爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

求中小学生英语演讲稿?

首页

求中小学生英语演讲稿?

求中小学生英语演讲稿??!!

提交回答

全部答案

2017-06-17 18:01:35
  •   The Pro- group think teenagers should be allowed to wear earrings because chasing fashion is the characteristic of young people。
       It shows the spirits of teenagers。 And it is common that everyone wants to chase beauty。 People can't just forbid the young showing their beauty out。
       The Anti- group think teenagers should not be allowed to wear earrings because young people are not old and mature enough to care too much about their appearances。
       Young students should pay their attention to studying。 That's what really makes them beautiful。And for the result, maybe the Pro- group does a better job。
       They gave out more persuasive reasons why should we allow teenagers to wear earrings while what the Anti- group said is right, too。
       It's just we need clearer reasons。 So, the Pro- group is the WINNER!。

吃***

2017-06-17 18:01:35

• 2017-06-17 18:01:34
  •   最美东莞英语演讲稿

I believe we all know that we are striving to Dongguan, the national civilized city, so we need no extra points, Dongguan civilization。
       Dongguan What is the result of civilization? Dongguan because of you, my civilization and civilized。 Our Dongguan If there is no corresponding state of mind, environmental atmosphere and civilized behavior, there would be no civilization, Dongguan, Dongguan, includes both material civilization, Dongguan, also includes the spirit of Dongguan, Dongguan, the spirit of all of us who need a common, a long-term efforts。
       Civilization is a step forward in scientific thinking, behavior of the upright habit of improvement, the improvement of cultivation, quality upgrading; it is the liberation of humanity, freedom, perfection and beyond。
       Growth from an educational point of view, civilization is on a farewell to the ignorance and vulgarity, is conscious control of human nature to overcome and defeat does not meet the social, legal, discipline, morality instincts desire is to their mutual hostility from each other to prevent the liberation of out, from the war to liberate the soul from the narrow utilitarian and secular fetters freed 。
      。。 。。。 the reality of our growth and development needs call for the return of civilization, reconstruction and development, looking around four are still frequent the same uncivilized phenomenon appeared around us。
       For example: Language uncivilized, some students have exported into a dirty, fights curse events also occasionally occur; environment is not clean and tidy, along with the duty of labor, some students of the damage to the environment, drink cups, tissues, plastic bags, scraps of paper discarded everywhere, and even worked tirelessly around these things Tibetan, 4 plugs, not promptly clean up garbage and refuse into the room, and some garbage near secretly swept under the bed, and some bags of garbage will be placed on the public corridor, and some will be Garbage from the 2nd floor as "high-altitude dropped," we do not reach out to more people picking up garbage around, these are all against the background of our poor health habits, health awareness is weak。
       Can be seen that the ugly conflict between civilization and the very existence of Dongguan to arouse the attention of all, it needs action。

东莞广东省城市东莞号称世界工厂。东莞市广东省历史文化名城带名胜古迹。例广东四名园园。东莞着1700文化历史岭南文化重要发源。东莞公路交通十发达。我坐车处游玩。东莞港澳同胞约100万海外华侨约30万著名华侨乡。
      东莞景色美丽种类繁物。许美习俗像赛龙舟荔枝节等等。东莞适宜居住。我欢迎东莞参观。 Dongguan is one of the Guangdong Province Dongguan City, which known as"the workshop of the world"。
       Dongguan is the famous historical and cultural city in Guangdong povince, with many places of historic interest and scenic beauty。
       For example, one of the four famous gardens in Guangdong is KeYuan park。 Dongguan has 1700 years of history and culture, is an important birthplace of South of the Five Ridges culture。
       Then Dongguan road traffic is very developed。 We can visit everywhere by car。Dongguan Hong Kong and Macao compatriots overseas about 100 million people, about 30 million Overseas Chinese, is a famous hometown of overseas Chinese。
       Dongguan has beautiful scenery。 There are a variety of animal and many good customs。 Such as dragon boat racing 。itchi Festival and so on。
       Dongguan is also very suitable for living。 I'd like to welcome you to visit Dongguan。###Change The Ingredients Of Your Life
    This is a glass of water,tasteless,right?However if you add sugar,it will taste sweet,but if you add vinegar,it will become bitter。
      The same is true with our life____ the flavor is created by our choices。
    If kindness is added to a strange you will have a friend; but if hostility is added,you will have an enemy。
      If love is added to a pile of red bricks you will have a home,but if hatred is add to those bricks ,you will have an concentration camp。

So my dear friends,never complain that life is boring and the world is disappointing。If don’t like the taste of your life,change the ingredients。

