爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

双语故事(汇编16篇)

双语故事(汇编16篇)

杨*** 23-02-11 故事

双语故事(1)

One day a visitor from the city came to a small rural area to drive around the country roads, see how the farms looked, and perhaps to see how farmers earned their living. The city man saw a farmer in his yard, holding a pig up in his hands, and lifting it so that the pig could eat apples from an apple tree. The city man said to the farmer," I see that your pig likes apples, but isn"t that quite a waste of time?" The farmer replied," What"s time to a pig?"

一天,有一个城市里的游客来到一个小乡村,在乡间路上开着车,想看看农庄是什么样子,也想看看农夫怎样种田过日子。这位城里人看见一位农夫在宅后的草地上,手中抱着一头猪,并把它举得高高的,好让它能够吃到树上的苹果。城里人对农夫说,"我看你的猪挺喜欢吃苹果的,但是,这不是很浪费时间吗?"那位农夫回答说,"时间对猪有什么意义?"

双语故事(2)

【The City Mouse and the Country Mouse】 Once there were two They were One mouse lived in the country; the other mouse lived in the After many years the Country mouse saw the City mouse; he said, "Do come and see me at my house in the " So the City mouse The City mouse said, "This food is not good, and your house is not Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the You would live in a nice house made of You would have nice food to You must come and see me at my house in the " The Country mouse went to the house of the City It was a very good Nice food was set ready for them to But just as they began to eat they heard a great The City mouse cried, " Run! Run! The cat is coming!" They ran away quickly and After some time they came When they came out, the Country mouse said, "I do not like living in the I like living in my hole in the For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and " 【译文】 【城里老鼠和乡下老鼠】 从前,有两只老鼠,它们是好朋友。一只老鼠居住在乡村,另一只住在城里。很多年以后,乡下老鼠碰到城里老鼠,它说:你一定要来我乡下的家看看。于是,城里老鼠就去了。乡下老鼠领着它到了一块田地上它自己的家里。它把所有ZUI精美食物都找出来给城里老鼠。城里老鼠说:这东西不好吃,你的家也不好,你为什么住在田野的地洞里呢?你应该搬到城里去住,你能住上用石头造的漂亮房子,还会吃上美味佳肴,你应该到我城里的家看看。 乡下老鼠就到城里老鼠的家去。房子十分漂亮,好吃的东西也为他们摆好了。可是正当他们要开始吃的时候,听见很大的一阵响声,城里的老鼠叫喊起来:快跑!快跑!猫来了他们飞快地跑开躲藏起来。 过了一会儿,他们出来了。当他们出来时,乡下老鼠说:我不喜欢住在城里,我喜欢住在田野我的洞里。因为这样虽然贫穷但是快乐自在,比起虽然富有却要过着提心吊胆的生活来说,要好些。

双语故事(3)

“一个人就是一段故事。”

——丹麦作家爱莎克•迪内森

在这个专栏打头的几篇文章中,我们已经分享了一些现代领导者如何将讲故事作为一种最强大领导力工具的经验。这并不出奇,古往今来的领导者都曾使用个人故事、寓言和轶事来帮助听众有效地吸取和整合信息、知识、价值与策略。

除了要懂得故事的力量,我们还需要知道怎样做才能成为一个会讲故事的人。我曾听人说过:“当然,我明白讲故事的意义,但我是否要付出一定努力,才能使自己变成一个会讲故事的人?这种能力貌似不是自然生成的。”我总会回答说:“是的,我理解。曾几何时,直立行走、读书写字、使用电脑也曾经是非常不自然的事。不过,一旦明白了‘为什么’学习这些技能是值得的,你就会很乐意这样做。对吗?”

因此,在本文中,我想告诉读者,花点时间努力成为一个会讲故事的人,具有令人信服的理由。但愿更多的经理人和领导者能够学会讲故事,而不是干巴巴地摆数据、定方向、说一些陈辞滥调。接下来,我就给你说说为什么你应该在20XX年、乃至余下的整个人生中,成为一个会讲故事的人。

人们会记住故事并分享故事。储存在人类大脑中的记忆往往是各种故事,故事有开始、过程和结局。哪怕听者忘掉你的数据已经很久了,他们仍会记得你的故事,以及其中所隐含的智慧。如果你的故事是真实而吸引人的,他们会非常乐于与他人分享。很多源自个人经历的领导力故事,甚至有可能获得自身的生命力,然后像病毒一样在你的企业或社交网络上广泛传播。

故事会引起所有的感觉、记忆和情感。做个小试验,现在严格遵照我的指示:我现在禁止你想象一头紫色的大象。重复一遍:现在不要想象一只紫色的大象。然后,不要想象这头紫色的大象穿着溜冰鞋,以100公里的时速从山路上滑下,它的脖子上系着一条在微风中飘动的鲜红围巾。不要想象它在滑行过程中脸上挂着喜悦而自由的微笑。

结果如何?事实上,一旦你读了上述句子,我立刻引起了你的想象,你已经在想象中成功建立了这样一头紫色大象的形象。同时,你又利用自己的记忆,产生了高速、兴奋、鲜红和紫色等联想。引人入胜,令人无法抗拒的故事会一下子抓住你的心。我讲了一个故事,但你在自己的想象中将它建立了起来,并牢记在心。当你饶有兴致地构想这些形象时,你甚至有可能露出会心的微笑。

故事能让听者得出自己的结论。假设你有一个基于个人真实经历的故事,在这个故事中,你或另外某个人经历了一项非常艰巨的挑战,经历了很多挫败和阻碍,由于选择不当而犯了很多难堪的错误,但最终克服了所有困难,获得了杰出的成绩。对于听众来说,聆听这个故事也是一个间接的学习过程。他们会对这个故事给予很大的关注,首先会判明情况,感受到这些失败决策所带来的痛苦,以及结果的不确定性所带来的压力,关注这个人如何克服了失误,感受到他们最终成功的喜悦。由于你采取了故事的模式,听者会自动吸收关键的经验,并且轻松地记住它们。

故事能建立信任。上述例子的最好一面在于,你可以避免纯粹的说教或耳提面命。因为人们不喜欢你命令他们做什么。但是他们却喜欢你用故事来告诉他们怎样做是有效的,并且乐于把学到的经验用于未来的情境中。实际中,通过讲述你个人的失败故事,你还会得到人们更多的信任。当你把犯错和失败的例子讲给他人时,你也就展示了自己人性化的一面,他们会自然而然地更喜欢和信任你。因此,故事可以让你从一个“任务”型领导者变成一个专注于构建基于信任的人际关系的领导者。

故事能帮人们想象并拥抱一个更光明的未来。作为领导者,你的成功取决于能否激发全体员工参与的愿望,以及他们的创意和激情。美国前总统肯尼迪有一个传奇故事:在美国首次登月任务期间,肯尼迪曾经去美国航空航天局访问。中途去洗手间时,他看见一位男士正在那里拖地板。肯尼迪向他报以微笑,感谢他把房间打扫得这样干净。那个男人马上回答:“不,先生,我不是在拖地板,而是在帮助我们登月。”深受感动的肯尼迪将这个故事分享给了其它人,这个故事迅速火了起来。在这个故事中,NASA就是这样一个各个层级的人充分投身宏伟愿景的组织,不管他们每个人的日常工作是什么。不妨想象一下,如果你的公司的员工也有类似的激情会怎样?你的员工是否因一个激动人心的愿景而兴奋?还是他们只是简单地在拖地板?

“To be a person is to have a story to ”

——IsakDuneson

In previous articles on this blog we have shared our experience regarding the use of storytelling as one of the most powerful leadership tools available to modern It’s really no surprise, since leaders throughout the ages have used personal stories, parable and anecdotes effectively to ensure that listeners could easily absorb and integrate information, knowledge, values and

Beyond merely understanding the power of stories, however, there remains the need for specific action and commitment to become a I hear people say: “Sure, I can see your point about telling stories…but do I really need to make the effort to become a storyteller myself? It doesn’t seem to come naturally to ” My answer is always something like: “Yes, I And there was also a time when walking, reading and writing, typing and using a computer program seemed But when you clearly understood ‘why’ learning these skills was worth the time, you simply got busy and did Right?”

