爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

历年六级作文范文(推荐15篇)

历年六级作文范文(推荐15篇)

思*** 23-04-15 范文

历年六级作文范文(1)

1996年1月?

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the title: Why I Take the College English Test Band 6. Your composition should be based on the outline given in Chinese below and should not be less than 120

words:?

1. 有人认为没有必要参加大学英语六级考试(简称CET?6);?

2. 我参加CET?6考试的理由。?

Sample Composition?

Why I Take the College English Test Band 6?

Some people think it unnecessary to take the college English Test Band 6 (CET?6). One reason is that in most schools, it is compulsory to pass CET?4 but optional to pass CET?6. Another reason is that they think CET?6 is simply beyond their ability. And besides, they think CET?6 isn?t playing an important role in their job?hunting at present.?

I, however, have decided to take and pass CET?6. First of all, I like the challenge. My desire to pass CET?6 can motivate me to study English harder and further and to prove that I have the ability to learn English well. Secondly, English is one of my major interests. Finally, English is of great use for my further study and future work. If I stopped my English study so soon, I could not expect my English to be well connected with my graduate studies and future job. In one word, taking CET?6 brings me nothing but good.

历年六级作文范文(2)

1995年1月?

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic My View on the Negative Effects of Some Advertisements. You should write at least 120 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:?

1. 现在有些不良的.商业广告。?

2. 这些广告的副作用和危害性。?

3. 我对这些广告的态度。?

Sample Composition?

My View on the Negative Effects of Some Advertisements?

Advertisements are getting their way into people?s life. People need advertisements in their daily life because they need to be directed among such an abundant world of commodities. However, not all the commercial advertisements are decent, some of them function as nothing but a liar. They praise the quality or the effects of some products up to the sky, but what they say are actually lies.

There are some advertisements using vulgar words for propaganda. Even some sensational advertisements are gaining their ground now.?

The negative effects of such advertisements are obvious. A lot of people had their money taken away because they were attracted by those beautiful words and bought useless rubbish home. Those vulgar advertisements spread a kind of money?worship and some other unhealthy ideas around us. That is dangerous for people?s soul. Furthermore, those sensational bad advertisements have brought harm to

the growth of our children.?

I intensely dislike those unhealthy commercial advertisements. I sincerely wish our government would take some measures to

历年六级作文范文(3)

1999年1月?

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Don?t Hesitate to Say “No”. You should write at least 120 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:

?

1. 别人请求帮助时,在什么情况下我们会说“不”。?

2. 为什么有些人在该说“不”的.时候不说“不”。?

3. 该说:“不”时不说“不”的坏处。?

Sample Composition?

Don?t Hesitate to Say “No”?

There is an old Chinese saying, “Happiness lies in helping others”, which teaches us to help others in all events. But I do believe that we should say “No” when necessary. For example, I won?t hesitate to refuse to help others cheating. We also shouldn't help those whose requests will do harm to themselves and to

the society.?

Why do some people hesitate to say “no” when the occasion requires to be so? One reason is that they are afraid of being regarded as selfish. They always hope that everyone will like them and think of them as friendly. Another reason is that they don?t care to say “No”. The third reason is that those who ask for

help may take revenge if refused. As a result, the people who are afraid of it will always be ready to help them.?

I know exactly who really needs my help and I will be bold enough to refuse any unreasonable request. Because if I yield, what I do will do harm to him and the society and my behavior will also encourage him to push for even more unreasonable offer. For the sake of others I will try my best to help people and refuse when necessary.

历年六级作文范文(4)

1998年1月?

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic My View on Fake Commodities. You should write at least 120 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:

?

1. 假冒伪劣商品的危害?

2. 怎样杜绝假冒伪劣商品?

Sample Composition?

My View on Fake Commodities?

