爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

雅思口语题库(推荐20篇)

雅思口语题库(推荐20篇)

A*** 23-03-30 题库

雅思口语题库(1)

雅思口语考试高分技巧一:提前准备适合自己的口语高分词汇

在备考的时候,准备一些常用的7分雅思词汇和雅思技巧,在适当的时候脱口而出,会给你的考试增光添色,同时要在考前的练习过程中,掌握好paraphrase的方法,因为在雅思考试的过程中,由于紧张或者是本身词汇的匮乏,在自己不会的单词上面会卡壳,而雅思口语是相对比较灵活的,在这种情况下,需要我们用其他的话去替代那个卡壳的点,这样你的雅思口语就会顺畅、自然。

雅思口语考试高分技巧二:灵活应对雅思口语考试中的话题

雅思考试中的话题有很多,疑难话题是大家拿到雅思口语满分的最大障碍,当你在雅思考试的时候,遇到的题目是从来没有见过的,或者是自己比较生疏的话题,需要你灵活转换,但是当你无法做到灵活转化的时候,那就需要说一个最容易而且最能说出内容的话题。

雅思口语考试高分技巧三:充分利用考试中笔记记录

雅思口语考试中的一张纸,就是第二部分开始的时候,考官会给你一张纸和一支笔,让你在思考的时候可以做一些笔记,有些考生觉得做笔记没什么意义,因为做完了之后,说的时候还是和笔记大相径庭,这说明考生在下面练习的时候没有很好的掌握通过看笔记说英语的习惯,因此在考场上才会觉得笔记没太大作用。

雅思口语考试高分技巧四:调节心理状态,不畏惧,不胆怯

雅思考试注重的是语言的应用性,因此在考场中的状态和心态对你的考试起到了举足轻重的作用,大部分的考生都没有参加过这样的口语考试,因此在考前对考试存在一种惧怕感,总是担心自己见到老外之后,可能会说的都会变成不会说的,这就是一种考试障碍,所以需要大家把自己的心态放平稳,一定要把雅思口语考试当成是一个和考官的谈话,是和一个陌生人的谈话,仅此而已。把自己想说的,能说的,全都表达出来。

雅思口语题库part2话题范文:a family member影响你的家人相关

雅思口语题库(2)

Describe a creative person that you

描述一个你崇拜的有创意的人。

You should say:

Who this person is

How do you know this person

What creative things this person likes to do

And explain why you admire this

视频参考文本

I would like to talk about a rising star, Antoine Griezmann, a French professional footballer who played in the 20XX Euro

我想说说一个后起之秀:安东尼·格里兹曼,在20XX年欧洲杯中,他是法国队的一名职业足球运动员。

He is not a tall player, yet he always runs pretty fast during the

他个子不高,但是在比赛中通常跑得很快。

Antoine Griezmann impressed me with his amazing performance on the pitch during this Euro

在这届欧洲杯中,安东尼·格里兹曼在球场上那令人惊叹的表现让我印象很深刻。

I would say he is a creative and exceptional player as he always scored unexpected andmiraculous

我想说他是一个有创造力以及(技术)非凡的球员,这是因为他经常出乎意料地进球,获得了精彩的得分。

He is really like a dancer on the

他在球场上就像一个舞蹈家。

Actually, he began his career at Real Sociedad, making his debut in

实际上,他的职业生涯开始于皇家社会队,在20XX年他作为球员初次亮相。

This year, Griezmann won the Golden Boot as the tournament's top scorer, with six goals and two assists in seven

然而在今年,安东尼·格里兹曼在七场比赛中,凭借六粒进球,两次助攻,以本次比赛得分最高的球员赢得了(本届欧洲杯的)金靴奖。

Also, in the semi-finals against Germany, he scored twice to lead France to their Championship

还有,在半决赛对战德国的比赛中,他梅开二度,帮助法国队(战胜德国队),进入决赛。

More importantly, he always appeared I find highly skilled players sometimeslack the mental strength to

更重要的是,他经常表现得很有自信。 我发现球技高超的球员有时候会缺乏强大的心理素质去赢得比赛。

But for Griezmann, it’s totally the People have also grown to respect him for his cool head and control of the

但是对于格里兹曼来说,这完全就是相反的。人们也开始因为他冷静的头脑以及控球技术崇拜起了他。

本期所用关键词

pitch做名词,表示球场; on the pitch 这个固定搭配的意思就是:在球场上

exceptional这个形容词表示unusually good, 相当于outstanding

miraculous表示completely unexpected, 这里形容出乎意料地进球

球场除了上面我们用到的pitch还可以用field这个词

debut这个词表示the first public appearance of a sports player 表示球员的初次亮相

tournament这个词表示锦标赛,联赛

two assists 这里的assist当名词,表示助攻

highly skilled players 技术高超的球员

lack 做动词 表示 缺乏

mental strength 强大的心理素质

雅思口语题库(3)

Describe a family member who has had an important influence in your

You should say:

Who the person is

How long you have known him /her

What qualities this person has

and explain why this person has had such an influence on

参考答案:

In my life, there are several persons in my family members who made unmatched contributions to help me go ahead and among them my father’s contribution is He is the person whom I love most in this world and I consider him to be a perfect human being with his uncompromised honesty, bravery and

I know my father from the very beginning of my life as he is the person who brought me in this From my childhood, he has raised me with his love, affection and He taught me about the world, people and He helped me on my education and has devoted his life to properly raise

My father is an exemplary person who has led an honest As a high ranking government officer, he had many chances to pile up the riches but he had always known what the right things to The basic of humanity and the importance of education were something he delivered to He is now a retired person and leads his serene and peaceful like with contentment and He was a brave person who never feared the rough power of the

As a father, I would say he has done everything humanly possible to raise me and my 3 other He spent his entire earning for our happiness and necessity while he went through I learned the true meaning of life and started achieving some of the qualities he The person who I am now is mostly because of my father's devotion and To me, he is an ideal person whom I often mimic and consider as my idle in my

Part 3 – Two-way discussion:

What type of people influence the young in your country?

