爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

简单的英语应聘自我介绍

简单的英语应聘自我介绍

x*** 21-11-27 自我介绍

Dear teacher leadership:

Hello, everyone. My name is Wang Yanru, from the BEihua University Department of preschool education in grade 09class one, is currently the university the fourth grade students. I was a lively and cheerful, generous girl, my hobby is widespread, I like singing, dancing, playing the piano, painting, making friends and so on it, my specialty is singing and dancing music. Said the following about my experiences during the school, I served as a mass organization Federation speech and Eloquence Association the speech department minister, student union Deputy Minister of Arts, chairman of the Association Federation and other duties, participated in many large and small performances, who participate layout planning, have stronger organization and leadership skills, once to obtain excellent League member, outstanding cadres and "three good" student "title, won several class two and three scholarships, there are a variety of game certificate, such as the National Youth Singer Competition Gold Award, Jilin City Art Star Competition Gold Medal and so on.

For my specialty of preschool education, I love, I feel it to show my various aspects of expertise, can let me see your ability most incisive play comes out, can also further enhance their own ability, increase their professional knowledge. Through the four years of study, I can use more professional approach to sing, can show a beautiful dance, can pop out more beautiful piano piece, can have a more profound professional knowledge, I feel that my university four years is benefited from four years.

For I am about to engage in early childhood teacher, I think to be a childrens teacher, first of all must have the compassion, patience, sense of responsibility. Teachers must love children, love and children together, to love themselves more work. Only in this way, the work up to have power, will be selfless giving, to do a good job. After all, what we face is the child, they are a series of white paper, waiting for us to fill with love. But only love is not enough, must have patience. Childrens understanding, thinking ability and ability is limited.

相关推荐