爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语故事短文(优质20篇)

英语故事短文(优质20篇)

H*** 23-02-11 故事

英语故事短文(1)

A bear used to boast of his excessive love for that he never worried or mauled him when dead .The fox observed .with a smile :"I should have thought more of profession if you never eaat him alive ."

Better save a man from dying than slalve him when

一只熊总喜欢夸耀自己很爱人,他说人死了之后,他从来不咬他或伤害他,狐狸笑着说:"假如你从来不吃活人的话,我就会更重视你所说的话了。"

拯救一个人使他不死,胜过在他死后说些安慰的话。

英语故事短文(2)

Sports brings us together

Sports are more than To me, they mean growth under the care of I learned this the hard

I used to be very shy and often felt Although I did well in all the academic subjects, I was afraid of physical My classmates often laughed at

“Look at that girl,” they “Her feet don’t leave the ground when she runs!”

Their words embarrassed Moreover, whenever the teacher organized some competitive games, no one in the class liked to have me as their partner or team As a result, I often ended up looking at others enjoy their

Things would go on like that if not for a sports meet in my high By mistake, my name was put on the list of those who would compete in the women’s 1500 meters By the time people found the mistake, it was too late to

My desk-mate was a natural She said to me, “I couldn’t run that race in your place, because I’ve signed up for three items ” Other athletic girls of the class said the

I was utterly 1500 meters! Running against the best runners from other classes! And in front of students of the entire school! It would be the worst nightmare I’d ever have!

“You still have time to catch up because there is still one month before the sports meet,” they all said this to me, including my

My desk-mate patted me on the shoulder, “Cool! You will run for our class! And we will do training ” Yes, this is not just for myself, but for my class too, I said to But still, 1500 meters to me was like Mount Everest to a beginning I had no idea even how to start my

Fortunately, my desk-mate gave me a Every afternoon after class, several of us ran When the fear of being laughed at struck me, I saw others running right beside They gave me While we were running, some others would stand by the tracks cheering for

One month certainly couldn’t make me a good But when I was standing behind the start line, I no longer felt lonely or I saw my classmates standing by the tracks waving at me as if about to run beside

With the shot of the starting gun, I dashed out and ran as fast as I could, as if it were a 200-meter Soon I was out of breath and slowed Other runners passed me one by one, and gradually I had no idea how many of them were still behind My legs were getting heavier and heavier, and I might fall down at any However, I suddenly heard my classmates chanting my My desk-mate even ran along the tracks beside me and cheered for me at the same time, just like the month-long training we did

As expected, I was almost the last to cross the finish Immediately, my classmates held my arms and urged me to walk on my feet and not to sit I was surrounded, with all kinds of drinks handed to I felt a kind of warmth I had never felt Even though I was almost the last to finish the race, I was full of confidence that I would improve in the

That sports meet was an unforgettable The memory of my classmates cheering for me, holding my arms and handing me drinks stays fresh on my Sports are no longer about winning or They give me a lot of confidence, both confidence in my fellow students and confidence in my own I am no longer lonely, no longer Sports have brought me close to my classmates and helped us grow

Now, I participate in the sports meet every Even if I am not competing, I would help my classmates with their practice, just like the way my desk-mate and others ran with

英语故事短文(3)

The only survivor of a shipwreck was washed up on a small, uninhabited

在一场船难中,唯一的生存者随着潮水,漂流到一座无人岛上。

He prayed feverishly for God to rescue him,

他天天激动地祈祷神救他能够早日离开此处,回到家乡。

and every day he scanned the horizon for help, but none seemed

他还每天注视着海上有否可搭救他的人,但却是除了汪洋一片,什么也没有。

Exhausted, he eventually managed to build a little hut out of driftwood to protect him from the elements, and to store his few

后来,他决定用那片带他到小岛的木头造一个简陋的小木屋,以保护他在这险恶的环境中生存,并且保存他所有剩下的东西。

But then one day, after scavenging for food, he arrived home to find his little hut in flames, the smoke rolling up to the

但有一天,在他捕完食物后,准备回小屋时,突然发现他的小屋竟然陷在熊熊烈火之中, 大火引起的浓烟不断向天上窜。

The worst had happened; everything was

最悲惨的是:他所有的一切东西,在这一瞬间通通化为乌有了。

He was stunned with grief and “God how could you do this to me!” he

悲痛的他,气愤的对天呐喊着:神啊!你怎么可以这样对待我!顿时,眼泪从他的眼角中流出。

Early the next day, however, he was awakened by the sound of a ship that was approaching the

第二天一早,他被一艘正靠近小岛的船只的鸣笛声所吵醒。

It had come to rescue

是的,有人来救他了。

“How did you know I was here?” asked the weary man of his “We saw your smoke signal,” they

到了船上时,他问那些船员说:「你怎么知道我在这里?」

It is easy to get discouraged when things are going

「因为我们看到了信号般的浓烟。」他们回答说。 人在碰到困难时,很容易会沮丧。

But we shouldn't lose heart, because God is at work in our lives, even in the midst of pain and

不过无论受到折磨或者痛苦,都不用因此失去信心,因为上帝一直在我们心里面做着奇妙的工作。

Remember, next time your little hut is burning to the ground it just may be a smoke signal that summons the grace of

记住:当下一次你的小木屋着火时,那可能只是上帝美妙恩典的表征而已。

For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves,God has a positive answer for

在所有我们所认为负面的事情,上帝都是有正面答案的。

什么才是真正的礼物?