So in this article I want to remind readers of the compelling reasons why it is worth your time to become an effective storyteller, in the hopes that more managers and leaders will just get busy learning to tell stories instead of just spewing out information, directives and Here are some of the many reasons why it is so worth it for you to decide, today, to become a great storyteller in 20XX and for the rest of your life:

People Remember and Share human brain is actually structured to retain memories in story format, with a beginning, middle and Long after listeners have forgotten your data, they will remember your story, and the wisdom embedded within And, if your story is authentic and compelling they will eagerly share it with Many leadership stories from your personal experience even have the potential to go viral, taking on a life of their own, spreading far and wide in your organization or social

Stories Engage all the Senses, Memories and the this now, following my instructions exactly: I now forbid you to imagine a purple I repeat: Do NOT think of a purple elephant right Further, I forbid you to imagine a purple elephant on roller skates, whizzing down a mountain road at 100 km per hour, with a bright red scarf around its’ neck, streaming behind it in the And do NOT imagine the blissful smile on the purple elephant’s face as it goes whizzing down the mountain, freedom of the

Ok, how did you do? The fact is, once you read my words, I instantly engaged your imagination and you have installed a purple elephant in your At the same time, you have accessed your own memories of moving at high speed, feeling joyful, bright red and purple Stories are immediate, engaging and I told the story, but you created it in your own imagination, and you now own Perhaps you even smiled as you had fun doing

Stories Allow Listeners to Draw their own ’s suppose you have a personal story about an authentic experience in which you, or someone else, faced an overwhelming challenge, experienced multiple frustrating obstacles, made some embarrassing mistakes due to bad choices, but in the end, overcame the difficulties and demonstrated outstanding As your listeners experience your story, they are also learning vicariously: they are paying close attention by first identifying with the situation, feeling the pain of those unworkable choices, the tension and uncertainty about the outcome, noticing how the person overcame their mistakes and feeling the joy of their ultimate They automatically integrate the key learnings and retain them easily due to the story

Stories Build of all, in the above example, you avoided the fatal error of just preaching or “telling” people what to Because people don’t like being told what to do! But, they do love a story that allows them to decide for themselves what was effective and willingly apply their learning to future In fact, you will gain more trust from people by telling failure stories from your own experience than by merely boasting and bragging about all your When you reveal your mistakes and vulnerabilities with others, you show your human side and they automatically like you better and trust you This is where stories can move you from being a leader focused on ‘transactions’ (tasks) to a leader focused on human relationships grounded in

Stories Can Help People Imagine and Embrace an Inspiring a leader, your success depends on how well you can inspire the willing participation, creativity and passion of others at all levels in your There is a story about US president John Kennedy that illustrates the power of a vision that is embraced by all the According to this story, which has since become legendary, Kennedy was visiting NASA during the time leading up to the first US moon During a break he went to use the restroom and encountered a man mopping the Smiling at the man, Kennedy thanked him for keeping the room The man quickly replied, “No sir, I don’t mop I’m helping us go to the ” Deeply touched, Kennedy shared the story with others and it went Here was an organization whose members at every level had fully integrated the Vision into their thinking, regardless of what daily tasks they Imagine, if you can, the power of a group of people similarly inspired in your Are your people excited and inspired by a compelling vision…or are they simply mopping floors?

故事还能:

• 利用吸引人的隐喻,迅速传递原本复杂的理念。

• 使信息更为可信。

• 激发所有利益相关者群体参与其中,并增加其信任感。

• 传递价值、理念和热情,并使听者能内化于心

• 随着听者欣然接受故事所要传达的信息,它还能减少阻力

案例研究:最后,让我们再说一个真实的故事,有一家公司主要做宠物护理,帮助客户有效地照顾他们的宠物。该公司的一个重要价值是“不惜一切帮助顾客”。

一天下午,该公司一家门店迎来了一群小学生,他们年龄只有5到9岁。孩子们抱着一只纸箱,里面有好几只刚出生的小猫。这些小猫是他们从林子里捡来的,可能是被它们的母亲遗弃了。孩子们没有钱,也没有经验,只是非常想照顾好这些小猫。其中一个孩子恳求道:“你能帮我们救救这些小猫吗?如果我们不救它们,它们就会死的。”

这家门店的经理没有任何犹豫,立即给了他们两个大的猫笼子,足够吃一个月的猫粮,以及水盆、碎布等一应物品。然后她耐心地向孩子们讲解怎样照顾小猫,确保他们充分理解自己的新责任。她还鼓励孩子们一有问题就来找她。孩子们带着小猫回家了,他们的脸上挂着快乐和自信的笑容。

第二天,一些孩子的父母来到店里,衷心感谢了这名经理,并且高兴地付清了她赠送的那些物品所需要的款项。此外,他们还购买了很多养猫所需的其它物品。更重要的是,他们赞扬了经理的做法,并且把这个故事告诉了所有朋友和邻居。这家店“真正关心顾客、在行动中展示价值”的理念由此深入人心,迅速获得了竞争优势。

这个故事也迅速在该公司内部流传开来,并在社交网络上走红。甚至连该公司的CEO也乐于与人分享这个故事,作为在组织内各个级别传递公司价值,尤其是“采取行动”这一讯息的一种手段。

一旦你决心成为一名会讲故事的领导者,以下几个步骤可以帮助你:

• 基于个人经历,想想过去的经历中,哪些事可以成为一个好故事的基础,养成撰写“个人故事笔记”的好习惯。

• 当你分享故事时,你总会获得另一个故事作为回报……人们习惯于用一个故事匹配另一个故事。最重要的是,注意他人的故事中反映的价值、问题和热情,并且把它们整合到你自己的故事里。当你的故事反映了听者自身的价值时,注意观察他们的反应。

• 对故事进行研究,读一些关于讲故事的书,注意收集和提炼你的故事,最重要的是:

• 开始讲故事!故事可以改变你与人的关系,使你成为一名杰出的领导者。所以开始讲故事吧。

正如技艺精湛的脱口秀女王奥普拉•温弗瑞在每个故事的结尾处所言:“这就是我的故事,我坚持这一点!”(财富中文网)

延伸阅读:Lori Silverman的新书《讲完数据之后再叫醒我:企业如何利用故事催生结果》(Wake Me Up When the Data is Over: How Organizations Use Stories to Drive Results)已经在亚马逊上有售。

译者:朴成奎

审校:任文科

Stories can also:

• Rapidly communicate complex concepts using compelling metaphors

• Make information more believable

• Stimulate engagement and trust across all key stakeholder groups

• Convey values, ideas, and passion that listeners will internalize

• Eliminate resistance as listeners willingly take ownership of a story’s message

Case Study:Let me close with a true story that went viral in a company that was focused on pet care and helping customers effectively care for their One of importantly the values in the company was “Do whatever it takes to help the ”

One afternoon, a group of school children, aged 5-9 years, came into one of the company’s many stores, carrying a cardboard box full of newly born kittens they had found in the woods, abandoned by the They had no money, and no experience, only a strong commitment to take care of the kittens, no matter In a pleading voice, one of the children asked, “Can you help us save these kittens? They’ll die if we don’t help ”

The store manager, without hesitation, immediately gave them two large kitten cages, a month’s supply of food, water dishes and some comfortable rags for the kittens to sleep She then coached them on how to care for young kittens and made sure they understood their new She also encouraged to ‘come back anytime if you need more ’ With happy faces, and new confidence, the kids proudly took their kittens

The next day, some of the parents came to the store, profusely thanked the manager, and happily paid for all the items that she had given to the children the day In addition, they bought a lot of other products that growing kittens would Most importantly, they praised the manager for taking initiative and they told the story to all their friends and As a result, the store immediately gained a competitive advantage as “a business that truly cares for customers and demonstrates its values in ”

This story also went viral within the pet care company’s own organization and was proliferated on social Even the company’s CEO loves to share this story as a way of communicating their values and especially the message “take initiative” across all levels of the

Here’s a few action steps for you, once you decide to lead with stories:

• Think back to situations in your own personal experience that could be the basis for a good story and keep a Personal Story Notebook

• When you share a story, notice that almost always, you will get a story in return…it’s human nature to match a story with a Most important, notice the values, issues, passions reflected in other’s stories and integrate those into your Watch how people resonate as their own values are reflected back to them via your

• Make a study of stories, read books about storytelling, keep collecting and fine tuning your stories, and, most important:

• Start telling stories! Stories can transform your relationships with people and make you a stand-out So go for

As Oprah Winfrey, a masterful entertainer and storyteller says at the end of every story, “That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it!”

