谁知道迈克尔杰克逊的《地球之歌》的歌词?

首页

谁知道迈克尔杰克逊的《地球之歌》的歌词?

《earth song》就是《地球之歌》的歌词?在哪个网站上有下载?

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2006-12-04 20:53:03
      中英歌词:
    what about sunrise(想想那阳光)/what about rain(想想那雨)/what about all the things(想想它们的全部)/that you said we were to gain(你认为我们所应该得到的一切)/what about killing fields(想想那死去的土地)/is there a time(那是曾经)/what about all the things(想想它们的全部)/that you said was yours and mine(你认为属于你和我的一切)/did you ever stop to notice(难道你已经闭上了眼睛)/all the blood we’ve shed before(看不见我们犯下的重重血债)/did you ever stop to notice( 
    难道你已经塞上了双耳)/the crying earth the weeping shores(听不见地球的点点泪滴)/what have we done to the world(想想我们所做的一切)/look what we’ve done( 
    看看我们作了什么)/what about all the peace(想想漫天的平和)/that you pledge your only only son(你承诺给儿子的一切)/what about flowering fields(想想那花的园地)/is there a time(那是曾经)/what about all the dreams(想想所有的梦想)/that you said was yours and mine(你认为属于你和我的一切)/did you ever stop to notice(难道你已经闭上了眼睛)/all the children dead from war(看不见战场里孩子飘荡的灵魂)/did you ever stop to notice(0/the crying earth the weeping shores(听不见地球的点点泪滴)/I used to dream(我曾经有一个梦想)/I useed to glance beyond the stars(我曾经仰头瞻望那美丽的星空)/now i don’t know where we are(现在我失去了自己的方向)/although i know we’ve drifeed far(虽然我已经知道偏离得太远、太远)/what about yesterday(昨天怎么办)/what about the seas(海洋怎么办)/the heavens are falling down(天堂正在堕落)/I can’t even breathe(我已经无法呼吸)/ 
    what about the blee ding earth(想想哭泣的地球)/can’t we feel its wounds( 
    我们感受不到它的伤痛)/what about nature’s worth(自然的价值是什么)/what about animals(动物王国怎么办)/we’ve turned kingdoms to dust(我们让王国化为烟尘)/ 
    what about elephants(大象怎么办)/have we lost their trust(我们失去了它们的信任)/what about crying whales(想想哭泣的抹香鲸)/we’re ravaging the seas(我们蹂躏了海洋)/what about forest trails (那森林又该如何)/burnt despite our pleas(欲望烧毁了一切)/what about the holy land(想想神圣的土地)/torn apart by creed( 
    信条被随意撕毁)/what about the common man(想想普通的人们)/can’t we set him free(谁能还给他们自由)/what about children dying(想想孩子的亡魂)/can’t you hear thern cry(难道你听不到他们的哭泣声)/where did we go wrong(我们将要堕落到何处)someone tell me why(有人能告诉我吗)/what about babies(婴儿怎么办)/what about the days(时间怎么办)/what about all theirjoy(他们究竟在笑什么)/what about the man(人们在干什么)/what about the crying man(想想哭泣的人们)/what about abrahum(想想伟大的亚伯拉罕)/what about death again(想想灭绝的重现)/do it theirs death(那是他们的末日吗) 。

b***

2006-12-04 20:53:03

其他答案

2006-12-04 20:52:43
  •    
    Earth Song
    歌手:Michael Jackson       
    What about sunrise
    What about rain
    What about all the things
    That you said we were to gain。
      。 。 What about killing fields Is there a time What about all the things That you said was yours and mine。。。 Did you ever stop to notice All the blood we've shed before Did you ever stop to notice The crying Earth the weeping shores? Aaaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaaah What have we done to the world Look what we've done What about all the peace That you pledge your only son。
      。。 What about flowering fields Is there a time What about all the dreams That you said was yours and mine。。。
       Did you ever stop to notice All the children dead from war Did you ever stop to notice The crying Earth the weeping shores I used to dream I used to glance beyond the stars Now I don't know where we are Although I know we've drifted far Hey, what about yesterday, what about us What about the seas, what about us The heavens are falling down, what about us I can't even breathe, what about us What about the bleeding Earth, what about us Can't we feel its wounds, what about us What about nature's worth, ooo,ooo It's our planet's womb, what about us What about animals, what about it We've turned kingdoms to dust, what about us What about elephants, what about us Have we lost their trust, what about us What about crying whales, what about us We're ravaging the seas, what about us What about forest trails, ooo, ooo Burnt despite our pleas, what about us What about the holy land, what about it Torn apart by creed, what about us What about the common man, what about us Can't we set him free, what about us What about children dying, what about us Can't you hear them cry, what about us Where did we go wrong, ooo, ooo Someone tell me why, what about us What about babies, what about it What about the days, what about us What about all their joy, what about us What about the man, what about us What about the crying man, what about us What about Abraham, what was us What about death again, ooo, ooo Do we give a damn 。

g***

2006-12-04 20:52:43

类似问题

换一换
  • 音乐 相关知识

• 吃喝玩乐
  • 娱乐休闲

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40