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our Eric Hoffer

世界上最难的算术题是如何清点我们的祝福。

According to legend, a young man while roaming the desert came across a spring of delicious crystal-clear The water was so sweet, he filled his leather canteen so he could bring some back to a tribal elder who had been his teacher。

据传说,一个年轻的男子在漫游沙漠途中看到一泉如水晶般清澈而可口的水。水的味道非常甜美,于是他灌满了他的皮水壶,这样就可以带一些回去,送给曾经是他老师的部落长老。

After a four-day journey he presented the water to the old man who took a deep drink, smiled warmly and thanked his student lavishly for the sweet The young man returned to his village with a happy heart。

经过四天的旅程,他把水呈献给老人。老人深饮一口,和蔼地笑了笑,并深切感激学生赠予他甜美的水。年轻人怀着愉快的心情回到了村庄。

Later, the teacher let another student taste the He spat it out, saying it was It apparently had become stale because of the old leather container。

后来,老师让他的另一个学生品尝水。学生吐了出来,说水太难喝了。它显然已经因为陈旧的皮革容器而变得不再新鲜。

The student challenged his teacher: "Master, the water was Why did you pretend to like it?"

学生质疑他的老师:“师父,水是臭的,你为什么要假装喜欢它?”

The teacher replied, "You only tasted the I tasted the The water was simply the container for an act of loving-kindness and nothing could be "

老师回答说,“你只品尝了水的味道,我却是在品尝礼物的味道。水仅仅是装载善与爱之行为的容器,而没有什么东西比善与爱更甜美了。”

I think we understand this lesson best when we receive innocent gifts of love from young Whether it's a ceramic tray or a macaroni bracelet, the natural and proper response is appreciation and expressed thankfulness because we love the idea within the gift。

我认为当我们从天真的孩子们那里收到爱的礼物时,能够最透彻地明白这个道理。无论它是一个陶瓷托盘或通心粉手镯,我们自然而恰当的反应是欣赏,并表示感激,因为我们喜欢礼物所包含的心意。

Gratitude doesn't always come Unfortunately, most children and many adults value only the thing given rather than the feeling embodied in We should remind ourselves and teach our children about the beauty and purity of feelings and expressions of After all, gifts from the heart are really gifts of the heart。

感恩并不总是自然而来的。不幸的是,大多数儿童和成人只看重被赠予的东西本身,而不是它体现的情谊。我们应该提醒自己,并教导我们的孩子,感情和对感激之情的表达是美丽而纯洁的。毕竟,发自内心给与的礼物才是真正的礼物。

英语故事短文(4)

A few years ago I went through a period of such severe depression that life didn't seem worth It was like permanent winter, so bleak and cold that the sun would never

几年前,我曾有一段时间患了严重的抑郁症,生活于我几近无可眷恋。我感觉身处永久的严冬,连阳光也无法穿透刺骨的寒冷。

Then I saw snowdrops pushing through the freezing, iron-hard I looked at them every day until I felt that if they could come back to life, then so could

后来我看到雪花莲从冰冷坚硬的泥土里钻出来了。我每天看着它们,心想,如果它们可以挺过这个寒冬,那我也可以。

Those green shoots gave me hope in a way that nothing else

唯独是这些绿色的嫩芽,用独特的方式给我带来了希望。

As spring came, I started to put in more and more plants, until the garden was ablaze with Life was growing through my hands; gentle, peaceful, but, above all, If I gave love, it was returned, a

春天来了,我开始不断地在花园里种各种花草,整个花园都充满了鲜艳的色彩。生命通过我的双手不断成长,迸发着柔和宁静、乐观向上的气息。我给它们的爱意,它们百倍地回报了我。

I could spend hours lost in The form of depressive illness I have is It has affected generations of my family and follows no rhyme, reason nor I can be depressed when the sun is shining or I am surrounded by a group of loving

我陶醉在园艺中,不知不觉就会度过好几个小时。我患有的抑郁症是遗传性的,已经影响了我家里好几代人,无规律可循,原因不明,也不知道什么时候会发作。无论是阳光灿烂的时候,还是和一群好朋友在一起,我都有可能会郁郁寡欢。

Of course, fresh air and exercise help to alleviate depression, but for me gardening is more than It represents endurance as well as

