选取录像或多媒体形式完成此课的教学任务。3)教师把学生分成三人一组,适当准备一些道具排演本课的最后结局的短剧。4)教师要求学生找出能刻画服装店老板人物特征和心理变化的相关语句。如:There’s a customer, Tod, Will you serve him? / No matter what he is wearing , Tod, just show him the , Get him his change,

对话分析

本单元对话是讲述在服装店调换衣服的经过,学生对其内容较易理解,但一些新单词的用法应掌握,如:customer, run, insist, change…for…。本课中也提供了给学生做相应对话的练习,如:A pair of trousers, A radio的口语练习。

教学重点难点 的用法

1)serve() as 表示“为(某人)工作,(尤指)当佣人”。

He served as a gardener and 他做园艺工人兼司机。

2)serve还可表示“供职,服役”。

He has served his country 他为国尽职。

3)serve (with ). 表示“将(饭菜)端上桌。”

Four waiters served lunch for 有四位服务员招待我们吃午饭。

4)serve 还可用于“(在商店等处)接待(顾客)或为顾客取货物”的意思中。

Are you being served?有售货员接待您吗?

He served some sweets to the 他为孩子们拿来了他们想要的糖。

5)serve 还指“(一份饭)够……”。

This packet of soup serves 这包汤料够两个人食用。 的用法

1)judge用作动词,表示作“断定,估计,认为”解。其后可带宾语从句,也可带不定式或形容词、名词等引导的宾补成分。

We judge that they have 我们估计他们已经干完了。

We judge them to have 我们估计他们已经干完了。

She judged him about 她估计他在五十岁左右。

The committee judged it better to start the investigation at 委员会认为立即开始此项调查。

From his letter, we judged his visit to China a great 从他的来信判断他对中国的访问非常成功。

2)judge用作“判断,断定”解时,还可接wh—分句或wh—加不定式结构。

I can’t judge whether she was right or 我不能断定她是对还是错。

3)judge还可表示“评判,评价”,可说judge /

Don’t judge a man by his 勿以貌取人。

4)Judging by / from…(从……来看,据……来判断)是惯用短语,可用来引导独立分句。

Judging from his looks ,he may be 从外表看,他或许生病了。

Judging by his accent, he must be from 听口音,他准是个广东人。 off的用法

1)get off意为“脱下”。

It’s rather hot today, we must get off the 今天太热了,我们必须脱下夹克衫。

2)注意:get off还可作“下车”;“离开”;“出发”;“起飞”解。

As soon as I got off the bus, I started for the village on 我一下公共汽车,就开始步行到村里去。

We must get off at once or we' II be late我们必须马上走,否则要迟到了。

We got off immediately after 我们一吃过早饭就出发了。 The plane got off on 飞机准时起飞。

的用法

1)in favor (of )表示“赞成、主张”,常用作表语或后置定语。

The students were in favor of 学生赞成改革。

2)do a favor或do a favor for 是个正式的礼貌用语,意思是

“给某人以恩惠,帮某人的忙”。

Would you do me a favor? 帮我一下好吗?

Do me a favor by turning off the 帮我把收音机关掉。

Do me the favor to 务请光临。

注:do a favor后接of doing 或不定式时,应将不定冠词a改为定冠词the。

down的用法

1)意为“写下;记下”。

Put down your name and your telephone 写下你的名字和电话号码。

Put this down in your notebook for future 这点记在你的笔记本上,以供今后参考。

2)可作“_;扑灭”。

The fire was finally put down by the 大火最后终于被_员扑灭了。 if的用法

as if 是连词词组,作“好像”、“好似”解,引导表语从句,用于下列句型中:

It looks/seems as if 表示“看起来似乎……”。其中It为无人称代词,本身并无词义。looks / seems是连系动词,as if引出表语从句。

