爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语作文500字(精选16篇)

英语作文500字(精选16篇)

黄*** 23-02-04 英语作文

英语作文500字(1)

端午节是汉族的传统节日。在我们的家乡算得上是个特别重要的节日,所以每年的端午节都过得异常热闹。

端午节最不可少的,自然是粽子,每年端午节外婆和大家都会包上几百个大粽子呢!包粽子虽然有很多种,比如芦苇叶、竹笋叶、菰叶、藕叶等。但我们的家乡是芦苇比较多,所以大多都用芦苇叶包了。首先,外婆“率兵”去采芦苇叶。采芦苇叶时,一大家子听着外婆的劳动号子:“加油!一个粽子三片叶子!上百个粽子几千片,嘿哟,加油!”听了“将军”的鼓劲,“小兵”们更加卖力了!采完芦苇叶,现在只要将它们暴晒就行了。但准备材料可没有这么简单哟,还得去集市上买来上好的红豆、猪肉、花生、板粟、蜜枣与糯米,还要买红线呢!

当然,最好玩的时候还是包粽子的时候。包粽子时,男人负责把肉切成不大不小的块儿;女人负责洗红豆、糯米之类的;小孩负责把大盆洗干净,再把大人加工好的东西装在大盆里;而老人们则负责指挥。一切准备好之后,就开始包粽子了。大人们干得格外卖力,而小孩们呢?却在一旁玩着,总是在大人们不注意时,偷一两颗蜜枣往嘴里塞,表面上似乎一点儿事都没做,可心里却暗暗自喜——因为蜜枣太好吃了!

最后一步就是煮粽子,烧火的外公总是把火候把握的很好,味道很香、很浓,如果在第一时间内吃粽子,你看到的肉粽子总是嫩地流油,看到的蜜枣粽子总是金黄柔嫩;看到的八宝粽子总是很可口,我们可爱吃了。

去年,要不是为了去盐城替舅舅、舅妈照顾表哥,外公外婆可能在包粽子哩。我突然有些“厌恶”舅舅、舅妈,他们家的经济条件不错,为什么不找个保姆?把我的欢乐端午节和粽子都“夺走了”,我好生气呀!也好怀念那味香色美的粽子呀!

The Dragon Boat Festival is a traditional festival of the It is a very important festival in our hometown, so every year the Dragon Boat Festival is very

The Dragon Boat Festival is the most indispensable, nature is zongzi, every year the grandmother of the Dragon Boat Festival and everyone will pack hundreds of big dumplings! There are many kinds of dumplings, such as reed leaves, bamboo shoots, wild leaves and lotus But our hometown is a lot of reeds, so most of them are wrapped in First, grandma "rate the army" to pick reed When picking reed leaves, a large family listens to grandmother's labor trumpet: "come on! A zongzi three leaf! Hundreds of zongzi thousands of pieces, hey, come on!" Listen to the drum of the "general", "little soldier" more effort! After the reed leaves, just burn But the preparation material is not so simple, still have to go to the bazaar to buy the good red bean, the pork, the peanut, the plate millet, the jujube and the glutinous rice, also buy the red line!

Of course, the most fun time is when you make When making zongzi, the man is responsible for cutting the meat into small Women are responsible for the washing of red beans and glutinous The child was responsible for washing the basin clean, and then putting the man's work in a large The older people are in When everything is ready, the dumplings are The adults are working harder, and the kids? Is playing in a side, always when the adults do not pay attention to, to steal a couple of dates, mouth on the surface seems to be a little things didn't do, but in my heart secretly complacent - because jujube is delicious!

The final step is boiled dumplings, grandpa always keep the temperature of fire to grasp well, smell very sweet, very strong, if eating zongzi in the first, you can see the meat dumplings are always tender oil and see jujube rice dumplings are always the golden tender; The eight-treasure zongzi is always delicious, and we are

Last year, my grandparents might have made zongzi, if they hadn't taken care of my uncle and aunt in I was suddenly "disgusted" with my uncle, aunt, who had a good economic condition, why not find a babysitter? Take my joyful Dragon Boat Festival and zongzi all "take away", I be so angry! Or miss the delicious dumplings!

英语作文500字(2)

过端午节,一定少不了粽子!今天,姐姐就在教我包粽子呢!你瞧。

做粽子一定要有准备的。原来,姐姐已准备好浸泡了3个小时的糯米,同时也买好了粽叶,这样准备就让我大吃一惊了。

我把米放在叶子里,可米全撒在了桌上,我生气极了。姐姐对我说:“你要把叶子做成一个三角形的样子,然后再把米放进去啊!”

于是,我按照姐姐说的步骤作了一遍,在米上按了按,咦?旁边那个盘子中间放的是什么?原来是肉馅哦!我在糯米中间挖了一个小洞洞,把肉馅弄成圆状,塞入糯米中,让它也加入糯米的行列中。可怎么封好呢?我看了眼姐姐,就明白了一切。

我把翘起来的一片叶子按下来,并用绳子用力的扎紧。成功啦!我按照前面的方法,包了好多个。现在就要下锅了,先是把水烧开,然后把粽子放下去。

过了一会儿,粽子煮好了。大家四人坐在桌子旁,吃起了粽子。

我把绳子解开,正想把叶子摘掉,可我一碰,就被烫着了。姐姐看了,哈哈的笑了起来。我吹着吹着,把让热气吹走了。我再次小心翼翼的将叶子掀开,吃起了自己亲手做的香喷喷的粽子来——白白胖胖的糯米中间,包着一团鲜汁可口的肉馅,放入口中,不油不腻,又有嚼劲,感觉太好了!