当然,呼吸新鲜空气和做运动能够减轻抑郁的症状,但对我来说,园艺不仅仅是一种治疗的手段。它代表着忍耐和希望。

At the end of the first garden I made stood a tree, huge and It withstood freezing temperatures and gale-force It bent but never

在第一个花园的深处,我亲手种了一棵树,高大茂盛,经得住刺骨的严寒和凛冽的暴风,即使被吹弯了也从来没有折断过。

The leaves dropped until it looked no more than a stark skeleton, but it always, always came back to And so I learned that we may be battled and bruised, but hope is a living

每次落叶纷飞,最后只剩下光秃秃的树枝,它总是可以恢复生机。从中我懂得了一个道理:我们会经受考验,会跌倒受伤,但希望是不灭的。

英语故事短文(5)

After the rain, a difficult spider to the wall has been fragmented network, due to damp walls, it must climb the height, it will fall, which one to climb, repeatedly falling and… No. a person to see, and he sighed to himself:

"my life as this spider is not it? busy and no income."

Thus, he increasingly depressed. See the second person, he said:

this spider really stupid, why do not dry placefromthe next to climb up to look around? I'll be as stupid as it can not. Thus, he becomes wise up. See the third person, he immediately spiders keep the spirit of war touched. So he has become strong.

翻译:

雨后,一只蜘蛛艰难地向墙上已经支离破碎的网爬去,由于墙壁潮湿,它爬到一定的高度,就会掉下来,它一次次地向上爬,一次次地又掉下来……第一个人看到了,他叹了一口气,自言自语:“我的一生不正如这只蜘蛛吗?

忙忙碌碌而无所得。”于是,他日渐消沉。

第二个人看到了,他说:这只蜘蛛真愚蠢,为什么不从旁边干燥的地方绕一下爬上去?

我以后可不能像它那样愚蠢。

于是,他变得聪明起来。第三个人看到了,他立刻被蜘蛛屡败屡战的精神感动了。于是,他变得坚强起来。

英语故事短文(6)

Two men in the forest met a big tiger. A quickly removed a pair of more portable sneakers from behind. B died suddenly, shouted: "what are you doing, then running shoes are also a tiger but ah!" "I just run faster than you," A said.

In twenty-first Century, the lack of a sense of crisis was the biggest crisis. Especially in approaching, telecommunications, banking, insurance, and even those we think that the civil service is very stable and secure business, will also face a number of variables. When more tigers come, are we ready for our own running shoes?

英语故事短文(7)

A dog is very thirsty. But he only sees some empty pails. There is no water in them. The dog goes on looking for water. He comes to a small house. There is a girl in it. The girl goes out with a pail. “She goes to a well,” the dog thinks and follows her. The dog is right. The girl comes to a well and puts down the pail, and the pail is full of water, there the girl goes back to her house.

“ Water! Great!” the dog says and runs to the well. He jumps into the well without thought.”

The water is good. The dog is happy and drinks much. But he can’t jump out of the well. He waits and waits. But no one comes. “I’m hungry now. I must go out,” he thinks.

At the time a thirsty goat comes to the well. He looks at the water and the dog. “Is the water good?” the goat asks. “ Of course. Come down,” the dog says. Then the goat jumps into the well, too. Then dog is happy. He jumps on the goat’s back and jumps out of the well.

The dog has a look at the goat and says, “Goodbye!” Then he leaves.

英语故事短文(8)

A boy found an eagle's egg and he put it in the nest of a prairie chicken. The eagle hatched and thought he was a chicken. He grew up doing what prairie chicken do-scratching at the dirt for food and flying short distances with a noisy fluttering of wings. It was a dreary life. Gradually the eagle grew older and bitter. One day he and his prairie chicken friend saw a beautiful bird soaring on the currents of air, high above the mountains. "Oh, I wish I could fly like that!" said the eagle. The chicken replied, "Don't give it another thought. That's the mighty eagle, the king of all birds-you could never be like him!" And the eagle didn't give it another thought. He went on cackling and complaining about life. He died thinking he was a prairie chicken. My friends, you too were born an eagle. The Creator intended you to be an eagle, so don’t listen to the prairie chickens!

一位小男孩发现了一只老鹰下的.蛋,把它放进了一只山鸡的窝里。鹰被孵出来了,但他以为自己是一只山鸡。渐渐的他长大了,却做着山鸡所做的事---从泥土里寻找食物,做短距离的飞翔,翅膀还啪啪作响。生活非常沉闷,渐渐地鹰长大了,也越来越苦恼。有一天,他和他的山鸡朋友看见一只美丽的鸟在天空翱翔,飞的比山还高。 “哦,我要能飞的那么高该多好啊!”鹰说。山鸡回答说,“不要想了,那是凶猛无比的鹰,鸟中之王---你不可能像他一样!”于是鹰放弃了那个念头。他继续咯咯地叫,不停的抱怨生活。最后他死了,依然认为自己是一只山鸡。朋友们,你们天生就是雄鹰。造物主有意把你造就成一只雄鹰,所以不要听信山鸡的话!

