爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英文童话故事(集合19篇)

英文童话故事(集合19篇)

野*** 22-11-08 童话故事

英文童话故事(1)

In china, people believe that, at the beginning, the tiger and the cat were friends, and the cat was much smarter than the tiger .The cat learned the physical skills quickly, and the tiger was always Gradually, the tiger had to learn from the cat, and the cat was patient to teach the Day after day, month after month, finally, the tiger could also run, jump, roll, grasp, tear, and strike as well as the

在中国,人们相信在很久以前猫和老虎是好朋友,而且猫比老虎聪明的多。猫学习动作技巧很快,老虎却总是落后。渐渐的,老虎不得不向猫学习了,猫也很有耐心的教老虎。日复一日,月复一月,老虎终于也可以像猫一样,跑,跳,打滚,扑抓,撕咬,击打。

One summer afternoon, the cat was taking a nap as the tiger sitting Looking at the cat, the tiger suddenly thought, why should he keep befriending with such a small animal since he had already learnt all the skills from the cat? The evil tiger decided to kill the sleeping cat as a before dinner The tiger stood up and approached the cat Just as this moment, the cat woke Opening up her eyes, the smart cat immediately realized what the tiger was trying to do and swiftly jumped onto a nearby tall tree and climbed to the top

一个夏天的下午,猫在打盹,老虎在边上坐着。老虎看着猫,忽然想到,既然自己已经学会了猫的所有本领,为什么还要和这么小的动物一直做朋友呢?邪恶的老虎决定杀死熟睡中的猫,当作晚餐前的点心。老虎站起来,邪恶的一步步靠近猫。就在这时,猫醒来了。聪明的她睁开眼睛立刻意识到老虎要干什么,于是立刻灵活的跳到了附近的大树上,爬到树顶。

The tiger thought he had already learned every skill from the cat .But he never knew that the cat had hidden the tree climbing from

老虎以为他已经学到了猫的所有本领,但他不知道猫还藏了一手爬树的本事。

“I kept the last technique of the tree climbing from you just because I suspected you might be can ungrateful ” The cat loudly told the tiger who watched under the tree

“我没有让你学这最后一个爬树的技巧,因为我怀疑你可能会是个不知感恩的朋友。”猫高声告诉树下无奈的老虎。

英文童话故事(2)

灰姑娘

There once lived a cute lovable girl named But one day a misfortune came upon Cinderella's mother was ill and soon Every day Cinderella cried so

很久以前,有一个可爱的小女孩名叫灰姑娘。但有一天,不幸降临在她身上。灰姑娘的母亲病了,很快便去世了。灰姑娘每天都哭得很伤心。

"Cinderella, Cinderella don't cry" Father, comforted her and comforted But, because Cinderella missed her mother so much she cried every "Cinderella please don't Soon your stepmother will be "

“灰姑娘,灰姑娘不哭了啊。”父亲安慰着她。但是,灰姑娘还是因为想念母亲忍不住每日哭泣。”灰姑娘不要哭了。你的继母很快就要来了。”

The stepmother brought with her two Cinderella was happy to have a new stepmother and However, it wasn't for long, for Father soon had to leave on a far away "Pretty Cinderella, listen to your stepmother and " Cinderella promised her father that she

继母带着两个女儿嫁了过来。灰姑娘有了继母和姐妹感到很高兴。然而,好景不长,父亲不久后将要离开去一个很远的地方。“美丽的灰姑娘,乖乖地听你继母和姐妹的话。”灰姑娘答应了父亲。

Everyday, while the lazy, ugly stepsisters played they teased Cinderella always stayed up late cleaning and washing the "Cinderella! Clean my " Cinderella always wore tattered clothes and worked all day doing

每一天,懒惰的、丑陋的姐妹都会嘲笑灰姑娘。灰姑娘每天洗衣服打扫屋子到很晚。“灰姑娘!擦擦我的鞋。”灰姑娘总是穿着破烂的衣服,整天马不停蹄地做家务。

One day, an invitation came from the royal "Mother, the prince is having a ball in finding a " Stepmother and stepsisters were in a commotion is choosing there clothes for the

有一天,皇室送来了邀请函。“妈妈,王子打算举行舞会选拔新娘。”继母和姐姐们都在叽叽喳喳地商量着穿什么衣服赴宴。

"Until we get back clean the house and have the laundry washed " The powered and dressed up stepmother and stepsisters left for the "Oh! How I wish to go to the ball " Cinderella left all alone began to

“我们回来之前你要洗衣服,打扫房子,而且得一尘不染。”恶狠狠的继母和姐姐们说完就去参加晚会了。”“哦,我多么想去舞会啊,”等所有人离开后灰姑娘开始哭了。

All of a sudden the room became bright and a fairy godmother "Pretty Cinderella why are you crying?" "I want to go to the ball But, there's so much to do and I have nothing to wear"

突然,房间变得明亮起来,仙女教母出现了。“漂亮的灰姑娘,你为什么要哭呢?”“我想去参加舞会。但是,我还有很多活儿要做,而且我没有晚礼服。

"Don't worry " As soon as the fairy godmother waved her magic wand, the housework that the stepmother asked was And as soon as the tattered clothes were touched by the magic wand it changed into a splendid And on her feet a pair of lovely glass