It looks as if it is going to 看来,要下雪。

It seemed as if the suit was made to his own 这套衣服看来似乎是按尺寸给他定做的。

除此之处,as if也可以引导方式状语从句,修饰主句的谓语,此时从句中的谓语动词常用虚拟语气。关于这一点,暂可不必向学生交代。

The woman loves the children as if she were their 这个妇女爱这些孩子,她好像就是他们的妈妈一样。

no matter 的用法

no matter作“无论”、“不管”解,用以引导表示让步的状语从句,常用在下列句型中: 句型中的No matter what (who/when )分别表示“无论何事”、“无论何人”、“无论何时”等,这个从句可以置主句之前,也可以置主句之后。

由no matter + what等引导的让步状语从句。No matter后面接关系代词或关系副词引导状语从句在句中作让步状语。

No matter what you do, you must be very 不管做什么事,你都必须非常细心。

No matter之后可用what以外的关系代词或关系副词。例如:

No matter who you are (=Whoever you are), I’ll never let you 无论你是谁,我绝不让你进去。

No matter which…无论哪一个……

No matter which you choose(=Whichever you choose), you will be 不论你选择哪一个,你都会满意的。

No matter where…无论何处;不管在哪里……

No matter where I go (=Wherever I go) , I will be thinking of 无论我到哪里,我都会想着你。

No matter when …无论何时,不管什么时候…… I’ll discuss it with you no matter when you like(=whenever like). 你什么时候高兴,我愿意同你讨论这件事。

No matter 不管……如何;无论……多么……

No matter how hard you try(=However hard you try), you will never be 不管你如何努力,你都不会成功的。 in, drop in on 与drop in at的区别

drop in 意为“顺便走访” He often drops in for 他经常顺便来喝茶。

drop in on 后接人意为“顺便拜访某人”。

She dropped in on me

drop in at后接表示地点的名词意为“顺便来(去)某处看看”。

Tom usually drops in at my place on his way 答题时要注意drop in后所接的名词表示的意思。

Jane used to ____ the tailor’s on her way home from

drop in drop in on drop in at drop at

詹妮以前常下班后去成衣店看看。the tailor’s 表示地点,故正确答案为C。

的用法

1)表示“跑,奔跑,赛跑”。

The boy ran off as soon as we 我们一来,孩子们都跑了。

She used to run when she was at 在大学时她经常练跑步。

2)run还可表示“(火车、汽车、轮船等)往来行驶”

Buses to Oxford run every half 去牛津的公共汽车每半小时一班。

The trains don’t run on Christmas 圣诞节火车停驶。

3)run可用业表示“(液体)流动”。

Could you run me a hot bath?你给我放盆热水洗澡好吗?

Your nose is 你又流鼻涕了。

4)run表示“(衣服上的染料或颜色)掉色,扩散”。

I’m afraid the color ran when I washed your new 很遗憾,

我洗你那条新裙子的时候它掉色了。

5)run可表示“融化”。

It was so hot that the butter 天太热,黄油开始化了。

The wax began to 蜡开始融化了。

6)run还可表示“负责、经营、管理”。

He has no idea of how to run the successful 他不知道把企业办好的方法。

Stop trying to run my life for 我的生活用不着你来管。 , Get him his ( = Hurry Tod, Give the man his ) 得了,得了,给他找钱吧,托德。

句中的come用作感叹语,表示“劝导”,“不耐烦”的情绪。come作感叹语用时,在不同的情况下,可以表示不同的感表,如“鼓励”、“惊异”、“命令”等。例如:

Come, come, Alice, you must be 好了,爱丽丝,你得忍耐点。

本句中的change是不可数名词,作“零钱”,“找给的钱”解。又如:

Here is your 这是找给你的零钱。

change还可以用作及物动词,作“零钱”,“换钱”解。

Could you change a 10-yuon note, please? 你能换开10元钱吗?