双语故事(4)

【开心一刻】

Covering One's Ears While Stealing a Bell

掩耳盗铃

Wang thinks he is clever, but he always does [en]foolish

[/en]

王先生总以为自己很聪明,实际上他总干傻事。

One day he sees a beautiful bell at the top of a "Oh! How nice! I will take it " He thinks, "What can I do?" After a while he has a "good" "Aha! I have an idea I can plug my Then I will not hear the ring when I take off the "

一天,他看见一户人家的门头有个很漂亮的铃铛。"啊,真漂亮啊!我要把它拿回家去。"他自言自语道:"我该怎么做呢?"过了一会儿他想到了一个"好"主意。"啊哈!我有办法了!我把耳朵堵上,拿铃铛的时候就听不见铃声了。"

Then he does But as soon as he takes off the bell, the owner opens the "What are you doing?" the owner says

于是他就这样做了。可是他刚拿下铃铛,屋子的主人就打开门,怒气冲冲地说:"你在干什么?"

【成语来源】

At the time when Fan, a nobleman of the state of Jin, became a fugitive, a commoner found a bell and wanted to carry it off on his

春秋时侯,晋国贵族智伯灭掉了范氏。有人趁机跑到范氏家里想偷点东西,看见院子里吊着一口大钟。钟是用上等青铜铸成的,造型和图案都很精美。小偷心里高兴极了,想把这口精美的大钟背回自已家去。

But the bell was too big for

可是钟又大又重,怎么也挪不动。

[/en]When he tried to knock it into pieces with a hammer there was a loud clanging [/en]

他想来想去,只有一个办法,那就是把钟敲碎,然后再分别搬回家。小偷找来一把大锤,拼命朝钟砸去,咣的一声巨响,把他吓了一大跳。

He was afraid that someone will hear the noise and take the bell from him, so he immediatelystopped his own

小偷着慌,心想这下糟了,这种声不就等于是告诉人们我正在这里偷钟吗?他越听越害怕,不同自由地抽回双手,使劲捂住自已的耳朵。

To worry about other people hearing the noise is understandable, but to worry about himself hearing the noise (as if stopping his own ears would prevent other people from hearing) is

“咦,钟声变小了,听不见了!”小偷高兴起来,“妙极了!把耳朵捂住不住就听不进钟声了吗!”他立刻找来两个布团,把耳朵塞住,心想,这下谁也听不见钟声了。于是就放手砸起钟来,一下一下,钟声响亮地传到很远的地方。人们听到钟声蜂拥而至把小偷捉住了。

双语故事(5)

The thirsty crow 口干舌燥的乌鸦

There once lived a young crow in the One summer, there was no rain and it was very The crow was very thirsty, but he couldn't find any

"How can I survive?" he "I must have water or I'll die!"

Just then he saw a Outside the house, there was a vase with some water at the He tried to drink, but he couldn't reach the water

The young crow didn't know what to He leaned against the vase and

"Will somebody please help me?" sobbed the He cried and cried, but nobody heard Finally, he dried his eyes and stood

He tried knocking over the vase, but it was too Then he tried breaking it, but he wasn't strong Finally, he had a good He began dropping stones into the The water slowly rose to the At last, the crow could

"What wonderful water!" said the "I'm glad that I didn't waste all my time by Thinking is much better than crying!

Vocabulary

生存

在外面

花瓶

底部

啜泣

使干燥

高兴的

浪费

英语补给站Language Notes

(someone)must + or…(某人)必须……, 否则……

解析

must 之后要接原型动词,表示必须(做某事)的意思,跟have to 意思相近。

两者的差别在于:

Must 语气较强烈,用来表达说话者的主观想法或命令。

You must finish your homework

你今晚就必须把工作做完。(说话者强烈要求对方做某事)

have to 可指受到外在条件或约束影响而必须作某事。

I have to go Jim is waiting for

我必须要走了。吉姆在等我。(因为有人在等我而不得不先走)

or 在此为语气转折的连词,指否则;要不然。

You must study hard or you’ll

你必须用功读书,要不然就会被當掉。

双语故事(6)

An ox and a dog serve for the same 一头牛和一只狗同时为一个农夫工作。 One day the dog arrogantly says: “How grand I am! In the daytime, I watch out for the cattle in the meadows; at night, I guard the But you…”

一天, 狗骄傲地说着;‘我是多么重要啊!白天我在牧场看护家群,晚上我看家。而你呢…”

“Me? How about me?” the ox says “我?我怎么啦?“牛反问。 “You can only plough or draw a cart,” the dog slightly

“你只会犁地或是拉车。”狗轻微地说。

“ It’s true,” the ox “But if I don’t plough, what do you guard?”

“是的。你说得没有错,”牛回答道。“但是如果没有我犁地,你看护什么呢?

双语故事(7)

According to legend, there was a kind of birds called "dais" (swallow) on the East China

The Yidais were slow in They could not fly very high and seemed clumsy and

But when they moved about, they always moved in groups, depended on one another for survival, and flew and landed

When they advanced, no one dared to advance When they retreated, no one dared to fall behind at When they fed, no one dared to scramble2 to be the All their activities were

When they went into action,万 dais always acted uniformly without any They depended upon the collective efforts to avoid any harm from the outside

传说,东海上有一种叫做“意怠”的鸟。

意怠反应比较迟钝,不能高飞,似乎笨拙无能。

但是,它们行动的时候,总是成群结队,相依为命,一起飞翔,一起降落。

它们前进的时候,没有一只敢擅自冒进;后退的时候,没有一只敢随便掉队;吃食的时候,也没有一只敢抢先。一切活动,都很有秩序。

意怠行动起来总是这样一致而不散乱,它们就是靠着集体的力量来避免外界对自己的伤害。

双语故事(8)

Passing through the Atlanta airport one morning, I caught one of those trains that take travelers from the main terminal to their boarding Free, sterile and impersonal, the trains run back and forth all day Not many people consider them fun, but on this Saturday I heard

一天早晨去亚特兰大机场,我看见一辆列车载着旅客从航空集散站抵达登记处。这类免费列车每天单调、无味地往返其间,没人觉得有趣。但这个周六我却听到了笑声。

At the front of the first car – looking out the window at the track that lay ahead – were a man and his

在头节车厢的最前面,坐着一个男人和他的儿子。他们正透过窗户观赏着一直往前延伸的铁道。

We had just stopped to let off passengers, and the doors wee closing “Here we go! Hold on to me tight!” the father The boy, about five years old, made sounds of sheer

我们停下来等候旅客下车,之后,车门关上了。“走吧。拉紧我!”父亲说。儿子大约5岁吧,一路喜不自禁。

I know we’re supposed to avoid making racial distinctions these days, so I hope no one will mind if I mention that most people on the train were white, dressed for business trips or vacations – and that the father and son were black, dressed in clothes that were just about as inexpensive as you can

车上坐的多半是衣冠楚楚,或公差或度假的白人,只有这对黑人父子穿着朴素简单。我知道如今我们不该种族歧视,我希望我这样描述没人介意。

“Look out there!” the father said to his “See that pilot? I bet he’s walking to his ” The son craned his neck to

“快看!”父亲对儿子说:“看见那位飞行员了吗?我敢肯定是去开飞机的。”儿子伸长脖子看。

As I got off, I remembered some thing I’d wanted to buy in the I was early for my flight, so I decided to go

下了车后我突然想起还得在航空集散站买点东西。离起飞时间还早,于是我决定再乘车回去。

I did – and just as I was about to reboard the train for my gate, I saw that the man and his son had returned I realized then that they hadn’t been heading for a flight, but had just been riding the

正准备上车的时候,我看到那对父子也来了。我意识到他们不是来乘飞机的,而是特意来坐区间列车的。

“I want to ride some more!”

“我还想再坐一会儿!”

“More?” the father said, mock-exasperated but clearly “You’re not tired?”

“再坐一会儿!”父亲嗔怪模仿着儿子的语调,“你还不累?”