英语故事短文(9)

One man went to buy a parrot and saw a parrot's front mark: the parrot would have two languages for two hundred yuan. The other parrot before the mark: the parrot will have four languages, and it sells for four hundred yuan. Which one should I buy? Both hair color is bright, very flexible and lovely. The man turns and turns, can't make up his mind. All of a sudden, a parrot, who had lost his teeth, had a dim and disordered coat marked with a price of eight hundred yuan. The man hastened to call the boss, "does this parrot speak eight languages?" The shopkeeper said: No, no. The man is strange: why is it old, ugly, and unable to be able to value this number? The shopkeeper answered: because the other two parrots were called the parrot boss.

This story tells us that a real leader is not necessarily strong in his ability. As long as he understands trust, understands power and understands treasuring, he will be stronger than himself, so as to improve his status. On the contrary many ability is very strong because people are too perfect, hands-on, what people are not as good as their own, and finally can only do the best PR staff, sales representatives, to become a good leader

英语故事短文(10)

Young people are excited, young people are strong, young people work hard, and young people hope. In another Youth Day approaching, bless you, my dear friend, a young, promising career, young people, happy every day.

The youth should stand forward, the youth should fire departments, youth on confidence disclosure date, the youth should innumerable twists and turns into a hero Youth Day!, I wish you a beautiful demonstration, repeatedlyspectacular!

The youth is Chaoyang, charming, youth is a horse, the pace of flying, the youth is more than the Pentium, the river, the youth is pine, will become the pillars! Youth Day, may you young, positive youth, promising future!

Green Cuicui tree Changchun, one year people often red, deeply bless you: good life such as evergreen trees, like saffron Chang Yan, always in youth, often smiling happy youth day!

Youth, a life only once, although the youth have rebellion, impetuous, and also have mistakes, but more youth is enthusiasm, beauty and hope. Youth will have happiness after all, because it has the future! Happy youth day!

英语故事短文(11)

Once a small country came to China and paid tribute to three of the same golden men, and the emperor was happy. But the people of this small country are not thick, and at the same time, the question is: which of the three gold men is the most valuable? The emperor thought a lot of ways, and asked the jeweler to check it. It called the weight, and the work was the same. What should I do? The messenger is waiting to go back and report it. Great country, not even all the things you do not understand? Finally, a retired old minister said he had a way of doing it. Emperor envoy will go to the great hall, veteran chest successful enough to hold three straw, the first Jin's ears, this straw ear out the other side. The second straw Jin directly from the mouth off, while the third Jin, after the straw get into the stomach, what does not ring. The minister said: the third most valuable jin! Messenger was silent, the right answer.

The story tells us that the most valuable person is not necessarily the best person to say. God gives us two ears and one mouth, which is to let us listen less. To be good at listening is the basic quality of a mature man.

英语故事短文(12)

爱情是什么?爱情是相恋时的海誓山盟,更是相处时的体贴入微。今天小编准备跟大家分享的是一则爱情故事,一起来看一看吧。

He and she belongs to childhood, each with a similar frequency of breathing.

他和她属于青梅竹马,相互熟悉得连呼吸的频率相似。

Over time, the marriage will be a dull and depressed. She knew that he and considerate, a good heart that he may still not satisfied, she asked him, how can you taste that did not, he embarrassed smile, how fun to be there?

时间久了,婚姻便有了一种沉闷与压抑。她知道他体贴,知道他心好,可还是感到不满,她问他,你怎么一点情趣都没有,他尴尬地笑笑,怎么才算有情趣?

Later, she wanted to leave him. He asked, why? She said that I hate living this kind of stagnant water. He said, then let God to decide, if it rains tonight, that is, God with us. That night, she just , I heard the voice of rain hit the window, she was astonished, really rain? She walked up the window, the glass is water, looked at the night sky is starry sky!

后来,她想离开他。他问,为什么?她说,我讨厌这种死水样的生活。他说,那就让老天来决定吧,如果今晚下雨,就是天意让我们在一起。到了晚上,她刚睡下,就听见雨滴打窗的声音,她一惊,真的下雨了?她起身走到窗前,玻璃上正淌着水,望望夜空,却是繁星满天!

She climbed on the roof, God! He is upstairs spoonful spoonful of watered down. She was a move, he gently hold from behind

她爬上楼顶,天啊!他正在楼上一勺一勺地往下浇水。她心里一动,从后面轻轻地把他抱住。

Marriage is a little taste of it like an oasis in the desert, let us hope of eye fatigue and the United States, due to the "left" and "right hand" a fresh feeling.