Fake commodities are disastrous for a society. The disasters they have brought are so many that I can only name a few here. First, the normal economic order is greatly destroyed. Commodities of famous brands and high quality pile up in stores unsold while poor goods are everywhere in markets. Second, fair competition between businessmen falls victim to fake commodities. Good commodities can not beat poor ones because of the latter?s low cost and low prices. To make things worse, fake commodities bring great loss to people. For example, we often hear that farmers toil and sweat for a year without harvesting anything owing to false seeds or poor fertilizer. Some people even die thanks to the fake wine, or poisonous food. The worst of all, the society is severely polluted by the mad desire for money.?

We must put an end to fake commodities by all means. First of all, we should strengthen our laws. Laws must punish anyone who produces or sells fake commodities, besides compensating for all the losses caused by them as well. Another thing we should do is to launch a long and wide anti?fake?commodities campaign.

Everyone should keep an eye on fake commodities and refuse to buy or use fake commodities. Once being cheated, the b

历年六级作文范文(5)

1997年6月?

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic My View on Job?hopping. You should write at least 120 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:

?

1. 有人始终从事一种工作,因为… 如:喜欢工作稳定,不愿接受新的`培训等。?

2. 有人经常更换工作,因为… 如:不喜欢目前工作,喜欢挑战等。?

3. 我的看法。?

Sample Composition?

My View on Job?hopping?

Job?hopping is almost becoming a fashion in China now. However, there are still quite a few people devoting themselves to one job in their whole lives. They like the stable pace of their work instead of changing their life style frequently. They think it?s not easy to find a new job, not to mention to keep it. They think it?s a kind of loyalty to their working units. They don't want to accept

the would?be fact that they will have to spend much time retraining once they change their jobs.?

On the contrary, some people like to change their jobs frequently, because

they think when one job is not to their liking, the best way is to try to find another one, which will interest them.?

Another possible reason is that they want to be challenged in a totally new field.Since the rapid economic growth is accelerating the process of personnel circulation, it?s becoming a common phenomenon for people to job?hop. However, changing job too often may bring some or even great loss to the company or factory they are working for, and sometimes even to themselves. Therefore, one should be well conscious of

历年六级作文范文(6)

1996年6月?

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition based on the graph below. The suggested TITLE is: Health Gains in Developing Countries. You should write at least 120 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:?

1. 以下图(图略)为依据描述发展中国家的平均寿命(life expectancy) 和婴儿死亡率(infant morality)的.变化情况。?

2. 说明引起变化的各种原因。?

Sample Composition?

Health Gains in Developing Countries?

From the numbers given above, we can find that in the past 30 years, the life expectancy has risen while the infant morality has declined in developing countries. In 1960, the life expectancy was only 40, but in 1990, it reached to 60. At the same time, the infant morality decreased from 20% in 1960 to 10% in 1990.We should say that this is a miracle the developing countries made on their way to improve people?s health. The creating of this miracle may owe to the following reasons. The first reason is that the development of these countries? economy enables the governments to invest more money to take care of people?s health. The second reason is that  more and more new drugs and advanced medical instruments were produced, a lot of incurable diseases could be easily controlled under modern technology. The third reason lies in the wide?spread of education, by receiving more education, people in the developing countries find a lot of scientific ways to keep themselves strong and healthy.?

We believe that as the development of the whole world, people in the developing countries will become more and more h

历年六级作文范文(7)

2002年12月?

Directions:For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic It Pays to Be Honest. You should write at least 150 words according to the outline given below in Chinese:

?

1.当前社会上存在许多不诚实的现象?

2.诚实利人利己,做人应该诚实?

Sample Writing:?

It Pays to Be Honest?

From the mass media and also with our own eyes, we know much dishonest behaviour existed in our society. For example, businessmen sell fake products to cheat their customers; students copy other one's homework or download illicit paper from Internet to cheat their teachers; and even worse, there are medical person produce fake medicine harming the patients. Seeing our society is filled with so many dishonest phenomena, I can't help asking myself what's wrong with us ?  ?