英语教案模板(15)

教学内容:SectionA

知识与能力

SectionA主要是通过介绍服装,学习谈论服装的价格和颜色;学会谈论对服装的喜好和购物时使用的礼貌用语。

教学重、难点及教学突破

重点

学习运用重点句型和语法点:HowmuchisthisT-shirt?It’ssevendollars.Howmucharethesesocks?Theyaretwodollars.。

教学突破

SectionA重在培养学生口语交际能力,谈论如何询问服装的价格和颜色,并学会如何购物。让学生进行情景操练,重复使用是一个可行的方法。

教师准备

设计课文中所涉及的服装图片或教学幻灯片或实物;设计课后巩固练习的幻灯片;制作la、3a部分的插图和人物对话的课件,将听力部分的内容插入,谈论服装的价格和如何购物。

学生准备

收集一些常见的服装名词,并经过调查,弄清常见服装的价格。

教学步骤

一Greetings:

LetSslistentoanEnglishsongandsingit.

二Presentation:

SectionA主要是通过介绍服装,学习谈论服装的价格和颜色。可采取情境导入法:

1.让学生拿出自己喜爱的物品,创设情景,激发他们的兴趣

我先通过收集学生的物品,和让学生回答,引出本课的结构,功能.

T:WhataretheseinEnglish?

S:Theyarebags,hats,pants,socks,shorts,sweaters,shoes,pandas,cars,andbasketball…

T:Whatdoyoulike?

S:Ilikeredhats,greensweaters…

T:Howmucharethey?

S:Theyare…

2.引导学生进行pairwork对话练习,运用所学知识进行互相交流。

三.Practice;

1.播放1b部分的录音让学生听,引导学生在图画中圈出所听到的服装,完成1b部分的教学任务。

2.引导学生展开Pairwork活动,完成1c部分口语交际的教学任务,运用howmuch进行询问价格与应答,可采用师生互动带动生生互动的交流方式:Howmuchis/are…?It’s/They’re…;再让学生自编对话进行操练,巩固所学词汇和句型。

3.Playgames:让学生做一做猜颜色的游戏。

4.播放2a部分的录音让学生听,引导学生圈出他们所听到的服装图画教学一些表示颜色、长短和大小的`形容词,完成2a部分的教学任务。

5.重新播放2a部分的录音,要求学生根据所听到的内容填写价格标签,完成2b部分中的听力训练任务并掌握howmuch问句的构成和应答。

6.引导学生展开Pairwork活动,完成2c部分口语交际的教学任务。让学生就1a部分中的服装进行对话练习,巩固howmuch问句的构成和应答。可采用师生互动带动生生互动的交流方式:Howmuchis/are…?It’s/Ihey’re…(学生根据自己所调查的实际情况作出回答)。

7.引导学生进行对话填空的练习,完成3a部分书面表达的教学任务。可先播放该部分的课件(购物场面)让学生一边看一边听,然后再填空,既练习了听力,又锻炼了写作能力。

8.引导学生操练3a部分的对话,熟悉并掌握购物的对话,学会如何购物;再让学生就3b部分的图画内容进行对话练习,运用所学的目标句型。

四.记忆游戏-----TheMemoryGame

引导学生展开TheMemoryGame游戏活动,完成第4部分口语交际和听力训练的教学任务。要求学生通过重复前面同学所说的句子(谈论服装的价格)来复习、巩固所学的目标词汇并锻炼学生的听力和记忆力。

五.Homework

1.Recite3a

2.DictateGrammarFocus

3.DoworkbookofUnit7(1)

板书设计

Unit7Howmucharethesepants?

SectionA

Words:pant,sock,T-shirt,sweater,shoes,color,black,white,red,green,blue,big,short,long

Sentences:Howmuchistheredsweater?Howmucharetheseblackpants?

It’seightdollars.They’retendollars.

Grammars:Howmuch引导的特殊疑问句的构成以及回答

本课总结

本课利用课件或教学图片、幻灯片来展开课堂Pairwork问答式或对话式的口语交际活动,谈论服装并学习询问服装的价格与颜色,学会如何购物,本课重在对学生进行听力和口语交际能力的训练。

英语教案模板(16)

作为一名教师,通常需要用到教案来辅助教学,借助教案可以有效提升自己的.教学能力。那么大家知道正规的教案是怎么写的吗?下面是小编为大家整理的初中英语教案(初中英语教案模板),欢迎大家借鉴与参考,希望对大家有所帮助。

Unit 1

Where’s your pen pal from?

