爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语作文关于梦想(汇总18篇)

英语作文关于梦想(汇总18篇)

金*** 23-06-09 英语作文

英语作文关于梦想(1)

The candles themselves were nothing, but as one candle was used to light another in a dark room, the room would grow

Then as each lighted candle was used to light others, the dark room would begin to glow with a wonderful In the end, as every single candle was lit, the room was bathed in the glorious, shining light of not only fire but also love and It doesn’t matter how tiny a candle you may think your life You can use it to shine a little light and love in this It doesn’t matter how brief your candle flickers are and how small your flame burns right You can feed it, build it and watch it You may think you’re your life is a tiny candle now, but you can turn it into a powerful bonfire if you would

Light your candle Then use it to light all candles around Share your loving, joyful fire with everyone you know and everyone you Feed your fire with goodness and watch it cast out all the darkness of the

英语作文关于梦想(2)

In order to know about the students' ideals, we made a survey among 100 students in our school last Here are the

Most of the students want to be businessmen, because they want to be rich and buy what they need in the More students are dreaming of being doctors, because they are proud of saving the sick people . And being good teachers is some students’ They think it’s a pleasure to make students learn more from

Different students have different As for me, I want to be a policeman, and make our society much

英语作文关于梦想(3)

I have a wonderful dream in my its to speak english very since english is everything for english is my best english is my english is my without english, im nothing at now, i can think in english, speak in english, and write in some people think im an some people regard im a and some people even consider that im an but if i could speak english as good as an american, my future would be so i work very

英语作文关于梦想(4)

Recently we did a survey in our class in order to learn

about students’ ideal ’s a report about my group members’

Mary wants to be a fashion designer because she likes

beautiful clothes and is good at Kate wants to be a gardener, she likes plants, and she wants to make the

cities Mike would like to be a He’d like to

share his wonderful stories with Tom would like to be a He’d like to cook delicious food for I

would like to be a I want to protectthe people

Hopefully everyone can realize their dreams in the

英语作文关于梦想(5)

Ideal! Is everyone, but some people is a pipe-dream; Some people are But why would someone come true? That is because of hard

My ideal is to become a Scientists is a science, see through the At the same time is also very holy They explore, in fact, the "?" Straight into a "!" The human ignorance to the civilization of human

There are many famous person of science in the It took thousands of copper wire - Edison invented the electric light of great He is a to create the indispensable thing in human life, is he gave human light and

And Isaac He because of an apple, and to human "earth has attractive" To the human mind evolutionary played a large

In this world, there are many such They are the creator of the world and

Scientists not self-styled, but want to have real ability, really Should have their own style and everybody's selection, can be a real The real angel!

I want to be a scientist, is not to famous, not for money, not for Is for the sake of human life in the I will create a better future for mankind! Make a great contribution!

So, now I have to study hard! To struggle for the scientists of the For the sake of human development to lay a solid foundation!

理想!是人人皆有,只是有的人是空想罢了;有的人是做梦罢了。可有人为什么会成真呢?那是因为刻苦奋斗。

我的理想,是成为一名科学家。科学家是一种探索科学,看透世界的人。同时也是十分神圣的天使。他们探索地,其实就是把“?”拉直成“!”,把人类的无知变为人类的文明。

科学家中有许多出名的人物。那用了几千根铜丝才发明出电灯的伟大人物———爱迪生。他是一个创造出人类生活中不可缺少的一样东西的人,是他给予了人类光明和快乐。

还有牛顿。他由于一个苹果,而向人类发表出“地球拥有吸引力”的评论。给人类思维上的进化起到了很大的作用。

在这个世界上,还有许许多多这样的人物。他们是世界的创造者和发现者。

科学家不是自封的,而是要有真本领、真模样。要有自已的风格和大家的评选,才能当上一名真正的科学家。真正的天使!

我想当科学家,并不是为了出名,也不是为了金钱,更不是为了名誉。是为了人类未来的生活。我会为人类创造出美好的未来!做出巨大的贡献!

所以,现在我就要好好学习!为科学家的这个称号而奋斗。为了人类的发展打下坚实的基础!