When we were very young we were taught the importance of being honest. I am sure everyone must still remember that story “wolf is coming”. In the story the child kept cheating other people that wolf was coming, but when the wolf really came, nobody trusted his words and he finally suffered his own dishonesty. Also we have heard many stories that people benefit from their virtues of honesty. ?

So since we have already known being honest benefit both ourselves and other people, why many of us are still dishonest? I hope everyone to bear in mind that being honest is the basic quality of human being and then we won't be afraid of any “wolf”.

历年六级作文范文(8)

2001年6月?

Directions:  For this part, your are allowed 30 minutes to write a letter. Suppose you are Zhang Ying. Write a letter to Xiao Wang, a schoolmate of yours who is going to visit you during the week?long holiday. You should write at least 120 words according to the suggestions given below in Chinese.?

①表示欢迎?

②提出对度假安排的.建议?

③提醒应注意的事项。?

Sample Composition?

A letter to a Schoolmate?

June 23, 2001?

Dear Xiao Wang,?

I’m very glad that you will come to my home. For the moment, everything is well prepared here and my parents and I are looking farward to the day you come. Do phone me before you make your trip and tell me which train you are to take. I’ll meet you at the station.?

As you know, Shanghai is a large city and there are lots of places worth visiting. But I think one week’s time is enough. So in the first three days I’d like to show you around the city. We’ll go to some bussiness zones such as Nanjing Road and Xujiahui. I’ll take you to some famous parks as well. During the rest time,

I plan to visit some beautiful small villages around shanghai. You needn’t bother t

历年六级作文范文(9)

2002年6月?

Directions:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Student Use of Computers.You should write at least 150 words,and base your composition on the chart and the outline given below:?

?

1.上图(图略)所示为1990年、1995年、2000年某校大学生使用计算机的情况,请描述其变化;?

2.请说明发生这些变化的.原因(可从计算机的用途、价格或社会发展等方面加以说明);?

3.你认为目前大学生在计算机使用中有什么困难或问题。?

Sample Composition?

Student Use of Computers?

Students tend to use computers more and more nowadays. Reading this chart,we can find that the average number of hours a students spends on the computer per week has increased sharply.In 1990,it had less than 2 hours;and in 1995,it increased to almost 4 hours,and in 2000,the number soared to 20 hours.?

Obviously computers are becoming more and more popular.There are several reasons for this.First,computers facilitate us in more aspects of life.Also,the fast developments of the Internet enlarges our demands for using computers.We can easily contact with friends in remote places through the Internet. Besides,the prices of computers are getting lower and lower,which enables more students to purchase them.?

However,there still exist some problems,such as,poor quality,out?of?date designs and so on.And how to balance the time between using computers and studying is also a serious problem.?Anyhow,we will benefit a lot from computers as long as we use them properly.

历年六级作文范文(10)

2002年1月?

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic: A Letter to the University President about the Canteen Service on Campus.You should write at least 150 words, and base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below:?

假设你是李明,请你就本校食堂的状况写一封信,内容应涉及食堂的饭菜质量、价格、环境、服务等,可以是表扬,可以是批评建议,也可以兼有而之。?

January 12 th, 2002?

Dear Mr. President,

As one of your university students, I am not very satisfied with our canteen service.?

The first reason is that there are many students coming from all kinds of places. They may be not accustomed to the local food at the beginning of the term. So our canteen should provide much more kinds of food for them to choose.?

Secondly, the price of the food is higher than we can afford. I hope the price of some food can be decreased a little. Then we can have a larger choice.?    In addition to the above suggestions, I want to reflect that many students will have lunch after classes. At that time, the canteen will become too crowded. So we hope that you can arrange some more seats for students.?

These are my suggestions of our canteen service. I really hope you can take some measures to make the canteen service better and better. Thank you very mu

历年六级作文范文(11)

2001年1月?

Directions:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic How to Succeed in a Job Interview?You should write at least 120 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:?

1.面试在求职过程中的.作用?

2.取得面试成功的因素:仪表、举止谈吐、能力、专业知识、自信、实事求是……?

Sample Composition?