“This is fun!” his son

“真好玩!”儿子说。

“All right,” the father replied, and when a door opened we all got

“好吧,”父亲说。车门开了,我们都上了车。

There are parents who can afford to send their children to Europe or Disneyland, and the children turn out There are parents who live in million-dollar houses and give their children cars and swimming pools, yet something goes Rich and poor, black and white, so much goes wrong so

我们很多父母有能力送孩子去欧洲,去迪斯尼乐园,可孩子还是堕落了。很多父母住豪华别墅,孩子有车有游泳池,可孩子还是学坏了。富人、穷人,黑人、白人,那么多人都轻易学坏了。

“Where are all these people going, Daddy?” the son

“爸爸,这些人去哪?”儿子问。

“All over the world,” came the The other people in the air port wee leaving for distant destinations or arriving at the ends of their The father and son, though, were just riding this shuttle together, making it exciting, sharing each other’s

“世界各地。”父亲回答。机场来来往往的人流或准备远行,或刚刚归来。这对父子却在乘坐区间列车,享受着父子间的亲情与陪伴。

So many troubles in this country – crime, the murderous soullessness that seems to be taking over the lives of many young people, the lowering of educational standards, the increase in vile obscenities in public, the disappearance of simple So many questions about what to Here was a father who cared about spending the day with his son and who had come up with this plan on a Saturday

我们正面临许多问题:犯罪、越来越多的年轻人变得冷漠无情、文化水平下降、公共场合卑劣猥亵上升、起码的礼貌丧失,等等。我们有那么多的问题要处理。而这里。这位父亲却很在意花上一天陪伴儿子,并在这样一个星期六的早上,提出这个计划。

The answer is so simple: parents who care enough to spend time, and to pay attention and to try their It doesn’t cost a cent, yet it is the most valuable thing in the

其实答案很简单:父母愿意花时间,愿意关注,愿意尽心尽职。这不要花一分钱,可这却是世间无价之宝。

The train picked up speed, and the father pointed something out, and the boy laughed

火车加速了。父亲指着窗外说着什么,儿子直乐.

双语故事(9)

糖醋白菜墩 Sweet and Sour Chinese Cabbage

糖蒜 Pickled Sweet Garlic

跳水木耳 Black Fungus with Pickled Capsicum

瓦窑鸡 Barbecued Chicken

乌龙吐珠 Sea Cucumber with Quail Eggs

五彩酱鹅肝 Goose Liver with White Gourd

五味九孔 Fresh Abalone in Spicy Sauce

五味牛腱 Multi-Spiced Beef Shank

五香大排 Multi-Spiced Pork Ribs

五香鹿肉 Multi-Spiced Venison

五香牛肉 Multi-Spiced Beef

五香熏干 Multi-Spiced Smoked Tofu

五香熏鱼 Multi-Spiced Smoked Fish

五香云豆 Multi-Spiced Kidney Beans

香吃茶树菇 Spiced Tea Plant Mushrooms

香椿豆腐 Tofu with Chinese Toon

香椿鸭胗 Duck Gizzards with Chinese Toon

香葱酥鱼 Crispy Crucian Carp with Scallion

香辣手撕茄子 Hand-Shredded Eggplant with Chili Sauce

香辣兔肉 Sautéed Rabbit Meat with Spicy Sauce

香糟鸭卷 Duck Rolls Marinated in Rice Wine

小黄瓜蘸酱 Baby Cucumber Served with Soy Bean Paste

小鱼花生 Baby Silver Fish with Peanuts

熏三文鱼 Smoked Salmon

腌三文鱼 Marinated Salmon

腌雪里蕻 Pickled Potherb Mustard

盐焗鸡 Salty-Baked Chicken

双语故事(10)

Being told I would be expected to talk here, I inquired what sort of talk I ought to They said it should be something suitable to youth-something didactic, instructive, or something in the nature of good

获悉人们希望我在这里讲几句时,我就问他们我该讲些什么。他们希望我讲些适合年轻人的东西-一些教诲性、有教育意义的东西,或是一些好的建议。

Very I have a few things in my mind which I have often longed to say for the instruction of the young; for it is in one’s tender early years that such things will best take root and be most enduring and most First, I will say to you my young friends-and I say it beseechingly,

这太好了!我倒是一直想给年轻人提点建议呢,因为人在年轻时期,好的建议极易在心底扎根,并能终生受用。那么,首先,年轻朋友们-我要真 诚地告诫你们:

Always obey your parents, when they are This is the best policy in the long run, because if you don’t, they will make

一定要听父母的话,长远来讲这是最聪明的做法,如果你不听话,他们就会逼着你听话。

Most parents think they know better than you do, and you can generally make more by humoring that superstition than you can by acting on your own better

大多数父母认为他们知道得 比你们多,在这种情况下,与其基于自己的判断行事,还不如迎合他们的想法,这样你会收获更多。

Be respectful to your superiors, if you have any, also to strangers, and sometimes to If a person offend you, and you are in doubt as to whether it was intentional or not, do not resort to extreme measures; simply watch your chance and hit him with a That will be

如果你有上级的话,请尊重他们,对陌生人和他人也是如此。如果某个人得罪了你,而你也不知道他是否是故意的,那就不要采用极端做法,而要等待时机,给他当头一棒,这就够了。

If you shall find that he had not intended any offense, come out frankly and confess yourself in the wrong when you struck him; acknowledge it like a man and say you didn’t mean

如果发现他并非有意伤害你,那么,你就应该站出来,坦白承认教训他的事;要像一个男子汉一样承认错误并说明自己 并非有意。还有就是,切勿使用暴力。

Yes, always avoid violence; in this age of charity and kindliness, the time has gone by for such Leave dynamite to the low and

在这个和平友好的年代, 暴力已经过时了。让我们谴责这些低俗的举止、粉碎暴力吧!

Go to bed early, get up early- this is Some authorities say get up with the sun; some say get up with one thing, others with But a lark is really the best thing to get up

早睡早起-这是十分明智的。有些人主动起床,也有些人被迫起床。当然在百灵鸟的歌声中起床是最惬意不过了。

It gives you a splendid reputation with everybody to know that you get up with the lark; and if you get the right kind of lark, and work at him right, you can easily train him to get up at half past nine, every time-it’s no trick at

当人人都知道你与百灵鸟同迎清晨,你便会备受称赞,如果你得 到一只中意的百灵鸟,并按自己的意愿训练它,让他九点半, 甚至是任何时候起床都不是件难事-当然,这并不是说要耍诡计。

Now as to the matter of lying, you want to be very careful about lying; otherwise you are nearly sure to get Once caught, you can never again be in the eyes to the good and the pure, what you were

现在,我们来谈谈说谎吧。要说谎,就得小心谨慎,否则 很容易穿帮。一旦被揭穿,别人就不再认为你是善良的和纯洁的,他们眼中的你就不是从前的你了。

Many a young person has injured himself permanently through a single clumsy and ill finished lie, the result of carelessness born of incomplete Some authorities hold that the young ought not to lie at

很多年轻人就因为一个笨拙或并不圆满的谎言永远地伤害了自己,原因在于他们不够谨慎且缺乏训练。有些人认为,年轻人不能撒谎。

That of course, is putting it rather stronger than necessary; still while I cannot go quite so far as that, I do maintain, andI believe I am right, that the young ought to be temperate in the use of this great art until practice and experience shall give them that confidence, elegance, and precision which alone can make the accomplishment graceful and

当然,这有些偏激。我不会这么偏激,而是始终相信自己是有道理的,我 认为,年轻人应适当运用这门伟大的艺术,通过训练和实践, 他们将变得自信、优雅和精确,而这些恰恰可以使他们完美出色地完成任务。

Patience, diligence, painstaking attention to detail-these are requirements; these in time, will make the student perfect; upon these only, may he rely as the sure foundation for future

耐心、勤奋和对细节的认真揣摩-都是年轻人必须具备的条件。随着时间的流逝,这些要素将会使你们日臻完美,而你们也只有仰仗这些要素才能成就日后的辉煌。

Think what tedious years of study, thought, practice, experience, went to the equipment of that peerless old master who was able to impose upon the whole world the lofty and sounding maxim that "Truth is mighty and will prevail the most majestic compound fracture of fact which any of man born has yet

想想那位无可匹敌的大师吧,多年沉闷乏味的学习、思考、实践 和练习才使他得以在世人面前说出这样的经典语句一一 “真理 有着巨大的力量,并将战胜一切”-这是最伟大的悖论,是凡人所能达到的最高境界。

