爱问知识人 爱问教育 医院库

英语作文写作模板(合集19篇)

英语作文写作模板(合集19篇)

s*** 23-04-06 英语作文

英语作文写作模板(1)

要求考生列举出解决问题的多种途径

问题现状

怎样解决(解决方案的优缺点)

In recent days, we have to face I problem-----A, which is becoming more and more First, ------------(说明A的现状).Second, ---------------(举例进一步说明现状)

Confronted with A, we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the For one thing, ---------------(解决方法一). For another -------------(解决方法二). Finally, --------------(解决方法三).

Personally, I believe that -------------(我的解决方法). Consequently, I’m confident that a bright future isawaiting us because --------------(带来的好处).

今天就和大家就分享到这,祝愿同学们用辛勤的汗水去收获美好的未来吧!

英语作文写作模板(2)

[1] Now people in growing/significant numbers are beginning/coming to realize/accept/(be aware)

现在越来越多的人已经开始意识到

[2] Now there is a(n) growing awareness/recognition of the necessity

越来越多人已经意识到的必要性

[3] Now people become increasingly aware/conscious of the importance of

现在人们已经不断地密切关注的重要性

[4] Perhaps it is time to have a fresh look at the attitude/idea

是时候应该对用一种新的观点(态度)来看待了

英语作文写作模板(3)

[1] Recently the rise in the problem/phenomenon of has cause/aroused public/popular/wide/ worldwide

近来有个现象(问题)不断发生并且已经受到公众广泛关注。

[2] Recently the issue of the problem/phenomenon of been brought into focus/into public

最近关于的现象(问题)已经进入了公众的视线。

[3] Inflation/Corruption/Social inequality is yet another of the new and bitter truth we have to learn to face

通货膨胀(腐败、社会不平等社会问题)已经成为了新的可怕的真相,使我们不得不持续地面对。

英语作文写作模板(4)

申请信

【篇首句】介绍自己,简要说明信息来源,并提出申请。

I'm Li Hua, from Class One, Senior

我是李华,来自高二一班。

I have read in the newspaper that a secretary is wanted in your

我在报纸上看到你们公司在招聘一名秘书。

I read the announcement of the Experience Life that you have posted on the Internet and I am interested in

我在网上看到你们发布的体验生活的消息,我对此很感兴趣。

I am extremly pleased to see your advertisement for an English tutor(家庭教师/助教)in the

我很高兴在报纸上看到你们招聘家庭教师/助教的广告。

I am writing to apply for the summer camp in your

我写信是想申请加入你们学校的夏令营。

I am writing to tell you that I'm suitable for the job you are

我写信是想告诉你,我适合做你们在广告上刊登的这份工作。

I am writing to inquire about the possibility of the

我写信是询问(我得到)这份工作的可能性。

I am writing to join the

我写信是想加入这个项目。

I would like to apply for it during the summer

我想要暑假申请它。

【篇中句】突出自己特点,具体说明胜任理由。

I think I'm qualified for the

我认为对于这个职位我是有资格的。

In the first place, I have strong written and spoken communication

首先,我有很好的写作和交流技巧。

What's more, I am well acquainted with the western (be acquainted with 熟悉)

而且,我非常熟悉西方文化。

Last but not the least, I have good personality, and I am independent in

最后但也是很重要的一点是,我有很好的性格,并且在生活中很独立。

I think it's of great use to For one thing, I can gain some experience for my future job; for another, I can make more

我认为它对我是有好处的。一则,我能够为未来的工作获得经验;二则,我可以交到更多的朋友。

I am sure I can do my best in the

我保证在工作中会尽最大努力。

That's why I am applying for the

那就是我申请这个职位的原因。

I hope I can join

我希望我能够加入你们。

【篇尾句】请求给予机会,期望尽快回复。

I will be much grateful if you can give me the

如果你能给我这个机会,我会非常感激。

I hope you can offer me the

我希望你能提供给我这个机会。

I hope I can be accepted as a member of your summer

我希望我能够成为你们夏令营的一员。

If you need to know more about me, please contact me at

如果你需要了解我更多,请给我打电话

I am looking forward to your early

期待你的早日恢复。

I am looking forward to hearing from you

期待早日收到你的来信。

英语作文写作模板(5)