How to Succeed in a Job Interview?

Nowadays, a job interview is very important to both the interviewer and interviewee.To an interviewer,he can tell something about the job to the interviewee such as the salary,the work conditions and also the development prospects of the company.To an interviewee,he can make use of the chance to know the work he is going to take up. After a full and frank exchange of information, an interviewer is easy to make a judgement whether the job is really suitable for the interviewee.But how can an interviewee succeed in the job interview??

First, the interviewee has to pay attention to his appearance, for the first impression is always what we start with.Second, good manners are equally important, the interviewee has to be neither too proud nor too timid. Just be courteous.Besides, he ought to be honest about his personal background.Finally, great importance should be attached to his ability and skills for the job and his academic knowledge, which he must demonstrate truly and confidently.In this way can he get a satisfactory job.?  In a word, the job interview is a good chance for the interviewee to show his capacity and knowledge by expressing himself to the interviewer, the interviewer can decide whether he is the right person for the job.

历年六级作文范文(12)

2000年1月?

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic How I Finance My College Education. You should write at least 120 words,and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:?

1.上大学的费用(tuition and fees)可以通过多种途径解决?

2.哪种途径适合于我(说明理由)?

Sample Composition?

How I Finance My College Education?

Nowadays, tuition and fees for college are much higher than ever before. How to finance your college education has become a matter of concern for many. You can deal with it in many ways. You can get all of the money from your parents.

You can completely by yourself, doing a full?time job in summer or winter holiday. In addition, you can ask your parents for most of it and earn the rest in your spare time in college, by doing a part?time job.?

In my opinion, I prefer the last way. Having acquired most of the tuition and fees from my parents, I needn?t worry too much about the money and can concentrate on my study; on the other hand, a part?time job in my spare time makes my campus?life colorful. I can make a lot of friends, improve my abilities and learn lots of knowledge. So, I choose this way to cover my tuition and fees.

历年六级作文范文(13)

1999年6月?

Directions: For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic Reading Selectively or Extensively? You should write at least 120 words and you should base your composition on the outline (given in Chinese) below:?

1. 有人认为读书要有选择?

2. 有人认为应当博览群书?

3. 我的看法?

Sample Composition?

Reading Selectively or Extensively??

Some people think reading should be selectively. First, they think that one?s life is so limited that reading extensively is out of the question, one should only focus on the books closely connected with their majors, or which can bring them immediate benefits. Second, they think man is incompetent in the world of knowledge explosion, they believe reading without selecting is simply a waste of time, energy and money. Finally, those who select books to read think that not all books are worth reading.?

However, there are many people who prefer reading extensively. First of all, they firmly believe that the more books one reads, the more knowledge one acquires. Another reason for those who like reading extensively is that the world is changing very rapidly, only by reading extensively that one can keep abreast of what is going on in other parts of the world.?

In my opinion, people should read both selectively and extensively. On one

hand, we should read selectively for special knowledge, which needs our concentration and careful study. On the other hand, we should read extensively for the information or entertainment, which leads to a colorful life. Therefore, Reading should

历年六级作文范文(14)

2003年12月

Part Ⅴ Writing (30 minutes)

Directions: In this section you are required to write a composition on the topic Reduce Waste on Campus. You should write at least 150 words and base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below:?

1. 目前有些校园内浪费现象严重;?

2. 浪费的危害;?

3. 从我做起,杜绝浪费。?

Reduce Waste on Campus

参考作文

Reduce Waste on Campus ?

Nowadays, waste is quite prevalent and serious on campus. Food is thrown away simply because it doesn ' t taste good. Newspapers and magazines are discarded, because they have been read. What is worse, students seem to be quite accustomed to such waste and don ' t have a feeling of guilt. ?

Waste can do much harm. Our country has the largest population in the world and suffers from a shortage of natural resources. It is crucial for us to make full use of what we have, or else, the resources will soon run out, and we will have nothing left for the next generations. Waste is certainly making matters worse. ?

