爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

求几篇英语短文?

首页

求几篇英语短文?

各位帮帮忙~求几篇英语短文~

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2017-03-23 15:20:32
      Time【时间】  Lost time is never found again。 This is something which I learned very clearly last semester。 I spent so much time fooling around that my grades began to suffer。
       I finally realized that something had to be done。 It was time for a change。 Now I have a new plan for using my time wisely。
       I have set my alarm clock ahead half an hour。 This will give me a head start on the day。 I have also decided to keep a log of what I do and when I do it。
       Looking back on what I’ve done will give me some ideas on how to reorganize my time。 时光一去不复返,这是我上学期清楚学到的教训。我浪费很多时间四处游荡,以致于我的成绩开始退步。
      最后我终于了解到我必须有所作为;该是痛改前非的时候了。 现在我有一个明智运用时间的新方法。我已将闹钟早拨半小时,这将使我这一天的作息提前开始。我也决定将我所做的一切及做这些事的时间记录下来。回顾我所做的事情会启发我如何重新安排我的时间。 My Favorite Sports【我最喜爱的运动】 Sports help everyone to keep healthy, happy, and efficient。
       So I pay special attention to games, especially table-tennis。 Table tennis is my favorite game。 I play it almost every day。
       Table-tennis is an ideal game us because it brings the whole body into action。 It strengthens our muscles, expands our lungs, promotes the circulation of the blood, and causes a healthy action of the skin。
       Besides, it is very amusing and does not cost us much money。 Table-tennis is very moderate; it is not so rough as football。
       It is an indoor game and can be played even on rainy days。 Thus, it is my favorite kind of exercise。 运动能帮助每一个人保持健康、快乐和有效率。
      所以我特别重视运动,特别是桌球,桌球是我最喜欢的运动。我几乎每天玩。 桌球对我们而言,是一项理想的运动,因为它可以使我们全身运动,它可以增强我们的肌肉,扩张我们的肺部,促进血液循环,并且使肌肤产生健康作用,此外,它很有趣而且所费不多。桌球是相当温和适中的,它不像足球那么粗野。
      它是一种室内运动,甚至在下雨天也能玩。因此,桌球是我最喜爱的一种运动。 Friendshipeisverynecessaryforanyoneofus。whenweinneed,weneedafriendtohelpusoutofdifficulty。
      whenwehavemadegreatachievementsinourwork,weneedafriendtoshareourjoy。Andwhenweareverysad,weneedafriendtolistentousexpressourworry。
      Soit'sverywondenfultohavegoodfriends。However,probiemsmayappearbetweengoodfriends,whichwillcausethetroublefriendshipe。howtomendthetroubledfriendship?First,wemustrealizeprideisourlargestenemy,sodon'tletitgetinoutway。
      weshouldknowthatmostofuscanunderstandandforgiveeachotherwhenallthedifferencesaremadeopen。Atthesametime,makeaapologywhenwearewrong-evenifwehavebeenwronged。
      Asweallknow,overthecourseofafriendshipe,eventhebestpeoplemakemistakess。Anditmaybebestifthewrongedpersonfirstapologizes。Whenweapologize,weshouldgiveafirendachancetoadmithismistake。
      Ontheotherhand,weshouldtrytoseethingsfromourfriend'spoointofview。Andlast,acceptthatfriendshipeschangeasourneedsandlifestyleschange,weshouldalwayskeeptheconnectionsstrongduringthenaturalupsanddowns。
      Wecanconsidrefriendshipasanhonorandagift,whichisworthourefforttotreasureandchevelop。Weproblemsappearbetweenyoufriends。Trytomendthetroubledfriendship。
      友情对我们每个人来说都是非常必要的,当我们在穷困中时,我们急需有一个朋友来帮助我们摆脱困境,当我么在我们的工作商取得很大成就时,我们想要有一个朋友来分享我们的快乐。当我们感到悲伤时,我们需要有一个朋友来倾听我们诉说的忧愁。所以拥有好朋友是一个美好的事情,然而,好朋友之间也会出现问题,这些问题将会给友情制造困境。
      如何修补陷入困境的友情呢?首先我们必须一是到骄傲自满是我们最大的敌人,所以我们要将它从我们的道路上铲除掉。我们应该清楚当分歧出现的时候我们中的大多数能够理解并且宽容彼此。与此同时,当我们做错了即使我们有时觉得委屈我们要道歉。众所周知,在朋友交往的过程中,即使是最厉害的人也会犯错。
      但如果被误会的人率先辩解将是最好的。当我们辩解时,我们应该给予我们的朋友一个承认错误的机会,另一方面,我们也应该尽量站在我们朋友的立场上看待事情。最后,请接受友情会随着我们的需要和生活方式的改变而改变的现实,我们应该一直保持不错的联系不论世事是好是坏。
      我们可以把友情当成值得我们珍惜和发展的一种荣誉和一份礼物,当我们和朋友之间出现问题时,请努力地去修补着受困的友情。 补充: ManypeopleintheworldspeakEnglish。
      IfwedonotlearnEnglish,itisdifficultandforeignfriends。IthinkweshouldbebeginningtospeakEnglishintheclassroom。Whydowenotrememberspellingandgrammarmistakes?Thenwecorrectthewrittenbesidethem。