For the history of our race, and each individual’s experience, are sewn thick with evidences that a truth is not hard to kill, and that a lie well told is There is in Boston a monument of the man who discovered anesthesia; many people are aware, in these latter days, that that man didn’t discover it at all, but stole the discovery from another Is this truth mighty, and will it prevail? Ah no, my hearers, the monument is made of hardy material, but the lie it tells will outlast it a million

历史和个人的经历都深刻地表明真理易被推翻,但绝妙的谎言却永远颠扑不破。波士顿立有一座纪念麻醉术发明者的纪念碑。但后来,很多人发现,这个人 根本不是麻醉术的发明者,他不过是窃取了他人的成果。真理的力量真的很强大吗?它能战胜一切吗?哦,不,朋友们,那座纪念碑是用很坚固的材料做成,但它所昭示的谎言将比纪念碑本身还要久一百万年。

An awkward, feeble, leaky lie is a thing which you ought to make it your unceasing study to avoid; such a lie as that has no more real permanence than an average Why, you might as well tell the truth at once and be done with A feeble, stupid, preposterous lie will not live two years-except it be a slander upon

笨拙、没有说服力和漏洞百出的谎言是你应当通过不断学习去避免的,这样的谎言还不及一般真理长久。为什么呢,你还是说出真相吧,现在就说。一个没有说服力、可笑、荒谬的谎言不会存在两年-除非它是对某人的诽谤。

It is indestructible, then of course, but that is no merit of A final word: begin your practice of this gracious and beautiful art early-begin If I had begun earlier, I could have learned

当然,这样的谎言牢不可破,但这对你的名誉没有什么 f好处。一句话:尽早练习这门高尚而美丽的艺术吧-现在就开始。要是我当年入门早,现在就已经学会了。

There are many sorts of books; but good ones are the sort for the young to Remember They are a great, an inestimable, and unspeakable means of Therefore be careful in your selection, my young friends; be very careful; confine yourselves exclusively to Robertson’s Sermons, Baxter’s Saint’s Rest, The Innocents Abroad, and works of that

书有各种各样的,但好书才适合年轻人阅读。请记住,好 书能让你不断完善自身,这种作用力强大,不可估量且难以名 状。因此,年轻的朋友们,请谨慎选择你们的读物,要十分谨慎。你们应该专门读罗伯逊的《道德启示录》、巴克斯特的《圣徒的安息》和《傻瓜出国记》等作品。

But I have said I hope you will treasure up the instructions which I have given you, and make them a guide to your feet and a light to your Build your character thoughtfully and painstakingly upon these precepts, and by and by, when you have got it built, you will be surprised and gratified to see how nicely and sharply it resembles everybody else’

我说得已经够多了。我希望你们能珍惜这些建议,让它们成为你的向导,点燃你们思想的火花。按照这些建议去努力培养自己的性格吧。慢慢地,一旦你塑造好了自己的性格,你将惊喜而欣慰地发现自己和他人是如此相似。

双语故事(11)

1、

1992年,美国海军的声呐系统在太平洋北部水域侦测到了一头叫声奇特的鲸。

有人把鲸鱼发出的声音诗意地称为“鲸歌”,这是鲸群之间相互联络与交流的方式。普通鲸鱼的发声频率一般在15赫兹到40赫兹之间,但是这头鲸的发声频率却是52赫兹,人们因此把它命名为52赫兹鲸(52-hertz whale)。

二十多年来,52赫兹鲸从不与其他鲸鱼为伍,就这样孤身在无尽的海洋里游来游去。因为它是世界上唯一用这个频率唱歌的鲸,其他的鲸听不懂、甚至根本听不见它发出的声音。

它是这个世界上最孤独的鲸。

2、

英语里有一个词endling, 中文里似乎还没有确切对应的词,它的意思是一个物种中最后存活的个体。当endling死了,这个物种也就灭绝了。

袋狼曾经广泛生活在澳大利亚的草原上,这是一种长得像狼、有像袋鼠一样的育儿袋、背上有像老虎一样的花纹的食肉动物。自18世纪以来,由于被牧民大量捕杀,袋狼的数量急剧减少,等到政府开始想要采取保护措施的时候,情况已经无法挽救。

1933年,在澳大利亚霍巴特,有人捉到了一只袋狼,送到了当地的动物园。人们给这只袋狼起名叫本杰明。三年以后,由于饲养员的疏忽,本杰明在高温暴晒下死去。从此,这个世界上再也没有任何袋狼存在的踪迹。

本杰明,就是一个

3、

在巴西亚马逊的热带雨林中,生活着一个被外界称为“洞人”(Man of the Hole)的印第安人。之所以叫这个名字,是因为他喜欢在地上挖巨大的洞来捕获动物。

科学家们大概在20年前发现他的存在,并且相信他是他的部落里最后一名幸存者。

为了确保他的安全,巴西政府一直在暗中监控他的踪迹,还在他经常活动的范围里划定了一块31平方英里的区域,严禁外人踏入,更不允许在其中狩猎或砍伐。

至少在最近的20年里,他没有任何同伴,没有任何朋友,没有任何敌人,没有任何可以说话的人。那31平方英里,是他所有的世界。

在那里,他是他自己的部落,他是他自己的首领。

4、

在孟加拉湾的安达曼群岛,有一个面积不过72平方公里的小岛,叫北森提奈岛(North Sentinel Island)。

岛上生活着不到100名土著居民,他们说的语言与世界上其他语言都十分不同,与安达曼群岛其他土著部落的语言也没有任何相通之处,意味着这个岛可能已经与世隔绝几千年。

人类的文明史不过短短的五六千年,波利尼西亚人航行数千里来到复活节岛定居不过是1500年前,埃及人建造金字塔也只是5000年前的事。而北森提奈岛上的原住民,已经在那里生活了六万年。

即使是在过去几个世纪,现代文明似乎势不可挡地横扫了地球上的每一个角落,但却在固执拒绝与外部世界进行任何接触的北森提奈人面前停下了脚步。

这个岛,是现代文明最后、也是最难抵达的孤岛。

5、

1969年7月20日,人类首次登陆月球。

很多人不知道的是,当时阿波罗11号上一共有三名宇航员。在阿姆斯特朗和奥尔德林搭乘登月舱在月球上降落时,还有一名宇航员——他的名字叫迈克尔·科林斯,留在了指令舱中,独自一人绕月球轨道环行。其中有整整48分钟,指令舱处在远离地球的月球背面,与地球彻底失去通讯联络。

从技术上来说,那48分钟,是人类诞生以来任何人所经历过的最孤独的48分钟。

6、

知乎上有一个很热门的问题:你最孤独的时刻是什么?答案形形色色,但无一例外都引起了强烈的共鸣。

有人一个人去吃自助餐,取餐回来时发现餐盘已经被服务员收走了。

有人在异国陌生的城市举目无亲,填紧急联络人时不知道该写谁的名字。

一个人去买饮料,店里第二杯半价的促销,也让人感到孤独。

一个人旅行,看到美丽的风景,却只能分享在社交网络上。

或者是那些本来用亲密的昵称称呼你的人,突然开口叫了你的名字。

每个人都是一个小小的宇宙,但是和前面提到的那些孤独相比,如果一味夸大这些属于个体的细微情感,似乎多少显得有些矫情了。

人生无非两件事,一个是如何处理与世界的关系,一个是处理与自己的关系。

而在因为没有处理好这两件事而产生的所有后果里,孤独,大概是其中最无关紧要的一个。

双语故事(12)

We've heard of people being reunited with their wedding rings after losing them, but one woman's story may take the

夫妻丢失婚戒再度找回的故事并不稀奇,但一位英国女士的故事绝对可在此类故事中拔得头筹。

Brenda Caunter lost her wedding band 41 years ago while gardening in her She and husband Dave searched for the ring to no avail, and Dave ended up replacing the nine carat ring, according to The Daily

41年前,Brenda Caunter 在修整家中花园的时候丢失了她的婚戒。据 Daily Mail 的报道,她与丈夫 Dave 遍寻婚戒无果,最终不得不重新买了戒指来替换丢失的那枚 9 克拉的戒指。

But this week, more than four decades after the ring went missing, it was reunited with its Dave spotted one of their neighbors using a metal detector and asked him to check the area where Brenda lost the ring, on the off chance that it might still be And sure enough, it

但是就在本周,丢失了长达四十多年的婚戒与它的主人再度重逢。Dave 发现他们的邻居正在使用一台金属探测器,便请求他检查一下当初 Brenda 丢失戒指的区域,抱着碰运气的态度,看看戒指是否还在原地。果真,戒指仍在那里。

