爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

高中英语自我介绍

高中英语自我介绍

不*** 21-10-04 自我介绍

Hello everyone, high school will study with you. I feel very excited. After listening to my self introduction, I would like to make friends with me.

My name is XXX. I'm a 17 year old boy. Why is it called a boy? Because my heart is still very weak, and I haven't experienced the years of discipline. I'm going to be a full grown man too, because I have everything for men, huh?.

To introduce myself to you, but I am also very difficult. Because I don't really know yourself. In others seriously I could never be happy, optimistic. But my heart was often something sad, anxiety, worry, and even give up! I think the official because of the painful will have a happy life. Like two cups of wine, a cup, a cup of wine. Just see you a cup of drink first.

Life can be divided into seven stages, childhood, childhood, youth, youth, manhood, middle age and old age. We are young, we are shaping life values and goals, we will become a kind of person, the main determinant will happen in the next three years in high school, so I'm looking forward to the high school life.

I love the memories of my youth, my youth memories bring me countless happy; and I yearn for to become an adult, because adults will be able to do what you love, not by others and restricted.

相关推荐