爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语作文60(优选13篇)

英语作文60(优选13篇)

曼*** 23-04-15 英语作文

英语作文60(1)

I have a best friend, we know each other when we are five years old, now we talk about But sometimes we will have the argument, none of us want to give in We make a deal that the next day we will meet in a place every time, so we become good I cherish our friendship so

我有一个最好的朋友,我们彼此认识的时候是在我们五岁的时候,现在我们无所不谈。但有时我们会有争吵,谁也不想先屈服。我们达成协议,第二天我们会在一个地方见面,这样我们再次和好。我珍惜我们的友谊。

英语作文60(2)

I am a shy girl, when there is activity in my class, I will run away from it and try to be But in my heart, I want to be noticed and show my My friend encourages me to take part in the activity, she helps me to finish the last, I become more and more confident and get along with I am so thankful to her for finding my

我是一个害羞的女孩,班上有活动的时候,我会逃离,让自己成为隐形人。但在我的心里,我想要得到关注,并展示我的才华。我的朋友鼓励我参加活动,她帮助我完成任务。最后,我变得越来越自信,与他人相处得也很愉快。我很感谢她帮助我找到了自信。

英语作文60(3)

First time to take a plane

During the summer holidays, I visit to Shanghai with my We took a plane It was my first time to take a I was excited but I was excited because I never took a plane before and I was looking forward to Flying in the high sky is really I was nerves because some people said that it would be dizzy when the plane takes off and However, the whole journey on the plane was so It was a happy

英语作文60(4)

I have a She is daughter of my uncle, a good friend of my I have a good relationship with my

She is six months older than We are in the same We don't meet each other often, but we often make telephone calls or chat in the

She works very hard in her study and she does well in all her

Besides, she is tall and looks Her classmates and friends like to be with I am so happy to have such a great

英语作文60(5)

I am a middle school student .I have many lessons ,i like English ,because it's i don't like math ,because it's very difficult ,There are many theater in my nigeborhood ,I like Green theater,it's very cheap there .About clothing store i like Bob's clothing store they have friendly service ,and i don't like Jack's clothing store .Because it's

This are what I like and don't like

英语作文60(6)

I'm sure you know the song Happy Birthday' . You must sing this song to your family and your friends many times on their birthdays every But do you know who wrote this song? And who was it written for?

More than one hundred years ago, two of archibald Hill's aunts, Miss Patty Hill and Miss Mildred Hill were both kindergarten teachers They loved children very much and wrote many beautiful songs for the One of them was the well-known song "Good Morning to You". This song was very popular at that time among kindergarten children, but many grown-ups didn't know A few year later, little Archibald was Miss Patty Hill sang the song "Happy birthday"to the melody of "Good Morning to You" to her little

Miss Patty Hill and her sister never thought that song would become so popular, but it really

People all over the world like the

英语作文60(7)

Learn to smile(Don’t forget to smile)

Smiling is an attitude toward our life,there may be some unpleasant example,you fail in an exam;or another time,you are misunderstood by your unpleasant things may make you feel what will you do?Why not learn to smile?Smiling to yourself can bring back your ,the greatest enemy is yourself;that’s to say,sometimes,you are beaten by should also learn to smile to will help us get closer to is the most widely understood

英语作文60(8)

My Birthday

I have a wonderful time on my birthday every I will never forget my tenth that evening,my friends came to my had a big ,my mother put a big cake with ten candles,some fruit and drinks on the made a silent friends said“Happy Birthday”to gave me some nice presents,such as a basketball,flowers and my favorite sang,danced and played thanked them very much for their also thanked those who helped me and took good care of me,especially my felt I was the happiest boy in the

英语作文60(9)

It was the second day of our winter I felt I felt I’m I had a lot of time to do things I My parents are in So I live alone but I don’t feel But I didn’t do something I stayed at home and watched Oh! I wrote an English daily It was my Today, I have slept for 14 I thought I was very It was time for I must go! I am very

英语作文60(10)

I like to travel to different places, I can see the beautiful scenery and get to know the different My friends and I always travel together, we make many plans in But the plans will always be interrupted by all kinds of unexpected incidents, like the bad weather, the holiday being cancelled, so we have to spend another time to wait for the Traveling alone can ignore these problems, I can go to travel whenever I want, I just need to pick up my backpack, and then buy the It is so free, I don’t have to wait for others, I can go to the places I want Traveling alone is

英语作文60(11)

I have a good Her name is She is 12 years telephone number is _ Her birthday is March She is good at English and often plays the She likes reading books and listening to the Because she think they’re I think she is a nice We often help each We are good

英语作文60(12)

Still the weather is too hot to kick, I go out, right away by this sinister sun, be a hot, hurriedly seek a tree, hide in here, can't, have to brother home, thought, I walked down this cool and then continue, but by the roadside scenery is pretty good, a piece of green, likeable, also from time to time the wind kept blowing, I tired heart slowly

英语作文60(13)

A School Trip to the Zoo Yesterday was a fine school took a trip to the went there by got there at 8:30 in the were many people in the of my classmates watched the monkeys,some watched the elephants,some watched the took manmy all had a great

10篇60字八年级英语作文相关

相关推荐