Language goal

1.Function:

. In this unit students learn to talk about where people are from.

2.Vocabulary:

Canada ,France, Japan the United States, Australia, Singapore, The United Kingdom, China

3.Target language:

Where is your pen pal from? /she is from Canada.

Where does she live? /She lives in Toronto.

What language does she speak? /She speaks English and French.

4.Structures

Where questions /What questions

Key Points

Where questions /What questions

Difficulties

The names of different countries /The languages of different countries /The differences of “be” and “do” in the sentence.

Section A

1a. This activity provides guided listening and pronunciation practice using the target language.

1.Point to the numbered list of words. Play the recording the first time. Students only listen.

2.Play the recoding a second time. Ask Ss to repeat the names of the countries

3.Let Ss read the new words aloud individually or in pairs.

1b. This activity provides listening practice using the target language.

1.Point out the list of countries in 1a. Let Ss circle the names of the countries the people are talking about.

2.Play the recording the first time.

3.Play the recording a second time. Ss only listen.

4.Check the answers. (Canada, Australia, Japan, Singapore)

1c. This activity provides guided oral practice using the target language.

1. Point out the conversations in the picture and ask a student to read each one with you, then in pairs, in groups.

2. Ask various pairs to present a new one to the class.

2a. This activity provides reading and spelling practice using the target language.

1. Point out the list of countries. Read and ask Ss to repeat.

2. Point out the list of cities. Read and ask Ss to repeat aloud.

3. Ask Ss to work, offer help as needed.

4. Correct the work.

2b. This activity provides listening practice using thee target language.

1. Call attention to the list of cities and countries in 2a. Let Ss circle them when they hear the conversations at the first time.

2. Play the recording a second time.

3. Check the answers.(Japan, Tokyo ,France ,Paris, Australia, Sydney)

2c. This activity provides listening and writing practice using the target language.

1. Call attention to the chart in 2c. Play the first conversation on the tape.

2. Play the recording again and have Ss fill in the chart.

3. Check the answers.

2d. This activity provides guided oral practice using the target language.

1. Call attention to the conversation in the picture.

2. Ask two Ss to read it to the class.

3. Ask Ss to work in small groups. Appoint a leader. Make sure everyone talks about at least one of the people on the chart.

4. Ask pairs of Ss to present their conversations to the class.

Grammar focus

1.Review the grammar box. Ask Ss to say the questions and answers.

1) Where is your pen pal from? He is from Australia.

2.Where does he live? He lives in Sydney.

2. Ask Ss to make more sentences with “where, from. and live

3a. This activity provides reading and spelling practice .

1. Point out the diagram and explain how it works.

2. Read the instructions to the class. Ask Ss to work in pairs.

3. Correct the answers.(1.China 2.The United States ,The United Kingdom, Australia,3.Singapore)

3b. This activity provides guided oral practice.

1. Call attention to the conversation in the picture. Ask two Ss to read it to the class. Answer their questions about the conversation.

2. Ask Ss to work in pairs.

3. Ask several students to perform their conversations for the class.

4. This activity provides listening, speaking, reading and writing practice

1. Explain the procedure.

2. Play the game.

Section B

1.This activity provides reading practice

1. Point out the language textbooks on the desktop.

2. Call attention to the notebook page with the countries listed.

3. Point out the sample answer .

4. Ask Ss to write the letter of the correct country in the box next to the title of each language book., ask Ss to work in pairs.

5. Ask a student to write his or her answers on the board.

2a. This activity provides listening practice.

1. Call attention to the conversation bubbles in the picture.

2. Play the recording, number each question you bear on the tape.

3. Play the recording a second time.

4. Check the answers.(Answers: What’s her name?1 /Where is she from?2 /Does she have any brothers and sister? 3 /Does she speak English?)

2b. This activity provides listening and writing practice.