婚姻是需要一点情趣的,它就犹如沙漠中的一片绿洲,让我们疲劳的眼睛感到希望和美,适当地给“左手”和“右手”一种新鲜的感觉吧。

英语故事短文(13)

Today is Sunday, I go to swim, and it is so Then I go back Dad gives me milk to I like drinking milk because it is so And I eat a yellow pear and mom cook a cake for me to I like eat We go to ride bike; I ride the bike so fast, and then we go home to watch I watch Tom and Jerry and the cat is gray and the mouse is The mouse like eating cheese and it is The cat is not as clever as the The cat is sleeping, and mouse jumps on its The cat wakes It wants to catch the mouse but it can So the cat is very angry and run very The cat catches the mouse, but the mouse slips The cat wants to eat the mouse and the mouse run It is very

At last, my father gives me a It is This summer is

英语故事短文(14)

Sports brings us together

Sports are more than To me, they mean growth under the care of I learned this the hard

I used to be very shy and often felt Although I did well in all the academic subjects, I was afraid of physical My classmates often laughed at

“Look at that girl,” they “Her feet don’t leave the ground when she runs!”

Their words embarrassed Moreover, whenever the teacher organized some competitive games, no one in the class liked to have me as their partner or team As a result, I often ended up looking at others enjoy their

Things would go on like that if not for a sports meet in my high By mistake, my name was put on the list of those who would compete in the women’s 1500 meters By the time people found the mistake, it was too late to

My desk-mate was a natural She said to me, “I couldn’t run that race in your place, because I’ve signed up for three items ” Other athletic girls of the class said the

I was utterly 1500 meters! Running against the best runners from other classes! And in front of students of the entire school! It would be the worst nightmare I’d ever have!

“You still have time to catch up because there is still one month before the sports meet,” they all said this to me, including my

My desk-mate patted me on the shoulder, “Cool! You will run for our class! And we will do training ” Yes, this is not just for myself, but for my class too, I said to But still, 1500 meters to me was like Mount Everest to a beginning I had no idea even how to start my

Fortunately, my desk-mate gave me a Every afternoon after class, several of us ran When the fear of being laughed at struck me, I saw others running right beside They gave me While we were running, some others would stand by the tracks cheering for

One month certainly couldn’t make me a good But when I was standing behind the start line, I no longer felt lonely or I saw my classmates standing by the tracks waving at me as if about to run beside

With the shot of the starting gun, I dashed out and ran as fast as I could, as if it were a 200-meter Soon I was out of breath and slowed Other runners passed me one by one, and gradually I had no idea how many of them were still behind My legs were getting heavier and heavier, and I might fall down at any However, I suddenly heard my classmates chanting my My desk-mate even ran along the tracks beside me and cheered for me at the same time, just like the month-long training we did

As expected, I was almost the last to cross the finish Immediately, my classmates held my arms and urged me to walk on my feet and not to sit I was surrounded, with all kinds of drinks handed to I felt a kind of warmth I had never felt Even though I was almost the last to finish the race, I was full of confidence that I would improve in the

That sports meet was an unforgettable The memory of my classmates cheering for me, holding my arms and handing me drinks stays fresh on my Sports are no longer about winning or They give me a lot of confidence, both confidence in my fellow students and confidence in my own I am no longer lonely, no longer Sports have brought me close to my classmates and helped us grow

Now, I participate in the sports meet every Even if I am not competing, I would help my classmates with their practice, just like the way my desk-mate and others ran with

英语故事短文(15)

A few years ago I went through a period of such severe depression that life didn't seem worth It was like permanent winter, so bleak and cold that the sun would never

几年前,我曾有一段时间患了严重的抑郁症,生活于我几近无可眷恋。我感觉身处永久的严冬,连阳光也无法穿透刺骨的寒冷。

Then I saw snowdrops pushing through the freezing, iron-hard I looked at them every day until I felt that if they could come back to life, then so could

后来我看到雪花莲从冰冷坚硬的泥土里钻出来了。我每天看着它们,心想,如果它们可以挺过这个寒冬,那我也可以。

Those green shoots gave me hope in a way that nothing else

唯独是这些绿色的嫩芽,用独特的方式给我带来了希望。

As spring came, I started to put in more and more plants, until the garden was ablaze with Life was growing through my hands; gentle, peaceful, but, above all, If I gave love, it was returned, a

春天来了,我开始不断地在花园里种各种花草,整个花园都充满了鲜艳的色彩。生命通过我的双手不断成长,迸发着柔和宁静、乐观向上的气息。我给它们的爱意,它们百倍地回报了我。

I could spend hours lost in The form of depressive illness I have is It has affected generations of my family and follows no rhyme, reason nor I can be depressed when the sun is shining or I am surrounded by a group of loving

我陶醉在园艺中,不知不觉就会度过好几个小时。我患有的抑郁症是遗传性的,已经影响了我家里好几代人,无规律可循,原因不明,也不知道什么时候会发作。无论是阳光灿烂的时候,还是和一群好朋友在一起,我都有可能会郁郁寡欢。

Of course, fresh air and exercise help to alleviate depression, but for me gardening is more than It represents endurance as well as

当然,呼吸新鲜空气和做运动能够减轻抑郁的症状,但对我来说,园艺不仅仅是一种治疗的手段。它代表着忍耐和希望。

At the end of the first garden I made stood a tree, huge and It withstood freezing temperatures and gale-force It bent but never