导入部分:

第1段Some people hold the opinion that A is superior to B in many , however, argue that B is much , I would prefer A because I think Ahas more

正文部分:

第2段There are many reasons why I prefer reason is that reason is (同意A的原因)

第3段: Of course, B also has advantages to some (列出1~2个B的优势)

结论部分:

第4段: But if all these factors are considered, A is much better than what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that (得出结论)

英语作文写作模板(6)

模块(一)

Nowadays ,there are more and more XX in some big cities . It is estimated that ( 1 ). Why have there been so many XX ? Maybe the reasons can be listed as first one is that ( 2 ) .Besides,( 3 ) . The third reason is ( 4 ).To sum up ,the main cause of XX is due to ( 5 ) .

It is high time that something were done upon For one thing ,( 6 ).On the other hand ,( 7 ). All these measures will certainly reduce the number of XX .

注释:

(1)用具体数据说明XX现象(2)原因一(3)原因二(4)原因三(5)指出主要原因

(6)解决建议一 (7)解决建议二

Generation gap between parents and children

Nowadays , there are more and more misunderstanding between parents and children which is so- called generation gap . It is estimated that (75 percentages of parents often complain their children's unreasonable behavior while children usually think their parents too old fashioned).

Why have there been so much misunderstanding between parents and children?Maybe the reasons can be listed as follows . The first one is that ( the two generations,having grown up at different times, have different likes and dislikes ,thus the disagreement often rises between them) . Besides(due to having little in common to talk about , they are not willing to sit face to face ) . The third reason is (with the pace of modern life becoming faster and faster , both of them are so busy with their work or study that they don't spare enough time to exchange ideas ).To sum up ,the main cause of XX is due to ( lake of communication and understanding each other) .

It is high time that something were done upon For one thing (children should respect their parents ).On the other hand ,( parents also should show solicitue for their children). All these measures will certainly bridge the generation gap .

英语作文写作模板(7)

模块(3)

For most of us today ,(1).From above ,we can find that the reasons why (2) are as primary reason ,i think,is (3).Second,(4).The third reason,actually,is (5).The significance for (6)。Therefore ,(7).

注释:(1)人们针对XX的态度和举措(2)归纳现状(3)第一个原因(4)第二个原因(5)第三个原因

(6)重申造成现状的最重要原因(7)我的建议我写的模块(4)的相应的作文

pollution

most of us today (recognize that environmental pollution has been a greatly serious problem . lots of plants trees corps are destroyed by bad air .many fish die of poisonous water . thousandsof people die from eating poisoned fish or breathing in gas . therefore ,environmental pollution should be responsible for these diseases that are disabling ,or bringing death not only to human beings ,but also to wild life .)from above ,we can find that the reasons why (environment are polluted more and more seriously) are as

the primary reason ,I think , is (the reason of harmful substances into environment . for example ,to prevent insects ,farmers make use of great amounts of insecticides, so as to have bumper harvests . however ,they pollute air ,water and land ).second,(the gas coming from the car engines and factories also make environment polluted badly ).the third reason actually is (the result of a growing population in the world . everyday , so much litter and waste are poured out from houses ,also pollute the environment ).the significance for (controlling pollution ) noted that it's high time that more effective measures should be taken .therefore ,(new laws should be passed to limit the amount of pollutants from factories . moreover ,in the households ,there is an obvious need to reduce litter and waste . let's make our good efforts ,and the world will be a safer place to live for us ).

英语作文写作模板(8)

The good old proverb reminds us that . Indeed, we can learn many things from (引出名言,阐明含义)

First of all, . For example, . Secondly, . Another case is that . Furthermore, .(举例说明理由)

In my opinion, .(自己的观点)In short, whatever you do, please remember the saying . If you understand it and apply it to your study or life, you’ll necessarily benefit a lot from (总结)

英语作文写作模板(9)

议论文模板

正反观点式议论文模板:

导入部分:

第1段Recently we’ve had a discussion about whether we (导入话题) Our opinions are divided on this (观点有分歧)

正文部分:

第2段Most of the students are in favor of (正方观点) Here are the (列出2~3个同意的理由)

第3段However, the others are strongly against (反方观点) Their reasons are as the ’s (列出2~3个反对的理由)

