爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英文男女合唱歌曲

首页

英文男女合唱歌曲

一首英文歌,男女合唱,比较年轻的少男少女青春校园一类的歌,旋律轻快,积极向上,声音绵细富有磁性。很像owl city的Hello Seattle,试听一下,声音旋律都很接近。一定要大神来解决!旋律控!快啊快啊在线等!一定要看清,是男女合唱!男的稍多一点!

提交回答

全部答案

2017-09-30 04:14:06
  •   求一首抒情英文歌曲,年轻男女对唱 ? 
    女的歌词听不清但是很高,男声歌词是So we 。。。。。through your mine All we 。。。。。everytime Although 。。have to leave 接下来女声又是副歌部分
    Every breath you takeEvery move you makeEvery bond you breakEvery step you takeIll be watching youEvery single dayEvery word you sayEvery game you playEvery night you stayI'll be watching youOh, can't you seeYou belong to meHow my poor heart achesWith every step you takeEvery move you makeEvery vow you breakEvery smile you fakeEvery claim you stakeI'll be watching youSince you've gone I been lost without a traceI dream at night I can only see your faceI look around but it's you I can't replaceI feel so cold and I long for your embraceI keep crying baby, baby, please。
      。。Oh, can't you seeYou belong to meHow my poor heart achesWith every step you takeEvery move you makeEvery vow you breakEvery smile you fakeEvery claim you stakeI'll be watching youEvery smile you fakeEvery claim you stakeI'll be watching youEvery smile you fakeEvery claim you stakeI'll be watching youEvery smile you fakeEvery claim you stakeI'll be watching youEvery smile you fakeEvery claim you stakeI'll be watching you
    一首英文歌,最近常常听到,男女合唱的 ?
    大概旋律是:咪发咪来哆咪咪咪咪咪咪咪咪发咪发咪来哆咪咪咪咪咪咪咪咪来
    Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston - Eenie Meenie
    下载http://mp3。
      baidu。com/m?tn=baidump3&ct=134217728&lm=-1&word=Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston - Eenie Meenie有点像这个,不过两个都是男的http://www。tudou。
      com/programs/view/9InpczMzipw/
    找一首英文歌,一个挺熟悉的旋律,节奏比较快很有激情,是男女对唱?
    歌词实在是只能回忆起一些碎片了= =只记得副歌部分的一点点,也不知道对不对女:she(还是there搞不清) is __for they are?男:I am ____求各位大神帮助= =实在不行也没办法啦
    Don't push me是sweetbox唱的。
      。。快歌~ 一段说唱以后有I don't really care 不知是不是,但是你可能会喜欢这首歌。。。
    追问
    不是啦~
    一首欧美男女合唱的英文歌 女生先开头唱的 两人唱的旋律几乎一样
    有一段歌词听起来像是 even it told you for me 又或者是even it know you know me 歌曲是比较抒情的 没有任何说唱 男生的唱腔很像黑人 主歌部分两人除了歌词不太一样 旋律没有差 伴奏也是很抒情的
    Jay-Z Alicia Keys--Empire State of Mind
    追问不是这首喔 没有说唱的
    一首年轻男女合唱的很好听的英文歌,我是歌手里也唱过了
    I Got You播放歌手:Ciara语言:英语所属专辑:Jackie (Deluxe)发行时间:2015-05-04
    Owl city ft。
       Carly Rae Jepsen - Good time  ?
    求好听的男女英文对唱歌曲,在2012。13年比较火的一首歌,旋律好听,比较欢快,推荐一下吧
    【A place nearby】 评价:非常非常舒服的一首歌。
      听着让人回想很多很多。