“别担心,灰姑娘。”当仙女一挥魔杖,继母要求做的家务活儿就都做完了。破烂的衣服被魔杖一指立刻变成了一件华丽的衣服。而且她的脚上还多出了一双漂亮的玻璃鞋。

"Once the clock strikes twelve the spell will be Don't forget and come before " As soon as Cinderella arrived at the ball everyone's eyes starred at "Ah! Who can that lovely girl be?" The prince asked Cinderella to The two danced

“一旦时钟指向十二点钟,这个魔法就会失效。别忘了,在那之前一定要赶回来,“灰姑娘一出现在舞池时,所有人都在盯着她。“天啊!那个漂亮的女孩是谁啊?”王子过来邀请灰姑娘跳舞。两个人忘情的跳起舞来。

The clock began to strike The startled Cinderella ran out of the She left the ball so quickly that she lost one of her glass As soon as she came out of the palace the spell was Cinderella went back home with one of her glass

这时,时钟开始指向十二点。吓得灰姑娘赶忙跑出晚会大厅。她跑得飞快,不小心丢了一只玻璃鞋。当她从宫殿里出来时,身上的魔法慢慢消失。最后灰姑娘只带着一只玻璃鞋回家了。

The prince could not forget the girl who left the ball so So, the prince searched house by house to find the girl who would fit the glass However, there was no girl who was able to fit the glass Finally, he came to Cinderella's

王子对那位消失在晚会的女孩念念不忘。于是,王子开始寻找能穿上玻璃鞋的女孩。但是,那么多女孩却没有一个能够穿上玻璃鞋。最后,他来到了灰姑娘家。

The stepsisters fought over the glass slipper and tried it Both had big feet and did not fit the The prince was very

姐姐们争先恐后地试穿玻璃鞋。但是两人的脚太大穿不上鞋子。王子很失望。

"I will try on the glass " Cinderella tried on the glass The shoe fit her Cinderella took out the other glass slipper to put it on, "Ah! It was " The prince and Cinderella went back to the palace and lived happily ever

“我来试试吧,”灰姑娘试穿了下玻璃鞋。鞋的尺寸刚刚好。灰姑娘拿出另一只玻璃鞋穿上,“啊!原来是你。”王子带着灰姑娘回到了宫殿,从此过着幸福的生活。”

英文童话故事(3)

THE ASS AND THE GRASSHOPPERAn

Ass having heard some Grasshoppers chirping, was highly enchanted; and, desiring to possess the same charms of melody, demanded what sort of food they lived on, to give them such beautiful They replied, "The " The Ass resolved that he would only live upon dew, and in a short time died of

驴和蚱蜢

一只驴听到几只蚱蜢在叫,便觉得很有趣;于是也想得到同样有趣的音调,便问蚱蜢吃什么东西过活,以致于能有这样优美的声音。蚱蜢说:「露水。」驴子听了,从此以后也单吃露水过活,不久便饿死了。

英文童话故事(4)

Hree Good Friends

One day, a monkey rides his bike near the This time he sees a lion under a The lion runs at He is afraid and falls into the He can’t He The rabbit hears He jumps into the The rabbit swims to the monkey, but he can’t help Luckily, an elephant comes He is very He helps the rabbit and Three friends are very They go to the elephant’s Then, three of them become good

三个好朋友

一天,一只猴子在河边骑车。这时他看见树下有一只狮子,狮子向他跑来。他非常的害怕,掉进河里。他不会游泳,大叫起来。兔子听见了,跳进水里,但他却没有办法救猴子。幸运的是,一只大象过来了。大象非常强壮,救出了兔子和猴子。他们来到大象的家,在那里吃了一顿大餐。从此他们成了好朋友。

英文童话故事(5)

小猪搬西瓜

The pig & Watermelon

In spring, the mother pig took the little pig LuLu to the foot of the They planted some

When summer came, there were many big round watermelons in the

One day, the sun was burning like a fire, it was terribly hot on the The mother pig said to the little pig:"Lulu, go to the field to pick a watermelon back,ok?" Lulu said happily:"Ok! No "

Then he ran to the watermelon When he got to the field, he was happy to find so many big green He chose one of the biggest watermelon and picked it from the Then he held it with his hands trying to lift is on his shoulder to carry it

"Wow!It's so heavy!" Lulu tried several times, but he And he was socked with He wiped his sweat off and decided to have a

Suddenly he saw the monkey He was playing with a Lulu patted his head and said:"I've got " He thought,the round hoop can roll, the watermelon round too,then it can roll then put the big melon on the ground and rolled it forward

At last he got home with the mother pig knew the story, she exclaimed:"My child, you're really clever!"

春天的时候,猪妈妈带着小猪噜噜,在山坡下种了一大片西瓜。到了夏天,西瓜地里结满了又圆又大的西瓜。

有一天,太阳光火辣辣地照着大地,天啊,可热了。猪妈妈对小猪说:“噜噜,你到咱们的地里摘个大西瓜回来解解渴吧!”小猪噜噜高兴地说:“好吧!”说完就往西瓜地里跑。到了地里一看。呵,到处躺着大西瓜,水灵灵的,真惹人喜爱!噜噜挑了个最大的摘了下来。它双手搂着西瓜,想抱起来放在肩上扛回家。“哟,好重呀!”噜噜试着抱了几次都没有抱起来,还累得满头大汗。 它直起身来,擦了擦脸上的.汗水想休息一下,再去试试抱西瓜。突然,它看到小猴皮皮在山下边的马路上滚铁环玩呢。小猪噜噜一拍后脑勺高兴地说:“有了,我有办法了。”什么办法呢?小猪噜噜心想:铁环是圆的,可以滚动。西瓜也是圆的,不也可以滚动吗?想到这儿啊,小猪噜噜顾不上休息,把大西瓜放在地上。咕噜噜,咕噜噜地向前滚,一直把西瓜滚到家里。

猪妈妈看到小猪噜噜把又圆又大的西瓜搬回家,夸奖噜噜是个爱动脑筋的猪娃娃!

