生活大爆笑中严丰老唱的英文歌叫什么

提交回答

全部答案

2019-04-28 23:17:15
  • I'm over your lies

M***

2019-04-28 23:17:15

• 2019-04-05 21:07:24
  • : I'm over your lies And I'm over your games I'm over you asking me when you know I'm not ok You call me at night And I pick up

D***

2019-04-05 21:07:24

• 2019-04-04 23:31:17
  •   I'm over your lies  And I'm over your games  I'm over you asking me when you know I'm not ok  You call me at night  And I pick up the phone  And though you've been telling me I know you're not alone  And that's why your eyes  I'm over it  Your smile  I'm over it  Realized  I'm over it I'm over it I'm over  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over  I'm so  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over。

N***

2019-04-04 23:31:17

• 2019-04-01 22:46:43
  •   I'm over your liesAnd I'm over your gamesI'm over you asking me when you know I'm not okYou call me at nightAnd I pick up the phoneAnd though you've been telling me I know you're not aloneAnd that's why your eyesI'm over itYour smileI'm over itRealizedI'm over it I'm over it I'm overWanting you to be wanting meNo that ain't no way to beHow I feel read my lipsBecause I'm so over I'm so over。

じ***

2019-04-01 22:46:43

• 2019-03-11 16:45:36
  •   I'm over your lies  And I'm over your games  I'm over you asking me when you know I'm not ok  You call me at night  And I pick up the phone  And though you've been telling me I know you're not alone  And that's why your eyes  I'm over it  Your smile  I'm over it  Realized  I'm over it I'm over it I'm over  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over  I'm so  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it    I'm over your hands  And I'm over your mouth  Trying to drag me down and fill me with self doubt  Oh and that's why your world  I'm over it  So sure  I'm over it  I'm not your girl  I'm over it I'm over it I'm over  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  I'm so over it  Don't call  Don't come by  Ain't no use  Don't ask me why  You never change  There'll be no more cryin'in the rain    Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over it  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  I'm so over it    Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over it  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it    。

时***

2019-03-11 16:45:36

• 2019-02-23 19:27:06
  • I’m over your lies 

L***

2019-02-23 19:27:06

• 2019-02-19 09:03:16
  • I'm over  your  lies

?***

2019-02-19 09:03:16

• 2019-02-13 14:23:40
  •   I'm over your liesAnd I'm over your gamesI'm over you asking me when you know I'm not okYou call me at nightAnd I pick up the phoneAnd though you've been telling me I know you're not aloneAnd that's why your eyesI'm over itYour smileI'm over itRealizedI'm over it I'm over it I'm overWanting you to be wanting meNo that ain't no way to beHow I feel read my lipsBecause I'm so over I'm so overI'm soMoving on and it's my timeYou never were a friend of fineHurt at first a little bitAnd now I'm so overSo over itI'm over your handsAnd I'm over your mouthTrying to drag me down and fill me with self doubtOh and that's why your worldI'm over itSo sureI'm over itI'm not your girlI'm over it I'm over it I'm overWanting you to be wanting meNo that ain't no way to beHow I feel read my lipsBecause I'm so over I'm so overMoving on and it's my timeYou never were a friend of fineHurt at first a little bitAnd now I'm so overSo over itI'm so over itDon't callDon't come byAin't no useDon't ask me whyYou never changeThere'll be no more cryin'in the rainWanting you to be wanting meNo that ain't no way to beHow I feel read my lipsBecause I'm so over I'm so over itMoving on and it's my timeYou never were a friend of fineHurt at first a little bitAnd now I'm so overSo over itI'm so over itWanting you to be wanting meNo that ain't no way to beHow I feel read my lipsBecause I'm so over I'm so over itMoving on and it's my timeYou never were a friend of fineHurt at first a little bitAnd now I'm so overSo over it。

z***

2019-02-13 14:23:40

• 2019-02-03 16:22:59
  •   I'm over your lies  And I'm over your games  I'm over you asking me when you know I'm not ok  You call me at night  And I pick up the phone  And though you've been telling me I know you're not alone  And that's why your eyes  I'm over it  Your smile  I'm over it  Realized  I'm over it I'm over it I'm over  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over  I'm so  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  I'm over your hands  And I'm over your mouth  Trying to drag me down and fill me with self doubt  Oh and that's why your world  I'm over it  So sure  I'm over it  I'm not your girl  I'm over it I'm over it I'm over  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  I'm so over it  Don't call  Don't come by  Ain't no use  Don't ask me why  You never change  There'll be no more cryin'in the rain  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over it  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  I'm so over it  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over it  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  。

薛***

2019-02-03 16:22:59

• 2019-01-16 10:09:15
  •   I'm over your lies  And I'm over your games  I'm over you asking me when you know I'm not ok  You call me at night  And I pick up the phone  And though you've been telling me I know you're not alone  And that's why your eyes  I'm over it  Your smile  I'm over it  Realized  I'm over it I'm over it I'm over  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over  I'm so  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  I'm over your hands  And I'm over your mouth  Trying to drag me down and fill me with self doubt  Oh and that's why your world  I'm over it  So sure  I'm over it  I'm not your girl  I'm over it I'm over it I'm over  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  I'm so over it  Don't call  Don't come by  Ain't no use  Don't ask me why  You never change  There'll be no more cryin'in the rain  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over it  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  I'm so over it  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over it  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it。

P***

2019-01-16 10:09:15

• 2019-01-09 17:30:02
  •   I'm over your lies  And I'm over your games  I'm over you asking me when you know I'm not ok  You call me at night  And I pick up the phone  And though you've been telling me I know you're not alone  And that's why your eyes  I'm over it  Your smile  I'm over it  Realized  I'm over it I'm over it I'm over  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over  I'm so  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  I'm over your hands  And I'm over your mouth  Trying to drag me down and fill me with self doubt  Oh and that's why your world  I'm over it  So sure  I'm over it  I'm not your girl  I'm over it I'm over it I'm over  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  I'm so over it  Don't call  Don't come by  Ain't no use  Don't ask me why  You never change  There'll be no more cryin'in the rain  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over it  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  I'm so over it  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over it  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  。

杨***

2019-01-09 17:30:02

• 2019-01-03 14:12:10
  • Over it - Katharine McPhee

苏***

2019-01-03 14:12:10

• 2018-12-29 16:56:37
  •   I'm over you asking me when you know I'm not ok  You call me at night  And I pick up the phone  And though you've been telling me I know you're not alone  And that's why your eyes  I'm over it  Your smile  I'm over it  Realized  I'm over it I'm over it I'm over  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over  I'm so  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it    I'm over your hands  And I'm over your mouth  Trying to drag me down and fill me with self doubt  Oh and that's why your world  I'm over it  So sure  I'm over it  I'm not your girl  I'm over it I'm over it I'm over  Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  I'm so over it  Don't call  Don't come by  Ain't no use  Don't ask me why  You never change  There'll be no more cryin'in the rain    Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over it  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it  I'm so over it    Wanting you to be wanting me  No that ain't no way to be  How I feel read my lips  Because I'm so over I'm so over it  Moving on and it's my time  You never were a friend of fine  Hurt at first a little bit  And now I'm so over  So over it。

C***

2018-12-29 16:56:37

类似问题

换一换

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新问答 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60
  • 61-80
  • 81-100