Why it is important to have role models in our life?

Do you think the education system in your country influences young people’s behaviour?

What types of person (parents, teachers, friends ) are best to influence young people’s behaviour?

What do you think young people will be most influenced by it the future?

What influences social media like facebook has on young generation in your country?

雅思口语题库(4)

雅思口语考试高分技巧一:提前准备适合自己的口语高分词汇

在备考的时候,准备一些常用的7分雅思词汇和雅思技巧,在适当的时候脱口而出,会给你的考试增光添色,同时要在考前的练习过程中,掌握好paraphrase的方法,因为在雅思考试的过程中,由于紧张或者是本身词汇的匮乏,在自己不会的单词上面会卡壳,而雅思口语是相对比较灵活的,在这种情况下,需要我们用其他的话去替代那个卡壳的点,这样你的雅思口语就会顺畅、自然。

雅思口语考试高分技巧二:灵活应对雅思口语考试中的话题

雅思考试中的话题有很多,疑难话题是大家拿到雅思口语满分的最大障碍,当你在雅思考试的时候,遇到的题目是从来没有见过的,或者是自己比较生疏的话题,需要你灵活转换,但是当你无法做到灵活转化的时候,那就需要说一个最容易而且最能说出内容的话题。

雅思口语考试高分技巧三:充分利用考试中笔记记录

雅思口语考试中的一张纸,就是第二部分开始的时候,考官会给你一张纸和一支笔,让你在思考的时候可以做一些笔记,有些考生觉得做笔记没什么意义,因为做完了之后,说的时候还是和笔记大相径庭,这说明考生在下面练习的时候没有很好的掌握通过看笔记说英语的习惯,因此在考场上才会觉得笔记没太大作用。

雅思口语考试高分技巧四:调节心理状态,不畏惧,不胆怯

雅思考试注重的是语言的应用性,因此在考场中的状态和心态对你的考试起到了举足轻重的作用,大部分的考生都没有参加过这样的口语考试,因此在考前对考试存在一种惧怕感,总是担心自己见到老外之后,可能会说的都会变成不会说的,这就是一种考试障碍,所以需要大家把自己的心态放平稳,一定要把雅思口语考试当成是一个和考官的谈话,是和一个陌生人的谈话,仅此而已。把自己想说的,能说的,全都表达出来。

雅思口语题库part2话题范文:a family member影响你的家人相关

雅思口语题库(5)

Describe a useful thing you

You should say:

what you borrowed

who lent it to you and when

what kind of features this thing has

and explain why you think it is

It’s funny you should ask this question as I actually borrowed something very useful just last week, so it’s very fresh in my

I’ve been doing some in my apartment lately, I’m trying to do it up so that it looks a bit I wanted to put some new shelves up, but I didn’t have the right equipment, so I asked my friend Jack if I could borrow his electric I had lent him something a few weeks earlier, so he didn’t mind returning the

Even though on the surface it is just a drill it is extremely versatile and has more features than you might It comes with a wide range of attachments for drilling different sized holes or into different types of There are also attachments that turn it into a screwdriver or a sander, to sand down wood and give it a smooth

I’m so grateful he lent it to me, it would have been hard work to drill by hand and it saved me loads of time and I put the shelves up in no time and with minimal

I’ve always wanted to buy an electric drill, but have never gotten round to When you don’t need something it’s easy to put off buying it, but then you don’t have it when you do need it!

雅思口语题库(6)

Describe an invention that changed the world

You should say:

What the invention was

What it can do

How popular it is

Why it is an important invention

适用人群:全适用

主题:手机

故事线:手机是本世纪最伟大的科技发明之一。它深刻地改变了人们的生活。

The cellular phone is one of the greatest technological inventions of this It has changed people’s lives A large number of people use cell phones and get benefits in many This device is commonly known as mobile phones to many and almost everyone proudly owns at least a one of this This is a nice cue card topic and I feel lucky to have this on my

The use of cellular phone has become a part and parcel of people around the Earlier, people used to make communication through telephones (also known as landlines) but with the invention of cellular technology, they are using this one for its immense People can make phone calls for various purposes and it is cost effective The other important benefit is that they can make phone calls at any time of the day at any part of the Distance is no longer a barrier to Moreover, people can carry their mobile phone with them which is another important benefit of using this With the evolution and innovation of mobile phones, people use them for many other purposes which include playing games, making video calls, tracking cars, updating social profiles, uploading pictures, chatting with friends, using utility applications, watching videos and listening to the list of utility is quite

The most important benefit of a cellular phone is that it helps to make phone calls at a cheaper The call rates are attractive and people can choose the right subscriber for their Moreover, the cellular subscribers provide various types of offers for their People also get some attractive phone sets which look stunning than the old-model phones with large cables behind

The cellular phones are more important for the older people than the But in the present days, the younger people are also using cellular phones for their In fact, in this modern age, this is really impossible to do without a cellular So, people of all ages are using them and meeting their However, smartphones are more popular among the young generation while senior citizens mostly prefer features

雅思口语题库(7)

Describe a good piece of news you received before

you should say:

what this piece of news was

when and where you received it

How you reacted after receiving this piece of news

and explain why you think this was a good piece of news

解析:

题目要求描述一个之前你得到的好消息,要求阐述它的具体内容,什么时候在什么地方得知这个消息,你是如何反应的,并解释为什么它是个好消息。回答时必须涵盖细节。

The exciting news that I heard over the phone was the birth news of my My mother called me on my cell phone when I was away from my hometown and that’s one of the most exciting news I have ever got in my I was in the second year in my university and because of that I was away from One day my mother called and gave me this happy I had an exam ahead of me and after getting the news I was so happy and thrilled that I forgot everything and came to my hometown at that very night to see the newborn I have two sisters and I am the youngest son of my My sisters got married and soon she was pregnant and would have a

Having a baby at our home was a much-desired dream of ours and I often fantasised to have a beautiful baby at our So we were counting days for the baby to come to this At the last few days of my sister’s pregnancy, she became very ill and some complexities appeared as the doctors Naturally, we were very anxious for the mother and the baby who is yet to When I got the call from my mum that my sister has become the mother of a beautiful baby and both are fine, I was in one hand very happy and on the other hand relieved from the tension that I was going through for the last few

雅思口语题库(8)

主题:叔叔

故事线:我的叔叔在和别人交谈时,他是非常谦虚的。此外,他是个很好的倾听者。他从不打断别人。当我和他谈话时,总是感觉很好。

Well, the most courteous man I know is my uncle, who’s my father’s little We are pretty He’s only 10 years older than me and we always hang out He’s well educated, I mean, he just got his doctoral He’s been to a bunch of formal occasions, and he’s quite familiar with social

Here are some few examples:

Whenever he’s out with someone, he’s always properly I didn’t get why he would go through so much trouble to “impress” others, but he explained, the whole point was not to impress, but to show

And he’s super modest when talking to Besides, he’s a good He never cuts others It always feels good when I have a conversation with

And he’s extremely polite when interacting with waiters and taxi He would say thank you many times after he’s been

On top of that, he pays attention to small details in our daily life, like knocking on doors before entering a room, holding the door for others behind him, and holding the elevator when he sees someone rushing to the

So you see, he’s really a nice person, and he’s a good influence on Spending time with him has helped me become a better

高分口语语料

地道用词

Courteous = polite, especially in a way that shows respect此处就是为了替换一下polite,例如:

a courteous young man

The hotel staff are friendly and

Etiquette = the formal rules of correct or polite behavior in society or among members of a particular profession如果感觉记忆有难度的话,说social manners也

A good listener = somebody who you can rely on to listen with attention or sympathy就是我们常说的“很好的聆听者”。

Cut somebody/something off = to interrupt somebody and stop them from speaking,例如:

My explanation was cut off by loud

On top of that = also, additionally, (Wiktionary) 不过也有一种用法是强调用于列举一堆不好的事情的,例如The Free Dictionary给出的解释:in addition to the bad thing already mentioned,例如We missed the bus, and on top of that it started

高分句型:He’s been to a bunch of formal occasions, and he’s quite familiar with social

Whenever he’s out with someone, he’s always properly

On top of that, he pays attention to small details in our daily life, like knocking on doors before entering a room, holding the door for others behind him, and holding the elevator when he sees someone rushing to the

雅思口语题库(9)

Describe an achievement that you are proud of

You should say:

What it was

How it was made

What difficulties have you encountered during the process

Why you are proud of this achievement

雅思口语题库(10)

主题:最佳网站

故事线:创办的网站DailyStep在麦克米伦字典的“爱英语”奖中被提名为“最佳网站”,说一句戳心窝子的话,别人这么优秀还这么努力,你有什么资格偷懒呢?

One achievement that makes me really proud is that my website, DailyStep English, has been nominated for “Best Website 20XX” in the Macmillan Dictionary “Love English” This nomination is the result of a huge amount of really hard work in taking my original idea of learning English in simple steps, just one step per day, and turning it into an internationally successful e-learning tool, which is used around the world by many thousands of

Running DailyStep has been particularly difficult over the last year as we upgraded to a completely new website, built with different computer This was tough for me as I had to learn a lot about how websites work in order to communicate with a team of I had to learn to talk their language – the language of computers!

Another thing I take great pride in is that we are now recording all the dialogues in our audio lessons in American English as well as British The American actors we employ are taking great care to adapt the British language into natural American This means that my students can choose which accent to speak, and understand both accents, including the difference in vocabulary, especially idioms and phrasal The reason I am particularly proud of this aspect is that it makes the content of our lessons totally unique, and we and our American actors are constantly surprised at how different British and American English really are! It’s a matter of great pride for me that I have managed to make all this work, and it gives me a huge sense of However, the thing that makes me the most proud of all is the thought that so many people around the world have improved their English using my

This sample answer took around 2 minutes, which is the maximum time you need to speak without stopping in Part 2 of the IELTS speaking

高分口语语料

地道用词:nominate

a huge amount of

take great pride in

a huge sense of achievement

高分句型:The reason I am particularly proud of this aspect is that it makes the content of our lessons totally unique, and we and our American actors are constantly surprised at how different British and American English really are!

However, the thing that makes me the most proud of all is the thought that so many people around the world have improved their English using my

雅思口语题库(11)

主题:换个城市工作

故事线:搬到另一个地方去找一份新工作,我做的一项决定是,一旦我做出决定,就会对这个决定产生积极的影响。我认为这一举动让我重新获得了新生,让我踏上了一段新的冒险之旅。

雅思口语part2话题参考范文

I’ll talk you through what the decision was, when I took it and what the results Finally, I’ll explain why it was so important that it still impacts on me

The decision was whether or not I should relocate to a different part of the country to take up a new I had to make the decision about 6 years I had been self-employed for a while, but then there was a downturn in the economy and I stopped getting enough work to support I applied for a job in Sheffield, which was a city I didn’t know at all, and when I had first an interview, and then a job offer, I was faced with a big Should I leave my home and friends to start a new life in Sheffield for a promising job at a prestigious university; or should I stay where I was in my lovely house and familiar surroundings, and hope the work might pick up again in the future?

