爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

玛利亚凯丽的byebye歌词是什么

首页

玛利亚凯丽的byebye歌词是什么

提交回答

全部答案

2019-05-19 20:20:49
  •   This is for my peoples who just lost somebody  这首歌献给那些刚刚失去某人的人  Ya best friend ya baby ya man or ya lady  比如你最好的朋友、你的爱人  Put ya hand way up high  那么请高高举起你的双手  We will never say bye  因为我们永远没有机会再和他们说再见了  Mamas daddys sisters brothers  父母、姐妹、兄弟  Friends and cousins  朋友和亲人  This is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers  这首歌献给那些失去祖母的人  Lift ya head to the sky  那么抬起头仰望天空吧  Cause we will never say bye  因为我们再也没有机会对他们说再见了  As a child there were them times  童年时光有他们的陪伴  I didn't get it but you kept me in line  我还不懂事但一直教导我  I didn't know why you didn't show up sometimes  我不知道为什么有些时候你不在  On Sunday mornings and I missed you  星期日的早上我十分想念你  But I'm glad we talked through  但我很开心我们谈了许多  All them grown folk things  因为很多无法抗拒的原因  Separation brings  我们分离了。
       You never let me know it 你从不让我知道这些 You never let it show because 也从不表现出来 You loved me and obviously 因为你很爱我 There's so much more left to say if you were with me today face to face 如果我们今天能面对面交谈,我想肯定会说出许多以前没有说出来的心里话。
       Never knew I could hurt like this 从没想过我会如此痛苦 And everyday life goes on I 日子一天天过去 Wish I could talk to you for a while 我只想和你说说话,哪怕只有一会儿 Miss you but I try not to cry 想念你但是我努力不让自己哭出来 As time goes by 随着时间的推移 And it's true that you've reached a better place 我渐渐相信你已经到了一个更好的地方 Still I'd give the world to see your face (bye) 真的想回到过去再见你一面 And be right here next to you (bye) 靠在你的身旁 But it's like you're gone too soon (bye) 但你却离开得如此匆忙 Now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye 如今最难的事情莫过于说“再见”了 Bye bye bye bye bye bye Bye bye bye bye bye bye Bye bye bye bye bye bye Bye bye And you never got a chance to see how good I've done 你再也看不到我现在做的有多棒 And you never got to see me back at number one 你再也看不到我重新回到事业的顶峰 I wish that you were here to celebrate together 我真的希望你能在这儿和我一起庆祝 I wish that we could spend the holidays together 我真的希望我们能一起度过一个个假期 I remember when you used to tuck me in at night 我还记得你在夜晚轻轻给我盖好衣被 With the teddy bear you gave me that I held so tight 我紧紧地抱着你送给我的泰迪熊 I thought you were so strong 我一直以为你很坚强 You'd make it through whatever 一定会度过一切难关 It's so hard to accept the fact you're gone forever 很难相信你已永远的离开了 Never knew I could hurt like this 没想到我会如此痛苦 And everyday life goes on I 日子一天天过去 Wish I could talk to you for a while 我只想和你说说话,哪怕只有一会儿 Miss you but I try not to cry 想念你但是我努力不让自己哭泣 As time goes by 时间流逝 And it's true that you've reached a better place 我渐渐地相信你一到了一个更好的地方 Still I'd give the world to see your face (bye) 真的想回到过去再见你一面 And be right here next to you (bye) 靠在你身边 But it's like you're gone too soon (bye) 但你却离开的那么匆忙 Now the hardest thing to do is say bye (bye) 如今最难的事莫过于说“再见”了 Bye bye bye bye bye bye Bye bye bye bye bye bye Bye bye bye bye bye bye Bye bye This is for my peoples who just lost somebody 这首歌献给那些刚刚失去某人的人 Ya best friend ya baby ya man or ya lady 你的挚友、你的爱人 Put ya hand way up high 请高高举起你的双手 We will never say bye 因为我们永远没有机会再和他们说再见了 Mamas daddys sisters brothers 父母、兄弟、姐妹 Friends and cousins 朋友和亲人 This is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers 这首歌也献给那些失去祖母的人 Lift ya head to the sky 抬起头仰望天空吧 Cause we will never say bye 因为我们再也没机会和他们说“再见”了 Never know I could hurt like this (I never knew it) 没想到我会如此痛苦(没想到) And every day life goes on 时间流逝 I wish (every day in my life I wish) 还是希望(希望生命中的每一天) could talk to you for a while 我只想和你说说话,哪怕只有一会儿 (I wish I wish as time goes by) (时间流逝可是我还是希望) Miss you but I try not to cry 想念你但是我努力不让自己哭泣 As time goes by 时间流逝 And it's true that you've reached a better place 我渐渐地相信你一到了一个更好的地方 Still I'd give the world to see your face (bye) 真的想回到过去再见你一面 And be right here next to you (bye)(and over here next to you) 靠在你身边 But it's like you're gone too soon (bye) 但你却离开的那么匆忙 Now the hardest thing to do is say bye (bye) 如今最难的事莫过于说“再见”了 It's too hard to say goodbye(byebye) 难以说再见 Say goodbye somebody sing it with me 和我一起唱 Wave your hands up high 高举你的双手 Hey hey This is for somebody who just lost somebady 这首歌献给那些刚刚失去某人的人 So this is for everybody 这是献给每一个人的歌 Just put your hand to the sky 高举你的双手 Cause we will never say byebye~~ 因为我们再也没机会和他们说再见了。

是***

2019-05-19 20:20:49

类似问题

换一换
  • 音乐 相关知识

• 吃喝玩乐
  • 娱乐休闲

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40