在第一个花园的深处,我亲手种了一棵树,高大茂盛,经得住刺骨的严寒和凛冽的暴风,即使被吹弯了也从来没有折断过。

The leaves dropped until it looked no more than a stark skeleton, but it always, always came back to And so I learned that we may be battled and bruised, but hope is a living

每次落叶纷飞,最后只剩下光秃秃的树枝,它总是可以恢复生机。从中我懂得了一个道理:我们会经受考验,会跌倒受伤,但希望是不灭的。

英语故事短文(16)

A fox had fallen into a well, and had been casting about for a long time how he should get out again, when at length a goat came to the place, and wanting to drink, asked Reynard whether the water was good, and of there was plenty of it .The fox, dissembling the real danger of his case, replied :"come down, my friend, the water is so good that I can not drink enough of it, and so aboundant that it can not be exhausted ."Upon this the goat without any more ado leaped in, when the fox, taking advantage of his friend's horns, as nimbly leaped out, and coolly remarked to the poor deluded goat :"if you had half as much brains as you have beard, you would have looked before you "

一只狐狸掉在一口井里,转了很久怎样再跳上去,最后一只山羊来到这里,他正想喝水,便问狐狸这水好不好,还多不多,狐狸掩饰起他的真实危险处境,回答说:"下来吧,我的朋友,这水好得使我喝不够,而且多的用不完。"于是山羊立刻跳了井里,狐狸踩着他朋友的角,敏捷地跳了上去,并且冷淡地对受了骗的可怜的山羊说:"如果你的脑子有你胡子一半多,你就会先思而后行了。"

英语故事短文(17)

A bear used to boast of his excessive love for that he never worried or mauled him when dead .The fox observed .with a smile :"I should have thought more of profession if you never eaat him alive ."

Better save a man from dying than slalve him when

一只熊总喜欢夸耀自己很爱人,他说人死了之后,他从来不咬他或伤害他,狐狸笑着说:"假如你从来不吃活人的话,我就会更重视你所说的话了。"

拯救一个人使他不死,胜过在他死后说些安慰的话。

英语故事短文(18)

Today i take the bus to the people are waiting for the bus at the bus a young girl comes,everybody looks at is very don't know her name,but I think I have met her ,she turns to me and says:"It's me?I'm your new 'm Mary".Oh my is really my new

今天我坐车去公园.很多人在车站等车.当一个小姑娘走来,大家都看她.她很害羞.我不认识她,但我觉得以前见过她.突然,她转向我,说,是你啊,记得我不?我是你的新同学.我是玛丽啊.天啊,她真是我的新朋友啊.

英语故事短文(19)

Today is Sunday, I go to swim, and it is so Then I go back Dad gives me milk to I like drinking milk because it is so And I eat a yellow pear and mom cook a cake for me to I like eat We go to ride bike; I ride the bike so fast, and then we go home to watch I watch Tom and Jerry and the cat is gray and the mouse is The mouse like eating cheese and it is The cat is not as clever as the The cat is sleeping, and mouse jumps on its The cat wakes It wants to catch the mouse but it can So the cat is very angry and run very The cat catches the mouse, but the mouse slips The cat wants to eat the mouse and the mouse run It is very

At last, my father gives me a It is This summer is

英语故事短文(20)

One day, my mother bought two little rabbits for I’m very

From that on, the two little rabbits became my good They have two little ears, red eyes, with white and fat They’re

Everyday, they play with each other One day, I couldn’t find I asked my mother: ”Where are they? ” My mother told me that She didn’t At last, I found them in the They were very I was angry, but when I looked at their lovely faces, I was happy

I love my little rabbits, and they love They are my good friends

有一天,我妈妈给我买了两只小兔子。我很高兴。

从那以后,两只小兔子成了我的好朋友。它们有两只小耳朵,红眼睛,又白又胖的身体。他们很不可思议。

每天,它们互相愉快地玩耍。有一天,我找不到它们了。我问我妈妈:“它们在哪儿?“我妈妈告诉我,她不知道。最后,我在草地上发现了它们。它们身上很脏。我生气极了,但是当我看着它们可爱的面孔,我又变高兴了。

我爱我的小兔子,它们也爱我。它们永远是我的好朋友。

相关推荐

关于数学的名人名言(热门7篇)

名人名言
关于数学的名人名言(1)1、历史使人聪明,诗歌使人机智,数学使人精细,哲学使人深邃,道德使人严肃,逻辑与修辞使人善辩。——Bacon,Francis2、对数学的酷爱,不仅在吾辈之中与日俱增,而且在军队
展开详情

书法班教学计划(必备3篇)

教学计划
书法班教学计划(1)一、学生分析:该年级学生经过几年的写字学习,已经养成了良好的写字习惯,做到执笔方法和写字姿势正确,熟练掌握基本笔画的书写。二、教学目标:1、进一步了解汉字的结构特点,特别是各种不同
展开详情