I thought a lot about the pros and cons; I cried a lot to be honest, as the thought of making a new start was really I’d be all on my own, and what if I didn’t make friends or couldn’t do the job well? However, ultimately it came down to I couldn’t live on fresh air, and this was a well-paid I also thought if I turned the work down, and then didn’t manage to pick up new contracts I’d always wonder ‘what if?’ or how might things have been different if I’d just been brave enough to ‘give it a go!’ I accepted the job and started to In less than three weeks I was renting a flat in a new city and turning up to work in a new office with new One resolution I made early on, was to be really positive about the decision once I’d made I’d join societies, say ‘yes’ to every social invitation, and really try to build a new life I wouldn’t ever look back!

The result of the decision? Well, I moved to a new city, and took a new It was hard at first, there was a lot to learn and sometimes it was lonely However, I’ve never regretted Sheffield is a lovely city near to beautiful I've rented an attic flat which has great views over the city in one direction and woodland in the I think this city must be one of the friendliest ones in the UK, people were incredibly welcoming to me as a newcomer, and there is always lots to I don’t have that job anymore, but I don’t regret taking it at I do sometimes miss my old house in Leamington where I used to live, but I don’t miss anything I think the move revitalised me and took me on a great new adventure, sometimes you do just have to take a bit of a risk in life to progress, this bit of risk taking worked for

So in conclusion, I think it was a big decision, but I made a good Of course, it was an important one as it changed everything for me, from where I lived and worked, to who my friends Honestly though, I think perhaps with decisions it matters less what you decide, and more that once you have made a decision you make the best of it, wherever it may take Sometimes the journey is speedy and smooth, sometimes it is rocky along the way, but whatever path we choose, it is what makes us the people we are – for better or worse!

雅思口语题库(12)

Event 事件

Describe something you enjoy doing after work or study

You should say:

What it is

Who you usually do it with

How long you usually spend doing this

And explain what you get from doing this

Describe a time that something made you

You should say:

What made you

Where you were when it happened

Who you were with

And explain why it made you

Describe a time you needed to used you

You should say:

What the situation was

Why you needed to use

What the difficulties were

And explain how you felt about

Describe a journey you would like to go on by car, motorbike or

You should say:

Where you would like to go

How you would like to go there

Who you would like to go with

And explain why you would like to go there by car, motorbike or

Describe a time you missed an

You should say:

When and where it happened

What the appointment was

What happened when you missed

And explain how you felt about missing the appointment

Describe a time when you were very

You should say:

When it was

What you had to during that

How you managed

And explain how you felt about being

Describe a special meal that you would like to

You should say:

Where you would like to have

Who you would like to have it

What you would like to

And explain how you would feel about the

Describe You did with a group of people

You should say:

What the activity was

When and where you did it

Who you were with

And explain how you felt about being part of this

Describe an important skill you learnt when you were a child

You should say:

What this skill was

When you learned it

How you learnt it

And explain why you think it was

Describe an occasion you got up extremely early

You should say:

When this happened

What you needed to do that day

Who you were with

And explain how you felt about getting up early that

Describe a piece of good news that you received

You should say:

What this news was

When and where you heard it

How you heard it

And explain why you think it was good news

Describe a situation that you got a little angry

You should say:

Where it happened

When it happened

Who you were with

And why you felt angry

Describe a mistake that you once made

You should say:

What the mistake was

When, where you made it

Who was with you

And how the mistake affected

Describe a happy family event when you were a child

You should say:

What the event was

What and where it happened

Who was with you

And explain why feel it was happy

Describe a special trip you would like to go on in the future

You should say:

Where this place is

Who you would like to go with

What would you do there

And explain why this would be a special

Describe a short trip that you disliked

You should say:

Where you went

Who you went with

What you did

And explain why you disliked this journey /trip

Describe a wedding you have been to

You should say :

Where it was

Who you went with

What you saw

And explain how you felt the wedding

Describe a situation ( or a time) when you helped someone

You should say:

What the situation was

Who the person was

How you helped them

And explain how you felt after helping them

Describe a method that helps save money

You should say:

What the method is

When you started to use it

How you knew it

And explain why it is

Describe a positive change in your life

You should say:

What the change was

When it happened

How it happened

And explain why it was a positive

雅思口语题库(13)

You should say:

When it happened

Where it happened

Who you were with

Why you felt happy by using your cellphone

主题:用手机寻找笔友

故事线:我很高兴用我的手机来检查我的邮箱,和一个陌生人分享我的快乐和烦恼。通过手机与陌生人取得联系,我感到很有魔力。

When it comes to the experience, the most impressive memory in my mind was happening in last

During the holiday, I stayed at home alone and I was so addicted into playing mobile phone, which sometimes can make me bored to One day, suddenly, I wanted to find a foreign pen pal on the It was a coincidence that it's the first time I knew the website called PenPal Then I used my phone to register an account by After that, I uploaded some personal information and my email Finishing, I started to browse others' home page in order to find more fascinating and excellent

I was attracted by a Belarus boy's introduction and his smile looks like an angel, and I saw that he can speak fluent English, Russian and I was so amazed by that he also had gift in playing musical I pressed the button and sent an email to him and asked him some questions about how to acquire more skills in a short It was so amazing that he replied me an hour later and he was so nice to answer all of my questions in a gentle I was touched by his behavior, I mean, I was a totally stranger to So it's just organically happening that we became pen