Three year ago,I weighed more than 100 hundred kilograms which caused significant embarrassment and frustration in my life。
      Like always failing my P。E examinations,like always being laughed at by girls,like being terrified to speak in public。It was my grandmother’s encouragement that revived from my passive attitude to become confident in myself。
      She said “ My dear,if you can’t change you figure,why not treat it as your own style。So I began to cautiously employ the new way of thinking。
      By choosing to change my outlook on life,I developed the confidence to make a difference and finally I found a totally new world。

So my dear friend,if faith,hope,love,endurance are added to your life,you will find the confidence to conquer your limitation and embrace new challenges。
      And hopefully with my speech included,you will have a fantastic speech contest。

改变生活的味道
    这是一杯白开水,平淡无味,对吧?可是加上点糖呢,他尝起来会有甜味;如果加的是苏打水,味道就会变苦。
      人生同样如此——个中滋味在于我们的选择。
    善待他人,你会拥有朋友;但如果充满恶意,则会多个敌人。将爱赋予一堆红砖,你会拥有一个家;用仇恨来浇铸这堆红砖,就会铸成一座集中营。
    因此亲爱的朋友们,不要抱怨人生乏味,世间无望。
      不喜欢生活的味道,那就换一换生活的调料吧!
    三年前,我重达100多公斤,这给我带来了很多尴尬和挫折:体育课老是不及格,总被女孩们嘲笑,更不敢当众发表意见。幸而由于祖母的鼓励,我不在消极人生,而是充满自信。她曾经说过:“孩子,如果体形无法改变,为什么不把它看做自己独特的风格呢?” 我开始这样来审视人生,通过改变生活的视角,我信心大增地去改变我的人生,很快就发现一个崭新的世界。

朋友们,将信念,希望,爱意和忍性溶入生命,你就会找到自信,克服缺点,迎接人生新的挑战。最后我的演讲包括在内,希望你会看到一场精彩的演讲比赛。

z***

2017-06-17 18:01:34

类似问题

换一换
  • 英语考试 相关知识

• 教育培训
  • 教育科学
  • 教育考试

相关推荐

• 小天鹅洗衣机

嫌麻烦就把你洗衣机的型号或断皮带,拿到维修点去买1个,自己装上就可以了(要有个小扳手把螺丝放松,装上...

购物

• 怎样管理好一个班?

1、以身作则,如果连自己都做不好,还怎么当班长? 2、人缘好,我就是由于人缘不好,才改当副班长的。 ...

管理学

• 罗马音和拼音

tann转成假名就是たん,拼音的话,相当于tang吧…… bakka转成假名是ばっか kkou转成假...

日语

• 关于公司为员工租房的问题

你好 公司为员工租房,属于一种福利,不应该缴纳个人所得税的 租赁协议应该公司与房主统一签订

房地产

• 笔记本电脑永远是解决笔记本故障的卡片屏幕...

有时,我们的笔记本电脑总是卡住了。我们怎样才能解决这个问题可能有很多不太熟悉的网友。现在让我们告诉你...

电脑/网络

• xp电脑显示屏调节屏幕亮度怎么调节_XP...

XP电脑显示屏亮度调节怎么操作 1、直接在XP系统桌面空白处右键选择属性打开【显示属性】程序。 2、...

电脑/网络

• 计算机不能重新启动所有时间重新启动如何解...

关于计算机不能重启和重启的问题,我相信很多网民以前见过。我们如何解决这个问题这里有一点告诉你,计算机...

电脑/网络

• 如果笔记本不能上网,我该怎么办

也许有些网友对笔记本电脑无法上网的问题了解不多。现在让我们向你介绍一下笔记本电脑不能上网的原因以及如...

电脑/网络

• 现在移民需要多少钱(留学移民要多少钱)

在众多的热门移民国家中,能够同时满足速度快,要求简单且有法案支持的移民国家,目前就只有马耳他,希腊,...

电脑/网络

• 高迪安集团公司的实力怎么样?

高迪安(英文:GOLDIAN,前身:金大元集团),是一个综合性企业集团,致力于真爱人文事业的发展,旗...

管理学

• 有人了解高迪安集团这个公司吗?

高迪安(英文:GOLDIAN,前身:金大元集团),是一个综合性企业集团,成立以来致力于真爱人文事业的...

产业信息

• 高迪安集团旗下的人工智能产业发展好吗?

高迪安集团旗下的元梦智能科技公司,是一家致力于打造以数字智能人为核心的人工智能交互系统,并集研发、生...

产业信息

• 高迪安这个公司现在旗下现在主要有哪些产业...

高迪安旗下产业比较多,涵盖地产、教育、珠宝、智能、金融、互联、健康等多个领域。集团从地产起步,开发了...

产业信息

• 高迪安之前开发的第一个新房是哪个楼盘?

位于浦东川沙的金钟苑,后续集团开发了享誉海内外的上海地标性楼盘——香梅花园。

购房置业

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60
  • 61-80
  • 81-100
  • 101-120