1. Call attention to the numbered questions in 2a,ask different Ss to read it

2. Point out the answer blanks in 2b and the sample answer.

3. Play the tape and ask Ss to complete the answers individually.

4. Correct the answers.

2c. This activity provides oral practice

1. Ask each student to work with a partner. Ask and answer

2. Practice one or two exchanges with a student. Then work in pairs.

3. Ask a pair of Ss to perform the conversation for the class.

3a. This activity provides reading and writing practice.

1. Call attention to the letter. Read it to the class or a student to read it for you.

2. Point to the four questions beneath the letter.

3. As Ss work, move around .and help them.

4. When they are finished, ask the questions orally and ask Ss to answers.

5. Write the correct answers on the board so that Ss can check the spelling and other details of their answers.(1.Toronto,Canada,2.A pen pal in China 3.English and a little French. 4.He likes going to the movies with his friends and playing sports. )

3b. This activity provides reading and writing practice.

1. Call attention to the letter from Tom King.

2. Point out the blanks in the letter. Ask themto find the information to complete the letter .

3. Read the letter to the class saying “blank”.

4. Ask Ss to write the missing words on the blank lines individually.

5. Correct the answers.

3c. This activity provides open-ended practice.

Ask Ss to make their own information card and then write an email about themselves. Tell them to use 3b as an example.

英语教案模板(17)

人教高三下册英语教案模板

作为一位杰出的教职工,时常会需要准备好教案,教案是教学蓝图,可以有效提高教学效率。写教案需要注意哪些格式呢?以下是小编整理的人教高三下册英语教案模板,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。

一、对本节课的定位

我认为在“新课程标准”和“新基础教育”的理念的指导下,这节课应该既能够让学生的学习有意义,也能够让教师在扎实、充实、平实、真实的授课过程中真正享受到,“教学作为一个创造过程的全部欢乐和智慧的体验”。同时,本单元是以话“交通”题材为教学主要内容的新目标(Go for it)教材典型设计,借助本单元可以给学生在学习方法上以很好的指导,并可以在小空间内进行大规模的扎实、有效的训练。

二、任务目标的确定

本单元的教学任务是在“交通(transportation)”这一话题下,让学生学会谈论“交通”(包括不同的交通方式,到某地的距离以及以某种交通方式到某地所花费的时间等),学习一些文化常识,掌握一定的学习方法,并在大量的、有效的训练中提高学生的听说读写等基本能力。

三、教学环节的设计思路

本着整体划一,循序渐进,高效有序,并在教学中能不断地深化教学的设计思路来安排本节的每一个环节。

(一)整体划一

在本节课中,对于“整齐划一”可以从两点来说明:首先,本人一直认为作为语言教学,听说读写等能力的训练应该是一个整体,不可分割开来的,因此在教学设计中可以说一个话题,一个训练都蕴含着各种能力的培养;其次,在教学中每一节课都是独立的,但在我的教学设计中每一节课不仅可以独立,更重视它在单元教学整体中的地位与作用。与每一节课内衔接一样,单元教学的整体衔接也很重要。

(二)循序渐进,高效有序

本节课从简单的对“How do you get to school in the morning?”的询问入手,引入对重要课文Section A 3a的复习。通过学生复述这段文字,重点巩固由“How, How long, How far”引导的谈论交通话题的重要句型,并提炼相关的信息形成新的对话,为下一环节作铺垫。即课文Section A 3b的训练,通过第一、二人称来谈论交通话题的训练,拓展到以第三人称来谈论他人的'交通话题,进而让课文Section B 2a, 2b, 2c的学习水到渠成。然后完成对本节课学习的测试,进行归纳总结本节课的要点。最后,作业一中让学生来完成交通方式的图片收集,是对本节内容的进一步深化;作业二中要求学生做一个调查,并形成调查报告,实际上和测试二一起构成了对Section B 3a的有效预习。

总之,本课从课本入手,用课本内容引出一系列的活动,最终又导向课本,环节紧扣,层次清晰。

四、独特的创意

本节课的设计中,具有独特创意的地方,可以从以下几个方面来说:

