爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英文求职信

英文求职信

原*** 22-08-13 求职信

Dear Sir:

Your advertisement for a network maintenance engineer in the January 10 student Daily interested me . Because the position that you described sounds exactly like the job I am seeking.

According to the advertisement ,your position requires Bachelor or above in computer science or equipment field and proficient in Window NT4.0 and LINLIX system. My major in college is just computer Science and Technology and my Bachelor Degree will be awarded in June.20xx. I’m sure I’ll the right person you want. During my campus life I’m learned a stream of course related to computer, what’s worth mentioning is that I have joined the develop group of Network Center in our school when I was a sophomore. What I do in Network Center is just program some ‘.dll’ file for the teacher there. Something about DataBase program and Web program .Although I just a coder there , but I learned a lot and I known the really process of how to grogram a website with C# and ASP.NET. After a half year in Network Center. I joined the Software Laboratory where I first got to know the full flow of program a software. We developed a software --- Voice Recognize Technology based---named Cn-En Learning Software , what is used C#.Net on the Visual Studio .Net 20xx. According to the two years learn and practice , I think I have the competence what is you need .

I would appreciate your time in reviewing my resume and if there is any additional information your require ,please connect me , I would welcome an opportunity to me with you for an interview.

With many thanks

Zhang Chaoqing

相关推荐