"When we got the phone call to say it had been found I didn't know what to say," said Brenda, pictured above with Dave and the

“当我接到电话说戒指找到了,我不知道该说些什么。” Brenda 说。(照片中的她与 Dave 一起,戴着那枚戒指)

It seems like lost wedding rings have a way of turning up, especially when they're lost in someone's In November 20XX, a woman was reunited with the ring she lost in her sister's yard 17 years And in 20XX, a Swedish woman found her wedding ring growing around a carrot in her garden 16 years after she lost

似乎丢失的婚戒都会自己找着回家的路,特别是那些被丢失在花园里的戒指们。20XX年11月,有位女士在妹妹家的花园里找到了她17年前丢的婚戒。20XX年,一位瑞典的女士在一棵胡萝卜边发现了自己丢失16年的婚戒。

双语故事(13)

A family watching a dolphin from their boat were shocked when it dropped them off a cod supper for

一家人坐船观赏海豚时收到了意外大礼,海豚把一条大鳕鱼送到他们船上当晚餐。

The group were enjoying watching the mammal frolic in the water when it suddenly dived down and caught the cod before placing it near to Lucy Watkins,

正当这家人欣赏海豚在水里嬉戏时,它却突然潜到水下抓住一条鳕鱼,之后竟然把鱼送到了14岁的露西·沃特金斯身边。

The dolphin then then resurfaced and began nudging the fish towards the stunned Lucy and her grandparents wondered whether they should pick up the fish in case the dolphin wanted it for

不久海豚浮出水面,把鱼推给大为吃惊的露西。露西和她的祖父母都不知道是否应该收下鳕鱼,因为他们不确定这是海豚自己的点心还是给专门送给他们的礼物。

But the dolphin then appeared seconds later with his own fish, this time a seabass, and began tucking The family gratefully scooped up the cod, which weighed a massive 10lbs, before taking it home to nearby Combe Martin in Devon to cook for their

但几秒钟后,海豚重新出现了,还津津有味吃着自己的那份鱼,这回是只石斑鱼。看到此景,露西一家心怀感激地收下了这条重达10磅(约公斤)的大鳕鱼,带回德文郡深谷马丁附近的家中做了一道大餐。

Lucy said: 'He definitely wanted me to have his He first dropped it 20ft away but then pushed it to within 5ft of my was watching on the beach and we caused quite a stir when we paddled in with the '

露西说:“它肯定是想请我吃鱼。先开始它把鱼扔到距我20英尺的地方,然后又推进到离小船不到5英尺的地方。所有人都在沙滩上看着,当我们载着鳕鱼划船回来时,还引起了不小的轰动。”

Grandmother Nina added: 'It was as if he was saying to Lucy "Don't worry, now I've got a fish to play with and so have This is mine for my tea, you have that one for "'

妮娜奶奶说:“它好像是在说‘别担心,我现在已经有一条鱼了,这条是你的。我有我的茶点,你也应该有一份。’”

'He was just so playful and content to be around Lucy was dangling her fingers in the water and he seemed to be attracted by '

“海豚十分贪玩,还很乐意和我们在一起。露西把手指浸在水里来回波动,它可能就是被这个举动吸引了。”

'If I hadn't seen it myself I'd never have believed My theory is that he was lonely and wanted human He was with us for about two '

“要是我没亲眼见到,绝对不会相信刚才发生的事情。我只以为它很孤单,想要人类陪伴。它大概陪了我们两个小时。”

'It seemed rude to refuse him so we took the fish and had cod and chips for It was massive - I've still got half in the '

“要是不接受它的礼物就显得太没礼貌了,所以我们晚上回家做了鳕鱼薯条。但这真是好大一条鱼,现在冰柜里还冻着一半呢。”

Lucy was paddling off Combe Martin Bay with Mike and Nina, both, 52, when they encountered the The animal has become so popular with locals who have christened him

露西那时正和迈克、妮娜在深谷马丁湾里划船,两位老人都是52岁。他们遇到的这只海豚当地人都很熟悉,还给他起名叫戴夫。

Nina, a swimming club coach, said the July 25 sighting was the highlight of Lucy's school She said: 'We feel so privileged to have been Lucy loves dolphins and has always wanted to swim with

妮娜是一位游泳俱乐部教练,她说7月25日是露西假期中最有意义的一天。她还表示:“我们很荣幸得到海豚的礼物。露西很喜欢海豚,还总想和它们一起游泳。”

'Well she didn't get to swim with this one, but it is the first time she has seen one out of With the crystal clear water, it was such an '

“虽然这次她没能和海豚游泳,但也是第一次见到海豚捕猎的样子。海水很清澈,这种感觉棒极了。”

A spokesman for Whale and Dolphin Conservation said: 'This is a very interesting There are many examples worldwide of dolphins interacting with We would just make our usual appeal for people to generally keep their

鲸鱼与海豚保护组织的发言人说:“这是一个非常有意思的事件。全球有多个海豚和人类交流互动的有趣例子。我们也会像对待人类一样对待海豚,让它们有自己的生活空间。”

双语故事(14)

八宝菠菜 Spinach with Eight Delicacies

白菜心拌蜇头 Marinated Jellyfish Head and Heart of Chinese Cabbage

白灵菇扣鸭掌 Mushroom with Duck Webs

白切鸡 Boiled Chicken Slices (Served with Soy Sauce, Ginger Sauce or Ginger and Scallion Sauce)

拌八爪鱼 Marinated Octopus

拌豆腐丝 Shredded Tofu

拌黑木耳 Black Fungus in Sauce

拌苦菜 Maror in Sauce

拌牦牛耳 Yak Ear in Sauce

拌茄泥 Mashed Eggplant in Sauce

拌双耳 Tossed Black and White Fungus

拌爽口海苔 Seaweed in Sauce

拌鸵鸟筋 Ostrich Tendons in Sauce

拌鲜核桃仁 Fresh Walnuts in Sauce

拌香椿苗 Chinese Toon in Sauce

拌野菜 Assorted Wild Herbs in Sauce

拌猪头肉 Pig's Head Meat in Sauce

冰梅凉瓜 Bitter Melon in Plum Sauce

冰心苦瓜 Bitter Melon Salad

冰镇芥蓝 Iced Chinese Broccoli

朝鲜辣白菜/朝鲜泡菜 Kimchi

陈皮兔肉 Tangerine-Flavored Rabbit Meat

豉油乳鸽皇 Braised Pigeon in Black Bean Sauce

川北凉粉 Tossed Clear Noodles with Chili Sauce

川味香肠 Sausage, Sichuan Style

春芽豆腐丝 Shredded Tofu with Bean Sprouts

刺身凉瓜 Bitter Melon with Sashimi

葱油鹅肝 Goose Liver with Scallion Sauce

葱油鸡 Chicken with Scallion Sauce

脆虾白菜心 Fried Shrimp with Heart of Chinese Cabbage

大拉皮 Tossed Clear Noodles with Sauce

蛋黄凉瓜 Bitter Melon with Egg Yolk

蛋衣河鳗 Flavored Eel coated with Egg

当归鸭卷 Duck Rolls with Angelica

德州扒鸡 Braised Chicken, Dezhou Style

豆豉多春鱼 Shisamo in Black Bean Sauce

豆豉鲫鱼 Crucian Carp in Black Bean Sauce

剁椒鸭肠 Duck Intestines with Chili

夫妻肺片 Sliced Beef and Ox Tongue in Chili Sauce

干拌牛舌 Ox Tongue in Chili Sauce

双语故事(15)

Fish says to Water: I am crying all the time, but you never know, because im in the

鱼对水说:我整天哭泣,不过你看不见我的眼泪,因为我在水中。

Water says: I know, because you are in my heart all the

水对鱼说;我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心中。

I'm not the fish, you are not the Can you see my lonely tears?

我不是鱼,你也不是水。你能看见我寂寞的眼泪吗?

Fish says to Water: I will never leave you, because I can't live without

鱼对水说:我永远不会离开你,因为离开你,我无法生存。

Water says: I know, but if your heart is missing?

水对鱼说:我知道,可是如果你的心不在呢?

I'm not the fish, you are not the I won't leave you, because I love

我不是鱼,你也不是水。我不离开你是因为我爱你。

But, am I in your heart?