第一、独特的环节设计

首先面向全体学生进行简单的复习,目的在于巩固几个基本句型。然后把课本中阅读的短文用复述和听力的方式引入,别出心裁。其主要目的在于营造较轻松的语言环境,缓解部分学生对于说写等输出环节的畏惧心理。接下来,从大量的听说引入读写,给学生铺垫知识的过程。既练习口头表达,又巩固了读的成效。教学步骤中每一步都将成为下一教学步骤的铺垫,在每一步骤中,教师设计具体任务,让学生参与到课堂互动中,并完成具体的任务。整个课堂设计由浅入深,循序渐进,难度过渡非常自然。

第二、独特的课程深化

全面展开训练,重点集中突破,中考真题帮辅,课结影响未尽。首先,在常规的训练之后,又用中考真题来重点训练和巩固所学,不但给学生对本节课的理解有更深一步的认识机会,更为学生的长远学习打下了坚实的伏笔。其次,在对交通的表达方式上的深化,采用了系统归纳,并用同意表达的形式进行训练,有层次,有实效。

第三、独特的思维能力训练

着重思维能力的训练,围绕话题进行多方面的扩展性的练习,并充分地利用Listening和Speaking,引发学生积极思维,以Groupwork和Pairwork等多种形式讨论和操练。最终达到让学生熟练谈论“交通”这一说话能力的目标。并在作业中以预习形式对这一目标进行了延伸。

五、掌控好借来的学生

由于是借班上课,学生又是活动的主体,课堂上大部分的时间交给学生,教师的引导是关键。

相关推荐

高中关于旅游的英语作文

高考辅导资料
I choseasmallislandcountryonthePacificThisoptionisnottonot elected,sohadtochooseaVeryearlytogoabroad
展开详情

万圣节快乐作文

知识分享
万圣节对我们班主任来说,有些其它的意义,因为,那一天是他期待已久的生日。也是全班准备许久的日子。前几周,班长以“开班会”把老师请到教室休息室去,打算要给老师一个惊喜。开班会时班长问大家要玩什么游戏?要
展开详情

高一语文采薇翻译原文

高一语文
采薇采薇,薇亦作止。曰归曰归,岁亦莫止。靡室靡家,猃狁之故。不遑启居,猃狁之故。采薇采薇,薇亦柔止。曰归曰归,心亦忧止。忧心烈烈,载饥载渴。我戍未定,靡使归聘。采薇采薇,薇亦刚止。曰归曰归,岁亦阳止。
展开详情

人间草木读书笔记800字范文

八年级语文
笔尖流转,勾勒着华夏的符号。娓娓而来,人间的一草一木传出芳香。我们举头望天,看得到铺天盖地的雾霾沉寂了世界,却看不到飞鸟的奋力翱翔,闪烁它生命的光辉;我们穿过树下,看得到满地的枯黄阻碍行走,却看不到树
展开详情

小当阳

全科知识
距木鱼镇6公里,海拔952米,从木鱼坪乘车过去10分钟就可以到了。小当阳有神农架古老植物园,园内保存着很多古老的孓遗植物活株,最有名的是一棵千年铁坚杉,高约36米、直径2.45米,需六人合抱;树干坚硬
展开详情

高考语文经典作文素材大全

高三语文
1、“江上之清风,山间之明月,是造物者之无尽藏也,而吾与子之所共适。”人,或许该带着一份超然上路。去领略世界,海阔天空。2、我们活于世上,自是来品味世之珍瑰,谁愿带着烦恼上路,悲恨不知所终,没有什么忧
展开详情

优秀班组事迹材料

事迹材料
新义公司探放水队王智班,现有职工28人,专业技术人员多,业务水平强,班组整体素质高。该班主要负责机械设备的维修、保养和质量标准化的创建工作。两年来,在班长王智同志的带领下,消灭了轻伤以上的人身事故,完
展开详情