考试考砸了的作文

考试作文
这次考试考砸了,拿到成绩的那一刻心里真难过,觉得对不起妈妈。上次数学也没考好,这次语文又考的这么差,哎,真不应该!回到家后妈妈看了卷子,虽然很生气,但还是心平气和的对我说:"儿子,别灰心,让我们一起来
展开详情

责任担当作文高三800字范文

高三语文
墙角的花,因为担当起血泪的洗礼,才会有惊叹的美丽;海燕因为担当起了海浪的拍打,才会有“天高任我飞”的雄姿;傲梅因为担当起了风雨的考验,才会有“唯有暗香来”的清高淡雅……担当,使世界充满力量;担当,让美
展开详情

荷塘月色说课稿(集锦19篇)

说课稿
荷塘月色说课稿(1)我今天说的课题是朱自清的《荷塘月色》,(板书:课题、作者)下面我将从说教材、说教法、说学法、说教过程四个方面来对本课进行说明。下面我从四个方面说这堂课的设计:一、教材分析人教版高中
展开详情

认识方向说课稿(精选8篇)

说课稿
认识方向说课稿(1)一、说课内容二年级下册第五单元的“认识方向”。二、教学内容的地位、作用和意义这一单元的教学内容有两段:第一段,教学认识东南、东北、西南、西北,以及用已经掌握的八个方位词描述物体间的
展开详情

小升初考试必考现代著名作家古代诗人名人名言

小考辅导
(1892—1978)中国现代著名学者、文学家、历史学家、社会活动家。原名郭开贞,四川乐山人。代表作《女神》《屈原》《蔡文姬》。朱自清(1898—1948)原名自华,自佩弦。中国现代散文家、诗人学者、
展开详情

注册会计师工作职责

资格考试
职责:1、根据学校教学大纲要求,教授相关会计课程;2、准确把握会计准则最新变化,随时更新教学内容,及时跟进课堂教学;3、实时关注会计实务工作变化,提出实操课程改革的合理化建议及具体方案;4、负责教师团
展开详情

山雨读后感500字范文

五年级语文
来得突然——跟着那一阵阵湿润的山风,跟着那一缕缕轻盈的云雾,雨,轻轻悄悄地来了……先是听见它的声音,从很远的山林里传来,从很高的山坡上传来——沙啦啦,沙啦啦……像一曲无字的歌谣,神奇地从四面八方飘然而
展开详情

抗疫诗词(实用4篇)