英语作文关于梦想(6)

Since I was young I like to draw beautiful lines color can turn everything into

At the age of six my mother gave me a box of color lead they are lovely and naughty was deeply loved by To bear in the mind of the excited take them in some simple pencil on the Can I draw a lovely big rooster for it the beauty of the colorful wings; I can draw upon a rank grass for their

And now I found a simple black and white ash is enough to make me The straight and curved lines with a pencil point is dancing on the paper! My pen in the hand on the paper draw my future to make my

英语作文关于梦想(7)

Someone wants to be a teacher, someone wants to be a doctor, someone wants to be a dancer… And I want to be a

A director can teach actors, decorate the light and make a Sometimes it is very difficult to make the movie, but you should try your best and make

My favourite kind of movies is It is very interesting and meaningful, such as a movie which is about Kulu I know a lot about “never give up”.

And I want to be a director like Li As you know, I can take photos by camera, I can also take a photo in the studios, or in the My photos are very When I travel around the world, I always keep the memories with my I also can write nice articles, such as short stories or short I always enjoy I write a lot of poems, my Chinese teacher Li likes

From my perspective, to become an outstanding director, I have to study hard, and read a lot of The most important thing is that I am supposed to watch more I know a lot about movies, such as montage parallele, shooting script, telephoto lens… Only on this way I can have a chance to become a And if possible, I’d like to go abroad to study more about

This is my It is not an easy thing but I will try my best to make it come

英语作文关于梦想(8)

The candles themselves were nothing, but as one candle was used to light another in a dark room, the room would grow

Then as each lighted candle was used to light others, the dark room would begin to glow with a wonderful In the end, as every single candle was lit, the room was bathed in the glorious, shining light of not only fire but also love and It doesn’t matter how tiny a candle you may think your life You can use it to shine a little light and love in this It doesn’t matter how brief your candle flickers are and how small your flame burns right You can feed it, build it and watch it You may think you’re your life is a tiny candle now, but you can turn it into a powerful bonfire if you would

Light your candle Then use it to light all candles around Share your loving, joyful fire with everyone you know and everyone you Feed your fire with goodness and watch it cast out all the darkness of the

英语作文关于梦想(9)

I like reading books so much, rencently, I fall in love with the travel When I open these books, I am attracted by the colorful Reading these books can broaden my vision, I know there are so many places that I have never heard of I also learn the different I am so eager to go to these places and have a look at So I have made up my mind, I will travel to the places that are around me first, and then when I grow up, I will travel This is my little dream, it is also my motivation to study

英语作文关于梦想(10)

My dream home is an old castle in There are at least thirty rooms in It has three

There is a big sitting room and dining room on the ground It must have a very large window on the ground I can look out of the

There are six bedrooms on the first Maybe my good friends can live in the There is a bathroom in each I would like my friends to have a shower or a bath in my

There is a special room on the second I can put all my clothes in the The room must be next to my There is a big bed in my own It is two meters long, because I love to There is a bathroom in my

There is a very large garden outside my I can have breakfast in this I can have parties in The garden is like a There are many kinds of flowers and trees in In the centre of the garden, there is a wooden I can play on

This is my dream It is a nice

英语作文关于梦想(11)

Recently we did a survey in our class in order to learn

about students’ ideal ’s a report about my group members’

Mary wants to be a fashion designer because she likes

beautiful clothes and is good at Kate wants to be a gardener, she likes plants, and she wants to make the

cities Mike would like to be a He’d like to

share his wonderful stories with Tom would like to be a He’d like to cook delicious food for I

would like to be a I want to protectthe people

Hopefully everyone can realize their dreams in the

英语作文关于梦想(12)

1、就算世界只剩下自己,也不要丢了梦想。

Don't lose your dream, even if the world is only about

2、理想的实现只靠干,不靠空谈。

Ideal realization depends only on doing, not on empty

3、一个实现梦想的人,就是一个成功的人。

A person who realizes his dream is a successful

4、睡觉只能做梦,唯有努力才能实现梦想。

Sleep can only dream, only hard work can realize the

5、梦是心灵的思想,是我们的秘密真情。

Dream is the mind of the soul, is our secret

6、不要向这个世界认输,因为你还有牛逼的梦想!

Don't give up to the world, because you still have a dream!

