[FERGIE]
    [FERGIE]
    No no no no baby, no no no don't lie
    没有没有没有没有宝贝, 没有没有没有做不谎言
    No no no no yeah you know know know you gotta try
    没有没有没有没有是的你知道知道知道你必须尝试
    What you gonna do when it all comes out,
    什么你去做当它全部出来的时候,
    when i see you and what you're all about?
    当 i 见到你和你全都是什么的时候?
    No no no no baby, no no no no don't lie
    没有没有没有没有宝贝, 没有没有没有没有做不谎言
    you know you know you know you know you gotta try。
       你知道你知道你知道你知道你必须尝试。 [APL] [APL] She said I'm leaving 她说我正在离开 Cos she can't take the pain 她不能带痛苦的 Cos It's hard to continue this love it ain't the same 继续它不是相同的这爱是困难 Can't forget the things that I've done inside her brain 不能忘记我有的事物完成了内部她脑 Too many lies committed too many games 太多数谎言犯了太多游戏 She feeling like a fool getting on the last train 她像上车最后一班火车的一个愚人一样的感觉 Trying to maintain but the feeling won't change 对维持尝试但是感觉意志不变化 I'm sorry for the things that I've done and what I became 我为我有的事物感到抱歉完成了和我变成的 Caught up in living my life in the fast lane 在生活我的生活方面追赶了在那斋戒小路 Blinded by lights, cameras, you know the fame 藉着光,照相机盲人了, 你知道名望 I don't know the reason why I did these things 我不知道理由为什么我做了这些事物 [APL and FERGIE] [APL 和 FERGIE] And I lie and I lie and I lie and I lie 而且我谎言和我谎言和我谎言和我谎言 And now our emotions are drained 而且现在我们的情绪是排出沟外 Cause I lie and I lie and a little lie lie 引起我谎言和我谎言和一则小谎言谎言 And now your emotions are drained 而且现在你的情绪是排出沟外 [FERGIE] [FERGIE] No no no no baby, no no no don't lie 没有没有没有没有宝贝, 没有没有没有做不谎言 No no no no yeah you know know know you gotta try 没有没有没有没有是的你知道知道知道你必须尝试 What you gonna do when it all comes out, 什么你去做当它全部出来的时候, when i see you and what you're all about? 当 i 见到你和你全都是什么的时候? No no no no baby, no no no no don't lie 没有没有没有没有宝贝, 没有没有没有没有做不谎言 you know you know you know you know you gotta try。
       你知道你知道你知道你知道你必须尝试。 Ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh Ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh Ba da ba da ba da ba da badabada Ba da ba da ba da ba da badabada [TABOO] [禁忌] Yo, I'm lying to my girl Yo, 我是横躺的对我的女孩 Even though I love her 即使我爱她 And she all in my world 而且她所有的在我的世界中 I give her all my attention and diamonds & pearls 我给予她我所有的注意和钻石和珍珠 She's the one who makes me feel on top of the world 她是那人在世界的顶端上使我感觉 Still I lie to my girl, I do it 剧照我对我的女孩的谎言, 我做它 [APL and FERGIE] [APL 和 FERGIE] and I lie and I lie and i lie till there's no turning back 而且我谎言和我谎言和 i 谎言直到在那里有没有旋转向后地 and I lie and I lie till i dont know who i am 而且我谎言和我谎言直到 i dont 知道谁 i 是 。
       。 。 。
       i've gotta tell myself 我有必须告诉我自己 [Fergie] [Fergie] No no no no baby, no no no don't lie 没有没有没有没有宝贝, 没有没有没有做不谎言 No no no no yeah you know know know you gotta try 没有没有没有没有是的你知道知道知道你必须尝试 What you gonna do when it all comes out, 什么你去做当它全部出来的时候, when i see you and what you're all about? 当 i 见到你和你全都是什么的时候? No no no no baby, no no no no don't lie 没有没有没有没有宝贝, 没有没有没有没有做不谎言 you know you know you know you know you gotta try 你知道你知道你知道你知道你必须尝试 。

李***

2019-04-05 18:02:46

其他答案

类似问题

换一换
  • 音乐 相关知识

• 吃喝玩乐
  • 娱乐休闲

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20