端午节就这么过去了,嘴里吃着自己亲手包的粽子,心里想着我国唐代诗人杜甫写的诗:宫衣亦有名,端午被恩荣。细葛含风软,香罗叠雪轻。自天题处湿,当暑着来清。意内称长短,终身荷圣情。

这真是一个快乐的端午节!

The Dragon Boat Festival, must not not include dumplings! Today, my sister is teaching me the dumplings! You

Make zongzi must be My sister was ready to soak for three hours of glutinous rice and bought the leaves, which surprised

I put my rice in the leaves, and I was all over the table, and I was My sister said to me, "you want to make a triangular shape of the leaf and put the rice in it!"

So I did what my sister said, and pressed it on the What's in the middle of that dish? It was minced meat! I dug a small hole in the middle of the glutinous rice and made it into a round shape, stuffing it into glutinous rice and adding it to the glutinous How can you seal it? I looked at my sister and knew

I pressed down one of the warped leaves and pressed the rope Success! I covered a lot of them in the previous Now it's time to get the pot down, boil the water first, and then put the dumplings

After a while, the dumplings were The four of you sat at the table and ate the

I untied the rope and was trying to remove the leaves, but when I touched it, it was Her sister looked and I blew and blew the heat I again carefully will leaves open, eat up to her delicious dumplings - among all be stuffed glutinous rice, wrapped in a delicious meat, fresh juice in your mouth, no oil is not greasy, and chewy, feels so good!

So the Dragon Boat Festival in the past, his mouth to eat with his hand package dumplings, thought the tang dynasty poet du fu wrote poems: palace clothing is famous, dragon boat be The wind is soft and the snow is When the weather is wet, let's go to the The meaning is the length of the word, the whole

What a happy Dragon Boat Festival!

英语作文500字(3)

Halloween is an autumn holiday that Americans celebrate every It means "holy evening," and it comes every October 31, the evening before All Saints' However, it is not really a church holiday, it is a holiday for children

Every autumn, when the vegetables are ready to eat, children pick large orange Then they cut faces in the pumpkins and put a burning candle It looks as if there were a person looking out of the pumpkin! These lights are called jack-o'-lanterns, which means "Jack of the lantern".

The children also put on strange masks and frightening costumes every Some children paint their faces to look like Then they carry boxes or bags from house to Every time they come to a new house, they say,"Trick or treat! Money or eat!" The grown-ups put treat-money or candy in their

Not only children, but most grown-ups also love Halloween and Halloween parties because on this day,they can disguise themselves as personages or ghost as their imaginations will lead This bring them the satisfaction of being

英语作文500字(4)

HOW HALLOWEEN GOT STARTED

One of the oldest Halloween traditions comes from the ancient Celts, who lived in western and central Europe long The Celts celebrated a holiday called Samhain on October After sunset that day, people believed that spirits of the dead would rise and walk the The Celts made offerings of food and drink to keep the spirits

Beginning about 2,000 years ago, the Roman Empire conquered many Celtic But Celtic traditions, including Samhain, remained strong in areas such as Ireland and Scotland, even after the Roman

The Roman Catholic Church tried to replace Samhain in 835 with All Saints' Day, a day to honor saints of the The eve of All Saints' Day is October It is called Allhallows or Hallowmas by the

英语作文500字(5)

The new year has come at last! I observed my mother bought a lot of food and the spring festival decorations, I could not resist the temptation, you want to taste the taste of candy, when I was about to eat, but was stopped by my mother, my mother smiled and said: " you this little, give me stop, wait to eat the

After a while, the doorbell rang, mother hurried to open the door, the uncle and aunt of the neighbours came to the year, and they gave us

Then Dad took my sister and me to buy Ive chosen two interesting These books are interesting!

A busy day, my mother asked me to take a bath and put on new My mother wore new clothes, heart!

Im so happy!

英语作文500字(6)

Favorite Spring Festival is the most important festival in to celebrate the lunar calendars new year . In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big many places people like to set off are the most traditional like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new can also get some money from their This money is given to children for good People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good

The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days visit relatives and friends with the words "Have all your wishes ". People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good

his time they can have a good

英语作文500字(7)

The Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese All family members will get together to have a big meal on the New Years Well watch the fireworks and eat And some families will sit together to chat or watch the get-together of Its a big and special

Almost every family will watch it until 12 During the spring festival,people can visit their relatives or also a happy time for They can get a red package from parents and grandparents, or relatives , and there is money in So the children are very happy during the

Isnt it interesting? Write to me

英语作文500字(8)

Spring Festival

In China, Spring Festival is one of the most important It is also getting more and more popular in some foreign When Spring Festival comes, it means that a new year comes, and people grow a year During the festival, it is very crowded throughout the

On the eve of Spring Festival, parents get food, clothes and Spring Festival's goods The people who work outside come back, and the whole family gets together to have meals and say goodbye to the last year, and welcome the New After the meal, they wait until midnight They set off fireworks