可是,你的心里有我吗?

Fish says to Water: Im so lonely, because I only can live in the

鱼对水说:我很寂寞,因为我只能待在水中。

Water says: I know, because your loneliness is in my

水对鱼说:我知道,因为我的心里装着你的寂寞。

I'm not the fish, you are not the I'm lonely, because Im missing

我不是鱼,你也不是水。我寂寞是因为我思念你。

But, can you feel it?

可是,远方的你能感受到吗?

Fish says to Water: If there is not the fish in the water, then what is else left here?

鱼对水说:如果没有鱼,那水里还会剩下什么?

Water says: If you were not here, then how I was?

水对鱼说:如果没有你,那又怎么会有我?

I'm not the fish, you are not the I will still living very well without your

我不是鱼,你也不是水。没有你的爱,我依然会好好的活。

But, living very well does not mean

可是,好好的活并不代表我可以把你忘记。

Fish says to Water: I cant go outside to see the world is the biggest regret in my

鱼对水说:一辈子不能出去看看外面的世界,是我最大的遗憾。

Water says: I cant let you give up this idea is my biggest defeat in my

水对鱼说:一辈子不能打消你的这个念头,是我最大的失败。

I'm not the fish, you are not the Now I just want a promise for a whole

我不是鱼,你也不是水。现在的我只想要一个一辈子的承诺。

But, can you burden it?

可是,你负担得起吗?

Fish says to Water: Am I the first fish in your whole life?

鱼对水说:在你的一生中,我是第几条鱼?

Water says: you are not the first fish in the water, butyou are the first fish in my

水对鱼说:你不是在水中的第一条鱼,但却是在我心中的第一条。

I'm not the fish, you are not the Both of us are not the first person to each

我不是鱼,你也不是水。可是,你知道吗?你却是我第一个想嫁的人。

But, you know? You are the first one who makes me take care

可是,你知道吗?你却是我第一个想嫁的人。

Fish says to Water: Can you belive fall in love at first sight?

鱼对水说:你相信一见钟情吗?

Water says: The moment when I wake up to you are a fish, I already knew you will swim to my

水对鱼说:当我意识到你是鱼的那一刻,就知道你会游到我的心里。

I'm not the fish, you are not the I think I wouldn't love you for long, because it's love at first

我不是鱼,你也不是水。我以为我对你的爱不会长久,因为那是一见钟情。

But I'm wrong, love is like the wine, store it longer and longer, it will be aromatic more and

可是,我错了,感情如酒,越封越浓越长久。

Fish says to Water: Why do I ask and you answer every time?

鱼对水说:为什么每次都是我问你答?

Water says: Because I like that you understand my heart during the

水对鱼说:因为我喜欢在问答中让你了解我的心。

I'm not the fish, you are not the Why you always let me wait?

我不是鱼,你也不是水。为什么你总是让我等待?

Don't you know, Wait=Lost belief=Give up?

难道你不知道,等待=失去信心=放弃。

If I'm the fish, you are the water, how nice that is?

如果我是鱼,而你是水,那该多好!

The water always know the fish's idea, because the fish in the heart of the

水永远都知道鱼的想法,因为鱼在水心里。

But I'm not the fish, you are not the

但是我不是鱼,你也不是水。

You never know my love, maybe I'm not in your heart at

你永远都不知道我的爱,因为我也许根本就不在你的心里……

If I'm the fish, you are the

如果我是鱼,你就是水。

Can I swim to your

我可以游向你的心底吗……

双语故事(16)

旅游公司 tourism company

团体旅游 group tour

包价旅游/跟团旅游 package tour

春游 spring outing

秋游 autumn outing/fall excursion

蜜月旅行 honeymoon tour/bridal tour

境外旅游 overseas tour

中国国家旅游局 China National Tourism Administration

国际旅行社 international travel service

旅行社 travel agency /travel service

一日游 one-day sightseeing

持证导游 licensed tourist guide

导游翻译 guide interpreter

实习导游 student guide

导游手册 tourist brochure

自然景观 natural scenery

人文景观 places of cultural and historical interest

旅游景点 tourist attractions/scenic spots

山水风光 landscape

名胜古迹 scenic spots and historical sites

避暑胜地 summer resort

度假胜地 holiday resort

避暑山庄 mountain resort

古建筑群 ancient architectural complex

岩洞 cavern

溶洞 water-eroded cave

石灰石洞 limestone cave

石笋 stalagmite

钟乳石 stalactite

瀑布 waterfall/cascade

温泉 hot spring

皇陵 emperor's tomb

石窟 grotto

亭阁 pavilion

塔 tower/pagoda

廊 corridor

石肪 stone boat

堤 causeway

湖心亭 mid-lake pavilion

水榭 waterside pavilion

莲花池 lotus pond

曲径 winding path

天主教大教堂 cathedral

尼姑庵 Buddhist nunnery

佛教圣地 Buddhist sacred land

皇城 imperial city

御花园 imperial garden

行宫 temporary imperial palace

四大金刚 the Four Guardians

十八罗汉the Eighteen Disciples of the Buddha

出土文物 unearthed cultural relics

兵马俑 the Qin terracotta army/the terracotta warriors and horses

古玩 antique/curio

手工艺品 handicraft

木雕 wood carving

竹雕 bamboo carving

浮雕 sculpture in relief/relief carving

藤条制品 wickerwork

雕漆器 carved lacquer ware

刺绣品 embroidery

苏绣 Suzhou embroidery

挂毯 tapestry

字画卷轴 scroll of calligraphy and painting

国画 traditional Chinese painting

山水画 landscape painting

水墨画 ink painting

保存完好 well preserved

工艺精湛 exquisite workmanship

独具匠心 original design/unique pattern

造型美观 gracefully shaped

千颜万色、多姿多彩 of all hues and postures

绵延山峦 rolling ranges

景色如画 picturesque

景色宜人 soothing vista

风光绪丽 most gorgeous scene

百花竞放 Hundreds of flowers contend to blossom

奇峰罗列 rows of perilous peaks exhibiting a great variety of shapes

拔地而起 to rise abruptly from the ground

光怪陆离 grouped into grotesque and colorful forms

赏心悦目 a feast to the eye

园林建筑 garden architecture

人如潮涌 with throngs of people milling around

空前绝后 to have no parallel in history

天下无双 second to none

相关推荐

高考化学必背的知识点

高三化学
一、物质的分类把一种(或多种)物质分散在另一种(或多种)物质中所得到的体系,叫分散系。被分散的物质称作分散质(可以是气体、液体、固体),起容纳分散质作用的物质称作分散剂(可以是气体、液体、固体)。溶液
展开详情

我们奇妙的世界教案(精品6篇)

教案
我们奇妙的世界教案(1)[教学目标]1、会认8个生字,会写13个生字。2、有感情地朗读课文,能说出课文是从哪几个方面来写天空和大地的。3、能结合生活经验,理解“一切看上去都是有生命的”这句话的含义。4
展开详情

八十天环游地球读书心得

六年级语文
你们读过《八十天环游地球》吗?我读过,里面的福克先生和他的仆人路路通一起过太平洋、和印度人大干一场。里面的福克先生十分爱动脑筋,眼看就要到法国了,突然船没煤了,无法快速前进,船长就向码头发出了求救信号
展开详情

设计师的名言(优质6篇)

名言
设计师的名言(1)1、人可以改变环境,环境可以影响人,而设计则可以改变人和环境。2、设计是恒久的,在经过很长一段岁月后仍然具有耐看的质感。3、室内是建筑的灵魂,是人与环境的联系,是人类艺术与物质文明的
展开详情

关于爱心的中考语文作文

考试作文
爱心,体现了人性的光辉,如果世界上多一些拥有爱心的花朵,那样世界将会多么美好啊!“落红不是无情物,化作春泥更护花。”人并非为获取而给予;给予本身即是无与伦比的欢乐;对我来说,是最大的欢乐,最大的幸福。
展开详情

毕业赠言胡适阅读答案(优质5篇)

考试资料
毕业赠言胡适阅读答案(1)这篇演讲的中心话题是什么?古诗文中,有很多同文段⑵中的划线句子意思相同的名言,请写出两句或两句以上这种名言。(如果所写名言是上下句的,两句算一句;如果名言是单名的,一句算一句
展开详情

