Within Temptation的 Our Solemn Hour 
    下载地址: 
    sanctus, espiritus,
    redeem us from our solemn hour
    sanctus, espiritus,
    insanity is all around us
    (sanctus, espiritus。
      。。
      ) in my darkest hours i could not foresee that the time could turn so fast to this degree can't believe my eyes how can you be so blind is the heart of stone time keeps on slipping away and we haven't learned so in the end they won't have figured sanctus, espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour sanctus, espiritus, insanity is all around us sanctus, espiritus is this what we deserve can we break free from chains of neverending agony aren't they themselves to blame the misery, the pain that i will let go alone and let it grow if we can't restrain the beast that dwells inside it will find its way somehow, somewhere in time will we remember all of the suffering cause if we bet in vain sanctus, espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour sanctus, espiritus, insanity is all around us sanctus, espiritus is this what we deserve can we break free from chains of neverending agony santus, espiritus sanctus, espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour sanctus, espiritus, insanity is all around us sanctus, espiritus is this what we deserve can we break free from chains of neverending agony sanctus, espiritus, redeem us from our solemn hour sanctus, espiritus, insanity is all around us sanctus, espiritus is this what we deserve can we break free from chains of neverending agony 。

L***

2009-12-13 19:54:35

其他答案

类似问题

换一换
  • 音乐 相关知识

• 吃喝玩乐
  • 娱乐休闲

相关推荐

正在加载...

热点检索

• 1-20