结论部分:

第4段Personally speaking, the advantages overweigh the disadvantages, for it will do us more harm than good, so I support (个人观点)

“A或者B”类议论文模板:

导入部分:

第1段Some people hold the opinion that A is superior to B in many , however, argue that B is much , I would prefer A because I think Ahas more

正文部分:

第2段There are many reasons why I prefer reason is that reason is (同意A的原因)

第3段: Of course, B also has advantages to some (列出1~2个B的优势)

结论部分:

第4段: But if all these factors are considered, A is much better than what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that (得出结论)

观点论述类议论文模板:

导入部分:

第1段提出一种现象或某个决定作为议论的话题 As a student, I am strongly in favour of the (亮明自己的观点是赞成还是反对)The reasons for this may be listed as (过渡句段承上启下)

正文部分:

第2段Firstof (列出2~3个同意或反对的理由)

结论 第3段In conclusion, I believe (照应第1段,构成"总—分—总"结构)

"How to"类议论文模板:

导入部分:

第1段提出一种现象或某种困难作为议论的话题

正文部分:

第2段 Many ways can help to solve this serious problem, but the following may be most of way to solve the problem is (列出2~3个解决此类问题的办法)

结论部分:

第3段These are not the best but the only two/ three measures we can it should be noted that we should take action (强调解决此类问题的根本方法)

英语作文写作模板(10)

图画类写作模板

开头部分:

Look at this picture shows this picture, we can is shown in the is seen in the

衔接句部分:

As well as l know, is known to all, is well known my opinion, far as I am concerned, sight reminds me of something inmy daily

结尾句部分:

In the a been

英语作文写作模板(11)

(1) 要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法。

有一些人认为……

另一些人认为……

我的看法……

The topic of ①-----------------(主题)is becoming more and more popular There are two sides of opinions about Some people say A is their They hold their view for the reason of ②-----------------(支持A的理由一)What is more, ③-------------理由二). Moreover, ④---------------(理由三).

While others think that B is a better choice in the following three Firstly,-----------------(支持B的理由一). Secondly (besides),⑥------------------(理由二)。 Thirdly (finally),⑦------------------(理由三).

From my point of view, I think ⑧----------------(我的观点)。 The reason is that ⑨--------------------(原因). As a matter of fact, there are some other reasons to explain my For me, the former is surely a wise choice .

(2) 给出一个观点,要求考生反对这一观点

Some people believe that ①----------------(观点一)。 For example, they think ②-----------------(举例说明).And it will bring them ③-----------------(为他们带来的好处).

In my opinion, I never think this reason can be the For one thing,④-------------(我不同意该看法的理由一). For another thing, ⑤-----------------(反对的理由之二).

Form all what I have said, I agree to the thought that ⑥------------------(我对文章所讨论主题的看法).

英语作文写作模板(12)

开头部分:

me tell you something about the

’m glad to have received your letter of ’m pleased to hear that you’re comingto China for a

’m writing to thank you for your help during my stay in

I would like to write a letter to tell you that…

结尾部分:

’m looking forward to your reply at your earliest

’d appreciate it if you could reply

英语作文写作模板(13)

申请信

【篇首句】介绍自己,简要说明信息来源,并提出申请。

I'm Li Hua, from Class One, Senior

我是李华,来自高二一班。

I have read in the newspaper that a secretary is wanted in your

我在报纸上看到你们公司在招聘一名秘书。

I read the announcement of the Experience Life that you have posted on the Internet and I am interested in

我在网上看到你们发布的体验生活的消息,我对此很感兴趣。

【篇中句】突出自己特点,具体说明胜任理由。

I think I'm qualified for the

我认为对于这个职位我是有资格的。

In the first place, I have strong written and spoken communication

首先,我有很好的写作和交流技巧。

What's more, I am well acquainted with the western (be acquainted with 熟悉)

而且,我非常熟悉西方文化。

【篇尾句】请求给予机会,期望尽快回复。

I will be much grateful if you can give me the

如果你能给我这个机会,我会非常感激。

I hope you can offer me the

我希望你能提供给我这个机会。

I hope I can be accepted as a member of your summer

我希望我能够成为你们夏令营的一员。

英语作文写作模板(14)

建议信

【篇首句】说明写信目的。

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble fitting in your new Such problems are quite Perhaps the following suggestions are

很遗憾听说你在适应新学校方面有困难。这样的问题是很正常的。可能下面的建议会有一些帮助。

I have received your letter saying you plan to play a visit to China for ten days next Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful to

我已经收到了你的来信。信上说你打算下个月来参观中国十天。可能下面的建议对你是有帮助的。

I'm writing to you to present what I think on the further improvement of our hotel so as to attract more clients(顾客).