Second, waste may contribute to a habit of extravagance, which is not good at all. We Chinese people have the good tradition of being economic, and are indignant about waste of any kind. ?

Therefore, all of us should reduce waste. We can try to eat up a meal. We may give our old books to those who need them, instead of throwing them away. Also, we should form the notion that waste is quite shameful. As long as all of us take action, waste will surely be reduced.

历年六级作文范文(15)

2002年1月六级作文题及范文

Directions:  For this part, you are allowed thirty minutes to write a composition on the topic: A Letter to the University President about the Canteen Service on Campus You should write at least 120 words, and base your composition on the outline given in Chinese below:

假设你是李明,请你就本校食堂的状况给校长写一封信,内容应涉及食堂的饭菜质量、价格、环境、服务等,可以是表扬,可以是批评建议,也可以兼而有之。

January 12th, 2002

Dear Mr. President,

范文:

January 12th, 2002

Dear Mr. President,

I’m very lucky to attend this world-famous university, but I’m afraid I’m not content with the canteen service on campus.

Firstly, the quality of the dishes should be improved. Undoubtedly, there are a lot of delicious dishes, but all the year round, they are the same. More and more students are complaining about eating the same food each day. So I think the most urgent problem is variety.

Secondly, the price is a bit too high. Many of us hope that the canteen can provide us with not only delicious but also cheaper food.

Finally, the environment is so noisy that we can’t enjoy our meals in good mood. I suggest that there be some soft music to help us relax.

These suggestions are not just of my own, but also of may other students. We hope our respectable president will pay attention to our suggestions.

By the way, the canteen workers are very patient and always smiling. So I think if our university offers them better conditions, they will offer us better service.

Best wish

相关推荐

我的大学读书笔记

笔记
《我的大学》这是苏联作家高尔基的著作,是高尔基三部曲的第三部。讲了:在一个中学生的股动下,阿廖沙来到喀山准备读大学,却发现梦想根本实现不了,只好在复杂的生活环境中小心工作,并认识了很多有思想的热心人,
展开详情

松鼠教学设计及反思(通用3篇)

教学设计
松鼠教学设计及反思(1)《松鼠》教学设计及反思教学目标:1、有感情地朗读课文,理解课文资料。2、了解松鼠的外形特点和生活习性,激发学生喜爱动物的感情和保护动物的意识。教学重点:了解松鼠的外形特点和生活
展开详情

我是小小推销员口语交际教学设计(推荐4篇)

教学设计
我是小小推销员口语交际教学设计(1)一、游戏导入,激发兴趣1.导入:同学们知道什么是“推销”吗?你们知道有关推销的故事吗?2.学生讲述故事。从故事中你受到什么启发?还知道哪些推销商品的知识呢?3.揭题
展开详情

雨的交响曲500字小学作文

五年级语文
春雨柔软,下雨粗犷,秋雨苍凉,冬雨肃杀,因季节变化,情调各异。但是雨色一样美丽,雨声一样动听。窗外的雨一直下,四周几乎没有人,只看到上班族打着伞一路小跑,正在赶时间。路边的水溅在他们的裤角,发出“啪啪
展开详情

个人先进事迹材料

先进事迹材料
xx如今已在本岗位连续工作20个年头,已是是所在岗位员工的大姐和榜样。在班中大事做指导,小事不计较,乐于做好业务技术上的传帮带,处处起表率作用。一、所在岗位是一面旗帜xx在工作中时刻牢记着企业核心价值
展开详情

励志电影《叫我第一名》观后感

名人名言
今天,我看了一部励志电影:《叫我第一名》。影片中的主人公科恩在六岁时有了一个终身陪伴他的“伙伴”——妥瑞症。他时常不受控制的抽搐,发出像犬吠一样怪声。因此,同学们嘲笑他,歧视他,老师也不断的呵斥他。但
展开详情