英文童话故事(6)

阿佩莱斯和小毛驴

Apelles meeting with the little ass1 invited him to tea that very The little ass was trembling with He prances2 through the wood; he pesters3 all who pass: 'Apelles bores me He will not let me be, you know! Whenever him I see, he asks me in to I'm sure he wants to paint a Pegasus from '

'Oh no!' Apelles said as he happened to be near, 'I am painting the judgment4 of King I'm acquainting with you because you seem to boast the proper length of So if you'll come to tea, most happy I shall For long-eared asses5 are not rare, but with the ears that you can show, no little or big ass either ever could compare!'

Consumed with vanity, the fool admires himself for that which others ridicule6, and often makes a boast of that which ought to shame him

阿佩莱斯遇到一只小小的毛驴,当晚就请它去喝茶。这小驴子高兴得全身颤抖,它在森林里高视阔步,和所有路过的人唠唠叨叨地说:“阿佩莱斯烦死我了,你知道,他死缠着我不放,不论什么时候遇到她,他总是叫我去喝茶,我想他一定是要按我的模样画一匹天上的飞马呢。”

“不,哪有那么回事!”阿佩莱斯说道(他正好在旁边),“我画的是国王米达斯的审判,我认识你,是因为你似乎在吹嘘你的耳朵长度合适。所以如果你来喝茶,我高兴之至。长耳朵的驴子并不稀奇,可是你生的那副耳朵,无论大小驴子都不能和你相比!”

蠢才妄自尊大。他自鸣得意,恰恰是受人嘲笑奚落的短处,而且常常把应该引以为奇耻大辱的事情大吹大擂。

英文童话故事(7)

In the past, there was a man named Ai Zi who was fond of sailing on the

One night, Ai Zi had his boat moored1 near a small island Around midnight, he seemed to hear someone weeping or talking under the So he listened intently, and soon he heard someone say: "Yesterday the Dragon King issued an order that all living creatures with tails in water are to be I am an alligator2 and have a I am very frightened of being slaughtered3, so I am You are a toad4 and don't have a What are you weeping for?"

After a while, Ai Zi seemed to hear someone answer: "Though I have no tail now, I am afraid that I may be traced back to the time when I was a tadpole5 with a tail then, so I am "

从前,有个叫艾子的人,喜欢在海上航行。

一天晚上,船停泊在一个小岛的附近。大约半夜时分,他仿佛听到水底下有人发出哭泣的声音,又好像有人在说话。于是,他认认真真地听了下去。一会儿,他听到有人说:“昨天龙王下了命令,水中的动物,凡是有尾巴的都必须斩首。我是鳄,有尾巴,非常害怕遭到杀戮,所以哭了起来。你是蛤蟆,又没有尾巴,哭什么呀?”

一会儿,他仿佛又听到有人回答说:“我现在虽然没有尾巴,但是我害怕会追究到我蝌蚪年代的事情上去,因为那时候我是有尾巴的,所以哭泣。”

英文童话故事(8)

The pig & Watermelon

In spring, the mother pig took the little pig LuLu to the foot of the They planted some

When summer came, there were many big round watermelons in the

One day, the sun was burning like a fire, it was terribly hot on the The mother pig said to the little pig:"Lulu, go to the field to pick a watermelon back,ok?" Lulu said happily:"Ok! No "

Then he ran to the watermelon When he got to the field, he was happy to find so many big green He chose one of the biggest watermelon and picked it from the Then he held it with his hands trying to lift is on his shoulder to carry it

"Wow!It's so heavy!" Lulu tried several times, but he And he was socked with He wiped his sweat off and decided to have a

Suddenly he saw the monkey He was playing with a Lulu patted his head and said:"I've got " He thought,the round hoop can roll, the watermelon round too,then it can roll then put the big melon on the ground and rolled it forward

At last he got home with the mother pig knew the story, she exclaimed:"My child, you're really clever!"

春天的时候,猪妈妈带着小猪噜噜,在山坡下种了一大片西瓜。到了夏天,西瓜地里结满了又圆又大的西瓜。

有一天,太阳光火辣辣地照着大地,天啊,可热了。猪妈妈对小猪说:“噜噜,你到咱们的地里摘个大西瓜回来解解渴吧!”小猪噜噜高兴地说:“好吧!”说完就往西瓜地里跑。到了地里一看。呵,到处躺着大西瓜,水灵灵的,真惹人喜爱!噜噜挑了个的摘了下来。它双手搂着西瓜,想抱起来放在肩上扛回家。“哟,好重呀!”噜噜试着抱了几次都没有抱起来,还累得满头大汗。 它直起身来,擦了擦脸上的汗水想休息一下,再去试试抱西瓜。突然,它看到小猴皮皮在山下边的马路上滚铁环玩呢。小猪噜噜一拍后脑勺高兴地说:“有了,我有办法了。”什么办法呢?小猪噜噜心想:铁环是圆的,可以滚动。西瓜也是圆的,不也可以滚动吗?想到这儿啊,小猪噜噜顾不上休息,把大西瓜放在地上。咕噜噜,咕噜噜地向前滚,一直把西瓜滚到家里。

猪妈妈看到小猪噜噜把又圆又大的西瓜搬回家,夸奖噜噜是个爱动脑筋的猪娃娃!