On the first morning of the Spring Festival, everyone wears their new clothes and then go to other's homes to celebrate the New Each family sets off fireworks when their guests come, and they take out sweets and peanuts to On the following days, they go around to their relatives and The Spring Festival has several It means people working outside can come back to relax themselves, a new year When spring comes, farmers begin to plant crops and people make a plan for the New

All the people throughout the world pay much attention to Our country of course holds some national celebrations to celebrate This most traditional festival in China will go on being celebrated in the

英语作文500字(9)

New Year Party

On New Year's Eve,our class had a The atmosphere was It was out of the ordinary from the very The boy student from one bedroom gave an unusual We saw a boy named Li Xinmin turn off all the lights in a sudden Then with three resounding(响亮的) crow of a cock echoing in the hall,the hall was again brightly lit in a

Then,the representative of the bedroom Zhu Guozhang asked us to guess a line of a poem related to the above He added that Li Xinmin alone was born in the year of the dog and the other three were all born in the year of the They left us all in And it was our monitor who was quickwitted(机智的). He shouted our, "The day breaks as the cock crows three times at " The hall After that,they had another This time Li Xinmin was placed in the middle of the While he was standing there,the other three stood around him,each bowing down to him at an angle of 120 It was an This time I got it right:"The dog stands out among a group of "

英语作文500字(10)

Yesterday is the Lantern Festival, can be noisy! According to the traditional Chinese folk, the day of the magnificent on brand night, people points up lights all light, to show Go out the moon, burning lamp burning, happy event put lantern riddle quiz, were yuanxiao, have a family reunion, the backdrop of the festival, feel

At 7:00 in the evening, I just have a meal, the sky sounded the ZhaLei general noise, and bam! Bam! Bam! Each a barrage of put up the fireworks! I hurried stop chopsticks, rushed out of dining room and father, brother ran upstairs to watch the fireworks to!

Because my home in this area are of high buildings! I stand on top of the panoramic view of all the scenery! Fireworks rose! Some like a blooming chrysanthemums! Some like the dancing like fireflies, some like a snow mountain blasted general!

The most beautiful to a few "big fireworks," is likely the volcanic eruption, purples, green, yellow, "a mountain" even "a mountain" out! Like a meteor scattered, lined with black night, gorgeous and dazzing! The dark of night as a bright

Read other people's fireworks, my brother and I also put their fireworks take out to put! I took out "ChongTianBao", lit, like a meteor shot out, trailing behind a long "tail"!

Colorful! Brother took out "the Christmas tree", sent out a powerful sparks! Color various kind! Like a fountain, moving short, when light dark! Sparks from the "day" and drop, like countless pearls hung in the sky! Like heaven fell in the Milky

Shine! Still put "yuhua" is like fairy scattering flower, fell from the sky, and sometimes "flower" heart still open "little", such as flower There's like "UFO" flash in the past, speed eyes can't keep up, some like a gyroscope general "crazy rotating" In the night

Finally put out the fireworks, about the quiet down, and to see this beautiful fireworks, reminds me of the xin qiji's "jade case yuan xi", he found in the thousands of degrees, suddenly look back, that person but in, fire Yuan xiao party is over, but the happiness and laughter, a long time to curl up in our

英语作文500字(11)

This year, the Dragon Boat Festival is listed as a national holiday for the first As usual, the holidays can be dragon boat racing, eating zongzi, peja sweet bursa, this should be very happy, but this year the national earthquake relief, there would be no good mood to savor the taste of At the time of the festival, we miss the people who have lost their loved ones and their homes in the quake-hit areas of

Under the guidance of our teachers, our whole class has a special theme team, "the affected area, the Dragon Boat Festival". To the friends of the disaster area, we have a few thoughts of how to worry about: the children in the ruins, the children in heaven, what is the end of the dragon? Losing a parent's partner, how about studying life now? Are you feeling better, your injured partner? I really want to hold the rice dumplings with my wings, fly to the disaster area to see the suffering friends, comfort the injured

In the event, we watched a picture of the sobbing of the earthquake relief, telling the stories of the stirring I'll never forget nine-year-old boy event fled the building and went back to rescue classmates and moving stories, won't forget three years old boy lang after lying on a stretcher to a rescue team rescued the zither uncle aunt salute touching Your courage in the face of adversity; Being grateful after being rescued is a good example for us to The earthquake is cruel, there is love in the world! The earthquake shattered the houses in the affected areas, but it did not bring down the will of the whole We were all people, people of all people, and we were all The members of the team generously donated their money to express their love and to do their part for the Activities in the end, we lighted candles in hand, singing "tomorrow will be better," wish distant place in the disaster areas of children, under the help and support of people across the country, as soon as possible from the disaster and rebuild their homes as soon as possible, to restore health and My sincere prayer to heaven's friends rest in peace! Wish the friends in the disaster area stronger, always happy!

英语作文500字(12)

疫情,像个大泥潭,人们一个接一个掉了进去。这个新年,是不同寻常的一年,每一天,我们都在和病毒战斗。在平常,我们可能是陌生人,也可能是朋友,但到了与病毒抗争的战场上,我们每一个人都是战友!