7、如意算盘,不一定符合事实。

A wishful abacus is not necessarily

8、心存希望,幸福就会降临你;心存梦想,机遇就会笼罩你。

With hope, happiness will come to you; with dreams, opportunities will envelop

9、梦想,是来自宙斯的礼物。

Dream is a gift from

10、人的梦想没有止境,人的力量用之不尽。

There is no end to man's dream and his power is

11、每个人的生命都是一只小船,梦想是小船的风帆。

Everyone's life is a Dream is the sail of a

12、没有理想,就达不到目的;没有勇敢,就得不到东西。

Without ideals, we can't achieve our goals; without courage, we can't get

13、梦境总是现实的反面。

Dreams are always the opposite of

14、生命的全部的意义在于无穷地探索尚未知道的东西。

The whole meaning of life is to explore endlessly what is

15、人生应该如蜡烛一样,从顶燃到底,一直都是光明的。

Life should be like a candle, from top to bottom, always

16、人生最高理想,在求达于真理。

The highest ideal of life is to seek

17、要抒写自己梦想的人,反而更应该清醒。

People who want to express their dreams should be more

18、梦想一旦被付诸行动,就会变得神圣。

Once a dream is put into action, it becomes

19、生活中没有理想的人,是可怜的人。

There is no ideal person in life, but a poor

20、穷人并不是指身无分文的人,而是指没有梦想的人。

Poor people are not penniless people, but people without

21、梦想是给人生一个期许。

Dream is to give life a

22、梦想家的缺点是害怕命运。

The drawback of a dreamer is his fear of

23、梦想这个词很奇怪,以梦开头,却要在现实里完成一切。

Dream is a strange It begins with a dream, but it has to accomplish everything in

24、男儿不展风云志,空负天生八尺躯。

Men are not ambitious, empty and born eight

25、平凡朴实的梦想,我们用那唯一的坚持信念去支撑那梦想。

Ordinary and simple dream, we use the only persistent belief to support that

英语作文关于梦想(13)

1、梦是心灵的思想,是我们的秘密真情。

Dream is the mind of the soul, is our secret

2、不要怀有渺小的梦想,它们无法打动人心。

Don't dream small dreams, they can't touch people's

3、梦想是给人生一个期许。

Dream is to give life a

4、拥有梦想只是一种智力,实现梦想才是一种能力。

To have a dream is only an intelligence, and to realize it is an

5、就算世界只剩下自己,也不要丢了梦想。

Don't lose your dream, even if the world is only about

6、如果不献身给一个伟大的理想,生命就是毫无意义的。

Life is meaningless unless it is dedicated to a great

7、有时你的梦想达到是一种幸福,有时梦想破灭也是一种幸福。

Sometimes your dream is a kind of Sometimes it is also a kind of happiness when your dream is

8、有理想的人,生活总是火热的。

Life is always hot for people with

9、理想的实现只靠干,不靠空谈。

Ideal realization depends only on doing, not on empty

10、一个实现梦想的人,就是一个成功的人。

A person who realizes his dream is a successful

11、一切活动家都是梦想家。

All activists are

12、心存希望,幸福就会降临你;心存梦想,机遇就会笼罩你。

With hope, happiness will come to you; with dreams, opportunities will envelop

13、正如心愿能够激发梦想,梦想也能够激发心愿。

Just as wishes can inspire dreams, so can

14、世上最快乐的事,莫过于为理想而奋斗。

The happiest thing in the world is to strive for an

15、一个人的理想越崇高,生活越纯洁。

The loftier one's ideal is, the more pure one's life

16、人的理想志向往往和他的能力成正比。

People's ideals and aspirations are often in direct proportion to their

17、人生应该如蜡烛一样,从顶燃到底,一直都是光明的。

Life should be like a candle, from top to bottom, always

18、梦想家命长,实干家寿短。

A dreamer has a long life, but a doer has a short

19、一个人的真正伟大之处就在于他能够认识到自己的渺小。

The real greatness of a man is that he can realize his

20、有梦者事竟成。

Where there is a dream, there is a

21、睡觉只能做梦,唯有努力才能实现梦想。

Sleep can only dream, only hard work can realize the

22、平凡朴实的梦想,我们用那唯一的坚持信念去支撑那梦想。

Ordinary and simple dream, we use the only persistent belief to support that

23、梦是一种欲望,想是一种行动。梦想是梦与想的结晶。

Dream is a desire, want is an Dreams are the crystallization of dreams and

24、梦想不会发光,发光的是追梦的你自己。

Dreams don't shine, they shine on

25、人生最高理想,在求达于真理。

The highest ideal of life is to seek

英语作文关于梦想(14)