英文童话故事(9)

Jack is a little He has a lovely He likes wearing it very But when he sits, his hat can’t stay on his

杰克是一只小鹅。它有一顶可爱的帽子,他非常喜欢戴它。当它坐着时,他的帽子总是戴着头上。

He puts his hat down and begins to play game with the When he gets tired of the game, things are not the

它脱下它的帽子并开始用帽子玩游戏。当它玩累时,事情就不是那样了。

He can’t find his Where is it? Jack thinks He looks up and down, and walks here and He can’t find his hat

它没有找到他的帽子。它在哪里?杰克仔细想。它上下看了看,到处找了找,还是没有找到它的帽子。

At this time, his mother comes As soon as she sees Jack, she cries, “Oh, my dear! Don’t be Your hat is on your ”

这时,它的母亲走进来,当她看到杰克就喊道:“啊!亲爱的,你真笨,帽子在你的头上。”

Jack feels very He doesn’t want to wear his hat on his

杰克感到自己很愚蠢。它不想戴那顶帽子了。

英文童话故事(10)

鹦雀笑鹏

As the legend goes, during ancient times, in the expansive open country of North China, there was a kind of birds called "rocs".

The roc was very huge, with its back like a big mountain, and its wings like a stretch of cloud which could cover the When it spread its wings, it could break through a storm and soar at a height of 90,000 li (1/2 kilometre) in the sky towards the sea in the

A small bird called the quail1 bounced on the ground, free and It looked up at the roc soaring in the sky and couldn't help laughing: "Hey, see how cocky you are! Look at me, one jump can take me over 10 How delightful2! Every day I come and go amid these weeds and thickets3 and fly Don't I fly quite well too? But, where can you fly to anyway?"

传说,古时候中国北方的原野上有一种鸟,它的名字叫“鹏”。

鹏长得很大,背脊像一座大山,翅膀像一大片云,能把天空遮住。它张开翅膀能冲破风暴,在九万里高的天空中飞翔,一直飞向南方的大海。

有一只叫鹦雀的小鸟,在地上蹦蹦跳跳,自由自在,非常快活。它望着天空中展翅飞翔的大鹏,忍不住发笑,说:“咳,看你神气活现的!我呀,一蹦一跳,就有十几尺,多么痛快啊!我每天在这些杂草和树丛里,来来去去,自由飞翔,不也飞得挺好吗?可是,你又能飞到哪里去呢?”

英文童话故事(11)

聪明的'乌龟

A tiger is hungry, he is looking for He sees a frog in front of

一只老虎很饥饿,他正在寻找食物。他看到一只青蛙在他前面。

“Haha! A frog! My dinner!” so he rushes at the

“哈哈!一只青蛙,我有晚餐啦!”于是,他扑向青蛙。

Behind the tiger, there is a The little tortoise sees it; he bites the tiger’s

在老虎的后边,有一只乌龟。小乌龟看见了,他猛咬一下啊老虎的尾巴。

“Ouch!” cries the tiger and he looks The frog hears the voice and jumps into

“哎呦!”老虎疼得叫起来并回头看看。此时青蛙听见了老虎的声音,他迅速跳进水里。

“Thank you, little ” says the

“谢谢你,小乌龟。”青蛙说。

But the tiger is very “Bother it! I’ll throw you to the sky!”

大事老虎十分愤怒:“讨厌!我要把你扔到天上去。”

“Thank you, I like flying in the sky,” says the

“谢谢你,我喜欢在天空飞翔。”乌龟说。

The tiger stops, “I will throw you into the ”

老虎停下来:“那我就把你扔到到水里。”

“Oh, no! I can’t swim; I will die if you throw me into the ” The tiger threw the tortoise into the water

“哦,不!我不会游泳,如果你把我扔井水里我会死的。”老虎很快就把乌龟仍进水了。

“Thank you, ” The tortoise and the frog swim away

“谢谢你,老虎先生,再见!”乌龟和青蛙一起游走了。

英文童话故事(12)

laugh out of the other side of your mouth

乐极生悲

Chunyu Kun (淳于髡) lived in the state of Qi (齐国) during the Warring States Period (战国,475-221 BC).He was wise, humorous and He skillfully advised the king on many occasions and successfully went to many states as an

战国时期,齐国有个叫淳于髡的人。他幽默机智,能说会道,给齐威王出过许多好主意,并且成功出使了许多其他的国家。

In the year 349 BC, the State of Chu (楚国) dispatched a large force to attack

公元349年,楚国派出大批军队攻打齐国。

The king of Qi sent Chunyu Kun to the state of Zhao (赵国) to ask for help, with a lot of valuable

齐王派淳于髡去赵国寻求帮助,于是他带着许多贵重的礼品去了赵国。

The king of Zhao accpeted the gifts gladly and sent a hundred thousand troops to help

赵王见了礼物十分高兴,派了十万士兵去援助齐国。

The king of Chu withdrew his army that very night as soon as he got the

那天晚上,楚王得到这消息,马上撤回了自己的军队。

The king of Qi was released and pleased with Chunyu He set a banquet for

齐威王松了一口气,十分满意淳于髡的表现,并决定设宴为他庆功。

During the meal, the king asked Chunyu Kun, "How much wine can you drink before you're drunk, Sir?"