From that moment on, I was so delighted to use my mobile phone to check my mail It was quite a pleasure for me to share my happiness and troubles with a I felt so magical to get in touch with a stranger through my mobile

口语高分语料

地道用词:gift in

get in touch with

register an account by instinct

高分句型:During the holiday, I stayed at home alone and I was so addicted into playing mobile phone, which sometimes can make me bored to

It was a coincidence that it's the first time I knew the website called PenPal

So I pressed the button and sent an email to him and asked him some questions about how to acquire more skills in a short

It was so amazing that he replied me an hour later and he was so nice to answer all of my questions in a gentle

雅思口语题库(14)

雅思口语如何提高,很多人发现练习很久没有进步,不是自己不够勤奋,而是练习方法出了问题。如何学好雅思口语呢?其根本方法是:用考试真题训练英语口语表达能力!

首先看学什么东西最提高口语能力。考雅思,一定是从真题开始,何况雅思口语是唯一能够最接近真题题目的一项。雅思口语之所以能够流利表达,完全在于一个人的句型数量是多少,而积累口语句型的最好来源莫过于考试真题。因此,用考试真题来练习英语口语,不仅题做得对,同时还可以提高口语能力,真正意义上的一举两得!

再比如,雅思考试的一道口语真题“a member of your family you like most”,北京外国语大学高考保送生考试的一道真题“Which of your teachers do you like most? Why?”这些题目看似是考题,实则是口语练习的绝好素材,说白了就是用英语描述一个人。而多数同学也只会用“beautiful”、“handsome”、“kind”这样的词进行空洞地描述,素不知像“bushy eyebrows”(浓眉)、“reliable”(可靠)、“oversensitive”(敏感)这样的词语会让口语更加精准、真实和生动。毕竟好的口语并不是滔滔不绝,而是能够准确表达自我真实感受。

托福一道口语真题“Some people prefer having meals at home while others prefer eating out in places like Which do you prefer and explain ”则是一个典型的思辨式口语话题。在表明观点时,许多同学会说“I think”或“in my opinion”。但有更好的说法如“Frankly I think…”、“I mean…”等。表明肯定和否定未必就只有“yes”和“no”,还可以用“I’m with you on ”、“I’m not so sure ”来更好地表达。

因此,对于英语口语学习而言,高分高能是非常重要的,即用考试真题来练习自己的英语口语,不仅考试中能取得高分,同时在自己的英语口语能力方面也会相应的提高,毕竟,英语考试的真题几乎都源自于外国人日常表达的习惯用语。

雅思口语题库(15)

题目:What part do you enjoy most in your study? 翻译成中文就是:“你最喜欢你学习中的哪一个部分?”

题目分析:这个题目很容易被同学们误以为是喜欢哪一个科目。学习中的哪一个部分,并不是指某一个学习的科目。我们可以这样分一下,比如学习的作业环节、预习、复习、上课、讨论、实验等。比如你喜欢预习环节,因为预习后可以很轻松地听懂老师讲的东西,并且可以带着问题去学习;或者你喜欢讨论环节,因为同学们之间可以互相帮助,快速解决问题,同时还可以增进友谊。这样才是正确的审题。同学们可以任选一部分来展开回答。

Question: What part of your study do you enjoy most?

Sample answer:

We do loads of things in And I suppose the most enjoyable and pleasant part is group discussions, especially like in We have this sort of discussions normally in major subjects During communications with classmates about something difficult or important to comprehend, we can have a better understanding of what we are studying and our efficiency is largely Also, through frequent discussions in a group, we have become closer to each We do not only get academic benefits but also That’s why I think I love group

Key words:group discussion 小组讨论efficiency /??f??(?)nsi/ 效率frequent /?fri?kw(?)nt/ 经常的comprehend / k?mpr??h?nd/ 理解academic /ak??d?m?k/ 学术的

雅思口语题库(16)

Describe a person who is helpful to you in study or work

You should say:

Who the person is

What kind of person he/she is

How this person help you

Why do you think this person is helpful

Describe a person who is helpful in your study or

You should say:

Who the person is

What kind of person

How this person help you

Why do you think this person is helpful

参考范文:

The person I’d like to talk about is He helped me a lot when I was studying in the Both of us majored in Math, and he was also my

He was tall, hmm, around He did know he had some He joined the school team to play basketball as a I watched several matches he was in, and all of our classmates would root for He always got good

Though he’s awesome, in other aspects too, he's really humble, for he never showed off his skills no matter how good he was at I quite appreciated He had a good command of computer stuff, and to me, it saved my life at some Once I was staying up late for my graduation paper, but I don’t know why somehow my laptop just broke I mean, it suddenly turned off, and it must go wrong for I couldn’t start I was driven to What if I lost all my files, especially my paper? I have to finish it in a Tomorrow is the deadline to hand it I felt like it was a doomsday for Then, it dawned on me, Davy! Davy is a computer Maybe he can solve it! I couldn’t wait one more second and rang Thanks god, he answered the After listening to my “heartbroken” story, he said he would like to Then we decided to meet in the library at , the opening time of the With his efforts for almost two hours, my laptop could work The luckiest thing was all my files were Saying thank you, I grabbed my laptop and rushed back to my dorm to go Everything went well, and I handed in my paper in

We would always support each other whenever help is I think we are really good

若干高分词汇:

good samaritan spirit

lend a (helping)hand

offer to help

don't seem to help

help sb out

雅思口语题库(17)

题目:

you ever met a celebrity/superstar in real life?

is your favourite movie star?

international superstars popular in your country?

you want to be a superstar?