羚羊木雕读后感1000字范文

七年级语文
有这么一本书,它历经岁月的洗炼,它温暖了你我的心灵。对,这本书就是——《羚羊木雕》。一本清淡质朴,感情真实流露,歌颂友谊的书。今天,再次捧起《羚羊木雕》这本书,有了更深一层的理解。那天,天上下着雪,吃
展开详情

高中历史基础知识大全

高三历史
美国的对外扩张政策美国对外扩张分为三个阶段:即19世纪上半期的美洲大陆扩张阶段、19世纪末和20世纪早期的海外扩张阶段和二战后的全球扩张阶段。对外扩张政策则经历了由门罗主义、大棒政策、门户开放、金元外
展开详情

不一样650字优秀范文

五年级语文
父爱是什么?宠爱,溺爱,错!错!错,在我的人生中,父爱永远是一言不发。有一次,我和爸爸妈妈去爬山,爸爸对我说:“你肯定爬不上去,还是坐在山脚下等我们下来吧!”我心想:“可别小瞧我,到时候我赢了,你们可
展开详情

钓鱼的启示优秀教案(精编8篇)

教案
钓鱼的启示优秀教案(1)教学目标1、知识与技能(1)正确、流利、有感情地朗读课文(2)理解课文内容,仔细体会“我”的心理变化过程.(3)从作者钓鱼的启示中受到教育,懂得要严格按道德标准来约束、规范自己
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
《白发》阅读答案 考试进行曲作文 小马过河优秀教学设计(优选5篇) 中考作文 为考试加油的暖心句子_2022鼓励考生的一句话(集合6篇) 儿童经典绕口令大全 中考满分作文600字 选择正确的方法800字满分作文 高考冲刺英语考点梳理 值得借鉴的试题答案 江南的冬景教学设计(通用5篇) 高三语文作文800字 高二化学重点知识点归纳 考研英语的复习步骤及建议 生活需要坚持500字话题作文 典故故事(热门18篇) 大学转专业申请书范文 不平凡的青春演讲稿_五四青年节演讲稿 人教版八年级上册英语知识点 x的绕口令(精品16篇) 写景作文1000(通用8篇) 考试的启示 部编版语文一年级知识点归纳 高一英语必修一课文翻译 与梦想同行550字六年级作文 小学生日记:我最喜爱的一本书 奉献800字高三议论文范文 三字经的读书笔记 高三月考作文800字2022 亲情永不下岗650字优秀范文 汤姆叔叔的小屋读书心得感悟范文500字 长春版二年级语文知识点 简爱读书笔记600字 读《晏子使楚》有感 金色的脚印读书笔记 高中英语语法总结大全 高一必修二语文诗经氓课件 高中历史工业革命知识点 考研英语答案(汇总7篇) 关于中考作文 高中英语学习心得体会 2022年春天话题作文500字 亚历山大·佩恩 母亲的阅读答案(汇总20篇) 管理故事(集锦16篇) 植树节诗句(实用3篇) 高二爱的奉献议论文800字 中国的民族教学反思(汇编7篇) 白发阅读答案(甄选18篇) 珍贵的礼物高一作文 小公主读书笔记 高考数学易错点整理及解题的方法技巧 杨氏之子扩写 细节决定成败500字优秀作文 有关中考满分作文 大卫科波菲尔阅读笔记初一 百源川池 中考满分作文精选 机场安检实践心得 狼王梦读书心得体会 义务劳动实践心得体会 去图书馆教学反思(甄选10篇) 我喜欢的职业普通话说话范文 教师节的回忆 高二物理公式总结 朋友船教案(优选8篇) 高中语文记叙文答题技巧(汇编5篇) 化工实践心得体会 故乡情怀500字初中作文 故事大道理(必备16篇) 七年级上册政治知识点归纳 建善寺 拥有自信初中精彩范文 姥家门前唱大戏阅读答案 播音主持诗歌朗诵稿(集锦9篇) 中考作文 诗歌摘抄(必备17篇) 三毛《痴心石》阅读答案 