在宴会上,齐威王问淳于髡:“先生你喝多少酒会醉?”

Knowing the king had a bad habit of drinking all night, Chunyu Kun decided to take this chance to admonish the So he replied, "I get drunk when I drink ten litres or "

他幽默地回答说:“我有时喝一升酒就会醉,有时喝一百升酒才会醉。”

Puzzled, the king asked, "Since you are drunk after ten litres, how can you finish another ninty litres?"

齐威王听了很奇怪。他问:“你喝一升已经醉了,怎么还会有喝一百升的道理呢?”

Chunyu Kun then explained that he could drink different amounts of wine under different He said, "This occurs to me that when you drink to your limit, you get so drunk that you lose your sense; once joy reaches its height, then it's sorrow's This is the rule for Whatever you do, you are bound to end up in the opposite direction when you exceed the "

英文童话故事(13)

自食其果

A self-important lion in the jungle tried to make his mastery clear to

He was so confident that he paid no attention to the smaller animals and went right up to a He asked the bear, "Who is the king of the jungle?" The bear replied, "Of course you "

Then the lion asked a tiger the same The tiger replied with some reluctance1, "Of course you " And then he went to ask an But the elephant would not allow the lion to do He suddenly took hold of the lion with his long nose and bounced2 the lion against a tree, leaving him bleeding3 and badly shaken

When the lion finally got up, he blamed the elephant and said: "Even if you couldn't answer my question, it's not necessary for you to act so "

热带丛林里的`一个妄自菲薄的狮子试图使所有的动物都明白它的统治地位。

它非常自信,对较小的动物不屑一顾,而是直接去问一只黑熊:“谁是丛林里的大王呀?” 黑熊回答说:“当然是你呀。”

于是它又去问一个老虎同样的问题。老虎有点勉强地回答说:“当然是你呀!”然后他又去问一头大象。可是大象不买它的账,突然用它的长鼻子把狮子抓起来向一棵树扔过去,让它鲜血淋漓和浑身发抖。

狮子终于爬起来时,它责怪大象说:“即使你回答不了我的问题,也用不着这么粗鲁嘛。”

英文童话故事(14)

潘多拉

After the stealing of fire,Zeus became increasingly unkind to day he ordered his son Hephaestus tobuild an image of a beautiful maiden out of then asked the gods and goddesses to award her with different kinds of others,Athena clothed her in an attractive coat and Hermes gave her the power of telling charming young lady,she was the first woman that ever called her she had received from each of the gods and goddesses a gift was harmful to

Zeus decided to send her down to men as a Hermes them essenger brought her to Epimetheus,brother of greatness of her beauty touched the hearts of all who looked upon her,and Epimetheus happily received her into his had quite forgotten Pometheus' warning:never to accept anything from couple lived a happy life for some trouble came on to the human

When he was busy with teaching men the art of living,Prometheus had left a bigcask in the care of had warned his brother not to open the was a curious had been feeling very disappointed that her husband did not allow her to take a look at the contents of the day,when Epimetheus was out,she lifted the lid and out itcame unrest and war,Plague and sickness,theft and violence, grief sorrow,and all the other human world was hence to experience these hope stayed within the mouth of the jar and never flew men always have hope within their

潘多拉

偷窃天火之后,宙斯对人类的敌意与日俱增。一天,他令儿子赫菲斯托斯用泥塑一美女像,并请众神赠予她不同的礼物。其中,雅典娜饰之以华丽的衣裳,赫耳墨斯赠之以说谎的能力。世上的.第一个女人是位迷人女郎,因为她从每位神灵那里得到了一样对男人有害的礼物,因此宙斯称她为潘多拉(pander:意为煽动)。

宙斯决定把她作为礼物送给世间的男子。于是信使赫耳墨斯将她带给普罗米修斯的弟弟厄庇墨透斯。她姿容绝美,见者无不为之倾心。厄庇墨透斯兴高采烈地把她迎入屋内。普罗米修斯警告过他不得接受宙斯的任何馈赠,而他已将之忘于脑后。这一对夫妻有过一段幸福的生活,但不久灾难却降临人间。

当普罗米修斯忙于教授人们生存之道的时候,他把一个桶托付给厄庇墨透斯。他警告过他的弟弟不要打开桶盖。潘多拉好奇心强。她的丈夫不允许她看桶中之物,这使她感到十分懊恼。一天乘厄庇墨透斯出门在外,她打开桶盖,从桶里跑出的是是不和与战争,瘟疫与疾病,偷窃与暴力,悲哀与忧虑,以及其他一些人类从此要遭受的不幸。只有希望被关在桶口,永远飞不出来,因此人们常常把希望藏于心中。

英文童话故事(15)

An old woman had a The cat was very old; she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so One day the old cat saw a mouse; she jumped and caught the But she could not bite it; so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite

Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the She began to hit the The cat said, "Do not hit your old I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were "

【译文】

老猫

一位老妇有只猫,这只猫很老,它跑不快了,也咬不了东西,因为它年纪太大了。一天,老猫发现一只老鼠,它跳过去抓这只老鼠,然而,它咬不住这只老鼠。因此,老鼠从它的嘴边溜掉了,因为老猫咬不了它。

