爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

三分钟母爱的英文演讲稿

三分钟母爱的英文演讲稿

沈*** 21-10-11 演讲稿

Mother's love in the world is great. Sometimes,when you are sick,a mother's love will bring her mother to take care of you for your work. The heavy rain,love will make the mother an umbrella for you,they shower like "soaked through"...... All of these can show my mother's love for you,and I'll tell you about my mother's love.

That night,I feel like I'm in the refrigerator,cold,and head pain and dizziness,I caught a cold. When I was dizzy,I found myself lying on my mother's warm back. My mother found me uncomfortable and took me to the hospital. "But it's 12 now. Where is the hospital open?" I asked my mother. The mother said,"the hospital is open at night,not far from here." There is a hospital in front of me,but I still believe my mother. But who knew my mother had been carrying me back for almost two hours before she got to the hospital. Originally,mother afraid I want to walk,lie to me to say not far. To the hospital,the doctor prescribed some medicine,also said to the liquid cotton with press in my temple,head will slowly not pain. When the doctor said,my mother said to me,"I will help you press. You go to bed." I fell asleep after hearing my mother's words. By the time I woke up in the morning,my mother was still pressing for me. My mother took care of me all night,and she did not sleep at all,even if there was no complaint.

This is what I feel motherly love,this is the mother of their children without regret care,this is the great maternal love.

相关推荐