爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

Dear Dr Jackson,

首页

Dear Dr Jackson,

Dear Dr Jackson,
My parents are never happy with me. They are always criticizing my clothes, my hair and the music I listen to. They hate my friends’ looks and they keep complaining when I go with them. I’m not allowed to stay out as late as my friends do, so I can’t have any fun. My parents only seem to care about my school grades. Although I love them, sometimes I feel we live in different worlds. If they love me, can’t they understand me? How can I make them understand me?
Angel
Dear Angel,
Your problem is common to both teenagers and parents. Don’t worry, because all this is natural. You see, your parents have grown up at a different time and they have different experiences. So, they think some things are strange, but you find the same things are all right. For example, the music you like may sound like noise to them. Your parents love you, so they feel they must stop you from doing whatever they find strange. On the other hand, you don’t want to be different from other teenagers, so you feel that your parents restrict you.
I think you should talk about this problem with your parents. Try to explain to them what you want and make them know they can believe you. And then they’ll find you are a responsible person and they will give you more freedom.
Jackson
【小题1】Why has Angel written to Dr Jackson?
A.Because her parents make her happy.
B.Because her parents can’t understand her.
C.Because her friends don’t like her.
D.Because she is not good enough at school.
【小题2】Angel has ________ than her friends.
A.more fun
B.less freedom
C.more freedom
D.less clothes
【小题3】What advice does Dr Jackson give to Angel?
A.Be different from other teenagers.
B.Pay no attention to whatever her parents tell her.
C.Discuss her problem with her parents.
D.Don’t tell her parents what she wants to do.
【小题4】What does the word “restrict” in the article mean in Chinese?
A.限制B.保护C.放纵D.抛弃
【小题5】Which of the following is TRUE?
A.Dr Jackson thinks Angel’s problem isn’t usual.
B.Angel’s father likes the music that Angel likes.
C.Angel should show her parents that she is a responsible person.
D.Angel probably doesn’t love her parents at all.

提交回答

全部答案

2019-01-06 01:33:38
  •   【答案】
    【小题1】B
    【小题2】B
    【小题3】C
    【小题4】A
    【小题5】C
    【答案解析】试题分析:本题主要考察两封信。
      在第一封信中安吉尔向杰克逊先生陈述了了自己得不到父母理解的烦恼,在第二封信中杰克逊先生有针对性的介绍了安吉尔所面临的这些问题,并提出了适当的建议。
    【小题1】根据第一封信If they love me, can’t they understand me? How can I make them understand me?及上文描述,可知原因是他的父母不理解他。
      故选B。
    【小题2】根据第一封信描述,可知安吉尔不如他的朋友们自由,故选B。
    【小题3】根据第二封信I think you should talk about this problem with your parents。
      描述,可知选C。
    【小题4】根据前文On the other hand, you don’t want to be different from other teenagers,描述,可知这个单词是限制的含义,故选A。
    【小题5】根据第二封信And then they’ll find you are a responsible person and they will give you more freedom。
      描述,可知选C。
    考点:关于两封信的应用文阅读
    点评:本文浅显易懂,各个小题都能在文中找到适当依据。只要认真阅读短文,注意前后联系,就能顺利完成阅读。文章所设试题主要考察细节查找,做题关键是找出原文的根据,认真核查小题和原文的异同。

想***

2019-01-06 01:33:38

类似问题

换一换

相关推荐

正在加载...

热点检索

• 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60
  • 61-80
  • 81-100