教育教学座右铭

名人名言
1)言力所能及之言,做力所能及之事,思力所不及之思。2)说老实话,干良心事。3)爱已之心爱人,律人之心律已。4)内存一个爱,外显一个笑。5)高标准,严要求,励精图治,奋创辉煌。6)让孩子们成为我心中最
展开详情

哲理议论文(优选13篇)

议论文
哲理议论文(1)人生哲理也是一则小小的素材中的一篇。这篇文章讲述了一个短小的故事,是一个迷宫设计者,设计了一个迷宫,迷宫中央放了一根金条,用于奖励能进入并顺利走出来的得胜者。设计者每月举行一次比赛;慕
展开详情

孩子叛逆怎么办父母怎么教育

家庭教育
1、亲子之间的沟通这个是最根本的,也许很多父母和孩子都会有代沟,总琢磨不到孩子想什么,可是做为父母,你们有真心实意的和孩子沟通过么?不要拿自己是大老人什么的来压孩子,这个是孩子最反感的,要和孩子想朋友
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
《雪橇犬之歌》读书笔记最新范文 高二作文孔子800字范文 销售激励故事(推荐18篇) 琴声悠悠550字六年级作文 立定跳远教学反思(热门19篇) 兔字成语(汇编8篇) 社会实践心得体会 关于诚信的成语(集锦3篇) 会计电算化专业大学生求职信 语文教师先进事迹材料 纪念五四精神演讲稿三分钟_五四精神传承有我演讲稿 销售助理实习日记 小学四年级语文课本知识点总结 qq个性签名 一只特立独行的猪读后感范文 写景作文600(集锦17篇) 白蚂蚁怎么彻底消灭干净 有关考试的作文400字 工作励志句子大全(集合7篇) 初中英语教学培训学习随笔 初一数学单元知识点归纳 大学生社会实践心得体会1300字 优秀员工事迹材料 个人暑期实践心得 部编版七年级历史下册第三单元知识点整理 初三政治选择题 电脑的故事作文(精选3篇) 关于大学转专业申请书范文 先下手为强 小石潭记说课稿(实用16篇) 全等三角形判定教学反思(必备20篇) 新生开学军训心得体会 考研英语翻译语法的指导 形容伤心难过的句子(优选6篇) 以金鱼为话题的小学四年级作文 以考试的作文300字 功率教学反思(汇集15篇) 描写果园的比喻句 六年级第六单元作文 实践活动心得300字 高中政治大题必背知识点 牵动心灵的声音500字初中作文 2022年物流仓储毕业生的实习报告 爱心公益事迹材料 查理和巧克力工厂读书心得 三伏天传统吃什么 高中历史复习方法与技巧(甄选4篇) 《程门立雪》读书笔记 富兰克林自传读书心得 家庭教育宣传月活动总结 2022高考作文题目预测及范文 pep小升初英语作文开头 瓶子和盖子教案(集合9篇) 幸福的传递800字精彩范文 小学四年级下册英语知识 黄河主题作文500字初中作文 繁星春水读书心得体会范文 带翻译的高一英语作文 电脑美术教学反思(精品8篇) 明朝那些事读后感范文800字 分米和毫米教学反思(集合18篇) 中外神话故事读书笔记 汉语拼音课件(精编15篇) 心理教师家庭教育讲座观后感 新时代好少年尊师孝亲事迹材料 2006年教师节发言稿 安全知识竞赛开幕词 读书的故事作文400字(精品10篇) 关于中考作文300字 2022高一作文700字中国梦 关于励志的名人名言 熔化和凝固教学反思(优质10篇) 关于数学的名言警句(精选100句) 年度事迹材料 高一作文梦想800字 小学英语五年级下册期末复习资料 班主任工作经验交流心得 《不阅读的中国人》阅读答案 律师事务所社会实践心得体会 认识钟表教案设计(汇编6篇) 运动员进行曲音乐教案(实用6篇) 2022初中生励志文章,有志者事竟成 