轻点关门阅读答案

阅读答案
①费了九牛二虎之力,我们终于搬进了新居。送走了最后一批前来祝贺的朋友,我与妻子便重重地躺在沙发上休息。忽然,门铃响了。咦,这么晚了还有客人?忙起身开门,门外站着两位不认识的儒雅的中年男女,看上去是一对
展开详情

2022高中满分议论文作文800字

高考辅导资料
善待错误面对《咬文嚼字》的挑错,著名作家积极以感谢和理解回应,令人为之动容。我总以为,唯有积极面对别人的批评和挑错,人生境界才能不断升华,生命才能日益趋向不朽和伟大。挑错的必要性,来自于主观世界的狭隘
展开详情

高一学生物的学习方法

高一生物
-每天30分钟读课本由于理综试卷中生物试题量较少,知识覆盖面较窄,考查内容偏少,因此很多学生不重视基础知识,只是一味做题。实际上大纲要求的知识点都是高考范围,所有的知识点上都有可能出题,而每道试题不外
展开详情

以考试的作文

考试作文
小磊这次期中考试很不理想,他回家后就把自己关在房间里。吃晚饭了,妈妈在外面敲门,可里面却不见回答,妈妈把菜放在电饭锅里保温,还注意着小磊房里的动静。不一会儿,小磊拉开沉重的房门,慢吞吞的走了出来,显然
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
适合小学二年级语文的学习方法指导 一年级数学知识点上册 新学期高二学习计划 健康卫生教育教案(汇编17篇) 中学生励志经典语录 父亲的箴言 【热】安全知识作文 国庆节作业 关于发现的名人名言(精品4篇) 药店实习工作日记 青春励志诗歌朗诵稿(集锦15篇) 《皇帝的新装》续写800字范文 情字的成语(集锦7篇) 《动物游戏之谜》阅读答案 中考语文满分作文 动能定理教学设计(通用4篇) 英语学习计划 中国的石拱桥课件(集锦8篇) 高一政治练习册参考答案 袁枢字机仲文言文阅读答案(必备4篇) 你教会了我中考优秀作文 工程资料管理员岗位职责(必备5篇) 高中高一语文教学计划 实用的以考试的作文300字 部编版搭船的鸟教学设计(优选3篇) 说课教学反思(优质8篇) 2022年八年级物理教学工作总结 赞美祖国诗歌大全(合集5篇) 安全经验分享心得 圆圆和方方教案(优选9篇) 考试后作文范文 安全知识竞赛活动总结 10以内的分成练习题 安全教育知识顺口溜 高考生物必考知识点 部编版八年级语文上册第一单元知识点与学习方法 声字的成语(优质3篇) 趣味数学小故事大全 考试后的感想作文 高三英语教师工作计划 关于交通社会实践的心得体会 听雨阅读答案(汇总19篇) 云洞岩 谁动了我的奶酪读后感范文500字 高三敬业话题作文800字 张扬的青春600字精彩作文 沙漠中的绿洲教学设计(推荐16篇) 高一作文少年传承中华传统美德范文 2022中考推荐英语答题口诀 小学五年级老师和学生的做法 精选大学转专业申请书 暑假英语学习计划 考试之后作文850字-叙事作文 中国银行实习心得 教学设计意图(热门18篇) 名人传读书笔记 致敬护士队伍携手战胜疫情演讲稿三分钟 高中语文学习方法 有关英语学习计划作文 【推荐】考试后作文 我的读书笔记作文 如何学好高一历史的方法 传递微笑教案(合集13篇) 热爱劳动的小故事(精品7篇) 关雎教学反思(汇编7篇) 保护地球名言(汇总17篇) 关于民族团结的演讲稿题目大全(必备4篇) 高中地理知识点总结 小数的加减法说课稿(必备15篇) 以需要留白为题的议论文范文 读书的高一作文800字范文 宋史欧阳修传阅读答案(汇总3篇) 春天的谚语(精选17篇) 李时珍教案设计(实用6篇) 高一议论文800字珍惜时间 孔乙己读书笔记500字范文 迎元旦诗歌朗诵(通用5篇) 关于初一写景作文 6年级应用题带答案 高三语文必修背诵必修五 《画杨桃》读后感400字范文 留学常识:加拿大 大学英语社团活动总结 高考化学的知识点总结 高二国旗下励志演讲稿范文 高三历史必修三知识点归纳 初一军训感悟的作文700字 二次根式加减教案(汇编3篇) 句子仿写(精选6篇) 昆虫记阅读笔记500字 年级下试卷英语(汇集3篇) 读书笔记作文 高中化学共价键教案设计 期中考的作文 在钟表店里教案(合集8篇) 七年级下册语文重点考试复习提纲 高一函数公式 幼儿谈话活动教案(汇集12篇) 2022高考语文知识要点总结大全 幼儿园大班优质语言教案《绕口令狗和猴》 雨中的故事800字精彩作文 2022高考英语满分作文 关于阳光的话题作文(精选19篇) 高三英语丢分原因及对策 实习导师评语(热门16篇) 梅花谜语(精编3篇) 期末考试400字作文 塞翁失马故事(精选7篇) 期待的句子(必备16篇) 高一感动议论文作文 《会飞的教室》读书笔记范文 七年级新生军训总结 《福尔摩斯探案集》读书笔记 交通安全教育第一课观后感(汇编10篇) 逆境成长650字优秀范文 八年级上册地理知识点整理 《谈美书简》读书笔记 给予是快乐的读后感500字范文 关于期中考试的反思作文300字 感动话题中考满分作文400字 简单家庭教育观后感 有余数除法的认识教学反思(精品3篇) 实用的中考作文400字 高二春节作文议论文600字 紫藤萝瀑布课件(集锦3篇) 初三语文古诗词复习资料大全 我眼中的秋天500字小学作文 考试总结优秀作文 八月份暑假小学四年级语文作业 关于英雄的议论文(汇集3篇) 爱的奉献优秀初中作文_初一爱的奉献500字 高二历史三点学习建议 动能和势能教案(汇总20篇) 庆祝祖国周年诗词(精选15篇) 草船借箭第二课时教案(汇总4篇) 高一数学函数知识点 初中数学公式解题口诀总结 精品课件(必备18篇) 呐喊读书笔记 数学课堂教学实践心得体会 奉献的诗句(甄选6篇) 骆驼祥子读书笔记 小学五年级数学的疑问与方法 生活中的微笑七年级精彩作文 学生社会实践心得体会 摸球游戏说课稿(汇总3篇) 有关大学英语作文 特殊的考试作文 俗世奇人读后感范文800字 生涯规划主题班会(集锦3篇) 励志鼓励自己的句子(热门5篇) 基督山伯爵读书心得800字 高考历史一轮复习的方法 《论语》读书笔记 教师节庆典 聆听历史的声音600字精彩作文 威尼斯商人读书笔记范文 优秀班主任先进事迹材料 高中政治:国家权力机关的知识 高三语文答题技巧阅读类技巧 追泡泡教案(集合6篇) 我永远爱你教案(优质5篇) 寒假读《昆虫记》有感优秀范文800字 巨人的花园读书笔记 初二英语话题作文范文 消防安全试题及答案(热门3篇) 全国卷语文满分作文(精品3篇) 海的女儿读书笔记 2022七年级历史寒假生活指导答案 垃圾分类倡议书600字 读《学奕》有感 高三化学高考考试总复习有什么知识点 行政管理的实习日志 大学英语作文300字 考试后作文【热门】 教师节祝福语大全 读书笔记作文 2022高考作文热点素材摘抄及复习方法 幸福从何而来议论文700字范文 人生的试金石阅读题答案 优秀班主任事迹材料 南方人才网 数学广角搭配教案(必备8篇) 高三数学二轮复习方法技巧 精灵鼠小弟读书心得体会范文 美丽家庭事迹材料 志愿者社会实践心得体会 2022年小升初满分作文 高中历史中国古代知识点归纳 有关贝多芬传读书笔记范文 大学生军训个人鉴定200字范文 宇宙生命之谜教学设计(汇集18篇) 感恩祖国500字小学作文 未成年人家庭教育讲座观后感 《当呼吸化为空气》读书笔记 可贵的沉默读后感800字范文 查理九世读后感范文300字 高一离骚的读后感800字 写作抓住细节教案(通用3篇) 中学生实践活动心得体会范文