爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

2022英语作文一封信初二100词(优质8篇)

2022英语作文一封信初二100词(优质8篇)

D*** 22-11-29 初中试题资料

2022英语作文一封信初二100词(1)

I have been to the Sigou .It was a very beautiful place,my family went there last week ,we have cooked there,the foods were so delicious that i ate a all had a happy Then,we have walked around,we have saw a lot of stones,they have different sizes,we took the pictures,and i think they were so So,i also want to go to the Hainan when i finish study,because there is sea,i love sea ,i want to go there by plane,so i will study hard

2022英语作文一封信初二100词(2)

Hello, my name is I am a 12 year old girl from I'm at 1 primary I prefer dancing to My dream is to be a My favorite subject is English, because I have learned English and I can communicate with foreigners and learn from each other's The students all say I am a pistachio, I hope to share my happiness to you, would you like to make friends with me?

2022英语作文一封信初二100词(3)

Do you like fruit? What fruit do you like? I like fruit very much and I like to eat all kinds of fruit, such as bananas, apples and They are very rich in vitamins and are very tasty to Eating fruit is good for your You can cut them into chunks and you can fry them into Fruit can also be used for a variety of foods, such as fruit cake, fruit I like fruit very much!

2022英语作文一封信初二100词(4)

I like holidays because I have enough time to Last year, my father and I went to Singapore by plane, there is a beautiful place, the four seasons pleasant climate, there are many Chinese immigrants in Singapore, and there are lots of Chinese food, like noodles, dumplings, rice, very delicious, we shopping there, watching the scenery, and taste a lot of delicious It was a very enjoyable

2022英语作文一封信初二100词(5)

Pandas like to eat bamboo, their colors are black and The panda is very lovely, so it's my favorite But because humans destroyed the living environment of giant pandas, they became scarce and protected animals at the national I hope people can protect the environment and protect the

2022英语作文一封信初二100词(6)

My best friend is He is a cool He has curly blond hair, big eyes and a small He likes to eat strawberries and bananas, and he loves He often plays basketball in the school He watches sports every He has good manners and studies well, so everyone likes to make friends with

2022英语作文一封信初二100词(7)

A long time ago, there were ten sun in the The weather was very very could not Animal could not live There was a His name was He short nine suns out of the In the end, only one sun The weather got Plants could People were

2022英语作文一封信初二100词(8)

I have a beautiful My mother bought it for

The bike is very I like It is blue and The bike is small, but I can ride the bike very

I usually ride on my bike, passing gardens, streets, towns, bridges, parks and This bike is my ‘good friend’.

I like this beautiful bike very

相关推荐