于是,老妇很生气,因为老猫没有把老鼠咬死。她开始打这只猫,猫说:“不要打你的老仆人,我已经为你服务了很多年,而且还愿意为你效劳,但是,我实在太老了,对年纪大的不要这么无情,要记住老年人在年青时所做过的有益的事情。”

英文童话故事(16)

黄鼠狼和人

A man once caught a weasel, which was always sneaking1 about the house, and was just going to drown it in a tub of water, when it begged hard for its life, and said to him, "Surely you haven't the heart to put me to death? Think how useful I have been in clearing your house of the mice and lizards2 which used to infest3 it, and show your gratitude4 by sparing my " "You have not been altogether useless, I grant you," said the Man: "but who killed the fowls5? Who stole the meat? No no! You do much more harm than good, and die you "

从前,有一个人抓住了一只黄鼠狼,它总是在房子里偷偷摸摸。这人正要用一盆水淹死它时,黄鼠狼苦苦哀求人饶了自己的性命,并且对人说:“你一定不忍心杀了我!想想我对你们家做的贡献吧,我可是一只在清理你家里的老鼠和蜥蜴,为了显示你对我的感激之情,就饶我一命吧。”“我也承认,你并非完全无用,” 男人说, “但是,是谁杀了鸡?是谁偷了肉?不不!你做了太多坏事,理应去死。”

英文童话故事(17)

One morning a fox sees a

think,"This is my ''

He comes up to the cock and says,"I know

you can sing very you sing for me?''The

cock is closes his eyes and begins

to fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him

The people in the field see the cry,"Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock ''The cock says to the fox,"Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock them it is ''

The fox opens his mouth ang says,"The cock is mine,not ''Just then the cock runs away from the fox and flies into the

狐狸和公鸡

一天早上,一只狐狸看到了一只公鸡。他想:这是我的早餐。

他朝公鸡走来,对他说:“我知道,你能唱得非常好听,你能唱给我听么?”公鸡很高兴。他闭上眼睛开始唱歌。狐狸看到这些抓住它放到自己的嘴里走了。

在田地里的人们看到了狐狸。大喊大叫:“看,看!狐狸抓住公鸡逃走了。”公鸡对狐狸说:“狐狸先生,你能理解么?人们认为你叼走了公鸡。告诉他们这是你的,不是他们的。”

狐狸张开她的嘴说:“公鸡是我的,不是你们的。”就在那时,。公鸡跑到了树底下。

英文童话故事(18)

怪物和猎人

Long ago, there lived a huge The monster looked like a human, but had a large body and much His eye was in the middle of his

People were really afraid of this That is because the monster ate up The people did not go neat the woods where the monster

One day, a young hunter went hunting in the woods where the monster He did not know that the monster lived He ran into the

The brave hunter took out his arrow1 and shot2 the The monster did not feel any pain and attacked the "How come he got shot, but he is " The hunter shot a few more arrows,but the monster was not injured3 at The hunter only had one arrow

"That monster has to have a weak Right! It must be that " The hunter shot his last arrow to the monster's The monster was It screamed and The hunter barely4 killed the monster and realized it was the monster that people

"This monster has to be burned so it won't ever bother people " The hunter made a fire and turned the monster into Suddenly, a strong wind came and the ashes turned into an

The insect attacked the hunter and began sucking5 his The hunter ran away from the The ashes became a mosquito6 that still bothers us on a hot summer

很久以前,有过一个巨大的怪物。怪物看起来像一个人,但有一个很大的身体和很多毛。他的眼睛长在他额头中间。

人们真的很害怕这个怪物。这是因为这个怪物会吃人。人们不敢靠近怪物生活的树林。

有一天,一个年轻的猎人在这个怪物居住的树林里打猎。他不知道怪物住在这里。他跑进了怪物的地盘。

勇敢的猎人拿出了他的箭,并射向这个怪物。怪物没有感到任何疼痛,并攻击猎人。“无论它怎么被射杀,但它还是没事”猎人又射出了几箭,但是在这个怪物还是没有受伤。猎人只剩一只箭了。

“那怪物一定有一个弱点。对了!一定是它的眼睛。”猎人把他最后的一只箭射向怪物的眼睛。怪物被射中了。它尖叫着倒下了。猎人好不容易杀死了怪物,然后意识到这就是人们害怕的那只怪物。

“这个怪物必须烧毁了,然后它就不能再不会打扰人类了。”这个猎人生了火,把怪物化为了灰烬。突然,吹起了一阵奇怪的风,而这些灰烬变成一种昆虫。

这些昆虫攻击猎人,并开始吮吸他的`血。猎人从昆虫那里逃走了。这些灰烬变成了蚊子,仍然在每个炎热的夏天来骚扰我们。

英文童话故事(19)

Legends hold that Shu was the king of the south Hu was the king of the North Sea, and Hun Dun was the king of the

Shu and Hu often visited Hun Dun's kingdom, and Hun Dun always gave them a Shu and Hu decided1 to reciprocate(报答,互换) his They consulted with each other, saying, "Every person has seven apertures4 (eyes, nose, ears and mouth) to see, hear, eat, and breathe, but Hun Dun does not have Let's drill the seven apertures(孔径,开口) for "

Then they drilled an aperture3 each day, and on the seventh day, they completed the seven apertures but Hun Dun

传说故事中,南海的君王叫做“倏”,北海的君王叫做“忽”,中央的帝王叫做“浑沌”。

倏和忽经常在浑沌的国土上见面,浑沌总是很热情地款待它们。倏和忽准备报答浑沌,两人商量说:“人人都有七窍,用来听、吃饭、呼吸,唯独浑沌没有,我们试着给他凿出七窍来吧。”