我给你写信是想说明一下我对于进一步改善我们旅馆的一些想法,以吸引更多顾客。

You have asked me for my advice with regard to how to learn Chinese , and I will try to make some suggestions

你关于如何学习汉语询问我的建议,那么我就在这里给出一些建议。

I'm very glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to fit in the new school Here are a few

很高兴收到你的来信,信上询问我关于如何适应新的学校生活。下面是我的一些建议。

I'm very glad to have received your Now I'm writing to give you some advice on how to learn English well in high

很高兴收到你的电子邮件。现在,关于如何在高中学好英语,我写信给你一些建议。

【篇中句】介绍详情、提出具体建议。

I'd like to suggest

我想要建议

In my opinion,

在我看来,

If I were you, I

如果我是你,我会

You'd better

你最好/最好不

It's necessary for you to read some books about these places before you come to see them with your own With more knowledge about these places, you will have a better understanding of Chinese history and

在你来亲眼看到这些地方之前,你 有必要读一些关于这些地方的书。有了关于这些地方更多的知识,你将会更好的理解中国的历史和文化。

First of all, you should listen to the teacher carefully and take notes in class so that you can go over your lessons as soon as you can after

首先,你应该认真听老师讲课。上课做好笔记,以便下课后可以及时复习。

As is known to all,vocabulary is of great You should spend half an hour in the morning reciting words and reading texts

众所周知,词汇是非常重要的。你应该早上花半个小时的时间背单词和朗读课文。

What’s more, try to communicate with your classmates in English out of Only in this way can you improve your listening and spoken English

还有,试着在课外用英语和同学交流。只有这样,你才能够很快的提高英语听力和口语。

Last but not least, you should develop the habit of keeping a diary, which helps improve your written English and helps you go over/review the words and expressions that you have

最后但也是很重要的一点是,你应该养成记日记的习惯,这会帮助你提高英语写作,也会帮助你复习学过的单词和短语。

【篇尾句】提出希望采纳建议,并祝福。

I hope these suggestions will be of use to Remember: where there is a will, there is a way(有志者事竟成).

我希望这些建议会对你有用。记住:有志者事竟成。

I hope these suggestions will be of use to Remember: The man who has made up his mind to win will never say “impossible”(一个决心要成功的人从来不说“不可能”).

我希望这些建议会对你有用。记住:一个决心要成功的人从来不说“不可能”。

Best wishes!

(给你)最美好的祝愿!

I hope that my suggestions are helpful for you I would be more than happy to see

无论如何,我希望这些建议对你有所帮助。我会非常高兴看到情况改善。

I believe that you will take my suggestions into serious Whatever you decide to do, good luck with your studies/work!

我相信你会认真考虑我的建议。无论你决定做什么,祝你学习/工作好运。

I sincerely hope my advice will be some help for If there is more I can do to help, please let me

我真诚的希望我的建议对你有一些帮助。如果有更多我可以帮忙的,请告诉我。

I hope you can take good consideration of my I would be ready to discuss about this matter with you to further

我希望你可以好好考虑我的建议。我准备好和你进一步讨论这件事情。

I sincerely hope my advice will be some help for I'm eager to see you soon in Wish you in advance a pleasant trip to

我真诚的希望我的建议对你有一些帮助。很希望早点在北京见到你。提前祝你来北京之行愉快。

英语作文写作模板(15)

[1] Recently the rise in the problem/phenomenon of has cause/aroused public/popular/wide/ worldwide

近来有个现象(问题)不断发生并且已经受到公众广泛关注。

[2] Recently the issue of the problem/phenomenon of been brought into focus/into public

最近关于的现象(问题)已经进入了公众的视线。

[3] Inflation/Corruption/Social inequality is yet another of the new and bitter truth we have to learn to face