九年级化学练习册答案 《爱的教育》读书笔记插图 等待春天500字初中作文 矛盾的故事(甄选7篇) 个人先进事迹材料 苏教版二年级数学知识点总结 英语学习暑假计划 正能量激励销售的句子(合集3篇) 大学军训体验感悟感言 穷人教案(集锦20篇) 心理教师家庭教育讲座观后感 实践基地心得体会 中小学生游泳安全注意事项 愚公移山故事(甄选7篇) 消防安全知识培训主持稿 养老院社会实践心得体会 刻舟求剑教案(精选10篇) 普通话考试命题说话 开题报告指导意见(汇总3篇) 孔乙己续写作文 师范生教育见习心得范文 社会实践心得 《好汉查理》读后感范文 2022年唯美悲伤签名 北师大一年级数学知识点总结 中学生新学期学习计划(甄选16篇) 关于数学的名言警句(精选100句) 中国古代历史故事详解 实践心得作文 读狼图腾有感1000字 世界名著爱的教育读书心得 中学生读书笔记700字 律师事务所社会实践心得体会 指印画教案(集锦10篇) 注册会计师工作职责 司马光的故事(合集5篇) 昆虫记阅读笔记 高二数学教案模板参考 服装销售的实习报告 一次难忘的考试初中作文 关于大学英语作文 安全知识作文 大学生会计专业实习报告 高中历史知识点总结必修一到三 三位数加减法的估算教学反思(精品5篇) 新生军训600字感言 小学五年级上册语文课外阅读理解练习题 匆匆读书笔记 高三励志英语演讲稿 高一英语40个英语写作加分句型 中考满分作文 高中文科数学总复习(实用4篇) 培根随笔优秀的读书笔记 中考作文写作技巧 一年级语文《小蜗牛》课后练习题 高考倒计时30天文科学习经验梳理 初一生物下册知识点总结 京都四味烧排骨 霸王龙故事(通用3篇) 以今天真好为话题的小学生日记 小学二年级学生的学习计划 高二抒情作文范文 《赏识你的学生》读书笔记 有关一次的考试作文300字 一去二三里古诗(必备15篇) 《班主任工作漫谈》读书笔记 六年级作文《劳动的开端》 会计电算化模拟试题(甄选9篇) 遵义市中考作文600字 有关以考试的作文300字 高三地理得分技巧 税率的教学反思(通用5篇) 保育员考试试题及答案 设计师个人工作总结范文 高二文科生学习计划 2022年新生军训感悟范文总结 大学英语作文 文学院口号军训范文 2年级学写日记怎么写?附范文 关于学习方法的作文 以春节为话题的三年级作文 2022成人高考自学技巧方法 伊豆的舞女读后感范文800字 zhchshr教案(通用4篇) 快乐读书吧读读童话故事教学设计(合集6篇) 英语教师网络学习心得 初一新时代好少年事迹材料300字 鼹鼠的月亮河读书笔记 小学三年级语文学习目标与方法 他山之石 可以攻玉 高三政治主观题常见题型 高考数学指导方法:135学霸笔记分享 猜谜语及脑筋急转弯(优质3篇) 关于四季的诗歌(必备7篇) 励志的小故事100字(精编6篇) 初一历史上册知识点重点 2022高三作文痕迹800字 《假如给我三天光明》读书笔记大全 祖父的园子读后感 高中政治必修二的考点整理 数学题型分析及总结大全 我的同桌作文300字 暑假社会实践心得体会 风雨吟教案(集合3篇) 名著阅读《骆驼祥子》有感优秀范文800字 雪莲花 小学数学口算方法总结 三年级数学学习方法 高一英语学习方法梳理 黑与白美术教案(推荐3篇) 爱情小故事字(优选8篇) 大学英语作文 咏鹅古诗(精选5篇) 学生军训日记范文 法制征文(必备10篇) 股市名言(实用13篇) 高二物理学习方法指导 2022大学生的实习工作报告 高二地理答题思路方法 《弦理论》读书笔记 《伤仲永》读书笔记 大宝积宫