Since I was a little child, I had a dream that I wanted to be a When I was little, I watched many TV series and movies about I thought they were so Therefore, I made up my mind to be a In my opinion, doctor is the people who can help patience get out of sickness and want to be the person who can help However, being a doctor needs so much professional knowledge and there is a long way to So I have to try my best on my study and go to a good

英语作文关于梦想(15)

Unlike Martin Luther King’s, my dreams are fair and plain, and there are many of I have a dream from the first time I sit in a car—I want to

Driving is like running without foot, racing without It’s the most meaningful way to meet human being’s desire of “faster”. When driving, I have to put all my spirit Operating a car at ease will cost years of

Driving will take me to my wanting destination, no matter it rains or snows or I never am afraid of shoes wet, umbrella broken or ears A car is rather like a moving house, which protects me completely and helps me rush directly to the aim hanging That suits my nature perfectly: love to take risks A smooth ride in a good car is an enjoyable Seeing rows of trees moving backward rapidly, a feeling of stepping forward will fill fully in my With music hovering, breeze blowing, my soul flies in the

I was always sick when took a ride of a car, especially when I was Father told me that a driver would never have That may be one of the important reasons for me to desire

This summer I am going to learn driving and get my car The dream with all my heart will follow the promise it had

英语作文关于梦想(16)

I have a dream about my I want to be a teacher, because I think teacher is a good Generally speaking, teachers have much They can help students to enrich their Besides, teachers can communicate with students all the It helps teachers keep young at Finally, teachers have two long holidays a In the free time, I can do many things I And I have time to It makes me I must work hard to realize my

英语作文关于梦想(17)

As it is known to us, Ping An was chosen to perform on the CCTV Spring Festival Gala with his melodious and strong Also, he had a great achievement on this dream Although he hadn't gain the popularity among the audience at the beginning, he always kept his dream in mind and never gave it It is his success that brings home to me the power of

A life without a dream is a life without a Therefore, in no circumstances can we give up our Unquestionably, dreams are of great For one thing, a person having a dream will be considered to be more responsible and For another, in pursuit of our dream, there is a chance that good habits and positive attitudes can be formed, contributing to our

As for our students, what we should do is to choose a healthy seed and plant it on fertilized Firstly, knowledge is the foundation of dream realization, so we should spend much time in study to enrich Secondly, it also takes perseverance and confidence if we want to realize our Last but not least, we should not be craven and timorous but brave when we meeting

英语作文关于梦想(18)

I have a When I grow up, I want to be a I want to make a robot by It can help my mother to do the housework, help my father to drive his car, and help me to walk my I think my parents will like it very

相关推荐

辞旧迎新句子(合集8篇)

句子
辞旧迎新句子(1)1、时光荏苒,岁月悠悠,转眼间,2021年已经过去了,崭新的2022年正向我们缓缓走来,从前不回头,往后不将就。2021再见,2022你好!2、你好,新的2022年!让软弱的我们懂得
展开详情

狼王梦读书笔记

读书笔记
在这个漫漫暑假中,我做了一件很有意义的事情。那就是——读完了动物小说大王沈石溪写的《狼王梦》。读后,我深受感动。《狼王梦》这本小说,主要向我们讲述了:母狼紫岚在一个狂风骤雨的夜晚诞下了五只狼崽,四只公
展开详情

托班教学计划第一学期(推荐4篇)

教学计划
托班教学计划第一学期(1)—、基本情况分析:本学期我班共有幼儿31名。其中男生18人,女生13人,全部为新生。本学期,幼儿年龄在2、8—3。5岁之间,部分幼儿读过幼儿园,有一定的知识准备,但由于幼儿来
展开详情

初二如何学好数学

八年级数学
综合题,由于用到的知识点较多,颇受命题人青睐。做综合题也是检验自己学习成效的有力工具,通过做综合题,可以知道自己的不足所在,弥补不足,使自己的数学水平不断提高。“多做练习”要长期坚持,每天都要做几道,
展开详情