范文:

you ever met a celebrity/superstar in real life?

Yes, I have! But it was quite It was about three years ago, my friends and I went to the cinema for the latest When we were waiting outside, suddenly a sharp scream caught my Then I found that there was a large group of people holding posters in their hands and among them was a famous That is how I met a celebrity

is your favourite movie star?

I think Tom Cruise is probably the movie star who can attract my attention His appearance and acting skills are the most appealing things to In the movie series Mission: Impossible, his excellent performance really impressed By the way, his latest movie also made me more respectful to him because he did lots of extremely difficult movements although he is almost 60-

international superstars popular in your country?

I suppose As more and more international movies and TV programs are being introduced into Chinese market, we have more exposure to foreign superstars so undoubtedly, they are gaining popularity in Most of my friends are passionate about some international celebrities like Bean, Nicole Kidman and of course, my favorite actor Tom

you want to be a superstar?

Definitely no! Being a celebrity means that I might lose my privacy and I really detest the feeling of being stared by the And it is very likely that I would be criticized by some people who know me only from the distorted reports in the attention-grabbing Although being famous can bring a large amount of money, I still don't want to sacrifice my personal

雅思口语题库(18)

题目:

Describe a food made from the region you come from

You should say:

What it is

Where you can get the food

Who will buy the food

And explain why people like the food

范文:

上海的小笼包在全中国都非常出名。你可以在几乎任何一家上海菜餐厅吃到上海小笼包。很多上海本地人,特别是老一辈的人,都很喜欢下班之后买一笼小笼包,回家与家人分享。小笼包的外形精美而有特色,味道鲜美,而且承载了许多上海人的记忆,所以一直非常受欢迎。所以,每次有外国的朋友来拜访我的时 候,我都会带他们去家楼下的小笼包店,去品尝最正宗的上海味道,一起分享我与小笼包的美好记忆和故事。

Whenever anyone talks about the most famous food in my hometown, Shanghai, I think Shanghai's Xiaolongbao is one of the most famous dishes in The preparationprocess of Xiaolongbao is very Normally, the filling is made from pork leg, and the chefuses chicken soup and pork skin to make the meat jelly-like(猪腿肉为馅料,鸡汤,猪皮做成了肉冻).After steaming, the Xiaolongbao looks crystal clear(晶莹剔透). If you take a bite, you can taste theextremely delicious The soup is what differentiates it from normal buns (Baozi). You can findShanghai Xiaolongbao at almost any Shanghai My best recommendation are the localfood When you come to Shanghai for the first time, I highly reccommend you visitNanxiang Xiaolongbao restaurant because they have the most famous Xiaolongbao in the Many local Shanghainese, especially those of the older generation, like to buy Xiaolongbaotake-out and share it with their families after The Xiaolongbao not only has a beautiful anddistinctive look, but is also delicious, carrying the memories of many Shanghainese, so it hasalways been very Everytime, I see Xiaolongbao, it reminds me of the good old timeswhen(提醒我过去的美好时光) my mother brought home a lot of snacks and dinner after work as wellas the warm-hearted family I will always take my foreign friends to the Xiaolongbao placenear my home to taste the original flavor of Shanghai(上海的原汁原味), and, to share my storiesand memories of

雅思口语题库(19)

题目:

Describe a situation when you celebrated your achievement

You should say:

What you did

When you celebrated it

Who you celebrated it with

And how you felt about it

范文:

上学期我完成了一个期末小组报告,我和我的组员花了两个月的时间,最后我们以优异的成绩获得了年级总评第一。在报告发表日结束的当天晚上我和我的组员们就决定去庆祝一番。我们包了一个通宵的KTV包厢,又叫了很多烧烤炸鸡等很多外卖。唱累了就吃点东西,吃饱了继续唱,就这样持续了整个晚上。我很开心,因为准备报告期间我们压力一直很大,这种努力过后可以看到的成果让我觉得很有成就感。

Well for this topic I would like to share how I celebrated after finishing my final group report As this report was a significant fraction(决定性的部分) of our academic year GPA, myteam member and I went all out(倾尽全力) on this Starting from the initial data collection,we spent two months brainstorming, extending research orientation and setting up multi-angledata Eventually, sure enough, “Hard work pays (付出得到回报)” We won the first?grade with excellent To celebrate our achievement, right after the presentation finished wemade a prompt decision to book an overnight KTV box, and of course, with skewers(烤物), friedchicken and beers Boys sat behind and swallowed the meat down(狼吞虎咽) while girlsjust grabbed a bite and started to In a word, everyone was immersed in the rotation ofdrinking, eating and singing, which lasted all Although waves of drowsiness ran over andover(一阵阵的困意来袭), nobody left early and we all stayed out until all hours(撑到…结束). I feltrelieved and thrilled at that As you know, we were kept under great pressure during thepreparation Therefore, when the result turned good, it fulfilled my sense of achievementto a large But on the other hand, to tell the truth, that night’s singing was really went into a trance(昏睡) throughout the afternoon the next day, I never want to do that

雅思口语题库(20)

题目:

Describe the happiest day you had

You should say:

Where you were

Who you were with

What you did

And explain why you think it was the happiest day

范文:

最开心的一天要数去年我妈妈的生日了。那天我们在家里给妈妈过生日。我们一家三口还邀请了小姨一 家。我和爸爸提前采购好了食材,亲自下厨为妈妈做了一桌拿手菜。妈妈在朋友圈写到:幸福如此简单。 能让妈妈幸福就是我最大的快乐,那一刻让我觉得很满足很幸福。