诗词
抗疫诗词(1)等春天赵鑫等冬天的冰雪悄悄融化等厚重的云层渐渐消散等凛冽的寒风不再刺骨等暗淡的阳光开始耀眼我亲爱的孩子等到那时,我们就出发等房檐的雨水滴滴答答等沉睡的种子开始发芽等破茧的蝴蝶舒展双翅等鹅
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
暑期社会实践心得体会1000字 高考物理必考知识点总结归纳 海底两万里的读书笔记 高一物理学习复习方法 注意饮食卫生教案(合集6篇) 蒙娜丽莎之约教案(甄选9篇) 记叙文阅读及答案(汇总17篇) 古对今教案(推荐19篇) 中考满分作文 简短的幼儿故事(精编17篇) 高考地理复习资料 家庭教育经验材料 安全教育第一课教案(汇编15篇) 彩虹教案(精选15篇) 家庭教育活动方案 傅雷家书读书笔记500字 熊雄故居 珠江写景作文 有关初中生青春的作文600字 证券从业资格试题(通用6篇) 从三到万阅读理解题及答案 十个小矮人音乐教案(优选5篇) 高三跑步作文800字 高考满分英语作文 以今天真好为话题的小学生日记 苹果阅读答案(合集18篇) 一个馒头阅读题答案现代文 阳台上的安全教案(汇编17篇) 教资笔试,写作技巧指导 励志文章 高三历史专题复习资料 电力公司实习日记范文 余秋雨散文集(汇编12篇) 初一学生军训感想300字作文 陶行知文集 二年级英语重点35个句子 中考作文 有关大学转专业申请书 高一语文复习知识点 穷人课件(汇总16篇) 父亲节的话题作文700字九年级 高一演讲稿800字数 读《幸福是什么》有感 军训第三天心得体会 高中历史解题技巧及复习方法 助学征文范文(甄选3篇) 五十步笑百步 2022年春天话题作文500字 给领导的评语(精编16篇) 杨氏之子扩写 暑假社会实践活动心得 一次数学考试 小公民教案(合集5篇) 以紧张为话题的小学生日记 《我多想当一名画家》一年级作文 珍贵的礼物高一作文 大卫科波菲尔阅读笔记初一 日内瓦 实习报告评语怎么写 初中数学差怎么办 感动的故事100字(推荐6篇) 五一劳动节的名人名言(集合5篇) 2022清明节的小学作文怎么写 遇见秋天500字话题作文 六年级作文《爱的故事》 百分数知识点总结(优选3篇) 《岳飞传》读书笔记 七年级上册政治知识点归纳 球的反弹高度教学反思(汇集5篇) 定语从句的练习题(汇集5篇) 描写哥哥的作文怎么写 现代文阅读训练(合集15篇) 《爱的教育》读书笔记插图 学生考试不及格检讨书(优质15篇) 工程测量实习心得体会 二年级语文知识考点总结 实训教案(精编3篇) 睡前甜甜的故事(热门15篇) 笨狼的故事读后感(汇编19篇) 幼儿教师工作自我鉴定怎么写 丑小鸭课件(实用20篇) 工程造价专业实习生总结 2022年寒假读《林海雪原》有感 学高二生物习知识应学会什么 母亲节赞美母亲的诗歌朗诵十首 初中论语读书心得体会1000字 四年级有关语文知识考点归纳大全 三年综合实践活动教案(精品18篇) 散文作者(精编7篇) 感恩中邂逅550字六年级作文 10的分与合教学反思(优选12篇) 很难过的句子(汇编7篇) 我心目中的英雄征文(集锦4篇) 简单字谜大全(精选5篇) 幼儿教育教学计划(汇编11篇) 英语作文写作模板(合集19篇) 生活中常见的盐教学反思(集锦4篇) 等差数列教案(精选16篇) 五年级下册英语考试试卷分析与竞赛分析 高一想象作文800字 快乐王子读书笔记500字 郑元畅 高一化学重难点知识总结 让红领巾更加鲜艳作文600字 2022年高考改革方案_高考改革省份及改革内容表 成语的运用(集合13篇) 社区实践活动的心得体会范文 英文优美诗歌(优选19篇) 新教师实践研修心得体会 遇见阅读答案(汇总4篇) 高中数学解题技巧有哪些(精选6篇) 高中语文材料作文方法整理 我的成长之路普通话考试说话范文 高三数学教案总结 八十天环游地球读后感范文 关于美好时光的句子(通用3篇) 高中学习数学的有效方法大全 语音教学反思(集合15篇) 寒假社会实践心得体会 中秋节散文大全(汇总5篇) 百万英磅读书笔记800字 《人造皮肤》阅读答案 高等数学的学习方法必备 高一生物学习方法有哪些 关于交通安全知识 《金银岛》读书笔记 关于中国历史故事的成语 实用的中考话题作文300字 小学一年级有多重要 竟能决定孩子的未来 灰雀读后感优秀范文 《丢失的东西》阅读答案 拥有母爱作文九年级优秀范文_母亲节作文 高考备考辅导利用最短时间解决错题分享 高效英语学习方法汇总 怎样提高初三数学学习攻略 关于感恩的征文(集锦5篇) 幼儿科学领域教案(必备19篇) 2022年高考分数线预测,各省份分数线 教育教学座右铭 学生读书笔记 万圣节快乐 白说读后感800字范文 《昆虫记》读书笔记 小学五年级语文复习方法 初二下册政治重点 关于考试的作文 初二数学学习方法技巧整理 伤心的签名 以春节为话题的三年级作文 小学二年级日记:摘草莓 给爸爸买苹果阅读答案 高中英语高效学习方法 《城南旧事》读书笔记 高三历史考前知识点梳理 有关中考话题作文 大学专业面试自我介绍 《独享体罚之秘密》阅读答案 高考语文作文预测范文 关于读书的故事字(必备12篇) 小故事大道理读后感600字(热门5篇) 以梦想为话题的议论文(优选5篇) 高三政治主观题常见题型 真菌教案(精品3篇) 鼹鼠的月亮河读书笔记 先锋岗简要事迹材料 企业员工军训方案 武术操教学设计(精品3篇) 军训口号霸气押韵新生 鲁迅《祝福》读书笔记范文 举国上下众志成城抗击疫情的重大事件社会实践心得体会 哄女朋友睡觉的小故事(热门17篇) 笑猫日记读书心得 2022高三数学题整套 城市的标识教学反思(实用8篇) 德育工作者先进事迹材料 高二读后感范文整理 高二物理计算题答题中的常见技巧 中字成语(通用3篇) 祖父的园子读后感 《三杯茶》读书心得范文 猴头菇纯浆 家庭教育公开课观后感 天王星 小学生日记:我敬佩的一个人 高中数学学霸提分秘籍:必修五知识点总结 读书的励志名言(精选260句) 手术室护士实习个人小结 读懂感恩500字小学作文 关于秋雨的比喻句 假如给我三天光明800字读书笔记 熊猫美术教案(甄选16篇) 生命的力量600字范文 我的“长生果”读后感 以打台球为话题的小学作文 市场营销专业实习周记 海底两万里初三读书笔记范文 入学教育主题班会(汇编10篇) 黑板报 英语学习计划 小学生防溺水安全知识教育讲座稿