通货膨胀(腐败、社会不平等社会问题)已经成为了新的可怕的真相,使我们不得不持续地面对。

英语作文写作模板(16)

[1] For years, been viewed as But people are taking a fresh look With the growing , people

多年来,普遍认为的观点是但是现在人们正用一种新的眼光看随着的增长,人们还会

[2] People used to think that (In the past, ) But people now share this new

过去人们认为,但是现在人们有了新的观点。

小编推荐:高中英语作文万能模板汇总

英语作文写作模板(17)

[1] Once in (a newspaper), I read The phenomenon of has aroused public

曾经在报纸上我读到过这么一段事情这个现象已经引发了强烈的关注。

[2] I have a friend who Should he Such a dilemma we are often confronted with in our daily

我有个朋友他他应该这样吗?此类困难在我们日常生活中一直遇到。

[3]Once upon a time, there lived a man who This story may be (unbelievable), but it still has a realistic significance

从前有个人这个故事也许是虚构的,但我认为现在很有现实意义。

英语作文写作模板(18)

There is a widespread concern over the issue that . But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to (引出话题)

A majority of people think that .(观点一)In their view there are two factors contributing to this attitude as follows: In the first place, .(支持观点一的原因一)In the second place, .(支持观点一的原因一)So it goes without saying that .

The other people, however, differ in their opinion on this They hold the idea that .(观点二)In their point of view, on the one hand, ; on the other hand, .(支持观点二的原因)Therefore, there is no doubt that .

As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that . It is not only because , but also because . The more , the more .("我"的观点)

and more (解决问题的方法)

英语作文写作模板(19)

It is obvious in the graphic/table that the rate/number/amount of Y has undergone dramatic changes. It has gone up/grown/fallen/dropped considerably in recent years (as X varies). At the point of X1, Y reaches its peak value of...(多少).

What is the reason for this change? Mainly there are... (多少) reasons behind the situation reflected in the graphic/table. First of all,...(第一个原因). More importantly,...(第二个原因). Most important of all,...(第三个原因).

From the above discussions, we have enough reason to predict what will happen in the near future. The trend described in the graphic/table will continue for quite a long time (if necessary measures are not taken括号里的`使用于那些不太好的变化趋势).

相关推荐

关于实践心得作文

实践心得
放了寒假出去打工了,是去超市当临时促销员了,虽然时间不是很长,但是我的收获却很大!对此我做了以下的工作总结:①挣钱真的很不容易,我们一定要体谅家长们的辛苦,我们一定要节省不要铺张浪费!②工作真的很无聊
展开详情

繁星春水读后感范文1000字

六年级语文
这本书是我国著名的文学家,我从小就听说的名字--冰心写的。在小的时候,爸爸天天跟我讲冰心奶奶的故事,可是我一直都没有机会看她的作品,那时的我还只懂得什么叫古诗,还不清楚现代诗的格律与古诗词的韵律有什么
展开详情

客服人员表扬信2022参考(热门6篇)

考试资料
客服人员表扬信2022参考(1)东方鸿铭物业管理有限公司总经理:您好!我们是碧湖岛169号、170号、226号等八套别墅的业主。这一年多来,物业全体员工的热情帮助和大力支持,帮助我们解决了日常工作生活
展开详情

幼儿教师读书笔记

读书笔记
首次翻开《致教师》这本书,就觉得这本书不仅很适合我,也适合其他的教育工作者。这本书的作者是朱永新,中国民主促进会中央委员会副主席,第十二届全国政协副秘书长、常务委员会委员。朱永新教授于20xx年发起的
展开详情

五花山教学反思(精选7篇)

教学反思
五花山教学反思(1)《五花山》这篇课文共有五个自然段,描写了五花山春天、夏天和秋天的颜色,赞美了五花山优美的风景。教学本课时,我主要从以下几个方面进行了考虑:1、以疑导学。学生的积极思维往往是从疑问开
展开详情

节约粮食的诗句(汇集5篇)

诗句
节约粮食的诗句(1)节约粮食的`诗句悯农(李绅)锄禾日当午,汗滴禾下土。谁知盘中餐,粒粒皆辛苦。大意:农夫在中午的炎炎烈日下锄禾,滴滴汗珠掉在生长禾苗的土中。又有谁知道盘中的饭食,每一粒都是这样辛苦得
展开详情