The epidemic, like a big quagmire, people fell in one by This new year is an unusual Every day, we are fighting against the In normal times, we may be strangers or friends, but in the battle field against the virus, we are all comrades in arms!

看看这战场上最勇敢最可爱的人——白衣天使们。他们不顾危险,履行着医生的职责,时刻坚守在自己的岗位上。他们以无畏的勇气,坚定的信念,惊人的毅力感染着战场上的每个人。当我们走进他们的心扉,就会知道,白衣天使们太不简单了,他们也有亲人,他们也会产生对家的牵挂,心中也会闪过一丝担忧:万一我被感染了,我的孩子怎么办……但更多的,是作为白衣天使的使命感和责任感,让他们牺牲了太多太多,坚持着救死扶伤这个信仰。他们冲在战场最前线,与病毒直接抗争着,让我们向白衣天使们致敬!

Look at the bravest and loveliest people on the battlefield - Angels in In spite of the danger, they perform their duties as doctors and stick to their posts all the They infect everyone in the battlefield with fearless courage, firm belief and amazing When we enter their hearts, we will know that the angels in white are not easy, they also have family members, they will also have concerns about home, and there will be a flash of worry in their hearts: in case I am infected, what should my children do But more importantly, as a white angel, their sense of mission and responsibility made them sacrifice too much and insisted on the belief of saving They rush to the forefront of the battlefield and fight directly against the Lets salute the angels in white!

虽然我们普通人不能上前线,但无论我们来自哪里,也无论我们走到天涯海角,我们都是一家人,我们都能用一颗充满爱的心,互相加油。所以,让我们用温暖的目光,乐观的笑容,美好的鼓励相互关照,迈着坚定的步伐飞奔向前,一起努力,一起打赢这场病毒歼灭战。只要我们心连心,手拉手,众志成城,让病毒尝尝团结的力量,我们一定能够胜利!

Although we ordinary people can not go to the front line, no matter where we come from, no matter where we go to the ends of the world, we are all family, we can use a heart full of love to refuel each So, lets take care of each other with warm eyes, optimistic smile and beautiful encouragement, and rush forward with firm steps, and work together to win the virus eradication As long as we are heart to heart, hand in hand, United, let the virus taste the power of unity, we will be able to win!

这个冬天一定难熬,但春天总会来到。黑夜即使漫长,白昼也终会到来。当春光烂漫时,你们这群战友们一起走出门,一起游玩,一起比心,然后一起喊“我们胜利了!”

This winter must be tough, but spring always Even if the night is long, the day will When the spring is bright, you guys go out together, play together, compare hearts together, and then shout "we win!"

英语作文500字(13)

敬爱的叔叔阿姨:

Dear uncle and aunt:

你们好!我和你们未曾谋面,但是我知道你们是在这场没有硝烟的战斗中的勇士,你们有一个共同的名字叫做英雄!

Hello! I havent met you, but I know you are warriors in this battle without You have a common name called Hero!

疫情就像冲锋号,你们抛下家中幼小的.孩子、瞒着父母、依依不舍地和恋人分开,义无反顾地冲向疫情第一线。你们说:“医院是战场,作为战士,我们不冲上去,谁上去?”是啊,我们可以不去武汉,你们不行!我们可以不去医院,但是你们不行!

The epidemic is like the You leave your young children behind, hide from your parents, and are reluctant to part with your You rush to the front line of the epidemic without You said: "the hospital is a battlefield, as soldiers, we do not rush up, who goes up?" yes, we can not go to Wuhan, you can not! We can not go to the hospital, but you can not!

“哪里有什么白衣天使,不过是一群孩子换了一身衣服,学着前辈的样子,治病救人与死神抢人罢了。”

"Where is there any angel in white? Its just a group of children who have changed their clothes and are learning the way of their Its just a matter of curing diseases and saving lives and robbing people from "

在这几天的新闻上看到你们医护人员辛苦而憔悴的身影,听见你们嘶哑的声音,还有那被防护口罩勒肿的脸颊,泪水悄悄的在我眼眶里打转。

In the news of these days, I saw the hard and haggard figure of your medical staff, heard your hoarse voice, and the swollen cheek of the protective mask, and the tears quietly rolled in my

你们是英雄,是白衣战士,我相信病毒一定会很快被你们打败,胜利一定属于我们!

You are heroes and soldiers in I believe that the virus will be defeated by you The victory will belong to us!

在这场战斗中,还有无数默默无闻的英雄用他们的感人事迹深深震撼着我们。战斗需要武器,而这场战斗的武器就是各种药物、各种口罩、防护服等用品,我们要向负责这块后勤保障工作的叔叔阿姨说一声,你们辛苦了!

In this battle, there are countless unknown heroes who deeply shocked us with their touching We need weapons for the battle, and the weapons for this battle are all kinds of medicines, masks, protective clothing and other We want to say to the uncle and aunt in charge of this logistics support work that you are working hard!