When it comes to(说起) the happiest day, I can't help thinking about my mother's birthday last was such a coincidence that(强调句) my mother's birthday fell exactly on Mother's So myfather and I decided that we should do something extra special on this memorable(值得纪念的) come up with(提出) several ideas, we finally made up our mind to cook at home for We also invited my aunt and her family to join My father and I went to buy some freshfruits and vegetables the day before, and then we searched for recipes on the Havingdone all the preparations, we got started and as expected we were quite busy rushing from one toanother(手忙脚乱), hurried but We sat around the table, sang birthday songs and talkedover relishing(享用) the special I noticed that tears brimmed(热泪盈眶) in my mother’s after dinner, she posted a picture of my family on her Wechat moment, a social app, andalso cited a sentence that said: ‘Happiness is just like this moment’. I was almost moved to tearswhen I saw Bringing happiness to my mother made me truly satisfied and I would be morethan happy to do anything that would make us I will never forget that day because itbrought me real

相关推荐

大学英语作文

英语
Directions:Forthispart,youareallowed30minutestowriteacompositiononthetopicExtravagantSpendingonColle
展开详情

寒假社会实践心得体会

实践心得
转眼到了大二结束的八月。和往年一样,火辣的阳光,城市里压抑的空气让人沉闷太久。在校团委的关怀指导下,8月17日,社会实践队的同学们顺利抵达实践地——xxxx。在这里,有空旷的田野,任心飞翔;在这里,有
展开详情

高中生社会实践心得体会

实践心得
作为一名高中学生,暑假期间我对自己的学习也是非常上心的,我能够清楚的了解到自己缺乏什么样的锻炼,过去的一段时间当红中我也对自己很有信心,暑假期间我是去做了服务员,在酒店兼职,从来没有过这样的经历,虽然
展开详情

《雅鲁藏布大峡谷》读后感优秀范文

五年级语文
我怀着好奇的心情翻开了《雅鲁藏布大峡谷》这篇课文。读着读着,眼前仿佛出现了一幅无与伦比的画卷。看!浩浩荡荡的雅鲁藏布江自西而来,突然来了个马蹄形的大拐弯,向南奔腾而去.向导讲的一个美丽传说.更给这里增
展开详情

彩虹诗歌(汇集18篇)

诗歌
彩虹诗歌(1)五月如期的小雨终于汇聚成邂逅的原因你似乎悸动的心率我木纳如知了的短笛像每一场生命舞剧都假装平凡又透露着痕迹都暗自窃喜与确信那个人一定能听懂我的旋律简单如永远抓不住的娃娃机那青春却擅长思绪
展开详情

描写送别诗句(实用6篇)

诗句
描写送别诗句(1)描写送别场面的诗句1、远芳侵古道,晴翠接荒城。又送王孙去,萋萋满别情。2、一瓢浊酒尽余欢,今宵别梦寒。3、渭城朝雨悒轻尘,客舍青青柳色新。劝君更尽一杯酒,西出阳关无故人。4、晚风拂柳
展开详情

描写立夏的诗句(集锦6篇)

诗句
描写立夏的诗句(1)1)日长睡起无情思,闲看儿童捉柳花。——杨万里《闲居初夏午睡起》2)首夏犹清和,芳草亦未歇。——谢灵运《游赤石进帆海》3)芳菲歇去何须恨,夏木阴阴正可人。——秦观《三月晦日偶题》4
展开详情

百分数的应用题及答案

试题
一、天君第一周读书160页,比第二周少读20%,而第三周比第二周多读10%,问天君第三周读书多少页?解:设天天君第二周读书的页数为"1",则第三周读了1+10%,第一周读了1-20%,而实际上第一周读
展开详情

s版小升初语文必背特殊称谓与官职升降

六年级语文
语文是一门充满思想、充满人文精神、充满智慧的学科。在新课改的大背景中,学生的自主学习,培养学生的创新能力,已成为教师关注的热点,讨论、交流、探究等学习方式已成为课堂的主流。我在语文课堂教学中,力求做到
展开详情