百度上一搜就出来了
    求一首英文歌 男女合唱 副歌女生是高音一直重复一段旋律很悲壮的 男声主歌部分就是很轻快唱的
    好像比较老的歌 也比较少人听 反正男的唱活 副歌女生就会彪高音 重复一段旋律 啊什么什么 啊什么什么 有点像祷告
    S & M (City Kicks radio Mix) - Wasabi DJsFeels so good being bad (Oh oh oh oh oh)There's no way I'm turning back (Oh oh oh oh oh)Now the pain is my pleasure cause nothing could measure (Oh oh oh oh oh)Love is great love is fine (Oh oh oh oh oh)Outta box outta line (Oh oh oh oh oh)The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more (Oh oh oh oh oh)Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at itSex in the air I don't care I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite meCause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at itSex in the air I don't care I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite meNa na na naCome onS-S-S & M-M-MS-S-S & M-M-MS-S-S & M-M-MS-S-S & M-M-MLove is great love is fine (Oh oh oh oh oh)Outta box outta line (Oh oh oh oh oh)The affliction of the feeling leaves me wanting more (Oh oh oh oh oh)Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at itSex in the air I don't care I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite meCause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at itSex in the air I don't care I love the smell of itSticks and stones may break my bonesBut chains and whips excite meS-S-S & M-M-MS-S-S & M-M-MS-S-S & M-M-MS-S-S & M-M-MCome on come on come onI like it-like itCome on come on come onI like it-like itCome on come on come onI like it-like itCome on come on come onI like it-like it
    求一首英文歌 男女合唱 副歌女生 只是伴奏 是高音一直重复一段旋律很悲壮的 男声主歌部分就是很轻快唱的
    是一首比较悲壮抒情的歌 不是DJ什么激烈的歌 好像比较老的歌 也比较少人听 反正男的唱活 副歌女生就会彪高音(注意不是唱 是伴奏 像在远方祷告感觉) 重复一段旋律 啊~~~什么什么 啊~~~什么什么 有点像祷告
    Yeah!What's upIt's TQ and Sarah againHaha right back at ya (love is color blind)That's rightThis time we got a serious situationAnd we're tryna do our parts to helpBut we need your helpYou know what I'm saying (love is color blind)So come on!It don't matter if you're blackWhite or yellow if you're brown or red (it don't matter)Let's get down to thatLove is color blind (that's right give it to em baby)I remember whenI was a child and couldn't understandPeople having funDiscriminating all the different onesMama just used to sayWhen you grow up you maybe find a wayTo make these people seeThat everything I do comes back to meYou gotta live your lifeThrough all the single ones to blameYou gotta live that lifeJust play the game and let love rainIt don't matter if you're blackWhite or yellow if you're brown or redLet's get down to thatLove is color blindYou're my brother you're my friendAll that matters in the very endIt's to understandLove is color blind (that's right)I remember as a young boyI watch my neighborhood go up in flamesI saw the whole thing of tears and painAnd the situation's wack in my brainI wish I could fly away and never come back againWe need some love ya'llWe need some real dip help from above ya'llI mean the kids is watchingAnd I just can't see ya stopI don't understandI mean we all bleed the same blood man(you gotta live your life)Better than a father's deadLet's make some love babyHave some kids(you gotta live that life)And I don't care what color they areOr you are or we are it's all love baby!It don't matter if you're blameWhite or yellow if you're brown or redLet's get down to thatLove is color blingYou're my brother you're my friendAll that matters in the very endIt's to understandLove is color blindYou could have been my motherYou could have been my brotherWhat if you are my sisterIf you are my fatherYou could have been my fellerYou could have been my teacherBut if you are my friendIt would be so nice to meet yaYou could have been my motherYou could have been my brotherWhat if you are my sisterIf you are my fatherI could have been your fellerYou could have been my teacherBut if you are my friendIt would be so nice to meet yaTake it out to the worldTell every boy and every little girlBe proud of yourselfCause you're as good as anybody elsePut away your prejudiceOpen your mind don't need to stick to thisTry to make this upA better place without a racial curseYeah time for some changes ya'llSo come on!Put your hands up!Come on!Put your hands up!Come on!Put your hands up!It don't matter ya'llWe stayin color blindIt don't matter ya'llWe stayin color blindIt don't matter ya'llWe stayin color blindYeah give it to emLove is color blindIt don't matter if you're blackWhite or yellow if you're brown or redLet's get down to thatLove is color blindYou're my brother you're my friendAll that matters in the very endIt's to understandLove is color blindYou could have been my motherYou could have been my brotherWhat if you are my sisterIf you are my fatherYou could have been my fellerYou could have been my teacherBut if you are my friendIt would be so nice to meet yaYou're my brother you're my friendAll that matters in the very endIt's to understandLove is color blindColor blind yeah
    有一首男女对唱的英文歌,它与歌曲hello seatte旋律十分相似,这首歌叫什么?
    the saltwater room
    追问谢谢,就是这个,追答谢谢你及时的采纳。

杨***

• 2017-09-30 04:14:06
  • 范围很大,不好说

夏***

• 2017-09-30 04:14:06
  • Closer,We Don ’t Tallk Anymore,Sing ?Me to Sleep,Bon Appetit 
    ?

王***