正是你们没日没夜的生产医疗物质,废寝忘食地调配、运输物资,才能让这些“武器”能送到一线战场,让它们能保护好我们的白衣战士,帮助病人战胜病毒。

It is you who produce medical materials day and night, allocate and transport materials without sleep or food, so that these "weapons" can be sent to the front-line battlefield, so that they can protect our soldiers in white and help patients overcome the

看到各地医疗物资纷纷告急的消息,国内外同胞心急火燎地想尽各种办法,把物资送到一线“将士”手中。因为你们知道,没有防护口罩、没有防护服的医护人员,犹如战场上赤手空拳的战士,在敌人面前只有送死的结果。我们想对你们说一句,谢谢您!默默无闻的幕后英雄们!

Seeing the news that medical materials are in urgent need all over the country, compatriots at home and abroad are eager to find various ways to deliver the materials to the front-line "generals". Because you know, medical staff without protective masks and protective clothing are like soldiers with bare hands on the They will only die in front of the We would like to say to you, thank you! Unknown behind the scenes heroes!

我还要感谢那些埋头待在实验室研发抗病毒药物的叔叔阿姨们,有了你们,才能在最短的时间里研发出超敏20XX-nCov病毒的检测试剂盒,让更多的病人能及时发现并隔离。而抗病毒喷雾的研制成功,更将保护好白衣战士们。相信在不久的将来,打败病毒的药物一定会尽快生产出来,届时我们就能在这阳光下畅快的呼吸了!

I would also like to thank those uncles and aunts who are immersed in the research and development of antiviral drugs in the With you, we can develop a super sensitive 20XX ncov virus detection kit in the shortest time, so that more patients can find and isolate in The success of the antiviral spray will protect the white I believe that in the near future, the drugs to defeat the virus will be produced as soon as possible, and then we will be able to breathe freely in the sun!

最后,让我们再一次向在抗击武汉新型冠状病毒肺炎疫情战斗中的勇士们、幕后的后勤保障、科研研发的英雄们致以最崇高的敬意!

Finally, let us novel coronavirus fight against the outbreak of new Wuhan coronavirus pneumonia warriors, behind the scenes logistics support, R & D of the heroes of the highest

祝你们安康!

Good health to you!

英语作文500字(14)

在日常学习、工作抑或是生活中,大家都不可避免地要接触到作文吧,借助作文人们可以实现文化交流的'目的。如何写一篇有思想、有文采的作文呢?以下是小编为大家收集的500字自我介绍的英语作文,欢迎大家分享。

Dear Sir / Madam :

Hello!I was a senior at Hunan Normal University, students going into the community, I was full of expectation for the future.I believe, Well begun is half done (good beginning is half the success).I hope your company is the starting point for my success that I can, together with your company to create a brilliant tomorrow.

I was born in the border town of scenic rivers -- Riverside.outstanding performances in 20xx, I admitted to the Hunan Normal University School of Economics and Management, and thus opened a new chapter in my life.School classes since I have been secretary of the corporation, not only the heavy workload of my job training and tempering,I have the ability to solve problems more tempered, I can calmly analyze the problems faced and thoughtful.And all of this to my professional choice will have a profound impact.

I do our own work, the school also took an active part in the various activities, and to encourage students to participate,for their advice; In daily life, I was able to closely unite students, I believe that a collective effort is a powerful,Only when we engage in, we can all work.The socialist modernization drive is comprehensive quality management talentsSo I learn professional knowledge, the main English andcomputers, in English, I cultivation my hearing, said,Reading, writing ability; in the computer, I start from the basic knowledge, and further understand the function of the OFFICE,INTERNET also studied the basic knowledge can be used flexibly.

End professional after the election, in order to broaden their knowledge, I also participated in the study and computerized accounting.mastered the basic application and Excel and other accounting software applications.To make their professional knowledge to mastery learning, I read a textbook case of the MBA,such as strategic management, corporate governance, financial management and capital operation, and to use their training to work.With Love width of the sea, the days of His Career, I hope that your company can give me a chance to display his talent.I will work hard, study hard expertise to the company to live up to my expectations.

英语作文500字(15)

小学作文500字左右:我是怎样学习英语的

在日常学习、工作或生活中,大家总少不了接触作文吧,作文是经过人的思想考虑和语言组织,通过文字来表达一个主题意义的记叙方法。怎么写作文才能避免踩雷呢?下面是小编为大家收集的小学作文500字左右:我是怎样学习英语的,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。

学习英语有很多方法,下面我就一个一个地说一下我是怎样学习英语的。

一、联想法记单词:这个方法我用的比较多。比如sandwich(三明治)分解后可以发现这个单词是由两个部分组成的:sand、wich,而sand的中文意思是“沙子”,wich的中文意思是“巫婆”,所以“吃沙子的巫婆”就是“三明治”。这样可以记得又牢又快。

二、看原声电影:我平时喜欢在网上或电视上看一些带中文字幕的原声电影,可以学习剧中人是怎样用英文进行日常口语对话的,听不懂的地方还有中文字幕的帮助,对英语的发音、语气的学习也很有帮助。

三、看英文电视节目:我平时爱看中央电视台的《希望英语》节目,它很活泼,也很轻松。既可以随主持人去世界各地旅游,又可以学习英语。既然说到了有利于英语学习的电视节目,我就不得不提一下我特别喜爱的F1赛车节目了。由于中央电视台播出的是F1官方的赛事节目信号,所以,如果将左上角的那个中央电视台第五频道栏目标记去掉的话,其实就成了一套地地道道的英文节目了:车手的名字是英文、赛会做出的一些决定是英文、车队与车手之间的`对话也是英文、赛后的新闻发布会还是英文!看的多了,结合屏幕上显示的中文字幕自然也就大致明白他们说的是什么意思了。