考研数学考高分的要点

考研
1)吃透考试大纲要求,准确进行复习定位。通过分析大纲,考试在复习中要突出重点,同时紧紧抓住考试热点。2)重视基础,重视和加深对基础概念,基本定理和基本方向的复习和理解,打好基础。数学是一门演绎的科学,
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
捉迷藏三年级作文 部编版五年级语文重要知识点梳理 狼图腾读书心得800字范文 年终领导评语(合集18篇) 七年级英语教师个人工作计划 骆驼祥子读书笔记 致敬护士队伍携手战胜疫情主题演讲稿 小学四年级下册语文试卷及答案 描写意境的句子(精编6篇) 高一物理学习技巧总结 实用的期中考试的作文300字 高中物理的学习方法与技巧 新疆大盘鸡 最新社会实践心得体会 2022年如何写关于清明节的作文 期中考试的作文300字 初中语文有效的学习方法和技巧(热门6篇) 读曹雪芹红楼梦有感范文 道路交通安全知识 骆驼祥子读后感 摩崖石刻 致敬护士队伍携手战胜疫情演讲稿 初中语文阅读理解解题技巧(推荐17篇) 一年级语文重要知识点总结 《大野地》阅读答案 英语专业英语自我介绍 关于农事的谚语(推荐14篇) 小学六年级看风景日记550字 综合素质答案(热门4篇) 20以内的退位减法教学反思(热门20篇) 基督山伯爵读书心得感悟 农村劳动实践活动心得体会 狼图腾读后感范文 有关于期中考试总结(汇总5篇) 序数教案(集锦16篇) 幼儿园优秀教师先进事迹材料 读书真好500字初中作文 以需要留白为题的议论文范文 鲁班故事(优选4篇) 《狼图腾》读书笔记500字 高一英语作文关于网课 考试的心情作文 通分说课稿(推荐8篇) 元宵节猜灯谜简单(汇集13篇) 藏羚羊的跪拜读后感范文 语文《动物游戏之谜》教案大全 在山的那边读后感范文 繁星春水读书笔记 幼儿园教育笔记 语文一年级上册寒假作业答案知识点 读书笔记城南旧事 高中历史考试必备知识点总结 一年孩子做数学又慢又错怎么办? 古代名言名句 有关成功的名人名言 天真妈妈读书笔记300字 剧本 高考地理必考重点知识 高中化学告别差生的七大策略 平分生命教学反思(精品18篇) 外出春游踏青注意事项 过家家教案(汇集8篇) 关于骑鹅旅行记的读书笔记 好玩的飞盘教案(热门5篇) 关于环境保护的英语作文(汇总3篇) 2022描写夏天的句子 描写动作的优美句子(优质7篇) 考研英语复试自我介绍 教师节的慰问 五年级下册期末考试作文 工程部安全教育实践活动心得体会 鲁迅故乡读书笔记范文 寒假读《草房子》有感范文 世界名著爱的教育读书心得300字 初中物理公式大全,必背公式 人物描写美文摘抄(集合3篇) 幼儿心理学教案(甄选6篇) 幼儿艺术领域教案(推荐19篇) 高一英语课本基础知识点 四年级英语复习计划 体育考试作文 英语师范生的实习心得 我的好朋友教学反思(精编7篇) 有理数乘方教学反思(优质19篇) 精彩美文摘抄(优质5篇) 5分钟大学英语演讲稿范文 大学生先进优秀事迹材料 数学核心素养在教学中如何落实 我的牙齿教案(精品7篇) 积极向上的诗歌(汇总6篇) 读查理九世有感范文 工地实习报告800字 有关拥有青春的初中生作文900字 八十天环游地球读书心得800字范文 经典的爱情诗句大全 历史成语故事 商朝历史人物故事 告别8月迎接9月的句子(精品5篇) 考试的作文 告别550字七年级作文 北京的春节教学反思(推荐19篇) 外国神话故事(通用8篇) 安徒生童话读书心得体会 2022高考倒计时理科逆袭方法 同心成语(热门16篇) 四年级数学学习方法 心里暖暖的句子(汇编3篇) 成长的蜕变为题500字初中作文 坚持的故事作文 八十天环游地球读书心得体会 关于劳动的名人名言 做真实的自己作文初中范文 《堂吉诃德》读书笔记 物流专业毕业生实习周记总结 唯美情话句子(推荐8篇) 心态决定命运读书笔记 高三语文《蜀道难》教案大全 药店实习工作周记 雨水谚语(精选15篇) 高一数学学习方法 体育备课教案(集合15篇) 描写春天的优秀文章800字 改变的故事(集合15篇) 小数的意义课后练习题 小学六年级作文美丽的家乡 小王子读书笔记350字 关于谐音的歇后语 七年级上册语文寓言四则 《小葱青青》阅读答案 高一边城读后感800字范文 高三生物大题高分技巧 考试风波作文 关于临近中考作文 猜谜语动物(通用3篇) 银行暑期实践心得 郁金香散文(精编4篇) 考试优秀作文 有关消防安全知识顺口溜 努力发奋座右铭 2022年淘气包马小跳读后感范文500字 大学生军训的意义作文 家庭教育活动观后感 长歌行教学反思(通用8篇) 高级会计师考试试题(优质11篇) 高一政治期末考试试题以及答案解析 关爱的中考作文 英语学习随笔 挪威的森林读后感读书心得体会800字 让生命充满爱!!! 初中宾语从句练习题 实践基地心得体会 英语学习复习计划 五年级语文上册知识点 小学语文四年级文学常识总结归纳 《神奇小木屋》读后感一年级 海底世界的教学反思(集锦20篇) 古希腊神话故事读后感(汇总10篇) 年三十夜的爆竹阅读答案(合集5篇) 喧闹与安静500字议论文 关于四年级下数学练习题 陕西地理信息局自然资源监测探索之路,科技创新成果通过验收! 平行四边形的教案(实用16篇) 明朝那些事读书笔记500字 优美句子摘抄20字(集合8篇) 落花生说课稿范文(精选17篇) 《小飞侠彼得.潘》读书笔记 英语音标课件(集锦8篇) 初中生开学军训优秀作文800字 初中论语读书心得 大自然的现象风阅读答案 教师节感言 历史故事汇集 高考备考动员会领导演讲稿 初三数学上册课本知识点总结 初一至初三所有重难点分析 高中政治关于国家国际问题的答题技巧(优质4篇) 九年级上册数学知识点 给予树读后感400字范文 海上的日出教学反思(集合16篇) 高中化学必修一重要知识点 鲁提辖拳打镇关西教案(推荐5篇) 寒假读读怀念母亲有感 高二期末考试作文(优质17篇) 注册会计师求职信模板 诚实守信的名人名言 2022青海高考英语作文题目预测及范文 大自然向人类传授灵感阅读答案 2022高三语文提分技巧大全 2022年五一劳动节演讲稿 杨志卖刀读书笔记 高二作文文明话题800字 新版二年级语文下册知识点总结 新疆葡萄沟旅游作文 十年树木;百年树人 高考数学创新题型思维方法归纳 幼儿老师读书笔记 《飘》阅读笔记 亲情永不下岗600字精彩作文 汤姆叔叔的小屋读书心得感悟范文 大狮子和小老鼠教案(汇总10篇)