爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

会计面试英语自我介绍范文-面试自我介绍

会计面试英语自我介绍范文-面试自我介绍

流*** 22-04-11 自我介绍

I am an accountant fresh graduate, four years of professional learning, so that I have a solid grasp of professional knowledge. Skilled operation of word, Excel, financial software and ERP management system

I am a stable personality, patient who is diligent, hard-working, positive attitude. Accounting professional learning but also cultivate my careful, rigorous learning attitude. The school and the relationship between teachers and students is good, full of team spirit, strong logical thinking ability and strong sense of responsibility, and in future work will continue. It is because of this personality, I love the accounting work very much.

In practice, financial software lesson, we modify the input data, customer and employee business processing, vouchers, and report the production output has done a lot of practice. By accounting simulation practice, understanding from the collection of original documents, check vouchers, registration books, to the whole process of making statements. I firmly choose the accounting profession through professional learning, I think it is very suitable for the job, and hope for the success of accounting occupation career!

I was admitted to junior accountant at present, hope to enrich the accounting professional knowledge, and strive to become a qualified accountant. I hope to find a financial work, can let me to learn the full play, improve the ability of business accounting, as a contribution to a force. The financial situation of extreme enthusiasm and persevere spirit the biggest factor I have the confidence to do accounting work.

相关推荐