      Checkyourdailyvocabularynotebookisagoodidea。HowtolistentoEnglishandEnglishnewspaper?Orreferredtoapenpalandco-wroteQuickly。
      ItriedveryhardtolearnEnglish,Imadealotoffriendsin2008。世界上很多人都在说英语。如果我们不学习英语,就很难和外国朋友交流。我认为,我们在课堂上应该自始讲英语。我们为什么不将错误的拼写和语法记下来呢?然后再将正确的写在它们旁边。
      每天检查你的词汇笔记本是个好主意。听英文和读英文报怎么样?或者交一个笔友,互相写信和发E-mail。我非常努力地学英语,我要在2008结交很多外国朋友。TheSeasonsTherearefourseasonsinayear:spring,summer,autumnandwinter。
      Eachseasonhasthreemonths。Springisthefirstseasonoftheyear。Inthispartoftheworld,thespringmonthsareMarch,AprilandMay。Inspring,theweathergetswarmerandthefieldsturngreen。
      Thisisabusytimeforthepeasants。SummerbeginsinJune。ThencomeJulyandAugust。Duringthesummermonths,theplantsandflowersareattheirbest。
      Nextcometheautumnmonths:September,OctoberandNovember。Autumnisawonderfulseason。Thefieldsaregoldenwithcrops。Itisthetimeforharvestandthepeasantsareverybusy。
      Winteristhelastseasonoftheyear。December,JanuaryandFebmaryarethewintermonths,itiscoldinwinter。Thedaysareshortandthenightsarelong。
      Inmanyplacesitsnows。OnNewYear'sDay,wewisheachotherahappyNewYear。四季一年有四季:春、夏、秋、冬。每季有三个月。春天是一年的第一季。在这个地方,春季的月份是3月、4月和5月。在春季,天气变暖,田野变绿。
      这是农民忙碌的季节。夏季从6月份开始,然后是7月和8月。在夏天的几个月里,农作物和花长得最好。接下来是秋天的月份:9月、10月和11月。秋天是美好的季节。田野的庄稼一片金黄,这是收获的季节,农民忙忙碌碌。冬天是一年中的最后一个季节。12月、1月、2月是冬季的月份。
      冬天天气寒冷,昼短夜长。许多地方都下雪。在新年,我们互相祝愿新年快乐。风和太阳(TheWindAndTheSun)Onedaythewindsaidtothesun,“Lookatthatmanwalkingalongtheroad。Icangethiscloakoffmorequicklythanyoucan。
      ”“Wewillseeaboutthat,”saidthesun。“Iwillletyoutryfirst。”Sothewindtriedtomakethemantakeoffhiscloak。Heblewandblew,butthemanonlypulledhiscloakmorecloselyaroundhimself。
      “Igiveup,”saidthewindatlast。“Icannotgethiscloakoff。”Thenthesuntried。Heshoneashardashecould。Themansoonbecamehotandtookoffhiscloak。
      (有一天风跟太阳说:“看看那个沿着路上走的人。我可以比你快让他把披风脱下来。)(“我们等着看吧,”太阳说,“我让你先试。)(因此风尝试让那个人把披风脱下来。他用力地吹,可是那个人把披风拉得更紧。)(“我放弃了,”风最后说,“我无法让他把披风脱下来。
      ”然后由太阳试试看。他尽可能地晒他。不久,那个人很热就把披风脱下来了。)HOWTOGETHAPPINESS如何获得快乐Thereisnodoubtthathappinessisthemostpreciousthingintheworld。Withoutit,lifewillbeemptyandmeaningless。
      Ifyouwishtoknowhowtogethappiness,youmustpayattentiontothefollowingtwopoints。First,healthisthesecretofhappiness(thekeytohappiness)。
      Onlyastrongmancanenjoythepleasureoflife。Secondly,happinessconsistsincontentment。Amanwhoisdissatisfiedwithhispresentconditionisalwaysindistress。
      无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西。没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐,你须注意下面两点。健康是快乐的要诀。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。快乐在于知足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。

熊***

2017-03-23 15:20:32

• 2017-03-23 15:20:32
      I wanted to be a policewoman when I grew upChildren always have dreams。 When people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up。
       I remembered my answer was I wanted to become a policewoman。 I had this notion since I was seven years old。 At that time, TV programs from HangKong were very popular。
       I liked them very much, especially the stories of police。 I thought the policemen and policewomen in the TV programs were cool。
       They were heros because they cought the thieves and fought with bad men。 What’s more, the policewomen always could fight well and they were pretty。
       Then I really wanted to become a cool policewoman like them and to become a hero to help people。 This was my dream when I was a little child。

Although I havn’t been a policewoman , I keep it till now。 I value my child dream。 It makes me happy when I share it with my friends。

假***

2017-03-23 15:20:32

类似问题

换一换
  • 学习帮助 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育科学
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20