霸气的成语(必备7篇)

成语
霸气的成语(1)1、磨杵成针:把铁棒磨成了针。比喻做任何艰难的工作,只要有毅力,下苦功,就能够克服困难,做出成绩。2、通力合作:通力:一起出力。不分彼此,一齐出力。3、木人石心:形容意志坚定,任何诱惑
展开详情

等风来500字小学作文

五年级语文
我站在一条河边,等风来。夏天的夜晚,风总是为我们带来一篮子的美好。树木的清香、露珠的芬芳、昆虫的长鸣,还有一片悄无声息的静谧。记得小时候住在乡下,夏日的夜晚来得迟,吃完饭后大家都早早搬出一张小竹椅,坐
展开详情

诗歌青春中国(汇编6篇)

诗歌
诗歌青春中国(1)我的梦,是青春洋溢的意气风发我的梦,是志在四方的挥斥方遒我的梦不在那个遥远的天国;我的梦就屹立在东方的热土!我的梦启航于长江;我的梦孕育于黄河!我的梦,像一面神奇的镜子:一面冰雪;一
展开详情

力教案(通用18篇)

教案
力教案(1)教学目标基本知识目标:1、知道力是物体间的相互作用,在具体问题中能够区分施力物体和受力物体;2、知道力既有大小,又有方向,是一矢量,在解决具体问题时能够画出力的图示和力的示意图;3、知道力
展开详情
热点文档
1-20
21-40
41-60
61-80
81-100
101-120
121-140
141-160
161-180
181-200
木偶奇遇记读书笔记 谈谈个人修养普通话考试说话范文 家庭教育讲座心得体会 物流专业大学生实习报告范文 色彩教案(精品20篇) 2022高考物理复习的重点 纸教学设计(推荐17篇) 孔子经典语录锦集 关于环境保护的英语作文 我的动力源中考作文 关于积累的诗句(实用3篇) 大学生实践心得体会 激励自己的名言 勤奋的名人故事(精品6篇) 1000字读后感高二 泼水节的日记经典参考文章(汇编7篇) 妞妞读书笔记 垃圾分类你我有责建议书500字 高中生优秀奋斗作文 初二生物学习方法:科学方法的定义及其教育价值 会计从业考试真题(精编7篇) 《百万英镑》读书笔记 对称教案(热门15篇) c语言教案(汇集15篇) 普通话水平测试说话稿范文 高考语文阅读答题技巧 大学生社会实践心得体会 友情古诗(集锦5篇) 大自然的语言教案设计(通用8篇) 黑与白美术教案(必备3篇) 有关家庭教育作文 成语故事故事(甄选17篇) 读书名人名言名句(甄选3篇) 考试考砸了作文400字 乡村暑期实践心得体会 考试之前作文 七年级下册生物知识点总结 为了中考作文 学会吃苦耐劳800字精彩初中范文 迷人的秋色教学反思(汇集5篇) 2022年劳动节祝福语大全 中考数学试卷考哪些内容 环境保护社会实践心得体会 教师节板报 人体内的夜班工作阅读题答案 议论文素材积累(推荐8篇) 者的成语(精选6篇) 我的中秋节优秀作文500字_2022月光下的中秋节作文 比热容教学反思(推荐16篇) 应对中考作文策略 摘果子音乐教案(精选10篇) 虞美人说课稿(精编5篇) 个人社会实践心得及感悟 7天军训计划安排 考试小学作文 高二数学题练习 《春》读书笔记 母爱作文300字 寒假社会实践的心得体会 工程资料员实习日志范文 员工先进事迹材料 生活感悟格言(精选145句) 成长主题班会(汇集18篇) 读傅雷家书有感范文500字 2022高二物理基础知识点梳理 鲁迅关于读书的名言(精选105句) 历史材料题解题技巧 鲍蕾 选择困难挑战困难作文九年级优秀范文 关于《简·爱》的读书笔记 人教版松鼠教学反思(合集4篇) 斑羚飞渡的读书笔记 捉阳光阅读答案(实用5篇) 八十天环游地球读书心得体会300字 2022湘地理七年级下册复习资料 手指歌教案(甄选7篇) 