if the seas can dry turned to dust 
    and the sun refused to rise 
    i would still find my way 
    by the light i see in your eyes 
    the world i know fades away but you stay 
    as the earth reclaims its due 
    and the cycle starts anew 
    we'll stay。
       always in the love that we have shared before time if the years take away every memory that i have i would still know the way that would lead me back to your side。
       the north star may die but the light that i see in your eyes will burn there always lit by the love we have shared before time when the forest turns to jade and the stories that we've made dissolve away one shining light will still remain when we shed our earthly skin and when our real life begins there'll be no shame just the love that we have made before time 。

幸***

2006-02-13 00:03:57

其他答案

2006-02-13 12:33:32
  •   曲名:A love before time     歌手:李玟     专辑:kdbtest 
    If the sky opened up for me
    And the mountains disappeared
    If the seas can dry turned to dust
    And the sun refused to rise
    I would still find my way
    By the light I see in your eyes
    The world I know fades away but you stay
    As the earth reclaims its due
    And the cycle starts anew
    We’ll stay。
       always In the love that we have shared before time If the years take away Every memory that I have I would still know the way That would lead me back to your side。
       The North Star may die But the light that I see in your eyes Will burn there always Lit by the love we have shared before time (When the forest turns to jade) (And the stories that we’ve made) (Dissolve away( One shining light will still remain (When we shed our earthly skin) (And when our real life begins) (There’ll be no shame) Just the love that we have made before time 。

小***

2006-02-13 12:33:32

• 2006-02-13 00:19:17
  •   李玟《A love before time》  

找歌词 非要一下
    歌曲免费试听、下载 

If the sky opened up for me
      And the mountains disappeared
      If the seas can dry turned to dust
      And the sun refused to rise
      I would still find my way
      By the light I see in your eyes
      The world I know fades away but you stay
      As the earth reclaims its due
      And the cycle starts anew
    We’ ways  In the love that we have shared before time
      If the years take away
      Every memory that I have
      I would still know the way That would lead me back to your side。
       The North Star may die But the light that I see in your eyes Will burn there always Lit by the love we have shared before time (When the forest turns to jade) (And the stories that we’ve made) (Dissolve away( One shining light will still remain (When we shed our earthly skin) (And when our real life begins) (There’ll be no shame) Just the love that we have made before time A Love Before Time If the sky opened up for me And the mountains disappeared If the seas can dry turned to dust And the sun refused to rise I would still find my way By the light I see in your eyes The world I know fades away but you stay As the earth reclaims its due And the cycle starts anew We'll stay always In the love that we have shared before time If the years take away Every memory that I have I would still know the way that would lead me back to your side。
       The North Star may die But the light that I see in your eyes Will burn there always Lit by the love we have shared before time When the forest turns to jade And the stories that we've made Dissolve away One shining light will still remain When we shed our earthly skin And when our real life begins There'll be no shame Just the love that we have made before time a love before time 歌手:coco lee 专辑:卧虎藏龙原声带 “a love before time”*月光爱人英文版* 李玟 http: if the sky opened up for me and the mountains disappeared if the seas can dry turned to dust and the sun refused to rise i would still find my way by the light i see in your eyes the world i know fades away but you stay as the earth reclaims its due and the cycle starts anew we' waysin the love that we have shared before time if the years take away every memory that i have i would still know the way that would lead me back to your side。
       the north star may die but the light that i see in your eyes will burn there always lit by the love we have shared before time when the forest turns to jade and the stories that we've made dissolve away one shining light will still remain when we shed our earthly skin and when our real life begins there'll be no shame just the love that we have made before time http: 。

2006-02-13 00:19:17

类似问题

换一换
  • 明星 相关知识

• 吃喝玩乐
  • 娱乐休闲

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60