于是它们一天凿出一个孔窍,到了第七天,七窍是凿成了,但浑沌也死了。

相关推荐

土建资料员工作职责是什么(优选4篇)

考试资料
土建资料员工作职责是什么(1)1、熟悉施工图纸,筹划工程资料分类,挂点负责工程资料及内业资料编制的统筹与管理;2、督促劳务/资料分包单位按计划整理、汇编工程竣工资料,并配合项目部协调其他单位,做好工程
展开详情

有关高考语文作文的写作技巧

高三语文
高中作文如何准确审题立意(1)对于文字性材料,不仅要看正文,还要附加说明,如解说文字、出处、写作时间等。(2)对于事实性材料,则要抓信事实性材料的主旨;(3)对于理论性材料,就要住关键的词句;(4)对
展开详情

春节对联内容大全(热门5篇)

春节对联
春节对联内容大全(1)上联:呀呀学语幼儿活泼可爱下联:默默耕耘园丁辛勤育苗上联:今朝花朵娇美下联:明天栋梁参天上联:祖国蓓蕾幼儿不幼稚下联:社会花朵宠爱不溺爱上联:儿童乐园无限好下联:祖国花朵别样红上
展开详情

关于期中考试的作文300字

考试作文
星期五的上午,我们学校举行了一次颁奖仪式,这次主要颁奖给“学习标兵”和进步巨大的“进步之星”。校长开始报名字了,一年级,二年级,三年级,四年级,终于到五年级了,当我的名字从校长嘴中脱口而出时,我激动万
展开详情

以炒菜为题的小学生作文

四年级语文
今天下午老师布置了一项奇怪的作业——炒菜,而且必须是西红柿炒鸡蛋。我想:炒菜一定很简单,真恨不得插上翅膀马上飞回家。放学了,我一看是小姨来接我,就对她说:“小姨,今天的才我来炒!”小姨爽快地答应了说:
展开详情

歌唱活动教案(热门20篇)

教案
歌唱活动教案(1)【活动目标】1、通过倾听、歌唱、游戏等形式来感受歌曲欢快、活泼、诙谐的'情绪。2、初步学唱歌曲《五只小青蛙》,唱准歌曲中的切分音,掌握衬词0x|xxx0|的节奏。3、体验与同伴合作演
展开详情

詹天佑教案第二课时(集锦5篇)

教案
詹天佑教案第二课时(1)教学目标:1、知识与能力:了解杰出的爱国工程师詹天佑的事迹,理解课文内容,有感情地朗读课文。2、过程与方法:本节课采用多媒体课件进行教学,激发学习兴趣;创造自主、合作的气氛,让
展开详情

我喜欢的季节普通话考试说话范文

普通话考试
我喜欢夏天,夏天是充满热情的、是充满乐趣的,是休闲的。夏天我可以吃西瓜和冰激凌,冰激凌的美味让我回味无穷。西瓜一切开,汁溅到到我脸上,一舔甜丝丝的,看着那红红的瓜瓤让人直流口水。可以去河里捉小鱼、龙虾
展开详情

认识米教学反思(合集16篇)

教学反思
认识米教学反思(1)在教学中,我们常会碰到这样让人哭笑不得的作业:“一棵大树高10厘米。”“小明的身高120米。”……学生之所以出现这样的错误,主要原因在于没有对长度单位的实际大小形成鲜明的表象。长度
展开详情

超甜故事(必备20篇)