有关高三政治教学设计 神奇的校车读后感范文 分数和小数互化教学设计(甄选3篇) 广德县中考优秀作文 读万年牢有感500字范文 注册会计师求职信 服饰普通话范文 高考理科高分学习方法 有关大学专业自荐信 初中语文的学习方法与技巧 文科生物学业水平常考知识点(热门6篇) 大学生三下乡实践心得体会范文 必修一物理知识点(精品15篇) 高三尖子生各科备考复习技巧总结 体育考试作文 版幼儿美术教师实习报告范文 难忘的考试作文 拾穗教案(汇编10篇) 乌塔读后感读书笔记 注册会计师自荐信 高一托物言志类作文 团队精神故事(实用10篇) 考试童话作文 六年级上册语文各单元作文 军神说课稿(通用3篇) 高二地理必修三知识点总结 皇帝的新装读书笔记 与青春在一起550字六年级作文 七年级课外文言文阅读 小学三年级数学教材知识点 以温暖为话题作文600(集合10篇) 律师事务所实习日记范例 有趣的动物教学设计(通用16篇) 感动的故事(汇编16篇) 关于元宵节的古诗(合集13篇) 《少年维特之烦恼》读书笔记 能给予就不贫穷阅读答案 描写自己的四年级作文300字 部编版七年级历史下册第一单元知识点整理 蚊子和狮子续编范文 期中考试后作文 语文的复习方法 2022中考数学备考总体复习方案 怦然心动的感觉作文 一年级数学复习方法总结 《伊索寓言》读书笔记 高三英语知识考点整理概括 关于身边的感动的小学生作文 司马光砸缸读后感优秀范文 一次考试作文 经典爱情美文 读书中考作文 差距700字话题作文 考试后的反思300字(精选9篇) 小学生个人先进事迹材料 著名诗歌大全(热门13篇) 期中考反思作文300字 二年级应用题列式答案 六年级格林童话读书笔记范文300字 我的信念教案(热门18篇) 扇形统计图教学反思(精品18篇) 有效课堂教学策略(实用18篇) 《送别》古诗(热门8篇) 代价话题作文 人教版高二化学有机推断题 大学转专业申请书范文 激励课件(必备7篇) 期末考试作文700字 实践心得作文 骆驼祥子读书笔记1000字 关于环境的英语作文范文 人生座右铭 高一新生语文学习方法 三年级读书笔记范文 以坚持梦想为话题的议论文作文 大学生军训总结例文 高中政治必修一知识点有哪些 俗世奇人读书心得体会500字 《童年》读书笔记 古诗望洞庭教案(合集3篇) 一颗小豌豆教学反思(汇集5篇) 高中生物正确的复习方法 周国平的散文(精选19篇) 童话故事大全作文(汇总18篇) 军训生活600字作文 狐狸和乌鸦教学反思(优选19篇) 有关职场手机礼仪技巧(汇集6篇) 时间在流逝教学反思(通用7篇) 名著阅读《昆虫记》有感范文900字 课外积累爱国名言(通用60句) 高考物理知识点 蓝鲸的眼睛读书心得范文 小学生用电安全小知识 宠物集中营读书心得体会 普通话考试作文 小升初考试必出成语词语故事 赞美母亲的现代诗歌 工程地质的个人实习报告 助人为乐道德模范事迹材料 大学寒假社会实践心得体会 初三数学选择题答题方法 磨难议论文(精编4篇) 大一军训感受500字 暑期社会实践文员心得体会 杨绛传读书笔记 幼儿开学安全第一课教案(甄选18篇) 《名人传》读书笔记 有文采的句子(汇集5篇) 关于科普知识作文 语文老师教育实习报告怎么写呢 呼啸山庄的读书笔记范文 猫武士读书笔记 高一政治学习方法 高一记叙作文学生2022 茶艺实践心得600字 最后一场考试作文 大学生生产实习报告1000字 高二生物备考的复习攻略 幼儿说课稿模板(集锦17篇) 永远的母爱650字优秀范文 小学三年级读书笔记 工作评语模板(汇总3篇) 有关难忘的一次考试作文300字 小学暑假实践心得