Snoop Dogg的《Promise I》 歌词?

首页

Snoop Dogg的《Promise I》 歌词?

Snoop Dogg的《Promise I》 歌词

提交回答
好评回答
  • 2019-02-23 11:26:57
      signs   歌手:snoop dogg     专辑:r&g - rhythm and gangster: the masterpiece  
    [Chorus - Justin Timberlake] (Uncle Charlie Wilson)
    I'm not sure what I see
    Cupid don't fuck wit me!
    Are you telling me this is a sign?
    She's looking in my eyes, now I see no other guys
    Are you telling me this is a sign? (OHHH!!!)
    [Snoop Dogg]
    Don't think about it, boy leave her alone
    (Ooh wee!!) Nigga you ain't no G!
    She likes my tone, my colone and the way I roll, you ain't no G!
    [Verse - Snoop Dogg]
    It's legit, you know it's a hit
    When The Neptunes and the Doggy Dogg fin to spit
    You know he's in - tune with the season
    Come here baby, tell me why you leaving?
    Tell me if it's weed that you needing
    You wanna breathe? I got the best weed minus seeds
    Ain't nobody tripping VIP they can't get in
    If something go wrong then you know we get to Cripping
    [Chorus - Justin Timberlake]
    I'm not sure what I see
    You better don't fuck wit me!
    [Snoop Dogg]
    (Oh ohhh!! yeah!) Nigga you ain't no G!
    [Verse - Snoop Dogg]
    Now you stepping wit a G, from Los Angeles
    Where helicopters got cameras, just to get a glimpse of our Chucks
    And our Khakis and our bouncer cars
    You wit you friend right? (yeah)
    She ain't trying to bring over no men right? (no)
    Shiieet, she ain't gotta be in the distance
    She could get high all in an instant
    [Chorus - Justin Timberlake]
    I'm not sure what I see
    You better don't fuck wit me!
    [Snoop Dogg]
    (Oh ohhh!! yeah!) Nigga you ain't no G!
    [Verse - Snoop Dogg] (Justin Timberlake)
    Mami, mamasita, have you ever - flown on G5s
    From London - to a beat hah? You gotta have cake
    You'll have Sunday's with chiquitas
    You'll see Venus and Serena, in the Wimbledon Arena
    And I can take you (Uncle Charlie, preach!!)
    [Bridge - Uncle Charlie Wilson] (Justin Timberlake)
    Nigga don't be young and foolish
    You don't know what you're doing
    You don't know what you've lost until she's gone (gone)
    And her pretty face, drove you wild
    But you ain't have that Snoop Doggy Dogg Style
    [Chorus - Justin Timberlake] (Uncle Charlie Wilson)
    I'm not sure what I see
    Cupid don't fuck wit me!
    Are you telling me this is a sign? (OHHH!!!)
    [Snoop Dogg]
    (Ooh wee!!) Nigga you ain't no G!
    She likes my tone, my colone and the way I roll (hey!) you ain't no G!
    (Ooh wee!!) You ain't no G! (oh oh ohh! 。
      。 Ooh wee!!) ,如有帮助请设置答案 有用 ,谢谢。

匿名用户

2019-02-23 11:26:57

其他答案

2019-02-23 11:46:42
  •   Artist:snoop dogg
    Songs Title:promise i
    Promise I never leave you。。。
       Boy Boy Boy You know that you got me Snoop You're a joy joy joy It's all the pimpin things you do You got me in a daze And I dont know if it's the haze Cuz we smoke so much ooh ooh (Ooh Ooh Ooh Ooh) Yea the bitch gotta bitch Hang out with the D-O-Double Girl be apart of this Now hang up your coat Blaze the dope Never missin a stroke Yeah Yea Now this here is a tapita You ever seen a stretch Li Jet two seater (No) It aint what you want it's what you need A real ass nigga to help you kick your feet up (Yea) Now flip your channel to Lifetime You stay on my mind even when I'm writing rhymes We can chill all day until the nightime I'll let you know when to go at the right time I know you don't want to go But you got to get the hell up outta here I say go, you say no, Go Have a drink have a toast What it do, whateva you want And we dont wait until the first of the month We never hesitate to roll a hundred dolla blunt Nigga money it's nothing to us It's big pimpin over here baby you fuckin wit us Struck it rich with the struck of the luck of the dutch Tripled you up you alittle late for the flush You got plans for a honeymoon I got plans to move your fine ass up in my living room At the studio on the D-low is you wit it You gots to stay committed To do what I say no matter how I spit it, you wit it If I say go, that means go Now go ooh ooh Yea come spend a week with the Black jack tripper Unzip your zipper Got a couple of bitches that's Gonna help you up outta that I want you to sing wit 'em All of yall sing together Come on we gon get Let me hear you say Promise I never leave you All my bitches let me hear you say Promise I never leave you C'mon let me hear you say Promise I never leave you Promise I never leave you。

幸***

2019-02-23 11:46:42

• 2019-02-23 11:27:29
  •   
                            Lance - I Promise
    Editor:Lce
    baby i am sorry i know i hurt you so
    i can't deny it i can't stop the pain
    you said it is easy to dry off your tears
    but those smiles are fading away
    oh can u see it i'm standing in the rain
    can you forgive me for the sake of my soul
    the taste of your kisses can light up my heart
    i do need you everyday
    oh~baby i just wanna say i miss you i mean it
    i just wanna say i miss you i mean it
    i just wanna say i love you
    i'll promise u everything forever
    oh~baby i just wanna say i love you
    i'll be with u everywhere everyday every minute in my life
    i promise
    can you believe it i'm afraid to close my eyes
    you're just right in my dream when you walk out on me
    life can't be without you i've been taken away
    i do want you everyday
    The End
                        。