繁星春水六年级读书笔记

读书笔记
说实话,我不怎么爱看冰心的诗。《繁星·春水》这本书我也是头一次仔仔细细,认认真真地读。以前把它放在家里当个摆设,都不怎么看。这一看不知道,看了之后才明白,这诗歌的韵味,这诗歌的优雅,这诗歌的魅力。《繁
展开详情

高一叙事类作文800字范文

高一语文
青葱岁月葱茏,阳光汹涌。勇敢产生在斗争中,勇气是在每天对困难的顽强抵抗中养成的,我们的青年箴言就是勇敢、顽强;就是排除一切障碍。——题记生活赋予我们一种巨大的和无限高贵的礼品,这就是青春:充满着力量,
展开详情

英语幽默小故事(优质15篇)

故事
英语幽默小故事(1)磕睡之人ThepreacherwasvexedbecauseacertainmemberofhiscongregationalwaysfellasleepduringtheAsth
展开详情

三只小猪的故事(热门15篇)

故事
三只小猪的故事(1)大家好,我给大家讲讲三只小猪的读后感。看看这个故事人物的名字。有个叫大灰狼,老大叫光光,老二叫前前,老三叫发发。老大光光是用稻草盖得房子,稻草盖得房子不结实,但是一天就盖好了。老二
展开详情

音乐课题开题报告(汇集3篇)

开题报告
音乐课题开题报告(1)一、课题名称:音乐教学中培养学生音乐素养的策略研究。二、课题研究的目的意义。当前依据新课标的要求,推进素质教育已成为时代的呼唤,成为基础教育改革和发展的必然趋势。在这项复杂的社会
展开详情

歌颂七一诗歌(汇集17篇)