故事
超甜故事(1)一天晚上,小哪咤在书房写作业。看着作业本上那十几项作业,他心里直犯愁。如果作业做不完,明天早上肯定过不了关。可是…可是他很瞌睡……只见他双目无神,头一低,迷迷糊糊地进入了梦乡。突然,他感
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
史玉柱经典语录 励志人生格言大全 神奇的校车读书心得范文300字 大学生社会实践心得体会 大学生优秀团员个人事迹材料 暑期工厂实践心得体会 大学生的英语演讲稿范文 高中化学化学键知识点 江苏版初中生物知识点总结 英语语法填空题答题技巧 劳动节劳动最光荣话题作文 凸透镜成像教学设计(推荐8篇) 读八十天环游地球有感300字 共产儿童团歌教学设计(甄选4篇) 参观实习报告总结 大学军训生活感想心得 英语单词顺口溜 英文好句子(集锦5篇) 家长会家庭教育经验交流发言稿 形容孤独的诗句(汇总3篇) 大学生暑假社会实践心得体会700字 冬至有什么忌讳和讲究 考试总结作文 高二物理磁场电磁感应电流知识与公式教学 高三感恩作文800字2022 大学生优秀英语作文 往后余生的句子(推荐10篇) 雪孩子读书笔记范文 德育开题报告(合集5篇) 放飞梦想500字小学作文 赚钱的句子(汇总11篇) 高三数学学习方法有哪些_数学学习方法(优选15篇) 一年级英语复习计划总结范文 学习英语策划方案 高二孝顺议论文800字2022 火锅故事(汇编3篇) 化学初三教材梳理:化学方程式 距离产生美500字小学作文 2022年笑猫日记读后感范文 生命生命优秀教学设计(必备15篇) 教师经验与心得体会 西厢记读书笔记 公共场所是公德教育最好的学校阅读题及答案 与青春在一起600字精彩作文 高校新生军训方案 七年级上册历史知识点复习提纲 假如没有灰尘教学反思(精编15篇) 海鸥乔纳森读书心得 关于学习的名人名言名句 期中考试的作文400字 关于超级好玩的智力题有哪些 小学生简单字谜及答案大全 溺水知识资料(合集5篇) 走过那一个拐角600字精彩作文 考试以后作文 安全知识作文 关于考场上的作文 小学二年级数学单元知识点 考研英语长难句基础翻译练习(六十五) 选对方向600字七年级精彩作文 普通话考试作文-初二-记叙文 夷陵广场作文 五四青年节的活动策划方案范文 卢沟桥烽火教案(实用15篇) 寒假社会实践心得体会 黄道婆教学反思(集锦5篇) 年新年对联(通用18篇) 故乡习题(集锦8篇) 高三数学的学习妙法总结 八年级生物中考复习计划 五年级读书笔记100字 描写凄凉的句子(通用3篇) 关于学习的名言 高二红楼梦读后感范文500字 泉城教学反思(甄选16篇) 关于中学数学怎么教 童年读后感500字范文 中外数学家的数学小故事 技术能手事迹材料 关于2022清明节的小学作文 《神秘岛》读书笔记 语文议论文范文2022高中作文 五年级上册应用题及答案 心存感恩650字优秀范文 狼图腾读书心得体会800字范文 老人与海读书笔记 「策划方案」教师节活动策划 高一物理学习方法 我是中国人诗歌朗诵(汇集7篇) 9巨人的花园教学设计(优质17篇) 赵州桥练习题(精选6篇) 高中语文必修三情景默写 正能量分享句子(精编19篇) 节约的名言警句 关于玫瑰花朵数的含义 2022高考英语阅读理解高频词汇500词 精灵鼠小弟读后感范文300字 食品卫生安全班会教案(集合6篇) 教案反思(必备16篇) 苦斋记文言文阅读答案 暑期大学生社会实践心得体会 军训新生感想心得范文 心态决定命运读后感范文 教师节送什么礼物好 科幻作文400字四年级_科幻作文 8年级上册科学知识点(热门8篇) 磁铁教案(精选18篇) 体育教学计划(热门20篇) 欣赏大自然作文(必备6篇) 包容800字话题作文 认识平均分教学反思(热门5篇) 一年一度的期末考试作文 室内设计实习周记 新生军训口号霸气押韵2022 高一复活读书心得范文500字 黄山奇石说课稿(合集17篇) 中考百日宣誓作文 文赋读书笔记 别了不列颠尼亚教学设计(合集3篇) 高一作文范文美与丑800字 著作名人传的读书笔记 丑小鸭童话故事(集合10篇) 小学期中考试作文400字 部编版九年级语文课本下册所有古诗词及翻译 成人高考语文必背知识点总结 考试的日子作文 精选中考满分作文400字 关于关爱他人的名言(热门5篇) 大学第一天军训的日记范文 五年级数学学习方法 社会实践心得【精】 五年级小学生英语优秀作文 红楼梦读书笔记 不挤不抢好朋友教案(合集6篇) 毕业季主题活动策划(实用20篇) 学生的实践心得体会 119消防安全教育演讲题目(精编8篇) 绿色植物与生物圈的水循环知识点津 圆圆的沙粒教学反思(汇总7篇) 小学英语单词表(单词) 优秀村主任先进事迹材料 我们的奇思妙想教学设计(合集3篇) 杨修之死说课稿(优质7篇) 中华少年读后感 快乐钥匙600字优选范文 川教版九年级历史上册复习提纲 晚安的句子(汇编18篇) 关于考试的作文 难忘的日子中考作文600字 防溺水安全知识 小兔子找太阳课件(集锦5篇) 英语学习暑假计划 心情不好烦躁签名 平行四边形和梯形教案(推荐8篇) 用计算器探索规律教学反思(精编4篇) 古诗的知识(集锦16篇) 成都一年级英语作文大全 初中生军训个人感悟 考试之后作文 我的新学校 2022个人顶岗实习周记 去年的树读后感500字范文 小学六年级英语语法知识点 诗词大会开场白(甄选13篇) 初一语文必背知识点 安全小知识广播稿 2022三年级语文寒假作业答案 鲁滨逊漂流记读书笔记 安全培训试题 关于考试后作文 帮妈妈做家务记事作文 乌鸦喝水的教案(精品19篇) 感恩的心高三演讲稿2022 文化苦旅读书笔记 爱国的名言警句 五年级学生的读书笔记 小学阅读笔记 音乐春天教案(汇编18篇) 高中政治学习方法 忘成语(精选3篇) 2022中考语文考试易错拼音300个 朋友之间的故事(优质6篇) 2022高考英语拿高分的秘诀大全 考试之后作文 赞美国庆的诗句(合集3篇) 高中历史必修一复习提纲 高三政治之经济生活知识 九年级数学知识点总结下册 小雨沙沙美术教案(精品3篇) 常绿树和落叶树教案(集锦15篇) 目送读书心得800字 京杭大运河相关文章 家是港湾作文初中优秀范文 语文四年级下册专项训练(句子)附答案 实用的小学期中考试作文 爬天都峰教学设计第二课时(汇总6篇) 目送读后感800字优秀范文 康家石门子岩画 我的家庭教育作文 2022年笑猫日记读书心得体会500字