四、看中英文对照小说:我看过《大森林里的小屋》,里面只有一部分中文注释。我可以把它读下来,只是有的意思我还不太懂。我感觉读这类书籍会让我更深刻地理解英语口语。还有些中英文对照小说,一边是英文,一边是中文,两边对照着读,很有意思。

五、写英语博文:暑假里我在爸爸的建议下,试着开始在我的博客里增加了“英语作文”的博文分类,并且已经写了几篇了。每次写完后,我都会让爸爸妈妈帮忙检查一下,这样就能提高我的英文写作水平了。

另外,我还买了一些很有用的英语资料,比如刚刚网购的《笑死我的英语书(Laugh die me)》,里面有很多翻译不当的具有中国特征的不规范的中式英语(Chinglish),风趣而幽默;《我的第一本英文作文书》可以提供给我“学一次就能用一辈子的英文作文法”等。

当然,第一重要的还是上课听讲,跟着老师读写,认真完成每天的作业等。只有认真对待学习,才有丰硕的回报。

最后,借用一下我国已故“语言大师”季羡林先生对学习语言的见解结束本文——“做人要老实,学外语也要老实。学外语没有什么万能的窍门。俗语说:书山有路勤为径,学海无涯苦作舟。这就是窍门。”

英语作文500字(16)

学习英语,让自己自信作文500字

无论是身处学校还是步入社会,许多人都有过写作文的经历,对作文都不陌生吧,作文根据体裁的不同可以分为记叙文、说明文、应用文、议论文。为了让您在写作文时更加简单方便,下面是小编为大家整理的学习英语,让自己自信作文500字,仅供参考,欢迎大家阅读。

说到英语,每一个人的脸色都会从原来开开心心,嘻嘻哈哈的状态立马转变为像吃了苦瓜一样的黑脸,好像讲到英语,人们就会害怕一样,但是,英语并不是一个让我们害怕的学科,而是能够让我们自信的学科,接下来就由我为大家介绍介绍吧。

首先,英语作为一个语言学科,是一门外文语言,它的语法体系与语言习惯都和我们的母语——中文大相径庭,而学习一门语言学科,最好是大声朗读,将语言文字记忆住,不会遗忘。而大声朗读这点,就有助于我们增加自信,因为一般自卑的人,说话都是很小声,他们害怕自己的声音吵到别人与自己的想法与别人不一样,遭到他人的冷嘲热讽。而大声朗读英语单词与句子,可以避免这些情况出现,从而使得不断地增强自信。

第二个,英语是一门语言学科,需要不断地锻炼口语与对单词的熟悉感,这就需要我们日常的时候偶尔或者不断地讲几句英语,来增加对英语的熟悉感,这也有助增加自信。因为自卑的人一般是内向的,不敢跟别人说话,也是害怕打扰到别人,或者是担心自己打搅到别人的兴致,然后别人来骂自己。学习英语,锻炼口语这个过程,需要与别人对话,这就有助于使自己与对方建立起联络关系,从而不断地喜欢社交,增强了自信力。

学习英语,让自己自信,这有助于我们提高自身的心理素质,让我们一起来学习英语,减少自己的自卑感吧。

不要让自己迷失在网络游戏里

一个星期天的上午,我正在写英语作业,爸爸妈妈要到外面有事,临走时嘱咐我要好好写作业,不要耽误下午上英语辅导班时交作业,我爽快地答应了。

他们走了以后,我想,趁爸爸不在家,这可是我玩电脑的`好机会啊,我只玩一会儿,保证误不了写作业的。于是,我高兴地跑到了爸爸的房间里,打开了电脑,登上了我的企鹅,打开了QQ宠物。我先用刷子给它身上刷了几下,看到它总是挠痒痒,便带着它去了日用品商店,用二十个元宝给它买了一个震动减肥仪。于是,我欣喜地看到它的干净值增加了720。玩了一会儿QQ宠物后,我又打开了我久违的QQ堂。用Q币买了一些好玩的道具,装备给了我的小悟空。后来又兴致勃勃地玩起了“踢炸弹”……

我正玩得高兴时,忽然听见门响,见是爸爸妈妈回来了。他们见我玩电脑,就问我作业写完了没有。我说还没有,晚不了啊。爸爸说:“还晚不了,你看都几点了。”我一看表,真吓了一跳,已经快到中午十二点了,原来不知不觉,我已经玩了快两个小时。

我急着赶紧去写作业,差一点慌得连午饭也顾不上吃。

下午放学回到家,爸爸把我叫到他跟前,语意深长地对我说:“你以后不要象今天这样迷恋网络游戏了,如果不注意的话,就会影响自己的学习。电视上有不少青少年因为迷恋网络游戏而逃学,影响学习,甚至犯罪的例子,你可千万要接受教训啊……”