诗歌
歌颂七一诗歌(1)七月的天空流光溢彩,七月的大地笑语欢歌,七月的星光照亮长夜的路,七月的彩霞点燃心中的火。七月的脸庞漾起笑的漩涡,七月的中国飞出祝福的欢歌:中国共产党——我们挚爱的母亲啊,祝您生日快乐
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
秋天丰收的句子(集锦7篇) 时间流逝的诗词(实用3篇) 高二学习方法 八十天环游地球读书心得体会300字 一年级有关数学复习计划 读资治通鉴有感范文 瓦尔登湖读书笔记 有关励志的名言警句 有关学习方法演讲稿模板 小学课文乌塔读后感 夏天话题作文_小学夏天的作文 期中考的感想优秀作文 诗歌月亮教案(必备8篇) 各种各样的树教案(汇总5篇) 麦克白读后感范文800字 学生军训感悟优秀范文 初三英语作文范文与高分技巧 高中英语语法教学 2022高考大纲内容新变化的内容 狼图腾读后感读书笔记 高三模拟作文800字 高三人物作文素材整理 生命生命阅读答案(热门16篇) 个人座右铭 青花瓷教案(推荐15篇) 擂沙圆 高中政治重要知识点分类总结 高三英语听力水平提升技巧 《居里夫人》读书笔记 骨骼教学反思(必备7篇) 果实和种子教案(精选8篇) 高三英语单词整理归纳 你的微笑为题500字初中作文 2022高考成语故事写作素材 初中关于道德话题的作文议论文 先进班组事迹材料 读书有感笔记 暑假社会实践心得体会范文 幼儿舞蹈公开课教案(精选3篇) 高二温暖话题作文 关于中秋团圆的诗歌(精编5篇) 正能量励志名言 三年级作文我有一个好伙伴 高一政治必修一知识总结 七年级匆匆读书心得感悟范文300字 期中考试的反思 《爱心与教育》读书笔记 跳水教案(推荐19篇) 高二物理必修三知识点 高三语文的学习方法梳理是怎样的 关于安全知识作文 过属于自己的生活600字精彩作文 化学选修3知识点总结(优选15篇) 大一军训心得体会800字范文 五一出行攻略_浙江人看过来 小学生暑期实践心得体会 新生军训个人感想 英语学习暑假计划 我的考试烦恼作文 学好小学生一年级语文的学习方法 仁的故事(汇集3篇) 幼儿园教育笔记 教师节到了 新学期军训感悟小结 未来的自己高一作文800字 高考数学答题规范,学好数学,方法很关键 春望古诗(合集3篇) 幸福的理解500字优秀范文六年级 五年级关于生命的400字作文 音乐教师先进事迹材料 百合花赏析(汇集3篇) 寒假七个一实践活动心得 和谐之美500字初中作文 平凡人生500字精彩作文 五一出行必看_这几种行为都要被罚款 高考政治知识点 2022年五一劳动节诗歌朗诵 描写美食句子(甄选9篇) 我喜欢的天气作文 有关责任的中考优秀作文 教师节送什么礼物 有关一年级下册语文第二单元测试题 《狼王梦》读书笔记 高中地理基础知识大全 高一物理学习指导方法 中考作文 期末考试四年级作文 曲线运动知识点(优选6篇) 孩子升学宴精彩的主持词(合集5篇) 小学生《童年》读书笔记 朱孝天 小学生关于描写乡村的作文整理 初中五好学生主要事迹材料 精彩的生活600字话题作文 围城读书笔记1000字 五年级语文人教版单元知识点 以考试的作文300字 《奇妙的蜂巢》读书笔记 英语新课标学习心得体会 有关铝的高考知识点 关于五一劳动节的诗词(汇集5篇) 语文高考必背知识要点有哪些 太阳的话教学设计(精编8篇) 中考复习话题作文范文 测试题爱情(集合15篇) 历史成语故事 消防安全与知识科普的作文优秀800字 妈妈走了读书笔记范文300字 高考满分议论文作文800字 比尾巴教学设计第二课时(实用4篇) 2022家庭教育宣传周观看心得 苏菲的世界读后感范文 那条河流阅读答案 高二物理学习方法总结 高考历史试卷及答案解析 虫儿飞教案(推荐20篇) 坚持的故事作文 金色花读后感500字范文 超市工作实践心得体会范文 路上骑车安全常识 英语句子类型(实用12篇) 《乌塔》读后感500字 高考人物作文实用素材 节约用水课件(实用5篇) 正能量读书笔记 礼仪名言名句 军训团队口号霸气押韵 幼儿园教师个人事迹材料 班主任经验交流心得 冬季传染病的预防教案(热门16篇) 高中语文古文阅读鉴赏答题技巧 奇妙的国际互联网说课稿(汇编5篇) 七年级历史上册知识点苏科版 三视图说课稿(甄选7篇) 大学捡垃圾实践心得 有关暑假社会实践心得体会 认识和教案(汇总18篇) 菊与刀读后感范文 著名的成语(合集18篇) 小池教学设计(必备19篇) 水浒传阅读笔记 2022大学生销售实习工作总结 英语学习复习计划 2022七年级历史知识点 初中宾语从句练习题 托班绘本教案(集合5篇) 一个跟着一个走教案(合集3篇) 京口北固亭怀古赏析(精品8篇) 高二合作议论文800字 古诗鉴赏技巧(精品18篇) 考试失败作文 铅笔和橡皮的童话故事(优选8篇) 高中化学选修4知识点总结 詹天佑读书心得范文 描写考试的作文 小升初数学几何面积的计算复习题及答案 《恋恋笔记本》观后感 好的教学方法(合集19篇) 100以内的加法和减法教案(实用16篇) 描写兰花的诗句(集锦7篇) 家庭 小学数学失分原因有哪些 大庆师范学院报考点2022考研现场确认时间地点及注意事项 pep小升初英语作文要点 但丁的名言(通用9篇) 大禹治水说课稿(汇集6篇) 高中励志作文800字 经典的励志名言 龙应台经典语录 光的反射习题(实用5篇) 论语读书个人笔记 《金锁记》读书笔记 神笔马良故事(集锦15篇) 关于名人名言作文300字 《雪国》读书笔记 英语写作教学设计(汇总6篇) 渡船阅读答案林斤澜 有关注册会计师求职信 有关实践心得作文 关于跑步的小学作文 有关猪的故事(实用3篇) 学生军训日记 2022高考数学答题技巧方法 中考计划作文 初中论语读书心得500字 大雁归来教学反思(热门7篇) 十二生肖牛的故事(精选5篇) 教学经验交流心得体会 高考状元学习策略 怀念家乡600字精彩作文 有关圆柱的表面积练习题 寒假学习计划(推荐19篇) 校园生活英语作文(合集7篇) 句子种类(精编8篇) 表达时间的诗句(汇总6篇) 班主任工作经验交流的心得体会 夫妻故事(合集9篇) 关于七夕节的古诗(通用6篇) 读后感800字高三 生命的力量500字初中作文