落花张诗群阅读题答案 关于写奶奶的作文高三范文 寒假社会实践心得体会范文 以我的成长初中中考作文 小学五年级上册语文课外阅读理解练习题 海底世界教案(实用20篇) 小学二年级日记 语文教育专顶岗实习体会 初二历史知识点归纳 大学生生产月饼实习 大学英语活动策划书 山行教学设计(推荐15篇) 考试的滋味作文 麦西来甫 放飞梦想诗歌朗诵(必备14篇) 丢手绢游戏教案(热门18篇) 小升初语文训练题 中考语文阅读专项训练—第1 一句话哲理经典签名 小学语文三年级下册试题 郭少芸 公开课评语(实用16篇) 认清自己500字初中作文 2022高三作文没有规矩不成方圆800字 目送读书心得体会 学校新教师个人试用期总结范文 高中历史重点和常错知识点 高三毕业寄语给同学 摘抄1000字美文(优选3篇) 读笑猫日记有感500字 经典抗日影视小兵张嘎观后感范文500字 数学课堂情境导入研究的方法 指南试题及答案(必备3篇) 追风筝的人读书笔记 备孕两年成功经验分享 不忘初心高三议论文作文 四时田园杂兴教学设计(集合16篇) 资治通鉴读书笔记500字 《青铜葵花》读书笔记500字 感谢有你600字精彩作文 幼儿水墨画教案(优选3篇) 有关普通话考试作文300字 暑期社会实践心得体会 有关小学数学的智力题 优秀影视作品小兵张嘎观后感范文300字 高三政治答题技巧大全 家庭教育公益课观后感 淘气包马小跳读书笔记300字 《一诺千金》阅读理解答案 放风筝教学反思(必备17篇) 一块奶酪的教学反思(集合18篇) 抖音火的句子(优选4篇) 高三生物的学习方法有哪些(必备5篇) 最大公因数的教学反思(集锦15篇) 大学军训拉歌感想范文 阿甘正传读后感范文 学好高二生物的方法 胃肠外科实习小结 数学试卷检讨书400字 才能来自勤奋阅读答案(合集6篇) 班级军训走方阵口号 玻璃之王阅读答案(集合6篇) 怎么写数学教师实习报告 考试作文 国庆节温馨提示 有关我的青春宣言为题的初中作文600字 太阳课文教案(优质19篇) 诗歌风(甄选19篇) 怎么写一篇关于秋天的作文 西游记读书笔记700字 牛的谚语(必备8篇) 英语听课评语(集锦15篇) 鸡兔同笼的教学反思(通用18篇) 一个人的旅行散文(甄选10篇) 机电专业大学生自荐信 英语教师读书笔记 你教会了我中考优秀作文 初三政治知识点总结认清基本国情 大学专业面试自我介绍范文 珍惜的议论文高二范文 高二语文如何区分借喻与借代 红楼梦读书心得体会范文500字 高一语文新学期教学计划 湖北省2022年高考报志愿时间 五年级语文书知识点 初中地理八年级上册知识要点 阳宗海 2022年八年级全册必备古诗文默写 考试中作文 胡同文化教学反思(精编6篇) 五味瓶教学反思(汇总6篇) 猴王出世读后感 四年级元旦作文500字 小学四年级语文重点和方法有哪些 活着阅读答案(热门18篇) 读《妈妈的账单》有感范文 小升初英语优秀作文 大学英语作文 LCT1M1式喷火器 人生不设限读书笔记范文 高中生《三体》阅读笔记 初中数学题中的小技巧整理 团队正能量小故事(通用10篇) 努力的青春不后悔初中生作文 春天短诗歌(热门14篇) 《一年级的小豆豆》读后感 高二化学课本知识点 英语写作教学设计(通用6篇) 小暑谚语大全(优选8篇) 高一必修二语文诗经氓课件 假期实践心得体会 秉笔直书教学反思(通用11篇) 阅读笔记作文 关于描写清明节扫墓见闻的小学生作文整理 观狮子王有感范文500字 点亮小灯泡教学反思(必备11篇) 高中地理必修二知识点总结 院感试题(优质5篇)