我***

2019-02-23 11:27:29

• 2019-02-23 11:17:41
  •   i promise that you'll never be alone
    this house will always be your home
    and our hearts will always beat as one
    as long as i can breathe i swear
    i promise that i will never let you down
    be strong for you, i'll always be around
    look into my eyes you'll see that we were meant to be together (oh)
    this love of ours was sent from up above
    together i know that we could touch the sky
    nothing ever felt so right
    girl i。
      。 this i promise you, this i promise you, this i promise you (girl i'll be there) i will be there (i will be there) i will be there this i promise you, this i promise you, this i promise you (girl i'll be there) i will be there (i will be there) i promise all my life there's something that you really gotta know i'm with you til the end of the road (end of the road) i'll never let you go i swear i've never felt like this before cos everyday i love you more and more you lift me up so high, i look into your eyes i see forever this love of ours was sent from up above together i know that we could touch the sky nothing ever felt so right girl i, i, i。
      。
       this i promise you, this i promise you, this i promise you (girl i'll be there) oh i'll be there (i will be there) oh i'll be there i promise my time (this i promise you), i promise my heart (this i promise you), i promise my love (this i promise you) girl i'll be there, girl i'll be there through the fire we could hold each other up i'll be your shelter cos the storms are gonna come so don't worry anymore cos this is no ordinary love and this i promise this i promise you, this i promise you, this i promise you (girl i'll be there) i promise baby (i will be there) i will be there i promise my time (this i promise you), i promise my heart (this i promise you), i promise my love (this i promise you) (girl i'll be there) i'll be there (i will be there) i will be there this i promise you, this i promise you, this i promise you (girl i'll be there) i'll be there (i will be there) i'll be there i promise my time (this i promise you), i promise my heart (this i promise you), i promise my love (this i promise you) (girl i'll be there) i will be right there (i will be there) i promise all my life oh baby baby baby baby baby this i promise you。

匿名

2019-02-23 11:17:41

• 2019-02-23 11:15:49
  •   signs   歌手:snoop dogg     专辑:r&g - rhythm and gangster: the masterpiece  [Chorus - Justin Timberlake] (Uncle Charlie Wilson)I'm not sure what I seeCupid don't fuck wit me!Are you telling me this is a sign?She's looking in my eyes, now I see no other guysAre you telling me this is a sign? (OHHH!!!)[Snoop Dogg]Don't think about it, boy leave her alone(Ooh wee!!) Nigga you ain't no G!She likes my tone, my colone and the way I roll, you ain't no G![Verse - Snoop Dogg]It's legit, you know it's a hitWhen The Neptunes and the Doggy Dogg fin to spitYou know he's in - tune with the seasonCome here baby, tell me why you leaving?Tell me if it's weed that you needingYou wanna breathe? I got the best weed minus seedsAin't nobody tripping VIP they can't get inIf something go wrong then you know we get to Cripping[Chorus - Justin Timberlake]I'm not sure what I seeYou better don't fuck wit me!Are you telling me this is a sign?She's looking in my eyes, now I see no other guysAre you telling me this is a sign?[Snoop Dogg]Don't think about it, boy leave her alone(Oh ohhh!! yeah!) Nigga you ain't no G!She likes my tone, my colone and the way I roll, you ain't no G![Verse - Snoop Dogg]Now you stepping wit a G, from Los AngelesWhere helicopters got cameras, just to get a glimpse of our ChucksAnd our Khakis and our bouncer carsYou wit you friend right? (yeah)She ain't trying to bring over no men right? (no)Shiieet, she ain't gotta be in the distanceShe could get high all in an instant[Chorus - Justin Timberlake]I'm not sure what I seeYou better don't fuck wit me!Are you telling me this is a sign?She's looking in my eyes, now I see no other guysAre you telling me this is a sign?[Snoop Dogg]Don't think about it, boy leave her alone(Oh ohhh!! yeah!) Nigga you ain't no G!She likes my tone, my colone and the way I roll, you ain't no G![Verse - Snoop Dogg] (Justin Timberlake)Mami, mamasita, have you ever - flown on G5sFrom London - to a beat hah? You gotta have cakeYou'll have Sunday's with chiquitasYou'll see Venus and Serena, in the Wimbledon ArenaAnd I can take you (Uncle Charlie, preach!!)[Bridge - Uncle Charlie Wilson] (Justin Timberlake)Nigga don't be young and foolishYou don't know what you're doingYou don't know what you've lost until she's gone (gone)And her pretty face, drove you wildBut you ain't have that Snoop Doggy Dogg Style[Chorus - Justin Timberlake] (Uncle Charlie Wilson)I'm not sure what I seeCupid don't fuck wit me!Are you telling me this is a sign?She's looking in my eyes, now I see no other guysAre you telling me this is a sign? (OHHH!!!)[Snoop Dogg]Don't think about it, boy leave her alone(Ooh wee!!) Nigga you ain't no G!She likes my tone, my colone and the way I roll (hey!) you ain't no G!(Ooh wee!!) You ain't no G! (oh oh ohh! 。
      。 Ooh wee!!)。

何***

2019-02-23 11:15:49

类似问题

换一换

相关推荐

正在加载...
最新资料 推荐信息 热门专题 热点推荐
  • 1-20
  • 21-40
  • 41-60
  • 61-80