从那次以后,我汲取了深刻的教训:网络游戏很吸引人,能让青少年在不知不觉中耗费大量时光。我以后要把主要精力放在学习文化知识上,一定不要让自己迷失在网络游戏里。

相关推荐

高三文综做题技巧

高考辅导资料
1、灵活掌握课本知识扎扎实实做好第一轮复习工作,对课本中基本的、核心的概念与要点要进行准确地记忆和理解,并能灵活运用。任何死记硬背、一知半解所得到的知识,在综合考试中都是无效的。2、学会对比学习要注重
展开详情

小学数学第三单元的整理和复习题

试题
一、我会填。1、12×400口算时想()和()相乘得(),积是()。2、125×80积的末尾有()个0.3、66的5倍是(),66的25倍是()。4、飞机每小时约飞行800千米,可以说飞机的飞行速度是
展开详情

数学期中考试总结报告(汇总7篇)

考试资料
数学期中考试总结报告(1)高一数学期中考试按事先约定的计划已圆满地结束了。从考试的结果看与事前想法基本吻合。考试前让学生做的一些事情从成绩上看都或多或少有了一定的效果。现将考前考后的一些东西总结。(1
展开详情

中考作文

考试作文
【得分点关键词】切题【得分点要诀】审清题目,切合题意1.切合题意,你的文章才是合格的,才有可能跻身优秀之列。中考评卷,依照扣题的程度将文章分为四等:切合题意,符合题意,基本符合题意,偏离题意。据此,阅
展开详情

少年维特之烦恼读后感范文1000字

高一语文
他一见钟情,他忘却了去顾及她能否去被爱。纵使在相遇之前已被警告:千万可别迷上了她呀!纵使在沉沦之时尚且明确:她业已许配给了别人!然而,譬如缓缓流淌的生命长河,蓦然间掀起惊涛骇浪,面对狂风骤雨般的侵袭,
展开详情

骆驼祥子读后感范文

四年级语文
最近我阅读了老舍先生写的《骆驼祥子》,这本书以祥子为主角,讲述了一段令人心酸的故事。故事讲述的是旧中国北平城里一个人力车夫祥子的悲剧故事。祥子来到城市,靠着拉车挣钱,他努力工作着,梦想着有一天他买一辆
展开详情

三十六计读书笔记范文

读书笔记
《三十六计》被人称之为影响孩子一生的十大名著,为什么会被人们这样称呢?原因很简单,因为它可以记录着凝结着中华人民智慧的三十六条有名的计策,所以托妈妈给我买了一本,当我看到三十六记的目录时,光凭着自己字
展开详情

二年级的趣闻怎么写

二年级语文
一眨眼,暑假过去了,但还是有一些有趣的事情值得我们回忆的。表妹的生日正好在暑假里。生日嘛,肯定要举办派对,这次派对只有妈妈、我、表姐、弟弟以及两个小表弟参加,表妹生日的上午,我们一个个都忙开了,都在忙
展开详情

激励人的古诗词(优选3篇)

古诗
激励人的古诗词(1)楼头残梦五更钟,花底离情三月雨。——晏殊《玉楼春·春恨》四月清和雨乍晴,南山当户转分明。——司马光《客中初夏》夜月一帘幽梦,春风十里柔情。——秦观《八六子》卷地风来忽吹散,望湖楼下
展开详情

中考历史九年级上册记忆歌诀

九年级历史
一、金字塔呈古埃及,汉漠拉比治典籍犹太亡国散各地,航海经商腓尼基二、雅利安人征印地,印度统分战乱起国民种姓分等级,佛教产生传各地三、亚非文明古辉煌,象形文字源流长天文历法与数字,“木伊”“神话”千古扬
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
春天来了三年级作文 学校母亲节活动总结范文2022 《木偶奇遇记》读书笔记 国际商务韩语等级考试初级与中级试题解析 2022年广东中考作文 二次函数的图像和性质教学反思(热门5篇) 高二物理如何才能够提高成绩 亲子阅读经验心得体会 学会感恩550字六年级作文 满分作文亲情(热门16篇) 英语四级考试流程(推荐6篇) 45个高考英语高频词汇2022(逢考必有) 大学生社会实践的心得体会 我这一辈子读后感范文 回忆的诗句(优选3篇) 高三化学30专题知识 部门领导评语(热门16篇) 乡愁阅读题及答案(汇编4篇) 数学考试作文400字 画杨桃教学设计优质(热门8篇) 曹文轩《草房子》阅读答案 三年级语文作文《我的同桌》 《橡树上的逃亡》读后感800字范文 暑假实践活动心得体会 经典激励名言 男生贾里初中读书笔记范文 图案教案(推荐20篇) 我的好朋友小学精彩作文 大学军训拉练口号参考 学好生物的诀窍与快速记忆诀窍 二年级语文知识点下册 小学四年级作文:期中考试 几米经典语录 社会实践超市收银员心得体会 学校名言警句(热门3篇) 呼啸山庄读书心笔记500字 大学英语专业毕业生简单的自荐书 健康生活主题班会(推荐4篇) 办公室文秘人员基础知识考试笔试题 以读书为话题的作文800字 生活态度的名言(精选10篇) 关于实践心得作文 幼儿园社会实践心得 药店暑期实践心得体会范文 涉江采芙蓉教案设计(实用4篇) 交通安全知识红绿灯顺口溜(精选80句) 一只贝教案(必备4篇) 评语大全家长(集合17篇) 认识5以内的序数教案(热门16篇) 小蜜蜂的故事(实用3篇) 注册会计师考试题(通用4篇) 知识点英文(汇总3篇) 高中语文作文怎样写好议论文 五年级语文练习题及答案 文明和谐家庭事迹材料 六年级上册语文的期末训练题 2022届高三数学一轮复习的重要建议与答题方法 2022年呼兰河传读书笔记 英语的学习计划 小学英语学习计划 五年级语文知识点总结北师大版 有趣的石头画教案(合集5篇) 孝名言警句(汇总9篇) 读八十天环游地球有感范文 经典革命影视小兵张嘎观后感范文300字 高一函数的性质知识点小结 相似三角形的性质教学反思(精选7篇) 文明家庭事迹材料 高考历史选择题答题技巧有哪些 桃花源记改写范文 精卫填海故事(合集12篇) 清远优秀中考作文 《狼来了》的小学生读书笔记 四级真题试卷答案完整版 这就是幸福550字五年级作文 期末考试总结作文 中考满分作文:因为有了期盼 学校庆国庆节活动方案 高三写景作文800字 三年上册数学教学计划(精选19篇) 考试感想作文 2021年安全知识领导讲话稿 学会放弃作文初中范文 大学生志愿者事迹材料 大学生实习报告范例 六年级上册语文各单元作文 以味道为话题作文(集合7篇) 大学军训自我鉴定2022范文 大学转专业申请书范文 巴仙吉犬 记叙文知识点(汇集10篇) 关于实践心得作文 龟兔赛跑的故事(甄选15篇) 关于军训总结作文 2022中考考试所需要重视的三件事 红楼梦读书心得感悟范文 七年级历史1至10课复习资料 奋发向上崇德向善读后感范文500字 大学生简单的英语演讲稿范文 泊船瓜洲课件(汇集6篇) 以爱国为话题的议论文精彩范文 高铁征文(精选3篇) 厦门高二物理知识点 幼儿教师读书笔记 读书有感笔记 高三政治复习之生活与哲学 高一清明节扫墓优秀作文范文 两岁宝宝睡前故事(集锦6篇) 高三历史基础差怎么学 成长的故事初中生作文 六年级作文:我的自传 暑假社会实践心得体会 中考满分作文 有关英语学习计划作文 事业单位历年真题(精品4篇) 家长教育孩子的方式是什么 新高一各科的学习方法 1000字读后感高二 坐井观天教学设计第二课时(通用7篇) 定格记忆550字七年级作文 母亲的诗歌(汇编16篇) 人教版初一数学上册知识点 高一生物学习方法辅导 教师节随想 议论文阅读(精选16篇) 初中军训感想体会小结 经济学毕业论文题目(必备8篇) 初一上册语文的重点知识点 普通话水平测试说话稿范文 8年级下册物理期末试卷(推荐4篇) 乌丢丢的奇遇读书笔记 六年级读书笔记 10以内数的认识教学反思(热门5篇) 教师节-祝福的话 经典爱国诗歌朗诵稿(精选7篇) 剪枝的学问说课稿(精品12篇) 四年级学生写景优秀模板作文 对数函数练习题 观潮教案设计(甄选20篇) 秋天的怀念500字小学作文 初三数学复习计划总结 社会实践报告心得400字 读《我的长生果》有感800字范文 呼兰河传读后感范文 八年级上册数学复习提纲人教版 中考的作文 怀古的古诗(实用3篇) 端午节教案反思(精品19篇) 大一学生军训感言600字 外贸实习周记范文(精品17篇) 劳动教育综合实践心得体会 生日诗歌(精选18篇) 以中秋节为话题的作文 高中语文《廉颇蔺相如列传》教案大全 青春有关的句子(优选5篇) 最全五年级语文知识点归纳总结 期中考试复习计划作文 人教版六年级语文下册全部古诗词 初二期中考试作文 字美文摘抄加赏析(优选9篇) 汉江话题作文800字 读王子与贫儿有感范文500字 好文章摘抄600字(实用8篇) 故事会大全(推荐7篇) 谷雨节气诗词(集锦9篇) 关于跳绳的小学生日记 员工工作能力评语(必备14篇) 敬业奉献好人事迹材料 古代励志名言集锦 大班教育笔记 期末考试总结作文 你温暖了我的中考满分作文 高一叙事的作文800字 食品卫生主题班会(汇编7篇) 周处教案(优选9篇) 纸船和风筝第一课时(实用9篇) 大学生认知实习心得 成长的烦恼500字优秀作文1 药学专业实习心得体会 八年级英语上册第一单元 国庆节 超全的初二物理中考知识点考点的提纲 珍爱生命的名言 高中化学实验总结 爱惜时间的名言(实用6篇) 医学专业大学生社会实践报告 初一听力最常见的的英语对话 小学二年级语文期中测试试题 有关家庭教育作文 版幼儿美术教师实习报告范文 金色花课件(实用3篇) 小学三年级作文:奇妙的动物世界 数学家小故事(精品18篇) 中秋节的猜灯谜(实用17篇) 高考语文作文写作技巧 关于家的温馨句子(汇集10篇) 老王习题(精品6篇) 中考逆袭方法 药店实习工作周记 那片绿绿的爬山虎优秀教学设计(精品5篇)